Author Topic: Help with my Bazi Analysis please, thank you!!  (Read 7805 times)

Offline Han

• Contributor
  • G501++
  • Last Login:September 22, 2019, 12:23:56 AM
    • View Profile
  • Re: Help with my Bazi Analysis please, thank you!!
    « Reply #30 on: December 12, 2018, 10:13:44 PM »
    Thanks, Han

It seems Bing becomes enemy if you pursue official thing but become big customer when you sell something  ::)

About Bing RW = When you have something that is precious, will it have use if nobody present to want it? Bing RW here have use.
    Remember, RW sit at HO is riches pillar.
    If it is RW sit at not EG/HO then it have no use at all in this case.

Did you stop being employee at Wei LP?

My regards

Indeed. AP 2005 Wealth destruct Resources salary pillar.
    Not satisfied with salary, why not utilize own ability to make own money? Start to doing business.

That the next year from that point, at AP 2006, mark the arrival of client Bosses. That is also mark the arrival of big money year. So Bing RW have use.

Actually, I will not surprise if I someday encounter my BaZi Buddy like this chart to have a job as treasure hunter. Because DM just can connect to precious things and there is a buyer.

Btw, if you want to see BaZi, this picture is how you're supposed to do it. Blind Master can make this image projected inside his brain to see.

« Last Edit: December 12, 2018, 11:25:19 PM by Han »
    Almost knowing something and actually knowing something are as far apart as the sky to the ground.
                                                           - hanfivearts@gmail.com -

Online Talib

• G501++
    • Last Login:Today at 04:30:28 AM
    • View Profile
    « Reply #31 on: December 13, 2018, 07:29:43 AM »
    [Hidden post: You need login to forum to see it.]

Offline Han

• Contributor
    • G501++
    • View Profile
    « Reply #32 on: December 13, 2018, 01:37:46 PM »
    @Han

Very pleased to see you back. Should do more analyis so we can get more insight.

You indeed struck your treasure. Ding you is literary professor star so your value is intelligence..

Best wishes!
    Talib
    It is not a big rich BaZi or high Officer salary BaZi Talib. EB not subdue Wealth and Officer Tomb close.

This case just to discuss what is the work of this BaZi. In term of grade 1 to 10, this is only 5.

Yi wei AP opens up an opportunity via clash- sudden encounter.

LP Wei --> This Wei is DM.
    - Original inside BaZi, You+Chen close Officer Tomb is DM don't want to be an underling.
    - In here Wei or DM arrive to enter Chen = It is the image of DM to give up self enter/to be under controlled by Bos / receive salary work.
    - 2 times changing work because 2 times where 1 Wei enter 2 Chen.
    - Then later (Hour), Wei Clash Chou wealth Tomb = In the end attracted to pursue bigger wealth (need HS Bing+Xin to trigger in here / 2006).

Bing Shen LP is arrival of your treasure.
    You got it all wrong here Talib, it is not arrival of treasure at all.

Bing & Shen you must separate them into 1st 5 years, and 2nd 5 years. They are different.

In the 1st 5 years Bing arrive --> wife arrive.
    a. Bing+Xin trigger --> it is my Spouse Palace trigger.
        - But original inside BaZi, wife star have connection with RW with combine.
        - So already predestined DM wife in the past already married with someone else, a divorcee.
        - The first year step into LP also get married.
    b. In term of wealth --> Bing+Xin trigger is RW combine IW --> Rob after Wealth. What is it? Want the fast way obtain wealth. What is it? ==> Speculation.
    But, is speculation also mean gambling? No, you need to carefully see whole BaZi situation, in MangPai you differentiate speculation trait with gambling trait.
    Why I'm saying that? In the past I never agree with gambling, because original in this BaZi, it is Wealth that is strong, and RW weak.
    Translate it as --> To me it is stupid to let the Luck to decide for your winning. Gambling then is equal as a sure loss. This BaZi original doesn't have gambling trait.
    Then moment LP start from 2013, I enter speculation business in currency. HS this Bing+Xin only telling pursue the fast way money.
    While also start from 2013 I'm introduced by friend with lottery 4D. Never before in my life I bet lottery. That is the first time.
    Up until now I already won 4D for 13 times. Common people thought I'm walking in Luck period, I just laugh, it's not at all lucky period. It's just original inside BaZi at EB is using HuaGai IQ Chen to Birth Wealth --> When HS Bing+Xin trigger want to pursue fast way --> then the application on Earth, DM is using HuaGai IQ too to do that. It's just the game of probability counting same like blackjack, but in 4D you can choose the numbers. 4D only have 4 numbers, it still have limited possibility, you just need to pick 4 correct numbers and arrange them in all position, so the position will not matter, as long as 4 number correct then it hit (efficiency).
    Why I laugh when people say it is luck? When I deduce the date where I got 4D lottery, it is only the date where my HuaGai IQ shine. Because the money come from IQ. If it is come from luck, it is not possible to get 13 times 4D. No luck involve in here.

In the 2nd 5 years when Shen arrive --> HS Ren DO arrive. Because inside Shen, have hhs Ren DO ChangShen --> Trigger Ren+Ding combine.
    a. Start from 2016 --> Start to have influence.
    b. It's a pity, if only inside BaZi not present You+Chen close Officer Tomb, then this LP where HS DO arrive, DM will arise to become big Officer. It's just a pity that it close..
    c. Chen Officer Tomb close --> the power is NOT come from work place official position.
       - Have affinity to can connect to CM is not a coincidence. The power is coming from CM.
       - But, this is not final, still need to see deeper what it tell.

Note.
    Many still don't know, inside BaZi, HS doesn't have Resources Wood. How to read HS Resources in MangPai?
    Ren+Ding Combine is Jia wood DR ==> So this Ren DO image also can be seen as Resources (knowledge).
    This LP Shen arrive, where inside Shen hhs ren DO ChangShen --> In image, the correct knowledge (DR) also arrive.

That is why start from AP 2016 Bing Shen year at the 2nd half of that year when Shen govern, can have affinity to connect with the correct knowledge. So in the middle of 2016 year I start to can receive true Blindman teacher teaching how is the correct way to read BaZi. Before that, the BaZi knowledge that I accumulated, are just a trash, all enter trash bin.

Ps.
    One that learn MangPai will ask, MangPai that I know doesn't use HS Combine Ren+Ding ?? Where did you get that?
    Well, I'm now with the 3rd MangPai teacher to learn. This 3rd MangPai teacher open my eyes. Even my 1st teacher DuanJianYe is still not being teach completely about the 3rd final level, he is also still guessing until now. For information, MangPai actually is the complete knowledge BaZi that lost in the past because of revolution culture in ShiHuangTi period. ZiPing try to revive it, but he is guessing how it work with his IQ. My 3rd teacher teaching open up the missing link, the complete how to read BaZi reveal. The 3rd teacher is Taiwan descendant of true Blind Master that run away from China. The ancient knowledge still preserve, but it is in Taiwan. Btw, don't try to make your own theory how to read BaZi, the error will be huge. Because it is a thousand years accumulation investigation, one lifetime IQ will not enough like ZiPing did.

Coming AP are water so will bring more reputation- “Master Han”
    Next year 2019? All 4 EB don't move ==> nothing big happen.

But HS Ren+Ding combine and in AP say obtain = 2019 obtain fully the correct complete knowledge in the middle of 2019 year. Influence follow later for the rest of the year.

Shen+Hai Harm = Although Harm but still Birth ==> Although competitor don't want this influence, but still support.

This is the last time I discuss my BaZi.

Please don't ask how to read my BaZi again. I'm not comfortable with it because it just a grade 5 BaZi.

Instead ask to read your BaZi ok.
    (but if you wait until the middle next year to ask, it will be more comprehensive ^_^)

Best Regards,
    Han

« Last Edit: December 13, 2018, 01:51:29 PM by Han »
    Almost knowing something and actually knowing something are as far apart as the sky to the ground.

Online Talib

• G501++
    • Last Login:Today at 04:30:28 AM
    • View Profile
    « Reply #33 on: December 13, 2018, 09:45:26 PM »

Online tyc

• G501++
    • Last Login:Today at 09:35:48 AM
    • View Profile
    « Reply #34 on: December 14, 2018, 02:52:04 AM »
    If everything in life is measurable, then understanding destiny would be as simple as counting 1, 2, and 3.

Online pang

• G1-G50
    • Last Login:September 22, 2019, 09:32:41 PM
    • View Profile
    « Reply #35 on: December 14, 2018, 12:44:57 PM »
    To Bro Han, many thanks for reading all your postings. Be blessed always

Online anton8888

• Contributor
    • G501++
    • Last Login:Today at 12:35:43 PM
      • View Profile
    Re: Help with my Bazi Analysis please, thank you!!
    « Reply #36 on: December 14, 2018, 06:34:55 PM »
    « Last Edit: December 14, 2018, 06:37:04 PM by anton8888 »

Offline Han

• Contributor
    • G501++
    • View Profile
    « Reply #37 on: December 14, 2018, 07:09:10 PM »
    Yoo brother Anton8888.. (sorry haven't reply your PM).

Curiosity question 1:
    1. Why the tendency of your Bazi, try to reach the hour instead of month?
    I see both has interaction, cannot you use both to pursue your life journey, instead use only one way to go?
    Month? You mean chase Officer? Because DM combine Officer?

Even want to, but cannot. Because Officer Tomb close from original BaZi. This mean don't want to work for other.

Only at early LP Wei, this Wei represent DM image come --> Wei enter Chen is = Wei surrender to Chen --> same with DM surrender/willing to work for others.

2. If I assume that Shen come, doesn't it mean you return to salaried life or...
    Because Shen trigger the reaction of month and year, so ...

Yes indeed.

Because Shen combine Chen is making Officer Qi out again ==> no more entombed. At that time then DM combine DO is success. But it need arrival of the leader - the Zi (7K) arrive in AP to agree the Shen+Zi+Chen.

Offline blackswan

• G101-G300
    • Last Login:Hidden
    • View Profile
    « Reply #38 on: December 15, 2018, 01:35:57 PM »
    I am just a beginner, let’s be kind to each other.

Offline flyingphoenix

• G501++
    • View Profile
    « Reply #39 on: December 21, 2018, 03:36:35 PM »
    [Hidden post: You need 10 karma to see it. You currently have 0. Join the paid subscription and see this hidden post now.]
    ~~HaPpiNesS is AboUt dEaLinG wiTh mY owN dEsTiNy~~

Offline Remoteviewer

• 293SUN158
    • G501++
    • 1命, 2运, 3风水, 4德, 5读书, 6名, 7相, 8交贵人, 9养生, 10敬神
    • View Profile
    « Reply #40 on: December 28, 2018, 10:09:40 AM »
    b. In term of wealth --> Bing+Xin trigger is RW combine IW --> Rob after Wealth. What is it? Want the fast way obtain wealth. What is it? ==> Speculation.
    But, is speculation also mean gambling? No, you need to carefully see whole BaZi situation, in MangPai you differentiate speculation trait with gambling trait.
    Why I'm saying that? In the past I never agree with gambling, because original in this BaZi, it is Wealth that is strong, and RW weak.
    Translate it as --> To me it is stupid to let the Luck to decide for your winning. Gambling then is equal as a sure loss. This BaZi original doesn't have gambling trait.
    Then moment LP start from 2013, I enter speculation business in currency. HS this Bing+Xin only telling pursue the fast way money.
    While also start from 2013 I'm introduced by friend with lottery 4D. Never before in my life I bet lottery. That is the first time.
    Up until now I already won 4D for 13 times. Common people thought I'm walking in Luck period, I just laugh, it's not at all lucky period. It's just original inside BaZi at EB is using HuaGai IQ Chen to Birth Wealth --> When HS Bing+Xin trigger want to pursue fast way --> then the application on Earth, DM is using HuaGai IQ too to do that. It's just the game of probability counting same like blackjack, but in 4D you can choose the numbers. 4D only have 4 numbers, it still have limited possibility, you just need to pick 4 correct numbers and arrange them in all position, so the position will not matter, as long as 4 number correct then it hit (efficiency).
    Why I laugh when people say it is luck? When I deduce the date where I got 4D lottery, it is only the date where my HuaGai IQ shine. Because the money come from IQ. If it is come from luck, it is not possible to get 13 times 4D. No luck involve in here.

I heard this many time from many bazi learner. The best one so far is from QMDZ with 300+ hits in his life time. I myself have hit 50+ time but i don't want people here to believe or depend on it for living. It best to go out and get a real job for a honest living. Don't need to lies or cheat is the best way to earn money. 
    Om Mani Padme Hum.

Offline ArtofFugue

• Contributor
    • G501++
    • PRIVATE AND NON-COMMERCIAL PRACTITIONER
    • View Profile
    « Reply #41 on: December 28, 2018, 04:35:55 PM »

Because the money come from IQ. If it is come from luck, it is not possible to get 13 times 4D. No luck involve in here.

Windfall luck is related more to karma than IQ.

When I pick the winning numbers, I just pick randomly. No IQ and no strategy is involved. Purely karma, doing good deeds.

https://fivearts.info/fivearts/index.php?topic=14992.msg162214#msg162214
    https://fivearts.info/fivearts/index.php?topic=14992.msg176587#msg176587
    https://fivearts.info/fivearts/index.php?topic=14992.msg185466#msg185466
    By people sharing knowledge/info publicly, the info itself does not devalue to become "common internet data which lacks credibility and needs verifying". If everyone thinks in this way, nobody would want to share anymore in order to protect the value and integrity of their knowledge.

Offline ArtofFugue

• Contributor
    • G501++
    • PRIVATE AND NON-COMMERCIAL PRACTITIONER
    • View Profile
    « Reply #42 on: December 28, 2018, 04:41:17 PM »
    Up until now I already won 4D for 13 times.

Do post evidence of your winning tickets. Anybody can self-proclaim anything.
    By people sharing knowledge/info publicly, the info itself does not devalue to become "common internet data which lacks credibility and needs verifying". If everyone thinks in this way, nobody would want to share anymore in order to protect the value and integrity of their knowledge.

Offline Han

• Contributor
    • G501++
    • View Profile
    « Reply #43 on: December 28, 2018, 06:06:47 PM »
    [Hidden post: You need 10 karma to see it. You currently have 0. Join the paid subscription and see this hidden post now.]
    « Last Edit: December 28, 2018, 06:20:21 PM by Administrator »

Offline flyingphoenix

• G501++
    • View Profile
    « Reply #44 on: January 02, 2019, 02:36:01 PM »
    Twice marriage is because of Chou. (But it is not just limited to 2 marriage, this case is unlimited wife - explanation later).

yup. that's the problem when spouse palace linked with a closed tomb  ;)

if i'm not wrongly remember, spouse palace combines out of host location is also bad, prone to divorce  :-X

hope the best for your marriage then  :)
    « Last Edit: January 02, 2019, 02:40:32 PM by flyingphoenix »
    ~~HaPpiNesS is AboUt dEaLinG wiTh mY owN dEsTiNy~~

five arts forum

Re: Help with my Bazi Analysis please, thank you!!
    « Reply #44 on: January 02, 2019, 02:36:01 PM »
    Fortune-telling / birth chart reading / predict your future services by Master Tony (aka aoefengshui). Area of interest:
    Category 1: Relationship/Peach Blossom/Marriage/Spouse/Divorce.
    Category 2: Wealth/Business/Investment/Legal Problem.
    Category 3: Career Plan/Career Move/Job Promotion/Study.
    Category 4: Health/Pregnancy/Children/Accident/Disaster.
    Category 5: The Luck of next 10 years: (Master Tony will work out your luck for next 10 years in general and point out the happening years for the important events).
    Category 6: The Luck of next 12 months: (Master Tony will work out your luck for next 12 months in general and point out the happening months for the important events.)
    Category 7: Your own Category which didn’t mention above.

Note: Master Tony will provide you the reading report in writing and also one private Q&A session afterwards. Everything to be conducted conveniently and anonymously via this forum online.

More detail | About Master Tony (aka aoefengshui) | Ask question privately | Post question in Pre-sales forum | Testimonials | View sample Fortune-telling report
    Tired of advertisement on the forum? Remove advertisement on the forum now. For detail, please click here.
    Learn fortune-telling skills from Master Tony (Purple Star Astrology / 紫微斗数 / ZWDS)

Features: Online private learning | one-on-one teaching | Everything starts from zero | 24/7 access to constantly updated learning materials | Medium of instruction: English
    Bazi reading service:
    Click here to view detail | Real Bazi reading reports (coming soon)

Tags:

Kindly Bazi and/or ZWDS reading-2019 belive I hit rock bottom

Started by MirePireBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 7
    Views: 153
    Last post Today at 09:37:27 AM
    by TianQi
    Bazi earthly branches

Started by AdzaBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 0
    Views: 46
    Last post September 19, 2019, 02:38:37 PM
    by Adza
    Mohon bantuan dibacakan bazi dan zwds yaaa 🙏🙏

Started by RanranBoard Konsultasi Terbuka

Views: 37
    Last post September 19, 2019, 01:09:12 AM
    by Ranran
    bazi pillars

Started by Johnson92Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 60
    Last post September 15, 2019, 01:47:43 AM
    by Johnson92
    Goddess BAZI 4 REN , 3 FU YIN, miracle?

Started by Lord CendraBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 4
    Views: 183
    Last post September 18, 2019, 01:05:38 PM
    by kuguakugua
    Bazi reading

Started by sudo_kiBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 1
    Views: 93
    Last post September 12, 2019, 05:40:37 PM
    by sudo_ki
    strongest pillars bazi

Views: 75
    Last post September 11, 2019, 11:11:34 PM
    by Johnson92
    Are there any points of chart that have anomaly in Bazi reading?

Started by hellokitty888Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 14
    Views: 257
    Last post September 12, 2019, 09:04:00 AM
    by hellokitty888
    Please help me to read my bazi chart

Started by JadelineBoard Astrologi Delapan Karakter (Ba Zi)

Replies: 14
    Views: 277
    Last post September 12, 2019, 07:37:58 AM
    by Jadeline
    Dampak BaZi yang Lemah

Started by axelBoard Astrologi Delapan Karakter (Ba Zi)

Replies: 5
    Views: 188
    Last post September 14, 2019, 06:27:20 AM
    by axel
    Weak DM or weak bazi means bad luck throughout Life?

Started by fafafaBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 170
    Last post September 10, 2019, 05:15:16 PM
    by waywalker
    Please help to read my bazi

Started by BQkkBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 18
    Views: 417
    Last post August 30, 2019, 12:57:11 PM
    by BQkk
    bazi & ziwei reading for family, relationship and career

Started by Nyl3v3Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 24
    Views: 660
    Last post August 28, 2019, 06:36:58 PM
    by BillionaireboyLam
    Advice on current career opportunity based on bazi

Started by ElkaebeBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 96
    Last post August 22, 2019, 02:09:13 AM
    by Elkaebe
    Mohon dibacain chart bazi saya para suhu master

Started by Ahmad mujahidi cimenBoard Konsultasi Terbuka

Replies: 3
    Views: 217
    Last post September 09, 2019, 11:48:04 PM
    by mellybau
    Mohon dibacain chart bazi saya para suhu master

Started by Ahmad mujahidi cimenBoard Konsultasi Terbuka

Views: 137
    Last post August 18, 2019, 04:57:39 PM
    by Ahmad mujahidi cimen
    Bazi Analysis - Help

Started by Alex TehBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 177
    Last post August 15, 2019, 08:36:08 PM
    by johnyqi
    Bazi earthly branch

Replies: 10
    Views: 260
    Last post August 15, 2019, 04:56:41 AM
    by gentlejoker
    Bazi Reading - Please help.

Started by NY90111Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 29
    Views: 944
    Last post August 19, 2019, 03:00:41 PM
    by decha_woo
    Bazi Reading Request

Started by koiBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 7
    Views: 185
    Last post August 09, 2019, 09:41:05 PM
    by tyc
    Learning Bazi and Interpreting your own Bazi chart

Started by koiBoard Members Lounge

Replies: 2
    Views: 218
    Last post August 09, 2019, 09:48:47 PM
    by tyc
    Destined to be alone and without children? - ZWDS / Bazi

Started by momoBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 11
    Views: 501
    Last post August 08, 2019, 05:37:45 AM
    by momo
    Request for bazi compatibility please!

Started by LanabeeBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 94
    Last post August 06, 2019, 03:33:27 PM
    by johnyqi
    Bazi reading request for relationship luck?

Started by SunshineVirgoBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 6
    Views: 235
    Last post August 04, 2019, 07:45:22 PM
    by SunshineVirgo
    Bazi chart compatibility

Started by SenanBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 8
    Views: 259
    Last post August 01, 2019, 09:16:52 AM
    by Senan
    Astrology and Bazi no longer accurate because birth is not natural (Gauqelin)

Started by nilegemBoard 3. Art of Life (Birthchart Analysis)

Views: 184
    Last post Today at 02:33:33 AM
    by plutokratiya
    Mohon bantuan para suhu untuk ramal kecocokkan bazi

Started by luciaaBoard Konsultasi Terbuka

Views: 204
    Last post July 29, 2019, 12:30:58 PM
    by luciaa
    Bazi compatibility

Started by luciaaBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 12
    Views: 435
    Last post August 01, 2019, 06:09:43 AM
    by j27945
    Bazi/ ZWDS reading for career and studies

Started by CokebearBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 2
    Views: 192
    Last post August 06, 2019, 07:58:32 AM
    by j27945
    BaZi reading for my chart

Started by edwardZBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 8
    Views: 250
    Last post August 04, 2019, 10:39:25 AM
    by j27945

Disclaimer:

Your use of FiveArts.Info is at your sole risk. FiveArts.Info cannot be held responsible for the inaccuracy of the readings and information provided by its members.  FiveArts.Info owners, administrators, moderators, masters, members, partners expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind whether express or implied including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.

Total visits since 2014: