ZWDS foundation course by Master aoefengshui. One-on-one teaching.

• QMDJ Liu He Harmony 5 1
Currently:  

Author Topic: QMDJ Liu He Harmony  (Read 935 times)

Offline j27945

• Contributor
  • G501++
  • Last Login:Hidden
    • View Profile
    • XKFS.Art
  • Re: QMDJ Liu He Harmony
    « Reply #30 on: February 18, 2019, 08:02:08 AM »
    The 茅山局 or software, did you manually check the 1,000 year calendar?

立春 ~ 8,5,2

On 15 Feb, it has not cross to 雨水. I think should be 陽二局,instead  of 陽八局。Even if you use 飛盤, the 局 should still be following the 節氣 for 茅山盤。

Jus my 2 cents worth. I may not be right. QMDJ got many method of plotting. Still not consolidate yet like BAZI and other methods.
    « Last Edit: February 18, 2019, 08:05:39 AM by j27945 »
    Jovan Tay
    iFSA, Affiliate
    j27945@gmail.com | https://XKFS.Art
    https://www.linkedin.com/in/JovanTay

Offline niwij

• G51-G100
    • Last Login:May 10, 2019, 09:44:08 AM
    • View Profile
    « Reply #31 on: February 18, 2019, 10:24:34 AM »
    [Hidden post: You need login to forum to see it.]

Offline j27945

• Contributor
    • G501++
    • View Profile
    • XKFS.Art
    « Reply #32 on: February 18, 2019, 01:30:21 PM »
    the Stars and door can be refer to other man or relationship.

@j27945

This is very nice reading. I can understand the image where you come from. Fail to see this part.

Looking at bing palace, she seems not interested with other male unless that one. And rest door resides hence setback the female.

So ultimately, if there is a question : will she decides with her fiancee or with the male in geng. And the answer can only (yes or no), what is your prediction?

@niwij

Is it conveniently for you to post your asking time? Or post the whole qi men chart.

Every practitioners looks at this differently. Especially for this kind of chart & questions. While there are those who can forecast until very 'exciting' like dramas and love stories (I'm not skillful enough in literature to do this type of forecast).

Nonetheless, if this question is ask directed to me. I'll also ask for the person 四柱. While in 奇門, a lot of sign can be foretold, it often at a micro level. i would still take a look at the 四柱 to gauge the macro view of the person destiny holistically, in order to help him/ her reach a decision. Last to touch is Feng Shui. This is usually my approach.

In there, is a issue of timing and '取像' or take image problem. Did something happen to trigger this question, any signs that externally trigger this thoughts? , when the question is being ask or even when did I read the question (for this thread or email question per se). All this, to me is an 'affinity' If, i'm meant to read and help, from experience the chart as at the time of question ask vs the chart as at the time I read, can come in with similar signs.

In practice, if the sign are correct it will form a trinity in various perspectives " 道家, 事不過三 ". 

Meaning, from 八字 (1 sign), from 奇門 (1 sign), from 梅花易數 (1 sign), from XKFS (1 sign) or from externalties occurence to from a Kua Sign and read the meaning from iChing (周易) etc.
    Jovan Tay
    iFSA, Affiliate

Offline TianQi

• G101-G300
    • View Profile
    « Reply #33 on: February 18, 2019, 02:23:00 PM »
    the Stars and door can be refer to other man or relationship.

@j27945

This is very nice reading. I can understand the image where you come from. Fail to see this part.

Looking at bing palace, she seems not interested with other male unless that one. And rest door resides hence setback the female.

So ultimately, if there is a question : will she decides with her fiancee or with the male in geng. And the answer can only (yes or no), what is your prediction?

@niwij

Is it conveniently for you to post your asking time? Or post the whole qi men chart.

Every practitioners looks at this differently. Especially for this kind of chart & questions. While there are those who can forecast until very 'exciting' like dramas and love stories (I'm not skillful enough in literature to do this type of forecast).

Nonetheless, if this question is ask directed to me. I'll also ask for the person 四柱. While in 奇門, a lot of sign can be foretold, it often at a micro level. i would still take a look at the 四柱 to gauge the macro view of the person destiny holistically, in order to help him/ her reach a decision. Last to touch is Feng Shui. This is usually my approach.

In there, is a issue of timing and '取像' or take image problem. Did something happen to trigger this question, any signs that externally trigger this thoughts? , when the question is being ask or even when did I read the question (for this thread or email question per se). All this, to me is an 'affinity' If, i'm meant to read and help, from experience the chart as at the time of question ask vs the chart as at the time I read, can come in with similar signs.

In practice, if the sign are correct it will form a trinity in various perspectives " 道家, 事不過三 ". 

Meaning, from 八字 (1 sign), from 奇門 (1 sign), from 梅花易數 (1 sign), from XKFS (1 sign) or from externalties occurence to from a Kua Sign and read the meaning from iChing (周易) etc.

Thank you  :)

与癸相合为戊.
    日干宫 癸+杜门
    庚宫+天蓬.

Woman unfulfilled desire, will stick with 戊. All relationship with 庚 will end before 午 month. The effect of 杜门 as 值使 + 辛干宫 located in external plate will left long term regret for the woman. My personal view.

Anyway since you manually count the 局, this is the best qi calculator. Complete 陽 & 陰 局. Free download but full of ads  ;D

Offline j27945

• Contributor
    • G501++
    • View Profile
    • XKFS.Art
    « Reply #34 on: February 18, 2019, 03:05:12 PM »
    @TianQi

Great forecast on the outcome. My apologies as I couldn't give an outcome to do a comparison. You are a great Qi user.

Thanks for the app. I still prefer to do it manually when I have the time though. One issue I have with app is once the iOS or Android updates, the app could malfunction, especially so if the function requires the accuracy degree of 節氣.
    « Last Edit: February 18, 2019, 03:10:18 PM by j27945 »
    Jovan Tay
    iFSA, Affiliate

Offline TianQi

• G101-G300
    • View Profile
    « Reply #35 on: February 18, 2019, 03:37:32 PM »
    @TianQi

Great forecast on the outcome. My apologies as I couldn't give an outcome to do a comparison. You are a great Qi user.

Thanks for the app. I still prefer to do it manually when I have the time though. One issue I have with app is once the iOS or Android updates, the app could malfunction, especially so if the function requires the accuracy degree of 節氣.

Nope you also great, a healthy exchange i guess. I miss 'that fiance' part, very good analysis because imho creative imagination also important in qi men.

QMDJ got many method of plotting. Still not consolidate yet like BAZI and other methods

I fully agree with this. Different master like 铁书生, 叶沛明 etc have different calculation. This not consider other sect : Zhi Lun (直润法), Chai Bu (拆补法) Mao Shan (茅山法),
    Ghost valley qi men (鬼谷子奇门兵法) and many other sects. It need a lifetime learning but also a fun process.

Anyway for the app, maybe you can try the paid version to reduce the issue. Is very hard to find another app like that in current market. Most of them chai bu and zhi run like : mingli.info.

Offline j27945

• Contributor
    • G501++
    • View Profile
    • XKFS.Art
    « Reply #36 on: February 18, 2019, 04:12:33 PM »
    Ok. Will give it a try.
    Jovan Tay
    iFSA, Affiliate

Offline fan

• G501++
    • Last Login:Today at 08:59:09 AM
    • View Profile
    « Reply #37 on: February 18, 2019, 05:36:18 PM »
    I don't understand what are you guys talking about, but looking at the analysis it seems very exciting and interesting discussion. ;D

Online amfortas

• G101-G300
    • Last Login:Today at 05:03:48 AM
    • View Profile
    • Yi Feng Shui
    « Reply #38 on: February 18, 2019, 06:30:44 PM »
    The 茅山局 or software, did you manually check the 1,000 year calendar?

立春 ~ 8,5,2

On 15 Feb, it has not cross to 雨水. I think should be 陽二局,instead  of 陽八局。Even if you use 飛盤, the 局 should still be following the 節氣 for 茅山盤。

Jus my 2 cents worth. I may not be right. QMDJ got many method of plotting. Still not consolidate yet like BAZI and other methods.

Hi, yes we do use the 節氣 , however there is an additional step to calculate the 局 number that is directly derived from the 煙波釣叟歌. Seems like most schools do not acknowledge this factor. By means of this we differentiate between a "fast" and "slow" way to calculate the number.
    It seems to me like Qimen is a trend now, so many different styles and schools suddenly emerged. But when many just copy from the same publicly available books, the public knowledge won't be deep.... I see this in Chinese books as well. While we have many deep Feng Shui books in Chinese, for Qimen the field is scarce. Most just repeat the basics. Even if you try to work with the classics, without guidance they cannot be fully understood, as they don't explain the practical usage of the theory.

In Taiwan they have a few unbroken lineages of Qimen knowledge and even there the method or interpretation patterns differ a little. Personally I found the Maoshan school to be incredibly deep and complete, because of that I work now as one of their regional (Germany) teachers for the master.

Thank you so much amfortas. Thank you.

Can I ask ? Does the Geng in the chart represent the man (lover) or the fiance ? The woman has engaged.

You're welcome. Ah she is engaged. A few posts before I theorized that palace 1, Yi above Geng may indicate that she is already married. So she is not yet married, but almost. Liuhe could emphasize this as well. In my school, Liuhe is not only seen as the/a relationship, it may also indicate a third person.

But I think you mean the Geng on heaven's board, in Palace 3? In this case the answer depends on your question for the chart. Did you ask about the lady and the lover, or was it about the fiance? Mind that we are now speaking of fiance and lover as well, so if you already had those terms to begin with, we could also have checked Bing in the chart. However, since the lady is not connected to Bing at all (in the same palace), I don't think there really is a lover that she is involved with. But I feel this chart talks about Geng in Palace 3 as the (other) man, not her fiance.

While we can always read much in a chart, when the question is clear and precise we can really dive into the essence and we can see the big picture. In my consultations I have found this to be very important. There is not much essence when you just pick individual layers and look at them seperately. Everything is connected. Even two heavenly stems in a single palace have many layers of information: Taken individually, seen as one of the 100 combinations with the classical text, seen as past and present or future....and so on.

Some say you cannot ask Qimen "yes or no" questions, but this is no problem at all. You just have to pay attention to the way someone asks. If a client asks "is my husband faithful to me?" there would be a difference in interpreting the Qimen chart than if she asked "is my husband cheating on me?". This is besides the pattern with Yi, Geng, Bing and Ding.
    Felix Niakamal
    Daomac German Department & Maoshan Qimen Dunjia Teacher
    Institute of Daoist Management and Consulting
    www.daomac.com

Feng Shui Consultant and Daoist Strategic Coaching
    www.yifengshui.de (English available)

Offline j27945

• Contributor
    • G501++
    • View Profile
    • XKFS.Art
    « Reply #39 on: February 18, 2019, 06:48:10 PM »
    @amfortas , Thanks for the sharing of 煙波釣叟歌.

For the chart that you are using must be from this unbroken lineage of MaoShan school ? 

You must be a student, could you share more insights? It really an knowledge opener.
    Jovan Tay
    iFSA, Affiliate

Online amfortas

• G101-G300
    • View Profile
    • Yi Feng Shui
    « Reply #40 on: February 18, 2019, 07:45:35 PM »
    @amfortas , Thanks for the sharing of 煙波釣叟歌.

For the chart that you are using must be from this unbroken lineage of MaoShan school ? 

You must be a student, could you share more insights? It really an knowledge opener.

Hi, you're welcome. I do believe in sharing. What would you like to know? I am a student (I think there always is more to learn) as well as a regional teacher and representative for our school.
    Sorry, English is not my mother tongue so let me clarify what I wanted to say a few posts before: As niwij opened this topic and question by means of her method of plotting, I have used her chart for the analysis. But yes, in my school we do use a different method to plot the chart. If somebody comes to me for a consultation, I only use this method. Actually, the main difference is how we get the 局 number. But as this is the foundation of the whole chart, it makes a difference. We also use the method of "flying" for the stars. Other than that, as you can see in the charts I attached, the factor of time is important for us and we have many different layers to get a time of interaction with regard to the question. I think the main layers of element interactions we use are widely known: stems and stems, special structures, gate and star, gate and spirit, gate and palace......and so on. I don't think everybody uses them the same, as it is not written in books as to what layer of information the combination of, let's say star and gate, actually points toward.

From what I have observed in other schools, there are some similar patterns of analysis, but also some differences. Off the top of my head, for business and relationship questions, we mainly use the same pattern. For health analysis, we use a different pattern that is closely fixed to the eight palaces. Life analysis by means of the birth chart is also different in the Maoshan style. For us, the palaces have a fixed sphere of meaning and there is no such thing as a "personal door". All doors or gates have a meaning for one's disposition in life, they just manifest in different areas with different emphasis.
    Felix Niakamal
    www.daomac.com

Offline j27945

• Contributor
    • G501++
    • View Profile
    • XKFS.Art
    « Reply #41 on: February 18, 2019, 09:53:08 PM »
    Thanks for sharing. Will gradually see the style as you post reply. Don't mind tag me in your post. I'll take this opportunity to open up my horizon.
    Jovan Tay
    iFSA, Affiliate

Online amfortas

• G101-G300
    • View Profile
    • Yi Feng Shui
    « Reply #42 on: February 18, 2019, 10:28:36 PM »
    Thanks for sharing. Will gradually see the style as you post reply. Don't mind tag me in your post. I'll take this opportunity to open up my horizon.

Sure, if any interesting topic comes up, I can post again  :)   
    Felix Niakamal
    www.daomac.com

Offline fan

• G501++
    • Last Login:Today at 08:59:09 AM
    • View Profile
    « Reply #43 on: March 17, 2019, 05:58:22 PM »
    Hi All,

I just read some QMDJ introductory recently and find out it's a very complicated system. Sorry if this question is out of topic, but may I ask how are you guys practicing QMDJ? Since it's predicting a future, how to know if we're on the right track, as it's different from destiny analysis where we can compare to the past event to validate our reading.

Thanks.

Online amfortas

• G101-G300
    • View Profile
    • Yi Feng Shui
    « Reply #44 on: March 17, 2019, 08:14:25 PM »
    Hi Fan,

actually a Qimen Dunjia chart always talks about the past/background, present and future of the situation or question. It is very easy to validate the chart, because the information will fit the situation and then you can develop strategies for success.
    Qimen can also be used as full-fledged system for destiny analysis and even Fengshui (there are ways to draw a chart on the basis of the orientation).
    Felix Niakamal
    www.daomac.com

five arts forum

Re: QMDJ Liu He Harmony
    « Reply #44 on: March 17, 2019, 08:14:25 PM »
    Fortune-telling / birth chart reading / predict your future services by Master Tony (aka aoefengshui). Area of interest:
    Category 1: Relationship/Peach Blossom/Marriage/Spouse/Divorce.
    Category 2: Wealth/Business/Investment/Legal Problem.
    Category 3: Career Plan/Career Move/Job Promotion/Study.
    Category 4: Health/Pregnancy/Children/Accident/Disaster.
    Category 5: The Luck of next 10 years: (Master Tony will work out your luck for next 10 years in general and point out the happening years for the important events).
    Category 6: The Luck of next 12 months: (Master Tony will work out your luck for next 12 months in general and point out the happening months for the important events.)
    Category 7: Your own Category which didn’t mention above.

Note: Master Tony will provide you the reading report in writing and also one private Q&A session afterwards. Everything to be conducted conveniently and anonymously via this forum online.

More detail | About Master Tony (aka aoefengshui) | Ask question privately | Post question in Pre-sales forum | Testimonials | View sample Fortune-telling report
    Tired of advertisement on the forum? Remove advertisement on the forum now. For detail, please click here.
    Learn fortune-telling skills from Master Tony (Purple Star Astrology / 紫微斗数 / ZWDS)

Features: Online private learning | one-on-one teaching | Everything starts from zero | 24/7 access to constantly updated learning materials | Medium of instruction: English
    Bazi reading service:
    Click here to view detail | Real Bazi reading reports (coming soon)

Tags:

decision: continue or ... please help divination qmdj

Started by FloraBoard Request for divination [FREE]

Replies: 1
    Views: 102
    Last post April 13, 2019, 06:07:24 PM
    by j27945
    When Liu He Harmony with Yi

Started by niwijBoard Qi Men Dun Jia

Views: 183
    Last post February 20, 2019, 08:21:06 PM
    by ZhiFuLuckyMeSupreme
    Making Money Trading Forex With QMDJ Forecasting

Started by Datingafter35Board Metaphysics Investing

Replies: 16
    Views: 1162
    Last post January 22, 2019, 03:09:13 PM
    by Datingafter35
    Three harmony combination question.

Started by pleumjitBoard Blindman School (Mangpai Bazi)

Replies: 0
    Views: 229
    Last post December 28, 2018, 09:03:22 PM
    by pleumjit
    QMDJ Live Event

Started by highfireBoard Miscellaneous casual talks

Views: 147
    Last post December 17, 2018, 01:19:34 PM
    by highfire
    QMDJ - Calculate Ju with only 3 solstices(Zhi Run)

Started by GmuliBoard Qi Men Dun Jia

Replies: 9
    Views: 496
    Last post January 19, 2019, 05:41:49 PM
    by Gmuli
    WWG or QMDJ?

Started by NKBoard Liu Yao Yi Gua (LYYG)

Replies: 10
    Views: 532
    Last post October 26, 2018, 05:04:55 AM
    by Gmuli
    100 QMDJ Cases. Have any problem? Ask here

Started by guhaiBoard Request for divination [FREE]

Replies: 337
    Views: 10767
    Last post May 20, 2019, 05:01:16 PM
    by ineptfemale
    QMDJ sotware reliable?

Started by socratesBoard Qi Men Dun Jia

Replies: 3
    Views: 378
    Last post August 23, 2018, 09:33:16 AM
    by Administrator
    QMDJ - weather

Started by mouzBoard Qi Men Dun Jia

Replies: 5
    Views: 408
    Last post September 10, 2018, 03:37:15 PM
    by mouz
    Qmdj or any divination for house fengshui

Started by Ueuyw736Board Qi Men Dun Jia

Replies: 4
    Views: 374
    Last post August 10, 2018, 10:04:31 PM
    by Xkfan
    Where How and When do I get Money in my QMDJ Birthchart

Started by 335ATBoard Qi Men Dun Jia

Views: 259
    Last post August 09, 2018, 02:00:36 PM
    by 335AT
    QMDJ Month, Day, and Year Charts

Views: 507
    Last post August 09, 2018, 07:25:21 PM
    by amfortas
    qmdj book

Started by socratesBoard Qi Men Dun Jia

Views: 981
    Last post February 01, 2019, 03:44:04 AM
    by sopa
    Will we get together? (QMDJ and hexagram)

Started by meevextBoard Request for divination [FREE]

Replies: 28
    Views: 1660
    Last post January 18, 2019, 05:31:56 AM
    by nin99
    QMDJ blank chart (for practice purpose)

Started by AdministratorBoard Books, Software, Tools, and Resources

Views: 656
    Last post May 10, 2018, 11:07:27 PM
    by Rao
    All qmdj enthusiast, expert, please give me advice

Started by guhaiBoard Qi Men Dun Jia

Replies: 12
    Views: 1181
    Last post May 05, 2018, 12:41:30 PM
    by anton8888
    QMDJ Forecasting

Started by jleongBoard Qi Men Dun Jia

Replies: 4
    Views: 687
    Last post April 29, 2018, 11:23:49 PM
    by jleong
    QMDJ Forecasting: where to find investment properties

Started by jleongBoard Miscellaneous

Views: 310
    Last post April 27, 2018, 10:05:31 PM
    by jleong
    Qmdj book list

Started by guhaiBoard Books, Software, Tools, and Resources

Replies: 24
    Views: 2057
    Last post July 22, 2018, 03:42:31 AM
    by guhai
    QMDJ reading- will the new job give me better career advancement & higher salary

Started by beyondlimitBoard Request for divination [FREE]

Replies: 15
    Views: 1534
    Last post March 21, 2018, 11:07:32 AM
    by awaken
    need ba zi or zwds or qmdj for twin

Started by princessjeanBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 361
    Last post February 09, 2018, 03:06:45 AM
    by princessjean
    QMDJ Date selection recommendation

Started by XkfanBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 6
    Views: 740
    Last post February 11, 2018, 10:22:44 AM
    by Xkfan
    2 types of QMDJ writers

Started by Ka WaiBoard Qi Men Dun Jia

Replies: 7
    Views: 862
    Last post January 29, 2018, 11:07:53 PM
    by ArtofFugue
    QMDJ Analysis :)

Started by greydenimBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 1059
    Last post January 31, 2018, 07:40:23 PM
    by greydenim
    My QMDJ chart

Started by socratesBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 967
    Last post December 10, 2017, 12:24:01 AM
    by socrates
    MOVED: How to enlist the help of a god/direction in QMDJ

Started by JlimBoard Miscellaneous

Views: 750
    Last post April 11, 2017, 08:40:14 PM
    by Jlim
    Moving-zi wei,QMDJ or Bazi

Started by socratesBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 761
    Last post February 07, 2017, 01:07:21 AM
    by socrates
    Which useful god for lottery in QMDj

Started by 335ATBoard Miscellaneous

Replies: 22
    Views: 3020
    Last post January 22, 2019, 02:06:49 PM
    by ZhiFuLuckyMeSupreme
    How to enlist the help of a god/direction in QMDJ

Replies: 10
    Views: 1930
    Last post February 18, 2018, 11:36:55 PM
    by j27945

Disclaimer:

Your use of FiveArts.Info is at your sole risk. FiveArts.Info cannot be held responsible for the inaccuracy of the readings and information provided by its members.  FiveArts.Info owners, administrators, moderators, masters, members, partners expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind whether express or implied including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.

Total visits since 2014: