Author Topic: Career and Marriage/Relationship Advice  (Read 492 times)

Online peachy

• G1-G50
  • Last Login:October 18, 2019, 07:49:09 PM
    • View Profile
  • Career and Marriage/Relationship Advice
    « on: September 15, 2019, 09:36:56 PM »
    Hi all, please help me with my chart below will I get married and be happy? And my career?

My DOB  is Nov 20 1984  2040 hours GMT +8 female 

Thank you in advance.

Online voglee

• G101-G300
    • Last Login:Today at 12:33:29 PM
    • View Profile
  • Re: Career and Marriage/Relationship Advice
    « Reply #1 on: September 15, 2019, 11:05:18 PM »
    [Hidden post: You need login to forum to see it.]
    What is above form is called Tao; What is within form is called Tool.
    ----------
    Confucius

Online peachy

• G1-G50
    • View Profile
    « Reply #2 on: September 16, 2019, 12:00:26 AM »

I use RST as is convenient for Bazi calculations  ..
    Best regards ..

Hi thanks for taking your time to decode this... but what does it mean?

Online voglee

• G101-G300
    • Last Login:Today at 12:33:29 PM
    • View Profile
    « Reply #3 on: September 16, 2019, 03:30:05 AM »
    « Last Edit: September 16, 2019, 03:39:19 AM by voglee »
    What is above form is called Tao; What is within form is called Tool.
    ----------
    Confucius

Offline rainmaster

• G101-G300
    • Last Login:Hidden
    • View Profile
    « Reply #4 on: September 16, 2019, 09:03:25 AM »
    [Hidden post: You need 10 posts to see it. You currently have 0. Join the paid subscription and see this hidden post now.]

Online peachy

• G1-G50
    • View Profile
    « Reply #5 on: September 16, 2019, 07:52:20 PM »

Few things am capable to interpret ..

You are striving on  getting authority by an unorthodox way ..
    Your thinking ability would be, comprehension, sensitivity, flexibility, quick-wittedness, over-consideration, shrewdness, having strategy, aptitude, good brainpower, scheming, ability to reap without sowing, creativity and inventiveness, dislike towards learning and textbooks, not crowd follower, seriousness, reclusiveness, religious awareness ....

But your negative side, would be.. selfishness, laziness, indifference, thin luck, nitpicking, foolishness, unkindness with people, inability to enjoy....

Don't constrict your feelings and deople when come to you  ..!!
    Best regards

Thanks for the interpretation. Very accurate on the negative side. Will definitely be more open with my feelings towards others. 

Online peachy

• G1-G50
    • View Profile
    « Reply #6 on: September 16, 2019, 07:56:59 PM »
    [Hidden post: You need 10 posts to see it. You currently have 15. <font color="black">Join the paid subscription and see this hidden post now.</font>]

Seems like you're picky about men and you are too career-focused.
    Don't be picky, and spend more time socializing if you want to meet someone.

Hi @rainmaster thanks for taking your time to reply. Yes very true on the ‘picky about men’ but not quite accurate on the too career-focused part. I would say I’m more like a person who works only to pay bills rather than looking forward to climbing the career ladder.

Offline rainmaster

• G101-G300
    • Last Login:Hidden
    • View Profile
    « Reply #7 on: September 16, 2019, 08:10:39 PM »
    [Hidden post: You need 5 posts to see it. You currently have 0. Join the paid subscription and see this hidden post now.]

Online peachy

• G1-G50
    • View Profile
    « Reply #8 on: September 16, 2019, 08:40:16 PM »
    [Hidden post: You need 5 posts to see it. You currently have 16. <font color="black">Join the paid subscription and see this hidden post now.</font>]

@peachy , thanks for the feedback.
    Do you spend a lot of time at work and think about money though?

@rainmaster I dont spend a lot of time at work. I work 9-5 and most days I’ll leave on time 🤣.  About money, I think alot and its usually how to spend .. not so much on how to generate more 🤣.. which is a bad trait I know.

Online sutriz

• G1-G50
    • Last Login:Today at 01:16:21 PM
      • View Profile
    Re: Career and Marriage/Relationship Advice
    « Reply #9 on: September 18, 2019, 12:41:07 PM »
    Hi all, please help me with my chart below will I get married and be happy? And my career?

Thank you in advance.

You are concerned with communication & mental cooperation with others, and concerned about what other thinks. You prefer to work in some kind of partnership rather than individually. Your tendency to seek mental companionship may leads you to marry intellectual people who are intelligent & well educated. Other relationships also are likely to be with intellectual types.

About your romance, i think you can be easily affected by the moods and feelings of others. You like to apply spiritual values in relations with others and you desire need for freedom & to be independent in marriage.
    Sometimes there can be difficulties in relationship, often caused by emotional confusion. You might be confused and misled by other people, hence you should be careful of the company you keep.  You may also tend to be unreliable or vague concerning partnerships and social responsibilities.

But recently your chart indicates some chances of your partner may have contact with you. Try to be objective and be reasonable :)
    There is also indication of artistic and musical talent, or at least an appreciation of the arts.

Online peachy

• G1-G50
    • View Profile
    « Reply #10 on: September 18, 2019, 08:48:48 PM »

Thank you in advance.

You are concerned with communication & mental cooperation with others, and concerned about what other thinks. You prefer to work in some kind of partnership rather than individually. Your tendency to seek mental companionship may leads you to marry intellectual people who are intelligent & well educated. Other relationships also are likely to be with intellectual types.

About your romance, i think you can be easily affected by the moods and feelings of others. You like to apply spiritual values in relations with others and you desire need for freedom & to be independent in marriage.
    Sometimes there can be difficulties in relationship, often caused by emotional confusion. You might be confused and misled by other people, hence you should be careful of the company you keep.  You may also tend to be unreliable or vague concerning partnerships and social responsibilities.

But recently your chart indicates some chances of your partner may have contact with you. Try to be objective and be reasonable :)
    There is also indication of artistic and musical talent, or at least an appreciation of the arts.

@sutriz thanks for the interpretation. Yes very accurate my communication and mental cooperation with others.

You mean I’ll have chance to meet love interest? And he’ll be into arts and music?

[/quote]

Online sutriz

• G1-G50
    • Last Login:Today at 01:16:21 PM
      • View Profile
    « Reply #11 on: September 18, 2019, 09:58:07 PM »
    thanks for the interpretation. Yes very accurate my communication and mental cooperation with others.

You mean I’ll have chance to meet love interest? And he’ll be into arts and music?

Yes sure, you will have chance to meet him but you should try to decide quick without too much confusions.  Yes, in my opinion he may be chatty, and enjoy arts and music too.
    Cheers :)

Online peachy

• G1-G50
    • View Profile
    « Reply #12 on: September 19, 2019, 07:54:19 PM »
    thanks for the interpretation. Yes very accurate my communication and mental cooperation with others.

Yes sure, you will have chance to meet him but you should try to decide quick without too much confusions.  Yes, in my opinion he may be chatty, and enjoy arts and music too.
    Cheers :)

Thats good to hear. As you said, I’ll try to be objective and reasonable 😅 Thanks again for the reading.

Online Han

• Contributor
    • G501++
    • Last Login:Today at 04:02:25 PM
    • View Profile
    « Reply #13 on: September 19, 2019, 09:56:04 PM »
    Career and Marriage/Relationship Advice

Thank you in advance.
    Halo Ms. Peachy,

Your case is Guan Sha Hun Za DO and 7K both appear in HS. But the bad one (uncontrolled one) always enter first because closer in position. And the controlled one HS Jia (7K) the good one always lag at behind. That is why because of destiny of Guan Sha Hun Za and by position, you always see bf that not fitting you.

You as a woman, cannot say you are in category not attractive. Your Hour HS Wealth protrude = It is your attraction because that HS Wealth birth HS DO/7K. The one that receive Birth will have affection, so both DO & 7K have affection towards you. By then, cannot say you don't possess attraction quality for bf. That is why it is always you that terminated relationship while bf still have affection for you. Just because you feel something is not right with bf. And that is because the one that always enter as bf is that Guan Sha Hun Za uncontrolled DO (the bad one).

But new LP Xin Wei (2019-2029) will be different.
    Because present HS Xin metal to control Guan Sha Hun Za confusion - solve the problem. Both DO 7K become good one.
    HS is destiny. So this time destiny can connect with 1 husband. No more Guan Sha Hun Za confusion.
    Money & career
    Reading is at below. You are a household wife type. You dream to be a good one, and you are a good one. Because of your Hour pillar = You won't expose your Body at outside but you only expose your Body at inside your house for husband. Plus destiny HS Wealth birth husband star = Destiny of husband have affection for you.

Now is the time to smile and being beautiful.

The waiting is over and there is never too late to begin.

« Last Edit: September 19, 2019, 10:04:14 PM by Han »
    Almost knowing something and actually knowing something are as far apart as the sky to the ground.
                                                           - hanfivearts@gmail.com -

Online peachy

• G1-G50
    • View Profile
    « Reply #14 on: September 21, 2019, 11:09:44 PM »

Thank you in advance.
    Halo Ms. Peachy,

Your case is Guan Sha Hun Za DO and 7K both appear in HS. But the bad one (uncontrolled one) always enter first because closer in position. And the controlled one HS Jia (7K) the good one always lag at behind. That is why because of destiny of Guan Sha Hun Za and by position, you always see bf that not fitting you.

You as a woman, cannot say you are in category not attractive. Your Hour HS Wealth protrude = It is your attraction because that HS Wealth birth HS DO/7K. The one that receive Birth will have affection, so both DO & 7K have affection towards you. By then, cannot say you don't possess attraction quality for bf. That is why it is always you that terminated relationship while bf still have affection for you. Just because you feel something is not right with bf. And that is because the one that always enter as bf is that Guan Sha Hun Za uncontrolled DO (the bad one).

But new LP Xin Wei (2019-2029) will be different.
    Because present HS Xin metal to control Guan Sha Hun Za confusion - solve the problem. Both DO 7K become good one.
    HS is destiny. So this time destiny can connect with 1 husband. No more Guan Sha Hun Za confusion.
    Money & career
    Reading is at below. You are a household wife type. You dream to be a good one, and you are a good one. Because of your Hour pillar = You won't expose your Body at outside but you only expose your Body at inside your house for husband. Plus destiny HS Wealth birth husband star = Destiny of husband have affection for you.

Now is the time to smile and being beautiful.

The waiting is over and there is never too late to begin.

Hi @Han thank you so much for taking the time to decode my chart. Will you be able to decode when will I meet my husband and what is his profession?

five arts forum

« Reply #14 on: September 21, 2019, 11:09:44 PM »
    Fortune-telling / birth chart reading / predict your future services by Master Tony (aka aoefengshui). Area of interest:
    Category 1: Relationship/Peach Blossom/Marriage/Spouse/Divorce.
    Category 2: Wealth/Business/Investment/Legal Problem.
    Category 3: Career Plan/Career Move/Job Promotion/Study.
    Category 4: Health/Pregnancy/Children/Accident/Disaster.
    Category 5: The Luck of next 10 years: (Master Tony will work out your luck for next 10 years in general and point out the happening years for the important events).
    Category 6: The Luck of next 12 months: (Master Tony will work out your luck for next 12 months in general and point out the happening months for the important events.)
    Category 7: Your own Category which didn’t mention above.

Note: Master Tony will provide you the reading report in writing and also one private Q&A session afterwards. Everything to be conducted conveniently and anonymously via this forum online.

More detail | About Master Tony (aka aoefengshui) | Ask question privately | Post question in Pre-sales forum | Testimonials | View sample Fortune-telling report
    Tired of advertisement on the forum? Remove advertisement on the forum now. For detail, please click here.
    Learn fortune-telling skills from Master Tony (Purple Star Astrology / 紫微斗数 / ZWDS)

Features: Online private learning | one-on-one teaching | Everything starts from zero | 24/7 access to constantly updated learning materials | Medium of instruction: English
    Bazi reading service:
    Click here to view detail | Real Bazi reading reports (coming soon)

Tags:

Need help with career and getting a gf

Started by zeronimBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 1
    Views: 28
    Last post Today at 05:58:31 PM
    by fan
    Discuss: Relationship Element in A Gay Birth chart

Started by namle.16Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 2
    Views: 64
    Last post Today at 01:05:53 AM
    by namle.16
    Father daughter relationship

Started by smeli1982Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 34
    Last post Today at 06:10:47 PM
    by johnyqi
    Please do advise on Career and luck pillar stages for later years

Started by ShengBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 2
    Views: 66
    Last post Today at 09:18:53 AM
    by Sheng
    Lost Career and relationship before my birthday

Started by shioBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 0
    Views: 46
    Last post October 16, 2019, 03:10:06 PM
    by shio
    Ba zi too strong for relationship and marriage?

Started by Joanne limBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 6
    Views: 216
    Last post Today at 01:02:39 AM
    by gentlejoker
    Advice on career and relationship

Started by peachyBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 62
    Last post October 15, 2019, 09:24:41 PM
    by peachy
    Poor relationship luck (bazi chart)

Started by Regina0806Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 8
    Views: 193
    Last post October 16, 2019, 01:02:56 PM
    by gentlejoker
    Relationship Advice - Bazi / ZWDS

Started by Chariot84Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 141
    Last post October 14, 2019, 10:03:49 AM
    by rainmaster
    Chart Reading for Career

Started by yandaokiaBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 16
    Views: 535
    Last post October 13, 2019, 02:16:17 PM
    by yandaokia
    Reading about career & relationship

Started by Chariot84Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 6
    Views: 195
    Last post October 10, 2019, 10:10:11 AM
    by sutriz
    Career/Wealth & Relationship

Started by TonbBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 109
    Last post September 19, 2019, 04:58:49 PM
    by johnyqi
    Passion in Career / Love advice needed

Started by camomileBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 8
    Views: 316
    Last post October 15, 2019, 04:07:10 AM
    by BillionaireboyLam
    a "loner" chart, no marriage affinity?

Started by jaguar888Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 146
    Last post September 18, 2019, 07:02:39 PM
    by jaguar888
    Career & Relationship

Started by chandelierBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 26
    Views: 519
    Last post September 21, 2019, 09:05:20 AM
    by rainmaster

Started by peachyBoard Zi Wei Dou Shu (ZWDS) 紫微斗数

Views: 94
    Last post September 16, 2019, 02:53:41 PM
    by peachy
    Help with Career & Future

Started by xiaotiantianBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 3
    Views: 120
    Last post September 14, 2019, 05:23:59 PM
    by johnyqi
    Will I ever find a relationship? Seems very unlucky in life

Started by ddd1993Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 46
    Views: 1014
    Last post September 16, 2019, 01:26:33 PM
    by hellokitty888
    Please, please, please - I need help with career

Started by bazi newbieBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 10
    Views: 262
    Last post September 05, 2019, 04:12:44 PM
    by tea
    How to pick the right advice?

Started by Alex TehBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 7
    Views: 257
    Last post September 03, 2019, 05:02:48 PM
    by tea
    need advise for relationship, this chart is suitable?

Started by n19ht_3lfBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 149
    Last post August 30, 2019, 01:24:00 AM
    by n19ht_3lf
    bazi & ziwei reading for family, relationship and career

Started by Nyl3v3Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 24
    Views: 799
    Last post August 28, 2019, 06:36:58 PM
    by BillionaireboyLam
    Advice on current career opportunity based on bazi

Started by ElkaebeBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 145
    Last post August 22, 2019, 02:09:13 AM
    by Elkaebe
    Will she find another relationship?

Started by aeriaBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 14
    Views: 420
    Last post August 15, 2019, 09:18:27 PM
    by tyc
    Need advice on relationship/marriage

Started by maaaxBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 67
    Views: 1670
    Last post August 26, 2019, 12:43:32 PM
    by maaax
    Need help, got fired from job and had a terrible relationship with family this y

Started by bwl5Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 51
    Views: 1214
    Last post August 24, 2019, 08:36:25 PM
    by BillionaireboyLam
    RE: Relationship - Spouse Star

Started by BryanSng91Board Blindman School (Mangpai Bazi)

Views: 202
    Last post August 11, 2019, 11:46:31 PM
    by BryanSng91
    Advice on study and future career for Yang Fire brother.

Started by AhGuanBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 109
    Last post August 11, 2019, 03:10:22 PM
    by johnyqi
    Help with Career/Financial direction?

Started by tayyowBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 5
    Views: 145
    Last post August 10, 2019, 01:52:04 AM
    by johnyqi
    Request for relationship luck reading BZ/ZWDS

Started by JoyBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 13
    Views: 334
    Last post August 06, 2019, 02:08:09 AM
    by senators613

Disclaimer:

Your use of FiveArts.Info is at your sole risk. FiveArts.Info cannot be held responsible for the inaccuracy of the readings and information provided by its members.  FiveArts.Info owners, administrators, moderators, masters, members, partners expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind whether express or implied including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.

Total visits since 2014: