Author Topic: Meaning of spouse star combine with spouse palace?  (Read 752 times)

Offline k2021

• G1-G50
  • Last Login:May 02, 2019, 09:11:58 AM
    • View Profile
  • Meaning of spouse star combine with spouse palace?
    « on: April 06, 2019, 12:37:06 PM »
    Hi everyone,

I hope you guys don't mind answering my question. I'm just wondering what it means in terms of career and relationships when the spouse star in the hour earthly branch combines with the spouse palace.

(I'm guessing it combines since my chart is pretty hot, and the combo produces more fire. However, I think the decade luck pillar Wu Zi may not support it. Would be cool to know anyways.)

Male, Feb 21, 2001 20:00 Eastern Time.

Thanks in advance for the replies.

Online Gmuli

• Deian
    • G501++
    • Last Login:Today at 10:33:34 PM
    • https://bright-hall.net
    • View Profile
    • Bright Hall. net
  • Re: Meaning of spouse star combine with spouse palace?
    « Reply #1 on: April 06, 2019, 02:30:29 PM »
    Hi everyone,

I hope you guys don't mind answering my question. I'm just wondering what it means in terms of career and relationships when the spouse star in the hour earthly branch combines with the spouse palace.

(I'm guessing it combines since my chart is pretty hot, and the combo produces more fire. However, I think the decade luck pillar Wu Zi may not support it. Would be cool to know anyways.)

I would guess late marriage and the spouse may have been married before. : )
    For career is good, as Mao helps you obtain the wealth from Xu.

Its good chart, Yin<>Si mess it up a little, but you will manage to go around it in my view...
    Its good chart.

Offline k2021

• G1-G50
    • View Profile
    « Reply #2 on: April 06, 2019, 11:21:12 PM »
    Thank you for your opinion @Gmuli :) . I appreciate it.
    Hopefully you are correct :).

Any other opinions by chance?

Offline k2021

• G1-G50
    • View Profile
    « Reply #3 on: April 11, 2019, 05:42:36 AM »
    Hey @Gmuli

I'm just wondering how it's a good chart, maybe in terms of career! Thanks!

Online Gmuli

• Deian
    • G501++
    • View Profile
    • Bright Hall. net
    « Reply #4 on: April 11, 2019, 02:39:21 PM »
    Hey @Gmuli

I'm just wondering how it's a good chart, maybe in terms of career! Thanks!

Have to explain a little about how interactions work in my view to blindstyle.
    The idea here is that we can obtain elements. That means for example Officer is the element that initially controls DM.

So in this case, DM is wood, Officer will be Metal.
    However, if we can use our elements to control that Officer, that means we can obtain authority(be that a high ranking position, or reputation etc. all that having authority can represent).
    How to control/obtain, well same interaction as in modern and traditional bazi mostly, each of them is restricting how the Officer can move, and the elements that are doing them we can view as working god(meaning the elements that are doing the interaction to restrict the authority in our elements).

So in this case we have very strong grouping of Wood, Fire and Dry Earth. DM being part of that. This is good start.

Now, stems are difficult to control, as they are much lighter and faster, so its somewhat like having a worker control their boss, its not impossible, but in general its very unlikely without other help from other stems(someone in high rank there).

In this case we have Yi combing with Geng in the month.
    Suggests DM wants to obtain authority/reputation/high ranking position in establishment near them. Yi is also producing Bing in the Hour and that also is controling Geng(Fire controls Metal).

That isn't enough to control Geng, however. So we can say the Officer is partially controlled. And that control will be harder from Xin that will clash the DM as soon as anything becomes too big(Year showing multinational and far away places, also early childhood).

Another problem comes from Yin<>Si. As the Wood/Fire/Dry Earth grouping is trying to control the Metal, there is problems in it as well. Again Si will try to combine with Xin, this time even less successfully, as this is one of the self combining pillars that doesn't really work very well.  Even if it was it would still not be enough to control Xin in the chart, fully.

So now we have multiple images of trying to obtain authority and that doesn't working very well. Partially because there are disagreements in the groups that are suppose to be doing the important part of the job. Also many images of people all around that will help with that.

One more Image of that not working great is the Si and Yin harm, suggesting that whatever has worked out in the process will be pushed away by the people that create it.

This all isn't working great, so far but it is A LOT of work done. So authority will be gained, then will be lost then will be gains from another place, then lost again etc. as too many contradicting movements.

Going to the hour(assuming its adjusted), we have even more work done there.
    We have all the fire falling in Xu. Meaning whatever is produced will become Asset, and that Asset will belong to the DM(Mao<>Xu combination brings the Images to the Day Pillar).

So now we have a lot of wealth at old age. Xu is closed, so that wealth may be connected to conserving output, something like storing some important creative results made by groups of people. Something like art collector I guess, or someone that preserves work that is done from group of people and in the process of storing it gains asset from that. Some form of archiving, maybe... Something like that. It seems connected to Fire related fields, as Xu is tomb of Fire.

So that groups of people create something related to Fire and that is stored in a way that will become Asset late in life.

But that is late in live, until then will be more related to the creation of that, and that will be very controversial with a lot of ups and downs as the interactions of the chart are often against what DM is trying to achieve.

In that sense its good, but controversial chart, better at old age, in my view to it.

Offline k2021

• G1-G50
    • View Profile
    « Reply #5 on: April 12, 2019, 06:09:33 AM »
    Pretty accurate! I appreciate the reading @Gmuli 

This all isn't working great, so far but it is A LOT of work done. So authority will be gained, then will be lost then will be gains from another place, then lost again etc. as too many contradicting movements.

Hmm, maybe this relates to metal activities too? - since authority relates to metal for me. At one point I have tried to find a trading strategy (finance, metal career). I would have thought I have found a new one (make a little bit of money on it), and then later abandoned it completely (after a few losses, may not justify if the strategy is bad) without learning much from it (Si-Yin harm?). It was a lot of work researching the strategies for sure. Currently I have one that is working fine, hopefully, I will not fall back into the vicious cycle.

We have all the fire falling in Xu. Meaning whatever is produced will become Asset, and that Asset will belong to the DM(Mao<>Xu combination brings the Images to the Day Pillar).

So now we have a lot of wealth at old age. Xu is closed, so that wealth may be connected to conserving output, something like storing some important creative results made by groups of people. Something like art collector I guess, or someone that preserves work that is done from group of people and in the process of storing it gains asset from that. Some form of archiving, maybe... Something like that. It seems connected to Fire related fields, as Xu is tomb of Fire.

So that groups of people create something related to Fire and that is stored in a way that will become Asset late in life.

But that is late in live, until then will be more related to the creation of that, and that will be very controversial with a lot of ups and downs as the interactions of the chart are often against what DM is trying to achieve.

I think I know what that asset may be. Computer software (fire) : ). I am currently studying computer science.

Online Gmuli

• Deian
    • G501++
    • View Profile
    • Bright Hall. net
    « Reply #6 on: April 12, 2019, 02:23:01 PM »
    Pretty accurate! I appreciate the reading @Gmuli 

Hmm, maybe this relates to metal activities too? - since authority relates to metal for me. At one point I have tried to find a trading strategy (finance, metal career). I would have thought I have found a new one (make a little bit of money on it), and then later abandoned it completely (after a few losses, may not justify if the strategy is bad) without learning much from it (Si-Yin harm?). It was a lot of work researching the strategies for sure. Currently I have one that is working fine, hopefully, I will not fall back into the vicious cycle.

I think I know what that asset may be. Computer software (fire) : ). I am currently studying computer science.

Seems to fit. Can recommend to try to aim for projects that are beyond distance, as the hour pillar can show very distant or far away places and the clean work done seems related to there.
    Of course, at some point it will activate from 55+, but if we aim for Images related to the hour we can do it earlier. : )
    So companies that have stronger online work or multinational etc. then in nearby place, may work better. Just a guess.

Offline k2021

• G1-G50
    • View Profile
    « Reply #7 on: April 13, 2019, 05:59:53 AM »
    Seems to fit. Can recommend to try to aim for projects that are beyond distance, as the hour pillar can show very distant or far away places and the clean work done seems related to there.
    Of course, at some point it will activate from 55+, but if we aim for Images related to the hour we can do it earlier. : )
    So companies that have stronger online work or multinational etc. then in nearby place, may work better. Just a guess.

Great : ). In terms of far away work...  I am trading companies outside my country - in US multinational S&P 500 companies... which is working better for me compared to local activities such as finding part-time jobs (no one will hire me : ( ) and buying/selling flash drives locally (too little sales).

I will make sure to continue to aim for projects that are beyond distance!

Thanks for your help!

Offline j27945

• Contributor
    • G501++
    • Last Login:Hidden
    • View Profile
    • XKFS.Art
    « Reply #8 on: April 17, 2019, 06:07:07 PM »
    Hi everyone,

Spouse will be of help in your career or business.
    Jovan Tay
    iFSA, Affiliate
    j27945@gmail.com | https://XKFS.Art
    https://www.linkedin.com/in/jovantay

Online Talib

• G501++
    • Last Login:Today at 04:30:28 AM
    • View Profile
    « Reply #9 on: May 27, 2019, 12:48:14 AM »
    [Hidden post: You need login to forum to see it.]

five arts forum

Re: Meaning of spouse star combine with spouse palace?
    « Reply #9 on: May 27, 2019, 12:48:14 AM »
    Fortune-telling / birth chart reading / predict your future services by Master Tony (aka aoefengshui). Area of interest:
    Category 1: Relationship/Peach Blossom/Marriage/Spouse/Divorce.
    Category 2: Wealth/Business/Investment/Legal Problem.
    Category 3: Career Plan/Career Move/Job Promotion/Study.
    Category 4: Health/Pregnancy/Children/Accident/Disaster.
    Category 5: The Luck of next 10 years: (Master Tony will work out your luck for next 10 years in general and point out the happening years for the important events).
    Category 6: The Luck of next 12 months: (Master Tony will work out your luck for next 12 months in general and point out the happening months for the important events.)
    Category 7: Your own Category which didn’t mention above.

Note: Master Tony will provide you the reading report in writing and also one private Q&A session afterwards. Everything to be conducted conveniently and anonymously via this forum online.

More detail | About Master Tony (aka aoefengshui) | Ask question privately | Post question in Pre-sales forum | Testimonials | View sample Fortune-telling report
    Tired of advertisement on the forum? Remove advertisement on the forum now. For detail, please click here.
    Learn fortune-telling skills from Master Tony (Purple Star Astrology / 紫微斗数 / ZWDS)

Features: Online private learning | one-on-one teaching | Everything starts from zero | 24/7 access to constantly updated learning materials | Medium of instruction: English
    Bazi reading service:
    Click here to view detail | Real Bazi reading reports (coming soon)

Tags:

Is it true spouse's daymaster will affect our chart?

Started by LuckyJOBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 1
    Views: 84
    Last post September 20, 2019, 10:56:59 PM
    by johnyqi
    Meaning of Birth Hua Quan and Birth Hua Ke in Spouse palace?

Started by danh0902Board Zi Wei Dou Shu (ZWDS) 紫微斗数

Replies: 6
    Views: 163
    Last post September 20, 2019, 10:33:54 AM
    by danh0902
    Are the stars in the kid's palace really so bad?

Started by axelBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 5
    Views: 103
    Last post September 13, 2019, 07:55:51 PM
    by windwheel
    Activating Star 9

Started by rainmasterBoard Feng Shui

Replies: 18
    Views: 335
    Last post September 11, 2019, 06:57:00 PM
    by j27945
    7 star robbery

Replies: 47
    Views: 508
    Last post Today at 11:01:13 PM
    by j27945
    RE: Relationship - Spouse Star

Started by BryanSng91Board Blindman School (Mangpai Bazi)

Replies: 0
    Views: 131
    Last post August 11, 2019, 11:46:31 PM
    by BryanSng91
    No or weak spouse element in chart does it mean it will jinx wife/husband?

Started by SunshineVirgoBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 10
    Views: 339
    Last post August 10, 2019, 12:17:50 PM
    by rainmaster
    People with Wen Chang star in their Bazi (year stem calculation only)

Started by nilegemBoard Si Zhu Ba Zi (SZBZ) 四柱八字

Views: 244
    Last post August 12, 2019, 01:25:17 AM
    by BryanSng91
    Trumps wen qu hia ji in spouse causing trouble

Started by socratesBoard Birth chart analysis for famous / infamous people

Views: 121
    Last post July 18, 2019, 04:52:05 PM
    by sLuToSUN
    Lacking resource star

Started by SuiBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 4
    Views: 203
    Last post July 14, 2019, 10:34:18 PM
    by tureno
    Star 7 in a Period 7 building

Replies: 20
    Views: 584
    Last post July 17, 2019, 10:53:41 AM
    by sentosa
    What does tian ma in zi wei dou shucareer palace means ?

Started by tancising0Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 123
    Last post June 26, 2019, 04:17:13 PM
    by tancising0
    How can you know when a female meets her potential spouse?

Started by alexvincentjBoard Si Zhu Ba Zi Knowledge Base

Replies: 3
    Views: 254
    Last post June 25, 2019, 12:39:16 PM
    by ArtofFugue
    Meaning of Hua Lu in Spouse Palace

Started by fanBoard Zi Wei Dou Shu (ZWDS) 紫微斗数

Views: 325
    Last post June 25, 2019, 09:38:30 PM
    by Remoteviewer
    Karma palace is your past life

Started by nilegemBoard Zi Wei Dou Shu (ZWDS) 紫微斗数

Views: 262
    Last post May 29, 2019, 07:38:25 PM
    by nilegem
    Bazi Body palace

Started by AdzaBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 9
    Views: 368
    Last post May 27, 2019, 11:39:59 PM
    by Adza
    Help read my life, wealth, and spouse palace

Started by JadelineBoard Zi Wei Dou Shu (ZWDS) 紫微斗数

Views: 152
    Last post May 19, 2019, 07:59:05 PM
    by Jadeline
    Tian fu in wealth palace ZWDS

Started by ArstevanBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 306
    Last post July 16, 2019, 01:54:16 PM
    by rengillard
    Spouse palace's stem Hua Ji to Career palace's star

Started by Officer89Board Zi Wei Dou Shu (ZWDS) 紫微斗数

Views: 264
    Last post April 30, 2019, 06:23:53 PM
    by Officer89
    Annual star

Started by threnolBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 150
    Last post April 25, 2019, 12:59:44 PM
    by threnol
    Chou-Wei clash to open spouse star in grave

Started by Regina0806Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 23
    Views: 1089
    Last post April 05, 2019, 03:08:24 PM
    by Regina0806
    When reading an empty palace

Started by jwhite997Board Zi Wei Dou Shu (ZWDS) 紫微斗数

Views: 309
    Last post March 14, 2019, 10:20:36 PM
    by jwhite997
    When reading an empty palace

Started by jwhite997Board 3. Art of Life (Birthchart Analysis)

Replies: 11
    Views: 666
    Last post March 18, 2019, 06:38:05 PM
    by anton8888
    ask about meaning of this "食傷生財格", i can't read chinese

Started by nikmatBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 7
    Views: 435
    Last post August 17, 2019, 03:44:46 PM
    by nikmat
    Tai yang hua ji in career palace

Started by jwhite997Board Zi Wei Dou Shu (ZWDS) 紫微斗数

Views: 245
    Last post March 12, 2019, 08:07:46 AM
    by Remoteviewer
    Question on Nobleman star

Started by PantangBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 11
    Views: 605
    Last post March 11, 2019, 07:19:54 AM
    by j27945
    Zwds or bazi reading for spouse palace

Started by Jessica3005Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 8
    Views: 612
    Last post April 07, 2019, 02:35:29 PM
    by flawlesflower
    San Yuan Double Mountain Method Flying Star calculator

Started by IHGWFBoard Xuan Kong Fei Xing

Replies: 2
    Views: 260
    Last post February 16, 2019, 06:27:58 PM
    by IHGWF
    Is there a bright future for my spouse and me?

Started by lau0001Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 31
    Views: 1307
    Last post March 06, 2019, 05:50:48 PM
    by tea
    Tian Kui and Tuo Luo in children palace zwds

Started by JEANBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 333
    Last post February 07, 2019, 11:22:29 PM
    by JEAN

Disclaimer:

Your use of FiveArts.Info is at your sole risk. FiveArts.Info cannot be held responsible for the inaccuracy of the readings and information provided by its members.  FiveArts.Info owners, administrators, moderators, masters, members, partners expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind whether express or implied including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.

Total visits since 2014: