• please help! 3 WU SHEN (Earth Monkey in DM+Year+ 10 Luck) BIG CLASH with Month. 5 1
Currently:  

Author Topic: please help! 3 WU SHEN (Earth Monkey in DM+Year+ 10 Luck) BIG CLASH with Month.  (Read 3067 times)

Offline BillionaireboyLam

• Wealth Bringer
  • G101-G300
  • Last Login:Hidden
    • View Profile
  • In 神趣八法,  there is a passage in 鬼象 that gives hints about this type of chart becoming nun.

又曰:夫鬼者杀也,乃干逢杀克之意也。须明上下干支,或鬼旺身衰。如乙木以庚金为官,天子化合,又见辛酉七杀,则为鬼旺。经云:“己身临鬼,须明天地之中、,象旺象衰,要识荣枯贵贱。身衰贵旺,应须肢体伤残,身旺鬼衰,定作凶徒之命。鬼身皆衰,男子飘蓬,女作尼姑。”玉井云:“身鬼俱强;兵法刑名而或济;鬼身尽弱,败破狂荡以何疑?木气胜者,专用微金,水气多者,宜凭病土,金气旺者,须病衰火,火气强者,要假浅水,土气厚者,却寻死木。”假如本身乘旺,而逢鬼象,返为贵命,旺中有制,方为全福。身鬼全彰,得刃为制,勇暴而贵显,或乘酒以得官位。如癸丑辛酉乙亥辛巳,乙木八月无气,二辛杀旺,故主残疾。又戊辰癸亥甲申庚午,日坐杀星,可值庚时,本身受克,又亥中水旺,木死于午,此漂流命。

鬼身皆衰,男子飘蓬,女作尼姑。 In ancient times Officer/7k was also called ghost or 鬼。When it is close to the DM, it is called 鬼贴身 Ghost sticking to the body. When this happens and the DM is weak the prediction is made. That if male will become a wanderer, if female will become a nun. 
    This passage was written hundreds of years ago just thought it was interesting to share it's prediction.
    « Last Edit: June 25, 2019, 04:15:50 PM by BillionaireboyLam »
    Live life luxuriously but, keep the mind spiritual.
    There is no contradiction between spirituality and wealth.

• Wealth Bringer
    • G101-G300
    • View Profile
  • Sorry need to make correction. The correct interpretation is when both Officer and Self is weak. Then the prediction is applicable. It is applicable to this chart because 寅 month wood is still young and soft. See strong metal wood is damaged. Therefore this chart meet the criteria.

Offline TianQi

• G101-G300
    • View Profile
  • Hi @waki

I agree with ren, you looks confused as many member and source with different opinions. Diversity normal in CM, this is art. Breakfree from any sects, do not let any sects limits you :) When you do, absorbing all useful from every sects and ignores floating theory, who knows new understanding  comes.

A good quote from a member here,

https://fivearts.info/fivearts/index.php?topic=18379.msg194468#msg194468

"Nobody can predict the exact future, but we all knew exactly what happened in our past."

It is not relying in theory :) not fancy theory, not this sects or that sects.  If you cannot reach acceptable past life accuracy, something wrong eventually.

Due time, let us zoom only in these 3 years (2013, 2015, 2016) to validate the theory and dynamics interaction on your chart.

- 2016. Bad health, depression, betrayals, being used. This you had tell us the story.

- 2013. Share same image with 2016. Busy year, overwork, traumatized event and related betrayal but... if you compared 2013 with 2016, 2016 is the worst. Note : 2013 also bad.

- 2015. Not smooth year but less stress, and the finest year if you compared with 2013 - 2015 - 2016.

If above zoom in true all your confusion of opened or closed tomb, yin shen is work or not should be answered.
    Real divination form do not need any birthdate at all ~ 鬼谷子

Disclaimer : please read my reading in this forum as entertainment purpose as i do not read from birthdate anymore, am using various divination style (三式 not included).

Offline waki

• G101-G300
    • Last Login:October 10, 2019, 10:32:34 PM
      • View Profile
    @BillionaireboyLam

What an amazing prediction! I think I am both a nun and a wanderer  ;D ! That's amazing.
    I don't think my Wood/Officer is inheretnly weak, since it is in thee Month pillar, which I am told is the strongest pillar, and it is very well rooted. I was told this Month Pillar (Jia Yin) in itself is very vibrant. But indeed it is under much stress if the 2 Metal/Monkey are not all in the Tomb and clash with it, and I tend to think that they are only partly entombed (if it is possible that only part of the my Metal goes there, somehting tht is apparently still unclear). So you may say it is weak. I am still not sure about it being void -as I said someone said it is impossible for a month pillar Wood Tiger to be really void.

Same with DM actually, Wu Shen is a briliant pillar usually, and here Earth is rooted in the other pillars, but because of the Wood and the Tiger/Monkey double clash (if Monkey is not entirely fallen in Tomb) then DM is under stress and weakened.

That's why I was surprised to read that my chart is "clear and neat". There is Shen-Yin clash, Chu tomb, combination on Wu and Gui, the hidden link an he, the Huyn (double pillar at day + Year), the void... Even if i knew all this well, I would be confused  :)

@TianQi

Frankly speaking, these years 2013-2015-2016 years were not good years. It started even before. It's not easy to say which was better than the other because overall my situation was rather bad and I was constantly living in anxiety, homeless, sickly having to perform highly demanding academic tasks, etc. I would need to go in much detail to compare and the events in details were very different. 2013: traumatizing betrayal, 2016: another betrayal but I was already knocked out. However I manage to complete a few great tasks (but not all of them), paying the hard price: burnout, and my wallet and banking cards stolen + series of infections.

In private message someone asked me about actually good years in my life. I said "late 1980s and very early 1990s" were rather light and successful and I felt full of energy even though a but of depression.  He or she asked about 1989. I can tell at least that 1989 was a very good year at many levels. I was extremely successful academically, without much effort it was easy, and nicely supported by the people around me. I felt I was brilliant and beautiful, met new supportive or exciting friends, etc. Still a tiny bit depressed but that was a good year.

Does that help?

Offline waki

• G101-G300
      • View Profile
    [Hidden post: You need login to forum to see it.]

Offline waki

• G101-G300
      • View Profile

• Wealth Bringer
    • G101-G300
    • View Profile
  • Hi @waki
    To understand why your wood is vulnerable with a solid wood month pillar. We most understand that beyond the 12 monthly branches there are also 24 solar terms.
    In classical bazi we analyze the condition of Wood during Spring by splitting Spring into 3 parts.This is based on the 24 solar terms. In Chinese we call it 三春之木. You were born during early spring (初春). Which last from 立春 to 雨水. You were born 3 days after 立春.

We have to understand that Metal doesn't just represent Metal, it also represents the cold air or qi. 寒肃之气.  When Early Spring is too cold this could stunt the growth of Wood during it's early phases. That is why during Early Spring Fire is most important and Water is not needed nor is Metal.

I don't use Earthly Branch Enter Tomb theory because it is not a classical technique and i have never used this technique in all my years of reading bazi.
    So i will not start now. The only time i use Entering Tomb is when Heavenly Branch enter's Tomb which is explained in the classics.
    Especially if 7k enters Tomb, this is called 鬼入墓. Sometimes people can die young with this type of bazi but also have a lot of early success.
    Your chart doesn't match this criteria so i didn't take into consideration at all.

From the look of your chart i think things will settle down and become less chaotic for you when 丙子  Month arrive this year. What i would advise is proper thought before taking action. Because right now there could forces at hand that are tempting you to act out of character. You most control your thoughts so that you don't regret your actions afterwards.

Online Han

• Contributor
    • G501++
    • Last Login:Today at 12:27:31 AM
    • View Profile
  • Dear all out there,

I need to start my life all over.

Born on 8 Feb 1968 in Cannes, France, in early morning Ox hour (2:25 am). Female.

Halo Mrs. Waki,

I will explain the understanding of your Life through BaZi. But when you read below graphs, you must wipe out any Traditional method knowledge that already filled into you. Not because of anything, but just because when it still in there you will never can understand your BaZi and your Life. 

So this is your BaZi.

Hope you can understand how to read your BaZi now, the formula that you need to know is all in above. 

Not a severe bad case. It just makes you must can only counting on your own EG - intelligent mind - ownself.

Stay healthy ya Mrs. Waki.

Best Regards,
    Han
    Almost knowing something and actually knowing something are as far apart as the sky to the ground.
                                                           - hanfivearts@gmail.com -

Offline waki

• G101-G300
      • View Profile
    « Last Edit: October 08, 2019, 04:33:44 PM by waki »

Online Han

• Contributor
    • G501++
    • View Profile
  • [Hidden post: You need login to forum to see it.]
    « Last Edit: October 08, 2019, 06:25:19 PM by Han »
    Almost knowing something and actually knowing something are as far apart as the sky to the ground.

Offline waki

• G101-G300
      • View Profile
    Hello @Han

So you mean, because 10 years LP is identical with DM pillar, it does not add much new dynamics to the chart, and therefore the actual "life changer" is the Annual Pillar?
    (This makes a lot of sense, although I never saw it that way or heard this).

Then, maybe the LP does not add any change but it does make the initial chart dynamics much more acute ? Which means that these 10 years will be unusually bumpy, intensely depending on AP.
    Is that what you mean?

Thank you, that's very interesting.

And if so, would also month luck and day luck have more impact?
    Maybe that is what I am going through currently, since this LP started. And remaining steady, unmoved by the ups and downs while at the same time I am navigating into making a life transition and find a place to settle down, becomes extremely difficult... There are days/times when the path ahead seems quite obvious, and I make a step forward, and the next day/time it feels like this is a dead-end or too much suffering ahead. And then I wonder: which direction should I take?

Offline j27945

• Contributor
    • G501++
    • View Profile
    • XKFS.Art
  • 這步運恐怕官非,病痛。

Modified (+English): my bad, sorry. What I mean is there a risk if dispute with bosses, fights with spouse, marriage /relationship stress as well as legal issues. Also, health matters, such as respiratory, upper body ailments etc. In fact, you should sense some of the headwinds already in 2019. And felt the full effect in 2022.
    « Last Edit: October 10, 2019, 05:47:40 AM by j27945 »
    Jovan Tay
    iFSA, Affiliate
    j27945@gmail.com | https://XKFS.Art
    https://www.linkedin.com/in/jovantay

Offline waki

• G101-G300
      • View Profile
    @j27945
    Not sure what you mean. Can you please post in English?
    Anyway, if I had no problem in my life, I would not have started this thread...
    « Last Edit: October 09, 2019, 11:38:22 PM by waki »

Online Han

• Contributor
    • G501++
    • View Profile
  • Hello @Han

So you mean, because 10 years LP is identical with DM pillar, it does not add much new dynamics to the chart, and therefore the actual "life changer" is the Annual Pillar?
    (This makes a lot of sense, although I never saw it that way or heard this).
    Then, maybe the LP does not add any change but it does make the initial chart dynamics much more acute ? Which means that these 10 years will be unusually bumpy, intensely depending on AP.
    Is that what you mean?
    Note.
    Need to see first what element DM sit at. Is it Ti (BiJie/Output/Resources) or DM sit at Yong (Wealth/Officer).

Like this kind of pillar is DM sit at Ti (personal tool) --> Then whole pillar represent DM.

Then when this pillar show up in LP --> The meaning is DM directly receive anything from AP years interaction.
    Ps.
    DM is supposed to receive influence from LP.
    But because that LP is DM own self, what kind of influence LP can give anymore? Only say Output Shen now govern as the strongest --> but under DM belonging. Only that.

While that DM sit at Yong (Wealth/Officer) = Then LP give influence --> become arrival to possess that Wealth/Officer. Then in this kind of LP --> you only need to search when your possession Wealth/Officer see broken. That is why this kind of LP also called "DM exposed out in LP" --> waiting to see harm.

And if so, would also month luck and day luck have more impact?
    Maybe that is what I am going through currently, since this LP started. And remaining steady, unmoved by the ups and downs while at the same time I am navigating into making a life transition and find a place to settle down, becomes extremely difficult... There are days/times when the path ahead seems quite obvious, and I make a step forward, and the next day/time it feels like this is a dead-end or too much suffering ahead. And then I wonder: which direction should I take?
    I use a very simple analogy so anyone can understand:
    When LP Shen govern --> which this Shen is your own hand --> this make your pet strong Tiger even more caged --> Then you are Tarzan that only stand alone to subdue vast jungle --> How can it be done? --> That is why this Tarzan is confused --> Where is my Kingdom? From where to start? It is impossible to subdue vast jungle alone. 

Then in strong Water year --> Shen metal that rule become have use --> Shen birth Water --> And Water nourish Tiger --> Tiger become alive --> and Shen metal cage become weaken --> cage open --> Birth is affection. When it birth --> it doesn't want to do harm to what it nourish --> Then it means in strong Water year your high diploma become have use --> Your Tiger free --> standing beside you as your tool that you can use to command --> That is in 2020 Geng-Zi strong Water year.

Note.
    In that 2020 you only need to avoid dispute with your Bos. Because your Bos is also as your Tool - the Tiger itself too. You dispute with your own Tiger --> then Tiger eat you --> kick you out from office. You only need to be flexible and avoid that ok Mrs. Waki.

Good night,
    Han
    « Last Edit: October 10, 2019, 09:04:52 AM by Han »

five arts forum

Fortune-telling / birth chart reading / predict your future services by Master Tony (aka aoefengshui). Area of interest:
    Category 1: Relationship/Peach Blossom/Marriage/Spouse/Divorce.
    Category 2: Wealth/Business/Investment/Legal Problem.
    Category 3: Career Plan/Career Move/Job Promotion/Study.
    Category 4: Health/Pregnancy/Children/Accident/Disaster.
    Category 5: The Luck of next 10 years: (Master Tony will work out your luck for next 10 years in general and point out the happening years for the important events).
    Category 6: The Luck of next 12 months: (Master Tony will work out your luck for next 12 months in general and point out the happening months for the important events.)
    Category 7: Your own Category which didn’t mention above.

Note: Master Tony will provide you the reading report in writing and also one private Q&A session afterwards. Everything to be conducted conveniently and anonymously via this forum online.

More detail | About Master Tony (aka aoefengshui) | Ask question privately | Post question in Pre-sales forum | Testimonials | View sample Fortune-telling report
    Tired of advertisement on the forum? Remove advertisement on the forum now. For detail, please click here.
    Learn fortune-telling skills from Master Tony (Purple Star Astrology / 紫微斗数 / ZWDS)

Features: Online private learning | one-on-one teaching | Everything starts from zero | 24/7 access to constantly updated learning materials | Medium of instruction: English
    Bazi reading service:
    Click here to view detail | Real Bazi reading reports (coming soon)

Tags:

Poor relationship luck (bazi chart)

Started by Regina0806Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 4
    Views: 67
    Last post October 15, 2019, 06:22:06 PM
    by rainmaster
    Help with mao you clash and chen mao harm spouse palace

Started by mayer2816Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 7
    Views: 529
    Last post October 11, 2019, 08:57:07 PM
    by gentlejoker
    Hard year every travel palace year

Started by jwhite997Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 0
    Views: 33
    Last post October 09, 2019, 01:26:20 AM
    by jwhite997
    pls help, Yang Wood DM here afraid of year 2020

Started by maancuisonBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 2
    Views: 105
    Last post October 08, 2019, 09:23:40 PM
    by maancuison
    Luck pillar

Started by AdzaBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 51
    Last post September 25, 2019, 09:10:41 PM
    by Adza
    Clash

Started by LarryBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 205
    Last post September 30, 2019, 06:26:27 PM
    by SwordBazi
    QMDJ Heaven Plate vs Earth Plate

Started by fanBoard Qi Men Dun Jia

Replies: 3
    Views: 161
    Last post September 16, 2019, 11:18:27 PM
    by fan
    Do clash from annual year to DM always bad?

Started by LuckyJOBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 5
    Views: 123
    Last post September 15, 2019, 11:07:47 AM
    by LuckyJO
    Changing month branch

Started by windwheelBoard Si Zhu Ba Zi (SZBZ) 四柱八字

Replies: 48
    Views: 969
    Last post September 18, 2019, 11:06:07 PM
    by windwheel
    Life is stuck , can I meet angel investor to help on business this year ?

Started by Wooden riverBoard Request for divination [FREE]

Views: 135
    Last post September 10, 2019, 06:57:21 PM
    by Wooden river
    Try to guess which year she met her husband and got married?

Started by SunshineVirgoBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 4
    Views: 189
    Last post September 10, 2019, 06:03:05 PM
    by enqi
    Weak DM or weak bazi means bad luck throughout Life?

Started by fafafaBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 5
    Views: 236
    Last post September 10, 2019, 05:15:16 PM
    by waywalker
    Will I be able to go through this year financial crisis?

Started by YYBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 203
    Last post September 04, 2019, 04:40:24 AM
    by amfortas
    request help on qmdj luck for gacha machine in video game

Started by tensaijsyBoard Request for divination [FREE]

Views: 79
    Last post August 11, 2019, 08:47:31 PM
    by tensaijsy
    Shen sha stars in my natal chart

Started by Regina0806Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 6
    Views: 310
    Last post August 10, 2019, 01:38:23 PM
    by j27945
    Dream of meteor shower then fireball coming towards earth (twice)

Started by Regina0806Board Request for dream and omen reading [FREE]

Views: 237
    Last post August 09, 2019, 11:19:14 AM
    by Regina0806
    Request for relationship luck reading BZ/ZWDS

Started by JoyBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 13
    Views: 319
    Last post August 06, 2019, 02:08:09 AM
    by senators613
    Look for advices on career luck

Started by nam.leBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 201
    Last post August 05, 2019, 11:42:28 PM
    by nam.le
    Bazi reading request for relationship luck?

Started by SunshineVirgoBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 260
    Last post August 04, 2019, 07:45:22 PM
    by SunshineVirgo
    People with Wen Chang star in their Bazi (year stem calculation only)

Started by nilegemBoard Si Zhu Ba Zi (SZBZ) 四柱八字

Replies: 1
    Views: 295
    Last post August 12, 2019, 01:25:17 AM
    by BryanSng91
    Job and wealth luck. Please help.

Started by SenanBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 2
    Views: 198
    Last post July 21, 2019, 05:16:57 PM
    by johnyqi
    Earth and Hitlers bunkers

Started by socratesBoard Birth chart analysis for famous / infamous people

Views: 147
    Last post September 28, 2019, 04:21:46 PM
    by FlyingKite
    Gen Yin in month and career field - advice needed

Started by VaLeoBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 19
    Views: 617
    Last post July 19, 2019, 06:15:46 PM
    by VaLeo
    Interaction between 10-year Luck Pillar and Annual Pillar

Started by rainmasterBoard Si Zhu Ba Zi (SZBZ) 四柱八字

Views: 171
    Last post July 11, 2019, 02:08:03 PM
    by rainmaster
    Please Help!! Bad Luck Bombs Ever Since Start of 2019 and NON STOP STRESS

Started by edisonnwlBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 8
    Views: 412
    Last post July 21, 2019, 05:19:36 PM
    by johnyqi
    Please advise on marriage luck

Started by FalcBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 157
    Last post July 06, 2019, 09:22:00 PM
    by johnyqi
    Can someone help me to read my chart using the method of Bazi, shen sha?

Started by nilegemBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 8
    Views: 426
    Last post July 24, 2019, 08:05:31 PM
    by nilegem
    First day of new month-urgent matter

Started by socratesBoard Zi Wei Dou Shu (ZWDS) 紫微斗数

Replies: 3
    Views: 221
    Last post July 05, 2019, 03:30:05 AM
    by socrates
    Please - advice on mirage luck - Thanks

Started by AgataSantulliBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 86
    Last post July 01, 2019, 11:17:23 PM
    by AgataSantulli
    Help needed - Decade Travel HuaJi to Life Self, double clash to Life Travel

Started by AgataSantulliBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 107
    Last post July 01, 2019, 11:08:08 PM
    by AgataSantulli

Disclaimer:

Your use of FiveArts.Info is at your sole risk. FiveArts.Info cannot be held responsible for the inaccuracy of the readings and information provided by its members.  FiveArts.Info owners, administrators, moderators, masters, members, partners expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind whether express or implied including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.

Total visits since 2014: