Free download Flying Star Zi Wei Dou Shu Calculator by aoefengshui

Author Topic: Does anyone here have Joey Yap's Grow Rich with Bazi 2019?  (Read 1106 times)

Online Gmuli

• Deian
  • G501++
  • Last Login:Today at 05:09:55 PM
  • https://bright-hall.net
    • View Profile
    • Bright Hall. net
  • Re: Does anyone here have Joey Yap's Grow Rich with Bazi 2019?
    « Reply #15 on: May 31, 2019, 04:34:25 AM »
    @Gmuli How is their style different than yours? (I'm assuming you're traditional school?)

Its closer to blindstyle, but lately I'm using other stuff as well. For example while most schools I've seen including theirs is using the 10 gods to figure out the character/psychological aspect of the person and sometimes the Images connected to the DM Stem,  I'm using the 5 spirits of the organs in their relation looked from the blindstyle perspective(so obtain/control/gang interactions etc). Its somewhat combination of the TCM view to it with the elements in BaZi.

So if Hun魂 is too controlled or for other reason not moving enough(damaged wood stem/branch for example)can lead to depression or maniacal state if its moving too much(clash or other reasons) And that could be liver qi stagnation for example...
     Damaged Yi意 can mean a lot of worries, events that have messed up the chance for long term planning or the other parts of the mental process, then we see what is damaging the Yi and see the events that have created the worry, how it will manifest...
    Of course, that is affecting the body as well, although that may be more challenging to follow, as sometimes it may come up elsewhere.

But as far as the other stuff, there are very big differences between blindstyle(in any form) and the traditional view. For example we view that the Luck Pillars only "trigger" elements that are already in the chart, they can't act on their own other then just some simple interactions.

We work a lot more with Images, and we have a lot of other terminology and calculations missing in traditional(like self combining pillars, hidden combinations, gangs, work done and a lot of other stuff). Of course, at the same time traditional have a lot of stuff we aren't using, so its just different.

Much info about that in the past topics, so no point going into it again.

So while blindstyle is very different, adding on top of it the TCM perspective that I really enjoy lately and it arrives at entirely different style that focuses much more on interactions between the spirits and from the spirits to other images then on anything else.

So my idea is that currently, other then some basic Images related to the 10 gods, there is very few of what is used there that has any relevance to what I'm using. And that is what I meant before.

Of course, everyone makes their own style with time, from what they have felt as interesting,accurate and enjoyable to use, so nothing unusual here, however it is the reason I'm not really checking their bazi material last few years and somewhat the reason I can't recommend it.

Offline ismile

• G1-G50
    • Last Login:October 29, 2019, 11:48:27 PM
    • View Profile
    « Reply #16 on: June 02, 2019, 04:40:42 AM »
    What is the use of telling people that if only they can read Chinese, then they'd realise their English books suck? Even after 10 years of formal Chinese education in Singapore, from young, which arguably is the best time of life to pick up foreign languages, still most Singaporean Chinese people can barely speak decently enough to converse with Taiwanese or China Mainland people lol Realistically the average Westerner cannot learn a level of Mandarin even in 5 years that would allow them to read such books. I bet average Singaporeans can't learn to read Russian astrology books in like 5 years from scratch. Most of them can't even have a decent level of English after 10 years of learning it in school. (i lived in SG for 20 years.. from childhood... I know)...

It just sounds like reverse snobbery from certain people on this forum who themselves can read some Chinese even though most of these Chinese speaking peeps here probably got a substandard Mandarin education in Singapore or Malaysia or one of these SE Asian countries.

Unless you are going to be translating entire books of these fantastic cheap CM books here into English for Western users of this forum for free or cheap, saying "Oh if only you could read Mandarin" is not helpful.
    « Last Edit: June 02, 2019, 04:42:13 AM by ismile »
    Any opinions expressed are just mine. I am a keen student of Bazi and not a professional...

Offline j27945

• Contributor
    • G501++
    • Last Login:Hidden
    • View Profile
    • XKFS.Art
    « Reply #17 on: June 03, 2019, 06:22:13 PM »
    What do you think of it? Is it a solid foundation?

It helps.
    Jovan Tay
    iFSA, Affiliate
    j27945@gmail.com | https://XKFS.Art
    https://www.linkedin.com/in/jovantay

Online amfortas

• G101-G300
    • Last Login:Today at 05:40:58 PM
    • View Profile
    • Yi Feng Shui
    « Reply #18 on: June 03, 2019, 07:35:05 PM »
    What is the use of telling people that if only they can read Chinese, then they'd realise their English books suck?

The more information you have, the better you can evaluate whether something is worth your time or not. How could anyone know that there is more to the technique or teaching than is written in the popular book, if there is no one to point it out? How would you feel if you found out your favourite book on Bazi or whathever that you had thought of as the definite and comprehensive text turns out to talk only about the very tip of the iceberg?

I have encountered so many students that were dazzled by the fame and glamour of a teacher, only to be disappointed by the lack of depth of the material... Of course not everyone can read Chinese or even wants to learn it. But today there are many possibilities to get deeper knowledge, if only we think keep an open and critical mind and actively look for it.
    Felix Niakamal
    Daomac German Department & Maoshan Qimen Dunjia Teacher
    Institute of Daoist Management and Consulting
    www.daomac.com

Feng Shui Consultant and Daoist Strategic Coaching
    www.yifengshui.de (English available)

Offline rotiprata

• G101-G300
    • Last Login:Hidden
    • View Profile
    « Reply #19 on: June 19, 2019, 03:00:14 PM »
    I have come across some of said academy Bazi module 3 and Bazi 10x materials and all i can say is you can find em here within the forum in the form of translation from chinese classic or chinese sources then you realised most of it is from the same source. Probably more refined with more elaborate explanation but the gist of the content is more or less the same.

Offline ismile

• G1-G50
    • View Profile
    « Reply #20 on: September 29, 2019, 02:39:36 AM »
    What is the use of telling people that if only they can read Chinese, then they'd realise their English books suck?

The more information you have, the better you can evaluate whether something is worth your time or not. How could anyone know that there is more to the technique or teaching than is written in the popular book, if there is no one to point it out? How would you feel if you found out your favourite book on Bazi or whathever that you had thought of as the definite and comprehensive text turns out to talk only about the very tip of the iceberg?

I have encountered so many students that were dazzled by the fame and glamour of a teacher, only to be disappointed by the lack of depth of the material... Of course not everyone can read Chinese or even wants to learn it. But today there are many possibilities to get deeper knowledge, if only we think keep an open and critical mind and actively look for it.

Nope you completely missed my point. Taking one paragraph out of all I've said and dissecting it to make your own egotistic point.

I said that it is ridiculous to expect someone to learn Chinese to a standard required to understand Chinese CM text if they're Europeans. I bet my bottom dollar you cannot master Russian to the point of understanding original texts written by Tolstoy.

It's not about open mind or not. It's just realistic. If you're one of these, you'd be famous, like those rare Westerners that manage to speak fluent Mandarin. That's how rare it is. It's not just a matter of effort. There's a lot of research behind the science of acquiring a language to fluency. I don't expect you to understand or know that. Still, nothing of what you said has changed my point.
    Any opinions expressed are just mine. I am a keen student of Bazi and not a professional...

Online tyc

• G501++
    • Last Login:Today at 11:17:46 AM
    • View Profile
    « Reply #21 on: September 29, 2019, 02:56:48 AM »
    [Hidden post: You need login to forum to see it.]
    « Last Edit: September 29, 2019, 03:26:18 AM by tyc »
    If everything in life is measurable, then understanding destiny would be as simple as counting 1, 2, and 3.

Online amfortas

• G101-G300
    • Last Login:Today at 05:40:58 PM
    • View Profile
    • Yi Feng Shui
    « Reply #22 on: September 29, 2019, 03:01:18 AM »

Nope you completely missed my point. Taking one paragraph out of all I've said and dissecting it to make your own egotistic point.

I said that it is ridiculous to expect someone to learn Chinese to a standard required to understand Chinese CM text if they're Europeans. I bet my bottom dollar you cannot master Russian to the point of understanding original texts written by Tolstoy.

It's not about open mind or not. It's just realistic. If you're one of these, you'd be famous, like those rare Westerners that manage to speak fluent Mandarin. That's how rare it is. It's not just a matter of effort. There's a lot of research behind the science of acquiring a language to fluency. I don't expect you to understand or know that. Still, nothing of what you said has changed my point.

Hi ismile,

I think we're simply talking past each other, of course I have read everything you have said and never intended to put anything out of context.

Seems like you and I both have had different experiences and that's perfectly okay. By the way, I am a Westerner myself. But whatever my background, you're completely right, I would never master Russian. It is a fascinating language, but personally I don't have a deep enough affinity with it. Because of that, if I really wanted to try to understand Tolstoy, I'd be very careful in my research and not take the first thing that comes along at face value. Can't the same be applied to "Chinese Metaphysics"?
    Felix Niakamal
    Daomac German Department & Maoshan Qimen Dunjia Teacher
    Institute of Daoist Management and Consulting
    www.daomac.com

Feng Shui Consultant and Daoist Strategic Coaching
    www.yifengshui.de (English available)

Offline ismile

• G1-G50
    • View Profile
    « Reply #23 on: September 29, 2019, 06:08:18 AM »

Hi ismile,

I think we're simply talking past each other, of course I have read everything you have said and never intended to put anything out of context.

Seems like you and I both have had different experiences and that's perfectly okay. By the way, I am a Westerner myself. But whatever my background, you're completely right, I would never master Russian. It is a fascinating language, but personally I don't have a deep enough affinity with it. Because of that, if I really wanted to try to understand Tolstoy, I'd be very careful in my research and not take the first thing that comes along at face value. Can't the same be applied to "Chinese Metaphysics"?

I think the OP was just asking for a solid introduction.. A solid INTRO, not a thesis level of knowledge on CM. I would say that if OP doesn't mind spending the money, then JY Grow Rich with Bazi does provide a solid intro. I've had a nosy at that course and although I didn't end up buying it - because I can read Mandarin and I have found information on Chinese websites that answer a lot of my questions - I did find that JY does teach the basics quite well. Also good were his weekly live Q&A and other enrichment type sessions. I get the feeling you've always got to be an active participant and ask questions, and read widely (not just his stuff) to get the best out of his courses, because yes he might not put everything in his material, but if you read something from somewhere else and ask him during those sessions, he does and often does give answers. He seems helpful but yes it feels like you're always trying to vye for his attention because he's got loads of other people asking him stuff too lol

I tried learning Russian 😅 I learnt many languages for fun and I like to challenge myself... From my own experience, I would say that a beginner seldom ever has the ability or knowledge of the language to even do decent research as to verify what he's learning is the absolute "truth". No the way to learn often, is you start off somewhere. It doesn't matter if it isn't the best start, but you start off somewhere. It's most important to take that first jump and start it first. Then you set up a routine and persevere with it. Eventually, when you gain a bit more knowledge, then you might feel like you might be on to something about the course - what's good about it, what's not so good, and then when you have questions and problems, and you want to solve them, then that's where the deeper learning comes. But if you're an absolute beginner, then take a beginner's course. Any one as long as it's semi decent and will at least teach you some basics to get you moving..  In the English speaking CM world, I don't think JY is that bad. Loads of peddlers online for English speaking CM knowledge. Take your pick. I have come across some ones whom I quite like as well.

Would I spend the money on a course though? Not yet... Maybe time is not right but I don't feel I should now. I don't take it seriously and I have a lot more work I want to do that is unrelated to this.. so I prioritise. Anyway, all I want to say is, if all you want is to start somewhere, and for some reason JY course caught your fancy, despite there being loads of other English speaking CM courses sold elsewhere online that may be just as good or better, then go for the JY course then. I mean, it's a start. And if you need to start somewhere, then start it. Don't wait any longer or you might never start 😊

five arts forum

Re: Does anyone here have Joey Yap's Grow Rich with Bazi 2019?
    « Reply #23 on: September 29, 2019, 06:08:18 AM »
    Fortune-telling / birth chart reading / predict your future services by Master Tony (aka aoefengshui). Area of interest:
    Category 1: Relationship/Peach Blossom/Marriage/Spouse/Divorce.
    Category 2: Wealth/Business/Investment/Legal Problem.
    Category 3: Career Plan/Career Move/Job Promotion/Study.
    Category 4: Health/Pregnancy/Children/Accident/Disaster.
    Category 5: The Luck of next 10 years: (Master Tony will work out your luck for next 10 years in general and point out the happening years for the important events).
    Category 6: The Luck of next 12 months: (Master Tony will work out your luck for next 12 months in general and point out the happening months for the important events.)
    Category 7: Your own Category which didn’t mention above.

Note: Master Tony will provide you the reading report in writing and also one private Q&A session afterwards. Everything to be conducted conveniently and anonymously via this forum online.

More detail | About Master Tony (aka aoefengshui) | Ask question privately | Post question in Pre-sales forum | Testimonials | View sample Fortune-telling report
    Tired of advertisement on the forum? Remove advertisement on the forum now. For detail, please click here.
    Learn fortune-telling skills from Master Tony (Purple Star Astrology / 紫微斗数 / ZWDS)

Features: Online private learning | one-on-one teaching | Everything starts from zero | 24/7 access to constantly updated learning materials | Medium of instruction: English
    Bazi reading service:
    Click here to view detail | Real Bazi reading reports (coming soon)

Tags:

Can anyone help ready everything about my brother bazi?

Started by jovi18Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 0
    Views: 43
    Last post December 04, 2019, 04:20:30 PM
    by jovi18
    You Shall Not be Rich!!! A sabotaging chart??

Started by YogiverigudBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 21
    Views: 289
    Last post November 30, 2019, 06:44:26 PM
    by lilac_adv
    Help in understanding if my bazi shows marriage

Started by Ellie24Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 20
    Views: 481
    Last post November 26, 2019, 02:01:21 PM
    by Ellie24
    luck in Bazi

Started by Goldina88Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 65
    Last post November 23, 2019, 10:39:24 AM
    by Goldina88
    bazi reading

Started by chupacoBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 16
    Views: 261
    Last post November 23, 2019, 11:39:45 PM
    by wood99
    missing element in Bazi , please advise me

Started by leakhna11Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 4
    Views: 126
    Last post November 22, 2019, 09:26:43 PM
    by leakhna11
    help me read my bazi ,

Started by leakhna11Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 2
    Views: 86
    Last post November 22, 2019, 05:42:31 PM
    by leakhna11
    Need help to explain Bazi.

Started by NicoleBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 13
    Views: 295
    Last post November 14, 2019, 02:24:08 PM
    by Nicole
    Bazi revelation -

Started by pagodist99Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 19
    Views: 412
    Last post November 27, 2019, 02:28:24 PM
    by FlyingKite
    Wealth Star or Debt Star in Bazi

Replies: 20
    Views: 511
    Last post November 23, 2019, 10:47:35 AM
    by Goldina88
    Bazi YangFire Horse Daymaster

Views: 144
    Last post November 13, 2019, 08:45:55 PM
    by Goldina88
    Can anyone help me read my partner Bazi?

Views: 82
    Last post November 08, 2019, 07:54:16 PM
    by jovi18
    Advanced Bazi/QMDJ Calculator for Phone (with A.I. Analysis)

Started by alexvincentjBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 3
    Views: 282
    Last post December 03, 2019, 07:24:32 PM
    by blackswan
    Hi! Can you help me to read my bazi, please.

Replies: 9
    Views: 284
    Last post November 07, 2019, 07:38:26 PM
    by fan
    help me read my bazi chart (career and financial stability)

Started by honeygoldBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 7
    Views: 270
    Last post October 31, 2019, 05:53:58 PM
    by honeygold
    Zi Wei Dou Shu vs Traditional Bazi Comparison!

Started by ArtofFugueBoard Zi Wei Dou Shu (ZWDS) 紫微斗数

Replies: 1
    Views: 216
    Last post October 30, 2019, 11:53:41 PM
    by BillionaireboyLam
    Loosing a building/bad relationship with my rich father

Started by nin99Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 159
    Last post November 05, 2019, 02:38:52 PM
    by nin99
    past lives bazi

Started by nilegemBoard Si Zhu Ba Zi (SZBZ) 四柱八字

Views: 173
    Last post October 25, 2019, 09:40:40 PM
    by Yogiverigud
    Qi Flow Bazi - Resource, Wealth, Officer

Started by marbleBoard Si Zhu Ba Zi (SZBZ) 四柱八字

Replies: 3
    Views: 220
    Last post October 24, 2019, 07:31:38 PM
    by Yogiverigud
    bazi/zi wei dou shu guidance

Started by brightsupernovaBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 183
    Last post October 22, 2019, 03:31:51 PM
    by johnyqi
    bazi question

Started by AdzaBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 8
    Views: 259
    Last post October 21, 2019, 02:54:31 PM
    by Adza
    Bazi filled with strong “XiaoRen”

Started by PinkFloBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 225
    Last post October 18, 2019, 11:20:28 AM
    by j27945
    Help to read bazi

Started by qqleongBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 202
    Last post November 23, 2019, 11:16:48 PM
    by wood99
    Poor relationship luck (bazi chart)

Started by Regina0806Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 8
    Views: 393
    Last post October 16, 2019, 01:02:56 PM
    by gentlejoker
    Relationship Advice - Bazi / ZWDS

Started by Chariot84Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 236
    Last post October 14, 2019, 10:03:49 AM
    by rainmaster
    Do the rich use religion to keep the poor in their place?

Started by BillionaireboyLamBoard Profound Standard

Views: 194
    Last post October 12, 2019, 03:01:30 AM
    by BillionaireboyLam
    my past,present and future!fire s lps will make me rich-poor-or loosing everythi

Started by nin99Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 18
    Views: 674
    Last post October 31, 2019, 12:14:28 AM
    by nin99
    fire lp s will make me rich or poor or loosing everything?

Started by nin99Board Blindman School (Mangpai Bazi)

Views: 162
    Last post October 31, 2019, 11:41:20 PM
    by nin99
    Help read my BAZI - am I destined to be a SAHM?

Started by VanillaroseBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 410
    Last post October 11, 2019, 04:12:58 AM
    by FlyingKite
    4 Girls and 1 Guy - Bazi / ZWDS analysis

Started by ultimaweaponBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 5
    Views: 263
    Last post October 10, 2019, 10:52:18 AM
    by lilac_adv

Disclaimer:

Your use of FiveArts.Info is at your sole risk. FiveArts.Info cannot be held responsible for the inaccuracy of the readings and information provided by its members.  FiveArts.Info owners, administrators, moderators, masters, members, partners expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind whether express or implied including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.

Total visits since 2014: