• Will my son die early? 5 1
Currently:  

Author Topic: Will my son die early?  (Read 1101 times)

lau0001 and 15 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline Sacrar

• G51-G100
  • Last Login:Hidden
    • View Profile
  • Re: Will my son die early?
    « Reply #15 on: November 11, 2019, 12:06:15 AM »
    The fortune teller advised my wife to prepare for his early funeral.

You should never visit that fortune teller again.

I agree with johnyqi. It is very dangerous to declare such a sentence even if the reading of the birth chart shows such an omen.

See fulfilling_prophecy
    « Last Edit: November 11, 2019, 12:08:13 AM by Sacrar »

Online lau0001

• G51-G100
    • Last Login:Today at 04:09:22 PM
    • View Profile
    « Reply #16 on: November 11, 2019, 08:47:55 AM »
    It's very impressive that your son already learned Bazi when only 8 years old.
    Now at 11 years old, no longer interested in fortune telling, he is more interested in current affairs like why wars happened (military, economic, trade, Hong Kong riots), how to prevent them from reoccurring. He read parliament and UN political debate like Brexit, climate changes. He is so different from normal kid.

Online lau0001

• G51-G100
    • View Profile
    « Reply #17 on: November 11, 2019, 08:57:53 AM »

The chart actually, looks cold. The warm comes much later in his luck cycle. Besides the morning sun, there are other application to induce this aspect, go replenish what he lack.
    Thanks for highlighting is lack of warmness, other then our personal love and family warmness, may we know what else we can do to help my son replenish what he lack.

Offline tea

• G101-G300
    • View Profile
    « Reply #18 on: November 11, 2019, 09:08:57 AM »
    @lau0001

How sorry we are as human being IF to taking care someone or others, compassionate, loving, kindness, has to wait that the one facing death first to spread those

I am sorry to say that fortune teller has sorry attitude

My self reads many people when they are facing death whether the hour day or months ahead, some i said frankly IF i knew their family ready to know, but what i said to their family different one to another and never suggest to prepare funeral BUT to prays and hand in hand to do good deeds

Example ? i read my own aunt 84 years old, she fallen on her gates during bringing tea and snacks for people working cleansing the villages , omitted to hospital. My mother asked her why she didnt ask one of that guy to bring by them self as she is old already , aunt replied " my hubby passed away, supposed he still working together with them, i tried my best to replace what his duty supposed to be my dear "

I looked at aunt, at home i said to mom " no longer than 40 days since today she will pass away, get prepare your self to prays for your older sister, dont grief, every living being will die only God is eternal, and do charity on her behalf "
    Right, a 2 weeks before she passed away i chanting prays in front aunt in hospital where she is in ICU and not even open eyes after surgery, i knew her time will comes then i said to family what day she will passed away , i read it caused she is the only one still want to live, different with your other sisters and your parents or your husband whom knew their own death including the days they will passed away long time before and prepared it and true

The day she will pass away she opened her eyes, everyone happy, one of family member said " she is waiting her ( me ) "
    I was at home morning meditation and called , then i rushed taking bath and prays in bathroom " Oh Lord please wait for me ". Arrived there i sat beside aunt whom again closed her eyes , i chanting long mantram, then i witnessed how someone's breathe ( like an fog but its not correct words lol ) were taking , then sudden aunt open her eyes straight directly looked at me and smile , then close her eyes , then passed "

Another 7 days, my mom meditation at 4 am i was sleeping, i talked during sleeping mom open the door, aunt came. Mom rushed came to my bed and saw i am sleeping, she open the door. i kept sleeping but knew aunt say thank you for my chanting whom now she is waiting to leave to higher realms , i said no thanks please

I wake up 8 am , do prays and meditation to lift her up to higher realms later... to wait her reincarnation IF she is reincarnate. She doesnt have any children. Most of my aunts from my mother lineage didnt have children and most of female in father lineage is not married and focus into spiritual

So , prepare funeral once again I DISAGREED. Why talking about death when life is uncertain ? why focus doing goods after in threaten situation ?

My apology IF its too long and i am VERY SURE you are wise man indeed , my regards to your wife and tell her to relax , we are all on earth towards same goal, what is that ? DEATH

Online lau0001

• G51-G100
    • View Profile
    « Reply #19 on: November 11, 2019, 09:14:04 AM »
    The fortune teller advised my wife to prepare for his early funeral.

You should never visit that fortune teller again.

I agree with johnyqi. It is very dangerous to declare such a sentence even if the reading of the birth chart shows such an omen.

See fulfilling_prophecy

I do not really agree with hiding the true from revealing. As if  I when to hospital for diagnosis and treatment for my illness, I would also like to know the true from hospital doctor about my critical illness and my estimated life expectancy. At least it prepared us mentally, physically and financially of the unexpected. Maybe he can proposed some ways to relief or overcome or reverse the effects of the Bazi, but the true is always a must.

Online anton8888

• Contributor
    • G501++
    • Last Login:Today at 03:35:17 PM
      • View Profile
    Re: Will my son die early?
    « Reply #20 on: November 11, 2019, 09:24:48 AM »
    You can prepare for the worst, but never believe in something that has no proof.
    The FT Master only scare you out of nothing. But FT is intangible thing.
    Human will power will win, and it is parents job to guide him...

Online lau0001

• G51-G100
    • View Profile
    « Reply #21 on: November 11, 2019, 10:03:31 AM »
    @lau0001

How sorry we are as human being IF to taking care someone or others, compassionate, loving, kindness, has to wait that the one facing death first to spread those

I am sorry to say that fortune teller has sorry attitude

My self reads many people when they are facing death whether the hour day or months ahead, some i said frankly IF i knew their family ready to know, but what i said to their family different one to another and never suggest to prepare funeral BUT to prays and hand in hand to do good deeds

So , prepare funeral once again I DISAGREED. Why talking about death when life is uncertain ? why focus doing goods after in threaten situation ?

i am VERY SURE you are wise man indeed , my regards to your wife and tell her to relax , we are all on earth towards same goal, what is that ? DEATH
    Thank you
    @tea
    @TianQi 
    Actually, I like fortune telling, it is an advanced forecasting tool that inform us of future happening, be it good or bad, it can forecast multiple years or decade into the future better than what hospital can do.

But really, I still cannot accept the forecast, I think there might be some mistake somewhere or different way of interpreting the Bazi, we are still handing on our hope, as  Masters TianQi have assured my son will not die. Can more master help look into my son Bazi to confirm my son will survive.

At least this forecast let us know that we have limited time with our son, we should not over punish or demand too much from him, but shower him very all our love and encouragement, hopefully he can overcome his obstacle and survive through.

As we are already too old to have another son, we should also focus on building close relationships with each others husband and wife and with our daughters and son-in-laws to have an enjoyable retirement lifestyle.

Offline windwheel

• G501++
    • View Profile
    « Reply #22 on: November 11, 2019, 10:04:57 AM »
    If it is because of school, why you not changing his school?

Many many school in singapore which adopting foreign teaching, not very academic, and its good.  So his pressure from school not strong. This is one way to avoid depression.
    My son like the school very much, this is a place he said he can learn. He is one of the top student in his level.

6 months ago, one of the teacher told the class that all students need to improve their handwriting. That is where his problem started, after we wrote the answers, he will use correction tape to erase them and rewrite. It repeat again and again to perfect the answer neatly. Thus a 30 minutes homework took 4 hours to complete. Then his mental stress begin.
    If that is the problem so you need to teach him no need being perfect and you need to teach him no need push him self. Also teach him how to enjoy life, balancing life is important to him.

Online lau0001

• G51-G100
    • View Profile
    « Reply #23 on: November 11, 2019, 10:15:04 AM »
    You can prepare for the worst, but never believe in something that has no proof.
    The FT Master only scare you out of nothing. But FT is intangible thing.
    Human will power will win, and it is parents job to guide him...
    My son currently mentally unstable, he will never get to know about the fortune telling on his life that he will die early.
    The purpose of posting here in this forum is to seek community help on what we can do to help him.

Online lau0001

• G51-G100
    • View Profile
    « Reply #24 on: November 11, 2019, 10:32:51 AM »
    If it is because of school, why you not changing his school?

Many many school in singapore which adopting foreign teaching, not very academic, and its good.  So his pressure from school not strong. This is one way to avoid depression.
    My son like the school very much, this is a place he said he can learn. He is one of the top student in his level.

6 months ago, one of the teacher told the class that all students need to improve their handwriting. That is where his problem started, after we wrote the answers, he will use correction tape to erase them and rewrite. It repeat again and again to perfect the answer neatly. Thus a 30 minutes homework took 4 hours to complete. Then his mental stress begin.
    If that is the problem so you need to teach him no need being perfect and you need to teach him no need push him self. Also teach him how to enjoy life, balancing life is important to him.
    IMH has diagnosed my son difficulties with emotions could be compounded by difficulties related to cognitive rigidity. The example results in being literal when he is asked to write neatly, he puts in a lot of effect to write resulting in anxiety. If he cannot achieve his perfect standard, he will self punish by hurting himself.
    I had approached the school teacher who asked the class to write neatly to talk to my son that my son writing is all the time very neat and need no further improve anymore, but my son still wanted to maintain his perfect standard. His mind is very rigid, I feel tire and sad.

Offline TianQi

• G101-G300
    • View Profile
    « Reply #25 on: November 11, 2019, 10:49:38 AM »
    This bazi formation means parents destructive for him but also help him, what road both of you choose?
    You mean if we parents divorce, it is destructive for him. If we are a loving couple, happy family, my son mental illness will recover quickly. That I must let my wife read this message.

To be more specific, zi is not only speaking about love. Chen chen always there and will manifested once the combination broken, within chart only zi can save hence called "the soul". We cannot using something absent within chart and substitution have limitation, so fire and wood clashed cannot used.

Current LP crucial for him where the soul clashed, it will manifested in different ways and leave permanent scars for lifetime : parents scandal, believe a not responsibility fortune teller, and many other story just part of these interaction.

Despite of what i and other reader said, you and wife will still induced in fear those bad prophecy. How do i know?

1. It showed from natal chart. Early LP interaction.

2. Fear is among the most powerful of all emotions. And since emotions are far more powerful than thoughts, fear can overcome even the strongest parts of our intelligence.

So this leave to parents. If you believe your son will die and let parents induced in unnecessary fear, he will die. If you not believe your son will die, does not mean he will not die, but this mindset will help. Which path parents take will determine his future, this is the role of the soul. I do agree this chart have complicated thought process and situation, when storm come only both of your love and positive mindset can help.

https://fivearts.info/fivearts/index.php?topic=18854.0

I suggest you read this topic until last page, for me the thread starter johnny is best role model for your case. Do not read his comment as denial of the astrology existence, in + side it will greatly help for your case.

Best regards
    Real divination form do not need any birthdate at all ~ 鬼谷子

Disclaimer : please read my reading in this forum as entertainment purpose as i do not read from birthdate anymore, am using various divination style (三式 not included).

Online anton8888

• Contributor
    • G501++
    • Last Login:Today at 03:35:17 PM
      • View Profile
    « Reply #26 on: November 11, 2019, 01:12:17 PM »

IMH has diagnosed my son difficulties with emotions could be compounded by difficulties related to cognitive rigidity. The example results in being literal when he is asked to write neatly, he puts in a lot of effect to write resulting in anxiety. If he cannot achieve his perfect standard, he will self punish by hurting himself.
    I had approached the school teacher who asked the class to write neatly to talk to my son that my son writing is all the time very neat and need no further improve anymore, but my son still wanted to maintain his perfect standard. His mind is very rigid, I feel tire and sad.

Oh, well. This one is quite difficult.

You need to find some psychologist to clear his mind on "perfection". This one can help him a lot.
    Also ask the psychologist on what parents can do to remedy this problem.

We, as a FT hobbiers, are not capable of doing what psychologist can do, by the way.
    I think most of us in here are not in psychologist thing. (Espcially me  :( )
    So difficult to help you.

Online FlyingKite

• G401-G500
    • Last Login:Today at 05:27:31 PM
      • View Profile
    « Reply #27 on: November 11, 2019, 02:01:38 PM »
    [Hidden post: You need login to forum to see it.]
    « Last Edit: November 11, 2019, 02:04:18 PM by FlyingKite »

Online tyc

• G501++
    • Last Login:Today at 11:36:25 AM
    • View Profile
    « Reply #28 on: November 11, 2019, 06:17:02 PM »
    [Hidden post: You need login to forum to see it.]
    If everything in life is measurable, then understanding destiny would be as simple as counting 1, 2, and 3.

Offline tea

• G101-G300
    • View Profile
    « Reply #29 on: November 11, 2019, 08:39:54 PM »
    My own chart is cold and weak chart, during childhood were winter luck cycle , many things happened, drown to tunnel towards the sea for hours , no injured. Crashed by container truck until all people screamed that little girl die !, i was no injured at all. Crystal lamp fallen right on my leg with blood like flowing river , i saved although unable to walk 1 year. Crashed car until tol gate damaged badly , i no injured at all.
    My mother pregnant me at age 42, never thought will bear child again, but its fate

I still remember questioned my mother wrapped my leg with bedsheet wet by blood at age 4 years old to bring to hospital, hugging her without tears no pain feeling too i asked “ will i die now ? “ , she screamed nooooo , you will not, you will not ! , my dad face so pale shocked like statue watching that blood flow like water fountain on my mom face during she bend to wrapping it

Prays of a mother is huge power, anyone can measure heaven bless ? a mother connected to child in one during in womb. So asked your wife to pray and do good deeds to please heaven

I am not saying i am great, just my life not to end yet perhaps until had to passed many dangerous moments but safe. MAY BE the effect of meditation too, as i ve used to brought from sangha to sangha since 2 years old when my aunt guide people and transfer knowledge to sangha members and been trained to connect with universe through meditation at age 8, each night

I dont say you dont believe fortune tellers, its OKAY to know future, what i mean i disagreed to prepare funeral.

And one thing you didnt get my hidden words is YOUR SON WILL NOT DIE EARLY.

I dont know bazi cant read it, only felt vibration

Actually i wrote this morning to you, but then got called from husband of the lady whom got cervical cancer stage 2 C where he informed me that his wife were finished treatment and REMISSION, free from cancer already, only her gastric she still have it, he called me to say thank you as what i said were right that she will able to passed treatment and will be fine as in my prays i didnt get sign she will pass ( she is cold chart and now in summer cycle ), after that i given her mantram to chant daily and said you will survive. She survive. Although cancer is long treatment and can re appear, at least what i said were right that she will pass it smoothly for treatment

Take care

Ps : dont get stress and guide your son by your wife, the power of prays from a mother

five arts forum

« Reply #29 on: November 11, 2019, 08:39:54 PM »
    Fortune-telling / birth chart reading / predict your future services by Master Tony (aka aoefengshui). Area of interest:
    Category 1: Relationship/Peach Blossom/Marriage/Spouse/Divorce.
    Category 2: Wealth/Business/Investment/Legal Problem.
    Category 3: Career Plan/Career Move/Job Promotion/Study.
    Category 4: Health/Pregnancy/Children/Accident/Disaster.
    Category 5: The Luck of next 10 years: (Master Tony will work out your luck for next 10 years in general and point out the happening years for the important events).
    Category 6: The Luck of next 12 months: (Master Tony will work out your luck for next 12 months in general and point out the happening months for the important events.)
    Category 7: Your own Category which didn’t mention above.

Note: Master Tony will provide you the reading report in writing and also one private Q&A session afterwards. Everything to be conducted conveniently and anonymously via this forum online.

More detail | About Master Tony (aka aoefengshui) | Ask question privately | Post question in Pre-sales forum | Testimonials | View sample Fortune-telling report
    Tired of advertisement on the forum? Remove advertisement on the forum now. For detail, please click here.
    Learn fortune-telling skills from Master Tony (Purple Star Astrology / 紫微斗数 / ZWDS)

Features: Online private learning | one-on-one teaching | Everything starts from zero | 24/7 access to constantly updated learning materials | Medium of instruction: English
    Bazi reading service:
    Click here to view detail | Real Bazi reading reports (coming soon)

Tags:

Moving in late june/early july

Started by socratesBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 3
    Views: 349
    Last post May 28, 2018, 10:04:38 PM
    by socrates
    HAPPY EARLY 2018 NEW YEAR

Started by Cold_War_kidBoard Miscellaneous casual talks

Replies: 19
    Views: 1882
    Last post November 30, 2018, 10:54:19 PM
    by ArtofFugue
    early/late marriages differentiation

Started by flawlesflowerBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 11
    Views: 1313
    Last post April 13, 2017, 09:36:36 PM
    by ArtofFugue
    三元陰陽先天卦 SanYuan YinYang Early Heaven Gua

Started by TEESEEPEEJAYBoard Xuan Kong Da Gua

Replies: 11
    Views: 2023
    Last post February 08, 2017, 04:07:36 PM
    by TEESEEPEEJAY
    Astrology vs Astromancy in Early China

Started by AxisBoard History, culture and food

Replies: 0
    Views: 890
    Last post January 17, 2017, 01:30:32 AM
    by Axis
    Dicing and Divination in Early China

Started by AxisBoard Runic Magic, Dice and Mahjong Divination

Views: 861
    Last post January 15, 2017, 06:10:10 PM
    by Axis
    Chart Analysis from Early Ming to Late Qing.

Started by TenVirtuesBoard 3. Art of Life (Birthchart Analysis)

Replies: 4
    Views: 1408
    Last post May 17, 2016, 03:52:39 PM
    by Axis
    ▲Born early

Started by ImogenBoard Si Zhu Ba Zi (SZBZ) 四柱八字

Replies: 1
    Views: 381
    Last post January 18, 2016, 04:41:22 AM
    by Charlotte
    ▲MOVED: [Off Topic] Re: How true is HS represents early part of pillar, EB represents later part?

Started by LeonBoard Si Zhu Ba Zi (SZBZ) 四柱八字

Views: 569
    Last post January 17, 2016, 05:18:29 PM
    by Leon
    ▲Re: [Off Topic] Re: How true is HS represents early part of pillar, EB represents later part?

Started by CharlesBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 6
    Views: 717
    Last post January 17, 2016, 05:17:41 PM
    by Martha
    ▲Re: Early Heaven

Started by KianBoard Five Arts Basics & (Un)Common Ground

Replies: 2
    Views: 433
    Last post January 16, 2016, 05:06:58 PM
    by Felix
    ▲How true is HS represents early part of pillar, EB represents later part?

Started by PhoebeBoard Si Zhu Ba Zi (SZBZ) 四柱八字

Replies: 10
    Views: 934
    Last post January 16, 2016, 01:31:26 PM
    by Tilly
    ▲Heaven And Earth In Early Han Thought

Started by SophieBoard Books, Software, Tools, and Resources

Views: 293
    Last post January 04, 2016, 08:42:05 AM
    by Sophie
    ▲Early Heaven Ba Gua Arrangement & Taiji Symbol

Started by BenjaminBoard Feng Shui

Views: 439
    Last post January 03, 2016, 02:12:52 PM
    by Benjamin
    Enjoy the Ancient Early Heaven Sky

Started by AxisBoard Zi Wei Dou Shu (ZWDS) 紫微斗数

Replies: 1
    Views: 918
    Last post March 11, 2015, 12:36:37 AM
    by GroOt
    Early China - Divination

Started by AxisBoard History, culture and food

Replies: 6
    Views: 1814
    Last post October 15, 2014, 10:16:24 PM
    by Axis
    Early Constellations in China

Started by AxisBoard Feng Shui

Views: 679
    Last post May 16, 2014, 03:54:27 PM
    by Axis
    Early China

Started by AxisBoard Feng Shui

Replies: 2
    Views: 881
    Last post May 16, 2014, 03:22:53 PM
    by Axis

Disclaimer:

Your use of FiveArts.Info is at your sole risk. FiveArts.Info cannot be held responsible for the inaccuracy of the readings and information provided by its members.  FiveArts.Info owners, administrators, moderators, masters, members, partners expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind whether express or implied including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.

Total visits since 2014: