Aoefengshui Advanced ZDWS Course. One-on-one teaching

• Life changed completely, too depressed, intend to end it all, seeking answers. 5 1
Currently:  

Author Topic: Life changed completely, too depressed, intend to end it all, seeking answers.  (Read 6294 times)

kt157796 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline lau0001

• G101-G300
  • Last Login:August 06, 2020, 03:30:29 PM
    • View Profile
  • Life changed completely, too depressed, intend to end it all quickly, but seeking answers and hopes to stay on.

My birthday: 18 April 1961, 21:26 hours. Male Singapore.
    时日月年  大運     流年
    己辛壬辛    丙       己
    亥巳辰丑    戌       亥

I see my Bazi 时 and 年 柱天干辛 is combine with my 2015 大運丙 may be transformed into water. 地支辰戌冲clash.
    Can this 辛丙 transformation change my Day master 辛 to 壬 or 癸 water? And completely change all my existing 十神? I seek clarification on why my life has such a rustic change, I could not endure any longer such pain and seeking the answer to halt my intention for a quick release to end it all (suicide).

I was the happiest person in the world having a good wife (贤妻娘母) with 4 children. My job is my hobby (electronic, control and projects) that pay well. My company paid millions for me to implement automation projects. I performed very well, in 2003, at age 42 my company sponsored me to 3 years of fully paid full-time degree study in Electrical and Electronic Engineering in Singapore and Tsinghua University with a full monthly salary. After graduation, I continue to enjoy working on automation projects.

My work life changed in 2013-2015. My boss sabotages me pushing all plant problems to me. I was overwhelmed with too much works and was given very bad appraisals and I lost my job in 2015.

In health, I run 10 km 4 times (average 11 km/hour) a week for many years, but I have to stop 5 months ago because of a fall that broke and fracture my right leg. Now, even walking is painful. I had angiography found 3 partial blocked veins in my heart.

In my family relationship, last years I discovered my wife is having multiple extramarital affairs. Now, she wanted me to accept such affairs as part of my unconditional love to her as she is giving such unconditional love to her male soulmate. If I cannot accept that, she is divorcing me, cash out all our insurances, sell all our assets – house, gold, shock, and shares, etc, split ½ and she will spare her half with her soulmate.

I am seeing a hospital psychiatrist, but the psychiatrist only prescribes medicine to calm and made me sleep, she does not do anything to provide me with the answer to relief my pain. I am very depressed with such rustic changes in my life, children are not supporting me, my wife leaving me when I needed her most. I am seeking Five Art forum for answers, is my problem temporary? Will my wife return and my health recover. Will my children be more supportive? Should I just end it all suffering now?

Offline FlyingKite

• G501++
    • Last Login:Hidden
      • View Profile
    [Hidden post: You need login to forum to see it.]
    « Last Edit: December 09, 2019, 01:14:23 AM by FlyingKite »

Offline TianQi

• G301-G400
    • Last Login:April 23, 2020, 07:31:15 PM
    • View Profile
  • Hi @lau0001

Parents problem mainly related affairs, sadly clearly written in your son bazi.

she does not do anything to provide me with the answer to relief my pain

She give the best answer, You need time.. And acceptance of life imperfection..

Not active in this forum anymore, can seek me at destiny.to

Offline lau0001

• G101-G300
    • View Profile
  • [Hidden post: You need login to forum to see it.]

Stay calm in retirement and make friends, find your hobbies and make joy with your happy children.

I believe you have run out of good cycles for this BaZi. It prefers outputs, wealth. This is the time to fall back and not take any more risks or aggression.

As you have a Si Hai clash, fate is quarreling with wife.

Take care health as daymaster too strong by Shen and You cycles. Half wealth penetrating means money will be spent.

Your career life changed due to clash authority luck.

ZWDS luck 62-71 need to beware Tai yang hua ji in health is headache, depression.
    @FlyingKite
    Yes, I only know of her affairs this year, and Hai appears in AL this year, hopefully, this Si Hai clash should end by Chinese New Year time.

Offline FlyingKite

• G501++
      • View Profile

Offline fan

• 紫微斗數迷
    • G501++
    • View Profile
    • 紫微斗數排盤
  • Hello @lau0001,

Unfortunately, it's her nature to easily get involved in a blind love and pursue a romantic moment in her life. Below is my reading for her in the past:
    https://fivearts.info/fivearts/index.php?topic=17990.msg190459#msg190459

Hi @tbl681,

I know it's not easy for you to face this problem, but here are some words for you that you may want to consider.

1. From ZWDS perspective, there's no major star in your Life palace, and there's only minor star Gu Chen that symbolize as lonely star that influenced by Lian Zhen and Tan Lang in the opposite.

2. Wu and Qi Sha sits in your Spouse palace. Wu Qu is a money star and it's favorable if located in Wealth palace, but it's not too good if located in the Spouse palace. Wu Qu is also army general, located in Spouse palace may indicate your partner may have a successful career and strong personality, but you may find difficult to communicate with.

3. And Qi Sha in Spouse palace indicates it's easy to have problems due to misunderstanding and impulsive behavior. Again, it also indicates your partner has a strong personality, and you will likely marry him suddenly. This star also indicate you may shows your happiness for others but hide your unhappiness with your relationship. Loneliness is the nature when Qi Sha located in the Spouse palace.

4. So generally, the combination of both stars are not favorable for romance luck and indicate a cold relationship.

5. Back to the first point, your Life palace is influenced by Lian Zhen and Tan Lang in the opposite. Lian Zhen and Tang Lang symbolize romance star. You will likely get involved in an abnormal relationship and easily to have a blind love. You will always pursue a romantic moment in your life, and you will also easily influenced by the environment because of the absence of major star in your Life palace.

6. Generally, it's not easy to get harmony in your home and you will always get unsatisfied with your marriage although if you have a very ideal husband. Tolerance is the only ways to maintain your marriage.

If you want to get divorced, my only advice is to consider postponing it in next year to give him more one chance, and see whether you still want to get separated with him. Generally, you're an impulsive person, so I'm afraid your impulsive action may harm yourself in the future. I'm wishing all the best for you.
    Zi Wei Dou Shu Calculator
    https://zwds-calculator.com

Offline rainmaster

• G501++
    • View Profile
    • Rainmaster Metaphysics
  • [Hidden post: You need 68 posts to see it. You currently have 0. Join the paid subscription and see this hidden post now.]
    Rainmaster9 Metaphysics: https://rainmaster9.blogspot.com/

Offline hellokitty888

• G101-G300
    • Last Login:August 06, 2020, 02:00:07 PM
    • View Profile
  • Life changed completely, too depressed, intend to end it all quickly, but seeking answers and hopes to stay on.

My birthday: 18 April 1961, 21:26 hours. Male Singapore.
    时日月年  大運     流年
    己辛壬辛    丙       己
    亥巳辰丑    戌       亥

I see my Bazi 时 and 年 柱天干辛 is combine with my 2015 大運丙 may be transformed into water. 地支辰戌冲clash.
    Can this 辛丙 transformation change my Day master 辛 to 壬 or 癸 water? And completely change all my existing 十神? I seek clarification on why my life has such a rustic change, I could not endure any longer such pain and seeking the answer to halt my intention for a quick release to end it all (suicide).

I was the happiest person in the world having a good wife (贤妻娘母) with 4 children. My job is my hobby (electronic, control and projects) that pay well. My company paid millions for me to implement automation projects. I performed very well, in 2003, at age 42 my company sponsored me to 3 years of fully paid full-time degree study in Electrical and Electronic Engineering in Singapore and Tsinghua University with a full monthly salary. After graduation, I continue to enjoy working on automation projects.

My work life changed in 2013-2015. My boss sabotages me pushing all plant problems to me. I was overwhelmed with too much works and was given very bad appraisals and I lost my job in 2015.

In health, I run 10 km 4 times (average 11 km/hour) a week for many years, but I have to stop 5 months ago because of a fall that broke and fracture my right leg. Now, even walking is painful. I had angiography found 3 partial blocked veins in my heart.

In my family relationship, last years I discovered my wife is having multiple extramarital affairs. Now, she wanted me to accept such affairs as part of my unconditional love to her as she is giving such unconditional love to her male soulmate. If I cannot accept that, she is divorcing me, cash out all our insurances, sell all our assets – house, gold, shock, and shares, etc, split ½ and she will spare her half with her soulmate.

I am seeing a hospital psychiatrist, but the psychiatrist only prescribes medicine to calm and made me sleep, she does not do anything to provide me with the answer to relief my pain. I am very depressed with such rustic changes in my life, children are not supporting me, my wife leaving me when I needed her most. I am seeking Five Art forum for answers, is my problem temporary? Will my wife return and my health recover. Will my children be more supportive? Should I just end it all suffering now?

Hi @lau0001,

This is not my reading about your bazi or zwds, but this is just my analyse after I read all from your wife commentary in this forum in beginning of this year.

What I want to give for you is: just be patient, what you do before is good, you still in the right track, and you must be still on your track for next...

End of all of this by end your life is not a wise choice, there are lots of things that you can do to solve this problem. You must see all your family, especially your daughters and your son that still in growing age. They need you. You are a good educational person, so think all of this carefully and do the best of you to solve anything that necessary...
    And after all, you must relieved yourself, there is nothing last forever in this world, but you must live your life well, anything what happened, you just have to live it.

Your wife is only chit chat with some other guys, and that guys are sometimes trying to exploit, ask help, ask money, etc... I think you can finished all this by yourself but not by force. Ask your wife to go to church or temple, or any worship place so they can help you and your wife relieve all your problems in your hearts. I think you need help from other person, who more elder than you that his words will be hear by your wife so she can leave all the disturbing men around her.

Keep your health healthy, treat your legs well, and be patient with your wife... thats all from me, I hope you keep live your life whatever it takes... God bless you!

Online anton8888

• Contributor
    • G501++
    • Last Login:Today at 10:14:36 AM
      • View Profile

Oh well, this is NICE.
    Let me tell you something, as this is what I tell to my brother.

Go to hell with that woman.
    You have your own happiness, and your happiness DOES NOT DEPEND on her.
    Even if she goes with other man, you can still go on with your own.
    Goes travelling alone or with kids. Do your job as father, but no need to take care on such thing.

One thing that you need to do...
    Your responsibility is being nice IN FRONT OF your wife, because you still have kids. And they do not deserve of your divorce.
    But behind her, you can begin your own life and happiness.

No need divorce, hang it in balance.
    She does not deserve that divorce money, unless she also earn that before.
    ( In this part, I disagree with rainmaster  ;) ). No worries, I think this is only small opinion.

Yes, you definitely need some activity or hobbies around.
    You can go to Tzu Chi and do some community work.
    It would make you happier to see others happy, by the way.  ;D
    « Last Edit: December 09, 2019, 01:11:20 PM by anton8888 »

Offline Axis

• Contributor
    • G501++
    • View Profile

Online anton8888

• Contributor
    • G501++
      • View Profile

Hi @tbl681,

I know it's not easy for you to face this problem, but here are some words for you that you may want to consider.

1. From ZWDS perspective, there's no major star in your Life palace, and there's only minor star Gu Chen that symbolize as lonely star that influenced by Lian Zhen and Tan Lang in the opposite.

2. Wu and Qi Sha sits in your Spouse palace. Wu Qu is a money star and it's favorable if located in Wealth palace, but it's not too good if located in the Spouse palace. Wu Qu is also army general, located in Spouse palace may indicate your partner may have a successful career and strong personality, but you may find difficult to communicate with.

3. And Qi Sha in Spouse palace indicates it's easy to have problems due to misunderstanding and impulsive behavior. Again, it also indicates your partner has a strong personality, and you will likely marry him suddenly. This star also indicate you may shows your happiness for others but hide your unhappiness with your relationship. Loneliness is the nature when Qi Sha located in the Spouse palace.

4. So generally, the combination of both stars are not favorable for romance luck and indicate a cold relationship.

5. Back to the first point, your Life palace is influenced by Lian Zhen and Tan Lang in the opposite. Lian Zhen and Tang Lang symbolize romance star. You will likely get involved in an abnormal relationship and easily to have a blind love. You will always pursue a romantic moment in your life, and you will also easily influenced by the environment because of the absence of major star in your Life palace.

6. Generally, it's not easy to get harmony in your home and you will always get unsatisfied with your marriage although if you have a very ideal husband. Tolerance is the only ways to maintain your marriage.

If you want to get divorced, my only advice is to consider postponing it in next year to give him more one chance, and see whether you still want to get separated with him. Generally, you're an impulsive person, so I'm afraid your impulsive action may harm yourself in the future. I'm wishing all the best for you.

@fan

Her personality is super attractive but dark, by the way.
    LZ + TL in Si-Hai palace (travel) is toxic in nature, because other people see her through the lens of sexual point of view.

If her spouse palace is in You palace, this one even darker...
    Because Wuqu and Qisha are both metal, so metal is very strong in You palace.
    I think from her chart point of view, she is the one who is actually a listener and her husband is not. (Of course her ZWDS refer her point of view towards her husband).

And she needs someone to listen to, because she is the listener for long time.

Offline lau0001

• G101-G300
    • View Profile

Dear Lau, All,

Good luck for balance.. this is not a good option.. a parent suicide is not a gift to the children. Life is going, do your best from day to day, enjoy experience..
    Best Regards

:)
    @Axis
    @anton8888
    @hellokitty888
    @rainmaster

All these while facing the struggle with my wife, I sometimes shifted my attention away from her and concentrate on my hobby (electronic, control and projects) to relief the high stress. I am a DIY man, I have built and completed numerous projects alone without help 1) installed 20 kW of solar panel on my rooftop generating free electricity to run the whole house including the air-con system, 2) installed solar hot water storage system, 3) modified the air-conditional system to extract the heat for storage, usage in kitchen and bathrooms, 4) build rooftop badminton court, 5) build greenhouse, 6) build aquaponics growing vegetables and fishes – I eat my vegetables and fishes, 7) created and installed ozone disinfection system for my swimming pool, 8) installed UV disinfection system for the swimming pool, 9) build rain harvesting system for the fish tank and swimming pool. Etc. etc. Yes, I am a busy retiree. Before my leg injury, I run almost every day 10 km at 11km/h to maintain my health. Now I do more static exercise waiting for a slow leg recovery, hopefully, I can resume my run in 6 months’ time.

Money, my wife bought new furniture for her soulmate house, she bought air flights and tour packages and she gave S$8000 for him to build the fish business, when asked how is the progress, the soulmate said all the catfish’s death because of dirty water. I told my wife, catfish like dirty water. We eat our vegetables and catfishes from my aquaponics, none of the catfish dies. I told my wife her soulmate is going after her money, but my wife said money is not the issue, she sees him as a romantic soulmate, she is willing to destroy her marriage to enjoy living with him.

I did talk to my wife's mother, her mother, sisters the whole family supported her, saying if she gets ½ the assets in cash, they can enjoy spending the money together.

All these years of struggle go to waste and the most important person in my life is leaving me when I needed her most at this stage of my life. I love my wife a lot, I think most people would not be able to understand. I am willing to give up my life so that she can continue to enjoy her life.

I have struggled all these years building up the family and assets at the same time one step at a time. Now, in a moment, ½ of that assets will be robbed off and be given to a stranger who spent a few months together with my wife mostly on the internet. From Bazi and ZWDS is there a possibility that my wife returning back to this family? If yes, I am willing to accept her proposal, in the meantime, my young son will still have a mother, not a "broken" home and hope my unconditional love will enlighten her to return back to this family, then we have a happy family relationship ever after. The only question, can I really endure this, for how long...

Offline Twinkle

• G301-G400
    • Last Login:May 31, 2020, 04:11:16 PM
    • View Profile
  • Dear Sir,

This seem worst than my case. But you are a father dont look for kid or wife or job because those things dont define you. First thing first, heal your leg, learn to help your wife and children. See if they change. You were successful in the pass because other help you. No one is success without any help maybe this time you will be the helper.

Try for a period of time and see it for yourself if health improve or happier. When it bad luck period you need to spend wise and use your spirit more. Other predict your money will flow out so you need to learn how to manage it. Wife is Like your job. You lose your job because her love is decreasing. So be a kitten not a strong man but responsible. Show her you try to pick yourself up. Easy said than done. Still I wish you luck.

Twinkle

Offline hellokitty888

• G101-G300
    • Last Login:August 06, 2020, 02:00:07 PM
    • View Profile

Dear Lau, All,

Good luck for balance.. this is not a good option.. a parent suicide is not a gift to the children. Life is going, do your best from day to day, enjoy experience..
    Best Regards

:)
    @Axis
    @anton8888
    @hellokitty888
    @rainmaster

All these while facing the struggle with my wife, I sometimes shifted my attention away from her and concentrate on my hobby (electronic, control and projects) to relief the high stress. I am a DIY man, I have built and completed numerous projects alone without help 1) installed 20 kW of solar panel on my rooftop generating free electricity to run the whole house including the air-con system, 2) installed solar hot water storage system, 3) modified the air-conditional system to extract the heat for storage, usage in kitchen and bathrooms, 4) build rooftop badminton court, 5) build greenhouse, 6) build aquaponics growing vegetables and fishes – I eat my vegetables and fishes, 7) created and installed ozone disinfection system for my swimming pool, 8) installed UV disinfection system for the swimming pool, 9) build rain harvesting system for the fish tank and swimming pool. Etc. etc. Yes, I am a busy retiree. Before my leg injury, I run almost every day 10 km at 11km/h to maintain my health. Now I do more static exercise waiting for a slow leg recovery, hopefully, I can resume my run in 6 months’ time.

Money, my wife bought new furniture for her soulmate house, she bought air flights and tour packages and she gave S$8000 for him to build the fish business, when asked how is the progress, the soulmate said all the catfish’s death because of dirty water. I told my wife, catfish like dirty water. We eat our vegetables and catfishes from my aquaponics, none of the catfish dies. I told my wife her soulmate is going after her money, but my wife said money is not the issue, she sees him as a romantic soulmate, she is willing to destroy her marriage to enjoy living with him.

I did talk to my wife's mother, her mother, sisters the whole family supported her, saying if she gets ½ the assets in cash, they can enjoy spending the money together.

All these years of struggle go to waste and the most important person in my life is leaving me when I needed her most at this stage of my life. I love my wife a lot, I think most people would not be able to understand. I am willing to give up my life so that she can continue to enjoy her life.

I have struggled all these years building up the family and assets at the same time one step at a time. Now, in a moment, ½ of that assets will be robbed off and be given to a stranger who spent a few months together with my wife mostly on the internet. From Bazi and ZWDS is there a possibility that my wife returning back to this family? If yes, I am willing to accept her proposal, in the meantime, my young son will still have a mother, not a "broken" home and hope my unconditional love will enlighten her to return back to this family, then we have a happy family relationship ever after. The only question, can I really endure this, for how long...

Hi @lau0001 ,

For the reading, I know Masters here are very good, so I just in a hurry, and they will give you good opinion in reading.

But I just say one or two things, just like what I have written before...: be patient with your wife, live your life whatever it takes (don't give up, your kids still need you)...
    Your wife is only chit chat with other guys, you two are old enough so dont take any bad decision right now, hold it until next year...and you must think carefully to take care all that will happen next. Go take her, get vacation for you two and all of your family... maybe you can speak to make her awake...

In the mean time, about your wealth, secure it if you can, all of your wealth is only yourself that know it, maybe some you could give it in the name of your kids, hiding the some in other place... and the rest you must be relieved it, if it must be divide to your wife... Soon or later your wife will realize that what she was doing right now is broking his household, so be patient, keep watching her, until you must decide at a time..

All wealth can come and can go, but as long as the loved one is still there, so long as your love is still burning, then you can built it once again. Don't give up on her, it makes her love you than the others... but after watch for some times, than you must decide it at a time...

For this time, in my opinion, I just say prepare for all condition it will be happen, you are a genius one, so I think you can prepare to bear it for yourself. I cannot say you to decide to divorce with her, I know you loved her very much... so HOLD it for a moment... just find answer from other people, find the best answer, and prepare all that will happen. Cheers up even winter is coming :)

Online anton8888

• Contributor
    • G501++
      • View Profile

I read only the lower half of the story, and it is exactly happen to my brother, although with different beginning story... But something in common...

= WELL. THIS IS EXTORTION. Same happening with my brother story.
    And your wife does not deserve that, if your story are true.
    Stick to your own thinking, and begin splitting your inheritance to your kids. Don't let her know.
    If your wife is wise, she will thank you for that. If not, still none of her business.
    By the time you die, your wife cannot get an inch (unless your kids give it to her).

I have struggled all these years building up the family and assets at the same time one step at a time. Now, in a moment, ½ of that assets will be robbed off...
    = Even if that tenth of a half is given to your wife, that is not worthy.
    The best wife is when she is in your side through thick and thin.
    And the one who can do that, is the one who deserve all your wealth. As simple as that. Even if that "neighbor guy" (or stranger) is the one who do that...

From Bazi and ZWDS is there a possibility that my wife returning back to this family? If yes, I am willing to accept her proposal
    = Put your mind to rest, it won't happen now or then.
    My sis-in-law even wants to return (and swear that it won't happen), but she still returns to the same habit. Habit is habit, it won't change forever.

= My opinion holds. You have two choice.
    1. Pretend that you know nothing, and hurt your feeling by letting her hovering around with HIM.
    2. Get photos of her with her concubine, and end the story.
    I know it sounds cruel, but I HAVE TO choose the second if those are presented to me.

= ;D So keep your mind and soul to your catfish, your catfish deserves better.  ;D
    At least your catfish cannot hurt your feeling.
    Just make yourself happy, you deserve far better than that.

five arts forum

Fortune-telling / birth chart reading / predict your future services by Master Tony (aka aoefengshui). Area of interest:
    Category 1: Relationship/Peach Blossom/Marriage/Spouse/Divorce.
    Category 2: Wealth/Business/Investment/Legal Problem.
    Category 3: Career Plan/Career Move/Job Promotion/Study.
    Category 4: Health/Pregnancy/Children/Accident/Disaster.
    Category 5: The Luck of next 10 years: (Master Tony will work out your luck for next 10 years in general and point out the happening years for the important events).

Note: Master Tony will provide you the reading report in writing and also one private Q&A session afterwards. Everything to be conducted conveniently and anonymously via this forum online.

More detail | About Master Tony (aka aoefengshui) | Ask question privately | Post question in Pre-sales forum | Testimonials | View sample Fortune-telling report
    Tired of advertisement on the forum? Remove advertisement on the forum now. For detail, please click here.
    Learn fortune-telling skills from Master Tony (Purple Star Astrology / 紫微斗数 / ZWDS)

Features: Online private learning | one-on-one teaching | Everything starts from zero | 24/7 access to constantly updated learning materials | Medium of instruction: English

Tags:

Curious about my Chart Reading (Marriage, Life, Career, Health)

Started by scarletnovemberBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 25
    Views: 528
    Last post August 07, 2020, 10:35:27 PM
    by scarletnovember
    Recommended career and general love life

Started by mintcoloredeyeBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 16
    Views: 319
    Last post July 21, 2020, 03:18:22 PM
    by mintcoloredeye
    Kindly seeking advice regarding future employment using ZWDS..Appealing to kind masters.

Started by pleumjitBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 0
    Views: 81
    Last post July 09, 2020, 11:11:58 AM
    by pleumjit
    Advice about love life and favorable elements

Started by andromeda23Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 6
    Views: 281
    Last post June 13, 2020, 10:10:23 PM
    by andromeda23
    past life karma in which palace

Started by nilegemBoard Zi Wei Dou Shu (ZWDS) 紫微斗数

Replies: 1
    Views: 217
    Last post June 08, 2020, 11:16:57 PM
    by ArtofFugue
    Past life deva God

Started by nilegemBoard Si Zhu Ba Zi (SZBZ) 四柱八字

Views: 130
    Last post June 01, 2020, 09:29:27 PM
    by nilegem
    Life is Stuck - Drained in Debts-

Started by gautamkumarBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 9
    Views: 255
    Last post May 23, 2020, 11:02:11 PM
    by gautamkumar
    Humble request for reading (focus on marriage and love life, if will married)

Started by jtBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 19
    Views: 885
    Last post May 08, 2020, 12:23:42 PM
    by jt
    Humble request for reading (focus on career and love life)

Started by jtBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 47
    Views: 1218
    Last post May 09, 2020, 10:41:26 PM
    by jt
    Will my children be able to succeed in life with this Bazi chart?

Started by skyegalBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 2
    Views: 299
    Last post April 09, 2020, 10:53:41 PM
    by tyc
    My life

Started by KeithKo12345678Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 3
    Views: 262
    Last post March 15, 2020, 03:54:26 PM
    by KJS
    Planing to move to canada, is it going to be better life for my family?

Started by iketutmuliawanaBoard Request for divination [FREE]

Replies: 4
    Views: 329
    Last post March 20, 2020, 09:54:36 AM
    by iketutmuliawana
    Feeling depressed and worthless!!Whats wrong with my bazi chart?

Views: 360
    Last post February 27, 2020, 04:06:18 PM
    by TObaSANtex
    Feeling depressed and worthless!!Whats wrong with my bazi chart?

Views: 393
    Last post February 27, 2020, 04:34:34 PM
    by pleumjit
    Astrologer saved his life moving to an island

Started by socratesBoard Birth chart analysis for famous / infamous people

Views: 326
    Last post February 01, 2020, 12:12:00 AM
    by socrates
    elon musk(palace of body,conception,life)

Started by nin99Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 17
    Views: 701
    Last post July 15, 2020, 03:28:56 AM
    by nin99
    Seeking insight on my bazi chart

Started by lavieenroseBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 354
    Last post January 14, 2020, 10:02:22 PM
    by gentlejoker
    Pls read my bazi and give insight on my love life

Started by hailie877Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 12
    Views: 948
    Last post January 15, 2020, 06:20:07 PM
    by lilac_adv
    Seeking guidance on romance

Started by imahdBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 7
    Views: 421
    Last post January 15, 2020, 09:48:31 PM
    by imahd
    Will my life be smooth? What year is good for me to get married?

Started by moonBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 279
    Last post January 05, 2020, 10:17:46 AM
    by moon
    Life of a wanderer

Started by edwardw104Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 10
    Views: 590
    Last post January 04, 2020, 06:45:53 PM
    by bqwire
    Seeking for Guidance on behalf of a buddy

Started by joeteen28Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 5
    Views: 416
    Last post January 03, 2020, 11:28:35 AM
    by yoko
    Jobless for 2 years, sincerely seeking help and advice

Started by SimsnatelanBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 448
    Last post December 10, 2019, 09:27:45 PM
    by Simsnatelan
    Can Help Me See My Health and Love life for 2020? Please . Thank you!

Started by Unigrad1991Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 298
    Last post December 08, 2019, 07:07:36 PM
    by Unigrad1991
    Which chart will have more achievements in life?

Started by RemoteviewerBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 688
    Last post December 06, 2019, 08:52:37 PM
    by FlyingKite
    What is Life and Luck (命与运)

Started by OriginBoard Zi Wei Dou Shu (ZWDS) 紫微斗数

Views: 621
    Last post June 12, 2020, 06:48:09 PM
    by ArtofFugue
    Depression and suicidal thoughts can be a metaphysical issue! (+ real life case)

Started by ArtofFugueBoard Profound Standard

Views: 569
    Last post November 10, 2019, 11:53:53 PM
    by Sacrar
    ZWDS - Ziwei Tianfu in Life Palace

Started by OriginBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 16
    Views: 1653
    Last post November 04, 2019, 08:31:53 PM
    by Origin
    HELP with life

Started by BennettBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 39
    Views: 2368
    Last post January 17, 2020, 06:51:37 AM
    by BillionaireboyLam
    Life is stuck , can I meet angel investor to help on business this year ?

Started by Wooden riverBoard Request for divination [FREE]

Views: 500
    Last post January 17, 2020, 02:52:39 PM
    by aladanh

Disclaimer:

Your use of FiveArts.Info is at your sole risk. FiveArts.Info cannot be held responsible for the inaccuracy of the readings and information provided by its members.  FiveArts.Info owners, administrators, moderators, masters, members, partners expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind whether express or implied including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.

Total visits since 2014: