Author Topic: Please Help  (Read 147 times)

Online Twinkle

• G101-G300
  • Last Login:Today at 04:13:52 PM
    • View Profile
  • Please Help
    « on: September 12, 2019, 12:06:25 AM »
    Dear all Masters,

I got depression in 2018 and start testing my chart after that.  When some one taking care of make you feel different things. I am Wu earth and my dad is Gui and my mom is BIng she is doctor certificate. And when she take care of you mean your Brian will be clear. Resource make my brain develop become smart. I'm the state hospital and my younger brother is the private hospital. She got 13 siblings only 11 remainings.

Those got daughter their husband has work for the state in different ministry. They earn salary based on how much money their daughter can produce. For Ting the Male has Geng as their wife. Their daughter is Ren mean money in my chart. When ren get married when the hasbund or the wife will lose money the five year. My ex is Yi and my ma in law is Ren. When I work she is taking care of my daugher. I don't know in her case but my bro' wife came her eyesight is downgrade when she take care of someone. So in my family, the breadwinner will lose their eyesight when the receiver will gain it. My daughter is Geng which I think is computer because I use computer a lot when I got pregnant. My Boy is Xin which I don't know what is he. Please help me out to find. It is hard to order money to take care of them when you don't know. When I take care of him or her their eyesight become bad. And they become stress. His eye now is 200 already. I don't think I can use my brain for very long from now. Easily get depress and dry eye.

My uncle is Ting and very educated and he work for UNICEF his whole life you know what his has only one maid who take of his son and daugter and now his grandchild Ji earth. His daughter in law is Bing which open her own clinic after the child was born. He now visit the hospital more often than before and say his money now is barely enough for the expense. For her real daughter has to work only help taking of Ji when free so the wife got little health problem then the husband. One earn so one has to spend.

Another Ting is my bro father in law his wife Geng she is very hard working. She has one son and three daughters so you see she is capable of earning money but cannot keep it. Her daughter is married all. Her maid is incapable mean not strong like the other family so it mean less money. The first daughter has five kids so the Ji earn money while her husband lose it. I think Yi and Jia which is some thing like clothes, shoes or wood furniture. But for her she has chronic illness diabetic so take medicine very day. And take blood test to adjust medicine very month. Her third daughter  has a boy and a girl. Jia here mean medicine.

It seem in her previous life I take her money so this life I come to earn her money. I do this without getting any salary just for food and house.  But after i do it for around one year my mother health is very bad. She cannot sleep and her brain become chaos. I maybe her kidney or large intestin or brain. And her feet is my niece. When she is weak my mom cannot walk at all.
    In my point of view strong mean earner weak me receiver. Strong has shorter life than weak.

Please help me find what is xin. Can you tell which organ in my body? My nephew Yi is my liver it seem when I start taking antidepressants he is strong. His eyesight is becoming weak.

Best regards,
    Twinkle

Online Twinkle

• G101-G300
    • View Profile
  • Re: Please Help
    « Reply #1 on: September 14, 2019, 03:04:43 PM »
    To update my car is like my large intestine. NOW it is sick and ask for help.   She is a maid in my house. I can feel pain when she is sick.  Now I become unreasonable. I don't allow anyone to ride my car esp my mom and my niece. It seem she is chilli and the Child is medicine.

Offline tea

• G101-G300
    • Last Login:Hidden
    • View Profile
    « Reply #2 on: September 16, 2019, 05:27:38 PM »
    Why did not your stated your BOD ? , so masters here may be could help without you interpreted it by your self at first if you are seeking a help

You are in situation and condition of mentality depressed, thats all i can say. Try to seek medical treatment for you. Or take a holiday to enjoy nature , to relax your mind

Take good care and hope any master will help you with the clear BOD

Online Twinkle

• G101-G300
    • View Profile
    « Reply #3 on: Today at 03:51:06 PM »
    I think I posed my BoD before. 06 Jan 1983 5:30 PM.

I now come to know first girl is my computer. My lung. A car is my large intestine. My Boy is Xin.it seam he is libido. My ovary is a house. Now this is khamar. She want moneys. Meybe I should give her to her dad. Should I abandon my boy? Oh my. My husband is a clothes. I should do physical body and drink of lot water. Condition is not apply in my house. My bro is a private clinic. He want me to help earn money. I take psyciastric dug and help his business then His girls is born but my mom start to feel sick. My large intestine in very painful right now. Whenever I ride my mom to somewhere later on my I will eat spicy food. I start to notice now.

I am a state hospital. Can I change my self to be someone else. I dont want to be a hospital esp the state me. They have to open 24/7. Not like other. Even at night time.

When I am sick my kids always happy.

When I was university student. One of my friend use to ask my BOD and tell me I cannot have a home.

She I just stop eating. Even I excersice they eye are bad. Hmm.

Best Regards,

Offline tea

• G101-G300
    • Last Login:Hidden
    • View Profile
    « Reply #4 on: Today at 06:49:58 PM »
    I don't know bazi. But i felt that you have problem with your " inner "
    Kind of karmic things.....

Try to seek healer whether a spiritual monk or a father if you are christian or whatever your belief , shaman, or medical

Or IF you don't want it then you try relax, sit, and meditate or do volunteer / charity and stop to learn CM arts as it will make you worse and worse due its related things .... karmic.

I dont know exactly what karmic is that by learning ( lazy to check with inner eyes ) BUT the more you learn metaphysics the more your brain will have problems... something like that

Perhaps in previous life you were killed OR tortured badly a true Guru / Master of metaphysics .....

Take good care

Tabik

five arts forum

Re: Please Help
    « Reply #4 on: Today at 06:49:58 PM »
    Fortune-telling / birth chart reading / predict your future services by Master Tony (aka aoefengshui). Area of interest:
    Category 1: Relationship/Peach Blossom/Marriage/Spouse/Divorce.
    Category 2: Wealth/Business/Investment/Legal Problem.
    Category 3: Career Plan/Career Move/Job Promotion/Study.
    Category 4: Health/Pregnancy/Children/Accident/Disaster.
    Category 5: The Luck of next 10 years: (Master Tony will work out your luck for next 10 years in general and point out the happening years for the important events).
    Category 6: The Luck of next 12 months: (Master Tony will work out your luck for next 12 months in general and point out the happening months for the important events.)
    Category 7: Your own Category which didn’t mention above.

Note: Master Tony will provide you the reading report in writing and also one private Q&A session afterwards. Everything to be conducted conveniently and anonymously via this forum online.

More detail | About Master Tony (aka aoefengshui) | Ask question privately | Post question in Pre-sales forum | Testimonials | View sample Fortune-telling report
    Tired of advertisement on the forum? Remove advertisement on the forum now. For detail, please click here.
    Learn fortune-telling skills from Master Tony (Purple Star Astrology / 紫微斗数 / ZWDS)

Features: Online private learning | one-on-one teaching | Everything starts from zero | 24/7 access to constantly updated learning materials | Medium of instruction: English
    Bazi reading service:
    Click here to view detail | Real Bazi reading reports (coming soon)

Tags:

Disclaimer:

Your use of FiveArts.Info is at your sole risk. FiveArts.Info cannot be held responsible for the inaccuracy of the readings and information provided by its members.  FiveArts.Info owners, administrators, moderators, masters, members, partners expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind whether express or implied including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.

Total visits since 2014: