Author Topic: Dangerous peach blossom ?  (Read 457 times)

Online tea

• G51-G100
  • Last Login:Today at 10:23:31 AM
    • View Profile
  • Re: Dangerous peach blossom ?
    « Reply #15 on: September 19, 2018, 01:31:39 PM »
    @successcatalyst

Many many thank master

Is it ? but i don't think so when face to face with her 2 times ( full day ), we asked her to drawing, math, and learn traditional dance or play with others or our animals, but she didn't show her talent
    from conversation too not even show intelligent at all and her study below average ( 6 average only on her rapports )
    No, she is not argumentative to me ( at least , thanks lord :D)  but deep inside her i could felt its not her true color or fake attitude

i noticed :
    1. Could be explode kind of girl if not in good control by well education from parent
    2. Tends to keep things in side and blast it once
    3. Difficult to nurture if has too strict then become hypocrite and not her " true " color
    4. Tend to splurge
    5. Slow in catching conversation , instruction

I agreed with you relating disrespect is depend on how parent and environment educate her as well her willingness also karmic matters, but thats not my duty to guide and educate those until details as our hall isn't school but just merely guide and gather children and youngster to find their talent with basic rule is ethics, mannerism to be accepted to join the hall and i dont have fancy time to guide only one girl sucking attention without based good foundation of education in mannerism or in blood she / his carries, hence i rejected but gave her a puppy to learn how to nurture and get rid off her selfishness with told her if i inspect yr home and found the puppy in suffering or sadness, respect the gift and i dont mind to punish you with my own hand lol

Her father yes, has little bit of decoration taste

Btw, is the discrepancies in reading might caused time adjustment and coordinate ? caused it will effect too right ?

Offline successcatalyst

• G301-G400
    • Last Login:Hidden
    • Sabbe dhamma nalam abhinivesaya
    • View Profile
    « Reply #16 on: September 19, 2018, 05:49:36 PM »
    @tea

Thanks for the feedback.

I don't think is time adjustment. It should be the correct birth details.

She will be better if guided by father more than mother. So if there is need for disciplining or talking to, she will respond better to father or elderly male.

Yes, she can explode if not guided well. Are they from a secluded village area where education is not accessible?

Offline windwheel

• G501++
    • View Profile
    « Reply #17 on: September 19, 2018, 06:31:23 PM »
    @windwheel

i am either, hehe don't be sad, nobody could expertise in many line, for me as long as we have expertise in one thing and can make money to survive, its enough. The more you learn the more too many in brain memory the more difficult to bend it in meditation hahaha thats my excuses  ;D

wow... what co incidence again
    year pillar is ancestor pillar right ?
    actually when she facing problem to remove her kidney, i told her to mantram also diet for 3 months and drink herbal so at least another kidney wouldnt too bad
    i said to her too that her interest into spiritual or splurge expensive amulets things due her grandma and nothing is wrong with it to pay karmic debt , its karmic for her illness and up and down in life ( i revealed to her what karmic type too ) as kidney is place of filtering knowledge / spiritual and its about water / north caused by west / yellow dragon hence born your daughter due ancestor don't respect intuition / spiritual / inner subject

yes correct, she often lend money to friends and they never return it although she chased it
    economically she is much better now, i suggested her to do earth biz ( poultry husbandry 2017 ) and shut down her fish biz after surgery and set free a goat ( as sincerity ) and continue meditation to control her anger / emotions and disobedient to hubby , hopefully she will alright or at least peace mind when facing all up and down in her current period ( 33 - 42 )
    Year pillar is ancestor or sometimes you can see as parents too.

Hope the best for her. For successfull i think she need extra effort maybe she need working with blood to get achievement. Spiritual is good for her because her chart so cold.

The problem is her luck :
    Xin Hai —> additional and support water make chart more colder its not a good sign
    Geng Xu —> from technical xu LP will be better for her but not Geng LP
    Ji you —>Ji LP —  officer come normally is good but 4 friend standby to get it. You rooster LP will combine with shen xu — bad because xu will gone or go away.
    Wu shen —> wu LP — again 7killing come normally is good but 4friend stanby to get it too, means good but not good. Shen LP is not good again.

You rooster, shen monkey is resource. Resource can means spritual so if she goes to spiritual is good than focusing on money making — for this case.

Ding wei —> ding LP opportunity come, ding at xu show so better not greedy in investment, 4 friend want to take 1 ding from LP. Wei LP is good LP.

Bing Wu —> it will be bad LP. Bing clash with Ren. Wu clash with zi. Health change, hope she still ok n fine.
    « Last Edit: September 19, 2018, 06:40:43 PM by windwheel »

Online tea

• G51-G100
    • View Profile
    « Reply #18 on: September 19, 2018, 09:21:59 PM »
    @successcatalyst

By father or mother ? father is DW ? gosh ... her father very soft man, until i said to him be little strict to her she must learn how to take care herself ( caused at her still can't eat her self without someone feed her , due lazy ) and it happened when the children are in hall time to eat and give her schedule hang it on the wall ( nap, bath, play, etc )
    well... here i prepared raw foods only, i gather those girls to learn to cook , boys washed dishes after the eat together .. i stressed on togetherness cooperation sharing and brotherhood to those kids

great master hehehe.... yeah got good school in her area but far and all are religion school ( mostly ), but i suggested them that well education came from home not from school, school dont bother ethics manners only science hence now in our country the leaders also lack manners and heartless lol

@windwheel

Yes i asked her to meditate daily also contemplate and control her attitude towards husband in front of children as child will follow her way and the biz handle by husband caused she is not kind of focus on biz and easily angry and panic when something bad happens example sudden only 25,000 chickens died ( its only 10% from total )  in one night i am sure she will get heart attack lol
    agreed , last month she adding much more chickens i ve told her : later if your biz good don't try to be greedy if i die already that time i will come to your dreams and haunt you and all yr descendants also family and if i still alive i will the one make it zero and will never able to stand up anymore and i really will make it, bear in mind, lol

honesty relating kidney... after she meditate and follow my guide, she didn't remove it, only surgery .... but i felt its sounded arrogant if i said earlier, caused it wasn't me but its her own efforts... i telling now due i afraid to hide things , karma

so i hope she will keep doing mantram i given to maintain her health, lusts , passions.... we couldn't run away from death but most important thing is " what we have done when we were still breathing on earth ? "

Offline windwheel

• G501++
    • View Profile
    « Reply #19 on: September 19, 2018, 09:46:07 PM »
    @tea

25.000 chicken die (10%)
    So her husband has 250.000 chicken? So her husband is wealthy?

Offline successcatalyst

• G301-G400
    • Sabbe dhamma nalam abhinivesaya
    • View Profile
    « Reply #20 on: September 19, 2018, 09:50:24 PM »
    ... but i suggested them that well education came from home not from school ...

Well said!

I think her family still needs more time to settle down and become stable. Father is a very soft man perhaps due to frequent business dealings, but is a very confident and dependable man. The strict part will follow due to your advice. He should be able to achieve a parenting approach of being firm but fair. I believe the girl's chart did not show the talents due to environmental factors as it was largely influenced by father / family / the place they lived in. Paternal grandparents may not have left anything for the father, thus father has to focus on putting food on the table than on education of children.

Online tea

• G51-G100
    • View Profile
    « Reply #21 on: September 19, 2018, 10:15:13 PM »
    @successcatalyst

Well... again i hv to open and honest to master haha
    You were right, they both husband and wife came from very poor family could say....
    my tears rolled down when he told me first time how at age 14 he went to other country as illegal worker etc, i only felt my ancestor have connection with father's ancestor and found the father is good man , then i prayed for him
    the father's family although poor i could feel have good manners and high ethic ( father only graduated primary school due his poverty ) comparing to her mother's family ( whom also poor )

@windwheel

no, he wasn't rich at all ... last time, they are just slowly better in finance after met me
    Yes, its abt 350,000 chickens now after added it last month , it was helped by my hubby at the beginning as he has vast link to connected him with big player of poultry
    well... which made them rise quick is other poultry example only able to collect eggs 50 - 60% from 100 chickens, they could 100% and constant daily after i given them what foods to be given when the chickens first time arrived, their daily foods, etc

gosh... hahaha... i dont want to tell more wkwkwk
    when your right hand given let yr left hand didnt see

Offline windwheel

• G501++
    • View Profile
    « Reply #22 on: September 19, 2018, 10:50:36 PM »
    @tea

Hahaha.. its already wealthy in indonesia if her husband has 350.000 chicken. :) its his luck meet your hubby.

Not rich but still wealthy enough.

Online tea

• G51-G100
    • View Profile
    « Reply #23 on: September 19, 2018, 11:21:30 PM »
    @windwheel

not his luck, but our luck, caused may be my ancestor owe kindness to his ancestor and we ve been given time to pay karmic debt

yes agreed but for him surely its very rich if he remembered how his past .....

Offline j27945

• Contributor
    • G501++
    • View Profile
    « Reply #24 on: September 25, 2018, 09:55:53 AM »
        劫    劫    日元   劫    
    坤造  壬    壬    癸    壬
        戌    子    酉    子

Any health or family issues thus far, as we are approaching Oct for this chart ?     
    Jovan (ジョーバン)
    iFSA, Affiliate
    j27945@gmail.com
    https://www.linkedin.com/in/jovantay
    https://plus.google.com/112474153338772291006

Online tea

• G51-G100
    • View Profile
    « Reply #25 on: September 25, 2018, 10:30:54 AM »
    @j27945

Not knowing yet for the health , the husband came to my home last week just to pay visit ( i forgot the date ) and i instructed him to buy a land to farm and planting fruit trees and someday if bear fruits just give it to others

How come i forgot to ask how his wife's health ya.... gosh.... maybe caused i busy one of our boy issues which you also contributed to read his chart ( his drawing now got buyer to painting in canvas also our planned to him to make education comics to spread to government schools ) again i pushed my hubby to dealing with school headmasters also chiefs of education related

five arts forum

Re: Dangerous peach blossom ?
    « Reply #25 on: September 25, 2018, 10:30:54 AM »
    Fortune-telling / birth chart reading / predict your future services by Master Tony (aka aoefengshui). Area of interest:
    Category 1: Relationship/Peach Blossom/Marriage/Spouse/Divorce.
    Category 2: Wealth/Business/Investment/Legal Problem.
    Category 3: Career Plan/Career Move/Job Promotion/Study.
    Category 4: Health/Pregnancy/Children/Accident/Disaster.
    Category 5: The Luck of next 10 years: (Master Tony will work out your luck for next 10 years in general and point out the happening years for the important events).
    Category 6: The Luck of next 12 months: (Master Tony will work out your luck for next 12 months in general and point out the happening months for the important events.)
    Category 7: Your own Category which didn’t mention above.

Note: Master Tony will provide you the reading report in writing and also one private Q&A session afterwards. Everything to be conducted conveniently and anonymously via this forum online.

More detail | About Master Tony (aka aoefengshui) | Ask question privately | Post question in Pre-sales forum | Testimonials | View sample Fortune-telling report
    Tired of advertisement on the forum? Remove advertisement on the forum now. For detail, please click here.
    Learn fortune-telling skills from Master Tony (Purple Star Astrology / 紫微斗数 / ZWDS)

Features: Online private learning | one-on-one teaching | Everything starts from zero | 24/7 access to constantly updated learning materials | Medium of instruction: English

Tags:

Chinese Ghost Month: Avoid dangerous places like river, waterfall, etc.

Started by AdministratorBoard Dreams, Omens, Symbols and Taboos

Replies: 8
    Views: 164
    Last post August 29, 2018, 10:22:42 PM
    by tea
    MOVED: A lesser-known technique to determine a dangerous decade

Started by AdministratorBoard Si Zhu Ba Zi (SZBZ) 四柱八字

Replies: 0
    Views: 172
    Last post June 10, 2018, 04:01:12 PM
    by Administrator
    3 peach blossoms on my daughter

Started by TripleABoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 7
    Views: 414
    Last post May 18, 2018, 02:38:13 PM
    by TripleA
    Tan Lang Star: Fu de gong, sickness, desires, greed, peach blossom

Started by jmataloBoard Zi Wei Dou Shu (ZWDS) 紫微斗数

Views: 383
    Last post May 17, 2018, 12:34:17 PM
    by jmatalo
    Peach Blossom: The success and failure, the good and the bad

Started by jmataloBoard Si Zhu Ba Zi (SZBZ) 四柱八字

Replies: 1
    Views: 344
    Last post April 27, 2018, 08:34:05 PM
    by woopypooky
    The 10 categories of Peach Blossom

Started by jmataloBoard Si Zhu Ba Zi (SZBZ) 四柱八字

Replies: 13
    Views: 1011
    Last post April 24, 2018, 02:13:46 PM
    by anton8888
    今年四大桃花位,逢桃花必嫁娶 - This year's 4 big Peach Blossom location. Assures of marriage

Started by ZhouYuBoard Zi Wei Dou Shu (ZWDS) 紫微斗数

Views: 765
    Last post April 26, 2018, 05:42:45 PM
    by ZhouYu
    紫微斗数的桃花位 / ZWDS's Peach Blossom location (and how to activate)

Replies: 4
    Views: 459
    Last post May 09, 2018, 08:42:03 PM
    by LuckyStars1
    Analyzing Peach Blossom with ZWDS / 紫微斗数看桃花

Views: 381
    Last post March 31, 2018, 04:18:11 AM
    by ZhouYu
    How to find source of Peach Blossom

Replies: 7
    Views: 684
    Last post March 29, 2018, 03:30:03 AM
    by jmatalo
    How to see Peach Blossom luck with Annual Life Palace

Replies: 20
    Views: 1747
    Last post April 01, 2018, 12:15:14 PM
    by ZhouYu
    Birth chart reading all peach blossoms

Started by RenxuBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 24
    Views: 1724
    Last post February 01, 2018, 05:29:40 PM
    by vng78
    Do I have peach blossom in my chart?

Started by Ashleytl1Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 12
    Views: 925
    Last post January 13, 2018, 03:22:27 AM
    by Ashleytl1
    New advance level Plum Blossom Oracle book! (chinese)

Started by ArtofFugueBoard Mei Hua Yi Shu (MHYS)

Replies: 2
    Views: 574
    Last post July 22, 2018, 12:35:09 AM
    by j27945
    MOVED: One sign for peach blossom from Flying Star ZWDS Point of view

Started by AdministratorBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 419
    Last post December 16, 2017, 03:54:17 PM
    by Administrator
    One sign for peach blossom from Flying Star ZWDS Point of view

Started by VeronBoard Zi Wei Dou Shu (ZWDS) 紫微斗数

Views: 698
    Last post March 19, 2018, 07:11:24 PM
    by hanzzo
    Peach blossom luck for 2018

Started by haggyBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 9
    Views: 1155
    Last post September 16, 2017, 08:02:07 PM
    by haggy
    Is this man dangerous?

Started by smeli1982Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 3
    Views: 430
    Last post August 04, 2017, 02:02:14 AM
    by guhai
    MOVED: Activating Peach Blossom Luck

Started by AdministratorBoard Miscellaneous casual talks

Views: 705
    Last post February 02, 2017, 05:53:30 PM
    by Administrator
    Activating Peach Blossom Luck

Started by Sweet CherryBoard Feng Shui

Replies: 21
    Views: 3218
    Last post April 24, 2018, 01:08:46 PM
    by mushroom
    Peach Blossom in Decade Luck???

Started by swagooBoard Si Zhu Ba Zi (SZBZ) 四柱八字

Views: 572
    Last post November 07, 2016, 09:27:28 PM
    by swagoo
    Caution about the use of Bottle gourd for Fengshui (Dangerous!!)

Started by nilegemBoard Life Foundation

Replies: 4
    Views: 922
    Last post October 13, 2016, 10:38:01 PM
    by nilegem
    Peach Blossom Chart?

Started by curlymurlyBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 34
    Views: 3640
    Last post July 09, 2016, 01:46:41 PM
    by ArtofFugue
    do i have peach blossom stars?

Started by nikmatBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 3
    Views: 915
    Last post June 01, 2016, 09:42:31 PM
    by mushroom
    Peach Blossom Girl

Started by flyingphoenixBoard Birth chart analysis for famous / infamous people

Views: 1169
    Last post October 20, 2016, 03:16:56 AM
    by Officer89
    ▲Re: Peach Blossom and Career Luck (2)

Started by IsabellaBoard Let Me Guess (future events)

Replies: 2
    Views: 704
    Last post July 24, 2018, 03:57:48 PM
    by Pittmanz
    ▲Re: Peach Blossom and Career Luck

Started by SkyeBoard Let Me Guess (future events)

Replies: 20
    Views: 1807
    Last post February 20, 2016, 09:25:31 AM
    by Adam
    ▲When Peach Blossom is a Harm

Started by AmyBoard Si Zhu Ba Zi (SZBZ) 四柱八字

Views: 1268
    Last post February 19, 2016, 04:42:10 PM
    by Lydia
    ▲MOVED: DANGEROUS ENERGY ( I think)

Started by BethanyBoard Request for feng shui reading [FREE]

Views: 394
    Last post February 18, 2016, 10:07:27 AM
    by Bethany
    ▲Cherry blossom where are you?!

Started by ImogenBoard Request for divination [FREE]

Replies: 32
    Views: 2191
    Last post February 05, 2016, 04:56:03 AM
    by Lily

Disclaimer:

Your use of FiveArts.Info is at your sole risk. FiveArts.Info cannot be held responsible for the inaccuracy of the readings and information provided by its members. FiveArts.Info owners, administrators, moderators, masters, members, partners expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind whether express or implied including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.