• Is this strong or weak daymaster? 5 1
Currently:  

Author Topic: Is this strong or weak daymaster?  (Read 824 times)

Offline windwheel

• G501++
  • Last Login:Hidden
    • View Profile
  • Re: Is this strong or weak daymaster?
    « Reply #30 on: February 11, 2019, 05:00:08 PM »
    Hi All,

This chart is of someone I know.  According to one master he's a strong daymaster,

A malaysian master? What else did the master mentioned with this chart?

Anyway if using strong and weak analysis style, i agree with strong dm.

I only heard it from the chart's owner so this is second-hand info: The master thinks this is a chart of a person who should be rich but the wealth in EB cannot be accessed because there's no earth (wealth) heaven key (HS). That's why in Wu Xu LP (2027+) he either will be able to reap the EB wealth OR he'll be having money issues due to Xu-Chen clash.  Also mentioned he should do well working in finance biz.

What do you think about this reading?
    Wu earth LP will be not a good LP because Wu earth clash or control ren water which he need water.

Xu LP will be mixed. One side wealth come, additinal wealth is not good for this chart. The other xu clash chen will open water tomb, water tomb open is good for him. So it will be mixed LP. Also xu combine mao its a not good sign because his root combine. Sign problem between money and self.
    « Last Edit: February 11, 2019, 05:02:51 PM by windwheel »

Offline Remoteviewer

• 293SUN158
    • G501++
    • 1命, 2运, 3风水, 4德, 5读书, 6名, 7相, 8交贵人, 9养生, 10敬神
    • View Profile
    « Reply #31 on: February 11, 2019, 05:09:29 PM »
    His output EG is without roots. Naturally he wont like what he is doing.

Hi @TianQi
    For this chart his mth pillar ren chen. What is your view on his HS ren? That's his (soul)yong shen. In your view how can he strengthen it? Is there anything he can do?
    Om Mani Padme Hum.

Offline TianQi

• G101-G300
    • View Profile
    « Reply #32 on: February 11, 2019, 05:42:40 PM »
    His output EG is without roots. Naturally he wont like what he is doing.

Hi @TianQi
    For this chart his mth pillar ren chen. What is your view on his HS ren? That's his (soul)yong shen. In your view how can he strengthen it? Is there anything he can do?

@Remoteviewer

Yong shen and soul is different.
    Yong shen is useful god, it can several.
    Soul only one and the key.

The soul not ren to be specifically. Its ding.
    If using strong vs weak analysis style, i agree with the master strong dm.

But in most of my analysis, i not using weak and strong dm anymore. As i explained before in page 1, weak can easily become strong and vice versa. Every chart is dynamic not fixed, so everything can change. This concept at first probably confusing.

So in most case this style can work its best if only through careful analysis especially interaction between earth element and AP LP interaction. Same like not every clash is bad, not every combination is good.

Offline Remoteviewer

• 293SUN158
    • G501++
    • View Profile
    « Reply #33 on: February 11, 2019, 06:00:23 PM »
    Hi @TianQi In your own words what is the definition of this soul? I m a bit slow in getting the soul right. Could you help me understand it better tks.
    Om Mani Padme Hum.

Offline fan

• G401-G500
    • Last Login:February 21, 2019, 11:49:33 PM
    • View Profile
    • Free Zi Wei Dou Shu (ZWDS) Calculator
    « Reply #34 on: February 11, 2019, 06:11:10 PM »
    Wow very deep analysis by TianQi, thanks for sharing. As a Bazi beginner I think it's rare to see Nayin that's also considered into the analysis. ;D

Offline Remoteviewer

• 293SUN158
    • G501++
    • View Profile
    « Reply #35 on: February 11, 2019, 07:25:39 PM »
    From his chart DM doesnt like ding. Ding is there just to provide money for DM. DM Big dream is to convert ding into wood and supply him with all his high class lifestyle. DM main goal is to enjoy life with minimum work. So how does ding be his soul? 
    Om Mani Padme Hum.

Offline Axis

• Contributor
    • G501++
      • View Profile
    Re: Is this strong or weak daymaster?
    « Reply #36 on: February 12, 2019, 12:58:11 AM »
    [Hidden post: You need login to forum to see it.]

Online netpurpose

• G1-G50
    • Last Login:February 21, 2019, 02:49:48 PM
    • View Profile
    « Reply #37 on: February 12, 2019, 10:10:33 AM »
    Hi All,

This chart is of someone I know.  According to one master he's a strong daymaster,

A malaysian master? What else did the master mentioned with this chart?

Anyway if using strong and weak analysis style, i agree with strong dm.

I only heard it from the chart's owner so this is second-hand info: The master thinks this is a chart of a person who should be rich but the wealth in EB cannot be accessed because there's no earth (wealth) heaven key (HS). That's why in Wu Xu LP (2027+) he either will be able to reap the EB wealth OR he'll be having money issues due to Xu-Chen clash.  Also mentioned he should do well working in finance biz.

What do you think about this reading?

Based on your explanation, he is a classical master. From your explanation looks a bit shallow analysis, maybe because you only heard some of it or the master just using simple term to easier the explanation.

I adding deeper analysis, this wealth indirectly belong to DM. He needs to assist the boss in year pillar because 辰 is 癸 tomb, the noble element for 乙 DM.

1st reason is 丙 clash 壬 and 卯 harm 辰, he rejected the boss that is why his nobleman in wrong formation. Both 丙 and 癸 is yi noble elements and it hurts. Translate as want being boss however this is not his destiny not supporting.

2nd reason however he never lacks of wealth because 丑 connected with 辰, year pillar is big and it brings back to hour however not fully control.

His job is to prosper the boss then in return he obtained the very good wealth. If there are any big boss in this forum can select this man as marketing expert, have good potential to bring wealth.

丁丑 is the "soul" of this chart especially 丁. In nayin 丁丑 is 水之不流清澈处. The place where water does not flow and the water is clear. This palace have good foundation for the chart which protected from flooding.

Just be aware with 丁酉 LP because 酉 disturb the whole process. In next
    戊戌 lp he can rise and hit very good windfall depend on AP.

Additional note, his health quite good, but from now be aware with lungs, bronchial, throat, blood circulation issues.

Best regards
       TianQi

Wow.  Thank you for the analysis.  I didn't realize the impact of You-Mao conflict to be so influential.   I have never heard the "soul" term so I don't understand it but will research on it.  As for NaYin, how much effect does this have on a person's overall chart?  Is it something we should always consider in chart reading or is it more of an extra like Shen Sha?

Online netpurpose

• G1-G50
    • View Profile
    « Reply #38 on: February 12, 2019, 10:14:27 AM »
    IMO this chart is weak. From the classics (see below) DM should have the support from:
    1) the season - the season is Earth - so weak.
    2) min. 2 of the stems  - only one, so weak.
    3) min. 2 of the branches (main HHS) - only one, so weak.
     :(
    His LP is Ding You:
    1) Ding combines with Ren - so Ren is excluded from the support to DM
    2) You clashes with Mao - so Mao is excluded from the support to DM
    - in this LP DM is very very weak without the support from Ren and Mao
    - the clash with Day Pillar (You-Mao) always means the troubles in personal life.
    Year 2018 was Wu Xu:
    1) Xu clashes with Chen - so Earth is more stronger
    2) very strong yang Earth and very weak DM Yi - the loss of wealth (yang Earth is Proper Wealth) is evidently.
     8)

So based on your explanation, in terms of strong or weak DM, the strength can change depends on the LP+AP?  In an LP+AP whereby the DM strength is reduced until he's considered a weak DM (for that period), the effect of other elements will also be switched accordingly  (e.g. if wealth was favorable before, for this period it's not favorable)?  I've always thought strong or weak is attached to the natal chart itself and not changing by period.

Offline TianQi

• G101-G300
    • View Profile
    « Reply #39 on: February 12, 2019, 02:02:56 PM »
    Hi all i divide into several parts for easy reading

Earth leads all elements at the end of every season.

Eg 3rd month 辰 late spring, earth qi is dominating, wood qi as residual, water qi as tomb.

"Earth element if closed main qi is earth, if opened main qi not earth anymore."

辰 already opened by "atop". 乙 meet all wet earth land with strong root. The EB condition can flooded anytime. The flower needs sun to healthy. But then 丙 clash 壬 and 卯 harm 辰.

If you still not sure which qi is the most prosperous : "Look at nayin melodic elements".

壬辰 is dragon water, a heavy water.

乙卯 is mist, why mist? The flower and morning dew hence melodic element is water.

丁丑 is 水之不流清澈处 The place where water does not flow and the water is clear. A yin fire sit on wet earth, a warm cave help absorbing the water. It is moist hence melodic element is water.

Now look at year pillar as focal point. 丙辰 is 堤岸 (embankments). The sun sit on water tomb read as fire tamed water hence melodic element is earth, to control water. This earth nayin to prevent a river flooding an area thats why it called 堤岸 (embankments).

So you see all of the pillars are water. Can an earth na yin fully control such strong water na yin? That's impossible it needs help. Where? 丙辰 nayin likes metal and wood!

So the "soul" is 丁丑. Look at 丁丑 nayin explanation + 丑 is metal tomb. Why metal? It is the bridge forming earth - metal - water production cycle. Now it does make sense? To create a harmonious melodic elements. This is quite a good chart. So from nayin viewpoint the "soul" is 丁丑.

Now switch to bazi, as i previously mentioned : 辰 already opened by "atop". 乙 meet all wet earth land with strong root. The EB condition can flooded anytime. The flower needs sun to healthy. But then 丙 clash 壬 and 卯 harm 辰.

丙 and 卯 cannot moving, they busy each other. Why we still need to force 丙, 卯, or 壬 as the "soul"? it just does not make sense. 壬 is the worst choice, totally nonsense.

So where is the soul? Yes it is 丁. What 丑 purpose? To interaction with 辰 in year pillar. Year is big money and it have interaction with hour pillar which is dm side from wood and fire gang. Dm needs to assist the boss in year pillar then in return dm receive the wealth. Nayin and bazi deliver same analysis.

@Remoteviewer @Axis

Soul is hard to explain because every chart condition is unique and dynamics. Cannot just a partial view that's why no fixed rules in it.

Basically from 8 words, find 1 word and this word cannot disturbed.

"You cannot live without your soul, without the soul you not live."

@netpurpose

Why 丁酉 bad for him, look at 丁丑 pillar. 丁 appears in HS meaning it is the arrival of 丁 EG. As you know how 丁 role is very important, it cannot disturbed. At EB 酉 clash 卯, this means DM easily choosing bad decision.

Then 酉 also wanna combine 丑 and 辰, this 酉 just a troublemaker preventing 丑辰 interaction. That is why a very bad LP. He just entered 2018, it just the beginning of nightmare.

If you think na yin, shen sha just a decoration. If you think current level of bazi have reached its peak you will disappointed. Especially if you never see some real expert analysis using additional house like house of conception, house of life.

Do not make any sects limits you or being diehard fans of any sects. When you do, you "stop".

Offline Remoteviewer

• 293SUN158
    • G501++
    • View Profile
    « Reply #40 on: February 12, 2019, 03:22:49 PM »
    In zi wei there is this 身宫 and it has soul meaning. In bazi there are basically 3 versions each talk abit about your desire, purpose or goal in different stage of life. Basically it can be many things depending on what you are asking in the chart. Too tired to search more on website. I'll just save it for later reading.
    Om Mani Padme Hum.

Online netpurpose

• G1-G50
    • View Profile
    « Reply #41 on: February 12, 2019, 03:53:55 PM »
    @netpurpose

Why 丁酉 bad for him, look at 丁丑 pillar. 丁 appears in HS meaning it is the arrival of 丁 EG. As you know how 丁 role is very important, it cannot disturbed. At EB 酉 clash 卯, this means DM easily choosing bad decision.

Then 酉 also wanna combine 丑 and 辰, this 酉 just a troublemaker preventing 丑辰 interaction. That is why a very bad LP. He just entered 2018, it just the beginning of nightmare.

If you think na yin, shen sha just a decoration. If you think current level of bazi have reached its peak you will disappointed. Especially if you never see some real expert analysis using additional house like house of conception, house of life.

Do not make any sects limits you or being diehard fans of any sects. When you do, you "stop".

My apologies, I meant no disrespect by asking about the importance of Na Yin and/or Shen Sha.  Thank you for clarifying.  Your analysis is very deep for a beginner like myself hence the question.

On another note, even if the master didn't say much about affair/money problem, a palm reader already warned him about those since 2-3 years ago but he still got into it anyway.  Is it due to weak willpower in his own person (can one gauge a person's willpower in a natal chart)?  Or is this because 酉 clash 卯 makes him choose bad decision even when he already knew the impending doom?  What's your experience on this when reading other people's charts?

Online RapaNui

• Sponsor
    • G101-G300
    • Last Login:Today at 03:30:03 AM
      • View Profile
    « Reply #42 on: February 12, 2019, 05:32:33 PM »
    So based on your explanation, in terms of strong or weak DM, the strength can change depends on the LP+AP?
    DM ? No ! LP/AP cannot change the strenght of DM but the sum of them can strenghten (give the support) or weaken (take away the support) DM.
    If some friends come to help you, do that change your self strenght ?  ;)
    I've always thought strong or weak is attached to the natal chart itself and not changing by period.
    I agree.
     8)
    « Last Edit: February 12, 2019, 05:36:02 PM by RapaNui »
    RapaNui (Poland)

Offline Axis

• Contributor
    • G501++
      • View Profile
    « Reply #43 on: February 12, 2019, 11:33:41 PM »
    [Hidden post: You need login to forum to see it.]

Online netpurpose

• G1-G50
    • View Profile
    « Reply #44 on: February 14, 2019, 09:22:04 AM »
    @TianQi @Remoteviewer @Axis @RapaNui @windwheel @blackswan @johnyqi Thank you so much for your analysis and input.  I have to admit I probably only understand half of everything but I'll slowly read more and research.  You guys remind me that a chart's Bazi must be analyzed as a whole and not in parts or on the surface only.

five arts forum

« Reply #44 on: February 14, 2019, 09:22:04 AM »
    Fortune-telling / birth chart reading / predict your future services by Master Tony (aka aoefengshui). Area of interest:
    Category 1: Relationship/Peach Blossom/Marriage/Spouse/Divorce.
    Category 2: Wealth/Business/Investment/Legal Problem.
    Category 3: Career Plan/Career Move/Job Promotion/Study.
    Category 4: Health/Pregnancy/Children/Accident/Disaster.
    Category 5: The Luck of next 10 years: (Master Tony will work out your luck for next 10 years in general and point out the happening years for the important events).
    Category 6: The Luck of next 12 months: (Master Tony will work out your luck for next 12 months in general and point out the happening months for the important events.)
    Category 7: Your own Category which didn’t mention above.

Note: Master Tony will provide you the reading report in writing and also one private Q&A session afterwards. Everything to be conducted conveniently and anonymously via this forum online.

More detail | About Master Tony (aka aoefengshui) | Ask question privately | Post question in Pre-sales forum | Testimonials | View sample Fortune-telling report
    Tired of advertisement on the forum? Remove advertisement on the forum now. For detail, please click here.
    Learn fortune-telling skills from Master Tony (Purple Star Astrology / 紫微斗数 / ZWDS)

Features: Online private learning | one-on-one teaching | Everything starts from zero | 24/7 access to constantly updated learning materials | Medium of instruction: English
    Bazi reading service:
    Click here to view detail | Real Bazi reading reports (coming soon)

Tags:

Is this fake follower chart or weak chart?

Started by babysammiBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 3
    Views: 117
    Last post January 14, 2019, 08:31:58 PM
    by windwheel
    Is this special bazi chart that called extremely strong daymaster ?

Started by kevinxin9Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 83
    Views: 1435
    Last post January 16, 2019, 03:43:53 PM
    by tancising0
    Is that really true, strong water DM without Root is Weak?

Started by nikmatBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 4
    Views: 135
    Last post January 01, 2019, 02:45:54 AM
    by nin99
    I found something on Daymaster

Started by tancising0Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 39
    Views: 722
    Last post October 22, 2018, 12:19:34 PM
    by Chat time
    Question regarding if my Day Master is Strong or Weak in my Natal Chart

Started by scitzoBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 19
    Views: 706
    Last post September 24, 2018, 10:07:54 AM
    by scitzo
    Question regarding if my Day Master is Strong or Weak in my Natal Chart

Started by scitzoBoard 3. Art of Life (Birthchart Analysis)

Replies: 0
    Views: 177
    Last post September 21, 2018, 01:02:42 PM
    by scitzo
    Extremely strong day master bazi

Started by tancising0Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 303
    Last post September 21, 2018, 12:59:28 PM
    by scitzo
    Extremely strong day master bazi

Started by tancising0Board Birth chart analysis for famous / infamous people

Replies: 2
    Views: 478
    Last post January 16, 2019, 01:24:37 PM
    by tancising0
    Is travel bad for all weak fire dm

Started by socratesBoard Si Zhu Ba Zi (SZBZ) 四柱八字

Views: 182
    Last post September 15, 2018, 03:21:07 AM
    by socrates
    Strong dm by mangpai

Started by socratesBoard Blindman School (Mangpai Bazi)

Views: 293
    Last post September 08, 2018, 04:22:22 AM
    by socrates
    two strong metal brothers

Replies: 1
    Views: 158
    Last post August 30, 2018, 10:11:56 PM
    by socrates
    Kant and Schopenhauer-extremely weak and strange charts

Started by socratesBoard Birth chart analysis for famous / infamous people

Views: 130
    Last post August 23, 2018, 07:53:57 PM
    by Administrator
    Weak DMs and women

Views: 198
    Last post August 19, 2018, 10:18:33 PM
    by socrates
    Pls help me, Is this day master weak or strong ?

Started by YeenzBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 197
    Last post August 05, 2018, 06:39:07 PM
    by j27945
    We are drawn to the strong element

Views: 201
    Last post July 29, 2018, 08:46:20 PM
    by socrates
    mother weak father strong

Started by socratesBoard Blindman School (Mangpai Bazi)

Replies: 4
    Views: 316
    Last post July 24, 2018, 02:04:34 AM
    by socrates
    weak dm question.

Started by pleumjitBoard Si Zhu Ba Zi (SZBZ) 四柱八字

Views: 339
    Last post June 17, 2018, 10:56:59 PM
    by mushroom
    Weak DO element in Bazi

Started by darksirenBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 6
    Views: 573
    Last post June 14, 2018, 10:41:16 PM
    by windwheel
    IR for strong day master

Started by jwhite997Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 264
    Last post May 08, 2018, 01:34:36 PM
    by jwhite997
    How strong is 7 ki?

Started by socratesBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 212
    Last post April 26, 2018, 03:43:08 AM
    by socrates
    Is my chart weak or follow leader ?

Started by sornBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 442
    Last post April 26, 2018, 07:14:18 PM
    by johnyqi
    bazi daymaster reading of personality

Started by wellhandyBoard Si Zhu Ba Zi (SZBZ) 四柱八字

Replies: 7
    Views: 938
    Last post April 08, 2018, 10:26:17 PM
    by guhai
    did my DM weak/strong?

Started by sentosaBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 383
    Last post March 01, 2018, 09:49:52 AM
    by windwheel
    Defining strong/weak DM

Replies: 9
    Views: 950
    Last post December 23, 2017, 03:15:22 PM
    by existentialistalbert
    Um is this strong xin metal daymaster or not?

Started by pleumjitBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 565
    Last post October 07, 2017, 09:13:54 PM
    by j27945
    What is this a follower or weak chart?And what is the meaning of DE?

Started by pleumjitBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 11
    Views: 1009
    Last post September 12, 2017, 09:40:49 AM
    by gdragonlc
    Double yin earth daymaster, favourable and unfavourable stars?

Started by CeliaBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 11
    Views: 815
    Last post September 06, 2017, 09:16:49 PM
    by j27945
    Strong Jie Cai (Parallel)

Started by cahayaBoard Birth chart analysis for famous / infamous people

Replies: 26
    Views: 2241
    Last post August 10, 2017, 01:19:25 PM
    by cahaya
    Is my bazi weak?

Started by Avatar3Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 10
    Views: 1191
    Last post June 24, 2017, 10:52:26 PM
    by windwheel
    Very weak or follow? How does it matter?

Started by xylophoneBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 22
    Views: 1941
    Last post June 20, 2017, 08:18:48 PM
    by Axis

Disclaimer:

Your use of FiveArts.Info is at your sole risk. FiveArts.Info cannot be held responsible for the inaccuracy of the readings and information provided by its members.  FiveArts.Info owners, administrators, moderators, masters, members, partners expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind whether express or implied including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.

Total visits since 2014: