ZWDS foundation course by Master aoefengshui. One-on-one teaching.

Author Topic: help with family and marriage life in 2018  (Read 897 times)

Offline thanos888

• G1-G50
  • Last Login:October 16, 2018, 12:34:00 AM
    • View Profile
  • Re: help with family and marriage life in 2018
    « Reply #15 on: May 24, 2018, 11:22:07 AM »
    [Hidden post: You need login to forum to see it.]

@thanos888

The issue with parents and wife is due to Yin Si harm. Day branch is spouse and year branch is elders. It’s best to find middle way especially if you have Kids. It’s clearly visible from your chart hence, regardless of her or someone else, your parents and spouse will not get along.

Next year hai clash Si day branch and combine year branch. Ji on hs is 7k suggesting stressful situation. Spouse palace clash means either move house or change in relationship. Hai being RW means loss of money, due to moving house, or loss of wife.

It’s in your best interest if you can talk to both parties and find middle ground.

Regards,
    Talib

So next year would be the decision year, am I right?
    Either moving to a new house or losing my wife (divorce)? If I move to a new house it means I leave my parents and choose my wife, but If I lose my wife it means I stay and follow my parents.
    What month in 2018 do you think is the best to discuss with my parents and wife?

Offline Mysticat

• G1-G50
    • Last Login:Hidden
    • View Profile
    « Reply #16 on: May 24, 2018, 11:47:12 AM »
    I highly suggest you get a professional reading done so you don't end up making the wrong decision. Someone who specializes in divination can also help.

Online johnyqi

• Johny Q
    • G401-G500
    • Last Login:Today at 03:27:09 AM
    • View Profile
    • Talent Hero
    « Reply #17 on: May 24, 2018, 12:08:52 PM »

Strong hot earth is making your Yang Metal weak. Earth represents your mother, therefore she might have a strong influence on you, or you rely on her opinion and support a lot. But that support might not be that beneficiary for you. Your wife probably wants you to be independent, which is reasonable. Due to lack of water, you also don't have a voice, you are unable to express yourself and counteract dominant mother, and support your wife.

This, of course, is very fragmented analysis because we lack birth charts from your wife and parents, but that would be a quite complex to analyze and would require more time.

Here is more info https://talenthero.io/analysis/thanos8881428679675/

@johnyqi

Your software has elagent layout. Very appealing.

The chart doesn’t look right. Geng Si pillar cannot exist.

Regards,
    Talib

Thx for pointing out, there are some bugs in our software which we have to iron out. Usually I double check with other tools before sending out, this time I forgot :-)
    Five Element & Talent Analysis https://talenthero.io/talent-analysis/

Online Talib

• G401-G500
    • Last Login:October 16, 2018, 05:40:56 PM
    • View Profile
    « Reply #18 on: May 24, 2018, 01:32:19 PM »
    « Last Edit: May 24, 2018, 01:45:54 PM by Talib »

Offline thanos888

• G1-G50
    • View Profile
    « Reply #19 on: May 27, 2018, 12:00:21 AM »
    I highly suggest you get a professional reading done so you don't end up making the wrong decision. Someone who specializes in divination can also help.

Thanks. Good advice though

Offline thanos888

• G1-G50
    • View Profile
    « Reply #20 on: May 27, 2018, 12:03:37 AM »

@thanos888

Moving to new house or loosing wife are just one of many possible scenarios. Metaphysics only gives big picture and how it manifests is dependent on person.

Let me give real life example, a person I know had Zi mao punishment for 10 years and it included spouse palace and spouse star. One might say marriage is at risk but what happened in real life, the person left for another country for work so that can provide for family. It required him to declare he was not married for which they made pseudo-legal documents stating they are separated. After LP ended person was back home and changed legal status and they still live together. So issue with marriage yes! Did the marriage contract break yes! But still happily  living together.

Another real life example, person has spouse palace in harm with spouse star in the chart. One might say can’t be spouse even if married the marriage will fail. Real life, married for 14 years then had legal issues with child abuse!!! (Asian parents in North America;)) lost child custody, and only way out was to let father take all the responsibilities of the incident and divorce wife so that she can get the child custody. It’s been 11 years since and Until this day they are legally divorced but still lives under same roof as any other husband wife and kids.

So back to you, harm just means less affinity. Make an arrangement to create some distance between the parties. Like send your wife to work since Si is entombed in Xu. This will take away some tension as she will be at work during the day.

Hai Si clash is suggestive of some changes in home/spouse relationship. Doesn’t have to be divorce it means just change from what you had before. In fact having a child next year could be perfect timing. 7k means child specifically boy for Gui DM. Then RW means you loose money over child, well being a great father you wanna be, who wouldn’t wanna spend money on their child. Si hai clash is then your wife experiencing near death experience= pregnancy and labour. Also, now the child is robbing away your wife (wealth) since mother will be more invested in the child and so not so much time for husband. This will also ease the problems between your parents and her as now she will be delivering their grandchild. This just a recommendation, as described in the example earlier, it all about what action you take rather than what’s the outcome.

BTW your 10 year LP is favorable so I personally don’t think divorce is on the cards. But again human actions do matter. This month is certainly not the best because Si will harm Yin. Won’t get results, in fact thins may get more sour.

@Talib
    I plan to gather together my parents and my wife and we will talk about it and find a solution, maybe next month or on July, what do you think?
    Should I just stay with my parents at least until 2019? Maybe we will move out next year 2019 since I plan to have another child too.
    Do you see anything in my chart about my parents? I mean they don't want us to move out, but if we insist to move out, will they get angry or maybe get sick because of stress and depression?

thanks

Offline windwheel

• G501++
    • View Profile
    « Reply #21 on: May 27, 2018, 12:33:29 AM »

@thanos888

Moving to new house or loosing wife are just one of many possible scenarios. Metaphysics only gives big picture and how it manifests is dependent on person.

Let me give real life example, a person I know had Zi mao punishment for 10 years and it included spouse palace and spouse star. One might say marriage is at risk but what happened in real life, the person left for another country for work so that can provide for family. It required him to declare he was not married for which they made pseudo-legal documents stating they are separated. After LP ended person was back home and changed legal status and they still live together. So issue with marriage yes! Did the marriage contract break yes! But still happily  living together.

Another real life example, person has spouse palace in harm with spouse star in the chart. One might say can’t be spouse even if married the marriage will fail. Real life, married for 14 years then had legal issues with child abuse!!! (Asian parents in North America;)) lost child custody, and only way out was to let father take all the responsibilities of the incident and divorce wife so that she can get the child custody. It’s been 11 years since and Until this day they are legally divorced but still lives under same roof as any other husband wife and kids.

So back to you, harm just means less affinity. Make an arrangement to create some distance between the parties. Like send your wife to work since Si is entombed in Xu. This will take away some tension as she will be at work during the day.

Hai Si clash is suggestive of some changes in home/spouse relationship. Doesn’t have to be divorce it means just change from what you had before. In fact having a child next year could be perfect timing. 7k means child specifically boy for Gui DM. Then RW means you loose money over child, well being a great father you wanna be, who wouldn’t wanna spend money on their child. Si hai clash is then your wife experiencing near death experience= pregnancy and labour. Also, now the child is robbing away your wife (wealth) since mother will be more invested in the child and so not so much time for husband. This will also ease the problems between your parents and her as now she will be delivering their grandchild. This just a recommendation, as described in the example earlier, it all about what action you take rather than what’s the outcome.

BTW your 10 year LP is favorable so I personally don’t think divorce is on the cards. But again human actions do matter. This month is certainly not the best because Si will harm Yin. Won’t get results, in fact thins may get more sour.

@Talib
    I plan to gather together my parents and my wife and we will talk about it and find a solution, maybe next month or on July, what do you think?
    Should I just stay with my parents at least until 2019? Maybe we will move out next year 2019 since I plan to have another child too.
    Do you see anything in my chart about my parents? I mean they don't want us to move out, but if we insist to move out, will they get angry or maybe get sick because of stress and depression?

thanks
    Its good if you plan talk together with your wife and your parents.

If you talk nicely to your parents and you explain first what the problem, i think your parents want they children happy. So you need prepare best words for them. After you give your explanation, let they think first and you need listen what they want. Dont make argument with your parents. Please stay calm and get win win solution. Like every week example saturday and sunday you go to your parents house or friday nigth to sunday night you stay over at your parents house or etc. build communication with your parents, i believe even your parents old school, they still want their children happy. Just you need think, how you can explain your problem until they can understand.

Offline hellokitty888

• G101-G300
    • Last Login:October 16, 2018, 09:09:10 AM
    • View Profile
    « Reply #22 on: May 30, 2018, 05:17:11 PM »
    I think the metaphysic explanation has done by Talib, but I just want to give you suggestion...

A married person, its like you got the mandate from the holy god to take care your spouse whatever the situation, and you hand over the responsibility back to god when you died. So, the word when we marriage is " until the dead do as part".
    Meanwhile parents, is the person that growing you up and they love you and give you anything that you need that they can afford.

When you married, you have responsibility to build your own family, so I think your parents don't be jealous with your spouse, cause you are still his kid and they are still your parents whatever condition, and there is no ex-parents or ex-son, they blood flows in your body, you are they son.

So if there is conflict between your parents and your wife, so you must be in your wife side... this is true. my Pastor and others said this is the best choice to save your family.

With the conflict, I think its better for you and your small family (wife and kids if you have), and your parents not to life in one house, because there is different perspective about how to build family, you and your parents life in different era, and it will be has different way to solve anything matter in house... its trigger conflict situation for you.
    As a man, you have to go out, life in your own house, raise kids with your wife, on your own way... not in your parents way.

The conflict will be decreased if you decide to go out and move to your own house. Conflict with your parents also decreased by time, because its your decision, the reason is how a shame gentleman if you just stay in your parents home, you must show how gentleman you are that you can success and have your own house, make your own rule, and grow up your children with your own courage... thats a real man can do.

I just give you suggestion about what I have seen in my life, my study about persons' characters, education from school, church, and also my experience as a man that go out from my parents house after I married and make my own living with my family.

Offline hanzzo

• G101-G300
    • Last Login:September 21, 2018, 01:27:42 AM
      • View Profile
    Re: help with family and marriage life in 2018
    « Reply #23 on: June 25, 2018, 09:06:16 PM »
    Do you depend on ur parents financially?
    If not, just move out of ur parents house.. it seems to me they want to control ur Life wich is not healthy..

Even if marriage later on fail, you should be livin by urself Anyways. 

Parents have a tough time to let go of the grip they have on their children, but thats detrimental for both parties.

Offline mushroom

• G501++
    • View Profile
    « Reply #24 on: June 26, 2018, 10:17:47 PM »
    [Hidden post: You need 5 posts to see it. You currently have 0. Join the paid subscription and see this hidden post now.]
    « Last Edit: June 26, 2018, 10:19:50 PM by mushroom »

five arts forum

Re: help with family and marriage life in 2018
    « Reply #24 on: June 26, 2018, 10:17:47 PM »
    Fortune-telling / birth chart reading / predict your future services by Master Tony (aka aoefengshui). Area of interest:
    Category 1: Relationship/Peach Blossom/Marriage/Spouse/Divorce.
    Category 2: Wealth/Business/Investment/Legal Problem.
    Category 3: Career Plan/Career Move/Job Promotion/Study.
    Category 4: Health/Pregnancy/Children/Accident/Disaster.
    Category 5: The Luck of next 10 years: (Master Tony will work out your luck for next 10 years in general and point out the happening years for the important events).
    Category 6: The Luck of next 12 months: (Master Tony will work out your luck for next 12 months in general and point out the happening months for the important events.)
    Category 7: Your own Category which didn’t mention above.

Note: Master Tony will provide you the reading report in writing and also one private Q&A session afterwards. Everything to be conducted conveniently and anonymously via this forum online.

More detail | About Master Tony (aka aoefengshui) | Ask question privately | Post question in Pre-sales forum | Testimonials | View sample Fortune-telling report
    Tired of advertisement on the forum? Remove advertisement on the forum now. For detail, please click here.
    Learn fortune-telling skills from Master Tony (Purple Star Astrology / 紫微斗数 / ZWDS)

Features: Online private learning | one-on-one teaching | Everything starts from zero | 24/7 access to constantly updated learning materials | Medium of instruction: English

Tags:

Life and conception palace

Started by pleumjitBoard Si Zhu Ba Zi (SZBZ) 四柱八字

Replies: 1
    Views: 77
    Last post September 30, 2018, 09:06:52 PM
    by ArtofFugue
    Complicated life.. a reading highly appreciated

Started by Curious2018Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 3
    Views: 153
    Last post September 26, 2018, 11:41:12 PM
    by johnyqi
    NO WEALTH ELEMENT MALE MARRIAGE

Started by tancising0Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 0
    Views: 72
    Last post September 24, 2018, 09:40:48 PM
    by tancising0
    Tian Ma And Lu Cun in marriage palace ZWDS

Started by JEANBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 136
    Last post September 27, 2018, 01:31:24 PM
    by flawlesflower
    Male Twins need insight for their luck on finance and marriage

Started by flyingphoenixBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 4
    Views: 136
    Last post September 24, 2018, 04:24:47 PM
    by anton8888
    No luck in marriage? Please help

Started by b00kersBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 120
    Last post September 21, 2018, 11:44:23 PM
    by johnyqi
    Arranged Marriage

Started by kurojungBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 47
    Last post September 20, 2018, 05:38:26 PM
    by kurojung
    urgent need help in marriage life and parents relationship

Started by thanos888Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 6
    Views: 139
    Last post September 20, 2018, 10:26:27 PM
    by thanos888
    How many people are truly happy/contented in life?

Started by curlymurlyBoard Miscellaneous

Replies: 12
    Views: 288
    Last post September 22, 2018, 11:47:46 AM
    by tea
    Marriage Prospect and Mommy Boy

Started by niwijBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 5
    Views: 106
    Last post September 14, 2018, 06:55:29 PM
    by niwij
    World Cleanup Day! 15th September 2018...

Started by AxisBoard Miscellaneous casual talks

Replies: 7
    Views: 243
    Last post September 15, 2018, 11:58:29 PM
    by Axis
    Indonesian earthquake death toll reaches 555 (August 24, 2018)

Started by AdministratorBoard Miscellaneous casual talks

Views: 58
    Last post August 24, 2018, 02:07:59 PM
    by Administrator
    MOVED: 2018 Elon Musk

Started by AdministratorBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 52
    Last post August 21, 2018, 08:57:38 AM
    by Administrator
    Is your life according to what Bazi says?

Started by hicallBoard Members Lounge

Replies: 10
    Views: 326
    Last post September 02, 2018, 03:45:27 PM
    by ZeusNo.3
    New decade - Career and Marriage

Started by Dula143Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 260
    Last post August 26, 2018, 07:26:14 PM
    by nolyj
    Good date for delivery Sep 2018

Started by live_TMBoard Request for date selection [FREE]

Views: 180
    Last post August 20, 2018, 05:17:50 PM
    by j27945
    What did you eat in your poorest moment in life so far?

Started by AdministratorBoard Miscellaneous casual talks

Replies: 9
    Views: 222
    Last post August 15, 2018, 08:07:00 AM
    by Administrator
    Try to Analyze my life according Bazi

Started by chenzhixinBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 238
    Last post August 28, 2018, 01:13:36 AM
    by j27945
    My self marriage

Started by chenzhixinBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 208
    Last post August 10, 2018, 11:04:17 PM
    by chary
    2018 US broad market index correction.

Started by tycBoard Metaphysics Investing

Views: 112
    Last post August 01, 2018, 03:59:08 AM
    by Administrator
    USA-China trade war (2018): Prediction

Started by AdministratorBoard Let Me Guess (future events)

Views: 227
    Last post July 30, 2018, 05:16:32 PM
    by Administrator
    My messy love life

Started by jellyBoard Request for divination [FREE]

Views: 300
    Last post July 29, 2018, 05:56:33 PM
    by jelly
    Nourishing Life (養生 Yǎng Shēng): An Ancient Love of Lists - Lorraine Wilcox

Started by renBoard 2. Art of Medicine (Healing)

Views: 151
    Last post July 25, 2018, 01:56:27 AM
    by LILAOHU
    Relationship / Marriage Luck

Started by xiaotiantianBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 333
    Last post August 04, 2018, 11:27:12 PM
    by djusmansya
    Show I change Career to many Issue with Family Business

Started by Biggame520Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 8
    Views: 261
    Last post July 24, 2018, 04:56:07 PM
    by windwheel
    Marriage

Started by JbirdBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 10
    Views: 434
    Last post August 05, 2018, 10:13:58 AM
    by chary
    Ling xing in Life

Started by nilegemBoard Zi Wei Dou Shu (ZWDS) 紫微斗数

Replies: 2
    Views: 244
    Last post July 20, 2018, 07:28:12 AM
    by pios
    Help me please for love life at my old age!

Started by Unigrad1991Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 4
    Views: 312
    Last post July 10, 2018, 08:42:18 PM
    by Unigrad1991
    marriage and pregnancy

Started by Lucie84Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 345
    Last post June 29, 2018, 02:28:08 PM
    by Lucie84
    My dumpling is ready for 2018 Duanwu festival

Started by AdministratorBoard History, culture and food

Views: 303
    Last post June 20, 2018, 08:00:44 PM
    by Administrator

Disclaimer:

Your use of FiveArts.Info is at your sole risk. FiveArts.Info cannot be held responsible for the inaccuracy of the readings and information provided by its members. FiveArts.Info owners, administrators, moderators, masters, members, partners expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind whether express or implied including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.