ZWDS foundation course by Master aoefengshui. One-on-one teaching.

Author Topic: Lost Career and relationship before my birthday  (Read 552 times)

Offline shio

• G51-G100
  • Last Login:June 12, 2020, 10:21:02 PM
    • View Profile
  • Lost Career and relationship before my birthday
    « on: October 16, 2019, 03:10:06 PM »
    Good Morning Master,

I am chinese male, 28-10-84 1030am . live in singapore.

I have been facing alot career obstacle  and just got ask to go in september 30th 2019. I lost my job.I am finding a job now.may i know will i have a good job soon? I was offer an overseas role in construction industry. Shld i take up this role or remain in singapore ?Currently i have alot financial worries

Secondly, my current relationship is not smooth.I date with a girl who is born in 1992 monkey year and we fail to get together..she has hot temper and we have alot miscommunication due to my metal hour.

Will this relationship last?

Offline yoko

• G51-G100
    • Last Login:Hidden
    • View Profile
  • Re: Lost Career and relationship before my birthday
    « Reply #1 on: January 04, 2020, 01:11:47 PM »
    [Hidden post: You need login to forum to see it.]

Offline shio

• G51-G100
    • View Profile
    « Reply #2 on: June 06, 2020, 10:55:21 AM »
    Hi yoko,

i did not choose overseas job and stick to a a japanese mnc firm that sell office printers but was being ask to go again as my sales is poor.

Now i am back to 0 again. May i know how do i find a  better job that suits me?

[Hidden post: You need login to forum to see it.]

申子辰 frame form from luck is negative. Stems clash will cause instability and migration, venturing out fate is beneficial.

Online Bazi_Fan

• G101-G300
    • Last Login:Today at 01:55:55 PM
    • View Profile
    « Reply #3 on: June 06, 2020, 11:52:30 AM »
    Hi @shio,

Just hoping to verify your chart:
    - did you have a good childhood? Age 3 to 22
    - went to uni but studies not so good?
    - spend money on gf/wife and family eg mum?
    - you want good reputation, fast results in job/career and relationship with colleagues are so so?

Cheers, Bazi_fan

Offline bratkartoffeln

• G1-G50
    • Last Login:July 08, 2020, 02:36:25 PM
    • View Profile
    « Reply #4 on: June 06, 2020, 03:41:32 PM »
    Good Morning Master,

I have been facing alot career obstacle  and just got ask to go in september 30th 2019. I lost my job.I am finding a job now.may i know will i have a good job soon? I was offer an overseas role in construction industry. Shld i take up this role or remain in singapore ?Currently i have alot financial worries

Secondly, my current relationship is not smooth.I date with a girl who is born in 1992 monkey year and we fail to get together..she has hot temper and we have alot miscommunication due to my metal hour.

Wow that's exactly what happened to me too this week. Both career and relationship are gone. Also born in rat year 1996.

Offline mellybau

• G301-G400
    • Last Login:July 04, 2020, 04:34:54 PM
    • View Profile
    « Reply #5 on: June 07, 2020, 08:29:16 PM »
    Good Morning Master,

wait for next year, zi wei pierce relationship and career not good should not take any move for this year or else

Good and bad are concepts that humans decide, and these do not apply to non-human. This kind of thinking occurs when, for example, she decides not to intervene to prevent someone from their mistakes or endangerment, .since "everything is a matter of fate"

Offline shio

• G51-G100
    • View Profile
    « Reply #6 on: June 08, 2020, 03:45:09 PM »
    Hi @shio,

- did you have a good childhood? Age 3 to 22 (Yes, i have a progress and nurturing childhood and growth in family till 2016 as they are doing business. After 2016, alot things start to go downwards slowly and end up i am being retrenched by current company.I have to fend money for myself and right now i have a baby coming soon due to shot gun)

- went to uni but studies not so good? (results are moderate)

- spend money on gf/wife and family eg mum? (Yes, spend money on gfs as they will do comparision with past guys spend alot on them.I am a thrifty guy by nature and i did not even spend alot on myself.Most of the income have to spend on them as they will be quite harsh on me if i am not spending money on them. I find that i can lead a peaceful life without meeting such girls who demand alot.

- you want good reputation, fast results in job/career and relationship with colleagues are so so? (fast results in career applies for me yes as i am doing sales

Cheers, Bazi_fan

Offline shio

• G51-G100
    • View Profile
    « Reply #7 on: June 08, 2020, 03:46:41 PM »
    Good Morning Master,

wait for next year, zi wei pierce relationship and career not good should not take any move for this year or else.

Hi ,i have already lost a job 2 weeks ago and still finding for a new job without any results given this market scenario

Online Bazi_Fan

• G101-G300
    • View Profile
    « Reply #8 on: June 08, 2020, 04:33:13 PM »
    Hi @shio,

- did you have a good childhood? Age 3 to 22 (Yes, i have a progress and nurturing childhood and growth in family till 2016 as they are doing business. After 2016, alot things start to go downwards slowly and end up i am being retrenched by current company.I have to fend money for myself and right now i have a baby coming soon due to shot gun)

- spend money on gf/wife and family eg mum? (Yes, spend money on gfs as they will do comparision with past guys spend alot on them.I am a thrifty guy by nature and i did not even spend alot on myself.Most of the income have to spend on them as they will be quite harsh on me if i am not spending money on them. I find that i can lead a peaceful life without meeting such girls who demand alot.

- you want good reputation, fast results in job/career and relationship with colleagues are so so? (fast results in career applies for me yes as i am doing sales

Cheers, Bazi_fan

Hi @shio,

How should I put it :-X? Sales is not really good for you as the constant measuring of sales targets gives you a lot of pressure and you cannot perform well under pressure, you're not as eloquent as other sales agents and the competitive nature of individual sales actually discourages teamwork that you desperately need.

To get some money for the time being, I suggest doing uber driving because:
    - it is transportation related which is water element job/industry
    - you can accumulate good reputation among your passengers
    - travelling helps to diffuse some of the clashes in your EB
    - it is a good or service that the customer needs so you dont need to push them to buy the service or good
    - may not need additional capital/money to start up (assuming you already has a car from sales work)

While doing so, I suggest you find a job with the following nature:
    - go for big company as you need support from mentors
    - go for work with team work as your DM is weak and you need others to help you succeed
    - don't change jobs often as you're weak DM and need to accumulate experience to succeed
    - go for company that sells good & services that people need and something that helps you touch base with them at least once a year e.g. insurance, health supplements etc
    - has some travelling or mobility elements
    - favourable industry are water, wood and fire e.g. logistic & distribution, health, medicine, hospital, restaurant, food, social media etc

This year 2020 is job troubles while next year 2021 is money troubles (even worse) but 2022 will be better. Hang in there. Your child will bring you luck  ;D

Cheers, Bazi_fan
    « Last Edit: June 08, 2020, 04:53:06 PM by Bazi_Fan »

Online AstroBaby

• G1-G50
    • Last Login:Today at 10:06:09 AM
      • View Profile
    Re: Lost Career and relationship before my birthday
    « Reply #9 on: June 08, 2020, 04:47:54 PM »
    Hi shio,

It seems that you are still on same situations for main job at moment but on other hand, you might get money from investment or side job especially this year.
    About relationship, it should be quite good this time :)

Offline shio

• G51-G100
    • View Profile
    « Reply #10 on: June 08, 2020, 09:54:35 PM »
    Hi @shio,

Cheers, Bazi_fan

Hi @shio,

How should I put it :-X? Sales is not really good for you as the constant measuring of sales targets gives you a lot of pressure and you cannot perform well under pressure, you're not as eloquent as other sales agents and the competitive nature of individual sales actually discourages teamwork that you desperately need.

To get some money for the time being, I suggest doing uber driving because:
    - it is transportation related which is water element job/industry  (Yes, i doing to keep myself afloat as grabfood delivery)
    - you can accumulate good reputation among your passengers   
    - travelling helps to diffuse some of the clashes in your EB          ( hihi, what does it mean by diffuse clashes in EB? )
    - it is a good or service that the customer needs so you dont need to push them to buy the service or good
    - may not need additional capital/money to start up (assuming you already has a car from sales work)

While doing so, I suggest you find a job with the following nature:
    - go for big company as you need support from mentors            (how about SME company)
    - go for work with team work as your DM is weak and you need others to help you succeed        (noted)
    - don't change jobs often as you're weak DM and need to accumulate experience to succeed       (noted of that)
    - go for company that sells good & services that people need and something that helps you touch base with them at least once a year e.g. insurance, health supplements etc         ( i have do insurance before but it did not take off well)
    - has some travelling or mobility elements
    - favourable industry are water, wood and fire e.g. logistic & distribution, health, medicine, hospital, restaurant, food, social media etc    (how about digital media sales man that sell web design) the sales target is quite high though. i have a offer but the basic pay is 30 percent lower than my previous pay

This year 2020 is job troubles while next year 2021 is money troubles (even worse) but 2022 will be better. Hang in there. Your child will bring you luck  ;D ( u refer money troubles is for my birthchart? )

Cheers, Bazi_fan

Offline shio

• G51-G100
    • View Profile
    « Reply #11 on: June 08, 2020, 09:56:25 PM »
    Hi shio,

It seems that you are still on same situations for main job at moment but on other hand, you might get money from investment or side job especially this year.
    About relationship, it should be quite good this time :)

Yes my main job always has difficulties as it has sales element target set by mnc companies. i did not hold a stable job since 2016 and was always ask to go once i cant meet the sales target and result in my poor finance management.

As i have a baby coming.I am very worry i cannot substain everything

Online Bazi_Fan

• G101-G300
    • View Profile
    « Reply #12 on: June 10, 2020, 06:53:13 PM »
    Hi @shio,

EB stands for earthly branches which are the bottom part of your bazi.

Grabfood is good because it has all the favourable features listed; keep this side job for as long as you can.

Sales are really not suitable for you. On top of that you have money troubles next year plus having a baby on the way, so, a stable job with stable income is much preferable (low pay better than no pay). If no big company, SME also can and learn/collaborate with others. You're more suited to be with a company given your bazi and luck cycles.

Good luck  8)

Cheers, Bazi_fan

five arts forum

Re: Lost Career and relationship before my birthday
    « Reply #12 on: June 10, 2020, 06:53:13 PM »
    Fortune-telling / birth chart reading / predict your future services by Master Tony (aka aoefengshui). Area of interest:
    Category 1: Relationship/Peach Blossom/Marriage/Spouse/Divorce.
    Category 2: Wealth/Business/Investment/Legal Problem.
    Category 3: Career Plan/Career Move/Job Promotion/Study.
    Category 4: Health/Pregnancy/Children/Accident/Disaster.
    Category 5: The Luck of next 10 years: (Master Tony will work out your luck for next 10 years in general and point out the happening years for the important events).
    Category 6: The Luck of next 12 months: (Master Tony will work out your luck for next 12 months in general and point out the happening months for the important events.)
    Category 7: Your own Category which didn’t mention above.

Note: Master Tony will provide you the reading report in writing and also one private Q&A session afterwards. Everything to be conducted conveniently and anonymously via this forum online.

More detail | About Master Tony (aka aoefengshui) | Ask question privately | Post question in Pre-sales forum | Testimonials | View sample Fortune-telling report
    Tired of advertisement on the forum? Remove advertisement on the forum now. For detail, please click here.
    Learn fortune-telling skills from Master Tony (Purple Star Astrology / 紫微斗数 / ZWDS)

Features: Online private learning | one-on-one teaching | Everything starts from zero | 24/7 access to constantly updated learning materials | Medium of instruction: English
    Bazi reading service:
    Click here to view detail | Real Bazi reading reports (coming soon)

Tags:

Long term fear of relationship infidelity

Started by OreganosunshineBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 14
    Views: 291
    Last post July 03, 2020, 02:39:55 AM
    by Oreganosunshine
    Ask about relationship and marriage

Started by doremiBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 17
    Views: 440
    Last post June 16, 2020, 07:54:55 PM
    by rainmaster
    Dear MASTERS, Strong DM need advice in career & relationship

Started by holymolyBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 24
    Views: 590
    Last post June 15, 2020, 01:55:27 AM
    by holymoly
    need help to read based on zwds and bazi regarding relationship and financially

Started by qiu21Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 31
    Views: 616
    Last post June 14, 2020, 04:02:53 PM
    by rainmaster
    My job is giving me too much pressure. Should I change my career?

Started by bratkartoffelnBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 9
    Views: 311
    Last post June 06, 2020, 07:34:58 PM
    by bratkartoffeln
    Hoping for a career chart reading and guidance

Started by xiaox2Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 20
    Views: 416
    Last post June 12, 2020, 03:08:56 AM
    by KJS
    Need advice about my career

Started by bratkartoffelnBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 5
    Views: 160
    Last post July 06, 2020, 10:12:01 AM
    by bratkartoffeln
    Need advise in career(and others)

Started by wamosngBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 15
    Views: 332
    Last post June 03, 2020, 02:00:14 PM
    by wamosng
    Starting over with career. Please help read my chart.

Started by VivensBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 22
    Views: 607
    Last post May 29, 2020, 10:46:40 PM
    by Vivens
    Thinking about Changing Career

Started by limwooikingBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 308
    Last post May 20, 2020, 09:53:07 AM
    by limwooiking
    Humble request for reading (focus on career and love life)

Started by jtBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 47
    Views: 992
    Last post May 09, 2020, 10:41:26 PM
    by jt
    Need advice for career direction

Started by Art96Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 13
    Views: 473
    Last post May 12, 2020, 07:41:06 PM
    by Art96
    Career in 2020

Started by whisperBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 11
    Views: 449
    Last post April 20, 2020, 03:21:51 PM
    by lilac_adv
    Career, Health, Relationship, Wealth

Started by selphie88Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 2
    Views: 217
    Last post June 27, 2020, 08:38:40 AM
    by Baretta
    Career, Health, Relationship, Wealth

Started by selphie88Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 10
    Views: 462
    Last post April 10, 2020, 08:02:41 PM
    by selphie88
    Reading on relationship and character

Started by chandelierBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 5
    Views: 274
    Last post April 06, 2020, 05:58:17 PM
    by lilac_adv
    Yang DM, no fire. been tough with not knowing what career. How to breakthru?

Started by elp365Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 8
    Views: 348
    Last post April 02, 2020, 01:48:13 PM
    by elp365
    Poor career luck, can anyone help to see?

Started by FghxinBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 584
    Last post June 26, 2020, 01:57:30 PM
    by Fghxin
    career advice please especially for Geng-zi year

Started by twilightBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 3
    Views: 258
    Last post March 27, 2020, 05:43:58 PM
    by johnyqi
    Need advice on a relationship

Started by rontron5kBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 435
    Last post April 03, 2020, 11:27:00 PM
    by lilac_adv
    Starting a new business / career

Started by xiaotiantianBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 6
    Views: 297
    Last post March 22, 2020, 11:01:30 AM
    by TianQi
    Best Fit Profile for a Yaya who will have no problem relationship with my mother

Started by cmimaBoard Birth chart analysis for famous / infamous people

Replies: 0
    Views: 115
    Last post March 18, 2020, 10:16:24 PM
    by cmima
    Love/Relationship Reading

Started by workingmom101Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 2
    Views: 218
    Last post March 15, 2020, 03:25:30 PM
    by workingmom101
    Advice needed for career, Thank you so much!

Started by hereandthereBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 23
    Views: 738
    Last post March 12, 2020, 12:13:18 PM
    by hereandthere
    Career & Relationship reading for next Luck Pillar. Please help!

Started by namnamnamBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 4
    Views: 287
    Last post March 13, 2020, 11:20:26 PM
    by cherish.habor
    Lost my way and confused

Started by freeloaderBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 6
    Views: 222
    Last post March 05, 2020, 06:20:18 PM
    by freeloader
    Help: bazi reading for career

Started by bumitrapBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 10
    Views: 529
    Last post March 19, 2020, 11:23:34 AM
    by bumitrap
    help me which career is right for me?

Started by nemuriiBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 32
    Views: 1117
    Last post March 24, 2020, 10:47:37 PM
    by nemurii
    bazi help: 5 years dating fail despite peach blossom (Wu-Xu DM), career stagnant

Started by HelloItsMeBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 3
    Views: 346
    Last post March 03, 2020, 08:11:24 PM
    by johnyqi
    Is this person favored to make a career in music?

Started by albertotralztBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 479
    Last post March 15, 2020, 01:26:39 PM
    by KJS

Disclaimer:

Your use of FiveArts.Info is at your sole risk. FiveArts.Info cannot be held responsible for the inaccuracy of the readings and information provided by its members.  FiveArts.Info owners, administrators, moderators, masters, members, partners expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind whether express or implied including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.

Total visits since 2014: