Aoefengshui Advanced ZDWS Course. One-on-one teaching

Author Topic: Will I ever find a relationship? Seems very unlucky in life  (Read 2547 times)

Offline tea

• G101-G300
  • Last Login:Hidden
    • View Profile
  • Re: Will I ever find a relationship? Seems very unlucky in life
    « Reply #45 on: September 16, 2019, 10:36:06 AM »
    @ArtofFugue

Yes indeed spreading news 2018.
    I was jokes to my friends on 2011 that Pope Benedict must step down due many issues particularly children sexual abuses
    Never known then its really happened , he resigned. The first time pope resigned
    Whilst i was only joking

Thats why i afraid to jokes due when jokes it happened ( mountain erupted, tsunami, etc ) until my friends jokes better launch books of humors of yours ( mine ) which all happened and might happening lol
    sigh .... no wonder i better lived with animals in jungle and avoid people caused afraid with my own jokes, neither serious topics .... caused afraid my words

Offline hellokitty888

• G101-G300
    • Last Login:April 02, 2020, 02:47:51 PM
    • View Profile
    « Reply #46 on: September 16, 2019, 01:26:33 PM »
    I've never had a fulfilling relationship throughout my life - and recently my friend introduced me to ZWDS. But since I'm not well-versed, the outlook didn't look too good.

I'm at the age where I'm currently looking eagerly to getting attached or even date properly. But it seems that I've not had any luck meeting suitable people (probably because I'm crazy busy haha).

Please advice if I'll ever find someone and settle down - or will die an old maid haha. I've been really upset over my zwds reading lately bc it doesn't seem like there's hope.

DOB: 2 September 1993
    Time: 2pm (approx)
    Birth city: Singapore

This is interesting, since other readers had given answers from their perspective.

I am not a zwds reader but, first that I want to say, I think the result dont have large deviations if using bazi or using zwds, so what I read about finding spouse from your chart by bazi is not bad, you will be have relationship, because you still have time to make it, there are still 2 periods long. So, I think what you read from zwds by yourself maybe was not correct. You should ask experienced zwds readers, rather than to read it by yourself.

And about make a relationship I am agree if there is karmic factor from past, but I also agree that whatever you do now, it is your choice to make it happen. If you really-really bad want to find a spouse, to have good relationship with others, yeah you should join a lot of communities, often meet friends, be good with everyone, active in a gathering, being active in a place of worship, or at school, at work, so others will see you often and you will see others often too. But if you are too busy for yourself, busy in your job, so how many time will you spend for casing you spouse? It's all your choice to do that or not to do that...
    So don't blame destiny for unlucky life because cannot have spouse right now...
    (but I believe what should be happened is predestined from above, even what your characteristic that make you do like this now have been predestined, there are situations that you cannot go forward).

What you had to be worried know is you must pay attention to health, don't work too hard, and don't eat too much, you had indication to have bad health. About spouse? Yes you must go find it yourself.

Offline ddd1993

• G1-G50
    • Last Login:April 17, 2020, 03:51:58 PM
    • View Profile
    « Reply #47 on: November 10, 2019, 02:53:03 PM »
    I've never had a fulfilling relationship throughout my life - and recently my friend introduced me to ZWDS. But since I'm not well-versed, the outlook didn't look too good.

I'm at the age where I'm currently looking eagerly to getting attached or even date properly. But it seems that I've not had any luck meeting suitable people (probably because I'm crazy busy haha).

Please advice if I'll ever find someone and settle down - or will die an old maid haha. I've been really upset over my zwds reading lately bc it doesn't seem like there's hope.

DOB: 2 September 1993
    Time: 2pm (approx)
    Birth city: Singapore

This is interesting, since other readers had given answers from their perspective.

I am not a zwds reader but, first that I want to say, I think the result dont have large deviations if using bazi or using zwds, so what I read about finding spouse from your chart by bazi is not bad, you will be have relationship, because you still have time to make it, there are still 2 periods long. So, I think what you read from zwds by yourself maybe was not correct. You should ask experienced zwds readers, rather than to read it by yourself.

And about make a relationship I am agree if there is karmic factor from past, but I also agree that whatever you do now, it is your choice to make it happen. If you really-really bad want to find a spouse, to have good relationship with others, yeah you should join a lot of communities, often meet friends, be good with everyone, active in a gathering, being active in a place of worship, or at school, at work, so others will see you often and you will see others often too. But if you are too busy for yourself, busy in your job, so how many time will you spend for casing you spouse? It's all your choice to do that or not to do that...
    So don't blame destiny for unlucky life because cannot have spouse right now...
    (but I believe what should be happened is predestined from above, even what your characteristic that make you do like this now have been predestined, there are situations that you cannot go forward).

What you had to be worried know is you must pay attention to health, don't work too hard, and don't eat too much, you had indication to have bad health. About spouse? Yes you must go find it yourself.

Hi! Apologies for the late reply!

But thank you! My friend was the one who introduced me to ZWDS and I realised now how inaccurate it was when we calculated it ourselves! I'm saving up to get my zwds read by a master in 2020!

I agree with what you said about finding a spouse though. Right after I posted that, I realised that I turn people away a lot because of how insecure I am with the way I look and how dumb I can be at times. Right now, I've signed up multiple exercise programs to try and better my physical and mental health. Starting next year, I'm also looking to take a part-time diploma to see if I can get a better career in the future.

In a way, I've given up hope of finding a spouse/partner. But I want to focus more on myself and less on things I cannot control. Maybe I'll find someone. Maybe it's not in my destiny to be with a person. But it's alright.

Offline Sacrar

• G51-G100
    • Last Login:Hidden
    • View Profile
    « Reply #48 on: November 11, 2019, 12:18:02 AM »
    But it seems that I've not had any luck meeting suitable people (probably because I'm crazy busy haha).

You know the cause yourself.

It doesn't seem like there's hope.
    If you are looking for different results, do not do the same thing.

Offline hellokitty888

• G101-G300
    • Last Login:April 02, 2020, 02:47:51 PM
    • View Profile
    « Reply #49 on: November 11, 2019, 11:59:03 AM »

Hi! Apologies for the late reply!

But thank you! My friend was the one who introduced me to ZWDS and I realised now how inaccurate it was when we calculated it ourselves! I'm saving up to get my zwds read by a master in 2020!

I agree with what you said about finding a spouse though. Right after I posted that, I realised that I turn people away a lot because of how insecure I am with the way I look and how dumb I can be at times. Right now, I've signed up multiple exercise programs to try and better my physical and mental health. Starting next year, I'm also looking to take a part-time diploma to see if I can get a better career in the future.

In a way, I've given up hope of finding a spouse/partner. But I want to focus more on myself and less on things I cannot control. Maybe I'll find someone. Maybe it's not in my destiny to be with a person. But it's alright.
    [/quote]

I just wish Good Luck for you... if you need to ask something in another time, maybe after you meet someone, just ask me and I'll be there...

five arts forum

Re: Will I ever find a relationship? Seems very unlucky in life
    « Reply #49 on: November 11, 2019, 11:59:03 AM »
    Fortune-telling / birth chart reading / predict your future services by Master Tony (aka aoefengshui). Area of interest:
    Category 1: Relationship/Peach Blossom/Marriage/Spouse/Divorce.
    Category 2: Wealth/Business/Investment/Legal Problem.
    Category 3: Career Plan/Career Move/Job Promotion/Study.
    Category 4: Health/Pregnancy/Children/Accident/Disaster.
    Category 5: The Luck of next 10 years: (Master Tony will work out your luck for next 10 years in general and point out the happening years for the important events).
    Category 6: The Luck of next 12 months: (Master Tony will work out your luck for next 12 months in general and point out the happening months for the important events.)
    Category 7: Your own Category which didn’t mention above.

Note: Master Tony will provide you the reading report in writing and also one private Q&A session afterwards. Everything to be conducted conveniently and anonymously via this forum online.

More detail | About Master Tony (aka aoefengshui) | Ask question privately | Post question in Pre-sales forum | Testimonials | View sample Fortune-telling report
    Tired of advertisement on the forum? Remove advertisement on the forum now. For detail, please click here.
    Learn fortune-telling skills from Master Tony (Purple Star Astrology / 紫微斗数 / ZWDS)

Features: Online private learning | one-on-one teaching | Everything starts from zero | 24/7 access to constantly updated learning materials | Medium of instruction: English
    Bazi reading service:
    Click here to view detail | Real Bazi reading reports (coming soon)

Tags:

Help to find a book online

Started by XuéshēngBoard Books, Software, Tools, and Resources

Replies: 2
    Views: 63
    Last post May 29, 2020, 05:46:15 AM
    by Xuéshēng
    Life is Stuck - Drained in Debts-

Started by gautamkumarBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 9
    Views: 130
    Last post May 23, 2020, 11:02:11 PM
    by gautamkumar
    Humble request for reading (focus on marriage and love life, if will married)

Started by jtBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 19
    Views: 447
    Last post May 08, 2020, 12:23:42 PM
    by jt
    Humble request for reading (focus on career and love life)

Started by jtBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 47
    Views: 756
    Last post May 09, 2020, 10:41:26 PM
    by jt
    What can we find out from just a person's birth date without hour?

Started by moltenmetalBoard Si Zhu Ba Zi (SZBZ) 四柱八字

Replies: 1
    Views: 117
    Last post April 17, 2020, 07:29:04 AM
    by rainmaster
    Will my children be able to succeed in life with this Bazi chart?

Started by skyegalBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 213
    Last post April 09, 2020, 10:53:41 PM
    by tyc
    Career, Health, Relationship, Wealth

Started by selphie88Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 0
    Views: 113
    Last post April 06, 2020, 06:39:54 PM
    by selphie88
    Career, Health, Relationship, Wealth

Started by selphie88Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 10
    Views: 400
    Last post April 10, 2020, 08:02:41 PM
    by selphie88
    Reading on relationship and character

Started by chandelierBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 5
    Views: 230
    Last post April 06, 2020, 05:58:17 PM
    by lilac_adv
    Need advice on a relationship

Started by rontron5kBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 370
    Last post April 03, 2020, 11:27:00 PM
    by lilac_adv
    Best Fit Profile for a Yaya who will have no problem relationship with my mother

Started by cmimaBoard Birth chart analysis for famous / infamous people

Views: 96
    Last post March 18, 2020, 10:16:24 PM
    by cmima
    Love/Relationship Reading

Started by workingmom101Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 191
    Last post March 15, 2020, 03:25:30 PM
    by workingmom101
    My life

Started by KeithKo12345678Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 3
    Views: 191
    Last post March 15, 2020, 03:54:26 PM
    by KJS
    Help to find love - No luck in love

Started by chewakBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 4
    Views: 269
    Last post March 11, 2020, 06:59:24 PM
    by chewak
    Career & Relationship reading for next Luck Pillar. Please help!

Started by namnamnamBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 251
    Last post March 13, 2020, 11:20:26 PM
    by cherish.habor
    Planing to move to canada, is it going to be better life for my family?

Started by iketutmuliawanaBoard Request for divination [FREE]

Views: 254
    Last post March 20, 2020, 09:54:36 AM
    by iketutmuliawana
    Job insecurity, poor health and relationship with husband and children

Started by GingerbreadBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 36
    Views: 925
    Last post March 03, 2020, 06:56:21 PM
    by Gingerbread
    Please help almost 8 month she still can’t find a house tostay, shewasrejected

Started by Wooden riverBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 148
    Last post February 10, 2020, 07:27:22 PM
    by Wooden river
    Astrologer saved his life moving to an island

Started by socratesBoard Birth chart analysis for famous / infamous people

Views: 257
    Last post February 01, 2020, 12:12:00 AM
    by socrates
    Relationship ends in year 2020?

Started by SnowBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 6
    Views: 430
    Last post January 31, 2020, 11:04:31 PM
    by Snow
    elon musk(palace of body,conception,life)

Started by nin99Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 240
    Last post January 16, 2020, 03:14:31 PM
    by nin99
    Pls read my bazi and give insight on my love life

Started by hailie877Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 12
    Views: 835
    Last post January 15, 2020, 06:20:07 PM
    by lilac_adv
    Will my life be smooth? What year is good for me to get married?

Started by moonBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 238
    Last post January 05, 2020, 10:17:46 AM
    by moon
    Life of a wanderer

Started by edwardw104Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 10
    Views: 491
    Last post January 04, 2020, 06:45:53 PM
    by bqwire
    already 7 years hard find jobs and money

Started by vondueBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 7
    Views: 490
    Last post January 05, 2020, 08:13:40 PM
    by vondue
    Advice on relationship and marriage

Started by eliascfc88Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 550
    Last post January 23, 2020, 08:04:38 PM
    by eliascfc88
    I’m very attractive lady ( photo attached) but cannot sustain relationship

Started by Marina88Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 7
    Views: 609
    Last post December 23, 2019, 05:41:55 PM
    by Marina88
    struggling in relationship

Started by qiu21Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 1
    Views: 263
    Last post December 22, 2019, 03:02:27 AM
    by gentlejoker
    Will I find a partner and getting married in 2020?

Started by itemopiBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 14
    Views: 526
    Last post December 20, 2019, 07:20:51 PM
    by sLuToSUN
    Life changed completely, too depressed, intend to end it all, seeking answers.

Started by lau0001Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 140
    Views: 5120
    Last post January 21, 2020, 05:49:19 PM
    by Han

Disclaimer:

Your use of FiveArts.Info is at your sole risk. FiveArts.Info cannot be held responsible for the inaccuracy of the readings and information provided by its members.  FiveArts.Info owners, administrators, moderators, masters, members, partners expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind whether express or implied including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.

Total visits since 2014: