Aoefengshui Advanced ZDWS Course. One-on-one teaching

Author Topic: Basic Birth Chart Reading + a Few Q's  (Read 715 times)

Offline HuangShe

• G1-G50
  • Last Login:January 11, 2019, 12:00:45 PM
    • View Profile
  • Basic Birth Chart Reading + a Few Q's
    « on: August 12, 2018, 01:08:31 AM »
    First, before I do anything else, here's my chart:

Year: Yellow Snake
    Month: Yellow Snake
    Day: Red Rat
    Hour: White Rabbit

(If anyone feels compelled to double check: May 16, 1989, Harvey, IL, 6:15 AM.)

And now for the questions:

1. I've butted heads a few times with someone whose chart is like this:

Year: Red Rabbit
    Month: Green Dragon
    Day: Red Monkey

Time of birth is unknown due to the inability to remember AM or PM and then convert to military time. I'm going to try again to find this. I suspect it's either around 3 AM (Ox? Tiger?) or 3PM (Red Monkey) due to a number that was bandied around the last time I tried to do it. I've only tested the Red Monkey time.

Also, I read somewhere that Rabbit-Dragon mixes of any kind (RabiDragons? Drabbits?) are kind of cursed - how true is this? It certainly seems to be true with this individual, whose mental and physical disabilities seem to dominate his life and sense of self. My mom has a (Water) Dragon Year and was born on the edge of Tiger and Rabbit (March 8th, IIRC), so knowing if this is a general rule of thumb or not would be helpful.

Also also, is the butting heads due to the fact that we both have an overabundance of Fire, especially in the Day signs? I've heard nothing but bad things about getting 2 Bing DM's in the same room. Other people, Fire Master Element or not (I haven't checked charts for all of them) seem to take issue with this person - what might be setting so many people off? Any advice on this would be appreciated.

2. I don't know why this is, but I seem to attract (and sort of be attracted to) Tiger Years with Water Day Masters. I know this isn't really good for my chart. My (deceased) dad was one, the nephew very similar to him is one, and a friend online is one. Why do Water DM Tigers seem to stalk me? I can't avoid one of them at all, and find things to like about all of these people, so what should I do?

Thanks in advance!

Offline TheModernTaoist

• G51-G100
    • Last Login:Hidden
    • View Profile
  • Re: Basic Birth Chart Reading + a Few Q's
    « Reply #1 on: August 12, 2018, 08:15:30 AM »
    Hi @HuangShe,
    It's really interesting because i have been keeping a tab on the trends that goes on in fivearts forum. In regards to people coming on to ask for readings.
    It seems the trend these past month is Bing DM.

You are a 丙 DM, born in the month of 己巳 month. 巳 is 长生 Birth of Metal and also 禄 of 丙. 辛卯 hour.
    丙辛 do not combine in hour pillar but does not transform. As 辛  is sitting on top of 卯.

When i see this chart i want to talk about your relationships with women.
    Someone with your chart should find it quite easy to attract women but just because you are able to attract them don't mean you know how to handle relationships well.
    You need to becareful of this.

As for your the person who butt head with you, from the three pillars because of his 纳音 NaYin even without hour pillar he is considered strong DM.
    Which means that you both have strong personalities and want to be the leader. Also because you are both 丙 DM you both want the same thing creating competition.
    Old saying in chinese 天无二日 国无二君。

There can be only one leader in a given group just like the sky can not have two Suns.
    The funny thing is the world runs on competition so he is not all that bad for you because he will push you to compete.
    So have to look at things on the positive side.

Just a brief analysis,
    -Tao

Offline HuangShe

• G1-G50
    • View Profile
    « Reply #2 on: August 12, 2018, 09:23:35 AM »
    Hi @HuangShe,
    It's really interesting because i have been keeping a tab on the trends that goes on in fivearts forum. In regards to people coming on to ask for readings.
    It seems the trend these past month is Bing DM.

You are a 丙 DM, born in the month of 己巳 month. 巳 is 长生 Birth of Metal and also 禄 of 丙. 辛卯 hour.
    丙辛 do not combine in hour pillar but does not transform. As 辛  is sitting on top of 卯.

When i see this chart i want to talk about your relationships with women.
    Someone with your chart should find it quite easy to attract women but just because you are able to attract them don't mean you know how to handle relationships well.
    You need to becareful of this.

As for your the person who butt head with you, from the three pillars because of his 纳音 NaYin even without hour pillar he is considered strong DM.
    Which means that you both have strong personalities and want to be the leader. Also because you are both 丙 DM you both want the same thing creating competition.
    Old saying in chinese 天无二日 国无二君。

There can be only one leader in a given group just like the sky can not have two Suns.
    The funny thing is the world runs on competition so he is not all that bad for you because he will push you to compete.
    So have to look at things on the positive side.

Just a brief analysis,
    -Tao

Hey, brief but effective. Thank you!

Actually, not just Bing Fire, but I've noticed people with Wood prominently in their charts suffering because of the month, too. I know two people with Yang Wood Day Masters who got sick (one severely, to the point of being sent to the ER, one not) almost as soon as the Chinese month turned. It was uncanny. It makes sense that this month (DOUBLE Yang Metal with that Monkey) would be painful for Wood natives.

In plainer English: you're saying the Rabbit negates the Yin Metal that would otherwise be positive in my chart?

Also, a few translation stuffs:

长生

I assume you're talking about how all the animal signs have hidden elements? I looked the first one up and didn't get far; is the second "dragon birth" or some such?

Also, I'm going to assume my Year and Month being the same is correct; what does that do?

Regarding relationships: I'm a bisexual female who has had a fair amount of male suitors, with only some women in the mix (I'd prefer more women, if I had the choice). I've learned with both time and experience that I can't handle a relationship mess, nor do I really want one. It's funny; this parallels something I read about Taurus Suns with Gemini in Venus being natural heartbreakers.

I've heard the Bing Fire saying, and that's part of why I wonder if it's always true. There are things I really like about him as a friend (such as expanding my horizons), but every so often, the negative comes out in one big burst. This person pretends to not be competitive or domineering at all - I don't buy it. He's also kind of a sore loser, and seems to have two sentiments that make him very hard to deal with:

1. "I'm always right."

2. "I don't need to change, the world needs to change."

These two things in particular drive me insane. I realize he's coming from a lifetime of being both very psychic and highly disabled (physically, then an anxiety + depression issue that sometimes makes him sick). That and our inability to fight in, say, video games (one of us would curbstomp the other) means that I don't really have an outlet for these things. It feels like there's no arena that we can fairly compete on. Any input on this?

As for staying positive...I'm usually pretty good about that. I just "snap" and don't know what to do about it. Now that I'm talking about it, it feels like maybe being allowed to compete might help calm the negativity. Any thoughts?
    « Last Edit: August 12, 2018, 09:25:12 AM by HuangShe »

Offline TheModernTaoist

• G51-G100
    • Last Login:Hidden
    • View Profile
    « Reply #3 on: August 12, 2018, 12:52:22 PM »
    Hi @HuangShe,

I actually read your chart as a males chart, as female chart interpretation will vary but share some similarities.
    Female with this combination will be very attractive especially the eyes. 丙辛 combination but do not transform usually girls with this combo have beautiful eyes.
    Very sharp appeal strong willed woman.

Whether male or female this chart will show signs of relationship problems.
    Both will be tempted to cheat while in a relationship.
    This has alot to do with the 子卯 position in the chart.

丙辛 combination doesn't happen because of couple factors 辛卯,辛 is sitting on top of 卯 in 巳 month. Although 巳 is 长生 of Metal, it can not support the weak 辛 in hour pillar. 辛 on top of 卯 which is its 绝 position(When i am talking 长生,绝 i am talking about the 12 life stages of each stem in each zodiac position.
    辛卯 NaYin is also Wood, this 辛 literally in it's weakest position.

This is good for your chart because 丙 does not like to combine with 辛 and transform.
    As that would signal the death of the Sun a eclipse sort of say as 丙 is represented as the Sun and 辛 is represented as the Moon.
    When they combine a eclipse is formed. The brightness of the sun becomes covered in darkness.
    If it did transform then you would have eye problems and not have very attractive eyes.

As for suggestions for you i think you already know what you are suppose to do. You need to ground yourself a bit more, walk on grass on bare feet for 5-10 minutes a day.
    Be more with nature it is something that will help you alot. Also 丙 DM are natural providers they always like to do things or feel like they are doing something for others.
    Whether it be good or bad. Sometimes it's just better to focus on yourself a little more and not worry about others.
    Shine some light and love to yourself as well.

-Tao
    « Last Edit: August 12, 2018, 12:55:28 PM by TheModernTaoist »

Offline HuangShe

• G1-G50
    • View Profile
    « Reply #4 on: August 12, 2018, 09:54:28 PM »
    Hi @HuangShe,

I actually read your chart as a males chart, as female chart interpretation will vary but share some similarities.
    Female with this combination will be very attractive especially the eyes. 丙辛 combination but do not transform usually girls with this combo have beautiful eyes.
    Very sharp appeal strong willed woman.

Whether male or female this chart will show signs of relationship problems.
    Both will be tempted to cheat while in a relationship.
    This has alot to do with the 子卯 position in the chart.

丙辛 combination doesn't happen because of couple factors 辛卯,辛 is sitting on top of 卯 in 巳 month. Although 巳 is 长生 of Metal, it can not support the weak 辛 in hour pillar. 辛 on top of 卯 which is its 绝 position(When i am talking 长生,绝 i am talking about the 12 life stages of each stem in each zodiac position.
    辛卯 NaYin is also Wood, this 辛 literally in it's weakest position.

This is good for your chart because 丙 does not like to combine with 辛 and transform.
    As that would signal the death of the Sun a eclipse sort of say as 丙 is represented as the Sun and 辛 is represented as the Moon.
    When they combine a eclipse is formed. The brightness of the sun becomes covered in darkness.
    If it did transform then you would have eye problems and not have very attractive eyes.

As for suggestions for you i think you already know what you are suppose to do. You need to ground yourself a bit more, walk on grass on bare feet for 5-10 minutes a day.
    Be more with nature it is something that will help you alot. Also 丙 DM are natural providers they always like to do things or feel like they are doing something for others.
    Whether it be good or bad. Sometimes it's just better to focus on yourself a little more and not worry about others.
    Shine some light and love to yourself as well.

-Tao

Aha, well, regarding eyes, they are supposedly very striking...but also come with lifelong astigmatism. Make of that what you will.

I was actually wondering about the 子卯. I've heard Snakes are also flirts.

Do problems usually arise when a 丙 DM tries to help another 丙 DM instead of hurting?

It's funny that you mention walking barefoot. Mom thinks I'm a little nutty for going out without shoes. Now I know why I like that! 

five arts forum

Re: Basic Birth Chart Reading + a Few Q's
    « Reply #4 on: August 12, 2018, 09:54:28 PM »
    Fortune-telling / birth chart reading / predict your future services by Master Tony (aka aoefengshui). Area of interest:
    Category 1: Relationship/Peach Blossom/Marriage/Spouse/Divorce.
    Category 2: Wealth/Business/Investment/Legal Problem.
    Category 3: Career Plan/Career Move/Job Promotion/Study.
    Category 4: Health/Pregnancy/Children/Accident/Disaster.
    Category 5: The Luck of next 10 years: (Master Tony will work out your luck for next 10 years in general and point out the happening years for the important events).
    Category 6: The Luck of next 12 months: (Master Tony will work out your luck for next 12 months in general and point out the happening months for the important events.)
    Category 7: Your own Category which didn’t mention above.

Note: Master Tony will provide you the reading report in writing and also one private Q&A session afterwards. Everything to be conducted conveniently and anonymously via this forum online.

More detail | About Master Tony (aka aoefengshui) | Ask question privately | Post question in Pre-sales forum | Testimonials | View sample Fortune-telling report
    Tired of advertisement on the forum? Remove advertisement on the forum now. For detail, please click here.
    Learn fortune-telling skills from Master Tony (Purple Star Astrology / 紫微斗数 / ZWDS)

Features: Online private learning | one-on-one teaching | Everything starts from zero | 24/7 access to constantly updated learning materials | Medium of instruction: English
    Bazi reading service:
    Click here to view detail | Real Bazi reading reports (coming soon)

Tags:

Discuss: Relationship Element in A Gay Birth chart

Started by namle.16Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 2
    Views: 64
    Last post Today at 01:05:53 AM
    by namle.16
    Poor relationship luck (bazi chart)

Started by Regina0806Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 8
    Views: 193
    Last post October 16, 2019, 01:02:56 PM
    by gentlejoker
    Chart Reading for Career

Started by yandaokiaBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 16
    Views: 535
    Last post October 13, 2019, 02:16:17 PM
    by yandaokia
    Reading about career & relationship

Started by Chariot84Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 6
    Views: 195
    Last post October 10, 2019, 10:10:11 AM
    by sutriz
    HELP to Read (Interpret) my BAZI CHART

Started by DoomReaper123Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 10
    Views: 253
    Last post October 09, 2019, 07:03:43 AM
    by BillionaireboyLam
    Reading Request

Started by Biggame520Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 3
    Views: 115
    Last post October 10, 2019, 03:22:11 PM
    by johnyqi
    QMDJ Fu Yin Hour chart

Started by rainmasterBoard Qi Men Dun Jia

Replies: 2
    Views: 138
    Last post October 15, 2019, 10:15:46 AM
    by rainmaster
    Please help read my son birth chart

Started by EostreBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 18
    Views: 280
    Last post October 05, 2019, 04:16:43 PM
    by Eostre
    Tarot Card Reading Free

Started by nehavermaaBoard Let Me Guess (future events)

Replies: 0
    Views: 49
    Last post October 03, 2019, 05:14:13 PM
    by nehavermaa
    different bazi analysis reading by different masters

Started by camomileBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 26
    Views: 737
    Last post October 15, 2019, 12:20:33 PM
    by tea
    chinese secret face reading Bone flesh and qi

Started by nilegemBoard 5. Art of Appearance (Visual Appraisal)

Views: 109
    Last post October 02, 2019, 08:47:22 PM
    by nilegem
    need help to check whether chart will get job or self biz

Started by Officer89Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 20
    Views: 433
    Last post October 01, 2019, 05:09:01 PM
    by les_diablos
    Please read my Chart

Started by danilwijayaBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 1
    Views: 111
    Last post September 27, 2019, 06:39:38 PM
    by johnyqi
    Reading on my wealth....

Started by GeraldBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 101
    Last post September 23, 2019, 05:02:57 PM
    by johnyqi
    I received different interpretation of my chart: would love your help please

Started by GregGBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 32
    Views: 594
    Last post September 24, 2019, 01:53:24 AM
    by Gmuli
    Chart Reading for the last months of 2019

Started by Regina0806Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 101
    Last post September 22, 2019, 10:24:07 PM
    by Regina0806
    Kindly Bazi and/or ZWDS reading-2019 belive I hit rock bottom

Started by MirePireBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 9
    Views: 391
    Last post October 02, 2019, 08:46:36 PM
    by TianQi
    Is it true spouse's daymaster will affect our chart?

Started by LuckyJOBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 561
    Last post October 18, 2019, 02:53:34 AM
    by FlyingKite
    Looking for sign of death in a chart

Started by ChewiechanBoard 3. Art of Life (Birthchart Analysis)

Views: 312
    Last post October 03, 2019, 06:58:36 PM
    by Chewiechan
    Multiple birth Si-Huas and self Si-Hua

Started by danh0902Board Zi Wei Dou Shu (ZWDS) 紫微斗数

Views: 57
    Last post September 20, 2019, 06:53:45 AM
    by danh0902
    Read my chart

Started by VswatBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 530
    Last post September 21, 2019, 06:53:20 PM
    by rainmaster
    a "loner" chart, no marriage affinity?

Started by jaguar888Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 146
    Last post September 18, 2019, 07:02:39 PM
    by jaguar888
    do animals in chart represents chart's personality?

Views: 120
    Last post September 18, 2019, 11:53:35 AM
    by rainmaster
    Worry about My Youngest Sister Chart

Started by Mike ArmstrongBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 174
    Last post September 16, 2019, 08:13:09 PM
    by sutriz
    Meaning of Birth Hua Quan and Birth Hua Ke in Spouse palace?

Started by danh0902Board Zi Wei Dou Shu (ZWDS) 紫微斗数

Views: 213
    Last post September 20, 2019, 10:33:54 AM
    by danh0902
    How do you analyze a Balance Chart?

Started by Alex TehBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 118
    Last post September 15, 2019, 02:03:29 PM
    by johnyqi
    How to know if a chart is good at politics?

Replies: 7
    Views: 200
    Last post September 15, 2019, 02:02:12 PM
    by johnyqi
    Worry parent - Anyone can help interpret my daughter chart

Started by KuroBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 3
    Views: 175
    Last post September 14, 2019, 08:19:44 PM
    by Kuro
    Bazi reading

Started by sudo_kiBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 162
    Last post September 12, 2019, 05:40:37 PM
    by sudo_ki
    Are there any points of chart that have anomaly in Bazi reading?

Started by hellokitty888Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 14
    Views: 351
    Last post September 12, 2019, 09:04:00 AM
    by hellokitty888

Disclaimer:

Your use of FiveArts.Info is at your sole risk. FiveArts.Info cannot be held responsible for the inaccuracy of the readings and information provided by its members.  FiveArts.Info owners, administrators, moderators, masters, members, partners expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind whether express or implied including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.

Total visits since 2014: