ZWDS foundation course by Master aoefengshui. One-on-one teaching.

Author Topic: Some guidance please  (Read 346 times)

Offline Mama

• G1-G50
  • Last Login:December 11, 2019, 01:09:34 PM
    • View Profile
  • Some guidance please
    « on: December 03, 2019, 12:56:12 PM »
    Dear Group,

I could use some help please.

My birthday is Mar 17, 1977, 6:03am, female.  I am in the ding wei luck pillar, and will move to the wu shen luck pillar in 2 years.
    H      D     M     Y
    Yi    Gui   Gui   Ding
    Mao You  Mao   Si

My husband's birthday is Oct 18, 1976, time unknown, male.  He is in the ren yin luck pillar and will move to the gui mao luck pillar in 3 years.  What to make of the gui mao fu yin?
    H    D    M    Y
         Gui  Wu  Bing
        Mao  Xu  Chen

I have been reading books and websites on BZ and metaphysics but feel like the clarity I need is out of my grasp.  This year my husband and I are are getting a divorce.  I am not sure what job to choose in order to support myself and the kids part-time.  My background is in accounting and I am also an acupuncturist.  Can you please let me know what industry and role I would best be suited for?  The accounting job I have is for a self-storage company (earth?).

If I read my chart correctly, I believe I am a stronger, but not that strong, Gui DM since I am born out of season but seated on You/Xin metal resource.  If stronger, then wood industry would be favorable to me, so maybe acupuncture would be a better fit?  but since I'm not that strong gui then maybe I should stick to accounting?  Am I completely wrong in my analysis?  My husband has always taken care of the money, so I'm a little anxious about what is the outlook for wealth for me?  What should I be careful of?

Any other insights will be greatly appreciated!  I am really enjoying learning, but there is so much to take in!

Thank you.

Online Gmuli

• Deian
    • G501++
    • Last Login:Today at 05:39:00 AM
    • https://bright-hall.net
    • View Profile
    • Bright Hall. net
  • Re: Some guidance please
    « Reply #1 on: December 03, 2019, 03:33:11 PM »
    Dear Group,

My birthday is Mar 17, 1977, 6:03am, female.  I am in the ding wei luck pillar, and will move to the wu shen luck pillar in 2 years.
    H      D     M     Y
    Yi    Gui   Gui   Ding
    Mao You  Mao   Si

My husband's birthday is Oct 18, 1976, time unknown, male.  He is in the ren yin luck pillar and will move to the gui mao luck pillar in 3 years.  What to make of the gui mao fu yin?
    H    D    M    Y
         Gui  Wu  Bing
        Mao  Xu  Chen

I have been reading books and websites on BZ and metaphysics but feel like the clarity I need is out of my grasp.  This year my husband and I are are getting a divorce.  I am not sure what job to choose in order to support myself and the kids part-time.  My background is in accounting and I am also an acupuncturist.  Can you please let me know what industry and role I would best be suited for?  The accounting job I have is for a self-storage company (earth?).

If I read my chart correctly, I believe I am a stronger, but not that strong, Gui DM since I am born out of season but seated on You/Xin metal resource.  If stronger, then wood industry would be favorable to me, so maybe acupuncture would be a better fit?  but since I'm not that strong gui then maybe I should stick to accounting?  Am I completely wrong in my analysis?  My husband has always taken care of the money, so I'm a little anxious about what is the outlook for wealth for me?  What should I be careful of?

Any other insights will be greatly appreciated!  I am really enjoying learning, but there is so much to take in!

Thank you.

Hi.
    Need to know how it went out so far, so some questions.  : )
    How are your lungs, breathing etc. and lower part of the body?Any health problem there at some point?

Offline ren

• Contributor
    • G501++
    • Last Login:Hidden
    • View Profile
    « Reply #2 on: December 03, 2019, 03:47:48 PM »
    [Hidden post: You need login to forum to see it.]
    « Last Edit: December 03, 2019, 03:49:31 PM by ren »
    I see "Quote" but it is proper to "Reply"

Online FlyingKite

• G501++
    • Last Login:Today at 05:29:40 AM
      • View Profile
    Re: Some guidance please
    « Reply #3 on: December 03, 2019, 03:58:57 PM »

Offline blackswan

• G101-G300
    • View Profile
    « Reply #4 on: December 03, 2019, 07:35:41 PM »
    just looking at the 4 pillars

I think this is a weak chart, Mao control You which is unsupported but not dead. If follow, career should be excellent in Ding Wei. My read is, instead career slow and kids and extended family depend on husband, is this correct?

IMO looking at industries isn't very useful and it's pretty outdated. If accounting pays the bills, why are you looking to switch?
    I am just a beginner, let’s be kind to each other.

Online gentlejoker

• G301-G400
    • Last Login:Today at 12:42:40 PM
    • View Profile
    « Reply #5 on: December 04, 2019, 12:09:34 AM »
    You're a weak Gui Water. This is quite a good chart. You get quite a lot of help from parents and partners. There is no lack of relationship in your life. One man leaves, a new one will step in even before the existing one is over. Your children are usually caught in the middle of marital issues.   

Offline rainmaster

• G301-G400
    • View Profile
    « Reply #6 on: December 04, 2019, 05:02:12 AM »
    [Hidden post: You need 1 posts to see it. You currently have 0. Join the paid subscription and see this hidden post now.]

Offline Mama

• G1-G50
    • View Profile
    « Reply #7 on: December 04, 2019, 10:22:31 AM »
    Dear Group,

H      D     M     Y
    Yi    Gui   Gui   Ding
    Mao You  Mao   Si

H    D    M    Y
         Gui  Wu  Bing
        Mao  Xu  Chen

Thank you.

Hi.
    Need to know how it went out so far, so some questions.  : )
    How are your lungs, breathing etc. and lower part of the body?Any health problem there at some point?

Hello, thank you so much for taking the time to consider my problems.  I do not have any breathing problems. I did smoke for some years in my 20s but quit after kids and maybe once or twice a year I will some a few.  Nothing that I know of in the lower body a part from chronic constipation (sorry TMI). I do have this haunting feeling that if any disease will get me that it will be a cancer.  Generally I am in good health and eat well, sleep well, I could use more exercise though. I used to have chronic migraines but TCM has addressed them.  Please let me know what you see, I am very curious. Thank you!

Offline Mama

• G1-G50
    • View Profile
    « Reply #8 on: December 04, 2019, 10:35:42 AM »

Hello Mama,

Welcome to the Forum.

Quick question:
    If you live in the U.S., which state are you in? How long have you been an acupuncturist?

Quote from: Mama
    I am not sure what job to choose in order to support myself and the kids part-time. 
    My background is in accounting and I am also an acupuncturist. 
    Can you please let me know what industry and role I would best be suited for? 
    The accounting job I have is for a self-storage company (earth?).

Just for a little clarity...
    Will you have the children part-time (shared custody with their father)?
    If you have two professions already (I guess you went to school for accounting), why are you concerned about a future profession / industry?
    I am going to assume you are working part time with the storage company?

Please don't "quote" use "Reply"

Thanks,

ren

Hi Ren,
    Thank you for the welcome, this is my first post after joining recently, and for your time with my problems.

I live in Calgary, Canada. I have been an acupuncturist since 2016 but part-time because of the kids. I have been studying TCM since 2010.

Some background info, I stopped working as an accountant when I was pregnant with my son.  When I had my daughter I gave up on accounting. My toddler son had bad eczema and I discovered Traditional Chinese Medicine and it healed my son. Since I was staying at home I decided to study TCM so I can learn something to help my son and be somewhat productive in those years. I took it all the way and passed my licensing exams and worked part-time as an acupuncturist. Two years ago my son’s hockey coach learned I used to be an accountant and offered me a job. I worked for 1 year (after not working for 15+ years) and we made a family decision for me to quit because it was better for me to take care of the kids. But even though my husband wanted me to quit the accounting job he still wanted me to earn money with acupuncture. I finished off the year-end and the month I quit my job (in Feb this year) is when we had our marriage ending fight. Two weeks ago my old boss offered me my job again and I have been wondering what the best path for my life is. Today was my first day back at the office.

So that’s my work history in a nutshell. I have been trying to find a way to do both accounting and acupuncture but I don’t think it’s possible.

The good thing though is that through learning TCM I have discovered CM and now want to learn all about it  ;D

Please let me know what you see.

Thank you,
    Tammy

Offline Mama

• G1-G50
    • View Profile
    « Reply #9 on: December 04, 2019, 10:43:46 AM »

Hello Mama,

Welcome to the Forum.

Quick question:
    If you live in the U.S., which state are you in? How long have you been an acupuncturist?

Quote from: Mama
    I am not sure what job to choose in order to support myself and the kids part-time. 
    My background is in accounting and I am also an acupuncturist. 
    Can you please let me know what industry and role I would best be suited for? 
    The accounting job I have is for a self-storage company (earth?).

Just for a little clarity...
    Will you have the children part-time (shared custody with their father)?
    If you have two professions already (I guess you went to school for accounting), why are you concerned about a future profession / industry?
    I am going to assume you are working part time with the storage company?

Please don't "quote" use "Reply"

Thanks,

ren

Hello again Ren,

I’m sorry for not using reply, I can’t see that option.  I see quote as a button though.

I missed the last questions.  Yes, I will have shared custody of the kids. We have agreed on 50/50 with alternating weeks and we started this in Nov. I’m not necessarily concerned about the industry. I am concerned about finding a job that I am suitable for so that I can do that for the rest of my life. I know that BZ can point me into the path of least resistance :). Right now I need to focus on the important things and not spend extra energy on things that are not helpful. I want to make sure I can support myself and the kids. I want to make sure the kids will be ok not only financially but in all areas. If I don’t have to worry about finances I can be more available to be with them.

Thank you,
    Tammy

Offline Mama

• G1-G50
    • View Profile
    « Reply #10 on: December 04, 2019, 10:55:34 AM »

2 Mao sandwich clash You, 6 relations negative. There is tendency might be fake follow EG chart. Ding Wei, Bing Wu cycles are good or bad?

Usually such BZ the rooster day branch is the virus.

Thank you for your response and time.  This is very interesting. I would like to know more about the rooster being the virus and what can I do to help this situation please?  Those two luck cycles were generally good. The biggest hardship was with my in laws but I’m proud to report that we were able to address our differences and they came to accept me soon after bing-wu luck pillar.

After learning about mao-you clash in my chart, and also the mao in my husband’s chart clashes my you, I understand how come we have lots of issues. I tried to hold on but I really ran out of energy. I feel like my husband is not interested in really solving our problems because it’s always the same one that keeps coming up: my feelings are important too. Usually after some time I forgive him and pull the family back together to continue our peaceful family life but this time he said some really hurtful things that I don’t have the energy to go on with the marriage without his support.

Can you please let me know what the implications for a fake follow EG chart mean?

Thank you,
    Tammy

Offline Mama

• G1-G50
    • View Profile
    « Reply #11 on: December 04, 2019, 11:01:29 AM »
    just looking at the 4 pillars

I think this is a weak chart, Mao control You which is unsupported but not dead. If follow, career should be excellent in Ding Wei. My read is, instead career slow and kids and extended family depend on husband, is this correct?

IMO looking at industries isn't very useful and it's pretty outdated. If accounting pays the bills, why are you looking to switch?

Hello, thank you for your time.

Yes, career is slow because I chose to stay home with the kids. Now that the kids are older I thought it would be ok to work, but it was still hard so I quit. I have the opportunity to work again and this has got me wondering where should I put all my energy.  I am not necessarily looking to switch but to pick one once and for all.

Yes, the extended family depend on the husband (his brother, parents, aunt, uncle). When we were together we gave them money. I do not know if he has that arrangement anymore with his family since we don’t talk about anything except for the kids now.

Please let me know if you see anything else as I am very curious.

Thank you,
    Tammy

Offline Mama

• G1-G50
    • View Profile
    « Reply #12 on: December 04, 2019, 11:09:56 AM »
    You're a weak Gui Water. This is quite a good chart. You get quite a lot of help from parents and partners. There is no lack of relationship in your life. One man leaves, a new one will step in even before the existing one is over. Your children are usually caught in the middle of marital issues.

Hello and thank you for your time for my problems.

It’s is correct, I have been fortunate that I can ask my parents to help when I need. And I used to depend on my husband to take care of all the finances.

When I was in high school there was a period of time when I did receive a lot of attention from boys but there was never any cheating or anything like that. Since university I was 100% devoted to my husband and then the kids. Later I was more devoted to the kids than the husband. But he also found other hobbies to fill his time.

That my kids find themselves in the middle of problems have been more recent. I always encouraged them to love and respect their dad since he worked so hard for the family. After our big fight they have been more in the middle unfortunately. I realized that and I’m trying to be happy around them and not mention their dad. It’s not that I would attack him, it’s that I couldn’t control my sadness for a long time.

Is there anything else you can see?  I wish I had woke up to the fact that the kids felt like they were in the middle earlier. I hope not to do damage to them.

Thank you,
    Tammy

Offline Mama

• G1-G50
    • View Profile
    « Reply #13 on: December 04, 2019, 11:13:54 AM »
    [Hidden post: You need 1 posts to see it. You currently have 7. <font color="black">Join the paid subscription and see this hidden post now.</font>]

I'm not an expert, but in my opinion it's a Weak Gui DM. Metal is favorable element to cut down the excessive Wood.
    Accounting is more favorable, because it's a finance (metal) related industry.

Hello and thank you for your time and thoughts. This is what I had in mind when I posted. I was so confused as to the strength of my DM. What do you think of the fake follow EG idea?  By reading JY’s books I can only make out obviously strong or weak DMs. I have heard of follow and fake follow but don’t know what these mean.

Please let me know if you see anything else.
    Thank you,
    Tammy

Online FlyingKite

• G501++
    • Last Login:Today at 05:29:40 AM
      • View Profile
    « Reply #14 on: December 04, 2019, 11:56:11 AM »
    « Last Edit: December 04, 2019, 12:03:52 PM by FlyingKite »

five arts forum

« Reply #14 on: December 04, 2019, 11:56:11 AM »
    Fortune-telling / birth chart reading / predict your future services by Master Tony (aka aoefengshui). Area of interest:
    Category 1: Relationship/Peach Blossom/Marriage/Spouse/Divorce.
    Category 2: Wealth/Business/Investment/Legal Problem.
    Category 3: Career Plan/Career Move/Job Promotion/Study.
    Category 4: Health/Pregnancy/Children/Accident/Disaster.
    Category 5: The Luck of next 10 years: (Master Tony will work out your luck for next 10 years in general and point out the happening years for the important events).
    Category 6: The Luck of next 12 months: (Master Tony will work out your luck for next 12 months in general and point out the happening months for the important events.)
    Category 7: Your own Category which didn’t mention above.

Note: Master Tony will provide you the reading report in writing and also one private Q&A session afterwards. Everything to be conducted conveniently and anonymously via this forum online.

More detail | About Master Tony (aka aoefengshui) | Ask question privately | Post question in Pre-sales forum | Testimonials | View sample Fortune-telling report
    Tired of advertisement on the forum? Remove advertisement on the forum now. For detail, please click here.
    Learn fortune-telling skills from Master Tony (Purple Star Astrology / 紫微斗数 / ZWDS)

Features: Online private learning | one-on-one teaching | Everything starts from zero | 24/7 access to constantly updated learning materials | Medium of instruction: English
    Bazi reading service:
    Click here to view detail | Real Bazi reading reports (coming soon)

Tags:

Requesting help and guidance for young brother

Started by whisperBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 21
    Views: 458
    Last post December 03, 2019, 12:49:35 PM
    by whisper
    bazi/zi wei dou shu guidance

Started by brightsupernovaBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 2
    Views: 190
    Last post October 22, 2019, 03:31:51 PM
    by johnyqi
    My Sister Endless Trouble -- My Mom ask for guidance

Started by Mike ArmstrongBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 26
    Views: 626
    Last post September 16, 2019, 09:41:24 AM
    by Mike Armstrong
    Can I get some life guidance?

Started by tayyowBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 12
    Views: 477
    Last post October 20, 2019, 09:25:35 AM
    by wealth2018
    Bazi guidance and lp analysis

Started by CastorBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 311
    Last post May 08, 2019, 03:04:41 AM
    by Castor
    Asking for a little guidance!

Started by pleumjitBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 3
    Views: 230
    Last post March 31, 2019, 08:39:45 PM
    by pleumjit
    Asking for a little guidance!

Started by pleumjitBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 5
    Views: 235
    Last post April 02, 2019, 05:33:27 PM
    by pleumjit
    Seeking guidance for younger brother

Started by whisperBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 1
    Views: 240
    Last post January 24, 2019, 03:03:19 PM
    by johnyqi
    Seeking your guidance to read my bazi for career, love and luck

Started by scarletnovemberBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 18
    Views: 1729
    Last post July 16, 2018, 09:43:44 PM
    by scarletnovember
    New LP and I need guidance!

Started by RenxuBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 551
    Last post November 21, 2016, 11:38:16 AM
    by Renxu
    Guidance on reading Bazi - Life direction

Started by dbs040204Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 1062
    Last post August 21, 2016, 11:08:30 PM
    by tureno
    Guidance Required for Gloomy Chart [ZWDS]

Started by BerylacBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 10
    Views: 1564
    Last post June 02, 2016, 09:44:52 AM
    by chary
    bazi guidance/faith.

Started by tensaijsyBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 10
    Views: 1568
    Last post April 11, 2016, 08:48:33 AM
    by tensaijsy
    ▲Can Anyone Give Guidance?

Started by ErinBoard Request for divination [FREE]

Replies: 0
    Views: 435
    Last post February 09, 2016, 04:27:51 PM
    by Erin
    ▲Understanding Bazi for daily guidance

Started by HenryBoard Si Zhu Ba Zi (SZBZ) 四柱八字

Replies: 7
    Views: 823
    Last post February 08, 2016, 09:34:01 PM
    by Louis
    ▲Request for reading-Need life guidance

Started by LeonBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 394
    Last post February 08, 2016, 06:10:55 PM
    by Darcey
    ▲Guidance For Buying Land

Started by TillyBoard Feng Shui

Replies: 23
    Views: 1827
    Last post February 02, 2016, 12:24:06 AM
    by Felix
    ▲Hi Bazisuanming, need your guidance

Started by HarrietBoard Si Zhu Ba Zi (SZBZ) 四柱八字

Replies: 14
    Views: 1224
    Last post January 31, 2016, 09:49:34 AM
    by Erin
    ▲Re: need guidance

Started by LydiaBoard Ba Zhai Ming Jing

Views: 473
    Last post January 30, 2016, 08:29:27 AM
    by Lydia
    ▲Re: Career guidance

Started by MadisonBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 396
    Last post January 20, 2016, 08:36:20 AM
    by Charlotte
    ▲Re: I require some guidance on the ba zhai method. Can someone pls help?

Started by GabrielBoard Ba Zhai Ming Jing

Views: 397
    Last post January 18, 2016, 06:28:00 AM
    by Gabriel
    ▲Relationship Guidance

Started by RonnieBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 444
    Last post January 10, 2016, 02:19:34 PM
    by Poppy
    ▲Would appreciate some pointer/ guidance

Started by ElizaBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 6
    Views: 395
    Last post January 10, 2016, 12:36:30 PM
    by Freddie
    ▲Luan Tou guidance requested

Started by TheodoreBoard Feng Shui

Views: 547
    Last post January 02, 2016, 06:21:37 PM
    by Theodore
    ▲Newbie request for guidance in learning XKDG

Started by AaronBoard Xuan Kong Da Gua

Views: 612
    Last post January 02, 2016, 06:20:54 PM
    by Tyler
    ▲Need some guidance!

Started by MadisonBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 4
    Views: 506
    Last post January 01, 2016, 12:02:23 PM
    by Jayden
    ▲Need some guidance....

Started by FreddieBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 1346
    Last post December 30, 2015, 02:42:30 PM
    by Gabriel
    ▲Need some guidance, please

Started by PoppyBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 1186
    Last post December 28, 2015, 08:02:41 PM
    by Maya
    ▲Some Guidance is much appreciated ! I really stuck ! Help!

Started by LeahBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 452
    Last post December 28, 2015, 02:54:29 PM
    by Leah
    Request for bazi / zwds reading- need guidance for my son

Started by RyanBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 47
    Views: 9426
    Last post January 08, 2016, 09:36:28 AM
    by Ryan

Disclaimer:

Your use of FiveArts.Info is at your sole risk. FiveArts.Info cannot be held responsible for the inaccuracy of the readings and information provided by its members.  FiveArts.Info owners, administrators, moderators, masters, members, partners expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind whether express or implied including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.

Total visits since 2014: