ZWDS foundation course by Master aoefengshui. One-on-one teaching.

• 8 ingredients bread. A better homemade bread 5 2
Currently:  

Author Topic: 8 ingredients bread. A better homemade bread  (Read 156 times)

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
  • G501++
  • Last Login:October 14, 2018, 01:55:58 AM
    • View Profile
  • 8 ingredients bread. A better homemade bread
    « on: July 31, 2018, 10:41:57 PM »
    Ingredients:

water 310ml
    butter 3 big spoons
    salt 1 small spoon
    high protein flour (bread flour) 200g
    whole wheat flour 400g
    sugar 4 big spoons
    milk powder 4 big spoons
    instant yeast powder 1 1/2 small spoons

Steps:
    throw everything into bread maker. Press ON and wait for the freshly made bread.

Need to wait 1 hour and 6 minutes. Will update picture when the bread is done.
    « Last Edit: July 31, 2018, 10:53:23 PM by Administrator »

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
    • G501++
    • View Profile
  • Re: 8 ingredients bread. A better homemade bread
    « Reply #1 on: July 31, 2018, 11:49:15 PM »
    Taa daa!

Offline nilegem

• Contributor
    • G501++
    • Last Login:Hidden
    • View Profile
    « Reply #2 on: August 01, 2018, 07:35:27 PM »
    Thank you

that is a nice twist in the end because I don't have the bread maker machine

Journey to my Roots.

Offline Axis

• Contributor
    • G501++
      • View Profile
    Re: 8 ingredients bread. A better homemade bread
    « Reply #3 on: August 01, 2018, 07:38:01 PM »
    [Hidden post: You need login to forum to see it.]

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
    • G501++
    • View Profile
    « Reply #4 on: August 01, 2018, 07:41:23 PM »
    Thank you

that is a nice twist in the end because I don't have the bread maker machine

Bread machine is not expensive. Even though there is high end range with stainless steel, and whatnot ;D.

I bought mine at MYR 198 @USD 50.

It works fine for years already.

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
    • G501++
    • View Profile
    « Reply #5 on: August 01, 2018, 07:44:58 PM »

Offline Axis

• Contributor
    • G501++
      • View Profile
    « Reply #6 on: August 01, 2018, 08:47:00 PM »

Offline ArtofFugue

• Contributor
    • G501++
    • PRIVATE AND NON-COMMERCIAL PRACTITIONER
    • View Profile
    « Reply #7 on: August 01, 2018, 09:53:38 PM »
    [Hidden post: You need 188 karma to see it. You currently have 0. Join the paid subscription and see this hidden post now.]
    By people sharing knowledge/info publicly, the info itself does not devalue to become "common internet data which lacks credibility and needs verifying". If everyone thinks in this way, nobody would want to share anymore in order to protect the value and integrity of their knowledge.

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
    • G501++
    • View Profile
    « Reply #8 on: August 01, 2018, 10:13:46 PM »
    @ArtofFugue

I didn't slice it. Just use hands. ;D

Offline Gmuli

• G501++
    • View Profile
    « Reply #9 on: August 02, 2018, 06:00:32 PM »
    Another way to make bread that I really prefer last few years is using alive https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leavening_agent, problem is in English it seems the word is the same for the alive one(we call it kvas) and for the generic "fast" ones that are popular last century.

Kvas apperently was called "gift of the gods" and in villages in my country there are still sometimes elaborate holidays where the kvas in the village is... Lets say part of, as much as organic leavening agent can be part of a holiday.

The difference in the bread is very big however, as in theory the living yeast helps the body with absorbing gluten, something that otherwise can have a lot of problems in intake. And while shops can't really sell it(as it dies really easily if not kept the right way), its not very difficult to make.

Sadly my English isn't anywhere near good enough to be able to go in detail about it.
    But lately we even make pizza with dough made like that its just much, much better once we have it working.

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
    • G501++
    • View Profile
    « Reply #10 on: August 02, 2018, 06:58:12 PM »
    Another way to make bread that I really prefer last few years is using alive https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leavening_agent, problem is in English it seems the word is the same for the alive one(we call it kvas) and for the generic "fast" ones that are popular last century.

Kvas apperently was called "gift of the gods" and in villages in my country there are still sometimes elaborate holidays where the kvas in the village is... Lets say part of, as much as organic leavening agent can be part of a holiday.

The difference in the bread is very big however, as in theory the living yeast helps the body with absorbing gluten, something that otherwise can have a lot of problems in intake. And while shops can't really sell it(as it dies really easily if not kept the right way), its not very difficult to make.

Sadly my English isn't anywhere near good enough to be able to go in detail about it.
    But lately we even make pizza with dough made like that its just much, much better once we have it working.

I think you mean fresh yeast? ;D

Offline Gmuli

• G501++
    • View Profile
    « Reply #11 on: August 02, 2018, 07:42:47 PM »

I think you mean fresh yeast? ;D

I don't think so. Coz it isn't really fresh, as it needs to be feed for days until it gets alive.
    I don't know the correct term.

Offline Gmuli

• G501++
    • View Profile
    « Reply #12 on: August 02, 2018, 07:44:53 PM »
    Found it, I guess this way of making bread just isn't used everywhere. Although in theory comes from Egypt so for sure it isn't just in my country. Here is article about it that doesn't seem very accurate, but not much info in English:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kvass

Here they view it as drink, there are drinks made in similar ways, but the Kvass itself is a way of fermentation, it isn't a drink(at least in my country, while the drink made in the way they described also uses it and is called boza).
    « Last Edit: August 02, 2018, 07:47:56 PM by Gmuli »

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
    • G501++
    • View Profile
    « Reply #13 on: August 02, 2018, 08:11:56 PM »
    @Gmuli

thanks for info!

first time I heard this Kvass. ;D

Offline Gmuli

• G501++
    • View Profile
    « Reply #14 on: August 02, 2018, 08:14:28 PM »
    its really good stuff!Just need some more care then regular ways of making. XD

five arts forum

« Reply #14 on: August 02, 2018, 08:14:28 PM »
    Fortune-telling / birth chart reading / predict your future services by Master Tony (aka aoefengshui). Area of interest:
    Category 1: Relationship/Peach Blossom/Marriage/Spouse/Divorce.
    Category 2: Wealth/Business/Investment/Legal Problem.
    Category 3: Career Plan/Career Move/Job Promotion/Study.
    Category 4: Health/Pregnancy/Children/Accident/Disaster.
    Category 5: The Luck of next 10 years: (Master Tony will work out your luck for next 10 years in general and point out the happening years for the important events).
    Category 6: The Luck of next 12 months: (Master Tony will work out your luck for next 12 months in general and point out the happening months for the important events.)
    Category 7: Your own Category which didn’t mention above.

Note: Master Tony will provide you the reading report in writing and also one private Q&A session afterwards. Everything to be conducted conveniently and anonymously via this forum online.

More detail | About Master Tony (aka aoefengshui) | Ask question privately | Post question in Pre-sales forum | Testimonials | View sample Fortune-telling report
    Tired of advertisement on the forum? Remove advertisement on the forum now. For detail, please click here.
    Learn fortune-telling skills from Master Tony (Purple Star Astrology / 紫微斗数 / ZWDS)

Features: Online private learning | one-on-one teaching | Everything starts from zero | 24/7 access to constantly updated learning materials | Medium of instruction: English

Tags:

Disclaimer:

Your use of FiveArts.Info is at your sole risk. FiveArts.Info cannot be held responsible for the inaccuracy of the readings and information provided by its members. FiveArts.Info owners, administrators, moderators, masters, members, partners expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind whether express or implied including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.