Author Topic: Need help, got fired from job and had a terrible relationship with family this y  (Read 3724 times)

Offline fan

• 紫微斗數迷
  • G501++
  • Last Login:Hidden
    • View Profile
    • 紫微斗數排盤
  • Hi @anton8888

My personal opinion, Wei hour is more accurate from ZWDS perspective, you can see the career issue clearly. And some notes:

1. Po Jun in any of six kins palace means "broken".

2. Po Jun in Parents palace with Lian Zhen and Tian Xiang in the opposite, this is the worst star combination for relationship.

3. Wu Qu in Siblings palace is not a good star for a relationship, good star located in the wrong palace. Generally, Wu Qu is also not suitable to be located in any of the six kins palaces, Wu Qu indicates disagreement.

4. Moreover, it's transformed into Hua Quan make it even stronger and worse for relationship.

Just my personal opinion.
    Zi Wei Dou Shu Calculator
    https://zwds-calculator.com

Offline wellhandy

• G101-G300
    • Last Login:April 11, 2020, 04:55:06 PM
    • View Profile
  • Greetings Master(s).

I am Lim. Really need help right now. Just got fired from job, and jobless right now. Applied for goverment jobs but the result appeared unpromising. Feed myself solely from my investments/side incomes.  While my relationship with father and brother are getting worse this year, i have supporta from my mother and sister. Had travelled abroad a lot this year (business trips and leisure trip). Not yet married, but in a very good relationship with someone (already 5 year, born at 1991) amazingly healthy till today. D id consult some master, some said my yong shen is water, some said metal, some said fire. Anyone can elaborate which one is my yong shen and what to do with it?

Born in indonesia 12.45 28.05.90 male

I appreciate your time in replying my request.

Lim

you didn't post a chart image so I'm going to use johnyqi's.

you have 2 snake in your day and month branch.
    this year is pig year and snake-pig means big changes.
    this is supported by Ji (yin earth) this year clashing with your yin water.
    since you have left your job this year, it follows that the
    next couple of years will mean a lot of changes in your social circle.

there is a lot of fire in your chart.
    so you are a passionate and impulsive person.

the coming years are water years.
    to you, it is a good opportunity to design your social network
    by building it up from bottom.

also a good opportunity to learn new things.

all the best.

please quote me when want me to respond.
    when requesting bazi reading,
    please attach your bazi chart as jpg format using http://bazi.masteryacademy.com/ or
    https://bazi-calculator.com

Chinese metaphysics does not dictate your future.
    You are still responsible for your own Life.

Offline bwl5

• G1-G50
    • Last Login:September 09, 2020, 05:54:00 PM
    • View Profile
  • [Hidden post: You need login to forum to see it.]

Your ZWDS has indication of wealth problem that affect happiness (tiantong huaji shine empty happiness palace).
    The second decade you step into empty happiness palace with spouse palace huaji (in Ming palace).
    What does this mean master?

But I am much more concern of your spouse palace, because your spouse palace is weak right now, and it really affect your well being.
    Well, i am quite comfortable with my ram partner right now. I enjoy supporting my partner. I'm supporting my current partner from worse financial condition, until can become boss and own a company.
    Of course it cost me lot of money and effort, my parrents dont like my partner, which saddened me sometimes.

ur natal chart shows that your parents are sucker. Ziwei Pojun in Chou palace is not good against Ming Tianji.
    You are always born to be following the King, which you have YES only.
    What does " sucker ", " following the King " and " have yes only" mean?

Your sibling, Lianzhen Tanlang, also a cunning one. Lianzhen Tanlang combination has high ability to camouflage.
    Plus your sibling all are good listener / yes man, although probably do the reverse when in your parents' back.  ;D
    And usually Lianzhen Tanlang only good when you are far away from them.
    When near them, you always quarrel ...

Actually this is quite true. My brother and sister matched the definition, they said differently in front of my parents and in front of me. Although i love both of them, i used to quarrel with my brother (rat) more than my sister (tiger).
    And together with my siblings, i established 2 companies that because of our disagreement about the manageement problem and taxes, after 3 years, the companies gave no income until now.

So i cant cooperate with my siblings then?

Thank you for your insight, wisdom and time master.
    « Last Edit: August 17, 2019, 02:47:15 AM by bwl5 »

Offline bwl5

• G1-G50
    • View Profile
  • Hi @anton8888

My personal opinion, Wei hour is more accurate from ZWDS perspective, you can see the career issue clearly. And some notes:

1. Po Jun in any of six kins palace means "broken".
    Does this means i will be broke?

2. Po Jun in Parents palace with Lian Zhen and Tian Xiang in the opposite, this is the worst star combination for relationship.
    So is it better that i move out from my parents house?

3. Wu Qu in Siblings palace is not a good star for a relationship, good star located in the wrong palace. Generally, Wu Qu is also not suitable to be located in any of the six kins palaces, Wu Qu indicates disagreement.

4. Moreover, it's transformed into Hua Quan make it even stronger and worse for relationship.

Just my personal opinion.
    Thank you for your insight, wisdom and time, master.

Offline bwl5

• G1-G50
    • View Profile

• you didn't post a chart image so I'm going to use johnyqi's.

My mother encouraged me to take another goverment official test at the end of this year. I already failed this april's test and last year test. I am desperate not be able to make my family happy with these continuous failures. Will it be auspicious for me to take career as government official?

There is a lot of fire in your chart.

all the best.
    Actually my travel company which i established 2 years ago, surprisingly comes to fruition, and even more this year.

Thank you for your insight, wisdom and time.

Offline FlyingKite

• G501++
      • View Profile
    [Hidden post: You need login to forum to see it.]

Offline BillionaireboyLam

• Wealth Bringer
    • G501++
    • 乃知世间事,不可泥纸上陈迹
    • View Profile
  • Hi all @bwl5

Using 戊午 hour this chart would be considered a 假化气格 (Fake Transform Chart) 戊癸 combine in 巳 Month should transform but 丁丙 does not potrude. Instead 辛庚 potrude, chart can not fully transform.
    In DTS book 2 chapter 15 假话 talks about these types of charts. Usually people with these types of chart have a very solitude personality don't like to be around people but; you will have some skill that stands out among the rest.

Orginal Text from DTS 虽是异姓孤儿,可出类拔萃

Right now you are in learning phase, trial error phase. You need to use this time wisely because it will affect how high you will rise in your later years. Don't be afraid of set-backs right now you need to put your head down and do your work.
    Your karma will pay off trust me.

When we consider useful gods for these types of chart it is to support the fake transformation into real transformation. So in this case need to see 丙丁 years in order to prosper. Definitely does not like to see 庚辛,壬癸 unless 甲乙 is also present. 戊己 is 闲神.

I doubt his chart is born in 己未 day then his chart would be extremely weak and he wouldn't be this ambitious.

Quick question are you sure you want a government job? seems like your real passion should be in business。

Not to say you can't go Government route i think you can get the Government job easily if you wanted to actually.
    Your chart show's strong 异路功名 don't really know how to explain well in English.

« Last Edit: August 17, 2019, 08:41:25 PM by BillionaireboyLam »
    人生最怕一事無成,卻說 自己知足常樂
    In life we are most afraid of not being successful and accomplished but, go around telling themselves and others to that they are content.

Offline bwl5

• G1-G50
    • View Profile
  • [Hidden post: You need login to forum to see it.]

Based on wu wu hour, Bazi has to use metal & water. But due to Zi Wu and Si Hai clashes isn't smooth in 2019 - 2020. Even useful element water but clashes can block off the qi.

Fire is negative, wealth and father both are pressure.

Zwds career palace is dim moon face dim sun type, dim stars won't be satisfied working under people. Perhaps better to run own business with help from wife.

Zi Wei Po Jun will be at parents palace shows father is strong emperor at home. Siblings totally no fate will clash so cant run business with them.

Thank you for your insight, wisdom and time master.

Offline bwl5

• G1-G50
    • View Profile

Using 戊午 hour this chart would be considered a 假化气格 (Fake Transform Chart) 戊癸 combine in 巳 Month should transform but 丁丙 does not potrude. Instead 辛庚 potrude, chart can not fully transform.
    In DTS book 2 chapter 15 假话 talks about these types of charts. Usually people with these types of chart have a very solitude personality don't like to be around people but; you will have some skill that stands out among the rest.
    Yeah. I dont like to be around lots people. But when i have to say something like deliver a speech or having a conversation with people, it usually goes well

Orginal Text from DTS 虽是异姓孤儿,可出类拔萃

Right now you are in learning phase, trial error phase. You need to use this time wisely because it will affect how high you will rise in your later years. Don't be afraid of set-backs right now you need to put your head down and do your work.
    Your karma will pay off trust me.

When we consider useful gods for these types of chart it is to support the fake transformation into real transformation. So in this case need to see 丙丁 years in order to prosper. Definitely does not like to see 庚辛,壬癸 unless 甲乙 is also present. 戊己 is 闲神.
    This is the same words from indonesia master who said my useful element is fire.
    The more i think about it on 2016 and 2017 i could accumulate wealth without difficulties, and my life didnt have any meaningful trouble. Even finished my master degree in time.

I doubt his chart is born in 己未 day then his chart would be extremely weak and he wouldn't be this ambitious.

Quick question are you sure you want a government job? seems like your real passion should be in business。

Not to say you can't go Government route i think you can get the Government job easily if you wanted to actually.
    Your chart show's strong 异路功名 don't really know how to explain well in English.
    Well, i was shaped by my parents. To be honest my father hold a governmental official, and from i was 5 i was told to follow my father footstep as a government official, so does my mother. So when i enrolled in university i took law disciplinary and took master degree to support it. I have been working in government cyrcle since i was a kid with lots of stress and zero applause, and nagging from my father. All my doings have never considered right by him, he threw cynism to my ideas. I was often blamed of the mistakes my father did. I felt like i was caged in neverending daytoday routines with no apreciation. As a carreer path he wanted me to do it his way (bribing for position), established a corrupted relationship with another government official which i felt really not noble. This is the main friction between me and my father. I keep my thoughts all to myself, because even if i told them, they wont listen. And i am tired with this pressure and with my parents quarelling against each other until now, i dont consider my family is better than the broken home one.

When my father got addited in narcotics, my mother deeply stressed and i took care of my siblings by myself.

I just want my freedom, and not being burden by my family. They never supported me anyway.
    « Last Edit: August 18, 2019, 02:31:17 AM by bwl5 »

Offline fan

• 紫微斗數迷
    • G501++
    • View Profile
    • 紫微斗數排盤
  • Hi @bwl5, thanks for sharing your story. Just curious:

- 2012-2013, did you change your job / move out to another place? Your career seems a bit unstable at that time, probably there's a conflict with your boss.

- Is there any relationship in 2011? If there was a relationship at that time, your relationship seems unstable in 2013.

Offline bwl5

• G1-G50
    • View Profile
    hi, thanks for sharing your story. Just curious:

- 2012-2013, did you change your job / move out to another place? Your career seems a bit unstable at that time, probably there's a conflict with your boss.

- Is there any relationship in 2011? If there was a relationship at that time, your relationship seems unstable in 2013.

I had a quarel with my boss and changed job to a freelance translator at that time. I went abroad for the first time of my life in 2013. Manage to go to europe bymyself. And got threats from a drug dealer in amsterdam and rome.

Yeah, i had relationship in 2010 and ended in 2011. I was so desperate that time because it ended by blackberry messager.

After 2011, got into 4 or 5 relationships that didnt work at all. Before got into a serious one in 2014, last until now.
    « Last Edit: August 18, 2019, 11:39:13 AM by bwl5 »

Offline fan

• 紫微斗數迷
    • G501++
    • View Profile
    • 紫微斗數排盤
  • Hi @bwl5,

Thanks for your feedback. From your story, IMHO Wei hour is already accurate, at least from ZWDS perspective.  :)

Generally, your romance luck is unstable in the past, so it's hard to get into any serious/long-term relationship if you were in a relationship in the past.

Answering your previous question,
    It's only a term to explain your relationship with parents from ZWDS perspective. Po Jun is a "broken star", generally is not a good star located in any of relationship palace. In your case, it's located in Parents palace, it explains why your relationship with your Parents is not too good.

I think it's not wise to separate parents and their child just because there's an incompatibility in their chart, moreover it seems your father is not in healthy condition. But generally it's better to live separately with them after you get married later to avoid further conflict.

And regarding your career, generally you have a quite good chart in term of career luck, you should just follow your passion.
    Zi Wei Dou Shu Calculator
    https://zwds-calculator.com

Offline wellhandy

• G101-G300
    • Last Login:April 11, 2020, 04:55:06 PM
    • View Profile

• you didn't post a chart image so I'm going to use johnyqi's.

My mother encouraged me to take another goverment official test at the end of this year. I already failed this april's test and last year test. I am desperate not be able to make my family happy with these continuous failures. Will it be auspicious for me to take career as government official?

There is a lot of fire in your chart.

all the best.
    Actually my travel company which i established 2 years ago, surprisingly comes to fruition, and even more this year.

honestly, you don't appear to be suited to government work.
    ask yourself: do you like following rules, making sure everything follows regulations, designing flowcharts, making sure every little thing follows a paper trail?

congrats on your travel business!
    make sure you get the right helpers.

please quote me when want me to respond.
    when requesting bazi reading,
    please attach your bazi chart as jpg format using http://bazi.masteryacademy.com/ or
    https://bazi-calculator.com

Chinese metaphysics does not dictate your future.
    You are still responsible for your own Life.

Offline anton8888

• Contributor
    • G501++
    • Last Login:September 26, 2020, 10:52:38 PM
      • View Profile
    [Hidden post: You need login to forum to see it.]
    « Last Edit: August 18, 2019, 07:26:05 PM by anton8888 »

Offline bwl5

• G1-G50
    • View Profile
  • Hi @bwl5,

Thanks for your feedback. From your story, IMHO Wei hour is already accurate, at least from ZWDS perspective.  :)

Generally, your romance luck is unstable in the past, so it's hard to get into any serious/long-term relationship if you were in a relationship in the past.

Answering your previous question,
    It's only a term to explain your relationship with parents from ZWDS perspective. Po Jun is a "broken star", generally is not a good star located in any of relationship palace. In your case, it's located in Parents palace, it explains why your relationship with your Parents is not too good.

I think it's not wise to separate parents and their child just because there's an incompatibility in their chart, moreover it seems your father is not in healthy condition. But generally it's better to live separately with them after you get married later to avoid further conflict.

And regarding your career, generally you have a quite good chart in term of career luck, you should just follow your passion.
    So i belong to 13.00 hour?

five arts forum

Fortune-telling / birth chart reading / predict your future services by Master Tony (aka aoefengshui). Area of interest:
    Category 1: Relationship/Peach Blossom/Marriage/Spouse/Divorce.
    Category 2: Wealth/Business/Investment/Legal Problem.
    Category 3: Career Plan/Career Move/Job Promotion/Study.
    Category 4: Health/Pregnancy/Children/Accident/Disaster.
    Category 5: The Luck of next 10 years: (Master Tony will work out your luck for next 10 years in general and point out the happening years for the important events).

Note: Master Tony will provide you the reading report in writing and also one private Q&A session afterwards. Everything to be conducted conveniently and anonymously via this forum online.

More detail | About Master Tony (aka aoefengshui) | Ask question privately | Post question in Pre-sales forum | Testimonials | View sample Fortune-telling report
    Tired of advertisement on the forum? Remove advertisement on the forum now. For detail, please click here.
    Learn fortune-telling skills from Master Tony (Purple Star Astrology / 紫微斗数 / ZWDS)

Features: Online private learning | one-on-one teaching | Everything starts from zero | 24/7 access to constantly updated learning materials | Medium of instruction: English

Tags:

Bad Love Relationship birth chart?

Started by JaciBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 5
    Views: 114
    Last post Today at 04:32:41 PM
    by vng78
    All Period 9 Charts Are Terrible -- Can We Use Substitute Charts?

Started by traveltalkteaBoard Xuan Kong Fei Xing

Replies: 7
    Views: 213
    Last post September 30, 2020, 01:46:36 AM
    by fengshuiartist
    Relationship with my children

Started by jwhite997Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 0
    Views: 82
    Last post September 27, 2020, 10:00:45 PM
    by jwhite997
    Kind request for relationship advice

Started by WatertreeBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 16
    Views: 506
    Last post September 13, 2020, 04:22:15 PM
    by vng78
    Relationship & career

Started by PunggolBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 12
    Views: 375
    Last post September 11, 2020, 02:43:45 AM
    by Diaitadoc
    Career and Relationship

Started by selphie88Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 15
    Views: 528
    Last post September 05, 2020, 03:12:44 PM
    by vng78
    Marriage/Relationship Compatibility

Started by rhexiiBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 8
    Views: 403
    Last post September 20, 2020, 08:38:17 PM
    by bqwire
    what to expect in the coming years(career,family,etc)

Started by graham88Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 241
    Last post August 27, 2020, 07:19:45 PM
    by Saphora
    Relationship and career luck for 2021

Started by SunshineVirgoBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 373
    Last post October 11, 2020, 11:57:27 AM
    by SunshineVirgo
    Lost job, zero relationship & lacking motivation [Need help]

Started by ultimaweaponBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 25
    Views: 544
    Last post August 24, 2020, 11:58:10 AM
    by BillionaireboyLam
    Is it possible to predict when family passed away in Ba Zi?

Started by gojoBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 8
    Views: 338
    Last post August 14, 2020, 10:01:46 PM
    by ArtofFugue
    Relationship/Luck Chart Question

Started by bazibeginner2Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 18
    Views: 657
    Last post August 09, 2020, 10:10:07 AM
    by bazibeginner2
    BZ, ZWDS experts, please help to decode my relationship, career

Started by Lance93Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 509
    Last post July 28, 2020, 10:46:44 AM
    by AstroBaby
    What can you tell about relationship area of this chart?

Started by TaiYinBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 17
    Views: 701
    Last post July 14, 2020, 02:40:42 PM
    by BillionaireboyLam
    Long term fear of relationship infidelity

Started by OreganosunshineBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 681
    Last post July 14, 2020, 03:59:58 PM
    by tea
    Ask about relationship and marriage

Started by doremiBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 17
    Views: 765
    Last post June 16, 2020, 07:54:55 PM
    by rainmaster
    Dear MASTERS, Strong DM need advice in career & relationship

Started by holymolyBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 24
    Views: 1073
    Last post June 15, 2020, 01:55:27 AM
    by holymoly
    need help to read based on zwds and bazi regarding relationship and financially

Started by qiu21Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 31
    Views: 1298
    Last post June 14, 2020, 04:02:53 PM
    by rainmaster
    Career, Health, Relationship, Wealth

Replies: 2
    Views: 312
    Last post June 27, 2020, 08:38:40 AM
    by Baretta
    Career, Health, Relationship, Wealth

Replies: 10
    Views: 685
    Last post April 10, 2020, 08:02:41 PM
    by selphie88
    Reading on relationship and character

Started by chandelierBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 440
    Last post April 06, 2020, 05:58:17 PM
    by lilac_adv
    Need advice on a relationship

Started by rontron5kBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 9
    Views: 608
    Last post April 03, 2020, 11:27:00 PM
    by lilac_adv
    Best Fit Profile for a Yaya who will have no problem relationship with my mother

Started by cmimaBoard Birth chart analysis for famous / infamous people

Replies: 0
    Views: 196
    Last post March 18, 2020, 10:16:24 PM
    by cmima
    Love/Relationship Reading

Started by workingmom101Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 2
    Views: 309
    Last post March 15, 2020, 03:25:30 PM
    by workingmom101
    Career & Relationship reading for next Luck Pillar. Please help!

Started by namnamnamBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 4
    Views: 414
    Last post March 13, 2020, 11:20:26 PM
    by cherish.habor
    Planing to move to canada, is it going to be better life for my family?

Started by iketutmuliawanaBoard Request for divination [FREE]

Replies: 4
    Views: 435
    Last post March 20, 2020, 09:54:36 AM
    by iketutmuliawana
    Job insecurity, poor health and relationship with husband and children

Started by GingerbreadBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 38
    Views: 1702
    Last post August 16, 2020, 02:22:15 AM
    by Gingerbread
    Relationship ends in year 2020?

Started by SnowBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 6
    Views: 630
    Last post January 31, 2020, 11:04:31 PM
    by Snow
    Advice on relationship and marriage

Started by eliascfc88Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 9
    Views: 817
    Last post January 23, 2020, 08:04:38 PM
    by eliascfc88
    I’m very attractive lady ( photo attached) but cannot sustain relationship

Started by Marina88Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 796
    Last post December 23, 2019, 05:41:55 PM
    by Marina88

Disclaimer:

Your use of FiveArts.Info is at your sole risk. FiveArts.Info cannot be held responsible for the inaccuracy of the readings and information provided by its members.  FiveArts.Info owners, administrators, moderators, masters, members, partners expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind whether express or implied including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.

Total visits since 2014: