Author Topic: Thai Monks Criticized and Accused of Materialistic Lifestyle!  (Read 1099 times)

Online Gmuli

• Deian
  • G501++
  • Last Login:Today at 04:41:42 PM
  • https://bright-hall.net
    • View Profile
    • Bright Hall. net
  • Re: Thai Monks Criticized and Accused of Materialistic Lifestyle!
    « Reply #15 on: November 16, 2019, 04:53:13 PM »
    No one actually knows the authors of any of the texts in the new testament.
    We don't even know the original language they were written in as there isn't even one page of the original texts found of any of them, as far as I'm aware.
    That may sound strange, yet all that is something Christians scholars do know, very well.

And it is important, as if someone is studying esoteric approaches to religion there is very big difference between text written in Aramaic and text in Hebrew. Back then the language was chosen based on what the text was suppose to do.

So we have text with unknown authors, written in unknown languages... Only thing all seems to agree with is that they were written many years after Jesus died. The roman empire didn't like Christianity a lot, at the start, so we have a stories that were passed from person to person, until someone, somewhere, many years later recorded some of them.

How many of them were real... Depending on the source we can date the texts there as earlier as 14 years after his dead, to more then 70.  How much a story will change for even just 14 years being passed between different people, and much of that done in secrecy as the system there wasn't very happy with all that initially...
    The answer is - a lot. We know how all this work, stories passed only verbally for that many years, usually end up sounding very different then what was said originally. And much more different then what actually happened.

Think of something that happened 14 years ago in your life. Now, imagine you tell it to someone, they tell it to someone else and that repeats for the next 14 years without it ever being recorded, just a story passed by between people. Its very unlikely hen it arrives back 14 years later it will be the same.

There are even historians that think there was no Jesus at all. The whole new testament is a metaphor for the Sun. While I don't agree with that, they do have some very interesting points.

My idea is if we take some very unclear text and decide that that is "the word of god", that historically speaking is very unlikely to be true even if we do think Jesus was god, son of god or anything along that lines, more then anyone else is. Its much more likely that was a "word" of someone that heard a story, many, many years after Jesus has died.

I like some of the values in Christianity. More in Greek orthodox, then Catholicism, though.
    Yet any text connected with it will have so shady history that it would be silly to think it shows what actually happened. And much of it we know today because Roman empire changed it in a way that gave them good reasons to invade other places.

And then we have burning of witches, "holy" wars, inquisition, to even more recent stuff, like the church supporting the crime families in Italy and overall the most awful stuff in humanity's history seems to be connected to the words in there and the silly idea that is the "the word of god" more then anything else can be.

The people around Osho did some very bad stuff, yet they can't compare to that.

The new catholic pope seems to be trying to improve things. I like that, hopefully it will work out. But the history is what it is and there is no changing that...

Back on the quote...
    Even if we do decide to believe that was the "word of god" and not the word of some random unknown author that was twisted by the Roman empire, later there are still problems with it.
    Their "kingdom" of their "god" seems to be lonely place.  : )
    And the more technology and humanity as a whole progresses the more lonelier it will become.

As far as spirituality goes... As we covered already, religion seems to have lead to the darkest times in history. So any talk of spirituality seems silly at this point, in connection to that.

Offline Axis

• Contributor
    • G501++
    • Last Login:Hidden
    • View Profile
    « Reply #16 on: November 16, 2019, 06:15:09 PM »

Two etymological sources of the word "religion": relegere (to gather) and religare (to bind, to connect)

❤️

Offline tea

• G101-G300
    • View Profile
    « Reply #17 on: November 17, 2019, 08:41:48 AM »
    Reading scripture without spirituality will leads someone into fanatic, dogmatic
    Too much worried in karmic things also bonded / attached with karmic itself , its not teaching of Gotama too

How to to know whether the words is words of God , Ambassador, created by men after ? through HEART. Through divine knowledge. which one is one. Wipe the heart , purify it, then will know the differences

There is no Ambassador of Religions on earth created scriptures or recording their own words / teachings Be it Moses, Jesus, Mohammed, Khrisna, Gotama

If said an excuses by how to know not everyone into spiritual ? thats the problem on the questioner not the problem of the advisor as supposed man living on earth is duty to journey to fix his destiny ( be it in doctrine of Karmic, be it in doctrine of to enjoy paradise ) , and mean what Brahmins did in past were right " Not to let the non scholars learn Vedic for the sake they dont know what it is , might can created chaos, might wrong interpretation by it , and there is caste of understanding be it Brahmin be it arya be it trader be it slave of religion / spiritual "

Just like on this internet era, so many untrue stories. Would be crazy if we couldnt filter it. Through what ? through clear minds
    But for the article about spiritual and arts, its not supposed longer using mind only, but soft body. Then how to filter it ? through heart
    As long we read the words discussion of spiritual or religion which contain ethics ( sourcer is spirit ) without involving higher level of heart ( vibration ) then we will always misunderstand someone else points

Religion without spirituality is not religion ( ethics ) ethics related about heart not mind, how to talk and discussing about something Higher, Higher Power, Divine, without one knew how to practising.
    There is no distinction among religion and spirituality but the people then created distinction for their sake as religion is the safest place to hide things

Each decision has consequences including the options taken by brahmins in past, consequences that became dogmatic , but that the great moment too in one side as mean Hinduism follower in that time had practising obedient to the scholars is one way to lead them to better realm in future

For Osho things and also other spiritual organization, whether in other country or in my own country spiritual organization well i tell honestly and frankly i dont connect to it. For what sake one had goal towards divine still bother with worldly affairs ? teachings can do by secret no need to be foundation , if by that could earn money to help other then Yin deeds is much greater and one master must knew it as basic knowledge, disciples will comes secretly too as the world is hell not paradise as the get out from hell to find path to paradise is not an easy, mean in the world there will always bad people much bigger than the good ones

For Pope one, he given speech about Xmas on 2011 to remind Catholic people to live in simple life. At that ceremony he drinks wine from Gold Glass
    Imao

And trying to created spritualist disciples is also one lower forces ( appearing good, appearing learned , appearing holy, appearing kind so on ) and that worse than the one openly doing crimes as only involving body
    One only can teach how to do good deeds through example
    One only can guide the chosen ones which will find the way to find the master , universe arrange it, not mankind arrange it through advertising

If said world is hell also people disagreed then they didnt see the bare lay facts. World is place of sufferings and only few from billions could experienced it is about state of mind, state of heart, state of soft body would say "whatever happen to the outside would not effect me, tan kena kinaya napa in javanese language "

I dont make distinction among religions, religion must contain spirituality other wise is like an empty glass
    Been came from family whom Father from Brahmin , Aunt is Arya Sangha, Uncle is Catholic Father, another Uncle is Moslem scholar with hundred thousands disciples and cousin is Christian preacher another one Hinduism lecturer another one Advent ( such Christian teaching mixed Jew ) another aunt is leader of local belief ( no foundation / holy books but focus on attitude ethics own experience ) ... make my life colorful and we discussed a lot related religion spiritual without any issues which one is better

And monastery is group of people towards spiritual but also religion as there is laws on earth affairs ( religion )  to connect with heaven law ( spiritual )

We the one contributed that religion were only can called religion ( laws on earth ) if their leader is famous. We named it local beliefs if their leader is not famous and followers not many ( example Dayak beliefs ). I pity them Caused who knww the one not famous actually ruler of the famous ones in terms of knowledge

Bhinneka Tunggal Eka Tan Hana Dharma Mang rwa

My Apology if its sounded or seems bias, i was only follow my inner to give some explanation and figures. Whatever released from my heart through the written , never i had an intention to preach it neither to show off as i VERY RARE TO TALK NEITHER GIVE ADVISE NEITHER SPEAK UP whether in real life or in internet without inner move me , i dont like to follow my mind , my ego

Tabik
    Santi Santi Santi Om

Online Gmuli

• Deian
    • G501++
    • Last Login:Today at 04:41:42 PM
    • https://bright-hall.net
    • View Profile
    • Bright Hall. net
    « Reply #18 on: November 17, 2019, 04:42:28 PM »
    Reading scripture without spirituality will leads someone into fanatic, dogmatic
    Too much worried in karmic things also bonded / attached with karmic itself , its not teaching of Gotama too

How to to know whether the words is words of God , Ambassador, created by men after ? through HEART. Through divine knowledge. which one is one. Wipe the heart , purify it, then will know the differences

There is no Ambassador of Religions on earth created scriptures or recording their own words / teachings Be it Moses, Jesus, Mohammed, Khrisna, Gotama

If said an excuses by how to know not everyone into spiritual ? thats the problem on the questioner not the problem of the advisor as supposed man living on earth is duty to journey to fix his destiny ( be it in doctrine of Karmic, be it in doctrine of to enjoy paradise ) , and mean what Brahmins did in past were right " Not to let the non scholars learn Vedic for the sake they dont know what it is , might can created chaos, might wrong interpretation by it , and there is caste of understanding be it Brahmin be it arya be it trader be it slave of religion / spiritual "

Just like on this internet era, so many untrue stories. Would be crazy if we couldnt filter it. Through what ? through clear minds
    But for the article about spiritual and arts, its not supposed longer using mind only, but soft body. Then how to filter it ? through heart
    As long we read the words discussion of spiritual or religion which contain ethics ( sourcer is spirit ) without involving higher level of heart ( vibration ) then we will always misunderstand someone else points

Religion without spirituality is not religion ( ethics ) ethics related about heart not mind, how to talk and discussing about something Higher, Higher Power, Divine, without one knew how to practising.
    There is no distinction among religion and spirituality but the people then created distinction for their sake as religion is the safest place to hide things

Each decision has consequences including the options taken by brahmins in past, consequences that became dogmatic , but that the great moment too in one side as mean Hinduism follower in that time had practising obedient to the scholars is one way to lead them to better realm in future

For Osho things and also other spiritual organization, whether in other country or in my own country spiritual organization well i tell honestly and frankly i dont connect to it. For what sake one had goal towards divine still bother with worldly affairs ? teachings can do by secret no need to be foundation , if by that could earn money to help other then Yin deeds is much greater and one master must knew it as basic knowledge, disciples will comes secretly too as the world is hell not paradise as the get out from hell to find path to paradise is not an easy, mean in the world there will always bad people much bigger than the good ones

For Pope one, he given speech about Xmas on 2011 to remind Catholic people to live in simple life. At that ceremony he drinks wine from Gold Glass
    Imao

And trying to created spritualist disciples is also one lower forces ( appearing good, appearing learned , appearing holy, appearing kind so on ) and that worse than the one openly doing crimes as only involving body
    One only can teach how to do good deeds through example
    One only can guide the chosen ones which will find the way to find the master , universe arrange it, not mankind arrange it through advertising

If said world is hell also people disagreed then they didnt see the bare lay facts. World is place of sufferings and only few from billions could experienced it is about state of mind, state of heart, state of soft body would say "whatever happen to the outside would not effect me, tan kena kinaya napa in javanese language "

I dont make distinction among religions, religion must contain spirituality other wise is like an empty glass
    Been came from family whom Father from Brahmin , Aunt is Arya Sangha, Uncle is Catholic Father, another Uncle is Moslem scholar with hundred thousands disciples and cousin is Christian preacher another one Hinduism lecturer another one Advent ( such Christian teaching mixed Jew ) another aunt is leader of local belief ( no foundation / holy books but focus on attitude ethics own experience ) ... make my life colorful and we discussed a lot related religion spiritual without any issues which one is better

And monastery is group of people towards spiritual but also religion as there is laws on earth affairs ( religion )  to connect with heaven law ( spiritual )

We the one contributed that religion were only can called religion ( laws on earth ) if their leader is famous. We named it local beliefs if their leader is not famous and followers not many ( example Dayak beliefs ). I pity them Caused who knww the one not famous actually ruler of the famous ones in terms of knowledge

Bhinneka Tunggal Eka Tan Hana Dharma Mang rwa

My Apology if its sounded or seems bias, i was only follow my inner to give some explanation and figures. Whatever released from my heart through the written , never i had an intention to preach it neither to show off as i VERY RARE TO TALK NEITHER GIVE ADVISE NEITHER SPEAK UP whether in real life or in internet without inner move me , i dont like to follow my mind , my ego

Tabik
    Santi Santi Santi Om

Its interesting if we look at Kabbalah and tarot.

Lets look at Kether. That is the spark of the Source.
    It seems there are 3 paths that can go to it.
    The one that comes from Chokmah is the Priest.

That is human religion. Humanity choses people that are suppose to hold the frequency, then they connect and the whole moves higher and higher on the spirals back to Source and the start of the Cosmic Day.

The left path, that would be Binah - Kether has the hermit. That is finding the light within. The spark is within us, if we decide to travel connected with what is to come then we don't need religion. Religions will be very far away, on the other site of the tree. The spark in us lead us on the way. Its much more lonely(the card is the hermit after all), but the place it arrives to is the same.

Lets ignore the middle path for now. : )

So what we have here... The basic idea that there are 2 ways back to source. Either we travel alone and find the light within, or we participate in the High Priests that are increasing the frequency and also providing the understanding we will need to connect fully again and evolve beyond the material worlds one more time(as all of us have done it countless times before).

The problem on Earth, currently, is that the High Priests can't hold frequency high enough to be able to move humanity above what is needed. That is changing as well, so the whole world is changing. But its not working yet, there is progress in Christianity at least, but nowhere as fast as we would need to use that.
    That basically means that anyone that wants to work with spiritualization of matter and on helping with the transitions can't do it through a religion. As the cap between the way things are there and what is needed to move forward is just too big. And we find alternative ways, that often is the path of the hermit. And we can be on that path and still be in the world, it just means that the connection is with Binah, so the very concentrated seeds of what is to come.

So in normal circumstances I fully agree, religion is needed to move beyond. But in the current situation on Earth religion have a lot of difficulties providing that for most of humanity. So almost all advanced practitioners I'm aware of work on the path of the Hermit. : )

Offline tea

• G101-G300
    • View Profile
    « Reply #19 on: November 17, 2019, 07:16:57 PM »
    Its difficult to explain much as this is too complicated already

I dont know how to forecasting using cards, bazi, qmdj, or purple stars or whatever it is. Not caused i underestimated it but merely caused its not my fate , hardly to catch it with limitation of brain but agreed that is caused of the leaders

Religion leaders used their power label as “ holy persons “ ones whom full filled their selves with greed or power thirst, wealth so on cooperate with politicians whom needs “ voices “
    Example in my own country. I frankly opened it. How many candidates ( started from lower rank until candidate of president ) went to visit moslem ashrams and charity by donated money to get support for elections. Bribery

But what they excuses “ no, its called brotherhood “ well... universe record it without manipulated the tape of the intention although from deepest heart
    I agreed with the words “ religion is like an opium “, thats valid in my own country

Not yet doctrines been put in the minds of followers to only think theirs is the most correct ones, not yet brain washing, not yet how to manipulated , not yet how to use lower forces , so on

Example ? few days ago happened how people stopped the ceremony of prays of Buddhism and Hinduism in central java, the land of bhumi sambhara buddha ya ( dzambala ). How people said it must get permit from Province. Whilst the nation itself has declared admitted it that Buddhism and Hinduism ones of legal religion.

I got irritated heard it... well could say its unacceptable and angry with all of my heart. Then today the mountain in there erupted. Mother of earth couldnt bear longer if mankind couldnt living in harmony, respect the others, as it wasnt crimes to do pray not even disturbed through loud speakers , if the government couldnt eliminated soonest these kind of people , i doubt the nation will exist

Apology for out of topic, i still couldnt accept what happened, and its caused those religion leaders doctrines and unfirmed government to take a firm action

Offline tea

• G101-G300
    • View Profile
    « Reply #20 on: November 19, 2019, 10:20:45 AM »
    only to clarify

Related when Bante lead prayers stopped by people yelled yelled and police, people and police confused what religion is that by that lady whom her house is using to do ceremony.

Government then quick react ( IF NOT surely will be bigger natural disaster ) lol

Yesterday  government meeting with all related and CLEAR that the lady is on sect Shiva Buddha ( like my father , no particular Devas to worship and believed in all Buddhas appeared including Maitreya ) where people dont know what is her true religion caused in Java is not recognized anymore that ancient sect , and the Pundit Hinduism is the one guiding her to became Hinduism priest, she is on training to prepare to be a priest

So , that incident happened due in Java NO LONGER KNOW that ancient sect where the teachings of Shivaist Buddha happened during flowering of Hindu Buddha Kingdoms centuries ago BUT STILL EXIST IN BALI

And its NOT mixed teachings neither wrong sect ( unclear path ), and the lady has community from many people from other cities as well where they are also MoslemS, ChristianS and interested in her teachings of Hindu Buddha and now whatever she has ceremony with her followers it will back up under Parisada Hindu Dharma Indonesia ( assembly of Hindu ) under ministry of religion affairs and BOTH bante Buddhist and Hinduism Pundit DID NOT DO WRONG THINGS BASED ON GREAT ASSEMBLY OF HINDU AND INDONESIA IT SELF IN PAST HAD RECOGNIZED SECT OF SHIVA BUDDHA AS AN ANCIENT TEACHING AND THEY BOTH ARE REAL BANTE AND REAL PUNDIT FROM BOTH RELIGIONS UNDER MINISTRY OF RELIGION AFFAIRS NOT DARK SECT NEITHER MIXED TEACHINGS LIKE PEOPLE'S THOUGHTS

five arts forum

Re: Thai Monks Criticized and Accused of Materialistic Lifestyle!
    « Reply #20 on: November 19, 2019, 10:20:45 AM »
    Fortune-telling / birth chart reading / predict your future services by Master Tony (aka aoefengshui). Area of interest:
    Category 1: Relationship/Peach Blossom/Marriage/Spouse/Divorce.
    Category 2: Wealth/Business/Investment/Legal Problem.
    Category 3: Career Plan/Career Move/Job Promotion/Study.
    Category 4: Health/Pregnancy/Children/Accident/Disaster.
    Category 5: The Luck of next 10 years: (Master Tony will work out your luck for next 10 years in general and point out the happening years for the important events).
    Category 6: The Luck of next 12 months: (Master Tony will work out your luck for next 12 months in general and point out the happening months for the important events.)
    Category 7: Your own Category which didn’t mention above.

Note: Master Tony will provide you the reading report in writing and also one private Q&A session afterwards. Everything to be conducted conveniently and anonymously via this forum online.

More detail | About Master Tony (aka aoefengshui) | Ask question privately | Post question in Pre-sales forum | Testimonials | View sample Fortune-telling report
    Tired of advertisement on the forum? Remove advertisement on the forum now. For detail, please click here.
    Learn fortune-telling skills from Master Tony (Purple Star Astrology / 紫微斗数 / ZWDS)

Features: Online private learning | one-on-one teaching | Everything starts from zero | 24/7 access to constantly updated learning materials | Medium of instruction: English
    Bazi reading service:
    Click here to view detail | Real Bazi reading reports (coming soon)

Tags:

Monks going to casino, eating meat and smoking!!!!

Started by ArtofFugueBoard Profound Standard

Replies: 3
    Views: 339
    Last post November 11, 2019, 09:38:01 PM
    by ArtofFugue
    Thai fortune telling?

Started by jellyBoard Miscellaneous

Replies: 7
    Views: 612
    Last post March 05, 2019, 04:30:10 AM
    by jelly
    Can Buddhist Monks Practice Astrology?....."Astrology and the Vinaya in China"

Started by vogleeBoard Miscellaneous

Replies: 49
    Views: 5014
    Last post August 07, 2018, 07:02:08 PM
    by Gmuli
    ▲Bazi vs Thai Astrology - Conflicting readings

Started by IsabelleBoard Si Zhu Ba Zi (SZBZ) 四柱八字

Replies: 24
    Views: 3304
    Last post January 27, 2016, 06:58:44 AM
    by Faith
    ▲OmMaNiPadMeHum32Kbps.mp3 sung by Tibetian monks

Started by RonnieBoard Charm & Incantation

Replies: 11
    Views: 1280
    Last post January 25, 2016, 12:00:10 PM
    by Jack
    ▲Adopting a lifestyle

Started by SkyeBoard Zi Wei Dou Shu (ZWDS) 紫微斗数

Replies: 0
    Views: 439
    Last post January 11, 2016, 04:49:21 AM
    by Skye
    ▲What is the difference between Chinese, Western & Thai Astrology?

Started by JoshuaBoard Other Arts of Life

Replies: 5
    Views: 996
    Last post January 05, 2016, 11:07:03 AM
    by Jude
    ▲Low Carb Lifestyle and TCM

Started by MarthaBoard Food and Tonics

Replies: 16
    Views: 1190
    Last post December 08, 2015, 02:26:27 PM
    by Lydia

Disclaimer:

Your use of FiveArts.Info is at your sole risk. FiveArts.Info cannot be held responsible for the inaccuracy of the readings and information provided by its members.  FiveArts.Info owners, administrators, moderators, masters, members, partners expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind whether express or implied including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.

Total visits since 2014: