• Need your advice on ZWDS reading 5 1
Currently:  

Author Topic: Need your advice on ZWDS reading  (Read 682 times)

Offline elros

• G51-G100
  • Last Login:Hidden
    • View Profile
  • Need your advice on ZWDS reading
    « on: December 06, 2018, 06:34:27 PM »
    Hi all,

I'm excited to join this community! Recently started learning about Zi Wei Dou Shu, and it's been really amazing how my life chart matches my personality. For your reference, I attached a chart I made of myself - think I may have jumped in too deep too quickly and overcomplicated it with a lot of minor stars. Feel free to compare with your chart and point out anything that's wrong.

My details: 10 February 1987. Born 10:51pm in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Male. Currently residing in the US.

Anyhow, I'm still not too good at reading my life cycles so wanted to get your reading on this and next 10-year cycles (24-33 & 34-43). Also would love to hear your thoughts about 2018 & 2019 if possible. Want to know how if they match my initial thoughts.

In particular, I'd like to know more about my career. I'm currently in a bit of a transition state. Been wanting to leave my company (and potentially USA) for a while but not sure what I should do next. Additionally, I am on vacation so thinking about my investments and how I should plan them. If the next year turns to be horrible I should probably divest everything into cash.

Looking forward to your responses. Thank you so much in advance for your time on this!

Online senators613

• Contributor
    • G501++
    • Last Login:May 24, 2019, 11:12:12 PM
      • View Profile
    Re: Need your advice on ZWDS reading
    « Reply #1 on: December 07, 2018, 11:42:54 AM »
    @elros ,
    2019 , going be struggling and active for work, self hua ji and quan.

34-43 decade self po jun with di kong,  going be big changes during this life
    hua ji flying to life health.  i think maybe health issues or career changes .
    it will be tough decade for you.  po jun decade for sure alot up and down this decade

good luck

Offline flawlesflower

• G101-G300
    • Last Login:May 23, 2019, 02:37:48 PM
    • View Profile
  • Re: Need your advice on ZWDS reading
    « Reply #2 on: December 07, 2018, 03:09:28 PM »
    this decade is really good for you.. keep going whatever u think is ur best.. your wife is your savior, so ask her opinions for directions...

Next decade.. u will have a baby for sure... But also during this decade because of your work stressful you will have less time with ur family... which can create conflicts for disagreement and may end up in divorce.  I do not think divorce will ever happen.. but keep her.. she is your luck money and guidance....

Do not come back to Malaysia... thats not for you... stay far from your birthplace

Offline elros

• G51-G100
    • View Profile
    « Reply #3 on: December 08, 2018, 02:37:51 PM »
    @senators613 @flawlesflower

Thank you both for responding so quickly! I really appreciate it, and this very helpful. I have a few follow-ups but no pressure if you are busy.

@senators613: Po Jun decade is a lot of ups and downs but does that mean I shouldn't be investing and be more conservative? Or go with the flow and ride the ups and downs?

@flawlesflower: Yeah I agree with you. My girlfriend has brought me a lot of Fortune so far but sometimes I feel a bit trapped (which is normal in most relationships I guess). But her advice is usually spot on, and financially been good for me. She is also very successful in terms of career.

For having a baby, my gf and I don't plan on having children. Are you reading that based on the Hong Luan star in the Children Palace? Does getting a pet dog take the place of having a baby?

You mentioned not returning to birth place. Could you let me know which star or palace indicates that? Is that only for next decade or for life? Also, does Singapore still count as away or should I stay even further (like remain in US). Thanks again, you've been really helpful!

Offline flawlesflower

• G101-G300
    • View Profile
    « Reply #4 on: December 08, 2018, 03:13:59 PM »
    even if u do not plan having a baby i guarantee there will be.... its not based on hong luan. San he style is usually based on groups of stars... and then read it from your ming and body as your behaviour towards decade.
    its called children palace meaning it must have your blood...

Your Karma also represents your family... thats why u should not go back...

Singapore is fine as long as u do not visit or see your family often it can creates conflicts.. and your wife does not get along with ur parents.. so do not be too close to your parents

If you wish to pursue san he style.. the most important is to understand the stars and its behaviour.. Such as how a person with Jumen in ming behave and how they look like.. slowly add in minor stars which shape major stars...

Offline elros

• G51-G100
    • View Profile
    « Reply #5 on: December 10, 2018, 12:19:14 PM »
    @flawlesflower

Makes a lot of sense. My children palace looks terrible so really hoping I won't have kids but to your point if it happens, it happens.

Do you practice San He or Flying Star? Can they be mixed? If you can point me in the direction of any resources that outlines the pros and cons of both that would be great! Thanks again for your time on this.

Offline flawlesflower

• G101-G300
    • View Profile
    « Reply #6 on: December 10, 2018, 01:46:52 PM »
    i never said your children palace is ugly... u actually deducted by yourself..

I use San He... San he style can do everything what si hua does.. and vice versa... However San he style can give you more informations. Example.. san he style stars can describe the look of a person based on ming stars... with around 80-90% accuracy depending on individual skills..

SI hua only uses few stars which is not enough to do that...

San he can do many many more...

Can they be mixed? this question can only be directed to a person who can do both....

My answer would be yes however there will be certain rules you would have to adjust to either styles... It depends on your skills...

Offline elros

• G51-G100
    • View Profile
    « Reply #7 on: December 10, 2018, 03:51:27 PM »
    Got it. Thanks for the input @flawlesflower, that's very helpful to know. Excited to keep learning about this system.

Regarding children, yes, that was my deduction. The Po Jun, Di Kong, Fei Lian and Shuai stars in my Children palace don't make it look good. When I did 3 Configurations with my Parents and Friends palaces, still doesn't look great. Do you have a different opinion on this?

Offline elros

• G51-G100
    • View Profile
    « Reply #8 on: December 15, 2018, 07:11:42 PM »
    @senators613 @flawlesflower

Hi there, nothing specific but just wanted to say thank you again for your time on reading my chart. It's been enlightening, and I look forward to learning more from you and other folks on this forum.

Offline elros

• G51-G100
    • View Profile
    « Reply #9 on: February 16, 2019, 05:26:59 PM »
    @fan Firstly, thanks for recommending Sifu CP Ng and Leonard Tham's book to me! I finished it while on my 20 hrs flight back here and decided to do some charting. :)

One thing that I'm less clear on is how the clashes happen. In Sifu Rick's book, clash can happen for Hua Lu also but not in FSZWDS book (only Hua Ji). Which do you practice?

Also, in Sifu Rick's book, clashes happen when Decade Palace fly Hua Lu/Ji to Decade External Palace then clash to Birth Palace opposite. If it flies to Decade Internal Palace, then it stops there and affects that Birth Palace. But in the FSZWDS, it seems any palace can clash. Am I misunderstanding, or what do you follow?

Additionally, FSZWDS book doesn't include Sibling palace as internal palace, but Sifu Rick does. What are your thoughts?

Based on my reading, here's my attempt to do a birth and decade chart analysis for myself. I wasn't sure which clash method to do so pretty much clashed everything. It's quite long so no worries if you can't go through everything. Just curious whether I'm on the right direction. In general, seems I have terrible fate with spouse, career and money.

Birth chart
    Self send hualu to children Po Jun, huaji to parents Tan Lang, clash with health
    I take good care of my kids, who are energetic and temperamental
    I give problems to my parents, inciting their greed and lust
    I don't have affinity with health, so get sick often particularly with lungs and bones
    External expression is different from internal wishes, does not think before speaking

Self birth hualu self huake Taiyin
    Expressive and graceful
    Can be gullible
    In combination, eccentric/unique and can be popular

Siblings send hualu to career (siblings friends) Tian Liang, huaji to health siblings (wealth) Wu Qu
    Siblings take good care of their friends, who can be stubborn
    Siblings give problems to their wealth in the process of doing so

Sibling self huaquan Zi Wei
    Siblings struggle and aims to be dominant but eventually fizzles out

Spouse send hualu to children (spouse siblings) Po Jun, huaji to parents (spouse property) Tan Lang, clash with health
    Spouse takes good care of children or her siblings, who are energetic and temperamental
    Spouse gives problem to my parents or her household, creating greed/lust
    Problematic marriage

Children send hualu to career (children health) Tian Liang, huaji to health (children spouse) Wu Qu, clash with (children career)
    After having children, my advisory/teaching career will progress more but will result in more pressure and stress on myself
    Children take good care of themselves, give problems to their spouses, and have no affinity with their careers
    Joint-venture partnerships in life

Wealth send outflow hualu to mental Ju Men (Ji), self huaji/huaquan Wen Chang/Tai Yang
    Willing to pay money to take good care of mental and emotional health but Ju Men huaji causes more stress
    Struggles hard to earn money through climbing up corporate ladder
    No affinity for wealth, lose money in current account fast
    Should not enter own business

Health send hualu to wealth Tai Yang, huaji to travel Tian Tong (Quan), clash to self
    Health takes good care of wealth by making me more masculine
    Health gives problems to my travel, causing struggles and obstacles
    I have no affinity with health
    Personality is different from outlook in life

Health self huaquan Wu Qu
    Try to be vigorous and active
    But as result my injure myself causing damage to bones and lungs

Travel send hualu to health Wu Qu, outflow huaji to self Wen Qu
    My travels take good care of my health (lungs and bones)
    Travel gives problems to self and affects studies negatively

Friends send hualu to parents (friends wealth) Tan Lang, huaji to spouse (friends friends) Tian Ji (Ke), clash to career (friends siblings)
    Friends take good care of their wealth
    Friends give problems to me or my spouse (bad marriage)
    Friends have no affinity with my career, disruptive in fact

Career sends hualu to self (career wealth) Tai Yin (Lu), huaji to mental (career parents) Ju Men (Ji), clash to wealth (career career)
    Career takes care of me via profits from property or female-related jobs
    Career gives problems to my mental state, causing gossip & distrust
    Career has no affinity with wealth, causing losses in money/job
    Loses money in business or loses job

Career backflow huake from spouse (travel) Tian Ji (Ke)
    Spouse or career travels provide fame or blessings to career

Property sends hualu to travel (property property) Tian Tong (Quan), self huaji Lian Zhen
    Property takes good care of my travel or properties, causing happiness
    Travel causes property to be hard to obtain as a result

Mental sends hualu to spouse (mental wealth) Tian Ji (Ke), huaji to self (mental spouse) Tai Yin, clash to (mental career) Tian Tong
    Mental takes good care of spouse via lots of analysis and thinking
    Mental gives problems to myself and women in my life
    Mental has no affinity with it's career causing laziness and slothfulness

Parents send hualu to property (parents mental) Lian Zhen, huaji to wealth (parents health) Tai Yang
    Parents take good care of my property and their mental state through complex emotions and drive
    Parents give problems to my wealth and their health, stress on my career progression

Parents outflow huake to health (parents travel) Wu Qu
    Parents help benefit or bless my health or their wealth

Decade analysis 24-33
    Decade self send hualu to decade siblings birth children Po Jun, huaji to decade property birth parents Tan Lang
    Self take good care of children who are energetic and temperamental
    Self give problems to parents, inciting greed and lust

Decade siblings send hualu to decade travel birth career (siblings' friends) Tian Liang, huaji to decade children birth health (siblings' wealth) Wu Qu, clash to birth parents (siblings' mental)
    Siblings take good care of their friends
    Siblings give problems to their wealth
    Siblings have no affinity with parents or their mental luck

Decade spouse send outflow hualu to decade career birth mental (spouse career) Ju Men (Ji), self huaji Wen Chang self huaquan Tai Yang on decade spouse birth wealth (spouse spouse), clash to birth mental (spouse career)
    Spouse want to take care of my mental but cause more distress, spouse take care of her career with struggles
    Spouse work hard but still give academic/career or third party problems to me and my wealth
    Spouse have no affinity with her career, struggles, get laid off
    Spouse have no affinity with my mental health, bad relationship

Decade children send hualu to decade spouse birth wealth (children siblings) Tai Yang, huaji to decade wealth birth travel (children children) Tian Tong (Quan), clash to birth self (children property)
    Children takes good care of my wealth or their siblings through a lot of hard work, but money will still slip away
    Chidren gives problems to my travel or their children, causing struggles
    Children have no affinity with myself or their property/household (have bad relationship with family)

Decade wealth send hualu to decade children birth health (wealth sibling) Wu Qu, huaji to decade mental birth self (wealth career) Wen Chang, clash to birth travel (wealth spouse)
    Wealth takes good care of health or sibling's wealth, focusing on lungs and bones, or their finances
    Wealth gives problems to self, especially in exams/academics or problems to profit from my businesses
    Wealth has no affinity with my travels
    Wealth has no affinity with my spouse wealth, i.e. I don't spend or share my wealth with spouse

Decade health send hualu to decade property birth parents (health travel) Tan Lang, huaji to decade self birth spouse (health property) Tian Ji (Ke), clash to birth career
    Health takes care of its travels (i.e., libido), causing lust
    Health gives problems to its property, i.e., my body, or sexual attraction with spouse
    Health has no affinity with my career, struggles with career (accidents etc)

Decade travel send hualu to decade mental birth self (travel travel) Tai Yin (Lu), huaji to decade career birth mental (travel wealth) Ju Men (Ji), clash to birth wealth (travel mental)
    Travel takes good care of self, causing riches
    Travel gives problems to mental causing struggles and disputes
    Travel has no affinity with wealth

Decade friends send hualu to decade wealth birth travel (friends parents) Tian Tong (Quan), self huaji to decade friends birth property (friends spouse) Lian Zhen, clash to birth children (friends career)
    Friends take good care of travel or their parents, working hard but end up with happiness
    Friends give problems to my property/household and their spouses, causing complex emotions, may have affairs
    Friends have no affinity with their careers

Decade career send hualu to decade self birth spouse (career travel) Tian Ji (Ke), huaji to decade mental birth self (career wealth) Tai Yin (Lu)
    Career takes good care of spouse, and it's outer environment, causing fame from strategy
    Career gives problems to self and my finances, change jobs, not earn much

Decade property send hualu to decade friends birth property (property self) Lian Zhen, huaji to decade spouse birth wealth (property friend) Taiyang, clash to birth mental (property siblings)
    Property takes good care of property, causing windfall
    Property gives problems to wealth, using up money
    Property has no affinity with property of siblings
    Increase in assets, transfer of assets ownership to me, buy property

Decade mental send hualu to decade siblings birth children Po Jun, huaji to decade property birth parents Tan Lang, clash birth health
    Mental takes good care of children, who are energetic and temperamental
    Mental gives problems to parents, causing greed and lust
    Mental has no affinity with health, signalling depression

Decade parents send hualu to decade travel birth career (parents property) Tian Liang, huaji to decade children birth health (parents travel) Wu Qu, clash to birth parents (parents self)
    Parents take good care of my career and their household/property, giving good advice and solutions
    Parents give problems to my health, causing liver and bone problems, and their travel
    Parents have no affinity with themselves
    Gossips or father have sickness

Offline elros

• G51-G100
    • View Profile
    « Reply #10 on: February 16, 2019, 05:29:11 PM »
    Noticed that my formatting didn't copy over. I'll try and fix it so that the post is easier to read.

Offline elros

• G51-G100
    • View Profile
    « Reply #11 on: February 16, 2019, 06:32:44 PM »
    Weird, not sure what's up but as much as I try I can't find the edit post button and it's late. Will try again tomorrow. Apologies in advance for the bad formatting!

Offline fan

• G501++
    • Last Login:May 24, 2019, 07:17:15 PM
    • View Profile
    « Reply #12 on: February 16, 2019, 09:57:46 PM »
    Hi elros,

One thing that I'm less clear on is how the clashes happen. In Sifu Rick's book, clash can happen for Hua Lu also but not in FSZWDS book (only Hua Ji). Which do you practice?

Also, in Sifu Rick's book, clashes happen when Decade Palace fly Hua Lu/Ji to Decade External Palace then clash to Birth Palace opposite. If it flies to Decade Internal Palace, then it stops there and affects that Birth Palace. But in the FSZWDS, it seems any palace can clash. Am I misunderstanding, or what do you follow?

Additionally, FSZWDS book doesn't include Sibling palace as internal palace, but Sifu Rick does. What are your thoughts?
    This is a good point for a person that's just started learning ZWDS recently. But unfortunately, I can't give my personal opinion on this publicly here, as this is involving different concept and theory from a different master, and I respect both of them. And since I'm not a master/professional, I won't add additional endless debate here. So about this thing, you can PM me your email for further discussion.

Regards

Online Sebest

• G51-G100
    • Last Login:May 24, 2019, 05:49:42 PM
    • View Profile
    « Reply #13 on: February 17, 2019, 12:24:22 AM »
    At a glance, better not to do heavy investment, your structure suits working for others and having 'Gui Ren' (贵人) to help you. Seek girlfriend for help/opinion, as career palace Hua Ke into spouse palace. Your karma, property and wealth palace is in bad shape, so it is better to accumulate your savings for raining days.

Wealth: Di Kong Di Jie clamped weak sun, worse Zi Hua Ji and Quan. Still showing others that you have no problem managing wealth.

Karma: Ju Men = darkness, most importantly requires Sun Star to shine upon. But sun at weakest position + clamped + Zi Hua Ji clashed to Karma originally Hua Ji, worse at 四马地 ('Horse' Palace) Your mind/life having difficulty to settle down.

Property: Ju Men Hua Ji, causing Property palace 刑忌夹印. Worse of all, Lian Zhen Zi Hua Ji, causing 羊驼夹忌。Seems like you felt 'Trap' in your family background.

Things still seems ok because there's Hua Lu in self palace.

Zwds mainly Flying Star or San He from different sect, but note that there's also another method call 'No Sect', 无派别之分。

Offline elros

• G51-G100
    • View Profile
    « Reply #14 on: February 17, 2019, 02:33:36 AM »
    @fan Got it. Just PMed you. Didn't realize there were conflicting ideas within the Si Hua school since the Si Hua manual was more recently uncovered.

@Sebest Thank you for your reading! This has been spot on so far! I've had a lot of fortunate help in my career, and whoever I dated has always been giving helpful impactful advice.

With money, I had a lucky windfall year (2016) where I doubled my networth thanks to my girlfriend's advice. But subsequently lost a lot of it. Now moved my portfolio from speculative gold mining tocks to a more stable high dividend yield strategy (like REITs and Telcos). Hopefully that's better, or should I just focus on bonds?

With mind, that is scarily spot on, and my thoughts can be dark and all over to place. With regards to property, does that mean I shouldn't be buying a property and instead, just rent while saving my money in safer investments? I've found it hard to buy property because I've always moved around and unsure of where I'll be every few years.

Haha so much to learn. When I first started this, didn't realize that there were so many schools. I guess in the end, you ended up merging the best of different worlds?

five arts forum

Re: Need your advice on ZWDS reading
    « Reply #14 on: February 17, 2019, 02:33:36 AM »
    Fortune-telling / birth chart reading / predict your future services by Master Tony (aka aoefengshui). Area of interest:
    Category 1: Relationship/Peach Blossom/Marriage/Spouse/Divorce.
    Category 2: Wealth/Business/Investment/Legal Problem.
    Category 3: Career Plan/Career Move/Job Promotion/Study.
    Category 4: Health/Pregnancy/Children/Accident/Disaster.
    Category 5: The Luck of next 10 years: (Master Tony will work out your luck for next 10 years in general and point out the happening years for the important events).
    Category 6: The Luck of next 12 months: (Master Tony will work out your luck for next 12 months in general and point out the happening months for the important events.)
    Category 7: Your own Category which didn’t mention above.

Note: Master Tony will provide you the reading report in writing and also one private Q&A session afterwards. Everything to be conducted conveniently and anonymously via this forum online.

More detail | About Master Tony (aka aoefengshui) | Ask question privately | Post question in Pre-sales forum | Testimonials | View sample Fortune-telling report
    Tired of advertisement on the forum? Remove advertisement on the forum now. For detail, please click here.
    Learn fortune-telling skills from Master Tony (Purple Star Astrology / 紫微斗数 / ZWDS)

Features: Online private learning | one-on-one teaching | Everything starts from zero | 24/7 access to constantly updated learning materials | Medium of instruction: English
    Bazi reading service:
    Click here to view detail | Real Bazi reading reports (coming soon)

Tags:

Peach blossom reading

Started by abc123jjBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 1
    Views: 84
    Last post May 20, 2019, 02:25:11 PM
    by johnyqi
    Anyone able to help read bazi/zwds?

Started by donaldpywBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 0
    Views: 49
    Last post May 20, 2019, 03:05:24 AM
    by donaldpyw
    Tian fu in wealth palace ZWDS

Started by ArstevanBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 3
    Views: 102
    Last post May 19, 2019, 12:04:00 PM
    by flawlesflower
    Need advice on suitable job

Started by EostreBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 33
    Views: 388
    Last post May 21, 2019, 11:10:36 PM
    by Eostre
    Willingly do my bazi future and personality reading?

Started by SuiBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 7
    Views: 197
    Last post May 19, 2019, 05:42:56 PM
    by Sui
    Urgent help needed reading bazi chart, single mother needing economic suggestion

Started by sopaBoard Request for divination [FREE]

Replies: 6
    Views: 125
    Last post May 10, 2019, 04:20:08 AM
    by ren
    Urgent help needed reading bazi chart, single mother needing economic suggestion

Started by sopaBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 9
    Views: 268
    Last post May 19, 2019, 02:39:25 PM
    by sopa
    Relationship, career. Need inputs, Bazi or ZWDS welcome

Started by Shdqo0924Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 63
    Last post May 06, 2019, 11:37:58 AM
    by Shdqo0924
    Usaha yang bisa sukses menurut petunjuk bazi chart dan zwds

Started by ali78Board Konsultasi Terbuka

Views: 102
    Last post May 05, 2019, 09:46:27 PM
    by ali78
    Bazi reading

Started by tam83Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 5
    Views: 105
    Last post May 03, 2019, 07:58:19 PM
    by johnyqi
    Read my chart ZWDS please

Started by DoubleDragonBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 157
    Last post May 03, 2019, 08:04:55 PM
    by DoubleDragon
    Hi new member here. Looking for reading about my upcoming hospital appointment

Started by Oliver79Board Request for divination [FREE]

Views: 92
    Last post April 29, 2019, 11:45:52 PM
    by ren
    BZA READING

Started by sarahasher22Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 6
    Views: 191
    Last post May 03, 2019, 09:15:48 AM
    by wellhandy
    Request for BaZi reading for career and relationship please!

Started by sunshineboogieBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 118
    Last post April 24, 2019, 03:45:43 PM
    by sunshineboogie
    Life, carreer, love, kids Birth chart reading Mao-Mao

Started by DoubleDragonBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 76
    Last post April 21, 2019, 02:39:31 AM
    by DoubleDragon
    Need help in ZWDS

Started by Jessica3005Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 82
    Last post April 20, 2019, 12:45:06 PM
    by Jessica3005
    Bazi Reading

Started by Sharbear890Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 4
    Views: 187
    Last post April 27, 2019, 10:08:46 PM
    by Sharbear890
    Birthday reading

Started by whisperBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 16
    Views: 436
    Last post April 26, 2019, 10:10:32 AM
    by Remoteviewer
    career & wealth/ general life reading please

Started by jj71Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 225
    Last post April 11, 2019, 05:13:52 PM
    by johnyqi
    Bazi reading

Started by confusedBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 30
    Views: 820
    Last post April 09, 2019, 04:30:19 PM
    by highfire
    Baby Bazi Reading

Started by lolalove143Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 202
    Last post March 30, 2019, 09:19:22 AM
    by j27945
    Seeking help in reading my bazi

Started by XhennzBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 313
    Last post March 27, 2019, 02:23:47 PM
    by Xhennz
    Bazi reading for couple

Started by GeTaViBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 7
    Views: 266
    Last post March 16, 2019, 12:07:26 PM
    by GeTaVi
    Strange ZWDS Chart Plotting

Started by fanBoard Zi Wei Dou Shu (ZWDS) 紫微斗数

Views: 255
    Last post March 21, 2019, 08:30:47 PM
    by fan
    Zwds children

Started by jwhite997Board 3. Art of Life (Birthchart Analysis)

Views: 157
    Last post March 17, 2019, 12:44:32 PM
    by flawlesflower
    When reading an empty palace

Started by jwhite997Board Zi Wei Dou Shu (ZWDS) 紫微斗数

Views: 203
    Last post March 14, 2019, 10:20:36 PM
    by jwhite997
    When reading an empty palace

Started by jwhite997Board 3. Art of Life (Birthchart Analysis)

Replies: 11
    Views: 490
    Last post March 18, 2019, 06:38:05 PM
    by anton8888
    Help me reading my chart (Open for analysis)

Started by StargirlBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 17
    Views: 649
    Last post April 07, 2019, 12:33:05 PM
    by FlyingKite
    Chart reading for career and relationship

Started by YYBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 4
    Views: 206
    Last post March 10, 2019, 11:12:34 PM
    by YY
    Chart Reading

Started by RenfxieBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 8
    Views: 417
    Last post April 12, 2019, 11:41:51 AM
    by Renfxie

Disclaimer:

Your use of FiveArts.Info is at your sole risk. FiveArts.Info cannot be held responsible for the inaccuracy of the readings and information provided by its members.  FiveArts.Info owners, administrators, moderators, masters, members, partners expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind whether express or implied including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.

Total visits since 2014: