Aoefengshui Advanced ZDWS Course. One-on-one teaching

• Ask for help about my mom case by using divination 5 1
Currently:  

Author Topic: Ask for help about my mom case by using divination  (Read 938 times)

Offline Wooden river

• G1-G50
  • Last Login:March 18, 2020, 11:41:01 PM
    • View Profile
  • Ask for help about my mom case by using divination
    « on: November 12, 2019, 07:09:28 PM »
    Hi , Here is my dob : F , 5:50am 10 Jan 1991  or u need my mom or uncle please tell me , I will inbox u

could I ask u related to my uncle property join shared with my mom , but on agreement on the land , don’t have my mom name , only him and his wife and he allow to me to sell , if I can sell more than price he limit , so the land sell out over the limit price , he promise to give me that part as commission , so
    1. will he respect promise to share my mom part ? If not , what is solution?
    2. Will he respect his promise to give commissions to me if I can sell out ? If not , what is solution?
    3. Will the land can sell out in November or December 2019? If not , when ?
    4. now there are one buyer contact me , will this buyer will contact back ? Or this land can sell successfully to this buyer?
    5. My mom want me to sell as soon as possible via me  , so I want to help her before I go far because I want to apply scholarship  , so I want to help her finished it whether I win scholarship or not .
    6. Will I win scholarship ? Should I go to study or stay to help my mom ?

Thank before hand All masters

Offline TianQi

• G301-G400
    • Last Login:Hidden
    • View Profile
  • Re: Ask for help about my mom case by using divination
    « Reply #1 on: November 13, 2019, 03:42:38 AM »
    Hi @Wooden river

Please note, am not reading from bod. Divination is the highest stage and the hardest to master, so some of it may have huge discrepancy with your real condition.

172 A touch of love

欲得月中兔
    須憑桃李拂
    高山來接引
    雙喜照雙眉

A desire to reach the rabbit in the moon
    Must be based on a touch of peach and plum blossoms
    In the high mountains a guide comes
    Double happiness shines on your brows

Before i give the explanation of this spirit number, let us find some affinity first.

- Poem Line 1. Land located far away from your house, it may take 1 or several hour travelling. (Travel distance counted from your house to land location).

- Poem Line 2. You are attractive young woman with ability to express yourself verbally, you talk fast.

- The title : A touch of love and the poems may indicated you are currently not in any relationship.

- 172 - 271. 2 is kun the object or the land, 1 is kan. The land located near river or lake area.

- I like your id : wooden river, it is the image of boat.. You may enjoy travelling, busy and active, moving from place to place.

- The buyer whom contact you is male?

- Last part, can you remember when was the exact year uncle and mom bought or got the land? And any unhappy event when you 5-9 years old? I am seeking the number and poems pattern.

If possible, give detail feedback.. Adding more detail is better, i can more precise assisting you.
    Real divination form do not need any birthdate at all ~ 鬼谷子

Offline Wooden river

• G1-G50
    • View Profile
    « Reply #2 on: November 13, 2019, 12:22:12 PM »
    Hi , Here is my dob  or u need my mom or uncle please tell me , I will inbox u

could I ask u related to my uncle property join shared with my mom , but on agreement on the land , don’t have my mom name , only him and his wife and he allow to me to sell , if I can sell more than price he limit , so the land sell out over the limit price , he promise to give me that part as commission , so
    1. will he respect promise to share my mom part ? If not , what is solution?
    2. Will he respect his promise to give commissions to me if I can sell out ? If not , what is solution?
    3. Will the land can sell out in November or December 2019? If not , when ?
    4. now there are one buyer contact me , will this buyer will contact back ? Or this land can sell successfully to this buyer?
    5. My mom want me to sell as soon as possible via me  , so I want to help her before I go far because I want to apply scholarship  , so I want to help her finished it whether I win scholarship or not .
    6. Will I win scholarship ? Should I go to study or stay to help my mom ?

Thank before hand All masters

Offline Wooden river

• G1-G50
    • View Profile
    « Reply #3 on: November 13, 2019, 12:48:43 PM »
    Hi @Wooden river

Please note, am not reading from bod. Divination is the highest stage and the hardest to master, so some of it may have huge discrepancy with your real condition.

172 A touch of love

欲得月中兔
    須憑桃李拂
    高山來接引
    雙喜照雙眉

A desire to reach the rabbit in the moon
    Must be based on a touch of peach and plum blossoms
    In the high mountains a guide comes
    Double happiness shines on your brows

Before i give the explanation of this spirit number, let us find some affinity first.

- Poem Line 1. Land located far away from your house, it may take 1 or several hour travelling. (Travel distance counted from your house to land location).

- Poem Line 2. You are attractive young woman with ability to express yourself verbally, you talk fast.

- The title : A touch of love and the poems may indicated you are currently not in any relationship.

- 172 - 271. 2 is kun the object or the land, 1 is kan. The land located near river or lake area.

- I like your id : wooden river, it is the image of boat.. You may enjoy travelling, busy and active, moving from place to place.

- The buyer whom contact you is male?

- Last part, can you remember when was the exact year uncle and mom bought or got the land? And any unhappy event when you 5-9 years old? I am seeking the number and poems pattern.

If possible, give detail feedback.. Adding more detail is better, i can more precise assisting you.

The buyer is male
    The land bought since 1992
    I don’t  remember any unhappy events when i was 5- 9 , i just know my life till teen always meet domestic violence .

Offline TianQi

• G301-G400
    • View Profile
    « Reply #4 on: November 13, 2019, 01:05:57 PM »

These part?

I am almost there.
    For buyer high probability, male from the poems.

The rabbit in the moon is talking about dreams, it means a hard goal however the poems and number formation it self is auspicious. But let us clear several things first.

Offline Wooden river

• G1-G50
    • View Profile
    « Reply #5 on: November 13, 2019, 05:29:22 PM »

These part?

I am almost there.
    For buyer high probability, male from the poems.

The rabbit in the moon is talking about dreams, it means a hard goal however the poems and number formation it self is auspicious. But let us clear several things first.
    So what the answer of all questions ?

Offline TianQi

• G301-G400
    • View Profile
    « Reply #6 on: November 13, 2019, 06:08:04 PM »
    Hmm it seems my message not well delivered. Please answer all of these 5 question first.

1. Land located far away from your house, it may take 1 or several hour travelling. (Travel distance counted from your house to land location). This is Yes or No?

2. You are attractive young woman with ability to express yourself verbally, you talk fast. This is Yes or No?

3. you are currently single, not in any relationship. This is Yes or No?

4. You may enjoy travelling, busy and active, moving from place to place. This is Yes or No?

5. The land located near river or lake area. This is Yes or No?

For question the buyer male, you already confirmed it by yes. But the rest of above points, you not yet give me answer.

The picture here is not clear without your feedback  :)

Offline Wooden river

• G1-G50
    • View Profile
    « Reply #7 on: November 13, 2019, 07:45:32 PM »
    Hmm it seems my message not well delivered. Please answer all of these 5 question first.

1. Land located far away from your house, it may take 1 or several hour travelling. (Travel distance counted from your house to land location). This is Yes or No?
    Answer : 40min - 1hour
    2. You are attractive young woman with ability to express yourself verbally, you talk fast. This is Yes or No?
    Answer : I noticed attractive , because when I go anywhere people look at me , I don’t know why . For verbally expression , because I barely talk to someone. I’m quiet . I just know I love rapping music. I can raps rapping music too .
    Answer : yes ,   
    4. You may enjoy travelling, busy and active, moving from place to place. This is Yes or No?
    Yes ,I love to make myself busy , enjoy travel , but I don’t like moving from place to place , my life seem moving from one place to place
    Answer : yes  near river , lake area but now they cover all lake area to be land area for sale already
    For question the buyer male, you already confirmed it by yes. But the rest of above points, you not yet give me answer.

I finished your questions

Offline TianQi

• G301-G400
    • View Profile
    « Reply #8 on: November 13, 2019, 08:28:10 PM »

Answer : I noticed attractive , because when I go anywhere people look at me , I don’t know why . For verbally expression , because I barely talk to someone. I’m quiet . I just know I love rapping music. I can raps rapping music too .
    Yes ,I love to make myself busy , enjoy travel , but I don’t like moving from place to place , my life seem moving from one place to place
    Answer : yes  near river , lake area but now they cover all lake area to be land area for sale already

Thanks for your splendid feedback..

Your nick.. And poems all very well represented your case.

My answer :

- Question 1 & 2 = they will but to ensure safety path, try to talk and discuss it first.

- Question 3 - 5 = No.. It will take longer time to sell however it will successfully sell.

- Question 6 = scholarship. My answer is NO. Reason : within 172, no rooms for education which resembled by wood. Before rabbit month (below 3 april 2020 over you may already know the result). If this correct, on that time you can give me feedback, i will tell you when the land high probability can be sold.

Tips and tricks on how you can sell this land faster :

1. The buyer high chance is male. From poems line 3 this indicated the buyer is far away, so you need to take the online  advertising.

2. This land can be sold quicker only via you, the key is in you. Peach and plum blossom speak about you (female) and buyer (male) which is yin and yang. From poems main message : a touch of love speaking about your self, attractive or eccentric and confidence.

3. 4th line is : double happiness shines on your brows, meaning all party (you, uncle, mother) each will receive fairly shared money from the selling.

4. A desire to reach the rabbit in the moon meaning : you need time, cannot fast sell.. I will tell the month if only my prediction of scholarship issues is true. Of course i hope it will sold faster.

5. All of the condition supporting such as the land located near river or lake, your nick all are well represented this case. In the end, the spirit number supporting the asker. So my conclusion this land will sell.

Best regards
    TianQi

Offline Wooden river

• G1-G50
    • View Profile
    « Reply #9 on: November 13, 2019, 08:58:45 PM »

My answer :

- Question 1 & 2 = they will but to ensure safety path, try to talk and discuss it first.

- Question 3 - 5 = No.. It will take longer time to sell however it will successfully sell.

- Question 6 = scholarship. My answer is NO. Reason : within 172, no rooms for education which resembled by wood. Before rabbit month (below 3 april 2020 over you may already know the result). If this correct, on that time you can give me feedback, i will tell you when the land high probability can be sold.

1. The buyer high chance is male. From poems line 3 this indicated the buyer is far away, so you need to take the online  advertising.

2. This land can be sold quicker only via you, the key is in you. Peach and plum blossom speak about you (female) and buyer (male) which is yin and yang. From poems main message : a touch of love speaking about your self, attractive or eccentric and confidence.

3. 4th line is : double happiness shines on your brows, meaning all party (you, uncle, mother) each will receive fairly shared money from the selling.

4. A desire to reach the rabbit in the moon meaning : you need time, cannot fast sell.. I will tell the month if only my prediction of scholarship issues is true. Of course i hope it will sold faster.

5. All of the condition supporting such as the land located near river or lake, your nick all are well represented this case. In the end, the spirit number supporting the asker. So my conclusion this land will sell.

Best regards
    TianQi

Question 6 = scholarship. My answer is NO. Reason : within 172, no rooms for education which resembled by wood. Before rabbit month (below 3 april 2020 over you may already know the result). If this correct, on that time you can give me feedback, i will tell you when the land high probability can be sold.

I don’t really get it . The deadline of scholarship is March 15 , 2020 , and result will be announced on April , start studying on September . So it mean I won’t win scholarship?

So u see next Year I can go abroad in 2020 ? If so , when ? What the reason that I can go ? Go for work or studying ?

Offline Wooden river

• G1-G50
    • View Profile
    « Reply #10 on: November 13, 2019, 09:03:57 PM »

My answer :

Best regards
    TianQi

So it mean he will follow his promise to my mom and me to provide as we discussed with him right ?
    And
    Based on the answer , the land will be sold next year after June 2020 , so  what is the exact month can be sold successfully?

Offline TianQi

• G301-G400
    • View Profile
    « Reply #11 on: November 13, 2019, 09:04:51 PM »
    Question 6 = scholarship. My answer is NO. Reason : within 172, no rooms for education which resembled by wood. Before rabbit month (below 3 april 2020 over you may already know the result). If this correct, on that time you can give me feedback, i will tell you when the land high probability can be sold.

I don’t really get it . The deadline of scholarship is March 15 , 2020 , and result will be announced on April , start studying on September . So it mean I won’t win scholarship?

So u see next Year I can go abroad in 2020 ? If so , when ? What the reason that I can go ? Go for work or studying ?

Do you know on what date in april? The announcement.

Offline Wooden river

• G1-G50
    • View Profile
    « Reply #12 on: November 13, 2019, 09:20:52 PM »

Do you know on what date in april? The announcement.

I will receive an email letting you know if i have made it to the interview or if your full scholarship application has been rejected. These interviews will take place between March 15th - 31st, 2020 depending on the number of candidates. The final results for the full scholarship will be released around the 15th of April, 2020.

Please help me confirm this question too
    A. So it mean my uncle will follow his promise to my mom to give her part and me : he will follow his promise to give me commissions as we discussed with him if I can sell out over  the price he provide right ?
    And
    B. Based on the answer , the land will be sold next year after June 2020 , so  what is the exact month can be sold successfully?

Offline TianQi

• G301-G400
    • View Profile
    « Reply #13 on: November 13, 2019, 10:05:06 PM »

Answer : this need birth chart, i not read your bazi.

I will receive an email letting you know if i have made it to the interview or if your full scholarship application has been rejected.

Answer : still within time frame with some discrepancy of 3 apr 2020, so i think my reading still valid, scholarship rejected. I hope i wrong.

A. So it mean my uncle will follow his promise to my mom to give her part and me : he will follow his promise to give me commissions as we discussed with him if I can sell out over  the price he provide right ?

Answer : Technically yes.. However one always need backup plan, positioning self in situation, even if not walk accordingly prediction, you still win. Figure it out how to do it.

B. Based on the answer , the land will be sold next year after June 2020 , so  what is the exact month can be sold successfully?

Answer : i will answer after you reach the 1st checkpoint time frame (the scholarship rejected). You may asking why?

Please relax. It is all about my preventive stage of misreading, this always be my strict priority. I fear the most i will hurt other people by using CM, so i always carefully considered everything. As you know no practitioner able to consistently accurate.

Checkpoint time frame to make sure i read on the track. I hope you understand how my mind worked.

So this means, you need to believe you will accepted for the scholarship despite of my prediction, NEVER let it be your hindrance. You need to take the + side of the prediction, since you know the chance is slim. You must work and study hard twice than current you. I believe you can.

Prove it to me dear.

Let us talk later in rabbit month, try to re-read this comment again if you confused the message. My best wish for you.
    « Last Edit: November 13, 2019, 10:08:59 PM by TianQi »

Offline Wooden river

• G1-G50
    • View Profile
    « Reply #14 on: November 13, 2019, 10:22:53 PM »

Answer : this need birth chart, i not read your bazi.

I will receive an email letting you know if i have made it to the interview or if your full scholarship application has been rejected.

Answer : still within time frame with some discrepancy of 3 apr 2020, so i think my reading still valid, scholarship rejected. I hope i wrong.

Answer : Technically yes.. However one always need backup plan, positioning self in situation, even if not walk accordingly prediction, you still win. Figure it out how to do it.

Answer : i will answer after you reach the 1st checkpoint time frame (the scholarship rejected). You may asking why?

Please relax. It is all about my preventive stage of misreading, this always be my strict priority. I fear the most i will hurt other people by using CM, so i always carefully considered everything. As you know no practitioner able to consistently accurate.

Checkpoint time frame to make sure i read on the track. I hope you understand how my mind worked.

So this means, you need to believe you will accepted for the scholarship despite of my prediction, NEVER let it be your hindrance. You need to take the + side of the prediction, since you know the chance is slim. You must work and study hard twice than current you. I believe you can.

Prove it to me dear.

Let us talk later in rabbit month, try to re-read this comment again if you confused the message. My best wish for you.

Thanks for your reading . But I will try my best . I will let u know and chat  to u again on March 2020.

five arts forum

Re: Ask for help about my mom case by using divination
    « Reply #14 on: November 13, 2019, 10:22:53 PM »
    Fortune-telling / birth chart reading / predict your future services by Master Tony (aka aoefengshui). Area of interest:
    Category 1: Relationship/Peach Blossom/Marriage/Spouse/Divorce.
    Category 2: Wealth/Business/Investment/Legal Problem.
    Category 3: Career Plan/Career Move/Job Promotion/Study.
    Category 4: Health/Pregnancy/Children/Accident/Disaster.
    Category 5: The Luck of next 10 years: (Master Tony will work out your luck for next 10 years in general and point out the happening years for the important events).
    Category 6: The Luck of next 12 months: (Master Tony will work out your luck for next 12 months in general and point out the happening months for the important events.)
    Category 7: Your own Category which didn’t mention above.

Note: Master Tony will provide you the reading report in writing and also one private Q&A session afterwards. Everything to be conducted conveniently and anonymously via this forum online.

More detail | About Master Tony (aka aoefengshui) | Ask question privately | Post question in Pre-sales forum | Testimonials | View sample Fortune-telling report
    Tired of advertisement on the forum? Remove advertisement on the forum now. For detail, please click here.
    Learn fortune-telling skills from Master Tony (Purple Star Astrology / 紫微斗数 / ZWDS)

Features: Online private learning | one-on-one teaching | Everything starts from zero | 24/7 access to constantly updated learning materials | Medium of instruction: English
    Bazi reading service:
    Click here to view detail | Real Bazi reading reports (coming soon)

Tags:

An Extreme case

Started by djheathBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 2
    Views: 155
    Last post February 04, 2020, 07:31:00 PM
    by djheath
    Case Study Collection

Started by fanBoard Specific events and analysis (past events)

Replies: 11
    Views: 562
    Last post November 13, 2019, 12:33:40 AM
    by gentlejoker
    Depression and suicidal thoughts can be a metaphysical issue! (+ real life case)

Started by ArtofFugueBoard Profound Standard

Replies: 3
    Views: 398
    Last post November 10, 2019, 11:53:53 PM
    by Sacrar
    I'm Spanish. Help for divination. Thanks.

Started by thiffaBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 5
    Views: 328
    Last post October 31, 2019, 08:58:13 PM
    by thiffa
    Re: Divination Reading for tomorrow's meeting outcome

Started by JeremyBoard Request for divination [FREE]

Views: 483
    Last post October 24, 2019, 09:49:42 AM
    by anton8888
    I am Spanish. Help for divination. Thank you

Started by thiffaBoard Request for divination [FREE]

Replies: 4
    Views: 315
    Last post October 25, 2019, 12:47:11 AM
    by thiffa
    What are the simplest Chinese divination methods you know?

Started by AxisBoard Other Arts of Divination

Replies: 16
    Views: 2138
    Last post December 18, 2019, 12:18:51 AM
    by mushroom
    The relation of divination to the medicine of the Huangdi neijing...

Started by AxisBoard Other Arts of Divination

Replies: 0
    Views: 182
    Last post October 03, 2019, 04:36:41 PM
    by Axis
    1000 Divination Match & Special Event Prediction.

Started by TianQiBoard Let Me Guess (future events)

Replies: 140
    Views: 6735
    Last post February 23, 2020, 01:46:51 PM
    by rainmaster
    How to do divination on a different person if he/she's not the Asker?

Started by rainmasterBoard Qi Men Dun Jia

Replies: 13
    Views: 609
    Last post September 04, 2019, 09:33:23 AM
    by rainmaster
    QMDJ Divination basic questions

Started by rainmasterBoard Qi Men Dun Jia

Replies: 18
    Views: 1336
    Last post September 30, 2019, 09:13:21 AM
    by rainmaster
    Multiple Sclerosis (Case Study)

Started by fanBoard Specific events and analysis (past events)

Views: 555
    Last post August 05, 2019, 07:00:20 PM
    by Axis
    A very strange case.. I reject the case

Started by TianQiBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 104
    Views: 4302
    Last post August 12, 2019, 05:47:54 PM
    by Axis
    Case Study - Albert

Started by rengillardBoard Zi Wei Dou Shu (ZWDS) 紫微斗数

Views: 713
    Last post August 02, 2019, 04:55:03 PM
    by hanzzo
    Request for new case of friend please

Started by sLuToSUNBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 426
    Last post August 01, 2019, 11:47:05 PM
    by TObaSANtex
    job interview: divination

Started by kasparBoard Request for divination [FREE]

Replies: 1
    Views: 325
    Last post July 22, 2019, 06:18:19 PM
    by kaspar
    Jakasembung collected case studies with bazi birth data and analysis (compiled)

Started by nilegemBoard Si Zhu Ba Zi (SZBZ) 四柱八字

Views: 430
    Last post July 14, 2019, 06:31:10 PM
    by nilegem
    Request for chart reading and divination

Started by idashaBoard Request for divination [FREE]

Views: 345
    Last post July 09, 2019, 04:31:18 PM
    by idasha
    Help with divination

Started by kasparBoard Request for divination [FREE]

Views: 288
    Last post May 21, 2019, 03:29:06 PM
    by kaspar
    Liu Yao divination for relationship

Started by elrosBoard Request for divination [FREE]

Replies: 6
    Views: 782
    Last post May 01, 2019, 06:46:30 AM
    by elros
    How are divination tools compatible with following Buddhism?

Started by ismileBoard Miscellaneous casual talks

Replies: 45
    Views: 2606
    Last post September 29, 2019, 03:29:50 AM
    by tyc
    Case study: Loss of family

Started by fanBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 409
    Last post April 17, 2019, 02:56:19 PM
    by fan
    decision: continue or ... please help divination qmdj

Started by FloraBoard Request for divination [FREE]

Views: 385
    Last post April 13, 2019, 06:07:24 PM
    by j27945
    divination help

Started by jellyBoard Request for divination [FREE]

Views: 428
    Last post April 07, 2019, 10:14:13 PM
    by jelly
    Relationship Divination

Started by BingBoard Request for divination [FREE]

Replies: 12
    Views: 834
    Last post November 10, 2018, 02:03:09 PM
    by j27945
    Mei Hua Divination

Started by BingBoard Request for divination [FREE]

Views: 343
    Last post November 08, 2018, 12:25:49 AM
    by senators613
    Heaven Plate: Special Case - How to chart ??

Started by iwanBoard Qi Men Dun Jia

Replies: 7
    Views: 613
    Last post November 01, 2018, 11:50:56 PM
    by Gmuli
    'When will father return'? A case from Wild Crane

Started by hmeskerBoard Liu Yao Yi Gua (LYYG)

Replies: 17
    Views: 1326
    Last post September 20, 2019, 08:27:51 AM
    by Sacrar
    divination lot on whether to stay on job or start a hawker business

Started by Huatzai8888Board Request for divination [FREE]

Views: 430
    Last post September 09, 2018, 10:09:59 PM
    by j27945
    Qmdj or any divination for house fengshui

Started by Ueuyw736Board Qi Men Dun Jia

Views: 682
    Last post August 10, 2018, 10:04:31 PM
    by Xkfan

Disclaimer:

Your use of FiveArts.Info is at your sole risk. FiveArts.Info cannot be held responsible for the inaccuracy of the readings and information provided by its members.  FiveArts.Info owners, administrators, moderators, masters, members, partners expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind whether express or implied including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.

Total visits since 2014: