• A Comparison of two similar Charts Destiny Quiz. 3 2
Currently:  

Author Topic: A Comparison of two similar Charts Destiny Quiz.  (Read 1794 times)

Offline Axis

• Contributor
  • G501++
  • Last Login:Hidden
    • View Profile
Re: A Comparison of two similar Charts Destiny Quiz.
« Reply #60 on: September 07, 2019, 05:44:29 PM »
[Hidden post: You need login to forum to see it.]

Offline BillionaireboyLam

• Wealth Bringer
  • G101-G300
    • View Profile
  • Re: A Comparison of two similar Charts Destiny Quiz.
    « Reply #61 on: September 07, 2019, 05:58:50 PM »
    Hi All,
    Want to thank all who didn't take this post personal and share their take's on this chart.
    These two chart's are similar from a glance but there are many small difference's that can be highlighted especially if we start looking at the nayin.
    Chart A: 庚子 壁上土, 壁上土 is a Earth that can curb all Water. 己卯 is 城頭土, it doesn't use any metal beside 金泊金(壬寅,癸卯),and 白蠟金(庚辰,辛巳)。
    Here is short stanza of 城頭土,  五行見金,只有白蠟,怕巽,二者相妨,余金無用,亦須以貴人祿馬看之。 basically translates to if 己卯 城頭土, meets Ren Yin,Gui Mao,Geng Chen, Xin Si all considered 貴人祿馬(Superior Nobleman Luck).
    In the hour pillar already explained 辛酉 meet 癸卯 is forming a special chart structure called 功侔造化格. It gives a person a balance of soft and hard qualities.
    Here we can see that Yan Song has a much softer personality because of Ji Earth in the Month Pillar.

Whereas Chart B: Emperor LongQing is Gui water is unimpeded in the Heavenly Stem's therefore his personality is more outwardly dominant. As a Prince and then Emperor his will is hardly denied.

Whereas Yan Song met with great opposition that he had to overcome to reach and maintain his position as Prime Minister.

Many people would think LongQing Emperor DM is considered weak, but IMO he is strong DM while YanSong is weak DM.
    子 Strength inherently supports Mao, while 酉 inherently support's 癸 and attacks 卯. We can also see from NaYin, 丁酉 is 山下火。 The Energy of the NaYin is inherently attacking Metal, 癸卯.
    That is also why 文昌星 Wenchang star broken in LongQing Emperor's chart, giving him bad study habit's and speech impairment.

Whereas YanSong chart, WenChang Star is protected. Yan Song was a painter and scholar. Most importantly he was great at speech's and communication.

This also goes to another important point, because WenChang Star broken, 天乙贵人 is also damaged is also damaged in LongQing Emperor's chart, causing short life.
    Yet the surprising thing is it is because of this make up that he could become Emperor.

This is because the LongQing Emperor being born with this make up fit's another type of high level chart structure mentioned in  五行精纪 called, 神藏杀没格.
    Here is short excerpt:
    甲庚、丙壬、乙辛、丁癸,最为贵格,名曰神藏杀没。盖上天清气之盛者,如年月日时胎五位中合成,更有福神相助,无死绝冲破空亡,须贵极一品。
    Jia,Geng, Bing,Ren, Yi,You Ding,Hai is the Greatest Chart structure, called Hidden God No Killing, Sky most be clear as in unimpeded elements.
     When one of the two combination's appear in chart and is unimpeded by 7k In HS it fit's this criteria.
    Especially with the support of EB's.
    If we look at the LongQing Emperor's chart, 丁癸癸辛 HS, 丁癸 is unimpeded. This is 天清 or clear sky。 Mao support's Ding, You support's Gui this is 福神相助. Mao is 福神 of Ding, You is 福神 of 癸.
    Here is the tricky stanza that needs to be correctly interpreted 无死绝冲破空亡, as we can see 2 mao 2 you is supposedly clashing, but as we know from 子平真诠 2 clash meet 2 clash is not a clash.
    We also know from DTS though that although clash isn't happening the hidden element's are still harmed. So the chart although Great carries danger and half-broken structure.

Live life luxuriously but, keep the mind spiritual.
    There is no contradiction between spirituality and wealth.

Offline TianQi

• G101-G300
    • View Profile
    « Reply #62 on: September 07, 2019, 07:24:39 PM »
    Would like to add highlight on geng zi na yin :

壁上土为六十甲子纳音之一,对应庚子(1960年,2020年)辛丑(1961年,2021年)年,对应的属相是黄鼠和黄牛。丑虽是土家正位,而子则水旺之地,土见水多则为泥也,故曰壁上土。气屋开塞,物尚包藏,掩形遮体,内外不及。
    壁上土乃是人间的墙壁,依恃栋梁,兴立门户,可以消暑御寒,遮风避雨。壁上土以平地木为依靠,子午是天地正柱,因此见子午上佳。此土见木均可为主,见庚寅辛卯松柏木,可以为栋梁之材,但如果碰上辛酉冲破或子卯相刑,则不吉。大林木有风,如果命中无土,又遇上风火的话,则一生做事难成,贫贱夭折。见路旁、屋上、城头诸土都吉。逢火则全无造化,逢天上、霹雳之火,虽然闪耀,但难免蹇塞有危。如果先见木又遇火,则多有伤害,需要有水济助。见井泉水之甲申最吉,乙酉次之,逢天河水也吉;大海水漂泛不定,凶患难免。喜见箔金,如果命中先有神木,则成宫室之金壁辉煌,因此主贵。象意屋宇、洞壁、坟墓、墙壁、装修业、壁画挂历、飞贼(飞檐走壁的土匪)、不管闲事(作壁上观)、壁上涂料、户外广告、招牌、玻璃窗(空亡、在四五六爻)。
    1、庚子壁上土 庚子纳音壁上土。天干庚会生子水,因而称“天日承”。又因为纳音土要生天干庚,又要克地支子水,太过消耗,导致气若游丝,因而称“气过虚浮之土”。如果共他干支有许多土来相资助,则水木不能旺,这样主人有福有寿,最怕就是有旺木来刑克,如此则不吉了。这种命格须无木之官鬼来刑克,自己衰绝后仍能得福。
    庚子壁上土命为人聪明秀气,智慧高,干净利落,才艺乍绝,明朗大度,多有贵人提携,逢凶化吉。个性急燥易怒,比较顽固,心高气盛,好高鹜远.

Have no time to translate. But basically  other than bb lam explanation on 庚子 earth nayin meet 癸卯 metal nayin is part of work process. 庚子 earth nayin if meet 庚寅 辛卯 wood, this can be the material of the pillar for the earth. Earth can be used. But if meet 辛酉 wood na yin it is not good.

It is very good with absence of fire na yin as this will create another power for
    辛酉 nayin. The work process is through earth birth metal to control wood na yin. From eb is zi birth and punish mao to clash you. With additional good quality of promotion and nobleman star, easy for native to raise in life.

In more advance bazi analysis we like to adding na yin as part of analysis. Because na yin was create with deep and careful consideration of hs and eb combination element become one melodic element.

For example this case, 己卯 is earth, 庚子 is earth. When these 2 na yin meet they can be harmonious (work process). Although 子卯 is punishment, but they are in same and harmonious na yin element. Because 己 birth 庚 birth 子 birth 卯. Although the effect reduced, but this should manifested in native marriage life in lesser degree. Not only because meeting 2 卯. This because when we read another person in someone's chart, mother, dad, wife and others. They should divide in different and independent interaction.

From @fan zwds explanation both yan song and 1960 marriage life generally not a good one. Although i not get specific answer what reason cause this unhappy marriage based on zwds, basically i agree with this chart marriage life not a happy one. This kind of chart can also jinx child in hour pillar. All yin eb interaction not a smooth one.
    Real divination form do not need any birthdate at all ~ 鬼谷子

Disclaimer : please read my reading in this forum as entertainment purpose as i do not read from birthdate anymore, am using various divination style (三式 not included).

Offline Axis

• Contributor
    • G501++
      • View Profile
    « Reply #63 on: September 07, 2019, 08:20:01 PM »
    [Hidden post: You need login to forum to see it.]
    « Last Edit: September 07, 2019, 08:41:01 PM by Axis »

• Wealth Bringer
    • G101-G300
    • View Profile
    « Reply #64 on: September 09, 2019, 03:19:29 AM »
    Hi, All
    I don't have time to translate this right now, but here is a excerpt on 功侔造化格 which both these chart's meet requirement of. This is documented in 五行精纪,but it is actually a older quote from a already lost book called 玉霄宝鑑.

【功侔造化格】
    本命纳音生居无气之地,却得救助,而往来复旺于本位是也。假令辛酉人得癸卯,,或癸卯人得辛酉,盖辛酉之木,困于金乡,却得癸卯,则金复旺于酉,而木复旺于卯,往来互换,故为吉会,此类人,先有多难,后享安乐之福,又云:辛酉失位之木,唯对以癸卯,则刚柔相济,得之者,是文明俊敏之士,决取巍科。

Offline blackswan

• G101-G300
    • View Profile
    « Reply #65 on: September 09, 2019, 08:12:25 AM »
    Thank you all for the in depth discussion.
    I am just a beginner, let’s be kind to each other.

• Wealth Bringer
    • G101-G300
    • View Profile
    « Reply #66 on: September 18, 2019, 05:03:20 PM »
    Hi All,
    Wanted to post the vedic chart's of chart A and B for people who are interested enjoy!

Offline ArtofFugue

• Contributor
    • G501++
    • PRIVATE AND NON-COMMERCIAL PRACTITIONER
    • View Profile
    « Reply #67 on: October 01, 2019, 07:41:11 PM »

BillionaireboyLam, you just toying with people in here.

You should not made a tricky quiz, instead made a discussion about that ancient 2 people.

Clearly, you don't understand at all the concept "Trust is Earned".

With this alone, people will never trust you again when you made another quiz. But I don't think you will give it a damn anyway because clearly with your action here, you are just a boy and not yet mature.

Learn boy! Become an honest can be trusted man..!!

Ignore and report the troll and its clone accounts!
    By people sharing knowledge/info publicly, the info itself does not devalue to become "common internet data which lacks credibility and needs verifying". If everyone thinks in this way, nobody would want to share anymore in order to protect the value and integrity of their knowledge.

Offline ArtofFugue

• Contributor
    • G501++
    • View Profile
    « Reply #68 on: October 01, 2019, 07:46:17 PM »
    @Han,
    ............... Like i said in the beginning of the post this is not to belittle or test anyone skill.

Note.
    You can make new accounts and fool people again, but I will still can identify people DNA in their writing.

Suggestion: Only participate in guessing games/quizzes started by regulars here who have gotten other members' guessing games/quizzes correct. Only people who have gotten others' quizzes correct a few times are qualified to start quizzes.

Don't participate in guessing games/quizzes by new accounts with less than 200 karma points, less than 200 posts and less than 2 years old.
    « Last Edit: October 01, 2019, 08:08:44 PM by ArtofFugue »
    By people sharing knowledge/info publicly, the info itself does not devalue to become "common internet data which lacks credibility and needs verifying". If everyone thinks in this way, nobody would want to share anymore in order to protect the value and integrity of their knowledge.

Offline fan

• G501++
    • View Profile
    • Zi Wei Dou Shu Calculator
    « Reply #69 on: October 01, 2019, 07:53:30 PM »
    BillionaireboyLam (TenVirtues aka seekingnirvana) is a very senior member since the old Fivearts forum. Some threads by him in the old Forum:

https://web.archive.org/web/20120514193815/http://www.fivearts.net/index.php/topic,9210.0.html
    https://web.archive.org/web/20120514193333/http://www.fivearts.net/index.php/topic,9240.0.html

IMHO we should show some respect for a more senior and very knowledgeable person like him. Otherwise, a lot of members will just go out and hesitate to share in this forum. I miss the old forum very much where every member shows respects, polite, and never insulting each other.

Just my 2 cents.

Offline ArtofFugue

• Contributor
    • G501++
    • View Profile
    « Reply #70 on: October 01, 2019, 08:06:29 PM »
    BillionaireboyLam (TenVirtues aka seekingnirvana) is a very senior member since the old Fivearts forum. Some threads by him in the old Forum:

https://web.archive.org/web/20120514193815/http://www.fivearts.net/index.php/topic,9210.0.html
    https://web.archive.org/web/20120514193333/http://www.fivearts.net/index.php/topic,9240.0.html

IMHO we should show some respect for a more senior and very knowledgeable person like him. Otherwise, a lot of members will just go out and hesitate to share in this forum. I miss the old forum very much where every member shows respects, polite, and never insulting each other.

Just my 2 cents.

You left out "ModernTaoist" account. Hope everyone learn etiquette and respect for other practitioners like Dr Ong too.

If everyone behaves well, is polite and respects different views, this forum would be nice place too. :-X No need to keep dwelling on the past, old forum.

Online tyc

• G501++
    • Last Login:Today at 10:11:14 AM
    • View Profile
    « Reply #71 on: October 01, 2019, 09:58:29 PM »
    I hope everyone practices what he/she preaches. ;D
    If everything in life is measurable, then understanding destiny would be as simple as counting 1, 2, and 3.

• Wealth Bringer
    • G101-G300
    • View Profile
    « Reply #72 on: October 01, 2019, 09:59:24 PM »

Just my 2 cents.

@fan
    Lol how did you know I'm seekingnirvana as well. Lol i only used that name in WoFs forum. You most know me quite well my friend.
    Thanks for the encouragement.

I've read some of your post on here to and can tell your quite knowledgeable. Remind me of someone name KoiFish from WoFs.
    Another ZWDS master that i respect.

• Wealth Bringer
    • G101-G300
    • View Profile
    « Reply #73 on: October 01, 2019, 10:12:16 PM »

Just my 2 cents.

You left out "ModernTaoist" account. Hope everyone learn etiquette and respect for other practitioners like Dr Ong too.

If everyone behaves well, is polite and respects different views, this forum would be nice place too. :-X No need to keep dwelling on the past, old forum.

Sorry, its @TheModernTaoist . Yeah lets not forget that account either. I've helped many people read their charts with @TheModernTaoist no need to hide it.

You can burn the books of our Ancestors but; I can't legitimately question the work of Dr. Ong.
     It's not disrespectful for you to say traditional bazi books makes no sense but; i can't say Dr. Ong book make sense to me?
    Like i mentioned on the post related to Dr. Ong
    I tested all his formulas none of them match.
    If you think I'm wrong all you have to do is present to evidence.
    No need to attack me personally and call me all these names.

• Wealth Bringer
    • G101-G300
    • View Profile
    « Reply #74 on: October 01, 2019, 11:33:57 PM »
    @Han,
    ............... Like i said in the beginning of the post this is not to belittle or test anyone skill.

Note.
    You can make new accounts and fool people again, but I will still can identify people DNA in their writing.

Suggestion: Only participate in guessing games/quizzes started by regulars here who have gotten other members' guessing games/quizzes correct. Only people who have gotten others' quizzes correct a few times are qualified to start quizzes.

Don't participate in guessing games/quizzes by new accounts with less than 200 karma points, less than 200 posts and less than 2 years old.

So you make the rules on this forum now?

five arts forum

« Reply #74 on: October 01, 2019, 11:33:57 PM »
    Fortune-telling / birth chart reading / predict your future services by Master Tony (aka aoefengshui). Area of interest:
    Category 1: Relationship/Peach Blossom/Marriage/Spouse/Divorce.
    Category 2: Wealth/Business/Investment/Legal Problem.
    Category 3: Career Plan/Career Move/Job Promotion/Study.
    Category 4: Health/Pregnancy/Children/Accident/Disaster.
    Category 5: The Luck of next 10 years: (Master Tony will work out your luck for next 10 years in general and point out the happening years for the important events).
    Category 6: The Luck of next 12 months: (Master Tony will work out your luck for next 12 months in general and point out the happening months for the important events.)
    Category 7: Your own Category which didn’t mention above.

Note: Master Tony will provide you the reading report in writing and also one private Q&A session afterwards. Everything to be conducted conveniently and anonymously via this forum online.

More detail | About Master Tony (aka aoefengshui) | Ask question privately | Post question in Pre-sales forum | Testimonials | View sample Fortune-telling report
    Tired of advertisement on the forum? Remove advertisement on the forum now. For detail, please click here.
    Learn fortune-telling skills from Master Tony (Purple Star Astrology / 紫微斗数 / ZWDS)

Features: Online private learning | one-on-one teaching | Everything starts from zero | 24/7 access to constantly updated learning materials | Medium of instruction: English
    Bazi reading service:
    Click here to view detail | Real Bazi reading reports (coming soon)

Tags:

Anyone has experiences with QMDJ Guardians of Destiny?

Started by rainmasterBoard Qi Men Dun Jia

Replies: 19
    Views: 1450
    Last post October 18, 2019, 05:57:24 PM
    by j27945
    The Lin Family: Destiny and Feng Shui

Started by SaphoraBoard Miscellaneous casual talks

Replies: 4
    Views: 265
    Last post July 18, 2019, 04:43:26 PM
    by sLuToSUN
    Analyzing these 2 charts

Started by aeriaBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 12
    Views: 374
    Last post July 19, 2019, 09:05:39 AM
    by aeria
    Dog Killed Man: Feng Shui vs Destiny

Started by SaphoraBoard Miscellaneous casual talks

Replies: 8
    Views: 298
    Last post July 22, 2019, 05:56:59 PM
    by antiserif
    Master Tsai Five Pillars of Destiny

Started by JoeyBoard Books, Software, Tools, and Resources

Replies: 9
    Views: 662
    Last post May 13, 2019, 03:16:40 PM
    by Jewel
    QUIZ - Sharing our view on topic where we still wait the event to reveal itself

Started by firelinkBoard Liu Yao Yi Gua (LYYG)

Replies: 20
    Views: 970
    Last post April 09, 2019, 03:34:57 PM
    by voglee
    Zwds destiny and 2019 outlook

Started by CastorBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 6
    Views: 406
    Last post January 19, 2019, 03:03:56 PM
    by fan
    Please read my Destiny with ZWDS

Started by GeTaViBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 7
    Views: 532
    Last post January 13, 2019, 09:19:18 AM
    by GeTaVi
    Destiny Quiz 1

Started by blackswanBoard Let Me Guess (future events)

Replies: 89
    Views: 6167
    Last post January 30, 2019, 08:44:21 PM
    by blackswan
    CARLOS GHOSN - "The Cost Killer CEO" fall destiny

Started by HanBoard Birth chart analysis for famous / infamous people

Replies: 0
    Views: 194
    Last post December 25, 2018, 10:42:05 PM
    by Han
    TianQi Destiny Quiz 3 (End of Year Edition)

Started by TianQiBoard Let Me Guess (future events)

Replies: 68
    Views: 5724
    Last post January 23, 2019, 07:04:09 PM
    by fan
    TianQi Destiny Quiz 2 (advanced quiz)

Replies: 36
    Views: 1598
    Last post December 20, 2018, 12:35:58 PM
    by blackswan
    Fate Line ( Career / Job / Luck /Destiny Line )

Started by AdministratorBoard Physiognomy & Palmistry

Views: 1435
    Last post December 15, 2018, 09:13:32 PM
    by Administrator
    TianQi Destiny Quiz 1

Replies: 18
    Views: 2132
    Last post December 31, 2018, 02:49:08 PM
    by flawlesflower
    Mangpai Destiny Reading - Duan Jian Ye

Started by rotiprataBoard Blindman School (Mangpai Bazi)

Replies: 20
    Views: 1519
    Last post January 15, 2019, 04:58:43 PM
    by rotiprata
    many follow leader charts

Started by socratesBoard Si Zhu Ba Zi (SZBZ) 四柱八字

Views: 257
    Last post September 17, 2018, 08:07:54 PM
    by socrates
    High Rise - XK Flying Stars or XK Purple White Scripts Charts?

Started by qmdjtianBoard Feng Shui

Views: 1421
    Last post October 03, 2018, 12:40:39 AM
    by j27945
    Kant and Schopenhauer-extremely weak and strange charts

Started by socratesBoard Birth chart analysis for famous / infamous people

Replies: 1
    Views: 282
    Last post August 23, 2018, 07:53:57 PM
    by Administrator
    QMDJ Month, Day, and Year Charts

Started by 335ATBoard Qi Men Dun Jia

Replies: 1
    Views: 764
    Last post August 09, 2018, 07:25:21 PM
    by amfortas
    Kamma is similar to our law and order system

Started by AdministratorBoard Profound Standard

Replies: 28
    Views: 1049
    Last post August 05, 2018, 10:24:25 PM
    by Axis
    Destiny analysis

Started by socratesBoard Qi Men Dun Jia

Views: 491
    Last post May 30, 2018, 09:34:09 PM
    by socrates
    Western astrology equivalents of ZWDS stars comparison

Started by ArtofFugueBoard Zi Wei Dou Shu (ZWDS) 紫微斗数

Replies: 15
    Views: 1289
    Last post October 01, 2019, 12:48:39 PM
    by ArtofFugue
    My Destiny Please

Started by lordfoongBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 10
    Views: 1194
    Last post May 11, 2018, 10:57:18 AM
    by TheModernTaoist
    [Mangpai book] Duan Jianye Mangpai Destiny 段建业 盲派命理

Started by blindman bazi researchBoard Books, Software, Tools, and Resources

Replies: 21
    Views: 3213
    Last post June 02, 2018, 10:09:17 AM
    by ArtofFugue
    Bazi charts which are likely to have/conceive twins

Started by ArtofFugueBoard Si Zhu Ba Zi (SZBZ) 四柱八字

Replies: 3
    Views: 926
    Last post September 10, 2018, 11:28:00 PM
    by manoj1098
    Male charts: what does the negative friend star in spouse palace mean?

Started by RenxuBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 10
    Views: 1671
    Last post March 29, 2018, 08:40:17 AM
    by ray
    Help me to read my destiny using BaZi, especially wealth

Started by esabeetehaBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 42
    Views: 4165
    Last post June 06, 2018, 03:10:48 PM
    by Veron
    Book review: I Ching Divination for Fengshui and Destiny

Started by ArtofFugueBoard Books, Software, Tools, and Resources

Replies: 2
    Views: 1026
    Last post January 05, 2018, 11:14:51 AM
    by ArtofFugue
    Two strange charts

Started by socratesBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 4
    Views: 879
    Last post December 18, 2017, 09:14:18 AM
    by Remoteviewer
    The structure and the purity of these two charts

Started by albertwuBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 5
    Views: 734
    Last post November 03, 2017, 01:18:35 PM
    by viewsonic

Disclaimer:

Your use of FiveArts.Info is at your sole risk. FiveArts.Info cannot be held responsible for the inaccuracy of the readings and information provided by its members.  FiveArts.Info owners, administrators, moderators, masters, members, partners expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind whether express or implied including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.

Total visits since 2014: