Author Topic: Are there any points of chart that have anomaly in Bazi reading?  (Read 328 times)

Offline hellokitty888

• G101-G300
  • Last Login:October 02, 2019, 09:17:14 AM
    • View Profile
  • Are there any points of chart that have anomaly in Bazi reading?
    « on: September 10, 2019, 12:02:25 PM »
    I still learn of Bazi until now, and I found somehow when I read somebody's chart that I cannot explain why and how about the situation happened. Is there any points of reading that may have the anomaly with the real have happened? Maybe anomaly chart here is a chart that contain any possibilities in the reading, maybe there are any possibilities combine elements, and etc.

Is there any Master here would help me to give closer information about there are points of a chart that may have possibility of anomaly reading...

This is chart of someone that I tough have an anomaly reading. Female, DOB June 18th 1954 at 08.00. She has twin sister that came 25 minutes later.

Guess how about this person's life, when she married, when the good period of life, how about the family (husband, children, parents) and how prediction about the end of her life? Because I and my friend have different result of reading...

Hope there are some Master that would give good explanation. Thank you very much.

Offline ArtofFugue

• Contributor
    • G501++
    • Last Login:Hidden
    • PRIVATE AND NON-COMMERCIAL PRACTITIONER
    • View Profile
  • « Last Edit: September 10, 2019, 12:15:46 PM by ArtofFugue »
    By people sharing knowledge/info publicly, the info itself does not devalue to become "common internet data which lacks credibility and needs verifying". If everyone thinks in this way, nobody would want to share anymore in order to protect the value and integrity of their knowledge.

Online Gmuli

• Deian
    • G501++
    • Last Login:Today at 04:34:20 AM
    • https://bright-hall.net
    • View Profile
    • Bright Hall. net
  • Re: Are there any points of chart that have anomaly in Bazi reading?
    « Reply #3 on: September 10, 2019, 03:23:25 PM »
    This is chart of someone that I tough have an anomaly reading. Female, DOB June 18th 1954 at 08.00. She has twin sister that came 25 minutes later.

Well, the default reading in my view would be 2 serious relationships in life. First marriage(counting more then 5 year long relationship as marriage) didn't work out somewhere before 35, then second one was later in life and may have stayed to the end.
    A lot of kids(maybe 3) spread through her life.

But the way you are saying it I would guess something else happened... While, as Art posted there are many other factors, her choices does matter as well. If she choose something else along the way much can change. Thats why asking questions on charts is good idea, we may be sure we know how it will go, but double checking is always nice idea.

In this case, maybe she stayed with first spouse for all her life... its not impossible(as it would be with other day branch for example).

Offline hellokitty888

• G101-G300
    • View Profile
    « Reply #4 on: September 10, 2019, 03:51:09 PM »

Well, the default reading in my view would be 2 serious relationships in life. First marriage(counting more then 5 year long relationship as marriage) didn't work out somewhere before 35, then second one was later in life and may have stayed to the end.
    A lot of kids(maybe 3) spread through her life.

But the way you are saying it I would guess something else happened... While, as Art posted there are many other factors, her choices does matter as well. If she choose something else along the way much can change. Thats why asking questions on charts is good idea, we may be sure we know how it will go, but double checking is always nice idea.

In this case, maybe she stayed with first spouse for all her life... its not impossible(as it would be with other day branch for example).

Thank you very much for response.

She said that a fortune teller told that she only lived to be 60 years old... Yeah I think it is closer enough by looking that she has weak DM, but there is another possibility of combining elements of Yi and Geng and maybe has to transform into fire element. Yi in summer without water, what the possibility come out?

Maybe another reader want to explore? Or maybe zwds reader? It is not a quiz, but maybe can give explanation about an exist of anomaly that I think in that chart?

Online Gmuli

• Deian
    • G501++
    • View Profile
    • Bright Hall. net
    « Reply #5 on: September 10, 2019, 04:56:32 PM »
    np, although I work the other way around, usually.
    Chart gives what may have happened, then real life details clear out if it did.
    I know people often expect us to guess without knowing anything and if something repeats enough times we can, but in general I would want to be sure by asking questions before I guess important stuff. Even more so for a live/dead situation.

So for health even more so her choices would matter.

I would guess he thought that since DM is weak and is squeezed by Officers, that may be Images of someone that will pass away very early.
    Depending on style of reading some will read that(Officers on both sites) as DM being protected, others will read it as DM being restricted, so going to prison or passing away etc.

I wouldn't be so hasty in any of that, as here Geng is very weak, its DO and not 7K, controlled by Jia with clashes(dreams,other people and possibly her sister) and the DM isn't as weak as it may seem.

If I know the person would advice working with dreams in some way, as that can make the back control of Jia to Geng stronger.

So how we can check if it happened. Easy way to know if something like that is likely is to see if she had problems with  liver/gallbladder/lungs/large intestine or something undefinable like rare diseases or something like that. If none of that is there, its possible DM is more protected by the combination then harmed by it. Of course, maybe showed up in another way, so its not 100%, but usually works well enough.

While if she did had that during her life could expect 1998-2008 and last few years to be challenging times.

As we don't have information of how it went by here, I can't say anything for sure.
    But just form the chart I would have a lot of doubts on the idea she may not make it to 60. I get why someone would say something like that, but it would need much more for me to even think it.

Anyway, all this is just my way of working with these and its also the reason I usually avoid quizzes, so will leave to other members to develop from there. : )

Offline BillionaireboyLam

• Wealth Bringer
    • G101-G300
    • View Profile
    « Reply #6 on: September 10, 2019, 05:00:19 PM »
    I still learn of Bazi until now, and I found somehow when I read somebody's chart that I cannot explain why and how about the situation happened. Is there any points of reading that may have the anomaly with the real have happened? Maybe anomaly chart here is a chart that contain any possibilities in the reading, maybe there are any possibilities combine elements, and etc.

Is there any Master here would help me to give closer information about there are points of a chart that may have possibility of anomaly reading...

Guess how about this person's life, when she married, when the good period of life, how about the family (husband, children, parents) and how prediction about the end of her life? Because I and my friend have different result of reading...

Hope there are some Master that would give good explanation. Thank you very much.

Hi @hellokitty888
    When it comes to reading the life of twin's there are a couple methods. I like to use chinese facial reading methods when it comes to twin's. Even identical twin's will have slight variations in facial features.
    I also like to use vedic system when it comes to twin's if correct birth time's are given we can look at the divisional charts.
    The D-9 changes every 17 minutes, The D-60 changes every 2 1/2 minutes. So a 25 minute difference actually means quite different divisional chart's when it comes to vedic astrology.

As for bazi comparison it is not a good system to discern twin's unless we rediscover the secrets of the 刻 usage in bazi.

A Chinese hour is two hours long and divided into 8刻‘s each 刻 is 15minutes long. A 刻 is then divided into 3 called 字. This is especially important when plotting 七政四余 chart's as the 刻 and 字 determines the degree's of the chart.
    Live life luxuriously but, keep the mind spiritual.
    There is no contradiction between spirituality and wealth.

Offline hellokitty888

• G101-G300
    • View Profile
    « Reply #7 on: September 10, 2019, 05:27:19 PM »
    np, although I work the other way around, usually.
    Chart gives what may have happened, then real life details clear out if it did.
    I know people often expect us to guess without knowing anything and if something repeats enough times we can, but in general I would want to be sure by asking questions before I guess important stuff. Even more so for a live/dead situation.

So for health even more so her choices would matter.

I would guess he thought that since DM is weak and is squeezed by Officers, that may be Images of someone that will pass away very early.
    Depending on style of reading some will read that(Officers on both sites) as DM being protected, others will read it as DM being restricted, so going to prison or passing away etc.

I wouldn't be so hasty in any of that, as here Geng is very weak, its DO and not 7K, controlled by Jia with clashes(dreams,other people and possibly her sister) and the DM isn't as weak as it may seem.

If I know the person would advice working with dreams in some way, as that can make the back control of Jia to Geng stronger.

So how we can check if it happened. Easy way to know if something like that is likely is to see if she had problems with  liver/gallbladder/lungs/large intestine or something undefinable like rare diseases or something like that. If none of that is there, its possible DM is more protected by the combination then harmed by it. Of course, maybe showed up in another way, so its not 100%, but usually works well enough.

While if she did had that during her life could expect 1998-2008 and last few years to be challenging times.

As we don't have information of how it went by here, I can't say anything for sure.
    But just form the chart I would have a lot of doubts on the idea she may not make it to 60. I get why someone would say something like that, but it would need much more for me to even think it.

Anyway, all this is just my way of working with these and its also the reason I usually avoid quizzes, so will leave to other members to develop from there. : )

Yes, what you write above is some possibilities that may occurs. So that is why I think this chart is an anomaly chart or not? She is still alive until now, doesn't have any illness as I know. You are right that she has lot of child, more than 3, and she was not divorced but exactly not living at same house with her husband since about year of 1990s.

I think Jia is really help in the situation, as a big tree give more help to small tree below, but there is no water in summer... or the other possibility is DM transform into fire...

Okay, Thanks for your response here.

Offline hellokitty888

• G101-G300
    • View Profile
    « Reply #8 on: September 10, 2019, 05:35:53 PM »

Hi @hellokitty888
    When it comes to reading the life of twin's there are a couple methods. I like to use chinese facial reading methods when it comes to twin's. Even identical twin's will have slight variations in facial features.
    I also like to use vedic system when it comes to twin's if correct birth time's are given we can look at the divisional charts.
    The D-9 changes every 17 minutes, The D-60 changes every 2 1/2 minutes. So a 25 minute difference actually means quite different divisional chart's when it comes to vedic astrology.

As for bazi comparison it is not a good system to discern twin's unless we rediscover the secrets of the 刻 usage in bazi.

A Chinese hour is two hours long and divided into 8刻‘s each 刻 is 15minutes long. A 刻 is then divided into 3 called 字. This is especially important when plotting 七政四余 chart's as the 刻 and 字 determines the degree's of the chart.

Thank you, but is there any possibilities that the method will change the chart? What I want to see here only for the BOD above that born 25minutes early than her sister. I know about her sisters too but not close enough to know what happened, I just know that her sister is more rich than her.

If the chart changes because of the method, so I think the reading also change.

Online Gmuli

• Deian
    • G501++
    • View Profile
    • Bright Hall. net
    « Reply #9 on: September 10, 2019, 06:05:55 PM »
    She is still alive until now, doesn't have any illness as I know.

Even during 1998-2008? : O
    Good for her, that is difficult period for the chart in my view. : )

Offline ArtofFugue

• Contributor
    • G501++
    • PRIVATE AND NON-COMMERCIAL PRACTITIONER
    • View Profile
  • By people sharing knowledge/info publicly, the info itself does not devalue to become "common internet data which lacks credibility and needs verifying". If everyone thinks in this way, nobody would want to share anymore in order to protect the value and integrity of their knowledge.

Offline hellokitty888

• G101-G300
    • View Profile
    « Reply #11 on: September 11, 2019, 12:10:02 PM »

Yes, she pass that periods. In that periods, in chou period I think the best period for her while she could do good business with her daughter. Her story is really a struggling story where the problem is focused on economic difficulties, relationship with her mother in law and her husband, and how she can get out of these problems. She has two daughter who live in other country now.

The question is: what is her Yong Shen? Earth or Water element?

Online Gmuli

• Deian
    • G501++
    • View Profile
    • Bright Hall. net
    « Reply #12 on: September 11, 2019, 03:00:01 PM »

Yes, she pass that periods. In that periods, in chou period I think the best period for her while she could do good business with her daughter. Her story is really a struggling story where the problem is focused on economic difficulties, relationship with her mother in law and her husband, and how she can get out of these problems. She has two daughter who live in other country now.

Well, in modern styles I can think of a lot of styles that will use Water. Its missing in the chart, with so much fire would need to adjust the temperature. DM seems weaker then we would like as well.

Then other styles would say the opposite. Water is not much in pure form in the chart, Chen is closed, so bringing water will just be something she won't be familiar to work with. Empowering that weak DM is very risky, as it will be "follow son" chart, with so much Metal, suggesting that empowering the "son"(fire in this case) may be better option for special chart.

And others will read it differently.

If I have to use traditional, I would say that Ji is month commander and one of the few "real gods" for her, when that is showing up everything iwll be much more real and important. May not be easy and fun, even the opposite, but as far as usefulness go, for her life I would go with Ji.
    And the other real god is her kids(fire), but that is strong enough, doesn't seem there is need to boost it more.

So really depend on style of reading. A lot messier in blindstyle.

Offline windwheel

• G501++
    • View Profile
    « Reply #13 on: September 11, 2019, 09:09:32 PM »

His yongshen is water inside chen. Jia maybe helpfull but not very much because jia will bring fire more stronger. Wet earth also helping her because it will make fire goes to wet earth. Also wet earth has water inside earth. Zi LP, Hai LP yongshen will clash with her output. Yong shen come but clash its not good sign but better than wood LP.

Offline hellokitty888

• G101-G300
    • View Profile
    « Reply #14 on: September 12, 2019, 09:04:00 AM »

His yongshen is water inside chen. Jia maybe helpfull but not very much because jia will bring fire more stronger. Wet earth also helping her because it will make fire goes to wet earth. Also wet earth has water inside earth. Zi LP, Hai LP yongshen will clash with her output. Yong shen come but clash its not good sign but better than wood LP.

Okay,I think the Yongshen is water instead of earth. So what do you think this is an anomaly chart (if compare with the real life), or not? Or only just a coincident?

Is there any ZWDS readers would to give explanations?

five arts forum

Re: Are there any points of chart that have anomaly in Bazi reading?
    « Reply #14 on: September 12, 2019, 09:04:00 AM »
    Fortune-telling / birth chart reading / predict your future services by Master Tony (aka aoefengshui). Area of interest:
    Category 1: Relationship/Peach Blossom/Marriage/Spouse/Divorce.
    Category 2: Wealth/Business/Investment/Legal Problem.
    Category 3: Career Plan/Career Move/Job Promotion/Study.
    Category 4: Health/Pregnancy/Children/Accident/Disaster.
    Category 5: The Luck of next 10 years: (Master Tony will work out your luck for next 10 years in general and point out the happening years for the important events).
    Category 6: The Luck of next 12 months: (Master Tony will work out your luck for next 12 months in general and point out the happening months for the important events.)
    Category 7: Your own Category which didn’t mention above.

Note: Master Tony will provide you the reading report in writing and also one private Q&A session afterwards. Everything to be conducted conveniently and anonymously via this forum online.

More detail | About Master Tony (aka aoefengshui) | Ask question privately | Post question in Pre-sales forum | Testimonials | View sample Fortune-telling report
    Tired of advertisement on the forum? Remove advertisement on the forum now. For detail, please click here.
    Learn fortune-telling skills from Master Tony (Purple Star Astrology / 紫微斗数 / ZWDS)

Features: Online private learning | one-on-one teaching | Everything starts from zero | 24/7 access to constantly updated learning materials | Medium of instruction: English
    Bazi reading service:
    Click here to view detail | Real Bazi reading reports (coming soon)

Tags:

Help to read bazi

Started by qqleongBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 0
    Views: 8
    Last post Today at 06:28:31 AM
    by qqleong
    Poor relationship luck (bazi chart)

Started by Regina0806Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 5
    Views: 70
    Last post Today at 08:03:13 AM
    by Regina0806
    Relationship Advice - Bazi / ZWDS

Started by Chariot84Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 1
    Views: 113
    Last post October 14, 2019, 10:03:49 AM
    by rainmaster
    Chart Reading for Career

Started by yandaokiaBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 16
    Views: 513
    Last post October 13, 2019, 02:16:17 PM
    by yandaokia
    Help read my BAZI - am I destined to be a SAHM?

Started by VanillaroseBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 4
    Views: 292
    Last post October 11, 2019, 04:12:58 AM
    by FlyingKite
    4 Girls and 1 Guy - Bazi / ZWDS analysis

Started by ultimaweaponBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 148
    Last post October 10, 2019, 10:52:18 AM
    by lilac_adv
    Reading about career & relationship

Started by Chariot84Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 6
    Views: 189
    Last post October 10, 2019, 10:10:11 AM
    by sutriz
    HELP to Read (Interpret) my BAZI CHART

Started by DoomReaper123Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 10
    Views: 233
    Last post October 09, 2019, 07:03:43 AM
    by BillionaireboyLam
    Just got laid off from my job..Whats wrong with my bazi?Need an advixe right now

Started by pleumjitBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 103
    Last post October 07, 2019, 09:36:01 PM
    by johnyqi
    Reading Request

Started by Biggame520Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 3
    Views: 109
    Last post October 10, 2019, 03:22:11 PM
    by johnyqi
    QMDJ Fu Yin Hour chart

Started by rainmasterBoard Qi Men Dun Jia

Replies: 2
    Views: 105
    Last post October 15, 2019, 10:15:46 AM
    by rainmaster
    Please help read my son birth chart

Started by EostreBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 18
    Views: 259
    Last post October 05, 2019, 04:16:43 PM
    by Eostre
    Tarot Card Reading Free

Started by nehavermaaBoard Let Me Guess (future events)

Views: 44
    Last post October 03, 2019, 05:14:13 PM
    by nehavermaa
    different bazi analysis reading by different masters

Started by camomileBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 26
    Views: 675
    Last post October 15, 2019, 12:20:33 PM
    by tea
    chinese secret face reading Bone flesh and qi

Started by nilegemBoard 5. Art of Appearance (Visual Appraisal)

Views: 91
    Last post October 02, 2019, 08:47:22 PM
    by nilegem
    need help to check whether chart will get job or self biz

Started by Officer89Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 20
    Views: 413
    Last post October 01, 2019, 05:09:01 PM
    by les_diablos
    Please read my Chart

Started by danilwijayaBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 100
    Last post September 27, 2019, 06:39:38 PM
    by johnyqi
    Bazi and Enneagram ?

Started by GregGBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 154
    Last post September 24, 2019, 11:40:43 PM
    by GregG
    BaZi

Started by danilwijayaBoard Astrologi Delapan Karakter (Ba Zi)

Replies: 4
    Views: 186
    Last post September 24, 2019, 05:08:10 PM
    by danilwijaya
    BaZi

Started by danilwijayaBoard Konsultasi Terbuka

Replies: 2
    Views: 116
    Last post September 24, 2019, 08:49:49 AM
    by danilwijaya
    First Post: general questions & anyone up to help me read my bazi for 2020? :-)

Started by Nico SelsBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 13
    Views: 456
    Last post September 26, 2019, 07:01:33 PM
    by windwheel
    Reading on my wealth....

Started by GeraldBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 97
    Last post September 23, 2019, 05:02:57 PM
    by johnyqi
    I received different interpretation of my chart: would love your help please

Started by GregGBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 32
    Views: 561
    Last post September 24, 2019, 01:53:24 AM
    by Gmuli
    Chart Reading for the last months of 2019

Started by Regina0806Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 96
    Last post September 22, 2019, 10:24:07 PM
    by Regina0806
    Kindly Bazi and/or ZWDS reading-2019 belive I hit rock bottom

Started by MirePireBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 9
    Views: 368
    Last post October 02, 2019, 08:46:36 PM
    by TianQi
    Is it true spouse's daymaster will affect our chart?

Started by LuckyJOBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 18
    Views: 454
    Last post Today at 12:02:01 AM
    by tyc
    Looking for sign of death in a chart

Started by ChewiechanBoard 3. Art of Life (Birthchart Analysis)

Replies: 6
    Views: 285
    Last post October 03, 2019, 06:58:36 PM
    by Chewiechan
    Read my chart

Started by VswatBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 20
    Views: 515
    Last post September 21, 2019, 06:53:20 PM
    by rainmaster
    Bazi earthly branches

Started by AdzaBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 92
    Last post September 19, 2019, 02:38:37 PM
    by Adza
    Mohon bantuan dibacakan bazi dan zwds yaaa 🙏🙏

Started by RanranBoard Konsultasi Terbuka

Replies: 7
    Views: 255
    Last post October 10, 2019, 02:05:09 PM
    by Yogiverigud

Disclaimer:

Your use of FiveArts.Info is at your sole risk. FiveArts.Info cannot be held responsible for the inaccuracy of the readings and information provided by its members.  FiveArts.Info owners, administrators, moderators, masters, members, partners expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind whether express or implied including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.

Total visits since 2014: