Boy riding an Elephant

Author Topic: Boy riding an Elephant  (Read 212 times)

Offline Kanli

• G1-G50
  • Last Login:August 07, 2018, 11:49:54 AM
    • View Profile
  • Boy riding an Elephant
    « on: June 29, 2018, 12:48:03 AM »
    Can anyone help interpret this dream?

I had a dream of walking out my house and seeing a landscape of green grass, bright sunny day. I turn around to close the door, then I see a boy sitting on top of a small elephant. The boy had elf ears. I go pet the elephant, then take out my cellphone to take a picture. Suddenly other children appear and I take a picture.

What do elephants represent in Chinese dream interpretation? Does the boy sitting on top modify its meaning?

Thanks!

(Funny synchronicity that the verification question is “which one is bigger, big Apple or small elephant?”)

Online guhai

• G501++
    • Last Login:Today at 07:45:22 PM
    • View Profile
  • Re: Boy riding an Elephant
    « Reply #1 on: June 30, 2018, 12:40:44 PM »
    [Hidden post: You need login to forum to see it.]
    Dimension beyond the mind, Knowledge beyond horizon,
    Secret beyond imagination, Meditation is the door.

~古孩 (Gŭ Hái)~

Offline Kanli

• G1-G50
    • Last Login:August 07, 2018, 11:49:54 AM
    • View Profile
    « Reply #2 on: June 30, 2018, 06:56:33 PM »

@Kanli

Dream interpretation, hard case. Confused where to start, let me try. If i said :

- bipolar, tend to hear voices in the head.
    - gifted with supernatural thing (dream, magic), mind reading. 
    - your life related with water or sea : seafood, fish, boat,  water industry
    - currently have illness

Any connection and resembles your situation?
    If yes, tell me which one. Then i will continue.
    If no connection i will stop.

Hi guhai, thanks for your response.

1. Not bipolar

2. Yes, I do have a gift for many metaphysical disciplines. My main focus is healing, and my master recently taught me Taoist magic (8 months ago), which is now my secondary focus. Not exactly a mind reader but good intuition. I also practice qigong 35-40 hours a week. I do dream a lot; I can interpret a few types of dreams, but those interpretations come true around 80% of the time. Many lucid dreams in the past but not so much now.

3. No connection to water

4. No illness, at least none that I am aware of. I’ve had many dreams that foretell illness but none of them came true, so either the illness is latent, or those dream symbols doesn’t represent sickness to me.

Online guhai

• G501++
    • Last Login:Today at 07:45:22 PM
    • View Profile
    « Reply #3 on: June 30, 2018, 08:30:37 PM »
    Dimension beyond the mind, Knowledge beyond horizon,
    Secret beyond imagination, Meditation is the door.

~古孩 (Gŭ Hái)~

bottle.keepingHK

Re: Boy riding an Elephant
    « Reply #4 on: July 01, 2018, 10:25:27 PM »
    Someone will blow up s hit infront of your face.

five arts forum

Re: Boy riding an Elephant
    « Reply #4 on: July 01, 2018, 10:25:27 PM »
    Fortune-telling / birth chart reading / predict your future services by Master Tony (aka aoefengshui). Area of interest:
    Category 1: Relationship/Peach Blossom/Marriage/Spouse/Divorce.
    Category 2: Wealth/Business/Investment/Legal Problem.
    Category 3: Career Plan/Career Move/Job Promotion/Study.
    Category 4: Health/Pregnancy/Children/Accident/Disaster.
    Category 5: The Luck of next 10 years: (Master Tony will work out your luck for next 10 years in general and point out the happening years for the important events).
    Category 6: The Luck of next 12 months: (Master Tony will work out your luck for next 12 months in general and point out the happening months for the important events.)
    Category 7: Your own Category which didn’t mention above.

Note: Master Tony will provide you the reading report in writing and also one private Q&A session afterwards. Everything to be conducted conveniently and anonymously via this forum online.

More detail | About Master Tony (aka aoefengshui) | Ask question privately | Post question in Pre-sales forum | Testimonials | View sample Fortune-telling report
    Tired of advertisement on the forum? Remove advertisement on the forum now. For detail, please click here.
    Learn fortune-telling skills from Master Tony (Purple Star Astrology / 紫微斗数 / ZWDS)

Features: Online private learning | one-on-one teaching | Everything starts from zero | 24/7 access to constantly updated learning materials | Medium of instruction: English

Tags:

I Ching - Riding the Changes

Started by renBoard Books, Software, Tools, and Resources

Replies: 5
    Views: 881
    Last post October 19, 2016, 02:46:33 AM
    by CyanCat
    Elephant and the Blind Men

Started by AxisBoard Miscellaneous casual talks

Replies: 5
    Views: 859
    Last post December 07, 2014, 02:21:25 PM
    by ArtofFugue

Disclaimer:

Your use of FiveArts.Info is at your sole risk. FiveArts.Info cannot be held responsible for the inaccuracy of the readings and information provided by its members. FiveArts.Info owners, administrators, moderators, masters, members, partners expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind whether express or implied including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.