Author Topic: Self + Resource heavy chart meets Chang Shen LP = Death?  (Read 817 times)

Online tyc

• G501++
  • Last Login:Today at 02:15:44 AM
    • View Profile
  • Re: Self + Resource heavy chart meets Chang Shen LP = Death?
    « Reply #15 on: January 23, 2020, 02:22:37 AM »
    [Hidden post: You need login to forum to see it.]
    If everything in life is measurable, then understanding destiny would be as simple as counting 1, 2, and 3.

Offline ren

• Contributor
    • G501++
    • Last Login:Hidden
    • View Profile
    « Reply #16 on: January 23, 2020, 05:17:44 AM »
    I see "Quote" but it is proper to "Reply"

Offline gentlejoker

• G301-G400
    • Last Login:Today at 05:16:13 AM
    • View Profile
    « Reply #17 on: January 23, 2020, 09:28:24 AM »
    I don't know anything about ZWDS, so no comment there.

Chou is Metal tomb. So the You + Chou won't change anything. When Si(Snake) shows up in the LP, it will combine with Chou & You to form a metal frame. There are schools out there saying that there must be Metal in the month branch or in the LP for it to transform. I disagree with that concept. The best way to confirm that is for you to not listen to me or anyone. Observe when that happens in your life and see which one is correct. No one knows your life better than yourself.   

@gentlejoker No worries about the ZWDS part, I hope someone in that department could give me answers eventually.

What should have happened if Si + You + Chou did combine together, but there wasn't any Metal elements in the HS?

And what would happen if LP's HS eventually appears either a Xin / Geng Metal element, but without the Si (Snake) EB, apart from Annual Pillar passing by?

For my future reference what should have and would have happened.

Thank you!
    In my opinion, combination and transformation always take place. Many believe otherwise. You will have to pay close attention to see which one is correct.

When Si + You + Chou meets will give you lots of Metal. Is Metal favorable to your DM? Yes. What is Metal in relation to your DM? Relationship & Authority.

Yi Geng = Geng denotes a union or a bonding. As Geng is favorable to you, I can say it's a good one. This formation is afraid of Fire(Horse) because it will likely break it apart. Xin refers to lover & 7K.

@gentlejoker what if Si + You + Chou meets Fire LP? Will it still be effective? Or is that going to hurt my relationship, since Fire elements hurt my Metal.

Why would Horse in particular hurts the Yi + Geng combination? Would the Ding Fire in Horse EB be strong enough to affect the combo? Or is it because Horse's main Qi is Fire, that's why it will hurt the Metal transformation?
    Yes, Fire will always counter the Metal.

Yes, Horse is in the middle of summer and has the strongest fire.

Offline Han

• Contributor
    • G501++
    • Last Login:February 22, 2020, 06:56:22 PM
    • View Profile
    « Reply #18 on: January 24, 2020, 07:05:02 PM »
    Hope the new year brings goodness to everyone...

Based on https://fivearts.info/fivearts/index.php?topic=2086.0 :

生地相逢,壯年不祿。(此言劫印重重,又行日主長生之地,主死。)
    When the Jie and the Direct Resource is abundant and prosperous, and one’s self is undergoing the luck of Chang Sheng to self, denote death.

Can someone please give some insight into the following chart:

DM                     LP   (At Chang Shen)
    DING   YI     JIA  GUI    WU
    CHOU YOU  YIN  HAI    WU

Will something bad happen?
    What are the favourable elements for this chart?

Thank you!

You translate it wrong the encrypted massage Cupid.

The translation of that writting is:
    Year pillar exactly appear in current LP. (生地 Birth spot is Year pillar. Because people only ask you born in what year).
    In AP year that make DM strong, is not carry prosperity meaning.
    This referring to configuration inside AP year pillar consist with RW+Resources - a very strong AP year for DM.
    And the last requirement, DM Chang Sheng in their own Day pillar.
    Timing of DM dead.

Note.
    Hmm it's a formula need for further investigation.
    If I found it correct consistently in 3 BaZi, I will post again.
    In a mean time anyone please help to investigate this formula too ya.

Almost knowing something and actually knowing something are as far apart as the sky to the ground.
                                                           - hanfivearts@gmail.com -

Offline Cupid

• G1-G50
    • Last Login:February 15, 2020, 08:49:23 PM
      • View Profile
    Re: Self + Resource heavy chart meets Chang Shen LP = Death?
    « Reply #19 on: January 25, 2020, 12:44:27 AM »

I think Ren prefers chart from bazi-calculator.com

Hi @tyc

I do use that webpage at times, too. And I think that gives the chart I initially provided. I hope @ren can clarify whether the chart I provided is indeed incorrect.

Thank you.

Offline Cupid

• G1-G50
      • View Profile
    « Reply #20 on: January 25, 2020, 12:46:35 AM »

Sorry look like I may have a browser issue somewhere.

@ren does that mean the chart I provided is indeed correct?
    If so, can you please give me some feedback based on the answers I'd provided previously in answer to your questions?

Thank you.

Offline Cupid

• G1-G50
      • View Profile
    « Reply #21 on: January 25, 2020, 12:51:06 AM »

Chou is Metal tomb. So the You + Chou won't change anything. When Si(Snake) shows up in the LP, it will combine with Chou & You to form a metal frame. There are schools out there saying that there must be Metal in the month branch or in the LP for it to transform. I disagree with that concept. The best way to confirm that is for you to not listen to me or anyone. Observe when that happens in your life and see which one is correct. No one knows your life better than yourself.   

@gentlejoker No worries about the ZWDS part, I hope someone in that department could give me answers eventually.

What should have happened if Si + You + Chou did combine together, but there wasn't any Metal elements in the HS?

And what would happen if LP's HS eventually appears either a Xin / Geng Metal element, but without the Si (Snake) EB, apart from Annual Pillar passing by?

Thank you!
    In my opinion, combination and transformation always take place. Many believe otherwise. You will have to pay close attention to see which one is correct.

When Si + You + Chou meets will give you lots of Metal. Is Metal favorable to your DM? Yes. What is Metal in relation to your DM? Relationship & Authority.

Yi Geng = Geng denotes a union or a bonding. As Geng is favorable to you, I can say it's a good one. This formation is afraid of Fire(Horse) because it will likely break it apart. Xin refers to lover & 7K.

@gentlejoker what if Si + You + Chou meets Fire LP? Will it still be effective? Or is that going to hurt my relationship, since Fire elements hurt my Metal.

Why would Horse in particular hurts the Yi + Geng combination? Would the Ding Fire in Horse EB be strong enough to affect the combo? Or is it because Horse's main Qi is Fire, that's why it will hurt the Metal transformation?

@gentlejoker

Thanks for the explanation!

So Fire elements do have a conflicting interest in my chart?
    On the one hand it helps to weaken my strong chart, but it also counters my favourable Metal element. Is that why you mentioned Fire is quite difficult to classify if its favourable or unfavourable to my chart?

Offline Cupid

• G1-G50
      • View Profile
    « Reply #22 on: January 25, 2020, 01:16:18 AM »
    Hope the new year brings goodness to everyone...

Based on https://fivearts.info/fivearts/index.php?topic=2086.0 :

When the Jie and the Direct Resource is abundant and prosperous, and one’s self is undergoing the luck of Chang Sheng to self, denote death.

Can someone please give some insight into the following chart:

DM                     LP   (At Chang Shen)
    DING   YI     JIA  GUI    WU
    CHOU YOU  YIN  HAI    WU

Will something bad happen?
    What are the favourable elements for this chart?

Thank you!

You translate it wrong the encrypted massage Cupid.

The translation of that writting is:
    Year pillar exactly appear in current LP. (生地 Birth spot is Year pillar. Because people only ask you born in what year).
    In AP year that make DM strong, is not carry prosperity meaning.
    This referring to configuration inside AP year pillar consist with RW+Resources - a very strong AP year for DM.
    And the last requirement, DM Chang Sheng in their own Day pillar.
    Timing of DM dead.

Note.
    Hmm it's a formula need for further investigation.
    If I found it correct consistently in 3 BaZi, I will post again.
    In a mean time anyone please help to investigate this formula too ya.

Hi @Han

Thanks for providing an alternate translation of the above formula. Hopefully it doesn't really mean what I initially thought it might be, cause it can be quite terrifying...

On top of that initial translation, my ZWDS LP Health is under attack by lots of Hua Ji & Self Ji stars... That kinda made me think it might not be a good sign... Hopefully its not as bad as what I think!

Cheers!

Offline Cupid

• G1-G50
      • View Profile
    « Reply #23 on: January 25, 2020, 01:26:37 AM »
    Happy Chinese New Year to everyone who celebrates!
    May the coming new year bring prosperity, health and happiness to everyone...

Warm wishes.
    Thanks for all the feedback at the meantime.

Offline gentlejoker

• G301-G400
    • Last Login:Today at 05:16:13 AM
    • View Profile
    « Reply #24 on: January 25, 2020, 10:19:35 PM »

Thank you!

@gentlejoker

On the one hand it helps to weaken my strong chart, but it also counters my favourable Metal element. Is that why you mentioned Fire is quite difficult to classify if its favourable or unfavourable to my chart?
    When you reach that situation, handle it in a balanced way.

Online nin99

• G301-G400
    • Last Login:February 23, 2020, 06:02:35 PM
    • View Profile
    « Reply #25 on: January 26, 2020, 04:07:49 AM »
    Your resource are bad in your case hai yin,insicate that you move at least 1 time s in a new town
    But look at this
    Bing gui ren ding
    Chen si  zi mao
    Thought my chart is weak!wu shen lp plus ji hai is good!I loose everything due to a clash with w rich father.hope shen zi chen will help me!zi will nulllified hai year.

In your case you will meet u half in 2021.your chart is very good with power and money in host position hour and day

Online nin99

• G301-G400
    • Last Login:February 23, 2020, 06:02:35 PM
    • View Profile
    « Reply #26 on: January 26, 2020, 04:10:22 AM »
    Your health is ok!with strong resorce=strong health.you are proctted by gui and ding.if you see 7k...your chart will like!

Offline Cupid

• G1-G50
      • View Profile
    « Reply #27 on: January 26, 2020, 04:51:52 PM »

Thank you!

@gentlejoker

When you reach that situation, handle it in a balanced way.

@gentlejoker  thanks for the advice! Will sure do!

Offline Cupid

• G1-G50
      • View Profile
    « Reply #28 on: January 26, 2020, 05:10:56 PM »
    [Hidden post: You need 40 posts to see it. You currently have 0. Join the paid subscription and see this hidden post now.]

Offline Cupid

• G1-G50
      • View Profile
    « Reply #29 on: January 26, 2020, 05:18:17 PM »
    Your health is ok!with strong resorce=strong health.you are proctted by gui and ding.if you see 7k...your chart will like!

Hi @nin99

If strong resource = strong health, what would the unfavourable aspects of having too strong Resource elements have to my overall chart?
    How can Gui + Ding protect me? Woudn't both HS clash each other, apart from having Jia + Yi (Wood elements) standing in between them?
    Can you please explain to me how you come up with the conclusion that my chart will like 7K (Xin)?
    I'd come to understand that Metal elements are favourable to me, from gentlejoker's explanation, but could you please explain a bit more how you come up with the conclusion?

Thank you.

five arts forum

« Reply #29 on: January 26, 2020, 05:18:17 PM »
    Fortune-telling / birth chart reading / predict your future services by Master Tony (aka aoefengshui). Area of interest:
    Category 1: Relationship/Peach Blossom/Marriage/Spouse/Divorce.
    Category 2: Wealth/Business/Investment/Legal Problem.
    Category 3: Career Plan/Career Move/Job Promotion/Study.
    Category 4: Health/Pregnancy/Children/Accident/Disaster.
    Category 5: The Luck of next 10 years: (Master Tony will work out your luck for next 10 years in general and point out the happening years for the important events).
    Category 6: The Luck of next 12 months: (Master Tony will work out your luck for next 12 months in general and point out the happening months for the important events.)
    Category 7: Your own Category which didn’t mention above.

Note: Master Tony will provide you the reading report in writing and also one private Q&A session afterwards. Everything to be conducted conveniently and anonymously via this forum online.

More detail | About Master Tony (aka aoefengshui) | Ask question privately | Post question in Pre-sales forum | Testimonials | View sample Fortune-telling report
    Tired of advertisement on the forum? Remove advertisement on the forum now. For detail, please click here.
    Learn fortune-telling skills from Master Tony (Purple Star Astrology / 紫微斗数 / ZWDS)

Features: Online private learning | one-on-one teaching | Everything starts from zero | 24/7 access to constantly updated learning materials | Medium of instruction: English
    Bazi reading service:
    Click here to view detail | Real Bazi reading reports (coming soon)

Tags:

Please help me with this bazi chart selection

Started by mellBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 7
    Views: 126
    Last post February 22, 2020, 10:09:40 PM
    by mell
    Advice on Interpreting her Chart

Started by cmimaBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 9
    Views: 212
    Last post February 16, 2020, 09:29:15 PM
    by cmima
    How to know your own zwds shen gong

Started by LubuBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 3
    Views: 118
    Last post February 15, 2020, 06:18:28 PM
    by Sebest
    Good investment for Ren Shen hour pillar)

Started by Regina0806Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 0
    Views: 55
    Last post February 12, 2020, 09:02:51 AM
    by Regina0806
    shen zi chen-arrive

Started by nin99Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 26
    Views: 402
    Last post February 16, 2020, 01:26:58 AM
    by nin99
    unveil mystery chart

Started by socratesBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 73
    Last post February 04, 2020, 10:33:13 PM
    by socrates
    can help me read my chart

Started by lkm88Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 249
    Last post February 19, 2020, 01:33:31 AM
    by divinerchan
    Can help me read my boyfriend's chart?

Started by JenniferBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 266
    Last post February 04, 2020, 03:08:26 PM
    by Baretta
    Kobe bryants death!

Started by pleumjitBoard Si Zhu Ba Zi (SZBZ) 四柱八字

Views: 113
    Last post January 27, 2020, 04:44:40 PM
    by pleumjit
    Kobe bryant's death!!

Started by pleumjitBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 127
    Last post January 27, 2020, 04:40:41 PM
    by pleumjit
    Can you read my Bazi chart? Pd: I wish you a great new year from South America.

Started by VeroLouBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 5
    Views: 236
    Last post January 27, 2020, 06:47:08 PM
    by johnyqi
    Please help reading my bazi chart

Started by JolieBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 2
    Views: 232
    Last post January 25, 2020, 08:45:04 PM
    by Jolie
    Original bazi sect in chinese video shen sha 易学洪辛 youtube channel

Started by nilegemBoard Si Zhu Ba Zi (SZBZ) 四柱八字

Replies: 1
    Views: 134
    Last post January 22, 2020, 12:40:09 AM
    by Alvinoktav
    Chart reading for career

Started by Ellie24Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 6
    Views: 272
    Last post January 18, 2020, 08:12:34 AM
    by Ellie24
    Bazi Chart - Can you help me interpret it and advice to become my best version

Started by ConieBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 144
    Last post January 16, 2020, 01:12:53 AM
    by Conie
    A Glance at My Birth Chart

Started by aonekoBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 3
    Views: 168
    Last post January 15, 2020, 01:40:49 AM
    by johnyqi
    Favourable elements for this chart?

Started by ZeromonsterBoard 3. Art of Life (Birthchart Analysis)

Views: 368
    Last post January 24, 2020, 06:43:59 PM
    by Zeromonster
    Suspicious death

Views: 159
    Last post January 14, 2020, 02:24:54 AM
    by FlyingKite
    Seeking insight on my bazi chart

Started by lavieenroseBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 153
    Last post January 14, 2020, 10:02:22 PM
    by gentlejoker
    Chart Reading for 2020

Started by MeowyBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 159
    Last post January 09, 2020, 10:19:30 PM
    by Meowy
    Requesting for the Bazi Chart reading of my husband

Started by cmimaBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 13
    Views: 453
    Last post January 15, 2020, 03:48:33 PM
    by hellokitty888
    Practicing martial arts in year 2020- good idea/timing? Chart attached...

Started by reallyreallylikesyouBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 150
    Last post January 04, 2020, 06:36:10 PM
    by darkp
    Is there still hope for love in my chart? Please help me

Started by rykielBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 16
    Views: 559
    Last post January 06, 2020, 11:55:35 AM
    by rykiel
    Please help me read my chart! Fake follower chart

Started by amorettoBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 105
    Views: 1589
    Last post January 21, 2020, 01:33:24 AM
    by blackswan
    2020 Birth Chart Reading please?

Started by tayyowBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 11
    Views: 449
    Last post January 10, 2020, 05:57:50 AM
    by gentlejoker
    Happy new year!Zi geng arrive with shen zi chen for the first time.

Replies: 23
    Views: 666
    Last post January 09, 2020, 11:02:22 PM
    by nin99
    What is a Broken Goat Blade/Yang Knife structure chart?

Started by TearsofjoyxdBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 2
    Views: 208
    Last post December 28, 2019, 11:23:46 PM
    by j27945
    Can someone help me to read my chart

Started by nilegemBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 14
    Views: 477
    Last post December 29, 2019, 07:40:41 AM
    by nilegem
    Need help with dry Chart

Started by JhanBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 328
    Last post December 30, 2019, 07:19:28 PM
    by Jhan
    Plotting zwds chart

Started by JjunlimitBoard Zi Wei Dou Shu (ZWDS) 紫微斗数

Views: 253
    Last post December 14, 2019, 10:24:30 PM
    by Jjunlimit

Disclaimer:

Your use of FiveArts.Info is at your sole risk. FiveArts.Info cannot be held responsible for the inaccuracy of the readings and information provided by its members.  FiveArts.Info owners, administrators, moderators, masters, members, partners expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind whether express or implied including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.

Total visits since 2014: