Author Topic: Please read my ZWDS chart  (Read 1034 times)

Offline dennist

• G1-G50
  • Last Login:March 28, 2020, 11:13:25 PM
    • View Profile
  • Please read my ZWDS chart
    « on: June 22, 2019, 12:02:23 PM »
    Hi everyone,

I was born in Singapore, December 18, 1987 at 9:26 AM. Could anyone read my ZWDS chart please?

Thank you for your help

Sincerely,
    Dennis

Offline Ohanasega

• Ohanasega
    • G1-G50
    • Last Login:July 09, 2019, 03:26:41 PM
    • View Profile
  • Re: Please read my ZWDS chart
    « Reply #1 on: June 26, 2019, 05:29:04 PM »
    Some things I have never known before. Until coming to know from all of you

Offline Remoteviewer

• 923SUN185
    • G501++
    • Last Login:Hidden
    • 1命, 2运, 3风水, 4德, 5读书, 6名, 7相, 8交贵人, 9养生, 10敬神
    • View Profile
    « Reply #2 on: June 27, 2019, 09:41:29 AM »
    Hi everyone,

I was born in Singapore, December 18, 1987 at 9:26 AM. Could anyone read my ZWDS chart please?

Thank you for your help

Sincerely,
    Dennis
    Tough life chart. Self hua ji in property, career and children palace. Best if you can moved out from your comfort zone to a far away land for your career. Spouse palace Jun men hua ji with di Jia most likely you have met many bad girls in your teenage years. You wish to set up a family but no good girls around.
    Om Mani Padme Hum.

Offline dennist

• G1-G50
    • View Profile
    « Reply #3 on: June 29, 2019, 01:00:33 AM »
    Hi @Remoteviewer,

Thank you for your reading. I have been married and have a good family life. But my careers is what troubling me now. My previous business for rental heavy machinery was good until last year but turned bad this year. Barely no income, no projects, too many things not going the way I would like it to be, too many cheaters and thefts from my employees and employers and the machinery dealers. I really need to start new career as soon as possible to make a living. I also feel I do not belong in my hometown, I feel better abroad such as during my study in Canada from 2006 - 2013 or during my vacations in Australia. I really wish I could move out of this country and settle down abroad as soon as possible. I am currently developing a mobile game plan to release soon this year or early next year. My wife also about to set up art store online and I will help her draw as well. I am also learning trading futures forex and stock market at the moment.

Will trading, software or arts be a good sector for me to work on? Also what will happen in my nearest 10 year from now on? Will I be able to get help and get good income?

Thank you for your help and support

Sincerely,

Dennis

Offline fan

• 紫微斗數迷
    • G501++
    • View Profile
    • 紫微斗數排盤
    « Reply #4 on: June 29, 2019, 02:30:39 AM »
    Hi dennist,

Since you're born in SG, your solar time is 08:25, possible to have Chen hour pillar. From ZWDS perspective, you're just entering new decade luck in 2018. May I know did you just move out to another living place recently, maybe last year? If yes, basically you need to avoid living in E, NE, or SW house/apartment building direction. And your situation will be worse if your stove located in North or South sector of your house/apartment.
    Zi Wei Dou Shu Calculator
    https://zwds-calculator.com

Offline dennist

• G1-G50
    • View Profile
    « Reply #5 on: June 29, 2019, 12:51:37 PM »
    Hi @fan,

I did not relocate at all. I have been staying with my parents since I graduated in 2013. Could you look into the chart with the hour after 9AM or between 9 AM - 11 AM as well please to make sure which chart is accurate for me?

Thank you very much for your help

Best Regards,
    Dennis

Offline fan

• 紫微斗數迷
    • G501++
    • View Profile
    • 紫微斗數排盤
    « Reply #6 on: June 29, 2019, 01:55:18 PM »
    Hi dennist,

This will be a bit tiring to remember something happened a long time ago. But can you remember if there's an accident/injury in the past, probably in 2012, 2018, or this year 2019? And is there any urinary, bladder, or kidney related problem in 2018?

I mixed the events for both charts above, so please remember it carefully.

Offline Remoteviewer

• 923SUN185
    • G501++
    • 1命, 2运, 3风水, 4德, 5读书, 6名, 7相, 8交贵人, 9养生, 10敬神
    • View Profile
    « Reply #7 on: June 29, 2019, 04:04:16 PM »
    Hi @Remoteviewer,

Thank you for your reading. I have been married and have a good family life. But my careers is what troubling me now. My previous business for rental heavy machinery was good until last year but turned bad this year. Barely no income, no projects, too many things not going the way I would like it to be, too many cheaters and thefts from my employees and employers and the machinery dealers. I really need to start new career as soon as possible to make a living. I also feel I do not belong in my hometown, I feel better abroad such as during my study in Canada from 2006 - 2013 or during my vacations in Australia. I really wish I could move out of this country and settle down abroad as soon as possible. I am currently developing a mobile game plan to release soon this year or early next year. My wife also about to set up art store online and I will help her draw as well. I am also learning trading futures forex and stock market at the moment.

Will trading, software or arts be a good sector for me to work on? Also what will happen in my nearest 10 year from now on? Will I be able to get help and get good income?

Thank you for your help and support

Sincerely,

Dennis
    Unlikely to be snake hour. Maybe chen hour. How's your school days in your teenage life? Chen hour seem to have good grade and achieved some fame and recognition from 12-21.
    Om Mani Padme Hum.

Offline dennist

• G1-G50
    • View Profile
    « Reply #8 on: June 29, 2019, 04:38:03 PM »
    Hi @Remoteviewer,

During my childhood, I had bad grades until I have head injury around grade 4 or grade 5 (perhaps around 1997-1999) in my elementary school then I got interested in reading history thus my grades start getting better but not the best until I hit age 20. I am never the best or the genius in class. The best I could aim for was average grade of 70-80 out of 100. I had failed my university degree in 2008 and had to change major thus I graduated late in 2013 with GPA 3.3. I am an only child, I have no siblings. Although I was born in Singapore, I grew up in Indonesia with my parents after my birth since my father's job required him to move there. The relationship between me and my parents are so so. Sometimes good, sometimes very bad. But its strange that my wife understand me and what I am capable of better than my parents. It's like they don't know me at all. Ever since I was a child, I also rarely spend time with my parents. We barely talked and interacted. Everyone was busy on their own. I often spend time with my teachers and friends rather than my parents during my childhood until I graduated from university in 2013. During the time of my graduation, the economy was still in recession in Canada and hard for me to find a job thus my parents asked me to go back to my hometown in Indonesia. I stayed in my parents house ever since I graduated and went back in Indonesia. I met my lovely wife back in 2014 during school reunion and got married in late 2016. I am still staying in my parents house with my wife after married since we cannot afford a house on our own yet. I had a happy marriage life and money was good until this year. Suddenly barely no income from heavy machinery rental that I managed in family business although my father seems doing fine on his own coffee business. I had my own game development programming going smooth but I have not launched my mobile game yet so I am not sure how will that turn out. Another project would be my wife arts store online that I helped as well and My father coffee trading business.

May I know what is the reading said in Snake Hour ZWDS (after 9 AM) since the Chen hour (before 9 AM) seems not accurate for me?

Thank you very much for your help,

Sincerely,
    Dennis

Offline dennist

• G1-G50
    • View Profile
    « Reply #9 on: June 29, 2019, 04:48:47 PM »
    Hi @fan ,

Thank you for your reading. Strangely apart from my head injury during childhood that require stitches (perhaps between 1997-1999), I have not been sick ever except for the common cold and cough which I am prone to between changing of seasons. In a year usually I have about at least 3 incidents of cough and cold. I had bronchitis when I was a child until around age 12 then I got cured and had better health ever since then.

Sincerely,
    Dennis

Offline fan

• 紫微斗數迷
    • G501++
    • View Profile
    • 紫微斗數排盤
    « Reply #10 on: June 29, 2019, 07:35:44 PM »
    Hi dennist,

Thanks for sharing your story. As I'm still not sure your birth hour, let's move on to the remedy. Could you give a comment on this?
    basically you need to avoid living in E, NE, or SW house/apartment building direction. And your situation will be worse if your stove located in North or South sector of your house/apartment.
    And since you're living with your father, do you mind to write your father's DOB, I want to measure the impact of your home to him.

Offline dennist

• G1-G50
    • View Profile
    « Reply #11 on: June 29, 2019, 08:03:10 PM »
    Hi @fan,

Thank you for your reading. My father was born in Singapore, September 7, 1951. He did not remember his birth hour though. Actually I am currently still staying in my parents house since I graduated in 2013. The house is kinda in a top of hill. The main door is in the east, my desk is facing south, my bedroom door facing south west, stove is in north. I have never had accidents as well and the past 12 years feels like I never get what I want the way i want it and whenever I want it. So its as if things always against me since 2008 until now.

Could you look into my career and wealth please? Like which sector I should be working on or what kind of business should I do? Will the next nearest 10 years period be a good period for me in terms of wealth and career?

Sincerely,
    Dennis

Offline fan

• 紫微斗數迷
    • G501++
    • View Profile
    • 紫微斗數排盤
    « Reply #12 on: June 29, 2019, 08:16:10 PM »
    Hi dennist,

As I said before:
    you need to avoid living in E, NE, or SW house/apartment building direction. And your situation will be worse if your stove located in North or South sector of your house/apartment.
    If you live in East house direction and the stove located in the North, any business that you do will be very unstable. First you need to move the stove in SW / NE sector of your house. And it will be better if you and your father can also move out to South house direction.

After you move the stove to that location, let's see the effect in another 3 months. After that 3 months, I'll try to recheck your chart further. Otherwise, it's useless to read the chart without remedy, because BaZi / ZWDS is the diagnostic tool, and Feng Shui is the remedy.

Offline dennist

• G1-G50
    • View Profile
    « Reply #13 on: June 30, 2019, 01:32:27 AM »
    Hi @fan,

Unfortunately, it is impossible to move the stove or change house while my mother is still alive unless I have good money either from trading, software or arts and move out of my parents house. My mother has dementia so she often bullies others in the house, its really suffering living here, I really need to move out but with no money of my own, I can't do anything unless there is a helpful person willing to help me with my career or business then I can get enough income to at least rent a place and survive on my own with my wife. Is there any way or feng shui items or remedy that you could suggest or possibly in my chart there is a helpful person or any breakthrough or windfall luck that I could get as soon as possible to be able at least get enough money to move out and rent a place?

Sincerely,
    Dennis
    « Last Edit: June 30, 2019, 01:37:42 AM by dennist »

Offline fan

• 紫微斗數迷
    • G501++
    • View Profile
    • 紫微斗數排盤
    « Reply #14 on: June 30, 2019, 08:39:54 AM »
    Hi Dennis,

My personal view, actually machinery business already suit you, but considering your current house Feng Shui, it will be very hard to achieve stable income from your business. Using Chen hour, your money luck is still pretty good in this new decade luck, but you will face many many problems in your business, it's hard to achieve smooth business in your current decade luck, eg. as you said before there are many problems with your employees and employers.

From Feng Shui perspective, one way to minimize the stove issue is to reduce using that stove, it will be good if you can stop using it completely, or if there's any chance you should move it to NE. There are no other remedies for this as this is a fatal issue.

five arts forum

Re: Please read my ZWDS chart
    « Reply #14 on: June 30, 2019, 08:39:54 AM »
    Fortune-telling / birth chart reading / predict your future services by Master Tony (aka aoefengshui). Area of interest:
    Category 1: Relationship/Peach Blossom/Marriage/Spouse/Divorce.
    Category 2: Wealth/Business/Investment/Legal Problem.
    Category 3: Career Plan/Career Move/Job Promotion/Study.
    Category 4: Health/Pregnancy/Children/Accident/Disaster.
    Category 5: The Luck of next 10 years: (Master Tony will work out your luck for next 10 years in general and point out the happening years for the important events).
    Category 6: The Luck of next 12 months: (Master Tony will work out your luck for next 12 months in general and point out the happening months for the important events.)
    Category 7: Your own Category which didn’t mention above.

Note: Master Tony will provide you the reading report in writing and also one private Q&A session afterwards. Everything to be conducted conveniently and anonymously via this forum online.

More detail | About Master Tony (aka aoefengshui) | Ask question privately | Post question in Pre-sales forum | Testimonials | View sample Fortune-telling report
    Tired of advertisement on the forum? Remove advertisement on the forum now. For detail, please click here.
    Learn fortune-telling skills from Master Tony (Purple Star Astrology / 紫微斗数 / ZWDS)

Features: Online private learning | one-on-one teaching | Everything starts from zero | 24/7 access to constantly updated learning materials | Medium of instruction: English
    Bazi reading service:
    Click here to view detail | Real Bazi reading reports (coming soon)

Tags:

5 Metal elements in chart

Started by yandaokiaBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 8
    Views: 147
    Last post March 31, 2020, 12:28:36 AM
    by Gmuli
    Please help to read my bazi

Started by Little angelBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 5
    Views: 149
    Last post March 26, 2020, 05:13:22 PM
    by Eldon Zheng
    Help me bazi chart

Started by LubuBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 7
    Views: 188
    Last post March 27, 2020, 02:04:30 PM
    by Lubu
    My chart with uncured disease

Started by AntonioBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 17
    Views: 415
    Last post March 21, 2020, 10:19:18 AM
    by djheath
    Follow Wealth Chart? Bazi with Wealth element in abundance

Started by chewakBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 6
    Views: 261
    Last post March 16, 2020, 07:16:49 AM
    by chewak
    Millionaire Chart? Is it true?

Started by chewakBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 11
    Views: 346
    Last post March 19, 2020, 06:59:37 AM
    by chewak
    Business Opening , 2 dates , better one, why? QMDJ BAZI ZWDS

Started by FloraBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 187
    Last post March 10, 2020, 09:31:36 PM
    by Gmuli
    Chart reading for couple

Started by 9e2609Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 9
    Views: 243
    Last post March 08, 2020, 10:10:14 PM
    by 9e2609
    Jam tikus, yg mana chart saya?

Started by Haseo96Board Analisa Nasib

Replies: 1
    Views: 57
    Last post March 03, 2020, 09:41:44 PM
    by Baretta
    Request for ZWDS reading for Twin

Started by donaldpywBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 3
    Views: 139
    Last post March 01, 2020, 02:53:07 PM
    by johnyqi
    Feeling depressed and worthless!!Whats wrong with my bazi chart?

Started by pleumjitBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 166
    Last post February 27, 2020, 04:06:18 PM
    by TObaSANtex
    Feeling depressed and worthless!!Whats wrong with my bazi chart?

Started by pleumjitBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 2
    Views: 218
    Last post February 27, 2020, 04:34:34 PM
    by pleumjit
    Can help read my Bazi for career and love?

Started by Singapore BROBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 223
    Last post February 25, 2020, 07:27:40 PM
    by j27945
    Please help me with this bazi chart selection

Started by mellBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 259
    Last post February 22, 2020, 10:09:40 PM
    by mell
    Advice on Interpreting her Chart

Started by cmimaBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 9
    Views: 300
    Last post February 16, 2020, 09:29:15 PM
    by cmima
    How to know your own zwds shen gong

Started by LubuBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 192
    Last post February 15, 2020, 06:18:28 PM
    by Sebest
    unveil mystery chart

Started by socratesBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 0
    Views: 118
    Last post February 04, 2020, 10:33:13 PM
    by socrates
    can help me read my chart

Started by lkm88Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 334
    Last post February 19, 2020, 01:33:31 AM
    by divinerchan
    zwds reading please

Started by GoldenLotusBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 233
    Last post February 05, 2020, 08:01:35 AM
    by Sebest
    Can help me read my boyfriend's chart?

Started by JenniferBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 8
    Views: 415
    Last post March 19, 2020, 04:11:09 PM
    by lilac_adv
    Help me to read my bazi for a better financial

Started by jovi18Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 374
    Last post January 31, 2020, 02:19:09 AM
    by jovi18
    Can you read my Bazi chart? Pd: I wish you a great new year from South America.

Started by VeroLouBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 5
    Views: 320
    Last post January 27, 2020, 06:47:08 PM
    by johnyqi
    Please help reading my bazi chart

Started by JolieBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 313
    Last post January 25, 2020, 08:45:04 PM
    by Jolie
    Request for ZWDS reading

Started by TomkurusBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 10
    Views: 526
    Last post February 22, 2020, 01:54:41 PM
    by tea
    Zwds/ BZ for my Partner & I

Started by RianneBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 427
    Last post January 23, 2020, 10:39:31 PM
    by Rianne
    Self + Resource heavy chart meets Chang Shen LP = Death?

Started by CupidBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 35
    Views: 1098
    Last post January 31, 2020, 06:52:49 PM
    by Cupid
    Hi, ZWDS reading please!

Started by LunaBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 251
    Last post January 20, 2020, 07:49:16 AM
    by Sebest
    Chart reading for career

Started by Ellie24Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 349
    Last post January 18, 2020, 08:12:34 AM
    by Ellie24
    Bazi Chart - Can you help me interpret it and advice to become my best version

Started by ConieBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 0
    Views: 204
    Last post January 16, 2020, 01:12:53 AM
    by Conie
    A Glance at My Birth Chart

Started by aonekoBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 211
    Last post January 15, 2020, 01:40:49 AM
    by johnyqi

Disclaimer:

Your use of FiveArts.Info is at your sole risk. FiveArts.Info cannot be held responsible for the inaccuracy of the readings and information provided by its members.  FiveArts.Info owners, administrators, moderators, masters, members, partners expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind whether express or implied including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.

Total visits since 2014: