ZWDS foundation course by Master aoefengshui. One-on-one teaching.

• ZWDS case study: Jay Chou 5 1
Currently:  

Author Topic: ZWDS case study: Jay Chou  (Read 6102 times)

Offline ArtofFugue

• Contributor
  • G501++
  • Last Login:Hidden
  • PRIVATE AND NON-COMMERCIAL PRACTITIONER
    • View Profile
  • ZWDS case study: Jay Chou
    « on: March 06, 2015, 03:38:27 PM »
    Jay Chou (18 Jan 1979), case study by ArtofFugue (some workings are shown for purpose of case study)

*Source of birth hour as provided by a ZWDS practitioner

General overview – a difficult start:
    The main stars in Life palace Crimson + Pioneer + Happiness from Heaven + Left Hand denotes an individual who is artistic, has good ren yuan, attractive to opposite sex, has tao hua, strong sexual needs, values privacy but also aggressive, career-minded and a rebel. Heavenly Intelligence shining from opposite palace says of a extremely intelligent and talented individual beyond the average intelligence. Crimson + Pioneer combo is not good, his early childhood to youth would be difficult, full of hardships and few/no success. Death lifestage is not good for this palace too, there is lack of opportunities for progress and lack of vitality in a person, which might account for his dead-pan look on his face in photos of his younger self. His health when young is also poor too.

Messy domestic climate:
    Opportunity of Heaven Hua Ji + Scholar + Spinning Top combo influencing Parents palace denotes negative changes, upheavals and incompatibilities between parents themselves. Person is not close with parents. I would almost think that he is closer to his father due to bright Sun and dark Moon but on closer look, Sun’s Hua Ji to Property palace and Hua Lu self-enhances (his father is the antagonist at home and only cares about himself), while Moon’s Hua Lu fly to Career (his mother is supportive of Jay’s career). Also note that Moon Hua Quan in Property palace, this shows that he is closer to his mother and his mother is the sole breadwinner at home. Waif + Ram in Property Palace denotes a messy domestic climate in his early years marked by upheavels. Ram also represents injuries and physical violence at home.

Rose to stardom in 2000:
    2000–2009 is his 1st “Golden decade”, and in san he view, the stars are good and bright; Treasury Vault + Completion speaks of excellent career luck and wealth luck. Decade Life palace fly Hua Lu + Hua Quan to main chart Property palace (which also represents his bank account), implying wealth gain into his own pocket and him taking the breadwinner role at home. Right Hand Hua Ke shining from opposite palace brings fame and popularity.

Glorious decade path:
    Normally people will have 1 or 2 “Golden decade” along their decade path but Jay Chou has 4 such great decades (2000–2049) in a row somemore! However due to something I saw, from this decade onwards 2010–2019 I would advise him to better change role in career to be “幕后” (behind-the-scenes) kind of roles. After this decade, it is not advisable to be basking in the limelight. Another si hua formation shows he would gain wealth in non-movable assets and I read from reports he already have been involved in the property market. While at it, he should be careful not to lose big due to petty gains or scams, si hua shows such likelihoods.

Marriage in 2014*:
    Si hua flight paths in main chart indicates marriage is likely to be early in life; before middle age. Decade Offspring palace’s Hua Ke fly to main chart Life palace’s SFSZ indicates likelihood of romance/marriage in this decade 2010–2019. As Hua Ke fly into main chart Wealth palace plus meeting birth Hua Ke, the romance/marriage involves alot of money, much more than your average wedding – which could account for the lavish overseas wedding we saw. From another point of view I do hope it is true love, not for his wealth. Before the actual event, I predicted it would take place in 2011, 2015 and 2017. Star combo in Spouse palace indicates it was a love-at-first-sight, his spouse is from a different family background and different career from Jay Chou. Jay Chou’s chart also showed he is a “prospers wife” person.
    *before chinese new year is still considered as last year

Foresee marriage problems:
    After marriage, affinity with spouse will grow weaker, incompatibilies are likely to surface later into the marriage while Jay Chou’s romance luck will grow greater after marriage; prone to infidelity. Si hua method shows both parties have likelihoods to commit infidelity but Jay Chou has more tendencies.

Foresee health problems:
    His main chart configuration shows he has poor health since young and will have health problems plaguing him for life. The most glaring part is Opportunity of Heaven Hua Ji in Health palace denote health problems related to spine/brain/limbs/liver which also draw parallels with his diagnosed and reported health problems related to spine (ie; spine inflammation disease). He should be careful of major/severe health problems occuring in/from Ox and Horse years, and in next decade 2020–2029. Offspring palace (represents sex life) also revealed potential difficulty to have offspring. I would advise him to go for medical checkups regularly as his chart also shows potential of getting illnesses/diseases which are slowly developing and long-standing.

*I no longer do death year predictions for anyone still living, including myself.
    « Last Edit: January 25, 2018, 09:47:22 PM by ArtofFugue »
    By people sharing knowledge/info publicly, the info itself does not devalue to become "common internet data which lacks credibility and needs verifying". If everyone thinks in this way, nobody would want to share anymore in order to protect the value and integrity of their knowledge.

Offline Kevin Chan

• G501++
    • Last Login:October 28, 2018, 06:51:26 AM
    • Increase Awareness Expand Choice
    • View Profile
    • CHEAT SHEET TO LIFE
  • Re: ZWDS case study: Jay Chou
    « Reply #1 on: March 06, 2015, 04:09:58 PM »
    apology for noobness but how to you see the time of birth from a ZW chart ?
    Any views/opinions presented in this forum are solely those of the author and do not necessarily representative of others. The author will not accept any liability or responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of the information here.

FB : https://www.facebook.com/KevinChanBaZi/

Offline ArtofFugue

• Contributor
    • G501++
    • View Profile
    « Reply #2 on: March 06, 2015, 04:13:45 PM »
    [Hidden post: You need reply to this topic to see it. Join the paid subscription and see this hidden post now.]
    By people sharing knowledge/info publicly, the info itself does not devalue to become "common internet data which lacks credibility and needs verifying". If everyone thinks in this way, nobody would want to share anymore in order to protect the value and integrity of their knowledge.

Online senators613

• Contributor
    • G501++
    • Last Login:Today at 01:29:37 PM
      • View Profile
    Re: ZWDS case study: Jay Chou
    « Reply #3 on: March 06, 2015, 04:14:59 PM »

Offline Axis

• Contributor
    • G501++
      • View Profile
    « Reply #4 on: March 06, 2015, 04:18:58 PM »
    [Hidden post: You need login to forum to see it.]

Offline hokyau

• G301-G400
    • View Profile
    « Reply #5 on: March 06, 2015, 05:28:43 PM »
    thank you for sharing :) I remember reading somewhere you build the chart by hand & I'll bet you drew that chart too. Now I gotta go search your other posts to look for the glossary ;)

Offline ZhouYu

• 三軍都督
    • Contributor
    • G501++
    • 一子錯滿盤皆落索
    • View Profile
    « Reply #6 on: March 06, 2015, 05:38:40 PM »
    Thanks Fugue 兄. Good case study for us learners.

Also I was always curious how you define a golden decade, and you gave some answers here. Not one of my priorities, so I never asked :)

In the previous 5arts forum, I asked for a reading for a friend and some kind expert said next decade is golden decade because "no clashes", so I thought as long as no clashes, that person would be in golden decade. When I read one of your earlier posts here, I noticed golden decade refers to certain palaces only. So this explains.
    « Last Edit: March 06, 2015, 06:02:22 PM by ZhouYu »

Offline greenapple

• G501++
    • Last Login:December 11, 2018, 10:08:05 AM
      • View Profile
    « Reply #7 on: March 06, 2015, 05:47:59 PM »

Offline ArtofFugue

• Contributor
    • G501++
    • View Profile
    « Reply #8 on: March 06, 2015, 06:26:01 PM »
    Thanks Fugue 兄. Good case study for us learners.

Also I was always curious how you define a golden decade, and you gave some answers here. Not one of my priorities, so I never asked :)

In the previous 5arts forum, I asked for a reading for a friend and some kind expert said next decade is golden decade because "no clashes", so I thought as long as no clashes, that person would be in golden decade. When I read one of your earlier posts here, I noticed golden decade refers to certain palaces only. So this explains.

Maybe other sects have their own methods of determining "Golden decades"? Each to their own.

edit: Just to share with you...... Initially when I first started learning si hua method, I wasn't aware of the different si hua sects....until one day, I noticed from my own chart, "palace A's Hua Lu fly to palace B" means something totally different in another sect.
    « Last Edit: March 06, 2015, 06:40:48 PM by ArtofFugue »

Offline ArtofFugue

• Contributor
    • G501++
    • View Profile
    « Reply #9 on: March 06, 2015, 06:29:13 PM »
    thank you for sharing :) I remember reading somewhere you build the chart by hand & I'll bet you drew that chart too. Now I gotta go search your other posts to look for the glossary ;)

When I first started learning ZWDS, I really drew the charts by hand and pen on paper, later jot the interpretations on paper too. Querents feedbacked my handwriting is like doctor's. So now I switched to MS Word.

Offline ZhouYu

• 三軍都督
    • Contributor
    • G501++
    • 一子錯滿盤皆落索
    • View Profile
    « Reply #10 on: March 06, 2015, 07:55:24 PM »
    Thanks again Fugue 兄.

That person did not mention and I did not ask further. I didn't know so many different sects at that time.

I can see aoefengshui Master's (Jin Tian Men sect) interpretation of Hua Lu and Hua Ji is different from the Master Wyson book I read. His resources are the most I could find freely available, so I'm following his, plus a bit of San He. I'm more of a hobbyist than a practitioner. Been reading his responses over here the last few nites, very informative. If I could remember everything he responded, I'd be much better than now.

I noticed you use 4 hua to determine Jay's relationship. Good to know, since you've mentioned before San He gives what 4 Hua doesn't and vice-versa. After that you've also mention both can achieve the same results. Is it easier to see an event with 4 Hua while 3 He needs more efforts?

Offline ArtofFugue

• Contributor
    • G501++
    • View Profile
    « Reply #11 on: March 06, 2015, 08:01:55 PM »
    @ZhouYu My experience is both san he and si hua will somewhere draw parallels or even arrive at same interpretation most of the times.

For some times they don't agree, I would trust san he more.

edit: both will take some effort.
    « Last Edit: March 06, 2015, 08:18:49 PM by ArtofFugue »

Offline ZhouYu

• 三軍都督
    • Contributor
    • G501++
    • 一子錯滿盤皆落索
    • View Profile
    « Reply #12 on: March 06, 2015, 08:45:08 PM »
    Ok Fugue 兄. Taken note. I just don't know how to find out events (like Master aoefengshui use self hua) with 3 He. I sort of use 3 He for Life chart only. But then I don't know how 1 star affect another in the triangle palaces. Wait till I get Master Lim's Empyrean Matrix then I see how.

And a minor correction for my "hobbyist" statement. Hobbyist for 10 palaces, and extreme interest to figure out how to fix my 2 broken palaces :)

Offline ZhouYu

• 三軍都督
    • Contributor
    • G501++
    • 一子錯滿盤皆落索
    • View Profile
    « Reply #13 on: March 06, 2015, 11:12:19 PM »
    [Hidden post: You need reply to this topic to see it. Join the paid subscription and see this hidden post now.]
    « Last Edit: March 06, 2015, 11:43:25 PM by ZhouYu »

Offline ArtofFugue

• Contributor
    • G501++
    • View Profile
    « Reply #14 on: March 06, 2015, 11:39:04 PM »
    @ZhouYu As you're using another sect's method, I would not be in a position to correct you. But your analysis is interesting.

five arts forum

« Reply #14 on: March 06, 2015, 11:39:04 PM »
    Fortune-telling / birth chart reading / predict your future services by Master Tony (aka aoefengshui). Area of interest:
    Category 1: Relationship/Peach Blossom/Marriage/Spouse/Divorce.
    Category 2: Wealth/Business/Investment/Legal Problem.
    Category 3: Career Plan/Career Move/Job Promotion/Study.
    Category 4: Health/Pregnancy/Children/Accident/Disaster.
    Category 5: The Luck of next 10 years: (Master Tony will work out your luck for next 10 years in general and point out the happening years for the important events).
    Category 6: The Luck of next 12 months: (Master Tony will work out your luck for next 12 months in general and point out the happening months for the important events.)
    Category 7: Your own Category which didn’t mention above.

Note: Master Tony will provide you the reading report in writing and also one private Q&A session afterwards. Everything to be conducted conveniently and anonymously via this forum online.

More detail | About Master Tony (aka aoefengshui) | Ask question privately | Post question in Pre-sales forum | Testimonials | View sample Fortune-telling report
    Tired of advertisement on the forum? Remove advertisement on the forum now. For detail, please click here.
    Learn fortune-telling skills from Master Tony (Purple Star Astrology / 紫微斗数 / ZWDS)

Features: Online private learning | one-on-one teaching | Everything starts from zero | 24/7 access to constantly updated learning materials | Medium of instruction: English
    Bazi reading service:
    Click here to view detail | Real Bazi reading reports (coming soon)

Tags:

Question about "cause-result" in Flying star si hua zwds

Started by AntonioBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 3
    Views: 96
    Last post December 08, 2018, 12:14:43 PM
    by senators613
    Need your advice on ZWDS reading

Started by elrosBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 7
    Views: 185
    Last post December 10, 2018, 03:51:27 PM
    by elros
    Help with reading zwds

Started by CokebearBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 8
    Views: 230
    Last post November 27, 2018, 08:03:04 PM
    by Cokebear
    A request for ZWDS chart reading

Started by SperanzaBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 16
    Views: 338
    Last post November 12, 2018, 03:45:26 PM
    by Remoteviewer
    Enlightened Master Nilegem teach you ZWDS

Started by nilegemBoard Miscellaneous casual talks

Replies: 6
    Views: 250
    Last post November 12, 2018, 04:12:14 PM
    by nilegem
    Heaven Plate: Special Case - How to chart ??

Started by iwanBoard Qi Men Dun Jia

Replies: 7
    Views: 122
    Last post November 01, 2018, 11:50:56 PM
    by Gmuli
    Online ZWDS Calculator

Started by fanBoard Miscellaneous casual talks

Replies: 23
    Views: 620
    Last post November 29, 2018, 11:47:00 AM
    by fan
    'When will father return'? A case from Wild Crane

Started by hmeskerBoard Liu Yao Yi Gua (LYYG)

Replies: 11
    Views: 273
    Last post October 25, 2018, 07:51:55 PM
    by ArtofFugue
    ZWDS & Autism

Started by aoefengshuiBoard Zi Wei Dou Shu (ZWDS) 紫微斗数

Replies: 17
    Views: 454
    Last post October 22, 2018, 05:39:07 PM
    by aoefengshui
    Tian Ma And Lu Cun in marriage palace ZWDS

Started by JEANBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 241
    Last post September 27, 2018, 01:31:24 PM
    by flawlesflower
    Requesting for decode BAZI/ ZWDS Reading

Started by Ahboy90Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 10
    Views: 337
    Last post September 19, 2018, 10:58:46 AM
    by Ahboy90
    Belajar ZWDS

Started by EwoBoard Astrologi Bintang Ungu (Zi Wei Dou Shu)

Replies: 9
    Views: 221
    Last post September 11, 2018, 10:42:18 AM
    by Ewo
    Request for Bazi/ZWDS reading

Started by keechBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 14
    Views: 486
    Last post September 16, 2018, 04:39:05 PM
    by yrenc
    ZWDS Relatonship Between Palaces

Started by EwoBoard Zi Wei Dou Shu (ZWDS) 紫微斗数

Replies: 1
    Views: 200
    Last post September 10, 2018, 07:42:08 PM
    by ArtofFugue
    minta tolong dibantu analisa bazi/zwds saya.

Started by johnnyBoard Konsultasi Terbuka

Views: 277
    Last post September 08, 2018, 01:34:33 PM
    by sentosa
    How to Read a ZWDS Chart (For aoefengshui Flying Star ZWDS)

Started by aoefengshuiBoard Zi Wei Dou Shu (ZWDS) 紫微斗数

Views: 378
    Last post December 06, 2018, 08:23:13 PM
    by redcorolla
    ZWDS

Started by Huatzai8888Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 268
    Last post September 13, 2018, 03:59:25 PM
    by Huatzai8888
    leave to study or stay

Started by Polarbear33Board Request for divination [FREE]

Views: 147
    Last post August 30, 2018, 06:18:42 PM
    by rotiprata
    Can anyone analyse my ZWDS chart? 马头带剑

Started by curiousbazi2Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 242
    Views: 4248
    Last post September 05, 2018, 06:57:12 PM
    by curiousbazi2
    Let this case put in Forum for light discussion

Started by HanBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 16
    Views: 567
    Last post August 17, 2018, 11:19:48 AM
    by LILAOHU
    ZWDS Natal Chart and Time of Birth Issue

Started by djusmansyaBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 8
    Views: 582
    Last post August 05, 2018, 09:03:23 PM
    by djusmansya
    Zwds luck

Started by jwhite997Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 0
    Views: 156
    Last post July 31, 2018, 09:13:35 AM
    by jwhite997
    Females who go to library or study English major are super attractive

Started by nilegemBoard Miscellaneous casual talks

Views: 145
    Last post July 29, 2018, 12:39:26 AM
    by Administrator
    Detailed accurate free bazi / zwds analysis software

Started by lordfoongBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 447
    Last post July 24, 2018, 12:41:50 AM
    by lordfoong
    Determining annual luck zwds

Started by jwhite997Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 239
    Last post July 04, 2018, 01:32:02 AM
    by jwhite997
    3 case studies that match temperature

Started by socratesBoard Si Zhu Ba Zi (SZBZ) 四柱八字

Views: 210
    Last post June 26, 2018, 06:45:14 AM
    by socrates
    Is ZeusSensor zwds or tarot?

Started by magululuBoard Zi Wei Dou Shu (ZWDS) 紫微斗数

Replies: 2
    Views: 288
    Last post June 14, 2018, 09:40:18 PM
    by ArtofFugue
    Need insight on ZWDS decade luck (Po Jun Hua Quan)

Started by ml321Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 5
    Views: 585
    Last post June 18, 2018, 11:31:15 AM
    by ml321
    Zwds

Started by CristanBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 9
    Views: 552
    Last post June 17, 2018, 06:04:34 PM
    by Cristan
    Western astrology equivalents of ZWDS stars comparison

Started by ArtofFugueBoard Zi Wei Dou Shu (ZWDS) 紫微斗数

Replies: 13
    Views: 546
    Last post Today at 01:25:35 AM
    by hanzzo

Disclaimer:

Your use of FiveArts.Info is at your sole risk. FiveArts.Info cannot be held responsible for the inaccuracy of the readings and information provided by its members.  FiveArts.Info owners, administrators, moderators, masters, members, partners expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind whether express or implied including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.

Total visits since 2014: