Aoefengshui Advanced ZDWS Course. One-on-one teaching

Author Topic: UNIQUE BAZI CHART , HELP ME  (Read 301 times)

Offline tancising0

• G1-G50
  • Last Login:November 08, 2018, 07:51:33 PM
    • View Profile
  • UNIQUE BAZI CHART , HELP ME
    « on: September 23, 2018, 03:22:10 PM »
    Since I was born , my father goes bankrupt and my father and my mother relationship become bad and right now my mother and my father no longer communicate and live separately , I choose to live with my mother because I don't like my father attitude , So I realize that my problems since I was born . Wealth Is my biggest problem in my life , because I have most things that I need to be successful but not a money, I was born poor and right now I am still poor but I received many help from my aunt uncle friend mother and grandmother. I am a handsome boy , I attract many beautiful girl in my school but I do not have confidence to interact with them because of lack of money . I am smart at school , art ( sing ) , Sport ( basketball ) , my school score is A+ and I am a 1st in my class , I invited to many singing show in my city , I reach 3rd place in basketball tournament , But lack of money make me become not confidence , especially my friend are a wealthy people community , so I constantly refuse their invitation to do something together. I have most thing that I need to be successful but lack of money is like a big rock make me stuck in my road to success.
    I try calculate my bazi and I get a chart that do not have water and wood element in my chart , so lack of water and wood mean lack of wealth ?
    Help me understand my bazi by telling my wealth opportunity , so I can fix my wealth problem , Thankyou

Offline johnyqi

• JohnyQi
    • G401-G500
    • Last Login:November 12, 2018, 09:57:30 PM
    • View Profile
    • Talent Hero
  • Re: UNIQUE BAZI CHART , HELP ME
    « Reply #1 on: September 23, 2018, 03:31:55 PM »
    First, you are way too young to worry about money. Second, you are in a very good learning period, your strong Earth is interacting with Water in LP, which indicates high learning skills. You should use this period to learn new skills, get life experience. Later in life, you will enter a Wood period and all this will come to fruition. If you lack confidence, do more sports, meditation, learn how to think less and enjoy more. Yin Metal DM with a lot of Earth have a tendency to worry a lot and have dark thoughts, you have to fight it.
    Five Element & Talent Analysis https://talenthero.io/talent-analysis/

Offline Gmuli

• G501++
    • Last Login:Hidden
    • Gone.
    • View Profile
    « Reply #2 on: September 23, 2018, 04:20:01 PM »
    Since I was born , my father goes bankrupt and my father and my mother relationship become bad and right now my mother and my father no longer communicate and live separately , I choose to live with my mother because I don't like my father attitude , So I realize that my problems since I was born . Wealth Is my biggest problem in my life , because I have most things that I need to be successful but not a money, I was born poor and right now I am still poor but I received many help from my aunt uncle friend mother and grandmother. I am a handsome boy , I attract many beautiful girl in my school but I do not have confidence to interact with them because of lack of money . I am smart at school , art ( sing ) , Sport ( basketball ) , my school score is A+ and I am a 1st in my class , I invited to many singing show in my city , I reach 3rd place in basketball tournament , But lack of money make me become not confidence , especially my friend are a wealthy people community , so I constantly refuse their invitation to do something together. I have most thing that I need to be successful but lack of money is like a big rock make me stuck in my road to success.
    I try calculate my bazi and I get a chart that do not have water and wood element in my chart , so lack of water and wood mean lack of wealth ?
    Help me understand my bazi by telling my wealth opportunity , so I can fix my wealth problem , Thankyou

Focus on knowledge. Its very good chart for that.

For the pushing away, that may be there for most of life(until around 43-63). May make stable relationships a problem. As Xu is seen as people with authority and there is no Asset(Money) to control them. So You and Xu harm means pulling away from them as you get closer, while getting closer fast coz of Bing<>Xin.

Its just part of the chart, even if you had money it won't change much(there will still be pulling away when getting closer).
    With time will learn to control them with Chen/Chou, but that needs some international stuff to get going... So its just too early.

Its good chart for knowledge, though. Can focus on that.And in the world we live in, that knowledge will bring whatever you need later in life.
    Gone.

Offline tancising0

• G1-G50
    • View Profile
    « Reply #3 on: September 23, 2018, 06:12:56 PM »
    First, you are way too young to worry about money. Second, you are in a very good learning period, your strong Earth is interacting with Water in LP, which indicates high learning skills. You should use this period to learn new skills, get life experience. Later in life, you will enter a Wood period and all this will come to fruition. If you lack confidence, do more sports, meditation, learn how to think less and enjoy more. Yin Metal DM with a lot of Earth have a tendency to worry a lot and have dark thoughts, you have to fight it.

Thankyou very much , I am really lucky to have help from you , it's mean a lot for me , I will change my tendency to worry and focus learn skill for success .

Offline tancising0

• G1-G50
    • View Profile
    « Reply #4 on: September 23, 2018, 06:17:41 PM »

Focus on knowledge. Its very good chart for that.

For the pushing away, that may be there for most of life(until around 43-63). May make stable relationships a problem. As Xu is seen as people with authority and there is no Asset(Money) to control them. So You and Xu harm means pulling away from them as you get closer, while getting closer fast coz of Bing<>Xin.

Its just part of the chart, even if you had money it won't change much(there will still be pulling away when getting closer).
    With time will learn to control them with Chen/Chou, but that needs some international stuff to get going... So its just too early.

Its good chart for knowledge, though. Can focus on that.And in the world we live in, that knowledge will bring whatever you need later in life.

Thankyou very much for your help ,  I am really lucky to have help from you , I will focus on learn knowledge for success

Offline Han

• Contributor
    • G501++
    • Last Login:November 02, 2018, 12:32:08 AM
    • View Profile
    « Reply #5 on: September 23, 2018, 06:43:31 PM »
    Dear tancising0,

You are just will enter 18 yrs old, there're still a lot to learn.

But, don't need to lack of confidence, your BaZi accomplishment is quite clean.

The target is Xu. Located at month pillar represent: big, also as friends pillar, workplace, as sibling pillar, and also as family pillar. BaZi inside clean subdue this Xu through Chen Clash, You metal Pierce, and Chou Penalty (which Chen+You metal+Chou are all part of your gang). By Clash+Pierce+Penalty = how can it not clean subdued?

So Xu asyour family pillar, it is broken when you were born.
    In here, Xu represent your Father.
    But don't be sad, big destiny indeed often see very not balance Qi inside BaZi that in favor towards DM but sacrificing the weaker target. Why sacrifice? Because that target is actually also part of DM life situation/6 close relatives. So it is your Father that is being sacrificed by destiny to shaping you.

Chen who is Eating god Tomb who feed you, represent your Mother.
    Chen+You LiuHe combination denotes you close to Mother.

Xu as friends pillar = this controlled Xu denotes your superiority over friends.

But without Father protection, DM is not shielded by money. All in future will need to counting on your own hands.

DM Xin combine with Bing (DO) Officer Qi.
    You are actually chasing to become an Officer. Learn many matters first. Especially how to regulate Bos without they notice. Because you at above combine with Bos but at below Pierce your Bos. This is telling that you think you're smarter than your Bos. Indeed you are smarter, overall they will listen to you. But it will be better if you do it in stealth mode without they aware of it. That is the meaning of "cleanly regulate" Bos.
    Since Officer Qi is not in your side (Host), you will have Bos above you. When the Bos is not happy, you go down too. Avoid that.

Why I said Bos as in several person? Because your strong friends will be the one that have capital. You manage it for them. Learn about the process how to get financing like Zuckerberg or Jack Ma.

Quite good.
    Still need a lot to learn before can become strong.

Best Regards,
    Han

The one that need help the most is the one that nobody want to help in this world.

Offline tancising0

• G1-G50
    • View Profile
    « Reply #6 on: September 23, 2018, 08:32:53 PM »
    Dear tancising0,

You are just will enter 18 yrs old, there're still a lot to learn.

But, don't need to lack of confidence, your BaZi accomplishment is quite clean.

The target is Xu. Located at month pillar represent: big, also as friends pillar, workplace, as sibling pillar, and also as family pillar. BaZi inside clean subdue this Xu through Chen Clash, You metal Pierce, and Chou Penalty (which Chen+You metal+Chou are all part of your gang). By Clash+Pierce+Penalty = how can it not clean subdued?

So Xu asyour family pillar, it is broken when you were born.
    In here, Xu represent your Father.
    But don't be sad, big destiny indeed often see very not balance Qi inside BaZi that in favor towards DM but sacrificing the weaker target. Why sacrifice? Because that target is actually also part of DM life situation/6 close relatives. So it is your Father that is being sacrificed by destiny to shaping you.

Chen who is Eating god Tomb who feed you, represent your Mother.
    Chen+You LiuHe combination denotes you close to Mother.

Xu as friends pillar = this controlled Xu denotes your superiority over friends.

But without Father protection, DM is not shielded by money. All in future will need to counting on your own hands.

DM Xin combine with Bing (DO) Officer Qi.
    You are actually chasing to become an Officer. Learn many matters first. Especially how to regulate Bos without they notice. Because you at above combine with Bos but at below Pierce your Bos. This is telling that you think you're smarter than your Bos. Indeed you are smarter, overall they will listen to you. But it will be better if you do it in stealth mode without they aware of it. That is the meaning of "cleanly regulate" Bos.
    Since Officer Qi is not in your side (Host), you will have Bos above you. When the Bos is not happy, you go down too. Avoid that.

Why I said Bos as in several person? Because your strong friends will be the one that have capital. You manage it for them. Learn about the process how to get financing like Zuckerberg or Jack Ma.

Quite good.
    Still need a lot to learn before can become strong.

Best Regards,
    Han

Thankyou very much for your help , Its mean a lot for me . I am very lucky to have your help .

five arts forum

Re: UNIQUE BAZI CHART , HELP ME
    « Reply #6 on: September 23, 2018, 08:32:53 PM »
    Fortune-telling / birth chart reading / predict your future services by Master Tony (aka aoefengshui). Area of interest:
    Category 1: Relationship/Peach Blossom/Marriage/Spouse/Divorce.
    Category 2: Wealth/Business/Investment/Legal Problem.
    Category 3: Career Plan/Career Move/Job Promotion/Study.
    Category 4: Health/Pregnancy/Children/Accident/Disaster.
    Category 5: The Luck of next 10 years: (Master Tony will work out your luck for next 10 years in general and point out the happening years for the important events).
    Category 6: The Luck of next 12 months: (Master Tony will work out your luck for next 12 months in general and point out the happening months for the important events.)
    Category 7: Your own Category which didn’t mention above.

Note: Master Tony will provide you the reading report in writing and also one private Q&A session afterwards. Everything to be conducted conveniently and anonymously via this forum online.

More detail | About Master Tony (aka aoefengshui) | Ask question privately | Post question in Pre-sales forum | Testimonials | View sample Fortune-telling report
    Tired of advertisement on the forum? Remove advertisement on the forum now. For detail, please click here.
    Learn fortune-telling skills from Master Tony (Purple Star Astrology / 紫微斗数 / ZWDS)

Features: Online private learning | one-on-one teaching | Everything starts from zero | 24/7 access to constantly updated learning materials | Medium of instruction: English

Tags:

Bazi articles/archives...

Started by AxisBoard Si Zhu Ba Zi Knowledge Base

Replies: 0
    Views: 34
    Last post November 12, 2018, 09:20:50 PM
    by Axis
    A request for ZWDS chart reading

Started by SperanzaBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 16
    Views: 260
    Last post November 12, 2018, 03:45:26 PM
    by Remoteviewer
    Heaven Plate: Special Case - How to chart ??

Started by iwanBoard Qi Men Dun Jia

Replies: 7
    Views: 94
    Last post November 01, 2018, 11:50:56 PM
    by Gmuli
    please analyze my chart, career choice, got a lot of nobleman stars

Started by inot8899Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 23
    Views: 415
    Last post November 07, 2018, 05:02:42 PM
    by fan
    Calculating year chart

Started by socratesBoard 紫微斗數 Zi Wei Dou Shu

Replies: 1
    Views: 93
    Last post October 30, 2018, 10:21:56 PM
    by ArtofFugue
    Need help reading this chart...

Started by SciotoBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 11
    Views: 246
    Last post November 10, 2018, 01:16:09 AM
    by j27945
    Bazi analysis for my daughters

Started by wyjBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 6
    Views: 190
    Last post October 25, 2018, 10:40:10 AM
    by wyj
    Signs of Autism in Bazi

Started by ArtofFugueBoard Si Zhu Ba Zi (SZBZ) 四柱八字

Replies: 3
    Views: 250
    Last post October 24, 2018, 06:19:07 PM
    by j27945
    Tolong bacakan Bazi anak ini

Started by jyisBoard Astrologi Delapan Karakter (Ba Zi)

Views: 93
    Last post October 20, 2018, 08:23:56 PM
    by jyis
    can anyone help me analyse this bazi chart? Is there any structure here?

Started by albertwuBoard Si Zhu Ba Zi (SZBZ) 四柱八字

Replies: 13
    Views: 271
    Last post November 01, 2018, 03:35:45 PM
    by albertwu
    Rare bazi

Started by babysammiBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 120
    Last post October 20, 2018, 03:20:19 AM
    by babysammi
    Love Problems, Karma or BAZI?

Started by edoradoBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 296
    Last post October 23, 2018, 01:45:44 PM
    by johnyqi
    Can normal chart explain this?

Started by socratesBoard Blindman School (Mangpai Bazi)

Views: 77
    Last post October 16, 2018, 02:16:02 AM
    by socrates
    Friend ask for help, reading his chart, what is good for him

Started by mikehiiBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 6
    Views: 173
    Last post October 15, 2018, 02:55:35 PM
    by Gong
    Need help to read my chart

Started by Tin19Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 23
    Views: 434
    Last post October 15, 2018, 10:10:21 PM
    by Tin19
    Need help with my chart

Started by JhanBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 382
    Last post October 31, 2018, 01:14:00 AM
    by TianQi
    Qimen Dunjia Chart Daily

Started by KesmondBoard Qi Men Dun Jia

Replies: 2
    Views: 162
    Last post October 24, 2018, 12:09:22 AM
    by Gmuli
    Qimen Dunjia Chart by months

Started by KesmondBoard Qi Men Dun Jia

Replies: 10
    Views: 288
    Last post October 16, 2018, 12:33:22 AM
    by Kesmond
    3 identical stems/branches in a chart

Started by AchtzeichenBoard Miscellaneous Translations

Replies: 2
    Views: 130
    Last post October 08, 2018, 10:54:42 AM
    by ArtofFugue
    Bazi Chart Reading regarding an accident

Started by scitzoBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 5
    Views: 234
    Last post October 03, 2018, 02:06:41 PM
    by scitzo
    MY SPOUSE ACCORDING MY BAZI

Started by tancising0Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 150
    Last post September 29, 2018, 06:34:50 PM
    by tancising0
    Can any experts take a look at this chart?

Started by Ahboy90Board Zi Wei Dou Shu (ZWDS) 紫微斗数

Replies: 1
    Views: 144
    Last post September 29, 2018, 12:30:38 AM
    by awkk
    Does monkey punish tiger or the reverse in bazi

Started by CottonBoard Si Zhu Ba Zi Knowledge Base

Replies: 9
    Views: 373
    Last post October 23, 2018, 02:57:18 PM
    by niwij
    Wealth Luck According My bazi

Views: 306
    Last post October 07, 2018, 06:23:55 PM
    by tancising0
    Question regarding if my Day Master is Strong or Weak in my Natal Chart

Started by scitzoBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 19
    Views: 383
    Last post September 24, 2018, 10:07:54 AM
    by scitzo
    Question regarding if my Day Master is Strong or Weak in my Natal Chart

Started by scitzoBoard 3. Art of Life (Birthchart Analysis)

Views: 74
    Last post September 21, 2018, 01:02:42 PM
    by scitzo
    Requesting birth chart read for girl

Started by SciotoBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 392
    Last post September 25, 2018, 09:57:28 PM
    by Scioto
    spouse's bazi effect

Started by teaBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 4
    Views: 208
    Last post September 19, 2018, 04:33:04 PM
    by tea
    Inconsistent rules in bazi

Started by socratesBoard Si Zhu Ba Zi (SZBZ) 四柱八字

Views: 140
    Last post September 16, 2018, 09:34:15 PM
    by socrates
    Extremely strong day master bazi

Replies: 3
    Views: 205
    Last post September 21, 2018, 12:59:28 PM
    by scitzo

Disclaimer:

Your use of FiveArts.Info is at your sole risk. FiveArts.Info cannot be held responsible for the inaccuracy of the readings and information provided by its members. FiveArts.Info owners, administrators, moderators, masters, members, partners expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind whether express or implied including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.