Aoefengshui Advanced ZDWS Course. One-on-one teaching

Author Topic: Kindly Bazi and/or ZWDS reading-2019 belive I hit rock bottom  (Read 368 times)

Offline MirePire

• G1-G50
  • Last Login:October 11, 2019, 07:05:51 PM
    • View Profile
  • Kindly Bazi and/or ZWDS reading-2019 belive I hit rock bottom
    « on: September 22, 2019, 09:46:02 AM »
    Any insight of possible future events is wellcome.
    Mirjana Martinovic
    10/February/1982
    17:15 CET ( UTC 16:15 )
    Dubrovnik , Croatia

Offline TianQi

• G101-G300
    • Last Login:Hidden
    • View Profile
  • Re: Kindly Bazi and/or ZWDS reading-2019 belive I hit rock bottom
    « Reply #1 on: September 22, 2019, 10:32:30 AM »
    233 A clear mirror

恐懼憂煎
    皆在目前
    若逢明鑒
    指破空傳

Afraid and in agonies of worry
    It is all in front of your eyes
    It is as if in a clear mirror
    Fictitious rumors are disclosed

Hello i pull #233 does the poem resembled your situation somehow? Let me cross check several things. Please note i only using spirit number divination.

- Introvert personality?
    - Did you have problem with gossip, rumors, or injustice event in front of you recently, but somehow you cannot complain nor justify?
    - Your option to move seems very limited in current situation?
    - Career is one of your problem?
    Real divination form do not need any birthdate at all ~ 鬼谷子

Disclaimer : please read my reading in this forum as entertainment purpose as i do not read from birthdate anymore, am using various divination style (三式 not included).

Offline MirePire

• G1-G50
    • View Profile
    « Reply #2 on: September 22, 2019, 12:10:54 PM »
    233 A clear mirror

恐懼憂煎
    皆在目前
    若逢明鑒
    指破空傳

Afraid and in agonies of worry - yes
    Fictitious rumors are disclosed - yes

lines 2-3 are quite poetic not sure how to interpret

Hello i pull #233 does the poem resembled your situation somehow? Let me cross check several things. Please note i only using spirit number divination.

- Introvert personality?
    - Did you have problem with gossip, rumors, or injustice event in front of you recently, but somehow you cannot complain nor justify?
    All above correct !

My dear friend you are on great track.. do there is a lot more..
    Hope to hear more from you :-)
    Manny thanks

Offline TianQi

• G101-G300
    • View Profile
    « Reply #3 on: September 22, 2019, 03:34:51 PM »
    233 A clear mirror

恐懼憂煎
    皆在目前
    若逢明鑒
    指破空傳

- Introvert personality?
    All above correct !

Manny thanks

Hi @MirePire

Rare to see croatia fellow member here, mostly europe friends prefer vedic than cm, from your thread title seems you have some knowledge in astro or cm, anyway welcome! Will let other member read from zwds or bazi.

I specialized in 三式 and 1 more divination style which i cannot reveal its name. I very seldom use it in here due our strict rule unless for assisting the clients.

In this forum i enjoy my self doing wide range and various style of divination such as bazi symbolic divination, spirit number, mei hua, others. My purpose maybe to share my idea that divination not only qm or liu yao (the most popular in here). That other style also outstanding, deep, beautiful.

My point is please read my divination for entertainment purpose while i still holding my strict rule : i will stop offering any advice or solution if i cannot verify members current condition or past life. It is the bridge of practitioner responsibility while i have freedom to have fun.

One more stage, let me paint the image further.. To see some discrepancy, missing point, or hidden meaning within the poems :

- from the poem : did you ever work as teacher, nurse, fitness instructor or other kind of job that demanding you to see many and new people?

- do you have far-sightedness or wear sunglasses?

- 233, 32 the career problem or your feeling may start worsen around july and the tense increase more in september?

- 233, double 3, your last working Environment more male than female?

- lastly 空傳 : any pressure or something force you to change job or company, contract ends, change division, relocation, mutation, demotion? Something like this. This last event may start in october november.

Disclaimer : please read my reading in this forum as entertainment purpose as i do not read from birthdate anymore, am using various divination style (三式 not included).

Online johnyqi

• JohnyQi
    • G501++
    • Last Login:October 15, 2019, 08:31:59 PM
    • View Profile
    • Talent Hero
    « Reply #4 on: September 22, 2019, 10:19:50 PM »
    You are a quite strong Yang Wood, well supported by Water Element. This current Pig year is not very useful for you, it brings more Water. You need Dry Earth and Fire.
    Five Element & Talent Analysis https://talenthero.io/

Offline MirePire

• G1-G50
    • View Profile
    « Reply #5 on: September 23, 2019, 03:24:38 AM »
    233 A clear mirror

恐懼憂煎
    皆在目前
    若逢明鑒
    指破空傳

- Introvert personality?
    All above correct !

Manny thanks

Hi @MirePire

Rare to see croatia fellow member here, mostly europe friends prefer vedic than cm, from your thread title seems you have some knowledge in astro or cm, anyway welcome! Merci ! Will let other member read from zwds or bazi.
    when you hit rock bottom you read it all :D

I specialized in 三式 and 1 more divination style which i cannot reveal its name. I very seldom use it in here due our strict rule unless for assisting the clients.
    this is very interesting, never heard, any info on the web regarding this divination style ?

In this forum i enjoy my self doing wide range and various style of divination such as bazi symbolic divination, spirit number, mei hua, others. My purpose maybe to share my idea that divination not only qm or liu yao (the most popular in here). That other style also outstanding, deep, beautiful.

My point is please read my divination for entertainment purpose while i still holding my strict rule : i will stop offering any advice or solution if i cannot verify members current condition or past life. It is the bridge of practitioner responsibility while i have freedom to have fun.

One more stage, let me paint the image further.. To see some discrepancy, missing point, or hidden meaning within the poems :

- from the poem : did you ever work as teacher, nurse, fitness instructor or other kind of job that demanding you to see many and new people?
    well havent worked anything above, but 20 years ago i was working in only cyber caffe in Dubrovnik. And then around 2000 that was only connection to internet for travelers and I met hunderts new people from all over the world daily.

- do you have far-sightedness or wear sunglasses?
    hehe yes I vear sunglasses almost every day of the year, i live in Dubrovnik

- 233, 32 the career problem or your feeling may start worsen around july and the tense increase more in september?
    not quite, but I start to worry a lot more in september

- 233, double 3, your last working Environment more male than female?
    yes

- lastly 空傳 : any pressure or something force you to change job or company, contract ends, change division, relocation, mutation, demotion? Something like this. This last event may start in october november.
    yes a lot of pressure for relocation, but no luck for over a year
    also would very much like to change my current job, but no pressure

Offline MirePire

• G1-G50
    • View Profile
    « Reply #6 on: September 23, 2019, 03:27:37 AM »
    You are a quite strong Yang Wood, well supported by Water Element. This current Pig year is not very useful for you, it brings more Water. You need Dry Earth and Fire.
    Thank you :)

Offline TianQi

• G101-G300
    • View Profile
    « Reply #7 on: September 23, 2019, 09:37:27 AM »
    Hi @MirePire 

I divide in several parts for easy reading, it is quite a lengthy comment. Take your time and enjoy.

三式 is : 太乙 (tai yi), 奇门遁甲 (qi men), 大六壬 (da liu ren). All i can say, they are interconnected each other. Qi men is popular in here so you can learn it here.

Spirit number was created by zhuge liang, one of genius cm master. Many expert thinks zhuge shen shu just a random lot. A genius master will not waste his time create mediocre divination. Not many chinese books in spirit number. The more i dive in spirit number, i realize this is a very rich with unlimited permutation. A different area with i ching, liu yao, the changing line is controlled when we cast. In spirit number, you have full privilege to adjust its permutation something like cube. This is one of the spirit number secret.

Let us see how each poems derived :

#233 A clear mirror. 2 震 Zhen with 坤 Kun gua. Eldest son exhausted the mother. 動 is revolution, rebellion. In your case is injustice. #233 not good for female but quite good for male. From 網波钓叟歌谢 song : "囚于鬼兮真不妄" Translate as : Prison like wandering ghost without peaceful. 233, 3 in the middle as the key.

- 1st line speak about afraid or worry from the 動.

- 2nd-4th line i divide in 2 parts :

A. We need to self-questioning, self-searching within your self, because "it is all in front of your eyes like mirroring".

B. The revolution or rebellion comes from 2 : external or internal. Internal means some weakness you need to improve such as : lacks of wisdom, or even let negative mindset control us. External relating with luck and cycle : external part harder to influence, need to start from within to change external. A positive mindset can help a lot.

I derived all my fun guessing based on my understanding of the poems, the image told me you may an introvert person wear a sunglasses, you are kind with motherly love although you may like to complain or pessimistic (that is natural) and most of the times you can only hide it by your self. That your working Environment mostly male than female and in your work environment, male more dominating or excel in authority or skill. Compare with colleagues, you are a bit under performed not because you are not competent enough, i see you as a tank thinker from the poems.

So here is the solution part :

1. Change the pattern : It is all in front of your eyes. It is as if in a clear mirror. The reason i ask the job is to asking you open your heart and soul to be more confidence, that you are beauty, brilliance. The moon lights (坤) overshadowed by (震) so can add (離) li, in 8 taoist immortal is lu dongbin, in modern society like anthony robbins. The key for li is : passionate and optimistic. This maybe not comfortable for your inner nature as you may looks fake. But your problem is in here. When you let the moon light radiates its light, you will start to improve.

2. Not in october-december based on spirit number. These month you may waiting for several good news such as : job offer or other but it not come. So you need to endure while start to transform.

3. Changing poems :

一番桃季一番春
    誰識當初氣象新
    林下水邊尋活計
    見山了了稱心情

One time of peach and plum blossom
    One time of spring
    Who knows when the initial atmosphere renews
    Retired he seeks a living at the water side
    Beholding the mountain with clear understanding and a gratified mind

I derived the changing poems after deep consideration of original #233 without changing its substance. Let your mind digest the poems and who knows some "new understanding" Will come. That is the beauty side of a wise poems. I also think you are another tank thinker, that is why i write in length. So good luck! Based on spirit number i think your luck may start improve after late spring 2020.

Wish this post could be some help or light in this moment. And let us talk again later in summer 2020. želim sreću ^^

Offline MirePire

• G1-G50
    • View Profile
    « Reply #8 on: October 02, 2019, 05:23:08 PM »
    Wow this is just so very good. Sorry just read it was in hospital for past 10 days.. ill get back as soon as I have little time as I just got back home..
    But for now, just to know this marked in red is exact description of me :

Hi @MirePire 

I divide in several parts for easy reading, it is quite a lengthy comment. Take your time and enjoy.

三式 is : 太乙 (tai yi), 奇门遁甲 (qi men), 大六壬 (da liu ren). All i can say, they are interconnected each other. Qi men is popular in here so you can learn it here.

Spirit number was created by zhuge liang, one of genius cm master. Many expert thinks zhuge shen shu just a random lot. A genius master will not waste his time create mediocre divination. Not many chinese books in spirit number. The more i dive in spirit number, i realize this is a very rich with unlimited permutation. A different area with i ching, liu yao, the changing line is controlled when we cast. In spirit number, you have full privilege to adjust its permutation something like cube. This is one of the spirit number secret.

Let us see how each poems derived :

#233 A clear mirror. 2 震 Zhen with 坤 Kun gua. Eldest son exhausted the mother. 動 is revolution, rebellion. In your case is injustice. #233 not good for female but quite good for male. From 網波钓叟歌谢 song : "囚于鬼兮真不妄" Translate as : Prison like wandering ghost without peaceful. 233, 3 in the middle as the key.

- 1st line speak about afraid or worry from the 動.

- 2nd-4th line i divide in 2 parts :

A. We need to self-questioning, self-searching within your self, because "it is all in front of your eyes like mirroring".

B. The revolution or rebellion comes from 2 : external or internal. Internal means some weakness you need to improve such as : lacks of wisdom, or even let negative mindset control us. External relating with luck and cycle : external part harder to influence, need to start from within to change external. A positive mindset can help a lot.

I derived all my fun guessing based on my understanding of the poems, the image told me you may an introvert person wear a sunglasses, you are kind with motherly love although you may like to complain or pessimistic (that is natural) and most of the times you can only hide it by your self. That your working Environment mostly male than female and in your work environment, male more dominating or excel in authority or skill. Compare with colleagues, you are a bit under performed not because you are not competent enough, i see you as a tank thinker from the poems.

So here is the solution part :

1. Change the pattern : It is all in front of your eyes. It is as if in a clear mirror. The reason i ask the job is to asking you open your heart and soul to be more confidence, that you are beauty, brilliance. The moon lights (坤) overshadowed by (震) so can add (離) li, in 8 taoist immortal is lu dongbin, in modern society like anthony robbins. The key for li is : passionate and optimistic. This maybe not comfortable for your inner nature as you may looks fake. But your problem is in here. When you let the moon light radiates its light, you will start to improve.

2. Not in october-december based on spirit number. These month you may waiting for several good news such as : job offer or other but it not come. So you need to endure while start to transform.

3. Changing poems :

一番桃季一番春
    誰識當初氣象新
    林下水邊尋活計
    見山了了稱心情

One time of peach and plum blossom
    One time of spring
    Who knows when the initial atmosphere renews
    Retired he seeks a living at the water side
    Beholding the mountain with clear understanding and a gratified mind

I derived the changing poems after deep consideration of original #233 without changing its substance. Let your mind digest the poems and who knows some "new understanding" Will come. That is the beauty side of a wise poems. I also think you are another tank thinker, sorry what does this mean ? cant find google translate :) that is why i write in length. So good luck! Based on spirit number i think your luck may start improve after late spring 2020.

Wish this post could be some help or light in this moment. And let us talk again later in summer 2020. želim sreću ^^

Offline TianQi

• G101-G300
    • View Profile
    « Reply #9 on: October 02, 2019, 08:46:36 PM »
    Hi again @MirePire

Sorry for the bad news, take care your health. As #233 is exhausted 坤 as your self. When i send the changing poems, it is #26 poems, the permutation can only changed into #26 without changing the substance of 2.

#26 poems speaking about retired and resting. One of the image here is 坤 meet 乾, the poems derived from the image of a mother birth a baby. After enough resting and calm your mind, can restart again. So basically speaking, bad times i am afraid still on going. You need some rest or refreshing activity. Be strong.

Tank thinker is a kind of idiom to explain deep thinker. Good luck..

Edit : in #233 The moon lights (坤) overshadowed by (震) so can add (離) li. Explain this part further : 坤 is moon, 震 is thunder. The moon light cannot shine its beauty when meet strong thunder. When adding (離) li even if just a bit, it can help some improvement. And this (離) receive power in spring. We are currently in autumn to winter. That is why i say after late spring you can sense some or a bit improvement.
    « Last Edit: October 02, 2019, 09:02:32 PM by TianQi »

five arts forum

Re: Kindly Bazi and/or ZWDS reading-2019 belive I hit rock bottom
    « Reply #9 on: October 02, 2019, 08:46:36 PM »
    Fortune-telling / birth chart reading / predict your future services by Master Tony (aka aoefengshui). Area of interest:
    Category 1: Relationship/Peach Blossom/Marriage/Spouse/Divorce.
    Category 2: Wealth/Business/Investment/Legal Problem.
    Category 3: Career Plan/Career Move/Job Promotion/Study.
    Category 4: Health/Pregnancy/Children/Accident/Disaster.
    Category 5: The Luck of next 10 years: (Master Tony will work out your luck for next 10 years in general and point out the happening years for the important events).
    Category 6: The Luck of next 12 months: (Master Tony will work out your luck for next 12 months in general and point out the happening months for the important events.)
    Category 7: Your own Category which didn’t mention above.

Note: Master Tony will provide you the reading report in writing and also one private Q&A session afterwards. Everything to be conducted conveniently and anonymously via this forum online.

More detail | About Master Tony (aka aoefengshui) | Ask question privately | Post question in Pre-sales forum | Testimonials | View sample Fortune-telling report
    Tired of advertisement on the forum? Remove advertisement on the forum now. For detail, please click here.
    Learn fortune-telling skills from Master Tony (Purple Star Astrology / 紫微斗数 / ZWDS)

Features: Online private learning | one-on-one teaching | Everything starts from zero | 24/7 access to constantly updated learning materials | Medium of instruction: English
    Bazi reading service:
    Click here to view detail | Real Bazi reading reports (coming soon)

Tags:

Help to read bazi

Started by qqleongBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 0
    Views: 7
    Last post Today at 06:28:31 AM
    by qqleong
    Poor relationship luck (bazi chart)

Started by Regina0806Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 4
    Views: 67
    Last post October 15, 2019, 06:22:06 PM
    by rainmaster
    Relationship Advice - Bazi / ZWDS

Started by Chariot84Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 1
    Views: 113
    Last post October 14, 2019, 10:03:49 AM
    by rainmaster
    Chart Reading for Career

Started by yandaokiaBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 16
    Views: 513
    Last post October 13, 2019, 02:16:17 PM
    by yandaokia
    Help read my BAZI - am I destined to be a SAHM?

Started by VanillaroseBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 292
    Last post October 11, 2019, 04:12:58 AM
    by FlyingKite
    4 Girls and 1 Guy - Bazi / ZWDS analysis

Started by ultimaweaponBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 5
    Views: 148
    Last post October 10, 2019, 10:52:18 AM
    by lilac_adv
    Reading about career & relationship

Started by Chariot84Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 6
    Views: 189
    Last post October 10, 2019, 10:10:11 AM
    by sutriz
    HELP to Read (Interpret) my BAZI CHART

Started by DoomReaper123Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 10
    Views: 233
    Last post October 09, 2019, 07:03:43 AM
    by BillionaireboyLam
    Just got laid off from my job..Whats wrong with my bazi?Need an advixe right now

Started by pleumjitBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 103
    Last post October 07, 2019, 09:36:01 PM
    by johnyqi
    Reading Request

Started by Biggame520Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 3
    Views: 109
    Last post October 10, 2019, 03:22:11 PM
    by johnyqi
    Tarot Card Reading Free

Started by nehavermaaBoard Let Me Guess (future events)

Views: 44
    Last post October 03, 2019, 05:14:13 PM
    by nehavermaa
    different bazi analysis reading by different masters

Started by camomileBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 26
    Views: 675
    Last post October 15, 2019, 12:20:33 PM
    by tea
    chinese secret face reading Bone flesh and qi

Started by nilegemBoard 5. Art of Appearance (Visual Appraisal)

Views: 90
    Last post October 02, 2019, 08:47:22 PM
    by nilegem
    Bazi and Enneagram ?

Started by GregGBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 154
    Last post September 24, 2019, 11:40:43 PM
    by GregG
    BaZi

Started by danilwijayaBoard Astrologi Delapan Karakter (Ba Zi)

Views: 186
    Last post September 24, 2019, 05:08:10 PM
    by danilwijaya
    BaZi

Started by danilwijayaBoard Konsultasi Terbuka

Replies: 2
    Views: 116
    Last post September 24, 2019, 08:49:49 AM
    by danilwijaya
    First Post: general questions & anyone up to help me read my bazi for 2020? :-)

Started by Nico SelsBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 13
    Views: 456
    Last post September 26, 2019, 07:01:33 PM
    by windwheel
    2019 Ji Hai 2020 Geng Zi

Started by LuckyJOBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 6
    Views: 151
    Last post September 23, 2019, 08:23:03 PM
    by LuckyJO
    Reading on my wealth....

Started by GeraldBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 97
    Last post September 23, 2019, 05:02:57 PM
    by johnyqi
    Chart Reading for the last months of 2019

Started by Regina0806Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 95
    Last post September 22, 2019, 10:24:07 PM
    by Regina0806
    Bazi earthly branches

Started by AdzaBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 91
    Last post September 19, 2019, 02:38:37 PM
    by Adza
    Mohon bantuan dibacakan bazi dan zwds yaaa 🙏🙏

Started by RanranBoard Konsultasi Terbuka

Replies: 7
    Views: 255
    Last post October 10, 2019, 02:05:09 PM
    by Yogiverigud
    bazi pillars

Started by Johnson92Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 112
    Last post September 15, 2019, 01:47:43 AM
    by Johnson92
    Goddess BAZI 4 REN , 3 FU YIN, miracle?

Started by Lord CendraBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 233
    Last post September 18, 2019, 01:05:38 PM
    by kuguakugua
    Bazi reading

Started by sudo_kiBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 147
    Last post September 12, 2019, 05:40:37 PM
    by sudo_ki
    strongest pillars bazi

Started by Johnson92Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 144
    Last post September 11, 2019, 11:11:34 PM
    by Johnson92
    Are there any points of chart that have anomaly in Bazi reading?

Started by hellokitty888Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 14
    Views: 326
    Last post September 12, 2019, 09:04:00 AM
    by hellokitty888
    Please read my zwds

Started by JadelineBoard Zi Wei Dou Shu (ZWDS) 紫微斗数

Replies: 7
    Views: 264
    Last post September 26, 2019, 07:58:38 PM
    by NMD1997
    Please help me to read my bazi chart

Started by JadelineBoard Astrologi Delapan Karakter (Ba Zi)

Replies: 14
    Views: 394
    Last post September 12, 2019, 07:37:58 AM
    by Jadeline
    Dampak BaZi yang Lemah

Started by axelBoard Astrologi Delapan Karakter (Ba Zi)

Views: 264
    Last post September 14, 2019, 06:27:20 AM
    by axel

Disclaimer:

Your use of FiveArts.Info is at your sole risk. FiveArts.Info cannot be held responsible for the inaccuracy of the readings and information provided by its members.  FiveArts.Info owners, administrators, moderators, masters, members, partners expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind whether express or implied including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.

Total visits since 2014: