Author Topic: Liu Yao divination for relationship  (Read 885 times)

Offline elros

• G101-G300
  • Last Login:Hidden
    • View Profile
  • Liu Yao divination for relationship
    « on: April 27, 2019, 04:29:28 AM »
    [Hidden post: You need login to forum to see it.]

Offline Gmuli

• Deian
    • G501++
    • Last Login:June 25, 2020, 12:22:03 AM
    • https://bright-hall.net
    • View Profile
    • Bright Hall. net
  • Re: Liu Yao divination for relationship
    « Reply #1 on: April 27, 2019, 02:31:53 PM »

Some problems with happiness or kids if they have...
    Parts of it can be better from today, but some friends and other people around are causing problems and that part may stay.

Its not all bad, but there are things they may need to do to get it better(the parts that doesn't fix by itself today).

The girl is turning to the relationship line supporting the guy. So that is good.

However Child line is moving in a way to clash that line, child in relationship is like the product/what is created from the relationship - can be joy/happiness, can be real kids etc. So that may be problem with that for both of them.

Siblings(usually friends around) also are moving in a way to weaken the relationship line.

So I would guess today can fix things, a little, so far its holding up, but there are a lot of problems around and may need to work on them. : )

« Last Edit: April 27, 2019, 02:35:10 PM by Gmuli »

Offline elros

• G101-G300
    • View Profile
    « Reply #2 on: April 28, 2019, 01:27:18 PM »
    Hi Sifu @Gmuli ,

Thanks for the quick response, really appreciate it especially because it's done in Liu Yao form, which I have limited knowledge of (my friend wanted to throw coins because he's done it before). I also like the way you worded your analysis in a way that I can convey it positively to my friend. He doesn't have kids, but yeah, it seems their happiness is wavering. A couple of follow-ups from my end if you don't mind answering:
    • It seems that in this relationship, his partner is the more controlling party (Wu fire controls Shen metal) - is that a correct interpretation?

• Could the Siblings/Friendship line be interpreted as them having a third party involved (either him or her)? Reason I ask is because Curved Array in Asset line can indicate infidelity or 3rd party, whereas Murky Warrior in Child line can indicate improper pleasure/romances. Not sure if you use the Six Animals in your analysis (totally cool if not), and obviously, not something I would bring up to him if irrelevant.

• You mentioned problems that they need to work on - can this divination reveal the details of what they could be (aside from friends/third party)? Totally understand if not possible, wasn't sure to what detail can Liu Yao drill the analysis down to.

• I like the the layout of the app that you used (especially because it's in English) - what app is this?

Thanks again for your time on this Sifu Gmuli!

Best,
    Elros

Offline Gmuli

• Deian
    • G501++
    • View Profile
    • Bright Hall. net
    « Reply #3 on: April 28, 2019, 03:25:14 PM »
    We can say, a lot, yea. But it will be looong post...
    People avoid reading long posts, but these systems are difficult to learn if all info is 2-3 lines long... So I will post in details, feel free to jump to the summary at the end if you don't want to read it all. : )

It seems that in this relationship, his partner is the more controlling party (Wu fire controls Shen metal) - is that a correct interpretation?

Somewhat, but there are a few other factors. Fire was in void when the question was asked(the grey lines in the calc are in void). So I would think of it somewhat like potentially it would want to be more controlling, but its not really doing it currently as it isn't fully there(in the relationship).

But that should change from some point after yesterday(then the line gets out of void). With that it would be until the line moves and changes to Chou丑 Earth. From Chou丑 she would be more supportive, as Chou丑 produces the line of the boyfriend(Earth>Metal). Probably on that day as well or in Wei未 day when its clashed.

What it may mean... Somewhat like she wanting to change him(Fire controls Metal), but in void, so somewhat giving up on that/not actually bringing it into the relationship. However, then inner change happens and now she is supporting him instead(and we usually don't look at harms, because there is rarely time to develop, but if we view Chou丑<>Wu午 harm we can say she would want to move away from her old view).

That movement, is part of a lot more movements going on all around the situation and we should look at it in that context.

Could the Siblings/Friendship line be interpreted as them having a third party involved (either him or her)? Reason I ask is because Curved Array in Asset line can indicate infidelity or 3rd party, whereas Murky Warrior in Child line can indicate improper pleasure/romances. Not sure if you use the Six Animals in your analysis (totally cool if not), and obviously, not something I would bring up to him if irrelevant.

yea, but it could be more complicated.  We need to look at why they may mean that and why in this case they may also not.

In the way I use it Curved Array is a feeling of being entangled in something, emptiness etc. Showing on the Asset for this question,suggests most of all that she feels there is something restricting her in the situation and she can't get out of it. She will try though, when her line moves we can see she is clashing with the old situation and starting to support the guy and that is likely connected to the same movements.

We can view Mao卯 as activity or a real kid/pet, so the movement  starts from a friend(Sibling line) then it changes to the relation with the Officer(Mao and Xu combine) while at the end Mao turns to Wei combining with her old line.
    Then she moves to Chou and brakes it off.

That Images seems to be related to friends/other guys/activity/ something hidden, but the way they move isn't a clear picture of cheating as all this Earth lines are supporting him.

So some of the Images you mentioned could mean that, yes, and the other relations between the lines could also suggest that, starting from a friend, then from another guy on line 6 outside of the situation. Then she trying to leave it behind.
    Overall, there are some Images related to that, but it isn't clear(as it would be if we had her line combining with another Officer line), so I would say something like "there is more then may be going on connected to friends or another guy, but can't be sure with the present info".

I avoid reading it for cheating, unless its 100% clear(and sometimes/maybe even then), because it would put the person asking in very bad situations. They can't be sure if its true(and we can't be either), since readings can be wrong, however they can't really start to work on fixing their relationship either, since that will be something he will keep thinking about.
    So we may end up being in the very bad place, where we mess up someones relationship, because we read it in too extreme way while many other things may have been going on in reality.

If we are only going over the rules and not connected to the person asking, is it possible - I would say-  maybe, yea.
    Is it sure - no. As if she was making a big surprise party for him much of the lines could be similar(murky warrior suggest something is hidden, but hidden isn't always bad).

We do have that whatever it is she is trying to go beyond it and support her BF, that seems to be the important factor, for that specific question,in my view.
    You mentioned problems that they need to work on - can this divination reveal the details of what they could be (aside from friends/third party)? Totally understand if not possible, wasn't sure to what detail can Liu Yao drill the analysis down to.

I will post what relations I'm thinking about here. Placing them in reality may be done in more then one way, so some real life knowledge of the situation could be needed.

So Mao at first is not working very well with her line, but is producing it potentially. That could be activity, but it could be a kid or even a pet, or many other things.
    Her line is in void, exited void yesterday. Suggesting Mao wasn't fully interacting with her whatever it was.
    On the turtle/murky warrior it is something hidden. It may just be hidden, it may be more as well, but in this situation I'm guessing its only hidden. So we can guess there is something he doesn't know about connected to activity, or a real life child/pet etc. Involving in some way friends, the girl and Officer line(and that may be person, but may be also illness or her boss or many other things)
    And all of that is trying to support him in different ways.

That wood line combines with her after it changes. Then she clashes it after she changes.
    So something she will embrace then run away from.
    It seems connected to sibling and people around her. That people are mutual friends, as they are same distance between him and her, while still in her trigram, so closer to her.
    The Sibling line is connected to that as its turning to Mao combining with Line 6, but not with her line.

All of this seems connected to the Officer at the top. He combines with Mao(the activity) and combines with the Sibling line after the change.
    He could work with her line as Fire(weakening the guy), but he has combination with Sibling lines as well.
    At line 6 suggest something that the person asking may not be aware is involved in the situation(second image first from the warrior/turtle).

However, as Fire weakening the person asking seems to be the initial problem, that Officer is connected to that. That is the day as well, restricting the Self line as well(申<>巳).

Her line seems very determined to create something(Fire is very strong and has relation all around the place), connected to very chaotic Mao that doesn't seem to be very clear what its doing, combining and clashing her after...

So back on that... Can she be cheating... The way lines are moving shows a complicated situation that I'm not sure we should read without knowing more. As I can think of other things it could show, like helping a sick friend that is in need, with friends of her BF, without telling him for some reason, or as already mention making a surprise party for the BF, or taking money from friends to support the family without him knowing so he doesn't feel bad or many other things.
    So we can say many, many things, but how much we know in the situation would decide how well we can place it.
    • We can say there is something the guy doesn't know(murky warrior on Mao, connected to a lot of whats going on and line 6 connected to a lot).
    • Something connected to people around him and his girl.
    • To some activity or a child.
    • She will work with that then try to stay away from that supporting him.
    • However, all that moves in a way to support him(as 未 > 申).
    • There is Officer line that he probably doesn't connect to the situation very related to that same Mao and also potentially supporting him.
    • Giving the idea for some reason all that is trying to help him in some way.
      It would be very unusual situation if that is cheating, as why would all the lines showing other guys and friends be supporting him then?(not really impossible, but would suggest really strange dynamic between them).

Its easy to think if the Images are there that is for sure what is happening... However, that is very risky, I can give one example why.

His line combines with another Asset line in the day and that seems to be same Fire element that is causing all the problems. Can we say he is cheating with a friend of hers or someone outside the situation?
    In my view, we can't as that may mean he is focused much on work, for example or again - many other things.
    As long as the question isn't "is my gf cheating" all that lines can show other things(even illness for Officer). And a question "is my gf cheating" I would run away from hehe...

And again, if they have financial problems, that could explain the whole activity in a lot more friendly and supporting way.

I like the the layout of the app that you used (especially because it's in English) - what app is this?

Its the web version of the old Gmuli app:
    https://fivearts.info/fivearts/index.php?topic=15200.0

Its here:
    https://www.bright-hall.net/WWG/WWGCalc.html
    https://www.bright-hall.net/WWG/WWGCalcTheme3.html
    (we click on the right of the lines to show changing line and we click the trigrams to change the trigram, we can also select the whole hexagram or generate one randomly for now).
    « Last Edit: April 28, 2019, 03:31:57 PM by Gmuli »

Offline elros

• G101-G300
    • View Profile
    « Reply #4 on: April 29, 2019, 06:26:37 AM »
    « Last Edit: April 29, 2019, 06:34:00 AM by elros »

Offline Gmuli

• Deian
    • G501++
    • View Profile
    • Bright Hall. net
    « Reply #5 on: April 29, 2019, 03:43:37 PM »

Offline elros

• G101-G300
    • View Profile
    « Reply #6 on: May 01, 2019, 06:46:30 AM »

five arts forum

Re: Liu Yao divination for relationship
    « Reply #6 on: May 01, 2019, 06:46:30 AM »
    Fortune-telling / birth chart reading / predict your future services by Master Tony (aka aoefengshui). Area of interest:
    Category 1: Relationship/Peach Blossom/Marriage/Spouse/Divorce.
    Category 2: Wealth/Business/Investment/Legal Problem.
    Category 3: Career Plan/Career Move/Job Promotion/Study.
    Category 4: Health/Pregnancy/Children/Accident/Disaster.
    Category 5: The Luck of next 10 years: (Master Tony will work out your luck for next 10 years in general and point out the happening years for the important events).
    Category 6: The Luck of next 12 months: (Master Tony will work out your luck for next 12 months in general and point out the happening months for the important events.)
    Category 7: Your own Category which didn’t mention above.

Note: Master Tony will provide you the reading report in writing and also one private Q&A session afterwards. Everything to be conducted conveniently and anonymously via this forum online.

More detail | About Master Tony (aka aoefengshui) | Ask question privately | Post question in Pre-sales forum | Testimonials | View sample Fortune-telling report
    Tired of advertisement on the forum? Remove advertisement on the forum now. For detail, please click here.
    Learn fortune-telling skills from Master Tony (Purple Star Astrology / 紫微斗数 / ZWDS)

Features: Online private learning | one-on-one teaching | Everything starts from zero | 24/7 access to constantly updated learning materials | Medium of instruction: English
    Bazi reading service:
    Click here to view detail | Real Bazi reading reports (coming soon)

Tags:

Long term fear of relationship infidelity

Started by OreganosunshineBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 14
    Views: 294
    Last post July 03, 2020, 02:39:55 AM
    by Oreganosunshine
    How does Covid19 affect Bazi/fortune telling/divination etc. prediction?Nullify?

Started by camomileBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 47
    Views: 868
    Last post July 06, 2020, 04:32:54 PM
    by Bazi_Fan
    Ask about relationship and marriage

Started by doremiBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 17
    Views: 444
    Last post June 16, 2020, 07:54:55 PM
    by rainmaster
    Dear MASTERS, Strong DM need advice in career & relationship

Started by holymolyBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 24
    Views: 593
    Last post June 15, 2020, 01:55:27 AM
    by holymoly
    need help to read based on zwds and bazi regarding relationship and financially

Started by qiu21Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 31
    Views: 625
    Last post June 14, 2020, 04:02:53 PM
    by rainmaster
    Career, Health, Relationship, Wealth

Started by selphie88Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 2
    Views: 218
    Last post June 27, 2020, 08:38:40 AM
    by Baretta
    Career, Health, Relationship, Wealth

Started by selphie88Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 10
    Views: 464
    Last post April 10, 2020, 08:02:41 PM
    by selphie88
    Reading on relationship and character

Started by chandelierBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 5
    Views: 274
    Last post April 06, 2020, 05:58:17 PM
    by lilac_adv
    Need advice on a relationship

Started by rontron5kBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 9
    Views: 438
    Last post April 03, 2020, 11:27:00 PM
    by lilac_adv
    Best Fit Profile for a Yaya who will have no problem relationship with my mother

Started by cmimaBoard Birth chart analysis for famous / infamous people

Replies: 0
    Views: 115
    Last post March 18, 2020, 10:16:24 PM
    by cmima
    Love/Relationship Reading

Started by workingmom101Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 2
    Views: 224
    Last post March 15, 2020, 03:25:30 PM
    by workingmom101
    Career & Relationship reading for next Luck Pillar. Please help!

Started by namnamnamBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 4
    Views: 288
    Last post March 13, 2020, 11:20:26 PM
    by cherish.habor
    Job insecurity, poor health and relationship with husband and children

Started by GingerbreadBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 36
    Views: 1078
    Last post March 03, 2020, 06:56:21 PM
    by Gingerbread
    Relationship ends in year 2020?

Started by SnowBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 6
    Views: 474
    Last post January 31, 2020, 11:04:31 PM
    by Snow
    Advice on relationship and marriage

Started by eliascfc88Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 604
    Last post January 23, 2020, 08:04:38 PM
    by eliascfc88
    I’m very attractive lady ( photo attached) but cannot sustain relationship

Started by Marina88Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 7
    Views: 658
    Last post December 23, 2019, 05:41:55 PM
    by Marina88
    struggling in relationship

Started by qiu21Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 1
    Views: 282
    Last post December 22, 2019, 03:02:27 AM
    by gentlejoker
    Ask for help about my mom case by using divination

Started by Wooden riverBoard Request for divination [FREE]

Replies: 20
    Views: 1289
    Last post March 14, 2020, 11:27:07 AM
    by Wooden river
    Loosing a building/bad relationship with my rich father

Started by nin99Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 388
    Last post November 05, 2019, 02:38:52 PM
    by nin99
    I'm Spanish. Help for divination. Thanks.

Started by thiffaBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 467
    Last post October 31, 2019, 08:58:13 PM
    by thiffa
    Need help on career reading / relationship

Started by peachyBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 567
    Last post October 25, 2019, 08:03:08 PM
    by peachy
    Re: Divination Reading for tomorrow's meeting outcome

Started by JeremyBoard Request for divination [FREE]

Replies: 11
    Views: 644
    Last post October 24, 2019, 09:49:42 AM
    by anton8888
    I am Spanish. Help for divination. Thank you

Started by thiffaBoard Request for divination [FREE]

Views: 399
    Last post October 25, 2019, 12:47:11 AM
    by thiffa
    Discuss: Relationship Element in A Gay Birth chart

Started by namle.16Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 6
    Views: 674
    Last post October 22, 2019, 10:15:19 PM
    by nam.le
    Father daughter relationship

Started by smeli1982Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 412
    Last post October 21, 2019, 03:58:29 PM
    by johnyqi
    Lost Career and relationship before my birthday

Started by shioBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 12
    Views: 554
    Last post June 10, 2020, 06:53:13 PM
    by Bazi_Fan
    Ba zi too strong for relationship and marriage?

Started by Joanne limBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 807
    Last post October 21, 2019, 09:41:46 AM
    by gentlejoker
    Advice on career and relationship

Started by peachyBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 0
    Views: 232
    Last post October 15, 2019, 09:24:41 PM
    by peachy
    Poor relationship luck (bazi chart)

Started by Regina0806Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 8
    Views: 858
    Last post October 16, 2019, 01:02:56 PM
    by gentlejoker
    Relationship Advice - Bazi / ZWDS

Started by Chariot84Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 1
    Views: 547
    Last post October 14, 2019, 10:03:49 AM
    by rainmaster

Disclaimer:

Your use of FiveArts.Info is at your sole risk. FiveArts.Info cannot be held responsible for the inaccuracy of the readings and information provided by its members.  FiveArts.Info owners, administrators, moderators, masters, members, partners expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind whether express or implied including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.

Total visits since 2014: