FS & BA ZI (DM, Structure, Profile) Issue

Author Topic: FS & BA ZI (DM, Structure, Profile) Issue  (Read 802 times)

Offline dodysimargi

• G1-G50
  • Last Login:July 30, 2018, 02:42:12 PM
    • View Profile
  • FS & BA ZI (DM, Structure, Profile) Issue
    « on: June 09, 2018, 05:11:31 PM »
    Hi All Master,

I'm a very new person in feng shui and ba zi. This is my first post here.

It's all started from a discussion with my friend about his house feng shui and ba zi, then a further discussion with my parents about our current house facing direction related to classical feng shui lately and ba zi.

Finally I become curious of it... especially the ba zi issue.

Then I tried to find out further the information through internet, found Joey Yap (JY) in youtube and googling some blog wrote about feng shui and ba zi to learn by my self, including this feng shui and ba zi community. I was read a lot of interpretation from All Master here and enjoy it especially a very patient and clear perspective about many things from All Master, really sincerely help and of course explanation from some others.

FENG SHUI ISSUE :
    JY Ba Zi Calculator was my base on it (including inside the Personal GUA represent by Life Star number to show West or East Group facing direction and House GUA to show eg. Gen House for house sitting location).

For now, feng shui regarding to house facing direction quite clear for me. I was read, watch and learn the information from JY and others explanation in some of media in internet how to implement this. So the main issue is consider solved for me regarding to long term house facing direction to follow my Sheng Qi and house sitting location in the GUA house is the best feng shui.

If anyone have an opinion or input on this, please let me know??
    (I'm pleasure to know it).

BA ZI ISSUE :
    My main issue is to interpret my bazi chart below.

Name             :  Dody
    Gender           :  Male
    Birthday          :  14 October 1983
    Birthtime         :  04.00am
    Place of Birth  :  Jakarta, Indonesia

Seeing from the Month Earthly Branch that indicated the Season of Birth, it's said I was born in the Weak Season (Autumn) for my Day Master (Yi Wood) and that make my Day Master consider as WEAK Day Master.

Is that TRUE??

Some information also mention that to define WEAK or STRONG Day Master has a many way beside the Season of Birth, eg. like :

1.) Rooting
    2.) Support from Resource
    3.) Support from Combination

Consider from all of this things, can please anyone inform what kind of Day Master I am actually.

WEAK or STRONG Day Master??

And what is my FAVOURABLE and UNFAVOURABLE elements??

Also, what is my WEALTH element??

A little bit confuse for my career path to focus on, through all this may I know what is my PRECISE SUITABLE CAREER/BUSINESS/INDUSTRY elements FAVOURABLE or SUPPORT to My Day Master??

(Of course I understand man luck issue, I also still need to learn and go fight for it later on).

I'll be 35 years old this year and single, seriously I want to build a potential good family.
    Any guide from my chart related to my POTENTIAL SPOUSE elements??

-  5 STRUCTURE ISSUE :
    I understand that my Natal is Thinkers (It's said main structure), maybe it's true. Even I'm not really sure the relation between the Natal and Annual chart which is quite different this year??

-  10 PROFILES STRENGTH CHART :
    Here I have some profiles above 50% in my chart, i.e. below.

* The Analyzer (Direct Resource); Natal 92%  ~  Annual 62%
    * The Director (Direct Wealth); Natal 87%  ~  Annual 100%
    * The Warrior (Seven Killings); Natal 75%  ~  Annual 76%
    * The Leader (Rob Wealth); Natal 51%  ~  Annual 26%

Although the JY Ba Zi Calculator chart result said my main profile is The Director (Direct Wealth).

I heard before (JY said if I'm not wrong in some video in youtube), It was said if we have minimum one of this in our chart : The Pioneer (Indirect Wealth), The Leader (Rob Wealth) and The Warrior (Seven Killings) around 70%-80%-90% than it's mean we can be an entrepreneur or build our own business.

(He also said that 100% doesn't mean indicate a good profile for us).

Refer to my Profile Strength Chart above, please anyone can confirm this??

Does it mean I have the POTENTIAL PROFILE to be an ENTREPRENEUR?? since I have a THE WARRIOR (SEVEN KILLINGS) with a potential percentage.

This all mine to be sharing and discuss.

I really hope anyone (All Master), can contribute to help on this issue with a really sincerely help to share the knowledge.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Dody

Online johnyqi

• Johny Q
    • G301-G400
    • Last Login:Today at 07:01:06 PM
    • View Profile
    • Talent Hero
  • Re: FS & BA ZI (DM, Structure, Profile) Issue
    « Reply #1 on: June 09, 2018, 05:35:16 PM »
    Your DM is quite solid. Indeed you are Yin Wood born in Dog month, which is mainly earth, but the element of water is very strong in your case, and you have strong roots.

Here is more info about your chart https://talenthero.io/analysis/dody1652148949/
    Five Element & Talent Analysis https://talenthero.io/talent-analysis/

Offline j27945

• Contributor
    • G501++
    • Last Login:Hidden
    • View Profile
    « Reply #2 on: June 12, 2018, 02:13:11 AM »
    You have a favourable luck cycle starting 32.

Try not to mix bazi and 8 mansion together initially. The classic text in bazi don't think mention about 8 mansion and vice versa. land form and water is just as important as the kua and direction.
    Jovan (ジョーバン)
    iFSA, Affiliate
    j27945@gmail.com
    https://www.linkedin.com/in/jovantay
    https://plus.google.com/112474153338772291006

Offline dodysimargi

• G1-G50
    • View Profile
    « Reply #3 on: June 18, 2018, 10:05:09 AM »
    Thank you so much for your fast respon and sorry for my slow reply. (Long holiday of Idul Fitri here in Indonesia)

Hi Master johnyqi,

As you classified me as quite solid DM, possible to assume that I am strong yi wood (or moderately strong if I'm not wrong??) and it's mean my favourable is the output, wealth and influence elements which is fire, earth and metal. Also my unfavourable elements is the resource and companion which is water and wood.
    Am I correct??

Refer to one of Master article / blog (Digidentz) I read before, this also mean the earth element (my wealth) as the main qi in the hidden stem of month branch represent my career related industry with possibility to grow, success and maximum opportunities or return??
    It said that will be good because complied with my favourable elements.
    Other than that I'm possible to choose fire and metal industry for my career??

The same article / blog also informed that this earth as my wealth element is the right one to be my spouse element??

What do you think of all this interpretation?? any advice??

Thank you Master for the answer and advice.

Hi Master j27945,

Thanks a lot for the advice regarding to ba zi and 8 Mansion (FS) issues. I agreed that related to this 8 mansion (FS), environtment around also play an important role.

Master j27945, any advice for the same question to Master johnyqi above??

And regarding to favourable luck cycle starting 32 as you mention, are you classified the luck because there is earth element (HS) as my wealth??

To be honest to sharing and learning,

I felt some is right around year of 2015 - 2016 when I got offer without applying for a job and then move to this company (previous company make me desperate, a lot of pressure and my superior unfairness), seems like Heaven put his hand on me with income gift, while I starting my own practice around middle to the end of 2017 not much work but quite a good recommendation work from a friend to do small one renovation and interior, but currently (this year) as I continue to do my own practice as housing architect / contractor (earth element industry / my wealth element) is very difficult to get the project. Is this related to my structure or 10 God issue??

I also have The Warrior profile with healthy percentage in chart as mention in first post, which mean if I'm not wrong, I have the potential for my own business. Deep inside my heart and mind always want to do my own business while I'm working to other people before.

I just want to be focus in the right path.

Thank you Master for the answer and advice.

Offline j27945

• Contributor
    • G501++
    • View Profile
    « Reply #4 on: June 18, 2018, 05:58:45 PM »
    Not a master. Only passing by.
    Jovan (ジョーバン)
    iFSA, Affiliate
    j27945@gmail.com

Online sentosa

• G1-G50
    • Last Login:Today at 03:05:31 PM
    • View Profile
    « Reply #5 on: June 20, 2018, 02:05:43 PM »
    Hi All Master,

It's all started from a discussion with my friend about his house feng shui and ba zi, then a further discussion with my parents about our current house facing direction related to classical feng shui lately and ba zi.

Then I tried to find out further the information through internet, found Joey Yap (JY) in youtube and googling some blog wrote about feng shui and ba zi to learn by my self, including this feng shui and ba zi community. I was read a lot of interpretation from All Master here and enjoy it especially a very patient and clear perspective about many things from All Master, really sincerely help and of course explanation from some others.

FENG SHUI ISSUE :
    JY Ba Zi Calculator was my base on it (including inside the Personal GUA represent by Life Star number to show West or East Group facing direction and House GUA to show eg. Gen House for house sitting location).

For now, feng shui regarding to house facing direction quite clear for me. I was read, watch and learn the information from JY and others explanation in some of media in internet how to implement this. So the main issue is consider solved for me regarding to long term house facing direction to follow my Sheng Qi and house sitting location in the GUA house is the best feng shui.

you still needed to know what sitting and facing star in that direction..if its good combination ..then its ok
    BA ZI ISSUE :

Seeing from the Month Earthly Branch that indicated the Season of Birth, it's said I was born in the Weak Season (Autumn) for my Day Master (Yi Wood) and that make my Day Master consider as WEAK Day Master.

Is that TRUE??

Some information also mention that to define WEAK or STRONG Day Master has a many way beside the Season of Birth, eg. like :

1.) Rooting

Consider from all of this things, can please anyone inform what kind of Day Master I am actually.

your day master is little weak...
    no yin wood..rooting
    resource just ren water rooting...and just 1
    no wood combination...

wealth element is earth[/quote]

A little bit confuse for my career path to focus on, through all this may I know what is my PRECISE SUITABLE CAREER/BUSINESS/INDUSTRY elements FAVOURABLE or SUPPORT to My Day Master??

(Of course I understand man luck issue, I also still need to learn and go fight for it later on).

I'll be 35 years old this year and single, seriously I want to build a potential good family.

industry = earth industry (fire and metal also ok)
    career..running your own company still ok, and you work in that company.
    fav element is wood and water

-  5 STRUCTURE ISSUE :
    I understand that my Natal is Thinkers (It's said main structure), maybe it's true. Even I'm not really sure the relation between the Natal and Annual chart which is quite different this year??
    for some years u will have some add element from the year...

Although the JY Ba Zi Calculator chart result said my main profile is The Director (Direct Wealth).

I heard before (JY said if I'm not wrong in some video in youtube), It was said if we have minimum one of this in our chart : The Pioneer (Indirect Wealth), The Leader (Rob Wealth) and The Warrior (Seven Killings) around 70%-80%-90% than it's mean we can be an entrepreneur or build our own business.

Does it mean I have the POTENTIAL PROFILE to be an ENTREPRENEUR?? since I have a THE WARRIOR (SEVEN KILLINGS) with a potential percentage.
    you need at 2 profile at good % to be entrepreneur, if not u just can be a business owner,

mean... u also work in ur own company
    entrepreneur..not work on his company, but just let them their company work for him...

Offline dodysimargi

• G1-G50
    • View Profile
    « Reply #6 on: June 22, 2018, 03:15:27 PM »
    Not a master. Only passing by.

Hi Master j27945,

I have read quite a lot of your patient and clear interpretation in this blog, for me it shows your capacity as one kind of Master in this subject.

As you informed via PM, I wish you have some time to still contribute on my case.

Will wait for your advice.

Thank you.  :)
    « Last Edit: June 22, 2018, 03:29:38 PM by dodysimargi »

Offline dodysimargi

• G1-G50
    • View Profile
    « Reply #7 on: June 22, 2018, 03:22:30 PM »
    Hi All Master,

FENG SHUI ISSUE :

you still needed to know what sitting and facing star in that direction..if its good combination ..then its ok
    BA ZI ISSUE :

Is that TRUE??

1.) Rooting

your day master is little weak...
    no yin wood..rooting
    resource just ren water rooting...and just 1
    no wood combination...

wealth element is earth

industry = earth industry (fire and metal also ok)
    career..running your own company still ok, and you work in that company.
    fav element is wood and water

-  5 STRUCTURE ISSUE :
    for some years u will have some add element from the year...

you need at 2 profile at good % to be entrepreneur, if not u just can be a business owner,

entrepreneur..not work on his company, but just let them their company work for him...
    [/quote]

Hi Master Sentosa,

Thank you for your kind contribution to share and advise.

FS issue (for long term only) : I understand about house with align between sitting and facing direction is the best combination.

- your day master is little weak...
    > It very suprise me as your interpretation opposite with Master johnyqi, but I appreciate it. Confuse me, because little weak means consider weak also, am I right??
    This mean very crucial to determine my favourable and unfavourable elements related to my career support elements.

Can you help to confirm :

- no yin wood..rooting
    > I read some book from JY (lucky get partial paragraph from internet : The 10 Gods) i.e. an element is regarded as rooted if the same appears in both the HS and EB. This is the case even when the polarity is different, egg. Jia Wood can draw rooting from a Branch that contains either Jia Wood or Yin Wood and vice versa. My Yin Wood DM support by Hai Pig which can afford rooting. Am I correct??

- resource just ren water rooting...and just 1
    > Same source I read as mention above, don't you think that Hai Pig below my DM is the Resource Star support??

- no wood combination
    > I think I agree with as the only one I have is Hai Pig.

Overall, my chart is fixed that I have no support from Season.
    Do you think if I don't have all the three additional support (Rooting, Support from Resource and Support from Combination), then my DM is consider little weak??

This also confuse me as the JY book said that :
    "Element that is weak because it does not receive support from the season should not be view as weaked if it is able to gain support and strength as a result of three factors : Rooting, Support from Resource and Support from Combination. In the same vein, if an element is definetively weak (meaning, unable to call upon either of the above factors for additional support and strength), then it is regarded as being of poor quality.

- wealth element is earth
    > So it is TRUE the interpretation that earth shoul be my future spouse DM element for good??

- industry = earth industry (fire and metal also ok)
    > This is my BIG Concern as some blog (Digidentz) said that my career indutry element in the Month Hidden Branch should match with my favourable element for good, if not is very hard to gain success and maximum wealth in those industry. Please your advice??

- career..running your own company still ok, and you work in that company.
    I believe you interpreted this from my 10 profiles.

- fav element is wood and water
    > If both is my favourable elements, than is not match as I mention above with my career industry (currently earth industry). Seems awry. It sounds I do the wrong thing of my career so far.
    Any advice from you related to this career industry??

- you need at 2 profile at good % to be entrepreneur, if not u just can be a business owner,
    > I'm not really sure, what do you mean with need 2 profile?? I thought only one with good percentage as I once saw JY youtube about 10 profiles.

Really interest and appreciate with your intrepretation and sharing knowledge, it makes me one to learn and sharing more.

Offline dodysimargi

• G1-G50
    • View Profile
    « Reply #8 on: June 22, 2018, 03:31:53 PM »
    Your DM is quite solid. Indeed you are Yin Wood born in Dog month, which is mainly earth, but the element of water is very strong in your case, and you have strong roots.

Here is more info about your chart https://talenthero.io/analysis/dody1652148949/

Hi Master johnyqi,

Hopefully you are fine. Any advice and comment??
    Since quite long not hear from you.

Your contribution to share and clarification above, really means a lot.

Offline j27945

• Contributor
    • G501++
    • View Profile
    « Reply #9 on: June 25, 2018, 05:38:38 PM »
    Tree in autumn. Is it dead or alive ?

You try to water it. Can grow or not ?
    Jovan (ジョーバン)
    iFSA, Affiliate
    j27945@gmail.com

Offline dodysimargi

• G1-G50
    • View Profile
    « Reply #10 on: June 25, 2018, 06:58:11 PM »
    Tree in autumn. Is it dead or alive ?

You try to water it. Can grow or not ?

Hi Master j27945,

Thank you for reply.

From reference I read before, tree (wood) is dead in autumn season.
    The logic is there is no meaning to watering the dead tree, as it is dead already and no hope to grow (probably different if it is weak). So water won't help. Am I correct?

Even if the water can't help, isn't it the fire, earth and metal can't do anything beside makes everything getting worst?

Thank you.

Offline j27945

• Contributor
    • G501++
    • View Profile
    « Reply #11 on: June 25, 2018, 07:05:36 PM »
    And your water seem a bit overflowing.  In my view, water isn't much help in your chart. If it were, you probably very analytical, a tertiary education and this business you are in would have gotten some capital from parent as start up.

One way to humanly go around it is going against sloth. Usually much resources chart then to be procrastinating and lazy.

Next … imagine lot of wood soak in water, it's the image of your earth branch. No fire to dry it. Not useful to use as firewood for winter. Dead but moist. Often, you find yourself lacking in ideas or breakthrough right ?

Don't call me master. Master need to go thru accreditation.
    « Last Edit: June 25, 2018, 07:15:40 PM by j27945 »
    Jovan (ジョーバン)
    iFSA, Affiliate
    j27945@gmail.com

Offline dodysimargi

• G1-G50
    • View Profile
    « Reply #12 on: June 25, 2018, 08:09:31 PM »
    Hi Jovan,

Water a bit overflowing can be consider support a lot of my DM and that is the conclusion my DM is strong?
    I think more easy for people born in the season to determine it.

Seeing from my 10 profiles there is The  Analyzer on top with 92%, dunno why the main profile result is The Director (87%), why not The Analyzer or The Warrior (75%) which also has healthy percentage?
    Yes, I do analyze and think a lot sometimes before decide.

I did freelance now with my own capital for the operational. Previously, after graduated, I work around 8 years for some company.

I have some curious question for you :
    1.) As earth is my wealth, did my favourable element match with this earth industry?
    so, my DM can handle the wealth show in the month branch hidden stem represent career/business.
    2.) Wealth represent wife for man, is that mean I should to find wife with earth element in her DM?

"One way to humanly go around it is going against sloth. Usually much resources chart then to be procrastinating and lazy."

-->  I think I'm agree with you that sometimes I become too relaxed and need some motivation, but mostly when I have target by my self then I become more excited and discipline to achieve it.

Thanks for your input.

Offline j27945

• Contributor
    • G501++
    • View Profile
    « Reply #13 on: June 25, 2018, 08:16:15 PM »
    Unsure about 10 profile. Unable to comment on it.
    Jovan (ジョーバン)
    iFSA, Affiliate
    j27945@gmail.com

Offline windwheel

• G401-G500
    • View Profile
    « Reply #14 on: June 25, 2018, 08:24:12 PM »
    Using wealth to control resource its a best way and its at hour pillar. Self already strong because Yin tiger combine with hai. The problem is too much resource.

Married first and get children will be better for you.

From your luck south sector is good.

Which hurting eating produce wealth.
    But when Bing Ding come at HS, your chart has ren gui clash bing ding.
    When si snake come it will clash with hai. Yong shen come but clash means good but not that good.

So the problem is resource from your chart.

LP wu wu is good sign for you. Because wu earth come combine with gui become fire and throw away one water.

LP ding si is good but not that good because ding come combine with ren become wood. Si will clash with hai.

LP bing chen is ok for you but bing will clash with ren gui. chen clash with xu is good because additional earth and tomb of fire open.
    « Last Edit: June 25, 2018, 08:30:39 PM by windwheel »

five arts forum

Re: FS & BA ZI (DM, Structure, Profile) Issue
    « Reply #14 on: June 25, 2018, 08:24:12 PM »
    Fortune-telling / birth chart reading / predict your future services by Master Tony (aka aoefengshui). Area of interest:
    Category 1: Relationship/Peach Blossom/Marriage/Spouse/Divorce.
    Category 2: Wealth/Business/Investment/Legal Problem.
    Category 3: Career Plan/Career Move/Job Promotion/Study.
    Category 4: Health/Pregnancy/Children/Accident/Disaster.
    Category 5: The Luck of next 10 years: (Master Tony will work out your luck for next 10 years in general and point out the happening years for the important events).
    Category 6: The Luck of next 12 months: (Master Tony will work out your luck for next 12 months in general and point out the happening months for the important events.)
    Category 7: Your own Category which didn’t mention above.

Note: Master Tony will provide you the reading report in writing and also one private Q&A session afterwards. Everything to be conducted conveniently and anonymously via this forum online.

More detail | About Master Tony (aka aoefengshui) | Ask question privately | Post question in Pre-sales forum | Testimonials | View sample Fortune-telling report
    Tired of advertisement on the forum? Remove advertisement on the forum now. For detail, please click here.
    Learn fortune-telling skills from Master Tony (Purple Star Astrology / 紫微斗数 / ZWDS)

Features: Online private learning | one-on-one teaching | Everything starts from zero | 24/7 access to constantly updated learning materials | Medium of instruction: English

Tags: j27945 johnyqi 

ZWDS Natal Chart and Time of Birth Issue

Started by djusmansyaBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 8
    Views: 154
    Last post August 05, 2018, 09:03:23 PM
    by djusmansya
    Show I change Career to many Issue with Family Business

Started by Biggame520Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 8
    Views: 219
    Last post July 24, 2018, 04:56:07 PM
    by windwheel
    Bazi chart structure - looking at month pillar vs. joey yap calculator results

Started by ismileBoard Si Zhu Ba Zi (SZBZ) 四柱八字

Replies: 1
    Views: 461
    Last post March 30, 2018, 06:45:42 PM
    by Gmuli
    ZPZQ - JianLu / YueJie - Rob Wealth structure

Started by treyBoard Si Zhu Ba Zi (SZBZ) 四柱八字

Replies: 30
    Views: 2049
    Last post February 25, 2018, 02:23:10 AM
    by nin99
    MARRIAGE ISSUE

Started by suepohBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 5
    Views: 556
    Last post November 10, 2017, 06:32:23 PM
    by flawlesflower
    The structure and the purity of these two charts

Started by albertwuBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 409
    Last post November 03, 2017, 01:18:35 PM
    by viewsonic
    Can anyone help me derive the structure of this chart?

Started by albertwuBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 15
    Views: 897
    Last post November 09, 2017, 02:31:07 PM
    by albertwu
    People with THE PHILOSOPHER profile as main or secondary profile! Attention

Started by usmankhaliqBoard Si Zhu Ba Zi (SZBZ) 四柱八字

Replies: 18
    Views: 1571
    Last post September 05, 2017, 01:10:25 PM
    by lau0001
    Please help this little girl @ health issue thanks a lot

Started by Xiao.baiBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 37
    Views: 2211
    Last post May 24, 2017, 10:09:51 PM
    by j27945
    How to interpret this issue...

Started by kblitzBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 0
    Views: 317
    Last post March 14, 2017, 12:49:59 PM
    by kblitz
    Special Structure

Started by destrothBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 11
    Views: 1436
    Last post March 13, 2017, 11:29:20 PM
    by destroth
    TALES OF THE TWO GRAVES OF SAME STRUCTURE

Started by TEESEEPEEJAYBoard Feng Shui

Views: 406
    Last post March 02, 2017, 03:30:15 PM
    by TEESEEPEEJAY
    Thief-Police structure

Started by AxisBoard Blindman School (Mangpai Bazi)

Replies: 23
    Views: 2468
    Last post March 01, 2017, 01:06:14 AM
    by Axis
    QiMen Health Issue Postdiction

Started by TEESEEPEEJAYBoard Qi Men Dun Jia

Views: 559
    Last post February 08, 2017, 02:30:26 PM
    by TEESEEPEEJAY
    marriage issue

Started by angie1282Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 1
    Views: 669
    Last post January 02, 2017, 11:04:24 AM
    by j27945
    sosweet profile

Started by sosweetBoard Members Lounge

Views: 2070
    Last post December 30, 2016, 04:27:22 PM
    by sosweet
    which types of profile person is good in collects debts

Started by hiiteaksiongBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 799
    Last post December 09, 2016, 03:35:53 PM
    by Kevin Chan
    Can yiu see it through my bazi profile that my ex and I will be back together?

Started by ladygemBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 2272
    Last post December 05, 2016, 06:55:04 AM
    by ladygem
    Relationship/Marriage Issue???

Started by turenoBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 12
    Views: 1847
    Last post September 13, 2016, 06:03:17 PM
    by Stars
    to get the Ju / Structure number ..I made a Video on plotting the QMDJ chart

Started by RaoBoard Qi Men Dun Jia

Views: 2452
    Last post April 04, 2018, 12:19:00 AM
    by Martin_H
    Specific issue : How to consider being back to the oldies?

Started by decha_wooBoard Blindman School (Mangpai Bazi)

Replies: 2
    Views: 603
    Last post April 11, 2016, 10:29:12 AM
    by decha_woo
    ▲Re: Is it a gimmick profile system by JY? xuan kong 9 life star

Started by MadisonBoard Books, Software, Tools, and Resources

Replies: 30
    Views: 2354
    Last post February 17, 2016, 12:18:03 PM
    by Leon
    ▲Special Structure Analysis/WU and Ji earth DM

Started by IsabellaBoard Si Zhu Ba Zi (SZBZ) 四柱八字

Views: 550
    Last post February 16, 2016, 07:05:21 AM
    by Isabella
    ▲Re: About my love life - current relationship issue

Started by LeahBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 293
    Last post February 10, 2016, 03:42:59 AM
    by Leah
    ▲Re: Question about chart structure

Started by IsabellaBoard Si Zhu Ba Zi (SZBZ) 四柱八字

Replies: 27
    Views: 1886
    Last post February 08, 2016, 07:52:59 AM
    by Maisie
    ▲Yong Shen - Chart Structure

Started by EsmeBoard Si Zhu Ba Zi (SZBZ) 四柱八字

Views: 1616
    Last post February 04, 2016, 03:57:05 AM
    by Joshua
    ▲ZPZQPZ: Chapter 12 Grading a Yong Shen structure

Started by EsmeBoard Zi Ping Zhen Quan Ping Zhu

Replies: 17
    Views: 2455
    Last post February 04, 2016, 02:42:05 AM
    by Thomas
    ▲What is the chart structure for this one?

Started by DarceyBoard Si Zhu Ba Zi (SZBZ) 四柱八字

Replies: 9
    Views: 812
    Last post February 02, 2016, 03:13:41 AM
    by Matthew
    ▲Re: is this chart a Special chart or normal chart structure?

Started by HenryBoard Si Zhu Ba Zi (SZBZ) 四柱八字

Replies: 19
    Views: 1985
    Last post January 30, 2016, 12:27:36 AM
    by Matthew
    ▲I am looking for complete reference of Special Structure Chart

Started by MadisonBoard Si Zhu Ba Zi (SZBZ) 四柱八字

Views: 498
    Last post January 28, 2016, 01:57:32 PM
    by Madison

Disclaimer:

Your use of FiveArts.Info is at your sole risk. FiveArts.Info cannot be held responsible for the inaccuracy of the readings and information provided by its members. FiveArts.Info owners, administrators, moderators, masters, members, partners expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind whether express or implied including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.