Author Topic: Curious about my DM and future welfare  (Read 556 times)

Offline Mike Armstrong

• G51-G100
  • Last Login:September 22, 2019, 10:44:53 PM
    • View Profile
  • Curious about my DM and future welfare
    « on: August 21, 2019, 11:48:11 AM »
    Hello all members.

This is my second thread. The first one is about my friend Daniel. This time I want to ask about my self.

My name is Mike. I was born in Surabaya city, East Java province, Indonesia.

My DOB is 9 November 1987, 23.10.

I know very little about Bazi and curious about my Day Master. I have read my chart online and found that some online calculators said that I am Gui (yin water) and the other is Ren (yang water). Which one is right one? Most of calculator shows that I am Ren.

Actually I feel more Gui than Ren, but often we can not judge ourselves properly, right? (and my knowledge about bazi analysis is also very little / poor)

I have no major problem right now. My life goes quite smooth, eventhough not the perfect one.  Maybe because I'm not the type of person who has high expectiations. I work as an office staff.  My job is quite easy and unproblematic. I have girlfriend. My relationship is quite fine and normal. I have no debts and any current financial difficulties. No stress at all most of the time.

But I'm curious about my welfare in the future. My childhood was not very well. My family is living in financial difficulties (even can be said to be poor). Thanks to God, things are getting better and better as I grow up. However those childhood memories make me have my own worries about my welfare in the future.

Will I be okay? Or will there be any problems that I should be aware of later?

Hopefully someone here is willing to help and give me answer.

Sincerely,
    Mike

Offline wellhandy

• G101-G300
    • Last Login:September 16, 2019, 01:01:51 PM
    • View Profile
  • Re: Curious about my DM and future welfare
    « Reply #1 on: August 21, 2019, 09:06:13 PM »
    Hello all members.

This is my second thread. The first one is about my friend Daniel. This time I want to ask about my self.

My name is Mike. I was born in Surabaya city, East Java province, Indonesia.

My DOB is 9 November 1987, 23.10.

I know very little about Bazi and curious about my Day Master. I have read my chart online and found that some online calculators said that I am Gui (yin water) and the other is Ren (yang water). Which one is right one? Most of calculator shows that I am Ren.

Actually I feel more Gui than Ren, but often we can not judge ourselves properly, right? (and my knowledge about bazi analysis is also very little / poor)

I have no major problem right now. My life goes quite smooth, eventhough not the perfect one.  Maybe because I'm not the type of person who has high expectiations. I work as an office staff.  My job is quite easy and unproblematic. I have girlfriend. My relationship is quite fine and normal. I have no debts and any current financial difficulties. No stress at all most of the time.

But I'm curious about my welfare in the future. My childhood was not very well. My family is living in financial difficulties (even can be said to be poor). Thanks to God, things are getting better and better as I grow up. However those childhood memories make me have my own worries about my welfare in the future.

Will I be okay? Or will there be any problems that I should be aware of later?

Hopefully someone here is willing to help and give me answer.

Sincerely,
    Mike

I assume you are working.
    as long as you always work hard and don't spend unnecessarily, especially the next few years
    and steward your finances carefully, you should be fine.

beware not to go against regulations.

anything happen at work in 2013?
    please quote me when want me to respond.
    when requesting bazi reading,
    please attach your bazi chart as jpg format using http://bazi.masteryacademy.com/ or
    https://bazi-calculator.com

Chinese metaphysics does not dictate your future.
    You are still responsible for your own Life.

Offline fan

• G501++
    • Last Login:Hidden
    • View Profile
    • Zi Wei Dou Shu (ZWDS) Calculator
    « Reply #2 on: August 21, 2019, 10:14:34 PM »
       DM
    壬 壬 辛 丁
    子 戌 亥 卯

Just beginner analysis:

- 壬 want to combine with 丁 and 戌 want to combine with 卯, but 子 punish 卯. Above 子 is 壬 DM itself, and above 卯 is 丁 father star, so probably your relationship with father is not too good. Moreover, 丁 as father star enter 戌 tomb.

- In the chart, 亥 want to combine with 卯, but at above 丁 as a father star is clashing 辛 as a mother star. So probably the relationship between your father and mother is not too good, or both of them lack affinity with each other.

@TianQi @j27945 Please correct my Bazi reading as I'm still learning. :D

Offline Mike Armstrong

• G51-G100
    • View Profile
    « Reply #3 on: August 22, 2019, 12:53:47 AM »
    @wellhandy yes, I am working, off course. I change job at 2011. Nothing special happened in 2013.

Thank you for your suggestion above. For your additional information, I was graduate from university in 2009. Get my first job in 2010 and work there until mid 2011. I was jobless for few month after my resignation and then got my current job in late Oct 2011. At first, my current job feels so hard, but everything getting better in 2016 afterwards.
    « Last Edit: August 22, 2019, 01:15:10 AM by Mike Armstrong »

Offline Mike Armstrong

• G51-G100
    • View Profile
    « Reply #4 on: August 22, 2019, 12:59:59 AM »
    @fan yes, my I am not very close to my father like typicall father and son, but generally everything is fine. We never argue or querrel.

But, my parents relationship is fine. They are close for each other. Indeed, few times bad situation occurs but they can handle it. My father not romantic at all. Thats it.

Offline Mike Armstrong

• G51-G100
    • View Profile
    « Reply #5 on: August 22, 2019, 01:12:26 AM »
    Just for additional insight.

I am closer to my mother than my father. I am oldest child. Have two sisters. My relationshil with my sisters is good, eventhough not very close. My sister born in 1988 and 1991. Besides my mother, I have close relatiinship with both of my grandmothers. My grandfathers died when I was a baby and when I am 9 y.o. I tend to have better relationship with women than men. My closest friends are a bunch of women from my college years until now.

Offline fan

• G501++
    • View Profile
    • Zi Wei Dou Shu (ZWDS) Calculator
    « Reply #6 on: August 22, 2019, 02:15:52 AM »
    Hi Mike, thanks for your feedback.

Anyway your chart is interesting, there are 3 different ways to plot your chart:

1. Using 24:00 as day cut-off:
       DM
    壬 壬 辛 丁
    子 戌 亥 卯

2. Using 23:00 as day cut-off:
       DM
    壬 癸 辛 丁
    子 亥 亥 卯

3. Using lunar calendar:
       DM
    庚 壬 庚 丁
    子 戌 戌 卯

I better let other Bazi users decrypt your chart, this should be a good case study. ;D

Offline Mike Armstrong

• G51-G100
    • View Profile
    « Reply #7 on: August 22, 2019, 09:28:29 AM »
    @fan thank you for your kind effort. Yes, my birth hour make my chart rather ambiguous. Thats what I said above that sometimes online calculator said I am Ren and sometimes Gui.

Yes, hopefully masters here willing to help me clarify my chart.

Sincerely,
    Mike

Offline rainmaster

• G101-G300
    • View Profile
    « Reply #8 on: August 22, 2019, 01:43:23 PM »
    [Hidden post: You need 20 posts to see it. You currently have 0. Join the paid subscription and see this hidden post now.]
    « Last Edit: August 22, 2019, 01:50:00 PM by rainmaster »

Offline Mike Armstrong

• G51-G100
    • View Profile
    « Reply #9 on: August 22, 2019, 02:38:56 PM »
    Thank you for your answer @rainmaster . Really appreciate your kindness and suggestions about my welfare and bussines prospect.

Here I will give you some confirmation:
    1. Mike, did you leave your parent's home or hometown (city of birth) already?
    --> I lived apart from my family when I entered high school in 2002 until now, but I come home regularly every weekend or holidays.

2. Are your parents closer to your sisters than to you?
    --> My father is closer to my second sister. My mother actually tried to treat her children fairly. But indeed she was closer to my youngest sister. Maybe this is more due to same gender.

3. In general, was 2018 better than 2019?
    --> Actually, so far I feels 2019 is better, or at least equal with 2018. But 2019 still have few months to go. I don't know what will happen next.

So, it is confirms my belief that I am gui, and not ren, since I am not strong will and dinamic type of person. I conseider my self as people who are relaxed in living life, not so dinamic.

My chart became:
    Ren   Gui    Xin   Ding
    Zi      Hai    Hai   Mao

My chart have plenty of water (or even too much?). Is it okay for me?
    Is it strong or weak DM?
    Besides that, with the gui hai chart I don't have any earth element at all. What does that mean for me? Is that means something is missing in my life? Since earth means power for me.

Sincerely,
    Mike

« Last Edit: August 22, 2019, 02:53:18 PM by Mike Armstrong »

Online BillionaireboyLam

• G101-G300
    • Last Login:Today at 03:22:00 AM
    • View Profile
    « Reply #10 on: August 22, 2019, 04:29:05 PM »
    Whether someone uses 癸亥 or 壬戌 depend on their style and who taught them.

I would use 癸亥  because early/late zi theory is a modern invention; based on modern inventions.  It has nothing to do with natural time that bazi is based off of.

Strong 癸 dm unlike 壬 dm is much more soft spoken outwardly.  Even though they might feel differently on the inside.

This chart can not follow water because of two 亥 combo with 卯。
    So most use wood and fire. Earth less so because wet earth is not helpful.

You just entered 丁未 lp, 亥卯未 combo is a 贵人 combo. Means you will receive support from people in power.
    Last year many changes because you just entered new lp. Probably rise in position at work.

What i will be careful of is too becareful of how you go about achieving your goals, because you are highly ambitious.  You could do things to achieve your goals and later regret.

Offline Mike Armstrong

• G51-G100
    • View Profile
    « Reply #11 on: August 22, 2019, 05:28:36 PM »
    Hai @BillionaireboyLam , thank you so much for your reply and information.

I would use 癸亥  because early/late zi theory is a modern invention; based on modern inventions.  It has nothing to do with natural time that bazi is based off of.

Strong 癸 dm unlike 壬 dm is much more soft spoken outwardly.  Even though they might feel differently on the inside.

This is so me. People say I am soft spoken, even though I can say rude too when I'm joking.

I am sorry, I don't understand this. Do you mean that my DM is not Gui, but other elements?

Confirmation about this:
    "Last year many changes because you just entered new lp. Probably rise in position at work. "

It was not rise in position at work that happened last year, but I have a side job that increase my income. Not very big, but i feel gratitude. And I began my relationship with my GF last year, which is my first relationship ever in my life.

I appreciate your sugestion about how I should be more carefull in the future. I will keep it in mind. :)

Online BillionaireboyLam

• G101-G300
    • View Profile
    « Reply #12 on: August 22, 2019, 06:17:48 PM »
    Hai @BillionaireboyLam , thank you so much for your reply and information.

This is so me. People say I am soft spoken, even though I can say rude too when I'm joking.

I am sorry, I don't understand this. Do you mean that my DM is not Gui, but other elements?

Confirmation about this:
    "Last year many changes because you just entered new lp. Probably rise in position at work. "

It was not rise in position at work that happened last year, but I have a side job that increase my income. Not very big, but i feel gratitude. And I began my relationship with my GF last year, which is my first relationship ever in my life.

I appreciate your sugestion about how I should be more carefull in the future. I will keep it in mind. :)

Hi @Mike Armstrong
    There are many chart structures in bazi, your chart almost meet criteria for one special type of chart structure called 润下格, in your case it is a good thing; because you just started 60 years of good luck.
    In BaZi a good LP is better then a good chart structure in fact i have seen some of the most successful people have charts that are hugely imbalanced but good LP's.
    This LP is basically a signal of rise in position and living standard. Also easy to receive wide support so good to do own business.
    Just that strong water DM's all have a common flaw and that is 欲望 in english translate as "desire" but not really good translation.
    Basically someone who desires a lot in life, but have to control over-desiring.

Online BillionaireboyLam

• G101-G300
    • View Profile
    « Reply #13 on: August 22, 2019, 06:47:06 PM »
    Hi, @Mike Armstrong
    Just out of curiosity your grandfather generation was more rich or higher position then your father generation?

Offline Mike Armstrong

• G51-G100
    • View Profile
    « Reply #14 on: August 22, 2019, 06:52:35 PM »
    Thank you for your further explanation. I am amaze.
    @BillionaireboyLam

One of Bazi book that I have read said the same thing as you. LP is more important than birth chart. That book said that birth chart is like car and LP is the road.

So glad to know that everything will be okay for me in the future. I will keep in mind that I should act wisely and not to be over ambitious.
    « Last Edit: August 22, 2019, 07:04:15 PM by Mike Armstrong »

five arts forum

Re: Curious about my DM and future welfare
    « Reply #14 on: August 22, 2019, 06:52:35 PM »
    Fortune-telling / birth chart reading / predict your future services by Master Tony (aka aoefengshui). Area of interest:
    Category 1: Relationship/Peach Blossom/Marriage/Spouse/Divorce.
    Category 2: Wealth/Business/Investment/Legal Problem.
    Category 3: Career Plan/Career Move/Job Promotion/Study.
    Category 4: Health/Pregnancy/Children/Accident/Disaster.
    Category 5: The Luck of next 10 years: (Master Tony will work out your luck for next 10 years in general and point out the happening years for the important events).
    Category 6: The Luck of next 12 months: (Master Tony will work out your luck for next 12 months in general and point out the happening months for the important events.)
    Category 7: Your own Category which didn’t mention above.

Note: Master Tony will provide you the reading report in writing and also one private Q&A session afterwards. Everything to be conducted conveniently and anonymously via this forum online.

More detail | About Master Tony (aka aoefengshui) | Ask question privately | Post question in Pre-sales forum | Testimonials | View sample Fortune-telling report
    Tired of advertisement on the forum? Remove advertisement on the forum now. For detail, please click here.
    Learn fortune-telling skills from Master Tony (Purple Star Astrology / 紫微斗数 / ZWDS)

Features: Online private learning | one-on-one teaching | Everything starts from zero | 24/7 access to constantly updated learning materials | Medium of instruction: English
    Bazi reading service:
    Click here to view detail | Real Bazi reading reports (coming soon)

Tags:

Help with Career & Future

Started by xiaotiantianBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 3
    Views: 98
    Last post September 14, 2019, 05:23:59 PM
    by johnyqi
    curious about her favourable element s

Started by nin99Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 1
    Views: 66
    Last post September 12, 2019, 11:15:13 PM
    by waywalker
    Andrew Yang 2020, Future President!

Started by BillionaireboyLamBoard Let Me Guess (future events)

Replies: 7
    Views: 210
    Last post September 06, 2019, 11:49:52 PM
    by ren
    Advice on study and future career for Yang Fire brother.

Started by AhGuanBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 90
    Last post August 11, 2019, 03:10:22 PM
    by johnyqi
    New and curious about my bazi

Started by Andy LBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 5
    Views: 286
    Last post July 09, 2019, 07:17:10 PM
    by Andy L
    Boy Worried About Near Future

Started by edisonnwlBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 4
    Views: 179
    Last post May 30, 2019, 10:35:49 PM
    by edisonnwl
    Willingly do my bazi future and personality reading?

Started by SuiBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 7
    Views: 357
    Last post May 19, 2019, 05:42:56 PM
    by Sui
    Is there a bright future for my spouse and me?

Started by lau0001Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 31
    Views: 1308
    Last post March 06, 2019, 05:50:48 PM
    by tea
    2019 reading + future of my blog/career

Started by abc123jjBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 2
    Views: 281
    Last post January 14, 2019, 12:08:39 AM
    by abc123jj
    worried about daughter's future

Started by asdfBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 11
    Views: 596
    Last post September 30, 2018, 05:55:06 PM
    by Vroya
    Future children

Started by jwhite997Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 0
    Views: 284
    Last post June 01, 2018, 08:07:50 AM
    by jwhite997
    Malacan Strait will be the busiest port in future

Started by bottle.keepingHKBoard Let Me Guess (future events)

Views: 347
    Last post May 04, 2018, 03:33:13 PM
    by Administrator
    What does my chart predict for my future?

Started by MonochromaticBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 998
    Last post November 04, 2018, 12:06:21 PM
    by Monochromatic
    Need help for job future

Started by smeli1982Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 6
    Views: 606
    Last post May 02, 2018, 06:48:52 PM
    by smeli1982
    Future husband question

Started by CherryjuiceBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 619
    Last post March 01, 2018, 07:17:16 AM
    by Cherryjuice
    How is my future with him?

Started by sy123456Board Request for divination [FREE]

Views: 343
    Last post February 22, 2018, 10:21:33 PM
    by sy123456
    The Top Astrologer in Asia Will Forecast Your Financial Future

Started by tycBoard Indian Astrology

Replies: 4
    Views: 1454
    Last post December 03, 2018, 01:50:35 AM
    by tyc
    [ASK] Personality and Good/Bad/Dark Future??

Started by nikmatBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 432
    Last post December 25, 2017, 10:54:23 PM
    by nikmat
    BaZi 10-on-10 : DW/IR The future train

Started by Kevin ChanBoard Si Zhu Ba Zi Knowledge Base

Views: 702
    Last post October 21, 2017, 07:28:05 AM
    by Kevin Chan
    Can you get future prediction out of Ouija Board?

Started by RemoteviewerBoard Other Arts of Divination

Views: 1291
    Last post September 09, 2017, 06:25:26 PM
    by Lockett
    When will I meet my future husband?

Started by CherryjuiceBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 17
    Views: 2149
    Last post August 31, 2017, 10:26:25 AM
    by Lockett
    Curious about bazi

Started by lurbitBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 2
    Views: 549
    Last post July 27, 2017, 08:53:10 PM
    by j27945
    My future home?

Started by WildRoseBoard Request for divination [FREE]

Views: 418
    Last post July 02, 2017, 06:10:40 PM
    by WildRose
    My BaZi and my future home?

Started by WildRoseBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 1501
    Last post July 07, 2017, 04:12:04 PM
    by Joey
    CURIOUS ABOUT SYMBOLIC STAR ON MY BAZI CHART

Started by nikmatBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 8
    Views: 2505
    Last post July 02, 2017, 10:38:09 PM
    by nikmat
    can I hope to open my job again one day in the future ?

Started by vogleeBoard Liu Yao Yi Gua (LYYG)

Replies: 13
    Views: 1307
    Last post April 02, 2017, 01:33:31 AM
    by Axis
    Career Switch Decision and Future Career Prospects

Started by JeremyBoard Request for divination [FREE]

Views: 647
    Last post March 12, 2017, 12:07:27 PM
    by Jeremy
    future wealth , help read pls

Started by investorBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 25
    Views: 2821
    Last post March 15, 2017, 09:30:15 PM
    by huo
    New here and worried about the future

Started by BendisBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 18
    Views: 3014
    Last post February 08, 2017, 04:43:42 AM
    by Bendis
    Curious about Bazi for my younger sister, what can you tell me about her?

Started by Marina88Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 13
    Views: 2351
    Last post December 12, 2016, 02:04:12 PM
    by Marina88

Disclaimer:

Your use of FiveArts.Info is at your sole risk. FiveArts.Info cannot be held responsible for the inaccuracy of the readings and information provided by its members.  FiveArts.Info owners, administrators, moderators, masters, members, partners expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind whether express or implied including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.

Total visits since 2014: