• ZWDS app 5 1
Currently:  

Author Topic: ZWDS app  (Read 3010 times)

Online Gmuli

• Deian
  • G501++
  • Last Login:Today at 06:14:59 PM
  • https://bright-hall.net
    • View Profile
    • Bright Hall. net
  • ZWDS app
    « on: April 29, 2018, 02:09:19 AM »
    Here is Gmuli, Ogi and Tan ZWDS app.

Don't be sad if some function is missing. There will be more functions added with time I hope.

The app is actually very customizable, we can change the symbols for the brightness, the symbols for the Self Hua, size, color and the way arrows are displayed and other stuff.
    Some of this is in the menu, Options.
     In general check around the Menu, there is a lot of customizable stuff, although some is just by adding files in the directory.

Other then that, how to use.

• We add the date it will display heaven chart from Flying Star by default.
    • To change to San He, use the Menu. To change to Earth use the Menu.
    • If we want to see where stuff flies from the Stem just click the stem. Then click arrows again to hide them.
    • By default it will show always clash from hua Ji. If you uncheck "Hua Ji always clashing" in the menu it will show it only if it clashes with external Palace.
    • If you want to see other palaces connected to a palace click in an empty space in that same Palace. To go back either click same palace or click in the middle where the triangle thingy is situated.
    • All this is possible from the menu as well.
    • To see a year chart, add the year in the menu. To see 10 year period, either choose it from the menu, or click on the numbers in the palaces(1-10 for example).
    • To adjust to True Solar Time and/or to Beijing time, right click the time selector.
    • To switch to English press Alt+2 and Alt+3 back to pinyin, can also do in menu.

I will add the default tooltips file as well, you can write any definition of stars, brightness and transformers you want, but the structure should be the same or app may crush(all lines start and end with "", no empty lines etc). If that happens just delete the file, it doesn't need it to run.
    Right now I have added mostly the names, so you can see how it shows, also for the main 14 stars few words from Arts topics.

For any extra file to be recognized by the app, just copy it in the same directory.
    If you run it from your bazi app directory you can use same database(although keep in mind this is lunar calendar here).

Here we go:
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/63qtxv1jmsb5gej/Gmuli%20Ogi%20and%20Tan%20ZWDS%20app.exe?dl=1

Tooltips file:
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/oxazov4722yb53x/tooltips.txt?dl=1
    P.S. I will check around what strings need to be translated for another language and will post when I can. Should be easy to implement, as long as someone can translate to another language all the strings. We have English and Chinese right now for stars, and I will add Bulgarian soon as well. : )
    P.S.S. Bounce back has become buggy somewhere along the way, don't use it until fix(its disabled by default).
    P.S.S.S. Keep in mind the Huas flying around is just in Flying Star, so if arrows are enabled(you click a stem) it switched from San He to Flying Star.

« Last Edit: April 29, 2018, 02:16:12 AM by Gmuli »

Online Gmuli

• Deian
    • G501++
    • View Profile
    • Bright Hall. net
  • Re: ZWDS app
    « Reply #1 on: April 30, 2018, 06:17:59 PM »
    Was looking into some bugs, so fixed some other stuff on the way as well. So small update here.
    • Fixed You Bi/Zou Fu related bug
    • Shows names of the original palaces on 10 and 1 year maps now
    • Added Chinese symbols to the English names(may need some resizing to fully see for longer names)

Link is same as before.

Online Gmuli

• Deian
    • G501++
    • View Profile
    • Bright Hall. net
    « Reply #2 on: May 05, 2018, 04:36:56 PM »
    Some update here. At the end of post will paste all strings used in the app, for translation.

What is new:
    • Added month charts
    • When clicked on the space LP was showing(above the name of the palace on the white background, where the years 10-20 were) it will reset back to original chart
      (same as choosing Initial from the menu)
    • Fixed some problems connected to people born in 23 hour
    • Added function when we click the current year it will show the 10 year period as well next to it. For this click it after selecting 10 year period(if you click it without 10 year period selected it will show the original chart instead)
      So right now if we click the one year period it iwll show 1Year/Original palaces, while if we click it after selecting LP(by clicking it) it iwll show 1Year/10Year palaces.
    • Nayin for the Palace pillar(stem/branch) when we mouse over the stems show up now. This is for another relation to the star, it seems there is the idea that relation of NaYin of the pillar to the element of the star is important. For that may need to add element of the stars in tooltips(I did for me here, but everyone can do manually as that is in the txt file).
    • Bug fixes.
    About the third part, this is so we have all 3 possible relations of palaces showing. We have Original. One Year and Original showing at the same time. One year and 10 Years showing at the same time.

This covers all that I have seen in the flying star ZWDS material I was looking at. Now may move to some more San He applications(the Na Yin is first step in there, actually).

Here are all strings in English from the app. There is some more that aren't seen now, like formations etc. but this should be good starting point. If someone wants another language, just copy/paste this, replace the strings with the strings in another language and I can add.
    Just keep the lines sequence, so there aren't missing lines/strings, if something doesn't need translation, don't delete it, just leave it on English/Pinyin, so I know where to set it later.

"English"
    "Click to choose colors for the transformers/arrows."
    "Choose opacity for the arrows(visibility):"
    "Choose size for the arrows:"
    "Body Palace"
    "Elemental Phase:"
    "Choose year branch."

"Enter name of a Star in pinyin:"
    "Star selector"

"Yin"
    "Mao"
    "Chen"
    "Si"
    "Wu"
    "Wei"
    "Shen"
    "You"
    "Xu"
    "Hai"
    "Zi"
    "Chou"

"1.Jia"
    "2.Yi"
    "3.Bing"
    "4.Ding"
    "5.Wu"
    "6.Ji"
    "7.Geng"
    "8.Xin"
    "9.Ren"
     "10.Gui"

"File"
    "System"
    "Charts"
    "Time period"
    "View"
    "Open"
    "Options"
    "Exit"
    "San He"
    "Flying Star"
    "Earth Chart"
    "Heaven Chart"
    "Initial Chart"
    "10 year period"
    "One Year Period"
    "Months"
    "Name of Palaces"
    "Feng Shui Added"
    "Yours(Ti)/Others(Yong)"
    "Hua Ji always clash"
    "Show bounce back"
    "Star Selector"

"Ke 科"
    "Quan权"
    "Ke 科"
    "Ji 忌"

"Hua Lu祿"
    "Hua Quan權"
    "Hua Ke科"
    "Hua Ji忌"

"紫微 Zi Wei"
    "天機 Tian Ji"
    "太陽 Tai Yang"
    "武曲 Wu Qu"
    "天同 Tian Tong"
    "廉貞 Lian Zhen"

"天府 Tian Fu"
    "太陰 Tai Yin"
    "貪狼 Tan Lang"
    "巨門 Ju Men"
    "天相 Tian Xiang "
    "天梁 Tian Liang "
    "七殺 Qi Sha"
    "破軍 Po Jun"

"左輔 Zuo Fu"
    "右弼 You Bi"
    "天刑 Tian Xing"
    "天姚 Tian Yao"

"文昌WenChang"
    "文曲 Wen Qu"
    "地空 Di Kong"
    "地劫 Di Jie"
    "火星 Huo Xing"
    "鈴星 Ling Xing"

"Month 1"
    "Month 2"
    "Month 3"
    "Month 4"
    "Month 5"
    "Month 6"
    "Month 7"
    "Month 8"
    "Month 9"
     "Month 10 "
     "Month 11 "
     "Month 12 "

"LIFE 命"
    "SIBLINGS 兄弟"
    "SPOUSE 夫妻"
    "CHILDREN 子女"
    "WEALTH 財帛"
    "HEALTH 疾厄"
    "TRAVEL 遷移"
    "FRIENDS 交友"
    "CAREER 官祿"
    "PROPERTY 田宅"
    "MIND 福德"
    "PARENTS 父母"

"Right Neighbour(SELF)"
    "Wealth Corner(SIBLINGS)"
    "Kitchen(SPOUSE)"
    "Opposite Neighbour(KIDS)"
    "Guest Room(WEALTH)"
    "Hall(HEALTH)"
    "Master Bedroom(TRAVEL)"
    "Prayer Altar(FRIENDS)"
    "Left Neighbour(CAREER)"
    "Main Door (PROPERTY)"
    "Right Neighbour(MENTAL)"
    "Bed(PARENTS)"

"Yours/Ti(SELF)"
    "Others/Yong(SIBLINGS)"
    "Others/Yong(SPOUSE)"
    "Others/Yong(KIDS)"
    "Yours/Ti(WEALTH)"
    "Yours/Ti(HEALTH)"
    "Others/Yong(TRAVEL)"
    "Others/Yong(FRIENDS)"
    "Yours/Ti(CAREER)"
    "Yours/Ti(PROPERTY)"
    "Others/Yong(MENTAL)"
    "Others/Yong(PARENTS)"

"Org."
    "10Y -"
    "Wood"
    "Fire"
    "Earth"
    "Metal"
    "Water"

"Day of month"
    "Male"
    "Female"

"Name"
    "Choose Year Pillar"
    "Choose Year Pillar to see Months"

Link is same as always, enjoy!
    « Last Edit: May 05, 2018, 04:44:14 PM by Gmuli »

Online Gmuli

• Deian
    • G501++
    • View Profile
    • Bright Hall. net
    « Reply #3 on: May 14, 2018, 10:02:53 PM »
    As many people asked about more stars, that seemed a good next step for the app.
    While Flying Star part of the app is still the same, I added 59 more stars, so we have 83 stars in the San He part of the app, right now.
    Translation is from ArtofFugue Images with all the stars(we still miss many there, but we have more then half now).
    As the problems in showing them is still here, there are 2 alternative ways. Initially it will show the stars one on a line, with Pinyin and element.

So program starts, we press Alt+5(or Menu>System>San He) it will show it like this(with translation, below without):

Now, if we press Alt+2(or Menu>View>Language>English) it will switch to english and Alt+3(Menu>View>Language>Chinese(Pinyin) back to Chinese.

However, as that may make it difficult if someone wants complete view of all the stars there is one alternative way. That will show it without the element the star belongs to, but most of the time it will be all visible without the need to scroll down. Activated by Alt+W and looks like this:

Also removed things that were specifically from Tham's book. It seems there is disagreement about different ways to divide them(more in topics around the forum), so to avoid conflicts that part won't be there in this version(that is Ti/Yong and Feng Shui Palaces).

As this are a lot of stars there wasn't much testing done. Some of them have the same name in pinyin, so there may be problems there as well. So if you see bug or a problem send me a PM and I will see what I can do(that counts for all the apps).

Enjoy. : )

Online Gmuli

• Deian
    • G501++
    • View Profile
    • Bright Hall. net
    « Reply #4 on: May 14, 2018, 10:59:39 PM »
    Updated app is downloaded from the same link in first post, as always.
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/63qtxv1jmsb5gej/Gmuli%20Ogi%20and%20Tan%20ZWDS%20app.exe?dl=1

Online Gmuli

• Deian
    • G501++
    • View Profile
    • Bright Hall. net
    « Reply #5 on: May 15, 2018, 09:17:40 PM »
    Small update for different types of void.

*Star 46 - 空亡 Kong Wang is calculated based on year stem/branch instead of Day as it was before.
    *Added star 155 截空 Jie Kong calculated by birth year stem.
    *Both of these stars will change their Palace depending on 10 year decade when Luck Pillar becomes clicked.

Offline Ewo

• G1-G50
    • Last Login:June 06, 2019, 12:07:38 PM
    • View Profile
    « Reply #6 on: September 11, 2018, 03:40:00 PM »
    Hi @Gmuli

Superb app! I really love your app, the BaZi one too.

Currently, is the star brightness only available in Flying star system? Because I cannot see it in San He.
    Also, is it possible to bold the 14 Major stars and put different colors for 6 harmful and 6 good stars, etc? So for a beginner like me, it is easy to see the structure quickly.
    In my opinion, it would be good if we have a next and previous buttons for time of birth. So we can quickly change the chart if we are not sure about the person's time of birth.

Thank you very much for your work with this app!

Offline ArtofFugue

• Contributor
    • G501++
    • Last Login:Hidden
    • PRIVATE AND NON-COMMERCIAL PRACTITIONER
    • View Profile
    « Reply #7 on: September 11, 2018, 08:13:59 PM »

Translation is from ArtofFugue Images with all the stars(we still miss many there, but we have more then half now).

Good choice! Just put the english translated name + chinese characters of the star would suffice.
    By people sharing knowledge/info publicly, the info itself does not devalue to become "common internet data which lacks credibility and needs verifying". If everyone thinks in this way, nobody would want to share anymore in order to protect the value and integrity of their knowledge.

Offline Axis

• Contributor
    • G501++
    • View Profile
    « Reply #8 on: September 11, 2018, 10:26:14 PM »
    [Hidden post: You need login to forum to see it.]
    « Last Edit: September 11, 2018, 10:31:54 PM by Axis »

Offline Ewo

• G1-G50
    • Last Login:June 06, 2019, 12:07:38 PM
    • View Profile
    « Reply #9 on: September 11, 2018, 11:17:32 PM »
    Hi @Gmuli

And also transforming stars in San He system please  ;)

Thank you.

Online Gmuli

• Deian
    • G501++
    • View Profile
    • Bright Hall. net
    « Reply #10 on: September 13, 2018, 02:42:12 AM »

Offline senators613

• Contributor
    • G501++
    • Last Login:March 09, 2020, 10:11:56 PM
      • View Profile
    Re: ZWDS app
    « Reply #11 on: September 13, 2018, 10:43:08 AM »
    hi @Gmuli ,

in si hua app, u miss few stars like lu cun , and 4 sha stars,

are u using similarity of school like master tony?? his app has those stars

Offline ArtofFugue

• Contributor
    • G501++
    • PRIVATE AND NON-COMMERCIAL PRACTITIONER
    • View Profile
    « Reply #12 on: September 13, 2018, 10:44:22 AM »

Nice job! Just one more tip, for element of star, just use colour code! If a star has more than 1 element, use the primary element.
    By people sharing knowledge/info publicly, the info itself does not devalue to become "common internet data which lacks credibility and needs verifying". If everyone thinks in this way, nobody would want to share anymore in order to protect the value and integrity of their knowledge.

Online Gmuli

• Deian
    • G501++
    • View Profile
    • Bright Hall. net
    « Reply #13 on: September 13, 2018, 07:30:59 PM »
    hi @Gmuli ,

in si hua app, u miss few stars like lu cun , and 4 sha stars,

are u using similarity of school like master tony?? his app has those stars

senators613: Flying Star part of the app was based on 2 books.

"Flying Star Zi Wei Dou Shu Emperor Astrology" - Ng Choon Phong and Leonard Tham
    "Zi Wei Dou Shu Stars of Life" - Lilian Heng

Both use 18 stars if I remember correctly and focus more on the flying aspect. I like it as an idea, the stars themselves aren't as important as flying.

As 18 are all stars needed to see what flies where the other ones aren't used there.
    I'm trying to keep all different ways of names and amount of stars etc. As in the WWG app where we have all English sources I can think of added with only 1 exception. But in here there are much less books to work with and all books I know for FS ZWDS use 18 stars.
    (maybe Lim uses more, I haven't finished it yet)

I get there are other schools and approaches. But I can't comment on that as I don't know enough about them.

ArtofFugue: Good idea. I will rework the San He part of the app someday. But I haven't been looking into ZWDS stuff for a while. When I'm back to that will continue Lims book and probably add more stuff from there too.

As lately I can't focus on the five arts as much as I would want, I'm not sure it will be in the near future, however.

Offline socrates

• G501++
    • Last Login:May 29, 2020, 09:56:18 PM
      • View Profile
    « Reply #14 on: September 13, 2018, 08:41:23 PM »
    so,rating 1 is brightest 3 the darkest?
    thanks

five arts forum

« Reply #14 on: September 13, 2018, 08:41:23 PM »
    Fortune-telling / birth chart reading / predict your future services by Master Tony (aka aoefengshui). Area of interest:
    Category 1: Relationship/Peach Blossom/Marriage/Spouse/Divorce.
    Category 2: Wealth/Business/Investment/Legal Problem.
    Category 3: Career Plan/Career Move/Job Promotion/Study.
    Category 4: Health/Pregnancy/Children/Accident/Disaster.
    Category 5: The Luck of next 10 years: (Master Tony will work out your luck for next 10 years in general and point out the happening years for the important events).
    Category 6: The Luck of next 12 months: (Master Tony will work out your luck for next 12 months in general and point out the happening months for the important events.)
    Category 7: Your own Category which didn’t mention above.

Note: Master Tony will provide you the reading report in writing and also one private Q&A session afterwards. Everything to be conducted conveniently and anonymously via this forum online.

More detail | About Master Tony (aka aoefengshui) | Ask question privately | Post question in Pre-sales forum | Testimonials | View sample Fortune-telling report
    Tired of advertisement on the forum? Remove advertisement on the forum now. For detail, please click here.
    Learn fortune-telling skills from Master Tony (Purple Star Astrology / 紫微斗数 / ZWDS)

Features: Online private learning | one-on-one teaching | Everything starts from zero | 24/7 access to constantly updated learning materials | Medium of instruction: English
    Bazi reading service:
    Click here to view detail | Real Bazi reading reports (coming soon)

Tags:

[Bazi/ZWDS Help!!] Love Triangle, Marriage Contract & Self Punishment

Started by ArdaraniBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 23
    Views: 288
    Last post Today at 11:29:46 AM
    by Ardarani
    [ ZWDS/Bazi Help ] Empty spouse palace

Started by ArdaraniBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 22
    Views: 602
    Last post May 23, 2020, 01:35:32 PM
    by Ardarani
    ZWDS/Bazi Help

Started by BBBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 9
    Views: 303
    Last post April 17, 2020, 08:31:26 PM
    by lilac_adv
    Business Opening , 2 dates , better one, why? QMDJ BAZI ZWDS

Started by FloraBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 6
    Views: 297
    Last post March 10, 2020, 09:31:36 PM
    by Gmuli
    Request for ZWDS reading for Twin

Started by donaldpywBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 3
    Views: 227
    Last post March 01, 2020, 02:53:07 PM
    by johnyqi
    How to know your own zwds shen gong

Started by LubuBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 320
    Last post February 15, 2020, 06:18:28 PM
    by Sebest
    zwds reading please

Started by GoldenLotusBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 347
    Last post February 05, 2020, 08:01:35 AM
    by Sebest
    Request for ZWDS reading

Started by TomkurusBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 10
    Views: 679
    Last post February 22, 2020, 01:54:41 PM
    by tea
    Zwds/ BZ for my Partner & I

Started by RianneBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 11
    Views: 565
    Last post January 23, 2020, 10:39:31 PM
    by Rianne
    Hi, ZWDS reading please!

Started by LunaBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 2
    Views: 344
    Last post January 20, 2020, 07:49:16 AM
    by Sebest
    Plotting zwds chart

Started by JjunlimitBoard Zi Wei Dou Shu (ZWDS) 紫微斗数

Replies: 1
    Views: 409
    Last post December 14, 2019, 10:24:30 PM
    by Jjunlimit
    ZWDS Travel palace

Started by Goldina88Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 0
    Views: 258
    Last post December 11, 2019, 06:55:25 PM
    by Goldina88
    Need more further explanation on zwds children palace & spouse palace

Started by ReiztBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 289
    Last post December 05, 2019, 03:32:26 PM
    by Reizt
    Please help interpret my zwds chart

Started by peanutbutter29Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 339
    Last post November 12, 2019, 10:36:45 PM
    by peanutbutter29
    who created and wrote the prediction of ba zi and zwds a long time ago?

Started by johnnyBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 106
    Views: 4978
    Last post November 06, 2019, 11:57:41 AM
    by johnny
    Please read my ZWDS chart

Started by OriginBoard Zi Wei Dou Shu (ZWDS) 紫微斗数

Replies: 24
    Views: 1858
    Last post November 14, 2019, 02:42:46 PM
    by Remoteviewer
    Chinese ZWDS Books by Master Ng Choon Phong (吳俊宏)

Started by fanBoard Books, Software, Tools, and Resources

Views: 573
    Last post October 23, 2019, 10:00:39 PM
    by ArtofFugue
    ZWDS - Ziwei Tianfu in Life Palace

Started by OriginBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 16
    Views: 1427
    Last post November 04, 2019, 08:31:53 PM
    by Origin
    Relationship Advice - Bazi / ZWDS

Started by Chariot84Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 1
    Views: 517
    Last post October 14, 2019, 10:03:49 AM
    by rainmaster
    4 Girls and 1 Guy - Bazi / ZWDS analysis

Started by ultimaweaponBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 5
    Views: 599
    Last post October 10, 2019, 10:52:18 AM
    by lilac_adv
    Kindly Bazi and/or ZWDS reading-2019 belive I hit rock bottom

Started by MirePireBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 9
    Views: 820
    Last post October 02, 2019, 08:46:36 PM
    by TianQi
    Mohon bantuan dibacakan bazi dan zwds yaaa 🙏🙏

Started by RanranBoard Konsultasi Terbuka

Views: 1016
    Last post October 30, 2019, 03:05:47 PM
    by Happydut
    Please read my zwds

Started by JadelineBoard Zi Wei Dou Shu (ZWDS) 紫微斗数

Replies: 7
    Views: 667
    Last post September 26, 2019, 07:58:38 PM
    by NMD1997
    ZWDS Books Translation

Started by fanBoard Zi Wei Dou Shu (ZWDS) 紫微斗数

Replies: 22
    Views: 1924
    Last post September 15, 2019, 05:56:37 PM
    by fan
    Destined to be alone and without children? - ZWDS / Bazi

Started by momoBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 11
    Views: 971
    Last post August 08, 2019, 05:37:45 AM
    by momo
    Request for relationship luck reading BZ/ZWDS

Started by JoyBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 16
    Views: 1196
    Last post November 14, 2019, 11:48:07 AM
    by Joy
    Bazi/ ZWDS reading for career and studies

Started by CokebearBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 457
    Last post August 06, 2019, 07:58:32 AM
    by j27945
    The Flying Stars in ZWDS

Started by rainmasterBoard Zi Wei Dou Shu (ZWDS) 紫微斗数

Views: 582
    Last post July 13, 2019, 11:34:06 PM
    by ArtofFugue
    ZWDS - What is Hua and self Hua?

Started by RedBirdieBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 5
    Views: 678
    Last post July 14, 2019, 12:10:20 AM
    by RedBirdie
    Please read my ZWDS chart

Started by AgataSantulliBoard Zi Wei Dou Shu (ZWDS) 紫微斗数

Views: 805
    Last post July 22, 2019, 12:29:11 AM
    by senators613

Disclaimer:

Your use of FiveArts.Info is at your sole risk. FiveArts.Info cannot be held responsible for the inaccuracy of the readings and information provided by its members.  FiveArts.Info owners, administrators, moderators, masters, members, partners expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind whether express or implied including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.

Total visits since 2014: