ZWDS foundation course by Master aoefengshui. One-on-one teaching.

Author Topic: HELP with life  (Read 1525 times)

Offline Bennett

• G1-G50
  • Last Login:January 01, 2020, 11:36:55 PM
    • View Profile
  • HELP with life
    « on: September 26, 2019, 04:30:22 PM »
    Hi all, my name is Ben,

I'm a new member here, have read some and tried to learn about bazi, but couldn't quite grasp the whole concept :) so any help is really appreciated!

I have some problems that I need help with:

-I have a relationship issue with my father that is taking toll in my life. Well, it's not just me, other family members like my mom, and brother also having problems with the dad, he is such a difficult person.

- For these past 2-3 years I've been trying to start my own business, but at the end they weren't profitable enough so I decided to close those business ventures.. with 2 small kids and a loving wife I feel that I don't have much leeway anymore in experimenting with too 'crazy' or too 'creative' new business ventures; and furthermore, my financial resources are drying up just to support my little family, this has been stressing me out very much!!

So any help in reading my bazi (or any other method) chart is really appreciated! By the way, I've done a bazi reading consultation and this guy told me that in this upcoming 1-3 years is going to be good for me financial-wise, is this true? One thing I know for sure is that I'm a Ren DM with no wealth element in my chart! (is this bad?) and also want to know my chart structure and my useful gods.

Thank you for your time reading my post and hopefully I could get some answers that could help me decide my next course of action..

Btw, my DOB is April 3rd 1985 at 06:20pm in Los Angeles, California, USA. Male 8)

Online johnyqi

• JohnyQi
    • G501++
    • Last Login:February 19, 2020, 11:44:08 PM
    • View Profile
    • Talent Hero
  • Re: HELP with life
    « Reply #1 on: September 26, 2019, 04:40:23 PM »
    Hi Ben

you are very creative, artistic and intelligent, but you might not be the business type. It's a good chart, a lot of possibilities, but if you really want to do business maybe it's better to team up with somebody who has more abilities in running a business.

It's not really a big deal, as I said, you have a good chart, you just have to find your direction. Team up with someone who has a lot of Fire.
    Five Element & Talent Analysis https://talenthero.io/

Offline windwheel

• G501++
    • Last Login:Hidden
    • View Profile
    « Reply #2 on: September 26, 2019, 06:45:26 PM »
    Ren daymaster born at mao month which is need metal to support water become stronger. You already have metal which is your power to produce wood, this is already good sign for your natal chart. The problem is conflict between ji earth as a authority and wood as a output and no wealth element as a middle between output and authority.

If you use output it will make your authority weak its means you are smart, talented but no reputation or doenst has respect from others. I assume you are male, and your LP walk to the north LP. North LP means water LP, it can means friend or connection or people. So you together with other people produce something (output = creativity, or etc). But the problem probably you dont have authority.

Offline Bennett

• G1-G50
    • View Profile
    « Reply #3 on: September 26, 2019, 09:33:12 PM »
    Hi Ben

you are very creative, artistic and intelligent, but you might not be the business type. It's a good chart, a lot of possibilities, but if you really want to do business maybe it's better to team up with somebody who has more abilities in running a business.

It's not really a big deal, as I said, you have a good chart, you just have to find your direction. Team up with someone who has a lot of Fire.

Hi johnyqi,

Thank you for the reply!
    About the business type, I think you are right,, I am certainly lacking of staying power in any of my endeavors, usually I just like to formulate/ come up with a plan but with little execution or control and follow through afterwards..
    As for partners with lots of fire, I thank you for the advice!

Offline Bennett

• G1-G50
    • View Profile
    « Reply #4 on: September 26, 2019, 09:39:14 PM »
    Ren daymaster born at mao month which is need metal to support water become stronger. You already have metal which is your power to produce wood, this is already good sign for your natal chart. The problem is conflict between ji earth as a authority and wood as a output and no wealth element as a middle between output and authority.

If you use output it will make your authority weak its means you are smart, talented but no reputation or doenst has respect from others. I assume you are male, and your LP walk to the north LP. North LP means water LP, it can means friend or connection or people. So you together with other people produce something (output = creativity, or etc). But the problem probably you dont have authority.

Hi windwheel,
    Thank you for the reply!
    Yes I am a male, about the reputation/ respect from others, yes you are right about that and I don't really care about that kind of stuff, I just want to make a pretty nice living:)

So this connection or partners producing output that you mention, when will this going to happen? What year or in what LP?

Offline windwheel

• G501++
    • View Profile
    « Reply #5 on: September 26, 2019, 09:54:06 PM »

Hi windwheel,
    Thank you for the reply!
    Yes I am a male, about the reputation/ respect from others, yes you are right about that and I don't really care about that kind of stuff, I just want to make a pretty nice living:)

So this connection or partners producing output that you mention, when will this going to happen? What year or in what LP?
    If you want go to business, its better in service industry which need special skill. If money get money seems your wealth luck will be up and down.

Im so sorry to say this, your LP not walk to fire LP which si snake, wu horse, wei so it might be your achievement have limitation.

Your career luck will be not smooth sailing in this decade, you will meet challanging or obstacle in your career.

If possible how about joint venture with other if you still want in business? Let other invest in your business and you are as operational or CEO? Its not means your career will be smooth sailing, just for avoid your sign of money luck. Or you can work for someone else(it will be more safe).

Offline TObaSANtex

• G101-G300
    • View Profile
    « Reply #6 on: September 26, 2019, 10:22:01 PM »
    Madam Ben , stay lowprof
    "My Papa BA'BUM'ASS !!? "   Defend what ?

Offline waywalker

• G1-G50
    • Last Login:November 11, 2019, 05:33:29 PM
    • View Profile
    « Reply #7 on: September 26, 2019, 11:39:58 PM »
    Hi all, my name is Ben, I'm a new member here, have read some and tried to learn about bazi, but couldn't quite grasp the whole concept :) so any help is really appreciated! I have some problems that I need help with: -I have a relationship issue with my father that is taking toll in my life. Well, it's not just me, other family members like my mom, and brother also having problems with the dad, he is such a difficult person. - For these past 2-3 years I've been trying to start my own business, but at the end they weren't profitable enough so I decided to close those business ventures.. with 2 small kids and a loving wife I feel that I don't have much leeway anymore in experimenting with too 'crazy' or too 'creative' new business ventures; and furthermore, my financial resources are drying up just to support my little family, this has been stressing me out very much!! So any help in reading my bazi (or any other method) chart is really appreciated! By the way, I've done a bazi reading consultation and this guy told me that in this upcoming 1-3 years is going to be good for me financial-wise, is this true? One thing I know for sure is that I'm a Ren DM with no wealth element in my chart! (is this bad?) and also want to know my chart structure and my useful gods. Thank you for your time reading my post and hopefully I could get some answers that could help me decide my next course of action.. Btw, my DOB is April 3rd 1985 at 06:20pm in Los Angeles, California, USA. Male 8)
    Hi Benett,

I'll have a go.

Having no wealth star doesn't mean you won't get rich. In fact a lot of celebrities do not have any or many wealth stars. You just have to work with what you have.

I can see since last year till this year, you've been trying to find your feet. You have no affinity with your father. In fact you are closer to your mother.

Did you get married in 2013?

I agree with the others that you must specialize in something and charge for or use it to work for someone else. If you want to start a business you must find people you must partner with to run it who can help you handle it. Doing it alone, you will most likely be overwhelmed. Am I right in saying that you prefer to do things on your own? You do however have the ability to collaborate, but you have to dig deep to develop it.

Between November and April, you might want to start networking in earnest. Ask your friends, family or strangers for opportunities. If you're looking to work for someone else, you can do so at the start of April. Whether working alone or for someone else, you only have a window of 2020-2021 for bosses to see your ability so make good use of this timeline. I can also see you must travel to have success.

Hope this helps!

« Last Edit: September 26, 2019, 11:43:41 PM by waywalker »

Offline rainmaster

• G301-G400
    • View Profile
    « Reply #8 on: September 27, 2019, 08:00:37 AM »
    [Hidden post: You need 3 posts to see it. You currently have 0. Join the paid subscription and see this hidden post now.]

Offline fan

• 紫微斗數迷
    • G501++
    • View Profile
    • 紫微斗數排盤
    « Reply #9 on: September 27, 2019, 11:35:01 AM »
    @Bennett Are you still living in your birthplace?
    Zi Wei Dou Shu Calculator
    https://zwds-calculator.com

Offline fan

• 紫微斗數迷
    • G501++
    • View Profile
    • 紫微斗數排盤
    « Reply #10 on: September 27, 2019, 12:03:28 PM »
    My personal opinion:

1. 壬 born in 卯 with 乙 protruding, HO (Hurting Officer) structure, unfortunately meet DO (Direct Officer) 己. Need metal or fire to control this 乙.

2. 酉卯 clash want to open 丑 as Metal / resource tomb, but 酉丑 half-combo close the tomb.

3. 酉卯 clash also indicate you reject your boss, want to start your own business, or relationship with parents is sour.

4. 2014-2024 丙子 LP, 丙 should be useful as the "bridge" between 乙 and 己, but unfortunately got clashed by 壬 DM = yourself, it may indicate the problem also lies in yourself.

5. 子丑 combine want to close 丑 as Resource tomb, makes HO 乙 uncontrollable and hurt 己 as DO.

6. 庚 that's located in the Spouse palace 申 should be useful to control 乙 as HO, but unfortunately enter the tomb.

7. The solution is to open this tomb by making 酉卯 clash to happen. 卯 located in month pillar represent your birthplace, so you need to move out from your birthplace to open the tomb.

8. Or you need to wait until 甲戌 LP 2034-2044 as 甲戌 is the cure. 甲 combine with 己 to save DO, and 戌 punish 丑 to open the tomb and control 乙 as HO.

Just my 2 cents.
    Zi Wei Dou Shu Calculator
    https://zwds-calculator.com

Offline Bennett

• G1-G50
    • View Profile
    « Reply #11 on: September 27, 2019, 12:34:02 PM »

If you want go to business, its better in service industry which need special skill. If money get money seems your wealth luck will be up and down.

Im so sorry to say this, your LP not walk to fire LP which si snake, wu horse, wei so it might be your achievement have limitation.

Your career luck will be not smooth sailing in this decade, you will meet challanging or obstacle in your career.

If possible how about joint venture with other if you still want in business? Let other invest in your business and you are as operational or CEO? Its not means your career will be smooth sailing, just for avoid your sign of money luck. Or you can work for someone else(it will be more safe).

Hi windwheel,

It's really sad to hear that hehe, but thank you for the advice nonetheless, I will keep in mind that it is better to find partner(s) if I want to try to do another business, thank you once again, really appreciate it!

Offline Bennett

• G1-G50
    • View Profile
    « Reply #12 on: September 27, 2019, 12:50:12 PM »
    Hi Benett,

I'll have a go.

Having no wealth star doesn't mean you won't get rich. In fact a lot of celebrities do not have any or many wealth stars. You just have to work with what you have.

I can see since last year till this year, you've been trying to find your feet. You have no affinity with your father. In fact you are closer to your mother.

I agree with the others that you must specialize in something and charge for or use it to work for someone else. If you want to start a business you must find people you must partner with to run it who can help you handle it. Doing it alone, you will most likely be overwhelmed. Am I right in saying that you prefer to do things on your own? You do however have the ability to collaborate, but you have to dig deep to develop it.

Between November and April, you might want to start networking in earnest. Ask your friends, family or strangers for opportunities. If you're looking to work for someone else, you can do so at the start of April. Whether working alone or for someone else, you only have a window of 2020-2021 for bosses to see your ability so make good use of this timeline. I can also see you must travel to have success.

Hope this helps!

Hi waywalker,

Thank you for your response, really appreciate it.
    Glad to hear that :)
    Yep, all true.
    Pretty close! I got married in January 2014, but perhaps it is still the same lunar year as 2013?
    Yes you are right once again, I feel like that I could get things done faster and the way I want by doing it alone, but collaboration is not really that out of the picture, but yes you are right I would prefer to do it by myself.
    By must travel to have success, do you mean that I have to travel out of my birthplace or travel in general?

Thank you for your advice, will keep them in mind:)

Offline Bennett

• G1-G50
    • View Profile
    « Reply #13 on: September 27, 2019, 12:54:11 PM »
    [Hidden post: You need 3 posts to see it. You currently have 5. <font color="black">Join the paid subscription and see this hidden post now.</font>]

@Bennett , may I ask what type of business you were trying to do before?

From your chart, seems like creative endeavors work better for you.

Hi rainmaster,

Thank you for your reply.

I created some kind like an advertising android app with my friend, and a small coffee shop before that.
    creative endeavors such as painter, sculptor or musician maybe? ;D

Offline Bennett

• G1-G50
    • View Profile
    « Reply #14 on: September 27, 2019, 01:02:41 PM »
    @fan

Hi fan,

Thank you for your reply!

Nope, I have moved out of my birth country since long time ago, so does this qualify as a cure to open the 'tomb'?

Interesting read fan, it's like nothing I've ever read about bazi, may I know what method do you use?

five arts forum

Re: HELP with life
    « Reply #14 on: September 27, 2019, 01:02:41 PM »
    Fortune-telling / birth chart reading / predict your future services by Master Tony (aka aoefengshui). Area of interest:
    Category 1: Relationship/Peach Blossom/Marriage/Spouse/Divorce.
    Category 2: Wealth/Business/Investment/Legal Problem.
    Category 3: Career Plan/Career Move/Job Promotion/Study.
    Category 4: Health/Pregnancy/Children/Accident/Disaster.
    Category 5: The Luck of next 10 years: (Master Tony will work out your luck for next 10 years in general and point out the happening years for the important events).
    Category 6: The Luck of next 12 months: (Master Tony will work out your luck for next 12 months in general and point out the happening months for the important events.)
    Category 7: Your own Category which didn’t mention above.

Note: Master Tony will provide you the reading report in writing and also one private Q&A session afterwards. Everything to be conducted conveniently and anonymously via this forum online.

More detail | About Master Tony (aka aoefengshui) | Ask question privately | Post question in Pre-sales forum | Testimonials | View sample Fortune-telling report
    Tired of advertisement on the forum? Remove advertisement on the forum now. For detail, please click here.
    Learn fortune-telling skills from Master Tony (Purple Star Astrology / 紫微斗数 / ZWDS)

Features: Online private learning | one-on-one teaching | Everything starts from zero | 24/7 access to constantly updated learning materials | Medium of instruction: English
    Bazi reading service:
    Click here to view detail | Real Bazi reading reports (coming soon)

Tags:

Astrologer saved his life moving to an island

Started by socratesBoard Birth chart analysis for famous / infamous people

Replies: 2
    Views: 136
    Last post February 01, 2020, 12:12:00 AM
    by socrates
    elon musk(palace of body,conception,life)

Started by nin99Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 0
    Views: 114
    Last post January 16, 2020, 03:14:31 PM
    by nin99
    Pls read my bazi and give insight on my love life

Started by hailie877Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 12
    Views: 520
    Last post January 15, 2020, 06:20:07 PM
    by lilac_adv
    Will my life be smooth? What year is good for me to get married?

Started by moonBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 112
    Last post January 05, 2020, 10:17:46 AM
    by moon
    Life of a wanderer

Started by edwardw104Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 10
    Views: 303
    Last post January 04, 2020, 06:45:53 PM
    by bqwire
    Life changed completely, too depressed, intend to end it all, seeking answers.

Started by lau0001Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 140
    Views: 3743
    Last post January 21, 2020, 05:49:19 PM
    by Han
    Can Help Me See My Health and Love life for 2020? Please . Thank you!

Started by Unigrad1991Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 169
    Last post December 08, 2019, 07:07:36 PM
    by Unigrad1991
    Which chart will have more achievements in life?

Started by RemoteviewerBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 5
    Views: 421
    Last post December 06, 2019, 08:52:37 PM
    by FlyingKite
    What is Life and Luck (命与运)

Started by OriginBoard Zi Wei Dou Shu (ZWDS) 紫微斗数

Replies: 1
    Views: 240
    Last post November 09, 2019, 03:37:54 AM
    by CyanCat
    Depression and suicidal thoughts can be a metaphysical issue! (+ real life case)

Started by ArtofFugueBoard Profound Standard

Replies: 3
    Views: 343
    Last post November 10, 2019, 11:53:53 PM
    by Sacrar
    ZWDS - Ziwei Tianfu in Life Palace

Started by OriginBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 16
    Views: 906
    Last post November 04, 2019, 08:31:53 PM
    by Origin
    Life is stuck , can I meet angel investor to help on business this year ?

Started by Wooden riverBoard Request for divination [FREE]

Views: 323
    Last post January 17, 2020, 02:52:39 PM
    by aladanh
    Why life begins at the age of 30?

Started by AleBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 31
    Views: 1289
    Last post October 20, 2019, 09:51:02 AM
    by Ale
    Will I ever find a relationship? Seems very unlucky in life

Started by ddd1993Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 49
    Views: 1880
    Last post November 11, 2019, 11:59:03 AM
    by hellokitty888
    Weak DM or weak bazi means bad luck throughout Life?

Started by fafafaBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 452
    Last post September 10, 2019, 05:15:16 PM
    by waywalker
    Problems in relationships throughout my life

Started by mahalowatersBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 22
    Views: 968
    Last post September 03, 2019, 02:55:15 PM
    by fengshuiartist
    Need help with life

Started by ryoutacoBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 7
    Views: 344
    Last post August 24, 2019, 12:14:46 AM
    by ryoutaco
    Need a direction in life

Started by lalalandBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 7
    Views: 414
    Last post August 04, 2019, 03:17:46 PM
    by wellhandy
    An unlucky(?) love life?

Started by aeriaBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 4
    Views: 398
    Last post August 01, 2019, 01:32:25 PM
    by rainmaster
    Ba Zi , Feng Shui, QMDJ applications in daily life

Started by rainmasterBoard Members Lounge

Views: 577
    Last post July 24, 2019, 10:22:45 AM
    by rainmaster
    Life is stressed

Started by AdzaBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 576
    Last post July 20, 2019, 03:17:53 AM
    by Adza
    Bad time in my life, please read my chart

Started by luciaBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 649
    Last post July 19, 2019, 05:41:35 AM
    by rengillard
    Life upside down 🙃 please advise

Started by tam83Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 14
    Views: 542
    Last post July 12, 2019, 09:21:08 PM
    by rainmaster
    Help needed - Decade Travel HuaJi to Life Self, double clash to Life Travel

Started by AgataSantulliBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 194
    Last post July 01, 2019, 11:08:08 PM
    by AgataSantulli
    Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life,

Started by zadaBoard Members Lounge

Replies: 17
    Views: 924
    Last post July 04, 2019, 07:29:23 PM
    by gentlejoker
    Life living comfortably but non progressive. Help me understand why?

Started by Dustinn1404Board Specific events and analysis (past events)

Views: 321
    Last post June 02, 2019, 09:54:16 PM
    by fan
    Can I get some life guidance?

Started by tayyowBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 12
    Views: 588
    Last post October 20, 2019, 09:25:35 AM
    by wealth2018
    Karma palace is your past life

Started by nilegemBoard Zi Wei Dou Shu (ZWDS) 紫微斗数

Views: 476
    Last post May 29, 2019, 07:38:25 PM
    by nilegem
    Life From 30 to 40

Started by FeilichuaBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 8
    Views: 625
    Last post June 05, 2019, 08:25:17 PM
    by Feilichua
    Any chance to be wealthy? Or a tough life full of hardships and obstacles?

Started by mrsmallboy123Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 457
    Last post May 21, 2019, 06:57:24 PM
    by mrsmallboy123

Disclaimer:

Your use of FiveArts.Info is at your sole risk. FiveArts.Info cannot be held responsible for the inaccuracy of the readings and information provided by its members.  FiveArts.Info owners, administrators, moderators, masters, members, partners expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind whether express or implied including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.

Total visits since 2014: