Author Topic: Requesting for the Bazi Chart reading of my husband  (Read 601 times)

Offline cmima

• Buddhism
  • G101-G300
  • Last Login:Hidden
    • View Profile
  • Requesting for the Bazi Chart reading of my husband
    « on: January 09, 2020, 12:46:59 PM »
    Hi Masters,

Looking forward for your help. How do you perceive my husband chart?From the spouse palace. What husband is he?And what is  the kind of relationship will and he had with his wife?

Thanks Shifus

Offline kuguakugua

• G51-G100
    • Last Login:April 01, 2020, 04:32:41 PM
    • View Profile
  • Re: Requesting for the Bazi Chart reading of my husband
    « Reply #1 on: January 09, 2020, 02:59:53 PM »
    I hope no big challenge between your relationship with him, but you may find some difficulties to deal with him because you are probably better than him in terms of maturity.

Offline cmima

• Buddhism
    • G101-G300
    • View Profile
    « Reply #2 on: January 09, 2020, 03:27:17 PM »
    I hope no big challenge between your relationship with him, but you may find some difficulties to deal with him because you are probably better than him in terms of maturity.

I do have challenges. Question please, Is he sitting on great wealth?

Offline kuguakugua

• G51-G100
    • View Profile
    « Reply #3 on: January 09, 2020, 04:36:37 PM »

Not really. it's true that his wealth in bazi is strong, but the day master is weak to handle it.

Offline cmima

• Buddhism
    • G101-G300
    • View Profile
    « Reply #4 on: January 09, 2020, 04:50:53 PM »

Not really. it's true that his wealth in bazi is strong, but the day master is weak to handle it.

Thank you kuguakugua,
    What do you mean by his day master is weak?
    Can you describe her wife(me) on his chart?

Offline kuguakugua

• G51-G100
    • View Profile
    « Reply #5 on: January 10, 2020, 11:23:52 AM »

Thank you kuguakugua,
    What do you mean by his day master is weak?
    Can you describe her wife(me) on his chart?

It's a bazi term to describe the level of self-consciousness of a personality.
    I can't describe you from his chart, it's his chart so it's all about him;

Offline Yogiverigud

• G51-G100
    • Last Login:March 28, 2020, 10:01:25 PM
    • View Profile
    « Reply #6 on: January 11, 2020, 11:59:57 AM »
    Hi Masters,

Looking forward for your help. How do you perceive my husband chart?From the spouse palace. What husband is he?And what is  the kind of relationship will and he had with his wife?

Thanks Shifus

Let me try ya...

He is Kui Gang day master, a determined, stubborn person. Geng likes meet fire to sharpen but no target = lots hidden thoughts. A difficult but have charisma person... and his money is so-so

Offline hellokitty888

• G101-G300
    • Last Login:April 02, 2020, 02:47:51 PM
    • View Profile
    « Reply #7 on: January 14, 2020, 03:50:55 PM »
    Hi Masters,

Thanks Shifus

I just want to help.

As I read in the chart, your husband is a weak daymaster. Weak DM shows that he is a weak person, if he find difficulties or any obstacles, he will stop or delay or go back. He need support, especially from you as his wife. Without support maybe he will not last long. He is a good man, have a good heart. I see manu of clash in his chart, maybe he has diseases that he ignores.
    And about you in the chart, your position is a supporter for him, just like a wife is. Maybe you dont have good communication with his families, because his families always tendency to pressing you to much, and make you feel not convenience.
    In a family, communication is an important thing, so without communication it will not be exist a good couple husband and wife, and I think your husband want to hear if you speak what you need and feel to him.

Offline cmima

• Buddhism
    • G101-G300
    • View Profile
    « Reply #8 on: January 14, 2020, 04:04:03 PM »
    Hi Masters,

Thanks Shifus

I just want to help.

As I read in the chart, your husband is a weak daymaster. Weak DM shows that he is a weak person, if he find difficulties or any obstacles, he will stop or delay or go back. He need support, especially from you as his wife. Without support maybe he will not last long. He is a good man, have a good heart. I see manu of clash in his chart, maybe he has diseases that he ignores.
    And about you in the chart, your position is a supporter for him, just like a wife is. Maybe you dont have good communication with his families, because his families always tendency to pressing you to much, and make you feel not convenience.
    In a family, communication is an important thing, so without communication it will not be exist a good couple husband and wife, and I think your husband want to hear if you speak what you need and feel to him.

Thank you Hello Kitty888.

Attached is my Bazi, how do you perceived my chart?how do you see my husband on my bazi chart?

There is two DO from my chart but I prefer not to tackle it because I do harm when some Bosses tried me. I am commited only to my Hubby.

Thank You in advance.

Offline hellokitty888

• G101-G300
    • View Profile
    « Reply #9 on: January 14, 2020, 05:17:11 PM »
    Hi Masters,

Thanks Shifus

I just want to help.

As I read in the chart, your husband is a weak daymaster. Weak DM shows that he is a weak person, if he find difficulties or any obstacles, he will stop or delay or go back. He need support, especially from you as his wife. Without support maybe he will not last long. He is a good man, have a good heart. I see many of clash in his chart, maybe he has diseases that he ignores.

Attached is my Bazi, how do you perceived my chart?how do you see my husband on my bazi chart?

There is two DO from my chart but I prefer not to tackle it because I do harm when some Bosses tried me. I am commited only to my Hubby.

Thank You in advance.

A quiet hot chart. In this chart you press your husband. I just think you and your husband not match. You need someone that can give you everything you want while your husband need you to support him. You and him will always disagree almost for everything. You are smart woman, became a leader, and maybe suit to become a household too. You have ability to attracted men. Now or later your marriage maybe no last long... you and him will suffer because you two have different character.
    Sorry, I just write what I read in the chart.

Offline cmima

• Buddhism
    • G101-G300
    • View Profile
    « Reply #10 on: January 14, 2020, 06:11:37 PM »
    Hi Masters,

Thanks Shifus

I just want to help.

As I read in the chart, your husband is a weak daymaster. Weak DM shows that he is a weak person, if he find difficulties or any obstacles, he will stop or delay or go back. He need support, especially from you as his wife. Without support maybe he will not last long. He is a good man, have a good heart. I see many of clash in his chart, maybe he has diseases that he ignores.

Thank You in advance.

A quiet hot chart. In this chart you press your husband. I just think you and your husband not match. You need someone that can give you everything you want while your husband need you to support him. You and him will always disagree almost for everything. You are smart woman, became a leader, and maybe suit to become a household too. You have ability to attracted men. Now or later your marriage maybe no last long... you and him will suffer because you two have different character.

Thank you HelloKitty for your reading. How do you see my wealth on my chart?

Thanks in advance

Offline hellokitty888

• G101-G300
    • View Profile
    « Reply #11 on: January 15, 2020, 11:04:18 AM »
    Hi Masters,

Thanks Shifus

I just want to help.

Thank You in advance.

Thanks in advance

Unfortunately, your natal chart show that your wealth is in your spouse position, that mean you need your spouse to get income. But I see sign of hurting spouse, you really have tendency to hurt your spouse, whoever he is.
    Yong of your chart is water, and it exist in the next period, in 2022 as long as 2 decade, you will be in good periods, that mean maybe all your work and maybe you can do biz that will be successful.
    Than I see that you may have bad health attacking your genital organ and intestine, it has been occur since 2017 and still last specially in this period and next periods.
    Thats all is your condition that I've seen through your chart. Sorry that I just write what it is, I just write what I read from the chart.

Offline cmima

• Buddhism
    • G101-G300
    • View Profile
    « Reply #12 on: January 15, 2020, 11:36:48 AM »
    Hi Masters,

Thanks Shifus

I just want to help.

Thank You in advance.

Thanks in advance

Unfortunately, your natal chart show that your wealth is in your spouse position, that mean you need your spouse to get income. But I see sign of hurting spouse, you really have tendency to hurt your spouse, whoever he is.
    Yong of your chart is water, and it exist in the next period, in 2022 as long as 2 decade, you will be in good periods, that mean maybe all your work and maybe you can do biz that will be successful.
    Than I see that you may have bad health attacking your genital organ and intestine, it has been occur since 2017 and still last specially in this period and next periods.
    Thats all is your condition that I've seen through your chart. Sorry that I just write what it is, I just write what I read from the chart.

Thank you Hello Kitty.

Offline hellokitty888

• G101-G300
    • View Profile
    « Reply #13 on: January 15, 2020, 03:48:33 PM »
    Hi Masters,

Thanks Shifus

I just want to help.

Thank You in advance.

Thanks in advance

Thank you Hello Kitty.

Just prepare yourself, prepare for everything, prepare for your health too. I know you are a good person though, you dont want to cheat from your hubby. Destiny just have been lined from above, and sometimes we cannot against the line. Follow the right things, follow the ancestor principal of goodness, even though that difficult. God Bless You...

five arts forum

Re: Requesting for the Bazi Chart reading of my husband
    « Reply #13 on: January 15, 2020, 03:48:33 PM »
    Fortune-telling / birth chart reading / predict your future services by Master Tony (aka aoefengshui). Area of interest:
    Category 1: Relationship/Peach Blossom/Marriage/Spouse/Divorce.
    Category 2: Wealth/Business/Investment/Legal Problem.
    Category 3: Career Plan/Career Move/Job Promotion/Study.
    Category 4: Health/Pregnancy/Children/Accident/Disaster.
    Category 5: The Luck of next 10 years: (Master Tony will work out your luck for next 10 years in general and point out the happening years for the important events).
    Category 6: The Luck of next 12 months: (Master Tony will work out your luck for next 12 months in general and point out the happening months for the important events.)
    Category 7: Your own Category which didn’t mention above.

Note: Master Tony will provide you the reading report in writing and also one private Q&A session afterwards. Everything to be conducted conveniently and anonymously via this forum online.

More detail | About Master Tony (aka aoefengshui) | Ask question privately | Post question in Pre-sales forum | Testimonials | View sample Fortune-telling report
    Tired of advertisement on the forum? Remove advertisement on the forum now. For detail, please click here.
    Learn fortune-telling skills from Master Tony (Purple Star Astrology / 紫微斗数 / ZWDS)

Features: Online private learning | one-on-one teaching | Everything starts from zero | 24/7 access to constantly updated learning materials | Medium of instruction: English
    Bazi reading service:
    Click here to view detail | Real Bazi reading reports (coming soon)

Tags:

Laziness and bazi

Started by leoboy21Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 1
    Views: 13
    Last post Today at 02:13:35 PM
    by johnyqi
    Reading on relationship and character

Started by chandelierBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 2
    Views: 60
    Last post April 04, 2020, 11:21:41 PM
    by chandelier
    Please help me to analyse Bazi

Started by wrathalBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 3
    Views: 92
    Last post March 31, 2020, 04:15:21 PM
    by johnyqi
    5 Metal elements in chart

Started by yandaokiaBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 8
    Views: 147
    Last post March 31, 2020, 12:28:36 AM
    by Gmuli
    Please help me to analyse Bazi

Started by fabrebenBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 5
    Views: 133
    Last post March 28, 2020, 07:20:07 PM
    by johnyqi
    Jinx Bazi

Started by DelBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 134
    Last post March 28, 2020, 03:26:13 AM
    by Del
    Please help to read my bazi

Started by Little angelBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 149
    Last post March 26, 2020, 05:13:22 PM
    by Eldon Zheng
    Help me bazi chart

Started by LubuBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 7
    Views: 188
    Last post March 27, 2020, 02:04:30 PM
    by Lubu
    Can we tell if a person is romantic or not through bazi?

Started by TearsofjoyxdBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 9
    Views: 282
    Last post Today at 02:10:22 PM
    by johnyqi
    How bad is the punishment and clash? Pls help me to decode my bazi

Started by chewakBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 12
    Views: 453
    Last post March 27, 2020, 06:43:04 AM
    by rainmaster
    Love/Relationship Reading

Started by workingmom101Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 125
    Last post March 15, 2020, 03:25:30 PM
    by workingmom101
    My chart with uncured disease

Started by AntonioBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 17
    Views: 415
    Last post March 21, 2020, 10:19:18 AM
    by djheath
    Follow Wealth Chart? Bazi with Wealth element in abundance

Replies: 6
    Views: 261
    Last post March 16, 2020, 07:16:49 AM
    by chewak
    Millionaire Chart? Is it true?

Replies: 11
    Views: 347
    Last post March 19, 2020, 06:59:37 AM
    by chewak
    Business Opening , 2 dates , better one, why? QMDJ BAZI ZWDS

Started by FloraBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 187
    Last post March 10, 2020, 09:31:36 PM
    by Gmuli
    Chart reading for couple

Started by 9e2609Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 9
    Views: 243
    Last post March 08, 2020, 10:10:14 PM
    by 9e2609
    Career & Relationship reading for next Luck Pillar. Please help!

Started by namnamnamBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 4
    Views: 177
    Last post March 13, 2020, 11:20:26 PM
    by cherish.habor
    Help to analyze bazi of my yaya

Started by cmimaBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 198
    Last post March 08, 2020, 08:45:48 PM
    by cmima
    Help: bazi reading for career

Started by bumitrapBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 10
    Views: 333
    Last post March 19, 2020, 11:23:34 AM
    by bumitrap
    bazi help: 5 years dating fail despite peach blossom (Wu-Xu DM), career stagnant

Started by HelloItsMeBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 189
    Last post March 03, 2020, 08:11:24 PM
    by johnyqi
    Jam tikus, yg mana chart saya?

Started by Haseo96Board Analisa Nasib

Views: 57
    Last post March 03, 2020, 09:41:44 PM
    by Baretta
    What would you expect to see in a Bazi Report?

Started by renBoard Si Zhu Ba Zi (SZBZ) 四柱八字

Views: 93
    Last post March 03, 2020, 03:29:57 AM
    by TObaSANtex
    Re : Can help to interpret the reading of this qian 簽?

Started by dukgohBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 96
    Last post March 05, 2020, 02:45:47 PM
    by nemurii
    Request for ZWDS reading for Twin

Started by donaldpywBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 139
    Last post March 01, 2020, 02:53:07 PM
    by johnyqi
    Job insecurity, poor health and relationship with husband and children

Started by GingerbreadBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 36
    Views: 667
    Last post March 03, 2020, 06:56:21 PM
    by Gingerbread
    Feeling depressed and worthless!!Whats wrong with my bazi chart?

Started by pleumjitBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 167
    Last post February 27, 2020, 04:06:18 PM
    by TObaSANtex
    Feeling depressed and worthless!!Whats wrong with my bazi chart?

Started by pleumjitBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 218
    Last post February 27, 2020, 04:34:34 PM
    by pleumjit
    Bazi for entrepreneurs

Started by play1Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 0
    Views: 161
    Last post February 27, 2020, 02:14:51 AM
    by play1
    Bazi profile

Started by cmimaBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 0
    Views: 119
    Last post February 26, 2020, 11:59:24 AM
    by cmima
    New to Bazi.. Need help with career and direction

Started by leoboy21Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 215
    Last post February 26, 2020, 05:28:24 PM
    by rainmaster

Disclaimer:

Your use of FiveArts.Info is at your sole risk. FiveArts.Info cannot be held responsible for the inaccuracy of the readings and information provided by its members.  FiveArts.Info owners, administrators, moderators, masters, members, partners expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind whether express or implied including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.

Total visits since 2014: