Author Topic: Gen Yin in month and career field - advice needed  (Read 714 times)

Offline VaLeo

• G1-G50
  • Last Login:December 05, 2019, 11:34:31 PM
    • View Profile
  • Gen Yin in month and career field - advice needed
    « on: July 11, 2019, 10:20:56 PM »
    Hello! I am female, 10 February 1981 16:59 Moscow Russia (Time rectified by western method).

1)
    I need an insight please  - is my Gen Yin (Tiger) monthly pillar weak or strong? How should I treat it? In a way people feel some bossy strain in me even if I don't mean. On the other hand I easily get tired of responsibility of any sort and accept things too close at times. Should I ever consider executive jobs or it's better for me to find some other outcome for Tiger energies?

2)
    I also will strongly appreciate any insight on which career field might suit better for my chart or bring a better luck now.

I spent Gui Si period mainly at home with kids + doing some freelance jobs in advertisement. Before that during Ren Chen I had a pretty good career in fashion journalism (glossy magazines). I am quite intuitive which worked ok in journalism for I can easily forsee tendencies (what's hot, what people are talking about) and also I usually easily become a head of department/ editor, because people tend to obey and follow me. Sometimes for no obvious reason (my skills or competence), just simply subordinate.

But I feel journalism is somehow ... unsatisfying now. Can't explain it. Feels like waste of energy + all my previous connections started to seem disfunctional meaningless and shallow (tried to explain it in other words but couldn't formulate / maybe that's because of strong fire after water periods).

I feel like I have enough experiense, energy and curiousity/ motivation to succeed in literally any field now. I feel this is my chance to start a new page. But simply feel disoriented after my break, can't choose.

Thank you in advance!

Offline johnyqi

• JohnyQi
    • G501++
    • Last Login:December 03, 2019, 07:26:24 PM
    • View Profile
    • Talent Hero
  • Re: Gen Yin in month and career field - advice needed
    « Reply #1 on: July 12, 2019, 02:20:06 AM »
    You do have solid commanding capabilities, with Yin Earth producing Metal which controls Wood. Tiger is under a lot of pressure from all the Metal and Earth, so career and job might not be very satisfying for you. Water Element would be very useful here.
    Five Element & Talent Analysis https://talenthero.io/

Offline VaLeo

• G1-G50
    • View Profile
    « Reply #2 on: July 12, 2019, 03:12:33 AM »
    You do have solid commanding capabilities, with Yin Earth producing Metal which controls Wood. Tiger is under a lot of pressure from all the Metal and Earth, so career and job might not be very satisfying for you. Water Element would be very useful here.

Thank you! Journalism is regarded as water (information exchange). I also have some language skills - this might also be interpreting. Since Tiger is under pressure (yes I do feel it) career job feels uncomfortable. So this is rather free-lance... But what else might be a "water" job? Market analisys? Finance? 

Offline johnyqi

• JohnyQi
    • G501++
    • Last Login:December 03, 2019, 07:26:24 PM
    • View Profile
    • Talent Hero
    « Reply #3 on: July 12, 2019, 01:49:43 PM »
    Water is moving, traveling. And considering that you are not the office type of person, it might be good something in that direction.
    Five Element & Talent Analysis https://talenthero.io/

Offline Talib

• G501++
    • Last Login:December 06, 2019, 12:22:01 PM
    • View Profile
    « Reply #4 on: July 12, 2019, 10:35:01 PM »
    [Hidden post: You need login to forum to see it.]

Offline VaLeo

• G1-G50
    • View Profile
    « Reply #5 on: July 12, 2019, 11:57:07 PM »

@VaLeo

I will reply to you msg here.

Thank you a lot for your thoughtful reply!

Yes, Gui Si was a difficult period which resulted in some sort of isolation and misunderstanding. On the other hand I made a deep dive into metaphysics, so I got some insights on hidden laws of the universe and human nature. Also got settled with my personal faith. Probably that's why it is a bit difficult to come back to practical and business thinking. I am just trying to figure it out. Hm. One of these ways, sure, only have to decide which one to choose as the main implication of my energy and time  :-\ and which to do just for fun.

Could you please comment on those?

1) Academic career. Writing and defending a paper. Teaching afterwards. But I am confused which field to begin with. I feel at ease with linguistics, am particularly interested in proto-linguistics (ancient languages like sanskrit, aramaic). The field which also attracts me a lot is quantum biology and neurosciense. Could be also neurolinguistics. But my education is Journalism and linguistics, so officially it will be probably easier to get admitted into this field.

2) I really love and comprehend music. Thought of music production & entrepreneurship\ DJing myself. It is easy for I usually master programs quickly. There are lots of courses and some job opportunities.

3)  Landscape architecture, garden design. Here I also have ideas and sense of relevance after my work in fashion&lifestyle, read special magazines + my relatives (aunt, grandparents) were all M.A. in agriculture, so I was into it as child, know some professional secrets about plants. In this field I could probably organize a small firm as an entreprneur. This also attracts me much as an opportunity to work outdoors and make something grounded, physical, which can be touched and enjoyed by other people.

4) Theater and acting courses for kids. (My second diploma is in film production, so I have some professional skills here too and also tried my hand in staging plays with my kids' schoolmates. It was appreciated and worked well).

« Last Edit: July 13, 2019, 12:16:09 AM by VaLeo »

Offline j27945

• Contributor
    • G501++
    • Last Login:Hidden
    • View Profile
    • XKFS.Art
    « Reply #6 on: July 13, 2019, 11:11:04 PM »
    YY     M       D       H
    食      伤      日      食
    辛      庚      己      辛
    酉      寅      未      未

大运 (Luck Cycle)
    辛卯      壬辰    癸巳    甲午     乙未     丙申     丁酉     戊戌     
    08岁    18岁    28岁    38岁    48岁    58岁    68岁    78岁   

日元, 土 (Earth) Neutral/ Strong (23)
    食伤, 金 (Metal) Strong (40)
    财星, 水 (Water) NIL
    官杀, 木 (Wood) Weak (8 )
    枭印, 火 (Fire) Weak (9)

己 Earth belongs to yin earth. A female, motherly figure comes to mind. Dependable, Lively, Kindhearted and Optimistic, great with kids. Always nurturing. Yin Earth's thoughtful persona, generous and forgiving makes you well-liked and socially accepted.  In a team, you are reliable, intelligent, productive and open to ideas. Quick witted, good memory and strong will makes yin earth a quiet leader. Key word about yin earth is Resourcefulness.

But you can be very bias. Yin earth is extremely doting towards allies. Judging against opponents. Because, it is yin earth (yin represent moon and intuition), naturally when you use more of your intuition, you have an inner ability to be a good judge of character. Its a talent given by the divine to yin earth people.

Like all earth element, you are good at guiding others. Yin earth absorb, so it given that you can easily gain new skills, capable of self-restraint. And, liked and trusted by most people.

In your early years (辛卯 Luck cycle), some sense of playfulness, stubborn and going against the norm. with metal clashing wood. The harder your folks breathe down on u, the harder you bound back. Nonetheless, you manage to get thru your study years. Rooster in the year has a metal heaven stem, coincidentally this is your scholarly star in bazi, supported by strong metal. Since your output star is strong. it likely your result should be quite good. The should be accident between 8 to 17 years of age. Accidents involving limps such as fractures, sprains.

Next is (壬辰 Luck cycle), this time, with water and earth, it likely you became much stubborn. The dragon earth, comes with Wu Earth (Yang Earth), a competitive hat, you are wearing, maybe. Water is actually a wealth star. If you have capitalized in that decade, you probably have gain much savings and investments, or even started a company/ business. This should be the best 10 years of your career.

In the current cycle of 癸巳, is also wealth but more of indirect wealth. Doing things more leisurely, or in a more unconventional approach to work, seeking balance. Which you have mentioned is about doing freelance role. Which is to free up time for your family as well as other spiritual growth. The 2 yin fire is not strong in the early years of your life. In this cycle snake fire triggers this 2 yin fire. Snake fire is yang, which related to the motherly side of you.  Also to add, snake is your travelling star, naturally in this cycle of luck either you have intention to travel more or want to travel for career progress. And, fire is your resource. Its likely you want to travel for ideas and inspiration.

Correct me if incorrect, if married early, its likely 1999, 2004 (or just a relationship), if later would be in 2010/ 2011/ 2012.

辛未 - July,  this is the month that may trigger some form of stomach, gastric form of ailments. Taking some probiotics and drinking more fluid will help. 
    壬申 - August, with yang water, you could expect some additional work, task or jobs. Lets say, if you are looking for career in the corporate setting, make use of this month and the next to dish out your CV. This month has a noble man star, so capitalize on it, for career and network.
    癸酉 - Sep
    甲戌 - Oct, beside health this month may trigger some misunderstanding with spouse. It may not even be your mistake. It just so happen, like wrong place wrong time wrong emotion. Try to mediate a bit more this month. harness and ground your own energy.
    乙亥 - Nov, Yin wood is like a boyfriend star or a male companionship. someone may come into your life or share some interest / connection with you.
    丙子 - Dec, this is basically a time for family and time with kids. because of the sun in the winter sky. represent warm. If trying for kids, this is a good month. because the month fills the emptiness in your hour pillar.
    丁丑 - Jan (2020), stars and new ideas will form. you may be re-looking at stuff or new ideas. however, there is a clash. to your health and spouse pillar, so do note of risk as well as relationship or misunderstanding.

Broadly speaking, the main concern would be 乙未 (48 year old luck cycle). The 3 goat is a form of punishment and it relates to health and family palace. A health check prior to this year is vital. As well as rekindle the flames with your spouse and child maybe necessary if you are busy with career, business and work. At this cycle, you may not have time for spiritual work, you feel your intuition missing in your life and possible 3rd party relationship coming in.

For 2020 and 2021, there is also certain combination Rat + Goat and Ox + Goat, this 2 indicate disruption in your health, accident and probably could extend to family and spouse relationship, since it is in the day and hour pillar. In astrology bazi context, we call it a clash with the grand duke. A more scientific way to deal with it is to delay decision making, assess the risk vs reward before committing. Getting a insurance while traveling could mitigate such risk in 2021. Nonetheless, if reasonable a well rounded plan is preferred.  Other way, you could overcome is thru' date selection, feng shui or increase your chakra/ energy field.

If you ask me, the best luck cycle of your is during water. It will finish off at 37. Although there are 4 water in bazi astrology, only 壬 (ren) , 癸 (gui) can be use. Rat and Pig cannot be use, this is in view of the natal bazi structure of your chart. You may look back over the years to valid this point, and also validate if this year is smooth for you (2019, pig).   Why water is need in your chart is because, the chart metal is overly strong, it deplete you. What this means is over the long run, health and quality of life tends to stretch, perhaps suffers, feeling drained or burnout.

Answering your question:  Yin (Tiger) monthly pillar is weak. at least 50% below par. what this means is any year such as monkey, rooster, goat, dog, ox will disrupt its peace. Translate in reality is career disruption and disagreement / argument with spouse, spouse easily misunderstood you or unable to meet your demands/ request or spouse does come home frequently or stay out. There are many reasons. In Simple terms. Spouse pillar is weak.  Relative you vs spouse. Spouse may feel you are bossy.  In the work environment, it could be the same feeling. Not colleagues/ team, sometimes, the bosses may feel you overstep their authority or comfort zone.

Tired of responsibility, is largely due to excessive metal, weakening you. Many things on the mind, can't handle all. and, stress out. At stress level, self doesn't have support of fire (resource), that why went into hermit mode.  Hermit mode is nothing bad, in tarot, hermit take time to self reflect, grew in wisdom. As a earth person, we often went into that mode. For you wet earth, it would be soil. For me yang earth, it prob be in the mountain.

Executive jobs definitely more stability. it does not mitigate your tiger energy.

Even if you go into another different industry (not forgetting your good cycle coming to an end, so make full use to land yourself in a good industry) and make it;  You should keep to your journalism flair, keep writing, keep intuitive, keep the connection alive. You have a good Geng + Xin metal. which relates to chivalrous and witty gift of expression. Keep writing to bring justice and touch the lives of the less privileged. It maybe a sentence to you, but could change the world view of many. Journalism, could be your talent, just that you need a break now to breakthrough yourselves (as the hermit does in tarot).

Generally, in basic feng shui, we have the personal direction, as follows. This are your basic auspicious direction / sectors. But, for 2019, only NW and W; you can use. How do you use?  being in the area and doing your activity is suffice. If you have a sphere crystal, plant, or fish tank. You can place it in your house. I didn't see the actual feng shui of your house. these are general guide based on your life gua to help you enhance your personal energy.
    Life Generating   :   SW (Do not use in 2019)
    Heavenly Doctor :   NW (Sphere crystal, plants, workout, rest, meditate, prayers)
    Longevity :   W (Sphere crystal, fish tank, workout, rest, meditate, prayers)
    Stability : NE (Do not use in 2019)

For colors, you may consider dress with slight hint / hue of blue, green, or even yellow and orange. Of cos, depends on season and fashion. If you agree that colors are part of light, light is energy and affects emotions. Then, actually there is nothing wrong in using colors in feng shui to enhance one's aura and energy. Nonetheless, house wall color should not use blue.

For accessories, I wrote about Larimar’s Lure some time back. Larimar cools tempers and calms fears, relieves stress and nurtures the physical and emotional bodies. It is powerful in meditation and in connecting to the Divine Feminine, and is particularly helpful in releasing emotional bonds. Larimar resonate with the Throat Chakra, using Larimar in a pendant or laying-on-of-stones treatment will unleash the voice of one’s deepest wisdom. Singers may also find Larimar a wonderful talisman for enhancing and protecting the voice. This stone may be useful for you. You may want to read up on it.

Another suggestion would be Aventurine is a form of quartz, characterized by its translucency and give a shimmering or glistening. Commonly in color of green (some are in orange / yellow). Or, if Jade is common in your country. It helps with the heart chakra.

In both suggestion, its helping with the fire and wood aspect in bazi (throat = snake fire,  heart = wu fire); and the color green resonate wood. There are several ways or approach, I can't list all down. If you have something in your mind, just say it. It maybe an approach i've yet explore and hence, i'm learning from you as well. 

Just my 2 cents worth, hope it helps you gain some perspective on your bazi.

« Last Edit: July 13, 2019, 11:15:54 PM by j27945 »
    Jovan Tay
    iFSA, Affiliate
    j27945@gmail.com | https://XKFS.Art
    https://www.linkedin.com/in/jovantay

Offline VaLeo

• G1-G50
    • View Profile
    « Reply #7 on: July 14, 2019, 05:10:35 PM »
    Dear Jovan @j27945 , thank you very much for your thoughtful and detailed reply! You made me better understand my Daymaster!

In your early years (辛卯 Luck cycle), some sense of playfulness, stubborn and going against the norm. with metal clashing wood. The harder your folks breathe down on u, the harder you bound back. Nonetheless, you manage to get thru your study years. Rooster in the year has a metal heaven stem, coincidentally this is your scholarly star in bazi, supported by strong metal. Since your output star is strong. it likely your result should be quite good.
    This is true. It was generally a very good time. I was born in Moscow, but we moved to Sochi (2014 winter Olympics town) so - I grew up in a very beautiful town in the south, by the sea. I finished school with "golden medal" (only A marks through all 10 years).

No fracture or other serious trauma in this period and on. Only health issue I ever had was pneumonia 1994 (caught cold after just swimming in the sea for too much time with friends) + some sort of resulting desorder in kidneyes in 1995. Ever since my LUNGS and bronchus is the weakest part. I usually cough when I am stressed. It was even bleeding (I was coughing blood and again got pneumonia for no usual reason like getting cold) in January-February 2015 and no test including MRI showed any break or cancer or fibrosis, any reason at all why that happened.  :-X

Correct me if incorrect, if married early, its likely 1999,

2000 was my first marriage, my first husband died tragically in 2001
    2002  - my present marriage

Kids born in 2002 and 2008.

For you wet earth, it would be soil. For me yang earth, it prob be in the mountain.
    Another suggestion would be Aventurine is a form of quartz.
    Stability : NE (Do not use in 2019)

So interesting. Even without knowing about Chinese metaphisics I bought Aventurine pendant and it felt well wearing it  :). I have my winows looking N, NE and NW, Mountains and again it feels quite well refreshing and inspiring. When I started reading about fengshui I found out that there is much I do as written in books even without knowing it. Maybe it is hardwired in Earth people ))) As for Earth I don't know what I like most. Planting and gardening or spending time in the mountains, hiking, just sightseeing. Here where I live now - nature is simply awsome and we go out often. http://www.kgpbz.ru/node/805

As a kid i used to go out into the wood when I felt bad and it felt like a strong giant comforting me. I mean I would rather go climb a mountain or jump into ice cold waterfall, then seek comfort in talking to parents\friends. So yes -- hermit energies are all there... ;D

As for now I am just trying to figure out what to to with this uncomfortable Tiger. I am kind of afraid and avoid it. This is rooted in my childhood for sure -- i didn't know my dad much. Month pillar is the way I look at society, authority, colleagues, right? I have studied some charts and found Gen Yin Daymaster in couple of Physics Engineers and one Police office. One person had Gen Yin month too, (but in the void). He sells raw material (mainly oil, pipeline details and ores - engineering stuff for oil and gas production).

I thought Gen Yin is about forcing something or someone (engineer builds, cuts, changes physical world\  police officer changes order or people's behaviour). But in the month? Does it mean I should be somehow surrounded by such people and energies as friends or hmmm... write about them as a journalist? Rather then get involved in this type of activity myself.

The other question is why I tend to have terrible relations with Hai people? No matter Year Month or Day. Absolute misunderstanding. They usually pretend to be friends, grow some trust and then -- as soon as know me better - say or do something terribly nasty, aimed at ruining self esteem and sense of self worth in me. Couple of "Pigs'' managed to seriously distract me from my way. Some just left some bad feeling. There were more then 10 such "'frenemies'' in my life. So statistically it surely means something. Interesting, why that happens.

Offline j27945

• Contributor
    • G501++
    • View Profile
    • XKFS.Art
    « Reply #8 on: July 14, 2019, 05:14:41 PM »
    Thanks for the reply. 2000 is close to 1999. Least I know the grasp of the bazi chart is there. Was think of this 2 years in my reply. Decided to say 1999 as the likelihood was higher. Sorry to hear of the lost, sorry if it rekindle any memories.

About hai or pigs. Whether they are friend or foe. You have a choice to react positive to what is throw at you. An opportunity for growth.
    « Last Edit: July 15, 2019, 01:06:36 PM by j27945 »
    Jovan Tay
    iFSA, Affiliate
    j27945@gmail.com | https://XKFS.Art
    https://www.linkedin.com/in/jovantay

Offline fan

• 紫微斗數迷
    • G501++
    • View Profile
    • 紫微斗數排盤
    « Reply #9 on: July 14, 2019, 06:19:45 PM »
    Hi VaLeo, thanks for sharing your story.

May I know do you have any intention to start your own business? In my view, there's a high possibility that you will start your own business in the near future (+/- 5 years), but beware of losing all of your money in this business. Please let me know if you want to start your own business in the next few years later.

My personal opinion, you're more suitable for climbing a company ladder, your chart is a type of a successful employee. But you need a job that involved a lot of movement, change, or unstable.
    Zi Wei Dou Shu Calculator
    https://zwds-calculator.com

Offline VaLeo

• G1-G50
    • View Profile
    « Reply #10 on: July 14, 2019, 06:24:26 PM »
    Thanks for the reply. 2000 is close to 1999. Least I know the grasp of the bazi chart is there. Was think of this 2 years in my reply. Decided to say 1999 as the likelihood was higher. Sorry to hear of the lost, sorry if it rekindle any memories.

About hai or pigs. Whether they are friend or for. You have a choice to react positive to what why throw at you. An opportunity for growth.

Thank you! Yes, we started dating in the end of 1999, so you are accurate!

Online anton8888

• Contributor
    • G501++
    • Last Login:Today at 08:20:45 PM
      • View Profile
    Re: Gen Yin in month and career field - advice needed
    « Reply #11 on: July 15, 2019, 09:23:29 AM »
    YY     M       D       H
    食      伤      日      食
    辛      庚      己      辛
    酉      寅      未      未

I just put some opinion.

1. Xin You in year cannot be activated, so you have no interest in doing something regular.
    Eating god is something civilized and regular, such as working in regular 9 to 5. And you have no affinity with that.
    Even if you work for 9 to 5, you need to be mobile and change environment a lot. So, become a secretary or clerk does not do well for you.
    You have tendency of doing something more rebellious, looking for new, and journalist is quite suitable for you.
    And Yin is inside Wei, so you also got some natural talent in leadership (zhengguan Yin inside Wei).
    Yes, you have ever think on why you want to do 9 to 5, but in the end, the "wild" roller coaster would do you better than big train.

2. Geng Yin is some jobs to cultivate or teach others to grow.
    Yin is wood, and has tendency to grow. So you need to do something to grow others, in order to grow self.
    Sound confusing, but this is your chart work.
    Also you need to find some kind of company, no matter big or small, but grow your inner talent.

I think the key is Yin. Something that you have in hand.
    That yin cannot be disturbed by clashing, piercing and harming.
    Wei as Yin holder, also cannot be disturbed. It will affect the whole chart because Ji is the same image of Wei.
    « Last Edit: July 15, 2019, 09:28:57 AM by anton8888 »

Offline VaLeo

• G1-G50
    • View Profile
    « Reply #12 on: July 15, 2019, 01:14:01 PM »
    2. Geng Yin is some jobs to cultivate or teach others to grow.
    Yin is wood, and has tendency to grow. So you need to do something to grow others, in order to grow self.
    Sound confusing, but this is your chart work.
    Also you need to find some kind of company, no matter big or small, but grow your inner talent.

I think the key is Yin. Something that you have in hand.
    That yin cannot be disturbed by clashing, piercing and harming.
    Wei as Yin holder, also cannot be disturbed. It will affect the whole chart because Ji is the same image of Wei.

Dear @anton8888 , thank you very much!

So Wei=humanity Gen Yin = cultivation. So this is some humanitarian field (human studies) like psychology. Or out of my options - brain study, neurobiology. Inside a small team of researchers or a lab. Not on just my own and neither in a company which is too big.

Teaching kids to act also follows that impulse. For a good actor is usually a person with a well cultivated human nature, emotionaly, spiritually, well mastered body and voice.

Seems like wherever I go, life simply forces me to make a dive into deeper humanitarian knowledge. So maybe that is the point.

Thank you!

Online anton8888

• Contributor
    • G501++
      • View Profile
    « Reply #13 on: July 15, 2019, 03:27:13 PM »

Online anton8888

• Contributor
    • G501++
      • View Profile
    « Reply #14 on: July 15, 2019, 03:44:07 PM »

five arts forum

« Reply #14 on: July 15, 2019, 03:44:07 PM »
    Fortune-telling / birth chart reading / predict your future services by Master Tony (aka aoefengshui). Area of interest:
    Category 1: Relationship/Peach Blossom/Marriage/Spouse/Divorce.
    Category 2: Wealth/Business/Investment/Legal Problem.
    Category 3: Career Plan/Career Move/Job Promotion/Study.
    Category 4: Health/Pregnancy/Children/Accident/Disaster.
    Category 5: The Luck of next 10 years: (Master Tony will work out your luck for next 10 years in general and point out the happening years for the important events).
    Category 6: The Luck of next 12 months: (Master Tony will work out your luck for next 12 months in general and point out the happening months for the important events.)
    Category 7: Your own Category which didn’t mention above.

Note: Master Tony will provide you the reading report in writing and also one private Q&A session afterwards. Everything to be conducted conveniently and anonymously via this forum online.

More detail | About Master Tony (aka aoefengshui) | Ask question privately | Post question in Pre-sales forum | Testimonials | View sample Fortune-telling report
    Tired of advertisement on the forum? Remove advertisement on the forum now. For detail, please click here.
    Learn fortune-telling skills from Master Tony (Purple Star Astrology / 紫微斗数 / ZWDS)

Features: Online private learning | one-on-one teaching | Everything starts from zero | 24/7 access to constantly updated learning materials | Medium of instruction: English
    Bazi reading service:
    Click here to view detail | Real Bazi reading reports (coming soon)

Tags:

Jobless for 2 years, sincerely seeking help and advice

Started by SimsnatelanBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 2
    Views: 79
    Last post Today at 06:23:43 PM
    by fan
    Change of career

Started by jwhite997Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 0
    Views: 32
    Last post December 07, 2019, 06:27:13 AM
    by jwhite997
    Please help. My career path got stuck!

Started by namle.16Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 13
    Views: 271
    Last post November 24, 2019, 12:09:58 AM
    by namle.16
    Helpless in career

Started by MarylandBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 7
    Views: 183
    Last post November 24, 2019, 12:12:01 AM
    by wood99
    Ba zi explanation for business / career & obstacles to evade

Started by FendytBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 64
    Last post November 10, 2019, 12:31:21 AM
    by Fendyt
    help me read my bazi chart (career and financial stability)

Started by honeygoldBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 272
    Last post October 31, 2019, 05:53:58 PM
    by honeygold
    Need help in Career & marriage

Started by pineapple68Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 17
    Views: 451
    Last post October 30, 2019, 05:31:03 PM
    by FlyingKite
    Need help on career reading / relationship

Started by peachyBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 5
    Views: 239
    Last post October 25, 2019, 08:03:08 PM
    by peachy
    Will my wife and I separate temporarily for career?

Started by jwhite997Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 84
    Last post October 20, 2019, 12:38:25 AM
    by jwhite997
    Need help with career and getting a gf

Started by zeronimBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 10
    Views: 275
    Last post October 22, 2019, 09:32:18 AM
    by blackswan
    Please do advise on Career and luck pillar stages for later years

Started by ShengBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 2
    Views: 156
    Last post October 19, 2019, 09:18:53 AM
    by Sheng
    Lost Career and relationship before my birthday

Started by shioBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 82
    Last post October 16, 2019, 03:10:06 PM
    by shio
    Advice on career and relationship

Views: 103
    Last post October 15, 2019, 09:24:41 PM
    by peachy
    Relationship Advice - Bazi / ZWDS

Started by Chariot84Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 1
    Views: 237
    Last post October 14, 2019, 10:03:49 AM
    by rainmaster
    Chart Reading for Career

Started by yandaokiaBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 17
    Views: 812
    Last post October 25, 2019, 02:36:49 PM
    by thursday
    Reading about career & relationship

Started by Chariot84Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 6
    Views: 277
    Last post October 10, 2019, 10:10:11 AM
    by sutriz
    Career/Wealth & Relationship

Started by TonbBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 150
    Last post September 19, 2019, 04:58:49 PM
    by johnyqi
    Passion in Career / Love advice needed

Started by camomileBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 9
    Views: 442
    Last post October 23, 2019, 04:31:20 AM
    by camomile
    Career & Relationship

Started by chandelierBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 26
    Views: 617
    Last post September 21, 2019, 09:05:20 AM
    by rainmaster
    Career and Marriage/Relationship Advice

Started by peachyBoard Zi Wei Dou Shu (ZWDS) 紫微斗数

Views: 149
    Last post September 16, 2019, 02:53:41 PM
    by peachy
    Career and Marriage/Relationship Advice

Replies: 14
    Views: 594
    Last post September 21, 2019, 11:09:44 PM
    by peachy
    Help with Career & Future

Started by xiaotiantianBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 3
    Views: 160
    Last post September 14, 2019, 05:23:59 PM
    by johnyqi
    Changing month branch

Started by windwheelBoard Si Zhu Ba Zi (SZBZ) 四柱八字

Replies: 48
    Views: 1191
    Last post September 18, 2019, 11:06:07 PM
    by windwheel
    Please, please, please - I need help with career

Started by bazi newbieBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 10
    Views: 304
    Last post September 05, 2019, 04:12:44 PM
    by tea
    How to pick the right advice?

Started by Alex TehBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 285
    Last post September 03, 2019, 05:02:48 PM
    by tea
    bazi & ziwei reading for family, relationship and career

Started by Nyl3v3Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 24
    Views: 998
    Last post August 28, 2019, 06:36:58 PM
    by BillionaireboyLam
    Advice on current career opportunity based on bazi

Started by ElkaebeBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 177
    Last post August 22, 2019, 02:09:13 AM
    by Elkaebe
    Enlightenment needed by the experts here

Started by AwinBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 15
    Views: 490
    Last post August 19, 2019, 02:54:17 PM
    by Awin
    Need advice on relationship/marriage

Started by maaaxBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 67
    Views: 1926
    Last post August 26, 2019, 12:43:32 PM
    by maaax
    Advice on study and future career for Yang Fire brother.

Started by AhGuanBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 144
    Last post August 11, 2019, 03:10:22 PM
    by johnyqi

Disclaimer:

Your use of FiveArts.Info is at your sole risk. FiveArts.Info cannot be held responsible for the inaccuracy of the readings and information provided by its members.  FiveArts.Info owners, administrators, moderators, masters, members, partners expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind whether express or implied including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.

Total visits since 2014: