ZWDS foundation course by Master aoefengshui. One-on-one teaching.

Author Topic: 2006,2018-every xu year my family get richer at least 1 digit.how will be thislp  (Read 834 times)

Offline nin99

• G301-G400
  • Last Login:June 04, 2020, 06:12:38 AM
    • View Profile
  • Hi EVERYONE,
    I was born on 10 december 1987 8 10 am
    bing gui ren ding
    chen si zi mao

this lp wu shen will be better than ji you?will I be able to make big money and meet my mentor in medicine field,this I WANT TO BE AN FAMOUS DOCTOR.

My father was born on 18 july 1949 at mao hour according to master @Han .
    ding ji xin ji
    mao you wei chou

jia zi

an true predictio that master @Han ,made...in 2016,when my father  bussines start to collapse.
    every xu year you will be rich at least 1 digit.
    so in 2006 my father start to be rich,2018 was the best year from history of my father s comapny after we sign a contract with 5 other s country to export s our drug,my father is a very big drug manufactuer.
    One paradoxal life-why I am not able to enjoy my huge wealth!?I can„t acces my father wealth...he broke the realtionship with my in this year may.

2019 march I graduated the medical specialization,want to do a second specialization dermatology,ophtalmology,want to grow trough my true inner.

is any opiniion about this wy shen lp till now.1 give up drinking 2.become an succesful doctor want to change the field of working to do dermatology or anything else.3.my father get rich at least 1 digit the prediction become true after I saw the financial situatuion in may this year.
    when I will meet my wife?!she will be rich or poor!?
    fire lp s will make me rich or poor?

In this lp I will be able to understand the information better and learn?
    in fact what you see?!new lp=new life?!

Offline Officer89

• G101-G300
    • Last Login:Hidden
      • View Profile
    [Hidden post: You need login to forum to see it.]
    « Last Edit: June 03, 2019, 08:05:08 PM by Officer89 »

Offline nin99

• G301-G400
    • View Profile
  • [Hidden post: You need login to forum to see it.]

Answer is RW I think. RW extremely dislike to meet WEALTH side by side. The father's wealth either will be lost or there will be relationship issues with him cause inheritance issue.

This chart will make own wealth only.

rob weatlh is a good think.
    you think this lp is better than ji you?
    ji you was a mixt year.

Offline Officer89

• G101-G300
      • View Profile
    « Last Edit: June 03, 2019, 08:39:09 PM by Officer89 »

Offline nin99

• G301-G400
    • View Profile
  • in termn of heath this lp is good?!
    I will be a very good person hope to marry with an hot women and have an normal life.

Offline Officer89

• G101-G300
      • View Profile
    « Last Edit: June 08, 2019, 12:44:44 PM by Officer89 »

Offline jrgeorge

• G1-G50
    • Last Login:February 18, 2020, 05:39:02 PM
    • View Profile

rob weatlh is a good think.
    you think this lp is better than ji you?
    ji you was a mixt year.

In bazi classics rob wealth meet wealth is always bad for family wealth.

In terms own career better in wu shen lp but relationship with father will stay broken.

Ji you lp, 7 killings mix officer not good for own achievement but will enjoy more life. Not easy to choose between 2, as wu shen u need depend on yourself. I'll say ji you luck is higher grade when u still can enjoy family resource.

Hi Officer89,
    You think for this chart this rb is stil presnet|?or just is a name and rob wealth is good since I read a robwealth structure(dm include here)-that use wealth.

In this chart I think ren zi pillar is same with dm-or gui and the problem is just lp-ji you and this year ji hai since block and clash dm ,an ji attack ren plus ding to combine.

wait your reply

Offline Officer89

• G101-G300
      • View Profile

Offline jrgeorge

• G1-G50
    • View Profile

Hi Officer89,
    You think for this chart this rb is stil presnet|?or just is a name and rob wealth is good since I read a robwealth structure(dm include here)-that use wealth.

In this chart I think ren zi pillar is same with dm-or gui and the problem is just lp-ji you and this year ji hai since block and clash dm ,an ji attack ren plus ding to combine.

wait your reply

From what I know, Rob wealth meet wealth structure easily no money life. Rob wealth (Ren water) is bad element here. He use fire or wood is best time. Gui water is strong enough with 2 roots in Zi and Chen.

Problem of Ji hai clashing in 2019 but Wu shen & Ji you cycle will not be rich.

Let s understand his chart better
    If he said he is from rich family here ren zi pillar s he is month pillar or he s support from his family
    he s direct wealth or bing is rooted in si!

ren zi pillar zi birth mao and then birth ding or money and in this case according blindman school or mangapi reprezents same person or daymaster.
    ren zi is an ,,all pillar,,which don t need to be disturb

.1.if he make money in 2015 or receive the building is because he is in ji you lp,but in the stem from original chart we don t see any wood or xin to control-than when jia or yin reveal he is able to control he s 7k from lp
    2.he s chart don t need to see 7k
    3.in this lp shen will birth zi or family pillar and also money machine or he s eg ...shen hiiding ren which birt mao

when he loose building is that
    xu from month clash chen from his hour
    hai from ap combine with chen-water tomb and he s water from his chart become suddelny very big
    xu is the grave of ding or indirect wealth for him
    shen from hour make shen zi chen to activate shorlty,but in this year is a harm
    shen hai harm-shen is his support or he s resource,so he s building or resource from rent was lost due his family or hai -ap,which hai is hidding ren

Offline Officer89

• G101-G300
      • View Profile

Hi Officer89,

wait your reply

From what I know, Rob wealth meet wealth structure easily no money life. Rob wealth (Ren water) is bad element here. He use fire or wood is best time. Gui water is strong enough with 2 roots in Zi and Chen.

If he said he is from rich family here ren zi pillar s he is month pillar or he s support from his family

ren zi pillar zi birth mao and then birth ding or money and in this case according blindman school or mangapi reprezents same person or daymaster.

.1.if he make money in 2015 or receive the building is because he is in ji you lp,but in the stem from original chart we don t see any wood or xin to control-than when jia or yin reveal he is able to control he s 7k from lp
    3.in this lp shen will birth zi or family pillar and also money machine or he s eg ...shen hiiding ren which birt mao

hai from ap combine with chen-water tomb and he s water from his chart become suddelny very big
    shen hai harm-shen is his support or he s resource,so he s building or resource from rent was lost due his family or hai -ap,which hai is hidding ren

He say is rich family due to Ding year, thats his father. But Rob wealth is there, the father dislike the money go to him, prefer to give others.

2015 is Yi Wei, there is wood.

Offline jrgeorge

• G1-G50
    • View Profile

Hi Officer89,

wait your reply

He say is rich family due to Ding year, thats his father. But Rob wealth is there, the father dislike the money go to him, prefer to give others.

Ren zi pillar îs also de.we canno t separate rain from ocean.than If ren îs problem wu shen lp will make him able to control.ren wu clash.and wu gui combine;this mean he will able to tale huge money.next lp will ne the Best
    Mai will combine with wei.ren canno t rob two ding s element

Offline nin99

• G301-G400
    • View Profile

Hi Officer89,

wait your reply

Ren zi pillar îs also de.we canno t separate rain from ocean.than If ren îs problem wu shen lp will make him able to control.ren wu clash.and wu gui combine;this mean he will able to tale huge money.next lp will ne the Best
    Mai will combine with wei.ren canno t rob two ding s element

Goldina88 or marble can join to this topic?
    How will be this 10 year s luck for me -wu shen lp

five arts forum

Fortune-telling / birth chart reading / predict your future services by Master Tony (aka aoefengshui). Area of interest:
    Category 1: Relationship/Peach Blossom/Marriage/Spouse/Divorce.
    Category 2: Wealth/Business/Investment/Legal Problem.
    Category 3: Career Plan/Career Move/Job Promotion/Study.
    Category 4: Health/Pregnancy/Children/Accident/Disaster.
    Category 5: The Luck of next 10 years: (Master Tony will work out your luck for next 10 years in general and point out the happening years for the important events).
    Category 6: The Luck of next 12 months: (Master Tony will work out your luck for next 12 months in general and point out the happening months for the important events.)
    Category 7: Your own Category which didn’t mention above.

Note: Master Tony will provide you the reading report in writing and also one private Q&A session afterwards. Everything to be conducted conveniently and anonymously via this forum online.

More detail | About Master Tony (aka aoefengshui) | Ask question privately | Post question in Pre-sales forum | Testimonials | View sample Fortune-telling report
    Tired of advertisement on the forum? Remove advertisement on the forum now. For detail, please click here.
    Learn fortune-telling skills from Master Tony (Purple Star Astrology / 紫微斗数 / ZWDS)

Features: Online private learning | one-on-one teaching | Everything starts from zero | 24/7 access to constantly updated learning materials | Medium of instruction: English
    Bazi reading service:
    Click here to view detail | Real Bazi reading reports (coming soon)

Tags:

Si Hua - Do people use the year pillar of an individual to see the 4 influences

Started by jtBoard Zi Wei Dou Shu (ZWDS) 紫微斗数

Replies: 0
    Views: 30
    Last post June 01, 2020, 10:17:32 AM
    by jt
    Any differences between 1st 5 years and last 5 years in a 10-year LP?

Started by namle.16Board Si Zhu Ba Zi (SZBZ) 四柱八字

Replies: 5
    Views: 175
    Last post May 02, 2020, 10:45:38 PM
    by Gmuli
    Floating wood, will she die this year?

Started by toetBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 40
    Views: 988
    Last post May 01, 2020, 12:23:06 AM
    by tea
    career advice please especially for Geng-zi year

Started by twilightBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 3
    Views: 233
    Last post March 27, 2020, 05:43:58 PM
    by johnyqi
    How my wealth luck next year ?

Started by tancising0Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 1
    Views: 143
    Last post March 24, 2020, 03:17:52 PM
    by johnyqi
    Planing to move to canada, is it going to be better life for my family?

Started by iketutmuliawanaBoard Request for divination [FREE]

Replies: 4
    Views: 263
    Last post March 20, 2020, 09:54:36 AM
    by iketutmuliawana
    Help jobless 3 year, Career advice please

Started by huhulalaBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 2
    Views: 364
    Last post February 10, 2020, 08:10:16 AM
    by Sebest
    Self hua vs year based hua

Started by socratesBoard Zi Wei Dou Shu (ZWDS) 紫微斗数

Views: 284
    Last post February 01, 2020, 04:13:04 AM
    by socrates
    Relationship ends in year 2020?

Started by SnowBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 6
    Views: 437
    Last post January 31, 2020, 11:04:31 PM
    by Snow
    Can you read my Bazi chart? Pd: I wish you a great new year from South America.

Started by VeroLouBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 477
    Last post January 27, 2020, 06:47:08 PM
    by johnyqi
    Geng year tian tong ji or lu

Started by socratesBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 216
    Last post January 27, 2020, 12:55:19 PM
    by FlyingKite
    Is this a good year/right spouse for marriage?

Started by LuckyStars1Board Zi Wei Dou Shu (ZWDS) 紫微斗数

Views: 267
    Last post January 25, 2020, 02:01:42 AM
    by LuckyStars1
    Will I complete an MBA degree if I will pursue this year?Help Please

Started by cmimaBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 225
    Last post January 19, 2020, 08:47:05 PM
    by cmima
    Will my life be smooth? What year is good for me to get married?

Started by moonBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 243
    Last post January 05, 2020, 10:17:46 AM
    by moon
    Practicing martial arts in year 2020- good idea/timing? Chart attached...

Started by reallyreallylikesyouBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 307
    Last post January 04, 2020, 06:36:10 PM
    by darkp
    Ask for the general outlook of the year

Started by SacrarBoard Liu Yao Yi Gua (LYYG)

Views: 245
    Last post January 01, 2020, 10:54:18 PM
    by Sacrar
    Happy new year!Zi geng arrive with shen zi chen for the first time.

Started by nin99Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 23
    Views: 1061
    Last post January 09, 2020, 11:02:22 PM
    by nin99
    Happy New Year 2020

Started by turenoBoard Miscellaneous casual talks

Replies: 9
    Views: 425
    Last post January 02, 2020, 01:44:07 PM
    by natanaza
    why I loose everything this year 10 dec 1987

Started by nin99Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 7
    Views: 355
    Last post December 11, 2019, 04:14:58 PM
    by nin99
    Will i find a suitable job by end of this year??

Started by MarylandBoard Request for divination [FREE]

Views: 182
    Last post December 08, 2019, 07:11:15 PM
    by Maryland
    Will the British queen pass next year?

Started by socratesBoard Birth chart analysis for famous / infamous people

Views: 345
    Last post December 07, 2019, 01:05:57 AM
    by socrates
    I am back to tell what has happened after last year

Started by tancising0Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 22
    Views: 1297
    Last post February 18, 2020, 07:31:53 PM
    by Remoteviewer
    My ba zi for business and family

Started by FendytBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 18
    Views: 1147
    Last post November 09, 2019, 11:47:54 AM
    by Fendyt
    Born after new year b4 li chun

Started by BbkpBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 219
    Last post November 05, 2019, 12:02:10 AM
    by johnyqi
    Longevity year of death vedic astrology ancient texts

Started by nilegemBoard Other Arts of Life

Views: 633
    Last post October 21, 2019, 02:37:11 PM
    by nilegem
    Return to college next year?

Started by tam83Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 203
    Last post October 20, 2019, 03:44:04 PM
    by tam83
    Hard year every travel palace year

Started by jwhite997Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 259
    Last post October 09, 2019, 01:26:20 AM
    by jwhite997
    pls help, Yang Wood DM here afraid of year 2020

Started by maancuisonBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 424
    Last post October 08, 2019, 09:23:40 PM
    by maancuison
    Do clash from annual year to DM always bad?

Started by LuckyJOBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 390
    Last post September 15, 2019, 11:07:47 AM
    by LuckyJO
    I need suggestions on how to anticipate this family dynamic: "Perverse Triangle"

Started by SacrarBoard 4. Art of Divination (Prediction)

Replies: 4
    Views: 543
    Last post September 22, 2019, 05:38:25 PM
    by Gmuli

Disclaimer:

Your use of FiveArts.Info is at your sole risk. FiveArts.Info cannot be held responsible for the inaccuracy of the readings and information provided by its members.  FiveArts.Info owners, administrators, moderators, masters, members, partners expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind whether express or implied including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.

Total visits since 2014: