Author Topic: Will I ever find a relationship? Seems very unlucky in life  (Read 1014 times)

Offline ddd1993

• G1-G50
  • Last Login:September 16, 2019, 12:55:18 AM
    • View Profile
  • Will I ever find a relationship? Seems very unlucky in life
    « on: September 05, 2019, 02:44:52 PM »
    I've never had a fulfilling relationship throughout my life - and recently my friend introduced me to ZWDS. But since I'm not well-versed, the outlook didn't look too good.

I'm at the age where I'm currently looking eagerly to getting attached or even date properly. But it seems that I've not had any luck meeting suitable people (probably because I'm crazy busy haha).

Please advice if I'll ever find someone and settle down - or will die an old maid haha. I've been really upset over my zwds reading lately bc it doesn't seem like there's hope.

DOB: 2 September 1993
    Time: 2pm (approx)
    Birth city: Singapore

Offline ArtofFugue

• Contributor
    • G501++
    • Last Login:Hidden
    • PRIVATE AND NON-COMMERCIAL PRACTITIONER
    • View Profile
  • Re: Will I ever find a relationship? Seems very unlucky in life
    « Reply #1 on: September 05, 2019, 03:07:28 PM »
    That's good! That means you don't owe anyone huge karmic debt nor anyone owes you huge karmic debt! Being single is good actually in this way!

See this thread! --> https://fivearts.info/fivearts/index.php?topic=14675.0

By people sharing knowledge/info publicly, the info itself does not devalue to become "common internet data which lacks credibility and needs verifying". If everyone thinks in this way, nobody would want to share anymore in order to protect the value and integrity of their knowledge.

Offline ddd1993

• G1-G50
    • View Profile
    « Reply #2 on: September 05, 2019, 03:24:56 PM »
    That's good! That means you don't owe anyone huge karmic debt nor anyone owes you huge karmic debt! Being single is good actually in this way!

See this thread! --> https://fivearts.info/fivearts/index.php?topic=14675.0

Oh...guess I have to live this life on my own...and alone. Good for karma but bad for my mental health haha. Thanks though.

Offline ArtofFugue

• Contributor
    • G501++
    • PRIVATE AND NON-COMMERCIAL PRACTITIONER
    • View Profile
    « Reply #3 on: September 05, 2019, 03:28:36 PM »

Oh...guess I have to live this life on my own...and alone. Good for karma but bad for my mental health haha. Thanks though.

Undergoing a bitter divorce is then bad for your mental health!

When alone, you can truly meditate and cultivate spiritual peace! Only shallow people will think alone = lonely!
    By people sharing knowledge/info publicly, the info itself does not devalue to become "common internet data which lacks credibility and needs verifying". If everyone thinks in this way, nobody would want to share anymore in order to protect the value and integrity of their knowledge.

Offline tea

• G101-G300
    • View Profile
    « Reply #4 on: September 05, 2019, 04:17:35 PM »
    LOL

Funny you... how many people got stressed when having relationship comparing how many people happy by having relationship , ask them to answer honesty lol

I even confused why people focused on love relationship like no other things much more important in life lol
    female here
    and married by destiny luck pillars only lol to finished my purposed in life that in past life never care about husband issues imao

Offline rainmaster

• G101-G300
    • View Profile
    « Reply #5 on: September 05, 2019, 05:39:33 PM »
    [Hidden post: You need 2 posts to see it. You currently have 0. Join the paid subscription and see this hidden post now.]
    « Last Edit: September 05, 2019, 05:53:07 PM by rainmaster »

Offline ddd1993

• G1-G50
    • View Profile
    « Reply #6 on: September 06, 2019, 09:21:59 AM »
    [Hidden post: You need 2 posts to see it. You currently have 2. <font color="black">Join the paid subscription and see this hidden post now.</font>]

@ddd1993 , you're just 26 and you're already worried about being end up alone  ;D

Are you feeling desperate because all your friends are dating?

From Ba Zi, you have a Spouse star at the stem, and you're currently in a good LP to find a Spouse. This means if you want a boyfriend, you can find one. You just need to spend less time at work and more time socializing. You also need to lower your expectation. Real life is not like in the movies. If you want Mr Perfect like in the movies, you'll never find one.

In your chart, if the hour is correct, there's potential issue after marriage, but that's far in the future. You can think of how to solve that problem later. One step at a time.

Hahaha. All my friends are getting married and having kids already lol! But no, I think I'm going through my quarter-life crisis hahah.

I see! During my aura reading yesterday, I was told that it is highly unlikely I will find someone during the next three months...which is fine for me. I just want to meet someone by the time I'm 30! And hopefully, marry before I settle my career in my 40's.

I understand that! Not looking for a movie man haha or Mr Perfect! Just a nice man to settle down with - if it's in my destiny. If not, maybe just more friends in life hahaah.

Yeah I was told that there is a potential for a turbulent marriage. Maybe I'll just wait and see. Thanks for your interpretation! I'm now considering getting my ZWDS or Ba Zi read to see when someone suitable will enter my life!

Offline ddd1993

• G1-G50
    • View Profile
    « Reply #7 on: September 06, 2019, 09:24:28 AM »
    LOL

Funny you... how many people got stressed when having relationship comparing how many people happy by having relationship , ask them to answer honesty lol

I even confused why people focused on love relationship like no other things much more important in life lol
    female here
    and married by destiny luck pillars only lol to finished my purposed in life that in past life never care about husband issues imao

Hahaha. Yeah, I know. I see so many people around with relationship problems.

I'm not focused, just curious. I do want children in the future - and it's highly likely, I'll have to meet someone in order to make and have them haha. But if there's no luck around love, what can I do? Just live my life to the fullest lor.

Offline tea

• G101-G300
    • View Profile
    « Reply #8 on: September 06, 2019, 10:29:51 AM »
    Its ok being curious, nothing is wrong with it.

You make me have to tell my old story lol... i do really like you, could felt the energy from here..... you are good girl, nice.

That time long time ago when i was 26 i was accused by many people that i am lesbian. imao. just caused they never seen me with bf. I started my own biz age 24 with intention how to help people in suffering by God given me good brain in biz. I did it. crazy things i did. from capital only usd 7k, became millions usd within less than 2 years. every biz i touched its profitable. beyond my wishes beyond my intention ( to be rich etc )

age 26 i " hired " bf, singaporean lol. its more like a friend as well biz partners. no sparkling ( from my side , as just to proved others that i am not lesbian :( wew ), we quarrel much ( from my side lol ) as my focus really on biz

age 27 i started thinking about children ( i do love children whom well manner cute clever lol so many wishes ), then again heaven given me chance. i adopted ( now she is 17 years almost graduated and with academic bright at least often went to competition without i pressured her to provide academic but i pressured her to " born to give benefits to others and well manner as well has dignity and honored )

then age 30 with angmo lol almost getting married and i burnt the wedding gown due not sure whether this is what i wanted in life and cancelled the wedding only 1 month before lol

then age 32 with singaporean young millionaires, his parents would like to propose to my parents due his parents like me much, i said NO, you dont need to visit my mother to propose, i answer with on behalf of her that  i only doing biz with your son and there is no room for man in life as its full already lol

age 34 propose by european banker , i again said NO. he asked are you going marry with your biz ?? i replied I DO lol

i married at age 40 after retired from biz to be a monk lol

long story.....

so may be you could learn from this short story and live the fullest as you are

I will mention you in my prays. God bless you

Online chary

• G501++
    • Last Login:Today at 03:46:08 PM
      • View Profile
    Re: Will I ever find a relationship? Seems very unlucky in life
    « Reply #9 on: September 06, 2019, 11:30:22 AM »
    Honestly it's nothing to do with karma, you get married or not.
    People tend to blame everything on karma.  8)
    The truth maybe shocking.

@ddd1993  How many siblings ?

Offline tea

• G101-G300
    • View Profile
    « Reply #10 on: September 06, 2019, 11:42:41 AM »
    @chary

LOL
    thats only my " language " of jokes to her relating karmic things
    my self dont bother about karmic things if your goal moksha , die before you died

what realm truth you ve been experienced ? mind to share ? , i would like to listen ( if its allowed by heaven decree to share spiritual experiences to the others )

Offline tea

• G101-G300
    • View Profile
    « Reply #11 on: September 06, 2019, 11:51:38 AM »
    I got tempted to read chary as its sudden appeared on my eyes lol

Chary is good person, generous. in path of seeker in spirituality. there is seeker there is the one sought by heaven. the first is try and try the last one is God bless.
    the first one might falls and falls. but dont give up. the last one never falls during spiritual travel as it sought by heaven. one shot then reached the goal as the person never planned neither to wished it

If you are into spiritual seeker, cultivate more and more in self. try not bother with readings, internet, etc. for temporary. as whatever you seen it will disturb your perception. whatever you heard it will disturb your inner. through eyes travel to brain. brain has to be control. and its not easy to " off  it.

For @ArtofFugue
    He is good man, direct, honest. seek spiritual path. agreed with you that spiritual doesnt need religion. but in religion MUST there spiritual. religion without spirituality is like an empty cup lol
    Your good deeds by help others with sharing your knowledge and experienced will take you to the path.... someday.

God bless you both

@ddd1993
    My apology for ruins your article with these , good girl. God bless you

Online chary

• G501++
    • Last Login:Today at 03:46:08 PM
      • View Profile
    « Reply #12 on: September 06, 2019, 12:02:12 PM »
    You're amazing @tea, clairvoyance. What you mean "there is seeker there is the one sought by heaven."
    I completely agree, moksha/enlightment/yoga is Absolutely Creator's Gift/Anugerah.
    Eventhough you achieved highest dimension, it's useless.

What i meant is "planning dimension" where soul learned before born here.
    Honestly get married or having children is pure our Choice.

Offline tea

• G101-G300
    • View Profile
    « Reply #13 on: September 06, 2019, 12:27:01 PM »
    @chary
    LOL
    i am not clairvoyant , neither ever had a planned when see things. its always sudden appeared on my eyes without wishes without intention. i am kinda a let it flow, what is the purpose to check someone else ? for me its like a thief lol well thats my own opinion, didnt mean to judging anyone into readings ( paranormal )

Gained the highest realm also could lead you stray. the one goal is the CREATOR. Not the spiritual experiences neither abilities. as mankind actually dumb. lol. can't do can't know things. without Heaven's bless. The one know the one actually dont know, the one dont know the one actually know
    Knowledge is also barriers into heaven's realms...... self control required much
    Being dumb person is good sometimes lol. i loved it to act dumb.
    Let the body busy doing things but inner silenced and connecting. Dont let the inner busy doing things but body quiet. fake meditation lol

a seeker is the one when karmic accumulated enough to enter into learning into spiritual path
    a sought is the one no longer has karmic but had to re born in this world for duty of Heaven. ambassador. like example Jesus, Siddhartha, Kresna, so on. So whatever they said , acted, no longer has karmic. only Dharma indeed. it doesnt matter whether its wrong in mankind's opinion or eyes. But its true as per heaven's decree

I never wanted to said a choice by having my daughter and married my hubby. i wish you are in my position. lol. long story if i have to tell you heaven's interruption lol ...... and let me keep it by my self lol and of course heaven

Tabik.....

God bless you all. Be happy. be content. be joyful in life. there is long way to go .......

Offline j27945

• Contributor
    • G501++
    • View Profile
    • XKFS.Art
    « Reply #14 on: September 06, 2019, 05:54:16 PM »
    LOL

female here

This is because her chart the authority is eager to emerge. Translate in personality,  this become a yearning.
    Jovan Tay
    iFSA, Affiliate
    j27945@gmail.com | https://XKFS.Art
    https://www.linkedin.com/in/jovantay

five arts forum

« Reply #14 on: September 06, 2019, 05:54:16 PM »
    Fortune-telling / birth chart reading / predict your future services by Master Tony (aka aoefengshui). Area of interest:
    Category 1: Relationship/Peach Blossom/Marriage/Spouse/Divorce.
    Category 2: Wealth/Business/Investment/Legal Problem.
    Category 3: Career Plan/Career Move/Job Promotion/Study.
    Category 4: Health/Pregnancy/Children/Accident/Disaster.
    Category 5: The Luck of next 10 years: (Master Tony will work out your luck for next 10 years in general and point out the happening years for the important events).
    Category 6: The Luck of next 12 months: (Master Tony will work out your luck for next 12 months in general and point out the happening months for the important events.)
    Category 7: Your own Category which didn’t mention above.

Note: Master Tony will provide you the reading report in writing and also one private Q&A session afterwards. Everything to be conducted conveniently and anonymously via this forum online.

More detail | About Master Tony (aka aoefengshui) | Ask question privately | Post question in Pre-sales forum | Testimonials | View sample Fortune-telling report
    Tired of advertisement on the forum? Remove advertisement on the forum now. For detail, please click here.
    Learn fortune-telling skills from Master Tony (Purple Star Astrology / 紫微斗数 / ZWDS)

Features: Online private learning | one-on-one teaching | Everything starts from zero | 24/7 access to constantly updated learning materials | Medium of instruction: English
    Bazi reading service:
    Click here to view detail | Real Bazi reading reports (coming soon)

Tags:

Discuss: Relationship Element in A Gay Birth chart

Started by namle.16Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 2
    Views: 62
    Last post Today at 01:05:53 AM
    by namle.16
    Father daughter relationship

Started by smeli1982Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 0
    Views: 30
    Last post October 18, 2019, 10:38:54 PM
    by smeli1982
    Lost Career and relationship before my birthday

Started by shioBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 46
    Last post October 16, 2019, 03:10:06 PM
    by shio
    Ba zi too strong for relationship and marriage?

Started by Joanne limBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 6
    Views: 216
    Last post Today at 01:02:39 AM
    by gentlejoker
    Advice on career and relationship

Started by peachyBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 62
    Last post October 15, 2019, 09:24:41 PM
    by peachy
    Poor relationship luck (bazi chart)

Started by Regina0806Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 8
    Views: 192
    Last post October 16, 2019, 01:02:56 PM
    by gentlejoker
    Relationship Advice - Bazi / ZWDS

Started by Chariot84Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 1
    Views: 141
    Last post October 14, 2019, 10:03:49 AM
    by rainmaster
    Reading about career & relationship

Started by Chariot84Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 195
    Last post October 10, 2019, 10:10:11 AM
    by sutriz
    HELP with life

Started by BennettBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 31
    Views: 770
    Last post October 17, 2019, 08:42:42 AM
    by BillionaireboyLam
    Career/Wealth & Relationship

Started by TonbBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 1
    Views: 109
    Last post September 19, 2019, 04:58:49 PM
    by johnyqi
    Career & Relationship

Started by chandelierBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 26
    Views: 519
    Last post September 21, 2019, 09:05:20 AM
    by rainmaster
    Career and Marriage/Relationship Advice

Started by peachyBoard Zi Wei Dou Shu (ZWDS) 紫微斗数

Views: 94
    Last post September 16, 2019, 02:53:41 PM
    by peachy
    Career and Marriage/Relationship Advice

Started by peachyBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 14
    Views: 491
    Last post September 21, 2019, 11:09:44 PM
    by peachy
    Life is stuck , can I meet angel investor to help on business this year ?

Started by Wooden riverBoard Request for divination [FREE]

Views: 139
    Last post September 10, 2019, 06:57:21 PM
    by Wooden river
    Why life begins at the age of 30?

Started by AleBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 29
    Views: 661
    Last post September 09, 2019, 02:12:17 PM
    by Ale
    Weak DM or weak bazi means bad luck throughout Life?

Started by fafafaBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 5
    Views: 255
    Last post September 10, 2019, 05:15:16 PM
    by waywalker
    Problems in relationships throughout my life

Started by mahalowatersBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 22
    Views: 598
    Last post September 03, 2019, 02:55:15 PM
    by fengshuiartist
    need advise for relationship, this chart is suitable?

Started by n19ht_3lfBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 149
    Last post August 30, 2019, 01:24:00 AM
    by n19ht_3lf
    bazi & ziwei reading for family, relationship and career

Started by Nyl3v3Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 24
    Views: 799
    Last post August 28, 2019, 06:36:58 PM
    by BillionaireboyLam
    Will she find another relationship?

Started by aeriaBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 14
    Views: 420
    Last post August 15, 2019, 09:18:27 PM
    by tyc
    Need help with life

Started by ryoutacoBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 7
    Views: 205
    Last post August 24, 2019, 12:14:46 AM
    by ryoutaco
    Need advice on relationship/marriage

Started by maaaxBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 67
    Views: 1670
    Last post August 26, 2019, 12:43:32 PM
    by maaax
    Need help, got fired from job and had a terrible relationship with family this y

Started by bwl5Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 51
    Views: 1214
    Last post August 24, 2019, 08:36:25 PM
    by BillionaireboyLam
    RE: Relationship - Spouse Star

Started by BryanSng91Board Blindman School (Mangpai Bazi)

Views: 202
    Last post August 11, 2019, 11:46:31 PM
    by BryanSng91
    Request for relationship luck reading BZ/ZWDS

Started by JoyBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 13
    Views: 334
    Last post August 06, 2019, 02:08:09 AM
    by senators613
    Bazi reading request for relationship luck?

Started by SunshineVirgoBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 271
    Last post August 04, 2019, 07:45:22 PM
    by SunshineVirgo
    Need a direction in life

Started by lalalandBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 7
    Views: 276
    Last post August 04, 2019, 03:17:46 PM
    by wellhandy
    An unlucky(?) love life?

Started by aeriaBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 4
    Views: 278
    Last post August 01, 2019, 01:32:25 PM
    by rainmaster
    Serious Relationship and Finance Troubles

Started by shioBoard Zi Wei Dou Shu (ZWDS) 紫微斗数

Replies: 15
    Views: 516
    Last post August 14, 2019, 12:34:47 PM
    by shio
    Finance and Relationship matters

Started by shioBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 23
    Views: 602
    Last post August 14, 2019, 12:37:05 PM
    by shio

Disclaimer:

Your use of FiveArts.Info is at your sole risk. FiveArts.Info cannot be held responsible for the inaccuracy of the readings and information provided by its members.  FiveArts.Info owners, administrators, moderators, masters, members, partners expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind whether express or implied including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.

Total visits since 2014: