• Facebook page 3 2
Currently:  

Author Topic: Facebook page  (Read 242 times)

Offline hellokitty

• G301-G400
  • Last Login:Hidden
    • View Profile
Facebook page
« on: December 22, 2018, 04:42:01 AM »
So something very interesting happened last year that I was made aware last night.  Every year or so around this time, for some reason, there's this part of me that wants to visit the old forums again, to see if old friends are still actively playing CM, to see if there are any up and coming CM players with really good potential.  It's this excess water in my chart that does crazy things to my head during winter.  My annoying god is water, yet my nobleman resides in it.  It's not a very helpful nobleman.  It usually just gives me headaches, troubles, it's really just mah q fan <--- cantonese.

I'm looking through forum posts and start to see comments about disputes with certain people with high karma points.  Meanwhile, I'm thinking, yeah, I hated the karma points from the beginning because I find it distracting from real learning.  I still prefer the old forum way where people have meaningful exchange in posts visible to the public and good or bad karma is built based on your exchange with people.  People are not dumb.  They can judge for themselves who have good intent.  Who have good skills. Who is willing to teach.  Who have crap skills but pretend to be master.  If they can't judge, what can I say.... This is my personal feeling about the system but I never said anything about being against it to Sunny.  After all, it's his house, his rules.  He has to find ways to make the forum engaging and sustainable and I can tell he's very dedicated to the forum.  So I applaud him.

Then I see the announcement post to separate from Facebook affiliated page, and I vaguely remember seeing it before but didn't pay much attention to it at the time.  I was one of the moderators but inactive and practically missing for years by choice.  I wasn't surprised that I was removed as moderator or have other privileges removed.  In fact, I thought, what took so long!?  As this announcement mentioned FB page, I went to check on FB and saw what was originally fivearts.info was changed to .org.  Who is .org?  Did Sunny change forum extension?  Of course after scrolling down, I start to see a whole lot of posts from Jlim and Pdstelle.  I went on .org and saw who's the owner.  My memory is starting to come back to me. 

Around the same time of the announcement, Pdstelle messaged me to join .org and mentioned .info/sunny directed some words towards me and Jlim.  Okay, not sure what she meant since I haven't been in touch with Jlim for about the same length of time I was MIA in .info but whatever.  She then said something about .org will give 25% profit to practitioners.   I knew immediately I don't want to be part of money making CM.  This has been my long standing belief for myself, once money is involved, my learning is interrupted and contaminated.

I can't remember if I ever joined.  I read through my message with her and I did jokingly tell her I was going to hurry and reserve my hellokitty id before someone else takes it but honestly, at this moment, I can't remember nor am I interested in checking if I did signed up or not since it's really not the point right now.

Last night I messaged Sunny and asked him what does he want me to do with fb page.  I told him I can kill it off.  I didn't suggest to him that if he wanted me to take it back and clean it up, I would do it too.  He told me to delete it. 

The original .info fb affiliated page was created by me for Sunny's fivearts.info.  No one ever asked for my permission to redirect .info fb to another forum.  I can only remember giving admin rights to Pdstelle as it was requested by Sunny in the beginning.  After she was granted access, I stopped monitoring the page.  It was only about a month or so from creation to handover.  Why they feel they have the right to do this is beyond me.  I don't agree with it.  As of last night, I shut it down.

Hello to old friends.   :)
Don't rely on the unknown to help you.  Use your common sense and judge for yourself. :)

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
  • G501++
  • Last Login:June 26, 2019, 11:52:28 AM
    • View Profile
  • Re: Facebook page
    « Reply #1 on: December 22, 2018, 06:42:14 AM »
    Ok, I locked this topic to prevent further escalation or argument.

The way I understand is hellokitty is trying to clear the air and possibly her name as well.

Past actions cannot be undone, I wish everyone including current and ex-members of fivearts.info forum is well, happy and fortunate always.

And welcome back @hellokitty, many members here are missing you. :)

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
    • G501++
    • Last Login:June 26, 2019, 11:52:28 AM
    • View Profile
  • Re: Facebook page
    « Reply #2 on: December 22, 2018, 06:47:22 AM »
    Eh, today is Winter Solstice Festival !

What a nice day for you to return and post.

five arts forum

Re: Facebook page
    « Reply #2 on: December 22, 2018, 06:47:22 AM »
    Fortune-telling / birth chart reading / predict your future services by Master Tony (aka aoefengshui). Area of interest:
    Category 1: Relationship/Peach Blossom/Marriage/Spouse/Divorce.
    Category 2: Wealth/Business/Investment/Legal Problem.
    Category 3: Career Plan/Career Move/Job Promotion/Study.
    Category 4: Health/Pregnancy/Children/Accident/Disaster.
    Category 5: The Luck of next 10 years: (Master Tony will work out your luck for next 10 years in general and point out the happening years for the important events).
    Category 6: The Luck of next 12 months: (Master Tony will work out your luck for next 12 months in general and point out the happening months for the important events.)
    Category 7: Your own Category which didn’t mention above.

Note: Master Tony will provide you the reading report in writing and also one private Q&A session afterwards. Everything to be conducted conveniently and anonymously via this forum online.

More detail | About Master Tony (aka aoefengshui) | Ask question privately | Post question in Pre-sales forum | Testimonials | View sample Fortune-telling report
    Tired of advertisement on the forum? Remove advertisement on the forum now. For detail, please click here.
    Learn fortune-telling skills from Master Tony (Purple Star Astrology / 紫微斗数 / ZWDS)

Features: Online private learning | one-on-one teaching | Everything starts from zero | 24/7 access to constantly updated learning materials | Medium of instruction: English
    Bazi reading service:
    Click here to view detail | Real Bazi reading reports (coming soon)

Tags:

Disclaimer:

Your use of FiveArts.Info is at your sole risk. FiveArts.Info cannot be held responsible for the inaccuracy of the readings and information provided by its members.  FiveArts.Info owners, administrators, moderators, masters, members, partners expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind whether express or implied including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.

Total visits since 2014: