• please help! 3 WU SHEN (Earth Monkey in DM+Year+ 10 Luck) BIG CLASH with Month. 5 1
Currently:  

Author Topic: please help! 3 WU SHEN (Earth Monkey in DM+Year+ 10 Luck) BIG CLASH with Month.  (Read 2385 times)

Offline TianQi

• G101-G300
  • Last Login:Hidden
    • View Profile
  • @Axis

For 暗合 need to take DHHS, in this case 丑 is closed so the combination is valid by 甲己.

Personal Interpretation : 寅申 cancelled not only because 申 enter 丑, but also 寅丑 anhe. It tells about the harmonious of 2 opposing elements.

To looking for the remedy and the path is inside the chart formation it self. 甲寅 is under control.

In HS another 戊 in year is ready to gang up 7k. Both HS and EB showing same intention. Her desire is 癸 in hour but unfulfilled desire as explained in prev comment.

丑 is 太极, 天醫 the star quality very bright but meet 血刃. This spiritual journey through turbulence. Where 丑 also manifested in 戊 year pillar is a clear indicator of spiritual path. Then 戊癸 (wealth or in this case basic necessities) will automatically follows. Because this wealth not hers.

Many master or higher nobleman like ancestor, spirit will help her. 戊 in year is same polarity with DM, they will not hurt DM but helped. A blessing. So i believe if she says she has great master which she claimed. Perhaps a lama or a kind ^^

As inside no sign of fire but there are woods, she lacks of happiness or warmth. Next LP she will reject 癸 wealth. In next LP i think she will more well-control her unfulfilled desire and ready to move on to the next level of spiritual journey.

Offline Axis

• Contributor
    • G501++
      • View Profile
    [Hidden post: You need login to forum to see it.]
    « Last Edit: June 13, 2019, 11:34:38 PM by Axis »

Offline waki

• G101-G300
    • Last Login:June 30, 2019, 04:56:16 AM
      • View Profile
    Dear all,

many thanks for your inputs and insights and questions!

I'll answer a few.

As a nun, how do you know about bazi? What is lack in your religious belief/faith so far, so that you go into bazi?

spiritual journey, as you know its beyond monastic or mundane life

This is basically religious journey not spiritual jouney.

Yes religion and spirituality are two different things. I am not willing to talk about very spiritual things here, especially personal spirituality. This is private, and actually irrelevant, save the fact that I am still inspired by my spiritual life/experience and I cherish it and want to preserve it nourish it --well it's not "it", it's my own spirit! 
    + To me sprituality is not meant to be a topic for much casual or intellectual discussion in a forum. In that sense, I am very traditional!

Anyway I can and do speak here about the external aspect of my spiritual life, which in my case are very religious since I have embraced a religious path, getting ordained as a nun.

Now traditionnally, getting ordained means one enters a monastery. And the monastic sangha is supported by the lay sangha, and trained by the superior sangha.
    But I am French and there is no Buddhist monastery in the West. So I have found myself instead in a Dharma center, which is something meant to serve the needs of the lay poeple, and to some extent, is managed to also attract donations for the monasteries in Asia and the Asian sangha (Himalayan monks and nuns in this case).

And monasticism is a male affair overall. Patriarchal. At least the Tibetan one, very patriarchal and very conservative in this matter so far. And I am a woman.

There is no religious institution fitting my profile in my tradition. And I became a nun when I was 30, means I did not have much savings or retirement pension or anything. So I am very little supported. I did not care, I was young, enthusiastic, dedicated, ready to live with hardly nothing, not afraid of challenges and hardship. And receiving a few teachings from my master once in a while, even though he lives very far away, was no pb. I was blessed enough. Felt so fortunate !!

Now I am 50+, and I can't go on with these material conditions: being used, no security and too much instability, and too little opportunity for meditation (I had to leave my hermitage not only because I undertook some academic work, but also due to VISA, I am a foreigner there).

Anyway now I have reached a state where I am also interested in psychology and mental health, because this is obviously an issue that I need to address and that Tibetan Buddhism does not address --I have lived in Asia long enough to know that Asian culture traditionally and to some extent still today (at least in the Himalayas) creates different brains. (I am originally a biologist by education, and recently did catch up n the field of neurosciences).

As for Bazi, even Tibetan Lamas study astrology. Most Tibetan lamas are astrologers. It is true that at the highest spiritual level, we don't care about the ups and down and we focus on what stads beyond the material and passing experiences of this life. But Tibetans are very pragamatists as well. Let's say that as long as you need to eat, and to eat successfully (the right food, and the capacity to digest it), then astrology is relevant.

I have studied Tibetan astrology but it is not so detailed. Lately, because I faced to much hardship and breakdown, I have studied mostly Western Astrology and a bit of Bazi. It helped me at least to undetsand that my fate, my destiny, --my karma--- is full of trials and therefore to accept it. I find Bazi clearer in several matters.

I'll read you advice and will revert with a few questions. (I am not familiar with Chinese ideograms so that takes a bit of time, sorry.  :P)

Thanks again!

« Last Edit: June 13, 2019, 11:47:02 PM by waki »

Offline TianQi

• G101-G300
    • View Profile
  • [Hidden post: You need login to forum to see it.]

Hi Waki, TianQi, All,

Thank you TianQi for your reply.. very interesting..

For 暗合 need to take DHHS, in this case 丑 is closed so the combination is valid by 甲己.

Personal Interpretation : 寅申 cancelled not only because 申 enter 丑, but also 寅丑 anhe. It tells about the harmonious of 2 opposing elements.

To looking for the remedy and the path is inside the chart formation it self. 甲寅 is under control.

In HS another 戊 in year is ready to gang up 7k. Both HS and EB showing same intention. Her desire is 癸 in hour but unfulfilled desire as explained in prev comment.

- Does an-he is invalid when tomb is opened?
    - Jia Yin solid pillar is kong wang by Day & Year pillars

Have nice time

:)

Hi @Axis

Different schools will apply different rules.
    In mine and also based on my experience.

1. Yin chou an he invalid when tomb is opened. The tomb if not opened dhhs is earth. While opened tomb, dhhs will not be earth anymore. For me it does not fit my logic if it still earth ^^ that is why an he sometimes not active, sometimes active. The combination is different with normal combination which is more direct.

2. As for kw, since it saved by combination i not read it as kw anymore. But in this case 7k is definitely under control whether we apply different rule of kw.

Best regards
    TianQi

Offline waki

• G101-G300
      • View Profile
    For now I will just reply to this

Her desire is 癸 in hour but unfulfilled desire

I doubt that it is right to say that I am desiring wealth. I understand the Bazi that says Wu wants to combine, but then I am puzzled by your statement.

When I was working as a lay woman, highly educated, I worked in NGOs, where the salaries where the lowest end compared to what my classmates from my college got in the private companies or even government agencies, but I was happier there, I did not care about money, my focus was 1. the purity of the ethics, 2. the independence (away from politicians and corruption) and 3. the efficiency at nature conservation.

Then for decades as a nun I was living on hardly nothing and I did not care. What broke me down was the harassment or backbiting, the exploitation (working hard, 7/7, no recognition, no training, no station, and unpaid), and the fact that I felt it was wrong NOT to dedicate my life to meditation (as my master kept telling me: not to work but to withdraw!).

I'll answer the other point a bit later. I need to ponder (and translate too!)

Offline Axis

• Contributor
    • G501++
      • View Profile

Offline waki

• G101-G300
      • View Profile
    First of all, I must say a big thank you to TianQi, bringing so much new light to my chart.

I am happy others also learn form this. I do have comments and questions, I hope you don't mind.

申 fall in 丑. 寅申 canceled.

" 申 fall in 丑" ...all stored away in the tomb? Does that work for the 2 Monkeys (day + year), and even the 3 monkeys (add LP)? Or only for one, say the Day?

If 寅申 clash is canceled, that's huge. No clash at all? I do feel too much instability in my life (and in my thought process, which is very quick, and my mood very changing moment to moment, influenced my all the movements around me, especially human connections. I do need meditation and the best is to withdraw and retire). And I do feel clashed whenever I try to stand right and not bend down. (7k not easy!!)

Could the instability be because both Monkey and Tiger are “Growth Stars” that indicate movement, and instability? (but isn't Monkey stored away in the tomb?)
    And because Tiger is "travelling star" to WU, indicating much instability as well?

If Metal/Monkey stored away and no clash, does that mean the Fire direct resource in the Month pillar is still available? 

If you want to know why you always being underestimated or using by others, it also because 丑.

You mean: Rob Wealth, right? Means I will always be robbed of whatever I bring, show, produce? (quite my experience so far)
    If so, I'd better share freely, then? And then, make a living from alms and donations... (that's tilting the balance for remaining ordained, but rather publicly then).
    Or I'd better hide and not show, bring up, produce ? But then it is of very little use.

Or,as I said, I'd better wait for the next LP in 2029, when fire will at last appear in LP and warm up my chart?

Whenever disaster come, you will pass it with little scratch, that is why i say the blessing and you probably not aware with this.
    If little scratch means not getting killed or severely injured, just emotional trauma, health havoc but no irreversible damage to any organ (so far), and the need to change home place and condition, you are right. I am doing fine, I am surviving the trials, and recovering (it takes years) with more knowledge, more experience. But that is yet quite exhausting and often depressing.

In my humble opinion you have good chart in spiritual seeking. If you believe in me, you continue your spiritual life and you will greatly progress in next LP.

Thank you thank you! My heart and soul are longing for the spiritual life, but I am traumatized by the hardship and having to create a path on my own (I mean, how to live in renunciation, yet without a monastery, without traditional sangha support). I want to believe there is a way. I wonder which way. I wonder how to make it happen. What to change, what to keep?

And i predict you will back to your spiritual life in the future. Your lifespan still long ^^

I don't know what your prediction is based on, but I love it 200%. It warms me up. Thank you. As for the lifespan, I wish I can live long, because if my LP is good only after I am 63, or 80, then better live long. I feel I do have much to share with the world, but for now not able to do it. For all the reasons explained (depressing conditions...)

your idleness star is the brightest.

Sounds so funny.  :) What is this star? Where do you see it?

...More next post

With gratitude

Offline waki

• G101-G300
      • View Profile
    @flyingphoenix

You've went through Xu LP. What had happened in that period? Did you experience the dilemma like right now? Questioning whether your life choice is right or wrong, had another idea to live in,  but finally chose to keep going on like before?

Your talking about the Dog LP started in March 1999? Short answer is NO.

I was ordained as  a nun in summer 1998. I was sooooo happy!! In March 1999, I was already in that Dharma center, not very happy to land in such a place, requested by the local director to have social life (help running the center, which is managed mostly by and for lay people) and work instead of meditating, but I was still fresh sangha full of energy, inspiration and enthusiasm and faith, and I was hoping this period would not last and I could resume my meditative life.

I started to question my choice only from 2014, and only because of this instability and insecurity and some troubles that provoked much anxiety. I  never had another idea to live in, I wanted to continue. In 2015 and 2016 I was fortunate to have several audience with my master and was considering asking him about that, but he was very encourageing and said I was such a "good nun"! Now only in April less than 2 months ago, another clash (I don't want to provide details, I am sorry, this is about the ugly face of religion and it has nothing to do with my master and with spirituality --save the fact that it requires strong capacity to transcend) leads me again to wonder. In short : it is just impossible for me to live in the Dharma center of my tradition in Europe. I have to be a loner. And in France, wearing monastic robes and shaved head makes no sense unless one lives in a Buddhist community, which I can't do anymore (too risky for my mental health and who knows whether I would not be hurt physically as well).

Offline waki

• G101-G300
      • View Profile
    Dear all.

One point you may like to read about my chart

On Monkey years (2004, 2016) I faced very big hardship. I had to work hard and over worked on those years (actually worked even more on the year before, but the effect in termes of work momentum and exhaustion occcurred on Monkey year. And no matter how hard and careful, nothing worked out smoothly in my undertakings on those years.
    In 2004 I could complete my task brilliantly but  ended so stressed and exhausted that I did not enjoy the success at all. It almost had a bitter taste.
    In 2016 I had to give up most of my tasks uncompleted.
    These were the years of my burnouts and very bad emotional/mental condition, sudden and severe infections, and 2016 additionally my wallet, banking cards etc. were stolen while living abroad. Each time, I end up collapsing out of physical, mental and nervous exhaustion and had to leave and withdraw.
    In short, Monkey years were not good. (In Tibetan astrology, they say when your Year Animal comes in Annual Luck, it’s the worse luck. It says because I am Earth Monkey, it’s not that bad, but for me it’s been quite bad. I would say so far my main luck, besides the spiritual fortune, is having had no accident, no broken bone, no hospitalisation, never ever, and having a few good old friends +  unexpected friends and helpful buddies popping up here and there).

So... ? Is Monkey/metal really getting in tomb? Can the tomb take in all the Monkey? Or did those years open up the storage?

That's all for now, I need to go out. I will continue later.

Again many thanks for all your insights.

Offline j27945

• Contributor
    • G501++
    • View Profile
    • XKFS.Art
  • May I add an amateur comment, that is Metal is much alive. Don't think it can goes into tomb.
    Jovan Tay
    iFSA, Affiliate
    j27945@gmail.com | https://XKFS.Art
    https://www.linkedin.com/in/jovantay

Offline Axis

• Contributor
    • G501++
      • View Profile

Offline j27945

• Contributor
    • G501++
    • View Profile
    • XKFS.Art
  • Thanks for the insight.

So, in blind man method. When timely it enter the tomb?
    Jovan Tay
    iFSA, Affiliate

Offline TianQi

• G101-G300
    • View Profile
  • @waki

9 august 1983 04.00am yin hour female. Full form of punishment and attack dm. Huge debt and currently in law process, potentially go into jail.

21 february 1992 22.00 hai hour female. Born in wealthy family but his husband average, she not satisfied. But her self does not suffer from any punishment, why? Because a top is 2 officer. This punishment not related with dm.

21 february 1986 02.00 chou hour female. This one like yours. An he success. How yin shen manifested in her life? Nothing is really big, he married with a good looking and doing good in career guy, but on 2014 she meets another guy which is poorer, not more handsome. She divorced and decide with the new guy. She comes then told me she not satisfied with her new marriage.

I still have many sample where yin shen, yin si clashed and many of them accident prone. In this forum also have the sample. Note : Need to look the whole chart.

1. If the clashed related dm, dm will suffer. Then why in your case you still suffer despite the metal already enter tomb? Note : if no chou in hour, this clash will twice or third bigger impact. 7k will dominant and you prone to accidents or heavy illness. In your case the impact reduces like sample 3.

2. Your metal is EG output which entering tomb. No recognition, not get appreciated, prone to depressed. This is the classical case of output star entering tomb. Not yin shen clashed. Clash within dm and 7k not really like your case (exception depressed). 2004 and 2016 all are shen year where goes to chou. EG enters tomb.

3. If 7k really dominant in your chart, your personality will not hiding, not low profile, low compassion, and rude, i doubt other people willing to help you. Although you are also emotional and good at speaking. 7k still part of you afterall but manage to under control.

4. We chinese using symbol to explain something, for example : wu horse to explain braveness, spirit, emotion, pride, hardworker, passionate. Wealth gods does not only mean wealth.. It also means the worldly desire and related with money directly or indirectly. This does not mean you are ambitious with wealth. Why? Because this is not your wealth. You translate it as : financial insecurity. You worry this aspect.

5. For lifespan, i am using olden technique and based on my experience read many charts. As for shen sha, there are many star and type you never heard about. And we using symbol to explain something, like i explained before. Ex : yi ma (travel horse) star not only talking about travelling, movement, it also means changing, sudden, fast. For further information if you interest you can read chinese author and books.

At the end i wish you happiness and keep your spirit ^^ i borrow your teacher quote : as my master kept telling me: not to work but to withdraw!

As tibetan lama mostly well versed in astrology, i do not think your master kept telling you that without reason. Based on my finding on your chart, i will suggest the same. But life is your choice, take my advice as part of goodwill of stranger.

Good luck waki, hope lights blessed you.
    « Last Edit: June 14, 2019, 06:59:42 PM by TianQi »

Offline j27945

• Contributor
    • G501++
    • View Profile
    • XKFS.Art

• 1. If the clashed related dm, dm will suffer. Then why in your case you still suffer despite the metal already enter tomb? Note : if no chou in hour, this clash will twice or third bigger impact. 7k will dominant and you prone to accidents or heavy illness. In your case the impact reduces like sample 3.

2. Your metal is EG output which entering tomb. No recognition, not get appreciated, prone to depressed. This is the classical case of output star entering tomb. Not yin shen clashed. Clash within dm and 7k not really like your case (exception depressed). 2004 and 2016 all are shen year where goes to chou. EG enters tomb.

@TianQi
    Shen metal enters the tomb part. I'll like to learn more from you. Very intrigued by blindman bazi.  In blindman bazi, @waki  chart, Shen metal will enter the tomb. This is because of ... ?
    Jovan Tay
    iFSA, Affiliate

Offline TianQi

• G101-G300
    • View Profile
  • Hi jovan

Tombs are not from mangpai.

Each Tomb have 1 earth + 2 yin elements (1 from previous season, 1 from this season). Eg : Chou have xin (yin metal from autumn), gui (yin Water from the winter). Element from previous season is called Storage while the element from this season is called Entering Graveyard.

Gui is left over prosperous Water Qi from the winter Hai+Zi+Chou, the first HHS. Xin is the store house for Metal from the Si+You+chou. Ji Earth is the main Qi of Chou. When tomb closed main Qi is ji. When opened xin active so main Qi is xin. Why? The prosper xin saved on earth, being locked and cannot used, when opened its qi stronger than earth. That is why weak can become strong, strong become weak.

Your question :

1. because the tomb is closed, if opened shen not enter chou.

2. The law of one birth many, many back to one. When 2 or more will enter the tomb.

Speaking about mangpai, some claimed mangpai as mainstream bazi, i not agree as still evolving and need more testing and sample. Some of the rule not working properly, for example. Most mangpai master only using shen sha like : yi ma, yang ren, etc. Basically many of them ignoring shen sha.

This is one of the biggest mistake ever, without shen sha bazi will never in same league with zwds. I always tell this. Take this chart to mangpai master for example, do not tell dm real life. Looks how many of them can mentioned spiritual part.

If they do not using shen sha as they claimed, they will meet difficulties to read and do not know the spiritual star is very bright in this chart. How to count the star brightness? The next wave of bazi evolution will be advanced application of shen sha, melodic elements, and additional house. Shen sha as the bridge.

five arts forum

Fortune-telling / birth chart reading / predict your future services by Master Tony (aka aoefengshui). Area of interest:
    Category 1: Relationship/Peach Blossom/Marriage/Spouse/Divorce.
    Category 2: Wealth/Business/Investment/Legal Problem.
    Category 3: Career Plan/Career Move/Job Promotion/Study.
    Category 4: Health/Pregnancy/Children/Accident/Disaster.
    Category 5: The Luck of next 10 years: (Master Tony will work out your luck for next 10 years in general and point out the happening years for the important events).
    Category 6: The Luck of next 12 months: (Master Tony will work out your luck for next 12 months in general and point out the happening months for the important events.)
    Category 7: Your own Category which didn’t mention above.

Note: Master Tony will provide you the reading report in writing and also one private Q&A session afterwards. Everything to be conducted conveniently and anonymously via this forum online.

More detail | About Master Tony (aka aoefengshui) | Ask question privately | Post question in Pre-sales forum | Testimonials | View sample Fortune-telling report
    Tired of advertisement on the forum? Remove advertisement on the forum now. For detail, please click here.
    Learn fortune-telling skills from Master Tony (Purple Star Astrology / 紫微斗数 / ZWDS)

Features: Online private learning | one-on-one teaching | Everything starts from zero | 24/7 access to constantly updated learning materials | Medium of instruction: English
    Bazi reading service:
    Click here to view detail | Real Bazi reading reports (coming soon)

Tags:

request help on qmdj luck for gacha machine in video game

Started by tensaijsyBoard Request for divination [FREE]

Replies: 0
    Views: 31
    Last post August 11, 2019, 08:47:31 PM
    by tensaijsy
    Shen sha stars in my natal chart

Started by Regina0806Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 6
    Views: 209
    Last post August 10, 2019, 01:38:23 PM
    by j27945
    Dream of meteor shower then fireball coming towards earth (twice)

Started by Regina0806Board Request for dream and omen reading [FREE]

Views: 69
    Last post August 09, 2019, 11:19:14 AM
    by Regina0806
    Request for relationship luck reading BZ/ZWDS

Started by JoyBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 13
    Views: 197
    Last post August 06, 2019, 02:08:09 AM
    by senators613
    Look for advices on career luck

Started by nam.leBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 148
    Last post August 05, 2019, 11:42:28 PM
    by nam.le
    Bazi reading request for relationship luck?

Started by SunshineVirgoBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 190
    Last post August 04, 2019, 07:45:22 PM
    by SunshineVirgo
    People with Wen Chang star in their Bazi (year stem calculation only)

Started by nilegemBoard Si Zhu Ba Zi (SZBZ) 四柱八字

Replies: 1
    Views: 131
    Last post August 12, 2019, 01:25:17 AM
    by BryanSng91
    Job and wealth luck. Please help.

Started by SenanBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 2
    Views: 143
    Last post July 21, 2019, 05:16:57 PM
    by johnyqi
    Earth and Hitlers bunkers

Started by socratesBoard Birth chart analysis for famous / infamous people

Views: 65
    Last post July 16, 2019, 12:22:16 AM
    by socrates
    Gen Yin in month and career field - advice needed

Started by VaLeoBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 19
    Views: 515
    Last post July 19, 2019, 06:15:46 PM
    by VaLeo
    Interaction between 10-year Luck Pillar and Annual Pillar

Started by rainmasterBoard Si Zhu Ba Zi (SZBZ) 四柱八字

Views: 106
    Last post July 11, 2019, 02:08:03 PM
    by rainmaster
    Please Help!! Bad Luck Bombs Ever Since Start of 2019 and NON STOP STRESS

Started by edisonnwlBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 8
    Views: 348
    Last post July 21, 2019, 05:19:36 PM
    by johnyqi
    Please advise on marriage luck

Started by FalcBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 126
    Last post July 06, 2019, 09:22:00 PM
    by johnyqi
    Can someone help me to read my chart using the method of Bazi, shen sha?

Started by nilegemBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 352
    Last post July 24, 2019, 08:05:31 PM
    by nilegem
    First day of new month-urgent matter

Started by socratesBoard Zi Wei Dou Shu (ZWDS) 紫微斗数

Replies: 3
    Views: 179
    Last post July 05, 2019, 03:30:05 AM
    by socrates
    Please - advice on mirage luck - Thanks

Started by AgataSantulliBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 61
    Last post July 01, 2019, 11:17:23 PM
    by AgataSantulli
    Help needed - Decade Travel HuaJi to Life Self, double clash to Life Travel

Views: 78
    Last post July 01, 2019, 11:08:08 PM
    by AgataSantulli
    Marriage Luck

Replies: 4
    Views: 178
    Last post June 27, 2019, 10:06:02 PM
    by AgataSantulli
    When is a clash positive?

Started by rainmasterBoard Si Zhu Ba Zi (SZBZ) 四柱八字

Replies: 2
    Views: 166
    Last post June 26, 2019, 08:42:51 PM
    by Gmuli
    Predict my current luck period.

Started by Mic CBoard Request for divination [FREE]

Replies: 4
    Views: 133
    Last post June 23, 2019, 09:48:56 PM
    by Mic C
    Walk into new luck pillar, What will happend

Started by yurahaBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 278
    Last post June 25, 2019, 12:51:20 AM
    by yuraha
    Please advise me my marriage / love luck with Bazi + ZWDS

Started by ultimaweaponBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 16
    Views: 492
    Last post June 19, 2019, 12:15:47 PM
    by ultimaweapon
    month branch fall into DE

Started by qiu21Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 3
    Views: 170
    Last post June 14, 2019, 09:28:48 AM
    by wellhandy
    Please advise me my marriage / love luck ZWDS

Started by ultimaweaponBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 50
    Views: 1019
    Last post June 15, 2019, 08:35:07 AM
    by ultimaweapon
    month branch on DE!Is it a career disaster?

Started by pleumjitBoard Blindman School (Mangpai Bazi)

Views: 103
    Last post June 10, 2019, 02:14:03 AM
    by pleumjit

Started by pleumjitBoard Si Zhu Ba Zi (SZBZ) 四柱八字

Views: 72
    Last post June 10, 2019, 02:13:02 AM
    by pleumjit

Started by pleumjitBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 97
    Last post June 13, 2019, 12:55:38 PM
    by wellhandy
    2006,2018-every xu year my family get richer at least 1 digit.how will be thislp

Started by nin99Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 5
    Views: 227
    Last post June 08, 2019, 12:42:59 PM
    by Officer89
    the wu shen lp,2006 2018

Started by nin99Board Blindman School (Mangpai Bazi)

Views: 112
    Last post May 31, 2019, 01:08:21 PM
    by nin99
    Bao Bai Shen Sha

Started by rainmasterBoard 3. Art of Life (Birthchart Analysis)

Views: 221
    Last post May 30, 2019, 07:18:35 AM
    by rainmaster

Disclaimer:

Your use of FiveArts.Info is at your sole risk. FiveArts.Info cannot be held responsible for the inaccuracy of the readings and information provided by its members.  FiveArts.Info owners, administrators, moderators, masters, members, partners expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind whether express or implied including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.

Total visits since 2014: