• 100 QMDJ Cases. Have any problem? Ask here 5 1
Currently:  

Author Topic: 100 QMDJ Cases. Have any problem? Ask here  (Read 54036 times)

Offline j27945

• Contributor
  • G501++
  • Last Login:Hidden
    • View Profile
    • XKFS.Art
  • Re: 100 QMDJ Cases. Have any problem? Ask here
    « Reply #690 on: February 20, 2021, 06:59:08 AM »
    hi,
    appreciate if the learned experts on this thread could take a look at the following query:

are there any fengshui issues with my girlfriend's current home? if so, is there a remedy (and what is the remedy) or should she look for a new home? when would be the most ideal time to look for a new home?

local time at the time of writing is presently 20Feb2021 0341h UTC +8.

girlfriend's year pillar is bing yin.
    Quarrelling, frequency quite high and disturbing. Also hidden dispute that are unsettled.
    Jovan Tay
    iFSA, Affiliate
    j27945@gmail.com | https://XKFS.Art
    https://www.linkedin.com/in/jovantay

Online IHGWF

• G51-G100
    • Last Login:March 02, 2021, 06:44:56 PM
      • View Profile
    Re: 100 QMDJ Cases. Have any problem? Ask here
    « Reply #691 on: February 20, 2021, 09:12:19 PM »
    hi,
    appreciate if the learned experts on this thread could take a look at the following query:

are there any fengshui issues with my girlfriend's current home? if so, is there a remedy (and what is the remedy) or should she look for a new home? when would be the most ideal time to look for a new home?

Quarrelling, frequency quite high and disturbing. Also hidden dispute that are unsettled.

@j27945: many thanks. that's pretty accurate in terms of quite high frequency of quarreling and disturbing intensity thereof. is it possible to see the cause of the quarrels and is there anything that can be done to make things better?

can you elaborate on the unsettled hidden disputes? what is the source, is it from both male and female or only one side?

my original question concerned whether there was any issue with the flat's fengshui... is it possible to see this?

Offline rotiprata

• G101-G300
    • View Profile
    « Reply #692 on: February 21, 2021, 01:18:17 AM »
    hi,

@j27945: many thanks. that's pretty accurate in terms of quite high frequency of quarreling and disturbing intensity thereof. is it possible to see the cause of the quarrels and is there anything that can be done to make things better?

can you elaborate on the unsettled hidden disputes? what is the source, is it from both male and female or only one side?

my original question concerned whether there was any issue with the flat's fengshui... is it possible to see this?

Does your GF room have a window and a visible smoke chimney when looking out? Does she fall sick often?

Does the door so happen to be facing or located at the NE sector? Located at the lower floor probably 1st floor or it's quite an aged / old place?

Online IHGWF

• G51-G100
      • View Profile
    « Reply #693 on: February 21, 2021, 01:07:28 PM »
    Does your GF room have a window and a visible smoke chimney when looking out? she lives about 10 storeys up in a flat in an apartment building. there are no chimneys per say in this part of the world but there is a restaurant about 30 meters away across the street and there are 4 kitchen exhausts that are visible from the bedroom window.
    Does she fall sick often? she does not fall sick often but she has a few chronic medical issues from childhood including allergies. her allergies do not seem to be worse but nor are they better.

Does the door so happen to be facing or located at the NE sector? Located at the lower floor probably 1st floor or it's quite an aged / old place? if you are referring to the main door of the flat, then it faces SW. however, the apartment building has two methods of ingress: a main door that faces NE and a side door that faces SE. the building is quite new, less than 5 years old.

Offline j27945

• Contributor
    • G501++
    • View Profile
    • XKFS.Art
    « Reply #694 on: February 21, 2021, 10:33:56 PM »
    hi,

Female, possibly mother. Or female tenant or landlord. If mother, will likely favouritism Brother.
    « Last Edit: February 21, 2021, 10:36:06 PM by j27945 »
    Jovan Tay
    iFSA, Affiliate

Online IHGWF

• G51-G100
      • View Profile
    « Reply #695 on: February 21, 2021, 11:06:27 PM »
    thanks @j27945.

Female, possibly mother. Or female tenant or landlord. If mother, will likely favouritism Brother.
    is this in response to 1) the cause of the quarrels; 2) the unsettled hidden disputes; or 3) both?

although the landlord is female, the girlfriend does not personally know the landlord and only interacts with the landlord as and when necessary (issues with the flat, rental renewal, etc.) so it is not clear how the landlord could be a source of quarrels or hidden disputes.

girlfriend is the only tenant who is female in the flat.

you're spot on about the girlfriend's mother--she most certainly favors her brother.

Offline j27945

• Contributor
    • G501++
    • View Profile
    • XKFS.Art
    « Reply #696 on: February 22, 2021, 12:35:05 AM »
    thanks @j27945.

is this in response to 1) the cause of the quarrels; 2) the unsettled hidden disputes; or 3) both?

although the landlord is female, the girlfriend does not personally know the landlord and only interacts with the landlord as and when necessary (issues with the flat, rental renewal, etc.) so it is not clear how the landlord could be a source of quarrels or hidden disputes.

you're spot on about the girlfriend's mother--she most certainly favors her brother.

I could only see the quarrelsome / dispute. The potential cause of it is a female figure. Based on what the querent is feeling / issue. At this stage, only merely seeing some signs on the chart being correct.

South Sector: rather quiet, not much movement, also not getting much lighting. Prob, musty feeling.
    Southeast sector, could have some missing sector. She use this are quite often, in term of gradient, lower.
    Northeast sector, should be main door. North side, has a road coming in directly toward the house, has trees / garden. Also busy sector.
    Northwest sector, bright sector, some plants and trees along these sector.
    East sector look out, market place/ busy street.

You see which correct. Validating the chart.
    Jovan Tay
    iFSA, Affiliate

Online IHGWF

• G51-G100
      • View Profile
    « Reply #697 on: February 22, 2021, 04:05:10 PM »
    thanks @j27945.

I could only see the quarrelsome / dispute. The potential cause of it is a female figure. Based on what the querent is feeling / issue. At this stage, only merely seeing some signs on the chart being correct.
    "potential cause of it is a female figure" refers to a female other than my girlfriend herself, correct?

South Sector: rather quiet, not much movement, also not getting much lighting. Prob, musty feeling.
    the main door to the flat is in the south sector. not much movement except when we enter or exit the flat or visit the bathroom (bathroom door is close to the main door). the area does not get much natural lighting as it is situated in the "back" of the flat. there is a light in the foyer/entrance area i would like to keep on but my girlfriend claims the light is too bright and hurts her eyes so the light is on far less than i would like; in fact, except for the areas i am in at the time where i turn on the lights as brightly as possible, everywhere else in the flat is either unlit or dimly lit at night. you can say it is musty--the entrance is more humid than other areas of the flat given the proximity of the bathroom and that my girlfriend is greatly disturbed by background noise so the bathroom ventilation fan is rarely used (such as after showers to ventilate the steam).

Southeast sector, could have some missing sector. She use this are quite often, in term of gradient, lower.
    half of the southeast sector is missing (it is part of the next door neighbor's flat). this is the study/storage room. half of this room is in the southeast sector and half is in the east sector. the southeast sector of the room was largely a storage area. you could say she uses this area often as it stored various snacks and other food items that do not require refrigeration (overflow from the very small open kitchen), her everyday bags, purses, and materials for her work. she would use this sector whenever she wanted to eat or she went out for work or leisure and upon her return therefrom. however, she would not be sitting or otherwise spending a lot of time here, it would be a case of going there to get what she needs. i am not sure what you mean by gradient, can you please clarify this point?

Northeast sector, should be main door.
    all the windows of the flat face northeast. the main door to the flat is in the south sector of the flat facing southwest. there is, however, a door in the northeast sector that leads to a balcony in the east sector.

North side, has a road coming in directly toward the house, has trees / garden. Also busy sector.
    as part of the landscaping for the apartment building, some trees were planted to the north. looking to the north from the flat, one can see a short windy road that roughly runs north south and comes towards the apartment building. that road intersects with another road that runs northwest to southeast on the north side of the apartment building. the intersection itself is quite busy. relative to the small taiji of the flat, the intersection is in the NW sector. relative to the large taiji of the apartment building, half of the intersection is in the N sector and half in the NW sector. the attached drawing may illustrate this more clearly than the verbiage above.

Northwest sector, bright sector, some plants and trees along these sector.
    this is the bedroom and receives the most natural light as it has the largest window in the flat. this is also the bedroom. some trees as part of apartment landscaping but not really visible from the flat.

East sector look out, market place/ busy street.
    the apartment faces more NE than E. there is a somewhat busy street that runs northwest to southeast. there is a tall building (another apartment building that is approximately 50% taller than this apartment building) to the east

You see which correct. Validating the chart.

to add context to the questions, the home in question is a flat with all its windows on the northeast face of a large apartment building. it is not a corner unit. depending on the question, i superimposed a small (large) taiji onto the floor plan of the flat (the apartment building) to answer your questions above.

it seems more than half of what you've predicted/read from the chart is accurate. btw, is the chart you are looking at the same as the chart in the attached pdf?

Offline j27945

• Contributor
    • G501++
    • View Profile
    • XKFS.Art
    « Reply #698 on: February 22, 2021, 09:08:18 PM »
    Yes, another femine figure.

Therefore, the musty feeling is right. Please keep the lights on, if possible more ventilation on that sector is good for her.

Hence, the chart is also correct about SE. Leave it as the storage area for now, the annual 5 yellow goes there in 2021. By Gradient, I meant the external or outside is lower than the unit/ apartment.

Thanks for the reply regarding NE. If the balcony can open, do that to let the air flow into the house. It would help the resident's overall wellbeing.

On the landscaping at north, you need to ensure there is no poison arrow hitting her unit. If she is staying at higher floors, then there shouldn't be any such issues. But, prob, light 'sha' when sun hits 11 or 2pm, some times may have glares that are unbearable.

NW, do keep it that way, let natural light come in. Don't need to do any placement or movement. It not a good year to do all this.

The taller part of the other building could be seen as 2 image. First, it impose some form of pressure onto the querent / resident in her life, sociall or in work. Nonetheless, this also can mean academic star to help her see higher knowledge and growth in those aspect she wants to achieve. The timing of the stars is good, nonetheless, you still need an assessment from a form school practitioner to give you more insights.

It ok to superimpose, QiMen FS has it limitation, you prob still need someone to go down take a look at the landform and take assessment to fine tune will do. By and large, this unit is suitable, aspects of the energy is good, the house also enhances the querent. What is ok, she is using. What is no good is being kept dormant. If she is working from home, ideally her work desk should have some form of backing or back support (this sign seem lacking in the chart).

« Last Edit: February 22, 2021, 09:18:05 PM by j27945 »
    Jovan Tay
    iFSA, Affiliate

Online IHGWF

• G51-G100
      • View Profile
    « Reply #699 on: February 23, 2021, 03:33:49 PM »
    thank you j27945. your chart reading is most impressive, especially about the hidden disputes, the another female figure, the mother's favoritism of the brother, and the surrounding landforms.

S sector: it will not be an easy effort but i will continue to try keeping the lights on where the main door is. it would be nigh impossible to keep lights on elsewhere.

SE sector: it remains a storage area although it was recently reorganized (a few small, 1 meter high, wood patterned bookshelves were moved there) because she couldn't stand its contemporaneous existing state. regarding gradient, given we live on the 10th floor, then yes, the outside ground would be lower than the flat, but the general terrain in the area is flat without any noticeable gradient. the only thing that might "match" the lower gradient is that the immediate area SE of the apartment building is a large park (all grass) with a small temple whereas everywhere else there are structures of some form that are at least 4 storeys high. immediately beside the park to the south is parcel of land that has been leveled and fenced off. i believe this is private land awaiting development and may potentially see groundbreaking this year. half of this private land falls in the SE sector and half in the S sector.

NE sector: there is a window in this sector and the balcony door itself has a sliding window that is fitted with a mosquito net. would opening the balcony sliding window and this other window have a roughly equivalent effect as physically opening the balcony door? i am asking because the area has many mosquitoes and my girlfriend detests mosquitoes. not sure if this is relevant, but when any window/door to the outside is opened in the flat, a wind tunnel is created in that a strong draft blows throughout the flat (it is so strong that you can hear the whooshing of air as it blows through like in a typhoon or hurricane).

N sector: the flat is on the 10th floor so the poison arrow effect is hopefully mitigated. are you concerned about the poison arrow coming from the north south road or the much busier northwest south east road? per the diagram in my previous post, the building is not exactly beside the intersection but offset to the SE. have not noticed any light 'sha'--although the flat receives natural light, it does not receive much actual direct sunlight.

NW sector: will not move NW sector.

E sector: understood. i've been thinking about further studies this year, not sure about my girlfriend so will need to further understand. about landform, my feeling just from looking at the tall building is that it is too tall and too close so the form is, in my view, not very good. in terms of a work desk, we share a long, rectangular table as a work desk. we sit on opposite sides of the desk--i sit facing NW in the corner and she sits on the swivel chair with a high back beside the door, usually at an angle facing SE the diagram for details. see diagram for details.

a new development: i took a sabbatical in 2019 and when i planned to return to the workforce at the start of 2020, COVID happened. since that time i've not yet been able to find work but i have sufficient savings for the medium term. earlier today, she suddenly started to talk about how she was becoming increasingly uncomfortable that her partner was not bringing in income (this could be one of those disputes that were unsettled), even though she does not pay/cover for me at all. based on this and the fact that she has shown me her chats with her mother (that highlighted how focused her mother was on the financial stability of the male), a primary contributor to the quarrels could indeed be the mother.

a few clarifications:
    1) is there any indication in the chart when i might be able to find work?

2) "By and large, this unit is suitable, aspects of the energy is good, the house also enhances the querent." as i am the querent, does this mean the house is good for me only, or does "querent" extend to/cover all of the residents as well?

3) does the fengshui of the flat contribute to the quarreling in any way?

4) are there fengshui remedies or mitigations that can be utilized to address/mitigate the contribution of the other feminine figure to the quarrels?

Offline rotiprata

• G101-G300
    • View Profile
    « Reply #700 on: February 23, 2021, 10:09:36 PM »
    20200220 Yin Hour, the chart you plotted is FanYin to begin with. Nothing will be smooth and everything will end up how it is not supposed to.

Online IHGWF

• G51-G100
      • View Profile
    « Reply #701 on: February 24, 2021, 02:26:17 PM »
    hi @rotiprata,
    i also noticed it was fan yin, does that automatically preclude further analysis on the chart? does that mean there is nothing i can do about the fengshui in the flat or the problems plaguing the residents?

many thanks.

Offline j27945

• Contributor
    • G501++
    • View Profile
    • XKFS.Art
    « Reply #702 on: February 24, 2021, 08:35:56 PM »
    This 4 qns. You asking on behalf of your gf/ residence of the property or yourself ? This is generally for house to Querent. If 2 resident in same house.

I would need to know your year of birth. + Hers.

FSM there are plenty around. You just need affinity. Cos sometimes got money also can't get affinity.

a few clarifications:

2) "By and large, this unit is suitable, aspects of the energy is good, the house also enhances the querent." as i am the querent, does this mean the house is good for me only, or does "querent" extend to/cover all of the residents as well?

4) are there fengshui remedies or mitigations that can be utilized to address/mitigate the contribution of the other feminine figure to the quarrels?
    « Last Edit: February 24, 2021, 08:40:34 PM by j27945 »
    Jovan Tay
    iFSA, Affiliate

Online IHGWF

• G51-G100
      • View Profile
    « Reply #703 on: February 24, 2021, 10:35:03 PM »
    thanks @j27945.

the first question, i am the querent.

the second question, i am the querent asking about the fengshui of my girlfriend's flat (where i have been residing as well). however, i am not sure if it can be considered "on her behalf" because she did not ask me to ask the question.

the third question, i am the querent.

the fourth question, i am the querent.

male year stem is xin you, female year stem is bing yin.

does FSM refer to "fengshui master"?

Offline j27945

• Contributor
    • G501++
    • View Profile
    • XKFS.Art
    « Reply #704 on: February 25, 2021, 05:37:10 PM »
    >> In the month of May, can I check if your background is in info-sciences, technology, metals related or finance and sales. Nonetheless, you need to proactively go for the work.

>> On QiMen, the property is generally good to the residents residing in there.

>> Quarrels, every household will have, either big or small. So long it doesn't break relationship, it is a good quarrel as it help each on to understand each other better and bridge the gap better. Based on the chart that is provided by you, the argument look more like a positive one, to resolve differences. Both of you appears impatient in your ways of handling conflicts. Put the 2 side by side in comparison, the Male querent has a higher tendency to self sabotage opportunity, twist words, the female appears to be of a higher quality persona, forth coming and righteous, a bit strong willed.

>> FS remedy, think you got to ask the FSM (Feng Shui Masters) in the forums or facebook, some advocate manifestation, some talks about placing crystal and teddy bears. It can also relate to Wicca practices, spell circles etc.
    Jovan Tay
    iFSA, Affiliate

five arts forum

« Reply #704 on: February 25, 2021, 05:37:10 PM »
    Fortune-telling / birth chart reading / predict your future services by Master Tony (aka aoefengshui). Area of interest:
    Category 1: Relationship/Peach Blossom/Marriage/Spouse/Divorce.
    Category 2: Wealth/Business/Investment/Legal Problem.
    Category 3: Career Plan/Career Move/Job Promotion/Study.
    Category 4: Health/Pregnancy/Children/Accident/Disaster.
    Category 5: The Luck of next 10 years: (Master Tony will work out your luck for next 10 years in general and point out the happening years for the important events).

Note: Master Tony will provide you the reading report in writing and also one private Q&A session afterwards. Everything to be conducted conveniently and anonymously via this forum online.

More detail | About Master Tony (aka aoefengshui) | Ask question privately | Post question in Pre-sales forum | Testimonials | View sample Fortune-telling report
    Tired of advertisement on the forum? Remove advertisement on the forum now. For detail, please click here.
    Learn fortune-telling skills from Master Tony (Purple Star Astrology / 紫微斗数 / ZWDS)

Features: Online private learning | one-on-one teaching | Everything starts from zero | 24/7 access to constantly updated learning materials | Medium of instruction: English

correct QMDJ application / logic

Started by IHGWFBoard Qi Men Dun Jia

Replies: 21
    Views: 562
    Last post March 02, 2021, 06:44:56 PM
    by IHGWF
    Forum hardware upgraded, please report if there is any problem

Started by AdministratorBoard Just talk

Replies: 0
    Views: 86
    Last post December 19, 2020, 04:44:20 AM
    by Administrator
    Need qmdj advice. Very critical week of decision making.

Started by liaBoard Request for divination [FREE]

Replies: 1
    Views: 255
    Last post December 01, 2020, 10:50:28 AM
    by KJS
    QMDJ chart help please..outcome in centre?

Started by Girl with loveBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 201
    Last post November 13, 2020, 05:57:04 AM
    by rainmaster
    QMDJ job decision

Started by Girl with loveBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 3
    Views: 255
    Last post October 09, 2020, 08:10:58 PM
    by amfortas
    Eye problem mother

Started by smeli1982Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 5
    Views: 292
    Last post August 24, 2020, 04:37:28 AM
    by fengshuiartist
    Dreaming on sun and QMDJ circular chart on wall

Started by AdministratorBoard Request for dream and omen reading [FREE]

Replies: 17
    Views: 1996
    Last post August 19, 2020, 07:51:09 PM
    by tea
    BaZi/QMDJ Reading for College Student

Started by jellyaceBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 407
    Last post July 20, 2020, 05:13:39 PM
    by rainmaster
    My father problem at work

Started by Mike ArmstrongBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 360
    Last post July 20, 2020, 09:58:48 AM
    by Mike Armstrong
    Removing ear wax using cotton bud - Western world's problem!!

Started by ArtofFugueBoard Just talk

Replies: 11
    Views: 610
    Last post July 15, 2020, 09:35:26 PM
    by gentlejoker
    QMDJ Face Facing or Back Facing

Started by ch9tradesBoard Qi Men Dun Jia

Views: 601
    Last post June 29, 2020, 05:41:59 AM
    by Viv
    Please help me analyze my bazi, weak element and problem with spouse palace

Started by WhoamiBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 19
    Views: 1692
    Last post April 13, 2020, 04:34:42 PM
    by existentialistalbert
    Is he having a problem with his mother-in law?

Started by cmimaBoard Birth chart analysis for famous / infamous people

Views: 335
    Last post April 01, 2020, 11:05:39 PM
    by cmima
    Best Fit Profile for a Yaya who will have no problem relationship with my mother

Started by cmimaBoard Birth chart analysis for famous / infamous people

Views: 260
    Last post March 18, 2020, 10:16:24 PM
    by cmima
    Business Opening , 2 dates , better one, why? QMDJ BAZI ZWDS

Started by FloraBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 6
    Views: 676
    Last post March 10, 2020, 09:31:36 PM
    by Gmuli
    Problem with our existence

Started by RemembranceBoard Life Foundation

Replies: 2
    Views: 691
    Last post December 02, 2020, 08:15:27 AM
    by sleepyfreud
    mQimen - Android QMDJ Chart Plotter

Started by renBoard Books, Software, Tools, and Resources

Views: 734
    Last post December 03, 2019, 09:17:22 AM
    by Sacrar
    Will my Team Win? - Liu Yao and QMDJ 1

Started by renBoard Art of Divination (Prediction)

Views: 966
    Last post February 09, 2021, 04:12:12 PM
    by IHGWF
    Starting my QMDJ journey

Started by turenoBoard Qi Men Dun Jia

Replies: 16
    Views: 3087
    Last post March 13, 2020, 09:09:02 AM
    by 8star
    How casting is done in QMDJ?

Started by SacrarBoard Qi Men Dun Jia

Replies: 4
    Views: 747
    Last post May 13, 2020, 01:37:18 PM
    by b38ex
    Advanced Bazi/QMDJ Calculator for Phone (with A.I. Analysis)

Started by alexvincentjBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 6
    Views: 1523
    Last post January 10, 2020, 03:20:03 AM
    by sgfxtrader
    Car accident please help qmdj

Started by FloraBoard Request for divination [FREE]

Views: 652
    Last post October 11, 2019, 05:55:23 PM
    by Flora
    How are the QMDJ hexagrams calculated?

Started by alexvincentjBoard Qi Men Dun Jia

Views: 665
    Last post October 15, 2019, 02:12:35 AM
    by L10N
    QMDJ Fu Yin Hour chart

Started by rainmasterBoard Qi Men Dun Jia

Views: 1032
    Last post October 15, 2019, 10:15:46 AM
    by rainmaster
    Beginners Introduction to QMDJ - Online Videos (~2 hours)

Started by renBoard Qi Men Dun Jia

Views: 821
    Last post October 02, 2019, 12:49:18 PM
    by blackswan
    QMDJ Books Translation

Started by fanBoard Qi Men Dun Jia

Replies: 3
    Views: 1206
    Last post September 17, 2019, 04:15:02 PM
    by fan
    QMDJ Heaven Plate vs Earth Plate

Started by fanBoard Qi Men Dun Jia

Replies: 8
    Views: 1826
    Last post July 05, 2020, 01:22:35 PM
    by j27945
    “Your Door Got Problem!!!!!”

Started by ArtofFugueBoard Feng Shui

Replies: 24
    Views: 2360
    Last post August 25, 2020, 01:35:10 PM
    by ArtofFugue
    Testing JY QMDJ tool & reading

Started by xiaomingBoard Request for divination [FREE]

Replies: 4
    Views: 1049
    Last post September 04, 2019, 03:28:28 PM
    by xiaoming
    Anyone has experiences with QMDJ Guardians of Destiny?

Started by rainmasterBoard Qi Men Dun Jia

Replies: 19
    Views: 3296
    Last post October 18, 2019, 05:57:24 PM
    by j27945

Disclaimer:

Your use of FiveArts.Info is at your sole risk. FiveArts.Info cannot be held responsible for the inaccuracy of the readings and information provided by its members.  FiveArts.Info owners, administrators, moderators, masters, members, partners expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind whether express or implied including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.

Total visits since 2014: