Author Topic: Why democracy doesn't work.  (Read 504 times)

Offline Remoteviewer

• 293SUN158
  • G501++
  • Last Login:Hidden
  • 1命, 2运, 3风水, 4德, 5读书, 6名, 7相, 8交贵人, 9养生, 10敬神
    • View Profile
  • Why democracy doesn't work.
    « on: August 13, 2019, 01:43:35 PM »
     https://www.facebook.com/574719552680201/posts/1383715208447294/
    Why democracy doesn't work. What's your view on this?
    Om Mani Padme Hum.

Offline gentlejoker

• G101-G300
    • Last Login:Today at 12:43:48 AM
    • View Profile
  • Re: Why democracy doesn't work.
    « Reply #1 on: August 13, 2019, 07:44:33 PM »
    https://www.facebook.com/574719552680201/posts/1383715208447294/
    Why democracy doesn't work. What's your view on this?
    It sure works much better than communist.
    « Last Edit: August 13, 2019, 07:48:15 PM by gentlejoker »

Online tyc

• G501++
    • Last Login:Today at 01:37:04 AM
    • View Profile
    « Reply #2 on: August 13, 2019, 09:53:42 PM »
    [Hidden post: You need login to forum to see it.]
    If everything in life is measurable, then understanding destiny would be as simple as counting 1, 2, and 3.

Offline Axis

• Contributor
    • G501++
      • View Profile
    Re: Why democracy doesn't work.
    « Reply #3 on: August 13, 2019, 10:13:10 PM »
    « Last Edit: August 13, 2019, 10:15:34 PM by Axis »

Offline gentlejoker

• G101-G300
    • View Profile
    « Reply #4 on: August 13, 2019, 11:00:11 PM »
    One pillar of a democratic country is the freedom of the press. China bans Youtube, Google, Facebook, Whatsapp and many more .... . We can use Wechat, Baidou, Sogou and any Chinese apps freely over here as we want. What is the Chinese communist government afraid of? Here is a list of apps banned in China:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Websites_blocked_in_mainland_China

Offline Remoteviewer

• 293SUN158
    • G501++
    • View Profile
    « Reply #5 on: August 13, 2019, 11:19:53 PM »
    One pillar of a democratic country is the freedom of the press. China bans Youtube, Google, Facebook, Whatsapp and many more .... . We can use Wechat, Baidou, Sogou and any Chinese apps freely over here as we want. What is the Chinese communist government afraid of? Here is a list of apps banned in China:

They have the right to do things differently. Who are you to said others must allow this or that in to their country? Which country you live in?
    Om Mani Padme Hum.

Offline gentlejoker

• G101-G300
    • View Profile
    « Reply #6 on: August 13, 2019, 11:29:51 PM »

They have the right to do things differently. Who are you to said others must allow this or that in to their country? Which country you live in?
    That's the major difference between a communist country and a democratic country. Of course, we all can do what we want. Of course we are all free to criticize whoever we want. Well, at least I am from a democratic society.

Offline Remoteviewer

• 293SUN158
    • G501++
    • View Profile
    « Reply #7 on: August 13, 2019, 11:37:54 PM »

That's the major difference between a communist country and a democratic country. Of course, we all can do what we want. Of course we are all free to criticize whoever we want. Well, at least I am from a democratic society.
    So why you cry here and cry there as if you will be in pain and die? We don't see any wrong in banning some platform in their county. How painful are you if they remain banned? Tell us about it.
    Om Mani Padme Hum.

Offline gentlejoker

• G101-G300
    • View Profile
    « Reply #8 on: August 13, 2019, 11:52:44 PM »

So why you cry here and cry there as if you will be in pain and die? We don't see any wrong in banning some platform in their county. How painful are you if they remain banned? Tell us about it.
    Cry! I'm smiling here. Of course, China can ban anything they want. It's their country. Here is a fair response of the US blacklisted Chinese companies.

Offline Remoteviewer

• 293SUN158
    • G501++
    • View Profile
    « Reply #9 on: August 13, 2019, 11:58:07 PM »

Cry! I'm smiling here. Of course, China can ban anything they want. It's their country. Here is a fair response of the US blacklisted Chinese companies.

We not worried about China. Anything they want they can produce. They excel in many fields which you can think of. You should worry about America joblessness. It getting out of control faster than you can imagine.
    Om Mani Padme Hum.

Offline gentlejoker

• G101-G300
    • View Profile
    « Reply #10 on: August 14, 2019, 12:08:49 AM »

We not worried about China. Anything they want they can produce. They excel in many fields which you can think of. You should worry about America joblessness. It getting out of control faster than you can imagine.
    Very good. Love to see how these 2 buddies Donald Trump and Xi Jin Ping workout in the September trade talk.

Online BillionaireboyLam

• G51-G100
    • Last Login:Today at 04:26:31 AM
    • View Profile
    « Reply #11 on: August 14, 2019, 09:35:49 AM »

Western Mainstream Media isn't so free as you might think. The New's Channel still gotta answer to their boss and their boss could be politically leaning.
    Which is why we have MSNBC CNN VS FOX News here in the States. Both these Channels are so bias i don't even watch them anymore.

This doesn't mean i agree with China's Censoring but; i can see why they do it out of self-preservation. They can't allow western media and their ideology get injected into the Chinese People.
    The Whole China would be like Hong Kong right now.  You can't really blame a government for wanting to keep it's society peaceful. The truth is there is always give and take Pros and Cons.
    Depending on the person they can highlight whichever one, hence the arguing and bickering of humans begin.

This is why Astrologer's say that Jupiter not Venus that causes the most War's. Jupiter is our ideology we all have it somewhere in our charts.
    It is because of these different placements of Jupiter that create the ever different viewpoints of humans.
    Greed and Wealth(Venus) can be a factor of War as well but, it is often not enough to stir a whole Nation into War.

Offline gentlejoker

• G101-G300
    • View Profile
    « Reply #12 on: August 14, 2019, 10:15:07 AM »

Western Mainstream Media isn't so free as you might think. The New's Channel still gotta answer to their boss and their boss could be politically leaning.
    Which is why we have MSNBC CNN VS FOX News here in the States. Both these Channels are so bias i don't even watch them anymore.

This doesn't mean i agree with China's Censoring but; i can see why they do it out of self-preservation. They can't allow western media and their ideology get injected into the Chinese People.
    The Whole China would be like Hong Kong right now.  You can't really blame a government for wanting to keep it's society peaceful. The truth is there is always give and take Pros and Cons.
    Depending on the person they can highlight whichever one, hence the arguing and bickering of humans begin.

This is why Astrologer's say that Jupiter not Venus that causes the most War's. Jupiter is our ideology we all have it somewhere in our charts.
    It is because of these different placements of Jupiter that create the ever different viewpoints of humans.
    Greed and Wealth(Venus) can be a factor of War as well but, it is often not enough to stir a whole Nation into War.
    I agree with you that Western media are bias. CNN and MSNBC are on the left and Fox is on the right. I also understand why countries ban certain things and censor certain media outlets. It's their country after all. However, when a leader of a country sign an international treaty and disrespect its signature, that country can not be trusted on that matter. This includes the US and especially China.

Yes, Jupiter is the warrior, but Venus is the one that brings it to an end.

Offline Axis

• Contributor
    • G501++
      • View Profile
    « Reply #13 on: August 14, 2019, 08:38:56 PM »
    « Last Edit: August 14, 2019, 09:33:18 PM by Axis »

Offline gentlejoker

• G101-G300
    • View Profile
    « Reply #14 on: August 14, 2019, 08:53:29 PM »

Hi All,

Here is a list of apps banned in China:

I am surprise by some of them... I use DuckDuckgo! very good for English & Chinese websites..
    We have choise, not obligation to use it, by example I dont use Facebook, but I receive some photos from my childrens & grand-daughters by Whatsapp, haha..

I agree with you each country has his own characteristics & history..
    Even if we know that many medias are bias (we shall know that wealth is the new revered god everywhere, or almost)... but through & with the quantity of information/misinformation/propaganda.. we have chance to surf & try to built our own point of view, I am happy to read news from different countries!... this is a plus...
    I think in all country we are adults... we dont need other brains to program ourselves and think for ourselves.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freedom_of_the_press

All the best

Peace

:)
    I agree that most medias today are bias. What I never accept is the government censorship telling me what to hear, see and believe. As you said we are all adults and we are smart enough to form our own belief.

By the way, I wonder is VPN still working in China?

five arts forum

« Reply #14 on: August 14, 2019, 08:53:29 PM »
    Fortune-telling / birth chart reading / predict your future services by Master Tony (aka aoefengshui). Area of interest:
    Category 1: Relationship/Peach Blossom/Marriage/Spouse/Divorce.
    Category 2: Wealth/Business/Investment/Legal Problem.
    Category 3: Career Plan/Career Move/Job Promotion/Study.
    Category 4: Health/Pregnancy/Children/Accident/Disaster.
    Category 5: The Luck of next 10 years: (Master Tony will work out your luck for next 10 years in general and point out the happening years for the important events).
    Category 6: The Luck of next 12 months: (Master Tony will work out your luck for next 12 months in general and point out the happening months for the important events.)
    Category 7: Your own Category which didn’t mention above.

Note: Master Tony will provide you the reading report in writing and also one private Q&A session afterwards. Everything to be conducted conveniently and anonymously via this forum online.

More detail | About Master Tony (aka aoefengshui) | Ask question privately | Post question in Pre-sales forum | Testimonials | View sample Fortune-telling report
    Tired of advertisement on the forum? Remove advertisement on the forum now. For detail, please click here.
    Learn fortune-telling skills from Master Tony (Purple Star Astrology / 紫微斗数 / ZWDS)

Features: Online private learning | one-on-one teaching | Everything starts from zero | 24/7 access to constantly updated learning materials | Medium of instruction: English
    Bazi reading service:
    Click here to view detail | Real Bazi reading reports (coming soon)

Tags:

Please help! Feeling unhappy at work 2-3 yrs

Started by musetteBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 12
    Views: 404
    Last post February 13, 2019, 10:06:50 PM
    by musette
    Reading and reality doesn't match

Started by ArstevanBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 23
    Views: 1524
    Last post June 30, 2018, 02:09:47 PM
    by djheath
    Can anyone read Chinese? Google translator doesn’t make sense

Started by Ashleytl1Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 16
    Views: 1297
    Last post April 23, 2018, 01:32:21 AM
    by ZhouYu
    Will work environment improve?

Started by whisperBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 4
    Views: 520
    Last post April 07, 2018, 02:48:58 PM
    by anton8888
    work and marriage 2018 confused...

Started by Polarbear33Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 6
    Views: 1133
    Last post April 08, 2018, 10:25:28 AM
    by j27945
    Divination Lot Reading Request for Work Meeting Outcome

Started by JeremyBoard Request for divination [FREE]

Replies: 63
    Views: 3415
    Last post January 24, 2019, 09:37:57 PM
    by Jeremy
    The world is against me at home at work

Started by tomboBoard Miscellaneous casual talks

Views: 559
    Last post March 16, 2018, 06:35:09 PM
    by Jeremy
    Large age gaps work out in relationships

Started by curiousbonBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 3
    Views: 597
    Last post March 25, 2018, 06:17:44 AM
    by Joey
    Relationship and work issues

Started by antoniuschenBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 0
    Views: 399
    Last post January 21, 2018, 08:29:43 PM
    by antoniuschen
    Chart reading for Work, Health, Relationships

Started by JiLexBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 508
    Last post December 22, 2017, 05:38:59 AM
    by JiLex
    Very unhappy at work :(

Started by earthlingBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 26
    Views: 1642
    Last post October 27, 2018, 11:54:24 AM
    by fan
    Work to Understand Human Circadian Rhythm Wins 2017 Nobel Prize in Medicine

Started by renBoard 2. Art of Medicine (Healing)

Views: 910
    Last post February 08, 2018, 10:58:24 PM
    by jtorz132759468
    please help reading my bazi in work/career

Started by teriyaki123Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 1
    Views: 579
    Last post August 06, 2017, 10:53:47 PM
    by teriyaki123
    QMDJ Activations - Do They Work?

Started by 335ATBoard Qi Men Dun Jia

Views: 1961
    Last post January 09, 2017, 09:18:46 AM
    by mrgreen
    Unhappy @ work. Career change in 2017?

Started by PantangBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 11
    Views: 1894
    Last post December 24, 2016, 03:37:47 PM
    by jong
    Can I retire and not work anymore?

Started by suepohBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 984
    Last post October 26, 2016, 11:38:30 AM
    by j27945
    Asking about someone from my work place

Started by TamagotchiBoard Request for divination [FREE]

Replies: 13
    Views: 2012
    Last post October 19, 2016, 10:01:01 PM
    by Tamagotchi
    why am I working so hard? will this hard work pay off

Started by lipizzanerBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 18
    Views: 3485
    Last post October 18, 2016, 12:14:36 AM
    by lipizzaner
    Please Help with my chart - Bad performances at work

Started by nexuskayBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 850
    Last post July 28, 2016, 07:37:56 PM
    by johnyqi
    Really doesn't matter....Leave it to the Sifu

Started by GrapheneBoard Miscellaneous casual talks

Replies: 28
    Views: 2487
    Last post August 07, 2016, 01:55:19 AM
    by mushroom
    Will this relationship work? Please help interpret

Started by PiggybackBoard Request for divination [FREE]

Replies: 5
    Views: 1183
    Last post June 25, 2016, 09:11:55 AM
    by Piggyback
    Work or Retire in Foreign Land

Started by k_en84Board 3. Art of Life (Birthchart Analysis)

Replies: 1
    Views: 906
    Last post March 27, 2016, 02:32:48 PM
    by k_en84
    ▲Ling Shen Water -- does it work?

Started by HollyBoard Feng Shui

Replies: 29
    Views: 3348
    Last post February 26, 2016, 01:49:26 PM
    by Adam
    ▲Question in regards to work

Started by DarcyBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 16
    Views: 1750
    Last post February 26, 2016, 12:45:49 PM
    by Amy
    ▲Thinking is work of Heart, and not Brain.

Started by HollyBoard Life Foundation

Replies: 2
    Views: 668
    Last post February 26, 2016, 09:00:14 AM
    by Freya
    ▲Thanks for the hard work

Started by EmmaBoard Members Lounge

Views: 504
    Last post February 23, 2016, 08:50:29 AM
    by Emma
    ▲bazi or ziweidoushu reading on life, family, studies, work, etc

Started by HenryBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 3
    Views: 813
    Last post February 19, 2016, 11:21:13 PM
    by Louis
    ▲Re: reading bazi on work, studies, etc

Started by IvyBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 83
    Views: 4269
    Last post February 16, 2016, 11:45:20 PM
    by Jayden
    ▲Star Brightness - How to work it out

Started by JudeBoard Zi Wei Dou Shu (ZWDS) 紫微斗数

Views: 863
    Last post February 11, 2016, 06:06:31 AM
    by Ronnie
    ▲When can i start work again?

Started by SaraBoard Request for divination [FREE]

Views: 436
    Last post February 09, 2016, 06:56:52 PM
    by Sara

Disclaimer:

Your use of FiveArts.Info is at your sole risk. FiveArts.Info cannot be held responsible for the inaccuracy of the readings and information provided by its members.  FiveArts.Info owners, administrators, moderators, masters, members, partners expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind whether express or implied including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.

Total visits since 2014: