• please help! 3 WU SHEN (Earth Monkey in DM+Year+ 10 Luck) BIG CLASH with Month. 5 1
Currently:  

Author Topic: please help! 3 WU SHEN (Earth Monkey in DM+Year+ 10 Luck) BIG CLASH with Month.  (Read 2628 times)

Offline waki

• G101-G300
  • Last Login:June 30, 2019, 04:56:16 AM
    • View Profile
Dear all out there,

I need to start my life all over.

Day
Gui       Wu                   Jia         Wu
Chou    Shen Monkey    Tiger      Monkey

Born on 8 Feb 1968 in Cannes, France, in early morning Ox hour (2:25 am). Female.

My WU DM is not very strong + the Day pillar is identical with the Year Pillar - Earth Monkey and this year 2019, my 10 years Luck pillar is again WU SHEN. They all clash with my Month Pillar, where the only Fire resource can be found. That's too much clash!

What the new WU SHEN Luck pillar added to my life in this Spring 2019 is that it has forcefully pushed me to leave the life style I had embraced for over 20 years (Buddhist monasticism in Tibetan Buddhism). I received too much aggression and have been be exploited enough --for decades.

I have received great blessings but overall this has also led to much trauma, because I have been overused and exploited in terms of work and overall robbed of the outcome of my work, requested to keep my head down and not say one word of protest. This happened continuously for years with my full consent, because I stupidly thought that giving myself away was a good spiritual practice and that it was beneficial to others.
Well, there were several times when I knew things were wrong, but I was overall rather unable to get them right (see my chart has 2 strong Tiger/Monkey clashes).

Now, enough of this. I went through 2 burnout+ one depression, and getting in good shape in terms of health and mental health is a long journey that took years and is not over.

Enough. I have left one month ago and I am done. That's the additional clash from the 10 years Luck pillar ?

But now I am a bit lost, lacking orientation --save the priority which is to get well, take care of myself. I still want to keep a strong spiritual life and moreover I am very afraid of returning to the "world", because 1. I am exhausted. 2. I am not interested. 3. I am afraid of failure, being robbed again of my work if I am just kind, and new trauma if I try to stand for my rights.

I do have high education, a few good supportive friends, and many intellectual and creative skills. My family is not supportive and never was --which is where the trouble started. This is a time that also feels like being a rebellious teenagers who needs to face adulthood and create her life.
Anyone can advice?

Do I need to hide in a hole until Fire comes in the 10 years Luck (next decade, in 2029) because there is indeed mainly painful clashed to endure till then?
Can I start an artistic life now, and express myself, not expecting great success, but at least gain some peace and above all, some happiness (I love being creative and I am gifted, but this does not easily help making a living)?
Is is OK to keep my monastic vows in an open way? Or should I do it in hidden way (just for my own sake) while being in the world,
or should I give them back and look for affection and support in love life because otherwise things can only be too tough?

So many questions... !!!
Can you help?

I did ask for professional Bazi guidance 2 years ago and have come to this forum a few times, but nobody could see the big clash from 2019. Nos it's there. and I need to make a series of decisions...

« Last Edit: June 09, 2019, 07:35:53 PM by waki »

Offline j27945

• Contributor
  • G501++
  • Last Login:Hidden
    • View Profile
    • XKFS.Art
  • Actually there is 3 tiger vs 1 monkey.

And in 2028, it likely get worst as the ratio becomes 4 vs 1.

Liver, Gall Bladder, Head. Joints, Veins, Eye, Nervous System, Limbs and Hair Loss. It also associate with anger and spirit/soul vulnerability. Setting up for depression.

Take note of this aspect and cover adequately if you have insurance plan. Avoid risky travel during that particular year. Embrace positive intent as the mind is a record of the past, the negative cycle will repeat if you tell your mind enough times.

Fire though missing in the chart is not useful on one hand as it strengthen metal and weaken wood further, water is preferred. Water relates to wisdom practice and a root for wood.

The element of water relates to sacral chakra, When the sacral chakra is blocked, it can affect your hips, kidneys, pelvis, sexual organs, and lower back. induce fear of financial security, acceptance, abandonments, social status, and creativity.
    « Last Edit: June 12, 2019, 06:11:30 AM by j27945 »
    Jovan Tay
    iFSA, Affiliate
    j27945@gmail.com | https://XKFS.Art
    https://www.linkedin.com/in/jovantay

Offline waki

• G101-G300
      • View Profile
    Many thanks for this insight, it's very interesting and quite relevant,
    but this !?

Actually there is 3 tiger vs 1 monkey.

Day pillar = Monkey + Year Pillar = Monkey + Decade Luck = Monkey. Where and how do you see 3 Tigers vs 1 Monkey ???!

Liver, Gall Bladder, Head. Joints, Veins, Eye, Nervous System, Limbs and Hair Loss. It also associate with anger and spirit/soul vulnerability. Setting up for depression.

Yep overall this is right. I definitely have a depressed tendency at least since teenagehood, struggling to stay optimistic and enthusiastic, and suffered actual depression in the middle of the 2000 decade. But I have learned to handle this with the help of spirituality and meditation. I am doing fine. It is a nearly constant struggle since my life is so instable and challenging, no matter what I do, but positivism always eventually win, with a path of acceptance, humility, gratitude for life, etc.

The thing is that I am a kind of passionate or intense person with unusual great "life force" somehow. This is there in me and asks for expression, for life.

When the sacral chakra is blocked, it can affect your hips, kidneys, pelvis, sexual organs, and lower back. induce fear of financial security, acceptance, abandonments, social status, and creativity.

Sacral chakra as water is news to me. But yes, lower back/ pelvis/ sacral bone ... this a very sensitive part of my condition, partly blocked and I have spent the last 4 years trying many different things to fix it. At least today I can say it does not hurt and feel as blocked and frozen as it was 10 years ago.

Fire though missing in the chart is not useful on one hand as it strengthen metal and weaken wood further, water is preferred. Water relates to wisdom practice and a root for wood.
    I am confused between Fire and Water, really. Why would I need to strengthen Wood and not Earth?

These days I am looking at the 12 stages of Qi/Life. The Earth-Monkey pillars are not very good : Sickness/Ailing stage. Would that mean I should not try to use them and rather work with the Month pillar? (this is what you seem to suggest when you advise no Fire but more Water). But how can one not rely on one's DM as the central issue?

Offline j27945

• Contributor
    • G501++
    • View Profile
    • XKFS.Art
  • Many thanks for this insight, it's very interesting and quite relevant,
    but this !?

Actually there is 3 tiger vs 1 monkey.

Day pillar = Monkey + Year Pillar = Monkey + Decade Luck = Monkey. Where and how do you see 3 Tigers vs 1 Monkey ???!

Yep overall this is right. I definitely have a depressed tendency at least since teenagehood, struggling to stay optimistic and enthusiastic, and suffered actual depression in the middle of the 2000 decade. But I have learned to handle this with the help of spirituality and meditation. I am doing fine. It is a nearly constant struggle since my life is so instable and challenging, no matter what I do, but positivism always eventually win, with a path of acceptance, humility, gratitude for life, etc.

The thing is that I am a kind of passionate or intense person with unusual great "life force" somehow. This is there in me and asks for expression, for life.

When the sacral chakra is blocked, it can affect your hips, kidneys, pelvis, sexual organs, and lower back. induce fear of financial security, acceptance, abandonments, social status, and creativity.

Sacral chakra as water is news to me. But yes, lower back/ pelvis/ sacral bone ... this a very sensitive part of my condition, partly blocked and I have spent the last 4 years trying many different things to fix it. At least today I can say it does not hurt and feel as blocked and frozen as it was 10 years ago.

I am confused between Fire and Water, really. Why would I need to strengthen Wood and not Earth?

These days I am looking at the 12 stages of Qi/Life. The Earth-Monkey pillars are not very good : Sickness/Ailing stage. Would that mean I should not try to use them and rather work with the Month pillar? (this is what you seem to suggest when you advise no Fire but more Water). But how can one not rely on one's DM as the central issue?

Typos. 3 monkey vs 1 Tiger. My apologies.
    Jovan Tay
    iFSA, Affiliate

Offline waki

• G101-G300
      • View Profile
    Typos. 3 monkey vs 1 Tiger. My apologies.

All right!  :D

Offline waki

• G101-G300
      • View Profile
    induce fear of financial security, acceptance, abandonments, social status, and creativity.

Yep. Even though I am not in a state of poverty, I am concerned about material insecurity. I do fear abandonment and rejection, and it's mainly in my head, but it can at times lead me to poor social behaviour, like not wanting to be too much with other people --on the other hand having had intense spiritual life does not fuels my wish for active social life. I like to be on my own. Finding the balance is very challenging, and when with people, the fears can easily come up. And I know they are my own mental creation. I am working on this paradox for years. Hope to allaviate it. Awareness of it is not enough.

Offline TianQi

• G101-G300
    • View Profile
  • Hi @waki

Can you share your spiritual journey?
    Your spiritual star is indeed high and the only thing can help you sailing this life.

Sorry if blunt truth, but your material insecurity will hard to change. I personally think you are blessed, time for you to move on to the next spiritual level. Spiritual should be the things you aim for. Then wealth will follow a bit

Offline waki

• G101-G300
      • View Profile
    Thank you so much for joining the conversation and for your insight.  :)

Can you share your spiritual journey?

Do you mean, share it here? It's a long and very rich journey, quite uncommon, so would be too long to explain.

Well, this is what I can say. I am French, worked for Nature preservation for years in the 1990s, then felt INNER Nature is key so turned to inner Nature, became spiritual, started to pray, met Buddhism, met my master, followed the teachings with passion, went into strict retreat, became a nun, entered retreat, returned, was put to work in a Dharma center in France (not by my master, but I had to live somewhere as a French nun), worked and worked (far too much, 7/7 365/365, and at least 15-18/24) in charge of temple, of publication, of translation (learned Tibetan language), collapsed out of exhaustion (sleep deprived + being used and all the back biting and jealousy) + depression (burnout), left and went in retreat, lived in an Himalayan hermitage for years, then wanted to help Himalayan culture preservation while being based up there, then being asked to work, again worked and worked (far too much again, doing academic research, writing books, training people etc), again collapsed because of lack of support and my lack of ability in supporting my self/ asking/receiving support (burnout), etc. All these years of work were unpaid work. I always felt the spiritual connection was nourishing me, sustaining me, protecting me. I am a kind of phoenix and I owe it to the Spirit.

Details would be interesting but you get the picture. And no, I am not enlightened.

If you mean "share it" like writing books and publicizing it, I am nowadays willing to do that because people are usually extremely inspired by my life and ask me to write it down, manga a blog etc. And if I can inspire others, I am happy. A few months ago I gave a talk and people cam at the end asking me where the talk is available (like, did I write a book or do I sell DVD or I wonder what)

BUT.
    But #1. This is tricky. I don't want it to become a spiritual side track. I am not willing to take that risk.

But #2. my experience so far is that I may also get in return huge jealousy, power struggles, and I am tired and not ready to face more struggles and so far I almost always lose, or end up leaving, withdrawing, hiding. I am therfore willing to wait until at last a good 10 years Luck comes --the Fire, in 2029, 10 more years to wait (Fire has never come so far in my Luck!). That means 10 more years for me to keep learning from life, and basically learn to love myself and put myself first. This is a difficult lesson for me. I am altruistic, super sensitive, emphatic, and others always come first, for good and for bad reasons too (like the fear of rejection).

Now if Fire is not good and I rather need Water, then I am very confused.

Your spiritual star is indeed high
    How or where do you see this? Where and how do you see the blessing? Please tell me.

Anyway, this must be true. I don't know how to compare myself to anyone else, but clearly it's higher than usual. Much higher. I have good connection with great spiritual masters, and in particular with my own master, who is a very very great master alive on earth. But he told me I need to have control on my own life --he leaves it to me to navigate and create it.

Your spiritual star is indeed high and the only thing can help you sailing this life.

I can believe this. I am so blessed. Even now I want to keep this central. It's just part of me, and since this part or core of me is out-worldly, it does not matter what happens to me down here, at the end, with this compass. Yet I do need to navigate being incarnated down here. And obviously there are many lessons to learn. Challenges to face, decisions to make. Grow up. (sigh) :-[

Do you think artistic creativity can be part of the picture? Like painting, poetry, or other means of self expression? I am gifted, and I find much joy in that. But For 20 years I did not allow my slef to indulge in such pleasure. I considered it all "expression of my ego" and did not want to boost my ego. Now I feel I do need such sources of joy. I wonder if that can be a positive part of my journey, how far I can invest time and energy and hope in there, or whether it's distraction, silliness, and I'd rather focus on earning money or go back to strict retreat. (Well actuallybefore anything else, I still have some academic task to complete meanwhile).

Sorry if blunt truth, but your material insecurity will hard to change.

Because of the clashes? No worry, I m not afraid of blunt truth. I am afraid of blunt lies, and of blunt mistakes.  ;D

Then wealth will follow a bit
    Actually I don't care about wealth. I can and did live on little, very little and that's fine. But I need the security. Enough trials. They led to toxic anxiety at the end.

Possibly being WU --Yang Earth-- has prevented me from making the right changes in my life. Can this be so? Yet I did leave lay life and entered monasticism. And I did leave my country and went to retire in a high altitude hermitage far away. And I did leave the hermitage to work in a new field --cultural conservation. Etc.

What's wrong? What am I missing?

And again: besides spirituality, what about keeping the monastic vow, and if so hidden or publicly? Any idea?
    « Last Edit: June 13, 2019, 12:03:27 AM by waki »

Offline TianQi

• G101-G300
    • View Profile
    How or where do you see this? Where and how do you see the blessing? Please tell me.

Anyway, this must be true. I don't know how to compare myself to anyone else, but clearly it's higher than usual. Much higher. I have good connection with great spiritual masters, and in particular with my own master, who is a very very great master alive on earth.

From 癸丑. 申 fall in 丑. 寅申 canceled. 丑 also part of 戊 in year. Sign of higher level nobleman and spiritual master.

If you want to know why you always being underestimated or using by others, it also because 丑. Not because 寅申. But then it is good and save your life because 丑 also manifested in year by 戊癸.

Whenever disaster come, you will pass it with little scratch, that is why i say the blessing and you probably not aware with this. This just very brief explanation. There are another prominent signs.

In my humble opinion you have good chart in spiritual seeking. If you believe in me, you continue your spiritual life and you will greatly progress in next LP.

For current LP not need to worry, as i said you will pass the challenge with little scratch. And i predict you will back to your spiritual life in the future. Your lifespan still long ^^

Because of the clashes? No worry, I m not afraid of blunt truth.

Possibly being WU --Yang Earth-- has prevented me from making the right changes in my life. Can this be so?

No. It is all wrong. What you mention is the opposite to be exactly.

besides spirituality, what about keeping the monastic vow, and if so hidden or publicly? Any idea?

You must be always hidden. Like what you did as always. That's how 戊 in year actived.

Ok. I have a question, who is your great master alive on earth name? If you not convenience in sharing this can send pm to me, as i also have several question relating meditation topic :)

Offline TianQi

• G101-G300
    • View Profile
  • You need to understand your 戊 nature. 戊 is mountain. But this mountain without solid foundation on earth + your mind cannot break free from money because dm combine with 癸 wealth. Deep inside your mind you have high desire of worldly material.

But this 癸 wealth not belong to you, why?

1. because 癸 sit on 丑, this is RW, first sign of other people money.

2. 癸 is 丑, while all 戊 in day and year fall in 丑. Then the tomb closed by 戊癸. Whatever you do you cannot obtain the wealth.

3. 癸丑 also combine with year pillar, because 丑 is 戊. And this is wealth star. Meaning is other people money.

Formation is important when reading a chart, what is the meaning of the formation?

The chart advice you to progress in higher spiritual level. The chart also advice you to not worry about money at all, because this will automatically following you.

If you enter into normal life this will reject the path, then 寅申 will manifested. 丑 is helping you and since it is written in your chart, i predict you will back to spiritual world in the future with more solid foundation.

Why i said you have long lifespan? Because 癸丑 star is very bright and your saviors. It also combine with year pillar. The meaning is olden age flourishing and it backs to year pillar again. After this life, your next life will even better. Do not waste it.

One last thing, your idleness star is the brightest. Idleness means doing nothing. This is good for spiritual or meditation activity. So i believe you are good at meditation.

Online chary

• G501++
    • Last Login:Today at 12:34:46 PM
      • View Profile
    This is basically religious journey not spiritual jouney.
    Spiritual jouney is only after attaining spirit/true self consciousness (self-realization).

Offline flyingphoenix

• G501++
    • View Profile
  • [Hidden post: You need login to forum to see it.]
    ~~HaPpiNesS is AboUt dEaLinG wiTh mY owN dEsTiNy~~

Offline Axis

• Contributor
    • G501++
      • View Profile
    [Hidden post: You need login to forum to see it.]
    « Last Edit: June 13, 2019, 06:15:38 PM by Axis »

Offline Remoteviewer

• 293SUN158
    • G501++
    • 1命, 2运, 3风水, 4德, 5读书, 6名, 7相, 8交贵人, 9养生, 10敬神
    • View Profile
  • Won't it be better to first take care of your earthly duties earn money(earth energy) then moved on to enjoy your spiritual journey(spiritual energy) . Having reverse order bring chaos in your life.
    Om Mani Padme Hum.

Offline j27945

• Contributor
    • G501++
    • View Profile
    • XKFS.Art
  • Yin has Jia
    Chou has Ji
    Jovan Tay
    iFSA, Affiliate

five arts forum

Fortune-telling / birth chart reading / predict your future services by Master Tony (aka aoefengshui). Area of interest:
    Category 1: Relationship/Peach Blossom/Marriage/Spouse/Divorce.
    Category 2: Wealth/Business/Investment/Legal Problem.
    Category 3: Career Plan/Career Move/Job Promotion/Study.
    Category 4: Health/Pregnancy/Children/Accident/Disaster.
    Category 5: The Luck of next 10 years: (Master Tony will work out your luck for next 10 years in general and point out the happening years for the important events).
    Category 6: The Luck of next 12 months: (Master Tony will work out your luck for next 12 months in general and point out the happening months for the important events.)
    Category 7: Your own Category which didn’t mention above.

Note: Master Tony will provide you the reading report in writing and also one private Q&A session afterwards. Everything to be conducted conveniently and anonymously via this forum online.

More detail | About Master Tony (aka aoefengshui) | Ask question privately | Post question in Pre-sales forum | Testimonials | View sample Fortune-telling report
    Tired of advertisement on the forum? Remove advertisement on the forum now. For detail, please click here.
    Learn fortune-telling skills from Master Tony (Purple Star Astrology / 紫微斗数 / ZWDS)

Features: Online private learning | one-on-one teaching | Everything starts from zero | 24/7 access to constantly updated learning materials | Medium of instruction: English
    Bazi reading service:
    Click here to view detail | Real Bazi reading reports (coming soon)

Tags:

QMDJ Heaven Plate vs Earth Plate

Started by fanBoard Qi Men Dun Jia

Replies: 3
    Views: 127
    Last post September 16, 2019, 11:18:27 PM
    by fan
    Do clash from annual year to DM always bad?

Started by LuckyJOBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 5
    Views: 98
    Last post September 15, 2019, 11:07:47 AM
    by LuckyJO
    Changing month branch

Started by windwheelBoard Si Zhu Ba Zi (SZBZ) 四柱八字

Replies: 48
    Views: 829
    Last post September 18, 2019, 11:06:07 PM
    by windwheel
    Life is stuck , can I meet angel investor to help on business this year ?

Started by Wooden riverBoard Request for divination [FREE]

Replies: 0
    Views: 67
    Last post September 10, 2019, 06:57:21 PM
    by Wooden river
    Try to guess which year she met her husband and got married?

Started by SunshineVirgoBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 4
    Views: 165
    Last post September 10, 2019, 06:03:05 PM
    by enqi
    Weak DM or weak bazi means bad luck throughout Life?

Started by fafafaBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 5
    Views: 170
    Last post September 10, 2019, 05:15:16 PM
    by waywalker
    Will I be able to go through this year financial crisis?

Started by YYBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 7
    Views: 180
    Last post September 04, 2019, 04:40:24 AM
    by amfortas
    request help on qmdj luck for gacha machine in video game

Started by tensaijsyBoard Request for divination [FREE]

Views: 62
    Last post August 11, 2019, 08:47:31 PM
    by tensaijsy
    Shen sha stars in my natal chart

Started by Regina0806Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 6
    Views: 264
    Last post August 10, 2019, 01:38:23 PM
    by j27945
    Dream of meteor shower then fireball coming towards earth (twice)

Started by Regina0806Board Request for dream and omen reading [FREE]

Views: 156
    Last post August 09, 2019, 11:19:14 AM
    by Regina0806
    Request for relationship luck reading BZ/ZWDS

Started by JoyBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 13
    Views: 270
    Last post August 06, 2019, 02:08:09 AM
    by senators613
    Look for advices on career luck

Started by nam.leBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 183
    Last post August 05, 2019, 11:42:28 PM
    by nam.le
    Bazi reading request for relationship luck?

Started by SunshineVirgoBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 235
    Last post August 04, 2019, 07:45:22 PM
    by SunshineVirgo
    People with Wen Chang star in their Bazi (year stem calculation only)

Started by nilegemBoard Si Zhu Ba Zi (SZBZ) 四柱八字

Replies: 1
    Views: 243
    Last post August 12, 2019, 01:25:17 AM
    by BryanSng91
    Job and wealth luck. Please help.

Started by SenanBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 2
    Views: 175
    Last post July 21, 2019, 05:16:57 PM
    by johnyqi
    Earth and Hitlers bunkers

Started by socratesBoard Birth chart analysis for famous / infamous people

Views: 84
    Last post July 16, 2019, 12:22:16 AM
    by socrates
    Gen Yin in month and career field - advice needed

Started by VaLeoBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 19
    Views: 571
    Last post July 19, 2019, 06:15:46 PM
    by VaLeo
    Interaction between 10-year Luck Pillar and Annual Pillar

Started by rainmasterBoard Si Zhu Ba Zi (SZBZ) 四柱八字

Views: 143
    Last post July 11, 2019, 02:08:03 PM
    by rainmaster
    Please Help!! Bad Luck Bombs Ever Since Start of 2019 and NON STOP STRESS

Started by edisonnwlBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 8
    Views: 385
    Last post July 21, 2019, 05:19:36 PM
    by johnyqi
    Please advise on marriage luck

Started by FalcBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 1
    Views: 144
    Last post July 06, 2019, 09:22:00 PM
    by johnyqi
    Can someone help me to read my chart using the method of Bazi, shen sha?

Started by nilegemBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 399
    Last post July 24, 2019, 08:05:31 PM
    by nilegem
    First day of new month-urgent matter

Started by socratesBoard Zi Wei Dou Shu (ZWDS) 紫微斗数

Views: 211
    Last post July 05, 2019, 03:30:05 AM
    by socrates
    Please - advice on mirage luck - Thanks

Started by AgataSantulliBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 79
    Last post July 01, 2019, 11:17:23 PM
    by AgataSantulli
    Help needed - Decade Travel HuaJi to Life Self, double clash to Life Travel

Views: 96
    Last post July 01, 2019, 11:08:08 PM
    by AgataSantulli
    Marriage Luck

Views: 201
    Last post June 27, 2019, 10:06:02 PM
    by AgataSantulli
    When is a clash positive?

Started by rainmasterBoard Si Zhu Ba Zi (SZBZ) 四柱八字

Replies: 2
    Views: 204
    Last post June 26, 2019, 08:42:51 PM
    by Gmuli
    Predict my current luck period.

Started by Mic CBoard Request for divination [FREE]

Views: 174
    Last post June 23, 2019, 09:48:56 PM
    by Mic C
    Walk into new luck pillar, What will happend

Started by yurahaBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 320
    Last post June 25, 2019, 12:51:20 AM
    by yuraha
    Please advise me my marriage / love luck with Bazi + ZWDS

Started by ultimaweaponBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 16
    Views: 570
    Last post June 19, 2019, 12:15:47 PM
    by ultimaweapon
    month branch fall into DE

Started by qiu21Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 194
    Last post June 14, 2019, 09:28:48 AM
    by wellhandy

Disclaimer:

Your use of FiveArts.Info is at your sole risk. FiveArts.Info cannot be held responsible for the inaccuracy of the readings and information provided by its members.  FiveArts.Info owners, administrators, moderators, masters, members, partners expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind whether express or implied including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.

Total visits since 2014: