ZWDS foundation course by Master aoefengshui. One-on-one teaching.

• 化气格 5 1
Currently:  

Author Topic: 化气格  (Read 78 times)

Offline Nixon

• G1-G50
  • Last Login:March 17, 2019, 08:35:05 PM
    • View Profile
  • 化气格
    « on: March 06, 2019, 06:39:37 PM »
    Hey guys!

So I came across the topic of Special Charts and there was this Special Structure known as 化气格, I'm not sure what it is called in English sorry.

I was wondering if anyone can tell me more about this Special Chart, that would be great! :)

Here's what I know of it so far, so please correct me if what I'm saying doesn't make sense or isn't true, or is there anything more to this Special Chart as it seems very overwhelming to me as I'm not sure if I am reading it right lol, thanks! :)

化气格

This Special Chart can only be formed when:
    - Strength of the DM is extremely weak.
    - There's a Five Combo Combination between Day and Month Pillar.
    - The element produced from this combination must be prosperous, uncontrolled and is in favour of the DM.
    - The element must be different element than the DM.
    - The elements that control the God if present, should be clashed away or weakened.
    - The elements that want to mess up that combination which produces the god, is either clashed away or weakened.

Not counted as this Special Chart when:
    - There are two combination in that Pillar and the God produced from the DM is controlled.
    - There is competition for combination in the Heavenly Stem.
    - Combination is not carried out directly side-by-side.

So for example, a chart with the Heavenly Stem of the Day Pillar as Ding and the Month Pillar as Ren, will produce Wood.  So the Resource Stars have changed from Wood element to Water elements, Wealth change from Metal element to Earth element, Output changes from Earth element to Fire element. It isn't only the DM changing it's element, but it is the other stems and branches are also involved in this change.

Does this also mean that the personality of the person with this chart will be more to the element that is produced from the Combination as compared to the DM?
    Decisions Determine Destiny.

or is it the other way around?

five arts forum

化气格
    « on: March 06, 2019, 06:39:37 PM »
    Fortune-telling / birth chart reading / predict your future services by Master Tony (aka aoefengshui). Area of interest:
    Category 1: Relationship/Peach Blossom/Marriage/Spouse/Divorce.
    Category 2: Wealth/Business/Investment/Legal Problem.
    Category 3: Career Plan/Career Move/Job Promotion/Study.
    Category 4: Health/Pregnancy/Children/Accident/Disaster.
    Category 5: The Luck of next 10 years: (Master Tony will work out your luck for next 10 years in general and point out the happening years for the important events).
    Category 6: The Luck of next 12 months: (Master Tony will work out your luck for next 12 months in general and point out the happening months for the important events.)
    Category 7: Your own Category which didn’t mention above.

Note: Master Tony will provide you the reading report in writing and also one private Q&A session afterwards. Everything to be conducted conveniently and anonymously via this forum online.

More detail | About Master Tony (aka aoefengshui) | Ask question privately | Post question in Pre-sales forum | Testimonials | View sample Fortune-telling report
    Tired of advertisement on the forum? Remove advertisement on the forum now. For detail, please click here.
    Learn fortune-telling skills from Master Tony (Purple Star Astrology / 紫微斗数 / ZWDS)

Features: Online private learning | one-on-one teaching | Everything starts from zero | 24/7 access to constantly updated learning materials | Medium of instruction: English
    Bazi reading service:
    Click here to view detail | Real Bazi reading reports (coming soon)

Tags:

Disclaimer:

Your use of FiveArts.Info is at your sole risk. FiveArts.Info cannot be held responsible for the inaccuracy of the readings and information provided by its members.  FiveArts.Info owners, administrators, moderators, masters, members, partners expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind whether express or implied including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.

Total visits since 2014: