Author Topic: Seeking help - Humbly requesting a bazi reading  (Read 490 times)

Online BryanSng91

• G1-G50
  • Last Login:October 16, 2018, 11:02:56 PM
    • View Profile
  • Seeking help - Humbly requesting a bazi reading
    « on: March 08, 2018, 11:38:18 PM »
    Good evening sir/madam,

I am a Singaporean male who is seeking guidance in life. I haven't felt happy since i started working.
    Something about my background; I work as a project executive in IT industry for 2 years but I see myself having no progress in my career. While the workload progressively increases but i still remain the stupid/stubborn fresh grad that i was.

No matter how hard i try, it always felt that I was broken with no specific strength but multiple weaknesses.

I keep making silly mistakes at work and remembering events/issues wrongly, which actually earned the ire of not only my colleagues but also my clients. My reputation is bad, and I find myself not contributing any proper stuff to the company.

My superiors/colleagues have marked me down for poor understanding of concepts, impulsiveness and lazy. I tried hard to mitigate but it's very hard. And I find myself working very slowly compared to others.

Is it possible to determine from my chart? Or am i in the wrong industry to begin with? Much as i like to read/analyze stuff but when it comes to understanding client requirements, it's horrible. Mis-communications are like 70% of  the time.

My birthday: 01-01-1991
    My Country: Singapore
    My birth time: 5.31pm (birth cert)

Not sure if solar adjustment is required.

Hope someone else is willing to provide advice. Sometimes I feel lost, not knowing what's my motive in life.

Thank you.

Regards,
    Bryan
    « Last Edit: March 08, 2018, 11:55:52 PM by BryanSng91 »

Offline HuangShe

• G1-G50
    • Last Login:August 23, 2018, 08:14:54 PM
    • View Profile
  • Re: Seeking help - Humbly requesting a bazi reading
    « Reply #1 on: August 11, 2018, 11:44:32 PM »
    *Sees original post date.*

Nobody? Really? May as well throw my hand in.

First: do a Joey Yap chart. It requires looking stuff up afterwards, but sometimes, conflicts can be seen almost immediately. I did one on your behalf, simply using "Inquirer" for the name. There's a sample cap of the much bigger chart attached.

The first thing I noticed, the moment you posted your birthday, is that you're at the tail end of the Metal Horse year (1990). Something to bear in mind is that you're a Horse and not a Sheep; if you feel like Sheep horoscopes don't apply to you, this is probably why. Hold your Horse for a bit, though.

What I've noticed as a general trend, in both Eastern and Western horoscopes, is that people born towards the end of one sign tend to have aspects of the next. (Personal experience: I was born towards the end of Taurus, a month premature, without even being on the cusp, and I have so much Gemini in my chart that the Taurus is basically drowned.) In your case, the Sheep shows up as your Day sign, so we have a similar situation. The Metal Sheep, or at least the Yin Metal attached to the Sheep, represents you in most advanced readings.

The Horse and Sheep form what's called a "House" which is a sort of general domain. The Horse and Sheep together form the House of Sexuality. Specifically, the Horse is one of the most masculine signs, and the Sheep one of the most feminine. I'm not going to extrapolate much beyond that, except that it might lead to conflicted impressions. (Really, don't ask me about your love life; I'm really bad at that, chart or not!) I'd look up horoscopes for all of your signs for the year regardless.

Now we're getting into some sticky territory, specifically the other two signs: your Rat and Rooster. The Rat, Rooster, Horse, and Rabbit are collectively called "Peach Blossoms"/"Flowers of Love." ("Peach Blossom Animal" advice online strikes me as rather dubious.) You have 3/4 of those animals. Two is considered acceptable; three is seen as a little much.

Specifically, ow, there's an inner conflict between your Yearly Horse and Monthly Rat. The Rat and Sheep also don't get along. The Rooster's just not very comfortable. Ech. It's like every part of you wants something different, even if your Sheep and Horse are fine together.

So, here's the question: what should you do about it?

You mentioned, specifically, a career issue. At this point, we have to stray away from the 4 animals and look at something called "10 Talents." I'm looking at the second cap I took, but still encourage you to have a full chart of your own. Ask yourself: "Am I really doing what I want to do?" and "Does this job use the talents I have to their full potential?" An even better question might be "why did I get into this job to begin with?" My own college major didn't give me any jobs I liked, so I volunteered and found something I loved.

Your chart is also really, really lacking in Wood. Humans in general like having plants and/or animals, especially in tech-heavy environs. Pick a plant that draws you, and have it in your office to offset things.

That said, please note that I'm an amateur reader. I practiced this a bit in college, but I'm not an expert like some of the people here. I can't tell you exactly what it means when the Metal Horse is in E3 or whatever. I hope this helps-  even if it feels like it's too little, too late.

P.S. - Yes, I know this forum favors names like "Mao" and "Si" for the animals. I am unsure of the original poster's familiarity with these terms.

« Last Edit: August 11, 2018, 11:52:31 PM by HuangShe »

Online BryanSng91

• G1-G50
    • View Profile
    « Reply #2 on: August 13, 2018, 10:37:27 PM »
    *Sees original post date.*

Nobody? Really? May as well throw my hand in.

First: do a Joey Yap chart. It requires looking stuff up afterwards, but sometimes, conflicts can be seen almost immediately. I did one on your behalf, simply using "Inquirer" for the name. There's a sample cap of the much bigger chart attached.

The first thing I noticed, the moment you posted your birthday, is that you're at the tail end of the Metal Horse year (1990). Something to bear in mind is that you're a Horse and not a Sheep; if you feel like Sheep horoscopes don't apply to you, this is probably why. Hold your Horse for a bit, though.

What I've noticed as a general trend, in both Eastern and Western horoscopes, is that people born towards the end of one sign tend to have aspects of the next. (Personal experience: I was born towards the end of Taurus, a month premature, without even being on the cusp, and I have so much Gemini in my chart that the Taurus is basically drowned.) In your case, the Sheep shows up as your Day sign, so we have a similar situation. The Metal Sheep, or at least the Yin Metal attached to the Sheep, represents you in most advanced readings.

The Horse and Sheep form what's called a "House" which is a sort of general domain. The Horse and Sheep together form the House of Sexuality. Specifically, the Horse is one of the most masculine signs, and the Sheep one of the most feminine. I'm not going to extrapolate much beyond that, except that it might lead to conflicted impressions. (Really, don't ask me about your love life; I'm really bad at that, chart or not!) I'd look up horoscopes for all of your signs for the year regardless.

Now we're getting into some sticky territory, specifically the other two signs: your Rat and Rooster. The Rat, Rooster, Horse, and Rabbit are collectively called "Peach Blossoms"/"Flowers of Love." ("Peach Blossom Animal" advice online strikes me as rather dubious.) You have 3/4 of those animals. Two is considered acceptable; three is seen as a little much.

Specifically, ow, there's an inner conflict between your Yearly Horse and Monthly Rat. The Rat and Sheep also don't get along. The Rooster's just not very comfortable. Ech. It's like every part of you wants something different, even if your Sheep and Horse are fine together.

So, here's the question: what should you do about it?

You mentioned, specifically, a career issue. At this point, we have to stray away from the 4 animals and look at something called "10 Talents." I'm looking at the second cap I took, but still encourage you to have a full chart of your own. Ask yourself: "Am I really doing what I want to do?" and "Does this job use the talents I have to their full potential?" An even better question might be "why did I get into this job to begin with?" My own college major didn't give me any jobs I liked, so I volunteered and found something I loved.

Your chart is also really, really lacking in Wood. Humans in general like having plants and/or animals, especially in tech-heavy environs. Pick a plant that draws you, and have it in your office to offset things.

That said, please note that I'm an amateur reader. I practiced this a bit in college, but I'm not an expert like some of the people here. I can't tell you exactly what it means when the Metal Horse is in E3 or whatever. I hope this helps-  even if it feels like it's too little, too late.

P.S. - Yes, I know this forum favors names like "Mao" and "Si" for the animals. I am unsure of the original poster's familiarity with these terms.

Think your approach is more towards a pep-talk. But thanks for your advice!
    I might consider a small cactus or something.

Offline HuangShe

• G1-G50
    • View Profile
    « Reply #3 on: August 14, 2018, 06:57:23 AM »

I'm also very concerned about getting things wrong, here. Like I said: not a pro at this, just offering the best advice I can with the information I'm given. Nobody else answered. :(

How have things gone in the past five months, though? Same old, same old?

Funnily enough, I was going to recommend a succulent, for no reasons other than "they're popular" and because, thanks to a friend of mine, my view on those plants has been changed forever.

Online BryanSng91

• G1-G50
    • View Profile
    « Reply #4 on: August 19, 2018, 05:35:04 PM »

I'm also very concerned about getting things wrong, here. Like I said: not a pro at this, just offering the best advice I can with the information I'm given. Nobody else answered. :(

How have things gone in the past five months, though? Same old, same old?

Funnily enough, I was going to recommend a succulent, for no reasons other than "they're popular" and because, thanks to a friend of mine, my view on those plants has been changed forever.

Thanks for your concern. I had a change in job, new environment new challenges. But it's much better as compared to 4 months. The first half of 2018 killed me.

Well, this forum is mostly for the ones who did research and clock karma points while regulating the forum activities. We are just some small frys that came in hoping for a "Free" reading and advice. Well nothing is free in this world haha.

I had someone who had advised me on my chart and usable gods and i am grateful to him.
    Personally, the way i see myself is my chart structure is broken, so there's no efficient useful god for me to perform my daily tasks to optimal effect.

I guess i have to wait till next LP when water arrives.

Oh well that's life, i kinda accept as it is.

Offline HuangShe

• G1-G50
    • View Profile
    « Reply #5 on: August 20, 2018, 12:09:05 AM »

Thanks for your concern. I had a change in job, new environment new challenges. But it's much better as compared to 4 months. The first half of 2018 killed me.

Well, this forum is mostly for the ones who did research and clock karma points while regulating the forum activities. We are just some small frys that came in hoping for a "Free" reading and advice. Well nothing is free in this world haha.

I had someone who had advised me on my chart and usable gods and i am grateful to him.
    Personally, the way i see myself is my chart structure is broken, so there's no efficient useful god for me to perform my daily tasks to optimal effect.

I'm not sure if it makes me "casual filth" or not, but I've known my 4 animals for a little under a decade. Useful gods, and the bazi deities in general, are kinda new to me. But I'm always willing to learn, and think it would be neat to become more of a pro at bazi.

So, it's not just me begging for free stuff. I want to learn so as to be able to educate others in ways that aren't the mangled English that I kept Googling. :)

Online BryanSng91

• G1-G50
    • View Profile
    « Reply #6 on: August 20, 2018, 10:20:45 PM »

I'm not sure if it makes me "casual filth" or not, but I've known my 4 animals for a little under a decade. Useful gods, and the bazi deities in general, are kinda new to me. But I'm always willing to learn, and think it would be neat to become more of a pro at bazi.

So, it's not just me begging for free stuff. I want to learn so as to be able to educate others in ways that aren't the mangled English that I kept Googling. :)

Haha, i assume you're a westerner right? No asian would mention this word "casual filth".
    But yea i just browse whichever threads that relevant to my own queries then there i learn to connect the dots.

Offline HuangShe

• G1-G50
    • View Profile
    « Reply #7 on: August 21, 2018, 04:54:36 AM »
    I didn't know it was Western-exclusive! I always assume gaming communities can come from anywhere in the world. Thanks for informing me. :)

Online Dragon88

• G101-G300
    • Last Login:Today at 07:25:49 AM
    • View Profile
    « Reply #8 on: August 21, 2018, 12:54:15 PM »
    [Hidden post: You need login to forum to see it.]

Online BryanSng91

• G1-G50
    • View Profile
    « Reply #9 on: August 30, 2018, 11:02:29 PM »

Good evening sir/madam,

I am a Singaporean male who is seeking guidance in life. I haven't felt happy since i started working.
    Something about my background; I work as a project executive in IT industry for 2 years but I see myself having no progress in my career. While the workload progressively increases but i still remain the stupid/stubborn fresh grad that i was.

No matter how hard i try, it always felt that I was broken with no specific strength but multiple weaknesses.

I keep making silly mistakes at work and remembering events/issues wrongly, which actually earned the ire of not only my colleagues but also my clients. My reputation is bad, and I find myself not contributing any proper stuff to the company.

My superiors/colleagues have marked me down for poor understanding of concepts, impulsiveness and lazy. I tried hard to mitigate but it's very hard. And I find myself working very slowly compared to others.

Is it possible to determine from my chart? Or am i in the wrong industry to begin with? Much as i like to read/analyze stuff but when it comes to understanding client requirements, it's horrible. Mis-communications are like 70% of  the time.

My birthday: 01-01-1991
    My Country: Singapore
    My birth time: 5.31pm (birth cert)

Not sure if solar adjustment is required.

Hope someone else is willing to provide advice. Sometimes I feel lost, not knowing what's my motive in life.

Thank you.

Regards,
    Bryan

Hello BryanSng91;

I'm taking a little more advance steps on your birthchart. You see when you see someone's birthchart there's Hour, Day, Month and Year right? Well there's a lot more too it. There's a Conception and Life that takes into effect and I'm going to focus on those.

Your Conception Pillar is Ji Mao and Your Day Pillar is Xin Wei (Earth Rabbit CP and Metal Sheep(goat) for DM) When these are present they indicate harm. Say in your case if Conception Pillar has any type of clash with the Day Pillar it well indicates "Life of Hardships"

Which from that it explains why your having issues with jobs and etc. Harms are something you will have to deal with and learn to improve, Trust me in this because I have harms as well.

Here's some links to help you out;
    for harms
    https://kevinchanbazi.wordpress.com/2014/09/14/bazi-relationship-harm/
    For your other pillars
    https://fivearts.info/fivearts/index.php?topic=1819.msg18134#msg18134
    Note you will have to reply to see the information.

Hope this helps you out and remember what makes us weak can make us stronger. We must adapt to whatever comes our way good or bad, if not then we will fall.

Hi Dragon thank you for your kind response.
    But isn't Mao Rabbit and Wei goat part of a San-He combination? It should actually boost my Indirect Wealth element as useful god right?

I can understand hour rooster clash against Tai Yuan that cancels out the wealth.

My life and body palace also does little to help me in life.

I don't really care much nowadays. Just be content with what i have.

Best to respawn in next lifetime with a better chart.  :o

Online Dragon88

• G101-G300
    • Last Login:Today at 07:25:49 AM
    • View Profile
    « Reply #10 on: September 01, 2018, 03:31:57 AM »

five arts forum

Re: Seeking help - Humbly requesting a bazi reading
    « Reply #10 on: September 01, 2018, 03:31:57 AM »
    Fortune-telling / birth chart reading / predict your future services by Master Tony (aka aoefengshui). Area of interest:
    Category 1: Relationship/Peach Blossom/Marriage/Spouse/Divorce.
    Category 2: Wealth/Business/Investment/Legal Problem.
    Category 3: Career Plan/Career Move/Job Promotion/Study.
    Category 4: Health/Pregnancy/Children/Accident/Disaster.
    Category 5: The Luck of next 10 years: (Master Tony will work out your luck for next 10 years in general and point out the happening years for the important events).
    Category 6: The Luck of next 12 months: (Master Tony will work out your luck for next 12 months in general and point out the happening months for the important events.)
    Category 7: Your own Category which didn’t mention above.

Note: Master Tony will provide you the reading report in writing and also one private Q&A session afterwards. Everything to be conducted conveniently and anonymously via this forum online.

More detail | About Master Tony (aka aoefengshui) | Ask question privately | Post question in Pre-sales forum | Testimonials | View sample Fortune-telling report
    Tired of advertisement on the forum? Remove advertisement on the forum now. For detail, please click here.
    Learn fortune-telling skills from Master Tony (Purple Star Astrology / 紫微斗数 / ZWDS)

Features: Online private learning | one-on-one teaching | Everything starts from zero | 24/7 access to constantly updated learning materials | Medium of instruction: English

Tags:

Pls. help: Reading for studies & help from Gui ren

Started by JingruBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 6
    Views: 99
    Last post October 16, 2018, 01:34:38 AM
    by Jingru
    Friend ask for help, reading his chart, what is good for him

Started by mikehiiBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 111
    Last post October 15, 2018, 02:55:35 PM
    by Gong
    Compatibility reading

Started by chloe_idBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 5
    Views: 144
    Last post October 14, 2018, 08:47:50 PM
    by j27945
    Bazi Chart Reading regarding an accident

Started by scitzoBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 172
    Last post October 03, 2018, 02:06:41 PM
    by scitzo
    MY SPOUSE ACCORDING MY BAZI

Started by tancising0Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 0
    Views: 92
    Last post September 29, 2018, 06:34:50 PM
    by tancising0
    Does monkey punish tiger or the reverse in bazi

Started by CottonBoard Si Zhu Ba Zi Knowledge Base

Replies: 8
    Views: 267
    Last post September 28, 2018, 10:12:04 PM
    by tyc
    Complicated life.. a reading highly appreciated

Started by Curious2018Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 3
    Views: 153
    Last post September 26, 2018, 11:41:12 PM
    by johnyqi
    UNIQUE BAZI CHART , HELP ME

Views: 208
    Last post September 23, 2018, 08:32:53 PM
    by tancising0
    Wealth Luck According My bazi

Replies: 7
    Views: 220
    Last post October 07, 2018, 06:23:55 PM
    by tancising0
    Requesting birth chart read for girl

Started by SciotoBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 16
    Views: 320
    Last post September 25, 2018, 09:57:28 PM
    by Scioto
    spouse's bazi effect

Started by teaBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 4
    Views: 144
    Last post September 19, 2018, 04:33:04 PM
    by tea
    Inconsistent rules in bazi

Started by socratesBoard Si Zhu Ba Zi (SZBZ) 四柱八字

Views: 94
    Last post September 16, 2018, 09:34:15 PM
    by socrates
    Extremely strong day master bazi

Views: 166
    Last post September 21, 2018, 12:59:28 PM
    by scitzo
    Extremely strong day master bazi

Started by tancising0Board Birth chart analysis for famous / infamous people

Views: 102
    Last post September 15, 2018, 03:34:04 PM
    by tancising0
    Help me by explain my bazi chart

Views: 138
    Last post September 14, 2018, 04:16:53 PM
    by tancising0
    Request for read my BaZi

Started by AsengricBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 4
    Views: 139
    Last post September 19, 2018, 01:43:22 AM
    by Asengric
    is this scary bazi ?

Started by teaBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 24
    Views: 613
    Last post September 22, 2018, 04:46:11 PM
    by tea
    Requesting for decode BAZI/ ZWDS Reading

Started by Ahboy90Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 10
    Views: 219
    Last post September 19, 2018, 10:58:46 AM
    by Ahboy90
    Request for Bazi/ZWDS reading

Started by keechBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 14
    Views: 358
    Last post September 16, 2018, 04:39:05 PM
    by yrenc
    Face reading

Started by nilegemBoard Miscellaneous casual talks

Views: 168
    Last post September 13, 2018, 06:30:52 AM
    by ren
    minta tolong dibantu analisa bazi/zwds saya.

Started by johnnyBoard Konsultasi Terbuka

Views: 171
    Last post September 08, 2018, 01:34:33 PM
    by sentosa
    Any master here can help to analyze my Bazi?

Started by es55Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 216
    Last post September 05, 2018, 10:17:40 AM
    by es55
    Need reading on my bazi to know more about my personality

Started by AhGuanBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 9
    Views: 333
    Last post October 07, 2018, 08:18:13 AM
    by Yvo
    Pl help me analyse Bazi - down in luck

Started by JjsKidBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 240
    Last post August 31, 2018, 07:44:52 AM
    by JjsKid
    Help to decode my Bazi please

Started by uyakuya85Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 19
    Views: 427
    Last post September 11, 2018, 03:50:47 AM
    by uyakuya85
    Lost in the world of bazi

Started by Shaun12345Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 7
    Views: 218
    Last post September 08, 2018, 02:01:20 AM
    by emdzej
    Decode my Bazi

Started by zxzx88Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 159
    Last post August 26, 2018, 10:54:20 AM
    by j27945
    Is your life according to what Bazi says?

Started by hicallBoard Members Lounge

Views: 326
    Last post September 02, 2018, 03:45:27 PM
    by ZeusNo.3
    Decode my Bazi

Started by Gene79Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 208
    Last post August 23, 2018, 03:16:02 PM
    by Gene79
    Bazi Wealth and Career

Started by Gene79Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 15
    Views: 354
    Last post August 23, 2018, 08:10:30 PM
    by HuangShe

Disclaimer:

Your use of FiveArts.Info is at your sole risk. FiveArts.Info cannot be held responsible for the inaccuracy of the readings and information provided by its members. FiveArts.Info owners, administrators, moderators, masters, members, partners expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind whether express or implied including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.