Author Topic: Secrets of Mao You  (Read 153 times)

Offline mikaboshi88

• G1-G50
  • Last Login:October 22, 2019, 04:24:48 AM
  • (3∗2·1)
    • View Profile
  • Secrets of Mao You
    « on: October 22, 2019, 04:24:00 AM »
    I am new to the forum and since this is a project long coming I wanted to find a place to put my elaborations of certain subject matter.

I am uniquely qualified to talk about certain subject matter for reasons I wont go too much into.  There will be useful hints and leading's for some and hopefully validations of things you may have arrived at through your own studies and research.

As far as a larger project on "chinese metaphysics" there is something that everyone has to keep in mind about the Heavenly stems and Earthly branches.  There is really nothing to it.  Yin and Yang,  the Five Elements, 12 animals... Except.

Jia is the one thing that would take a book the size of a set of encyclopedia size to fully explain.  It has to my knowledge, never been done.  I will push forward a symposium on the subject (starting here) in more official manner (if I live long enough) in a widely public manner.

Before I post on Jia later on.  I'll take a stab at a short introduction on the issue of Mao You.  Many secrets will be revealed so sit up and take notice.

See attached image.  I have added "Hun and Yuan" to "Mao and You" to illustrate the connection. 

Mao and You represent the "All around" circuit.  Or more technical the Borderline circuit.

There is an old book on Iron Palm from the 50s.  It was all in chinese.  It was copied by other publishers.  Combining elements from other books such Iron Palm Power by Yuan Chu Tsai which was also in Chinese.  I actually scanned my copy of the book, that ended up all over the internet (I can prove it because my printer/scanner machine put a watermark on all scans).

Those old books are great, but the more recent english language (cough) anthologies are missing bits and pieces.

One book is called "Instant Iron Palms" later re-titled "Complete Iron Palm for Self-Defense" by HC Chao put out by McLisa Publishers from Hawaii.  They also had their version of the 72 Consummate Arts Secrets of the Shaolin Temple which is actually a section of book four(?) of the Shaolin Encyclopedia. 

Lee Ying-arng also had an iron palm book called Iron Palm in 100 Days.  He's the guy that moved to Hong Kong with Wu Jianquan to escape the Cultural Revolution.

The "All Around Method" is a very poor translation of the Hun Yuan Palm method of iron palm.  This is a simple but powerful hay gung that is said to allow one to break a brick without striking the bag in just 100 days.  I think I will cover the subject matter in a different context in a different posting (complete with formulas).  Just to give context to what will roll out over time after a few postings.

Should give enough "food for thought" for some. 

The Hun Yuan Palm differs than other analogous exercises with more (but no less) techniques in a few key areas.  One, the feet are placed close together.  Second, the legs are to be forcibly straightened while doing the pushing up or down movements.  Third, an important but often ignored part is to rub the knee's after doing the sets (takes about 3 minutes).  I'll go more into the reasons for this later on.  The purpose is to prevent damaging the circuit by jarring yourself out of the stance.

The point of this is to develop the Borderline Circuit.  This is not the same as the Macro-cosmic Circuit.  Nothing at all like the Microcosmic circuit nor the Cosmic circuit (Intra-Scapular Chakra's entry point to the Dumai).

Mao and You comprise a pathway going along the outside of the body comprising the Coronal Plane of the body.

Hardly anyone at all talks about a Borderline Circuit.  It goes from the top of the head, down the side of the neck, down the arm to the tip of the middle finger, down the palm up the inside of the arm, down the side of the body, down the side of the leg, up around the inside of the legs and down then back up all the way to the top of the head.

Conversely Ba Zi would represent the Sagittal plane.  Not nessessarily the "centerline" or Renmai and Dumai pathway.

This is chinese metaphysics, not acupuncture.  Even if there are points involved they are not meridian based.   The key is Axiatonal and Galaxiatonal.

In regards to the former, we have to go back to the so-called Five Elements theory.  Frankly, there is no such thing.  There are no five elements.  There are four seasons.

How do you fit five elements into four seasons? 

In this context, we simply have Solstices and the Equinoxes representing the Axis's of the Sagittal and Coronal Planes.

With the four seasons we have an additional "season".  Perennial which INTERPENETRATES the other phases.

Chinese metaphysics is very specific, and it is insular.  The only other thing that comes close is Egyptian metaphysics.  The nine bodies of the egyptian concepts of the soul for example.

This is cutting-edge stuff, even in the modern day.  We are just beginning to grow into this ancient knowledge.

That's all I am going to write on the subject for now.

-------------------------
    Turiyan 天香香背男 Gold

five arts forum

Secrets of Mao You
    « on: October 22, 2019, 04:24:00 AM »
    Fortune-telling / birth chart reading / predict your future services by Master Tony (aka aoefengshui). Area of interest:
    Category 1: Relationship/Peach Blossom/Marriage/Spouse/Divorce.
    Category 2: Wealth/Business/Investment/Legal Problem.
    Category 3: Career Plan/Career Move/Job Promotion/Study.
    Category 4: Health/Pregnancy/Children/Accident/Disaster.
    Category 5: The Luck of next 10 years: (Master Tony will work out your luck for next 10 years in general and point out the happening years for the important events).
    Category 6: The Luck of next 12 months: (Master Tony will work out your luck for next 12 months in general and point out the happening months for the important events.)
    Category 7: Your own Category which didn’t mention above.

Note: Master Tony will provide you the reading report in writing and also one private Q&A session afterwards. Everything to be conducted conveniently and anonymously via this forum online.

More detail | About Master Tony (aka aoefengshui) | Ask question privately | Post question in Pre-sales forum | Testimonials | View sample Fortune-telling report
    Tired of advertisement on the forum? Remove advertisement on the forum now. For detail, please click here.
    Learn fortune-telling skills from Master Tony (Purple Star Astrology / 紫微斗数 / ZWDS)

Features: Online private learning | one-on-one teaching | Everything starts from zero | 24/7 access to constantly updated learning materials | Medium of instruction: English
    Bazi reading service:
    Click here to view detail | Real Bazi reading reports (coming soon)

Tags:

BaZi Psychology Secrets Locked in Your Birthday

Started by niloxBoard Books, Software, Tools, and Resources

Replies: 10
    Views: 820
    Last post September 15, 2019, 06:24:23 PM
    by Sacrar
    Book review: Secrets of the Purple Star Astrology

Started by ArtofFugueBoard Books, Software, Tools, and Resources

Replies: 1
    Views: 948
    Last post April 03, 2018, 09:30:14 PM
    by coco
    Secrets of the Forbidden City – A PBS Documentary on Construction Technique

Started by renBoard Feng Shui

Replies: 5
    Views: 763
    Last post October 19, 2017, 05:15:00 PM
    by Jewel
    Documentary - Nova: Secrets of the Sky Tombs

Started by renBoard Books, Software, Tools, and Resources

Replies: 0
    Views: 466
    Last post August 03, 2017, 11:55:49 AM
    by ren
    Blindman sect's Secrets of Secrets!

Started by ArtofFugueBoard Blindman School (Mangpai Bazi)

Views: 1180
    Last post March 18, 2017, 09:46:14 PM
    by ArtofFugue
    Leaning Star Oral Secrets

Started by TEESEEPEEJAYBoard Feng Shui

Views: 1182
    Last post February 16, 2017, 02:53:45 PM
    by TEESEEPEEJAY
    The Secrets behind the Flying Star ZWDS

Started by aoefengshuiBoard Zi Wei Dou Shu (ZWDS) 紫微斗数

Views: 1452
    Last post May 06, 2016, 11:51:28 PM
    by aoefengshui
    ▲Chinese Sexual Astrology: Eastern Secrets to Mind-Blowing Sex

Started by DavidBoard Books, Software, Tools, and Resources

Replies: 2
    Views: 1039
    Last post February 10, 2016, 02:48:33 AM
    by Megan
    ▲Re: Open The Secrets of Four Pillars by Master Huo Yibo

Started by EvanBoard Books, Software, Tools, and Resources

Replies: 3
    Views: 670
    Last post January 04, 2016, 01:59:44 AM
    by Lydia
    Secrets of Shamanism

Started by SummerBoard Books, Software, Tools, and Resources

Views: 535
    Last post March 27, 2015, 05:57:34 PM
    by Summer
    Most well-kept secrets of Bazi rediscovered based on real life examples

Started by nilegemBoard Si Zhu Ba Zi (SZBZ) 四柱八字

Replies: 3
    Views: 3046
    Last post March 28, 2015, 10:35:59 PM
    by hokyau
    Feng Shui 26 Secrets

Replies: 10
    Views: 1831
    Last post June 07, 2016, 01:51:09 PM
    by mushroom
    106 Secrets

Replies: 105
    Views: 13280
    Last post March 22, 2019, 02:39:19 AM
    by firelink
    Lillian Too new book! The Secrets of Your House Charts

Started by GeorgeBoard Books, Software, Tools, and Resources

Replies: 7
    Views: 3148
    Last post January 23, 2014, 02:44:04 PM
    by George

Disclaimer:

Your use of FiveArts.Info is at your sole risk. FiveArts.Info cannot be held responsible for the inaccuracy of the readings and information provided by its members.  FiveArts.Info owners, administrators, moderators, masters, members, partners expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind whether express or implied including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.

Total visits since 2014: