Author Topic: shen zi chen-arrive  (Read 904 times)

Offline nin99

• G301-G400
  • Last Login:July 04, 2020, 03:29:45 PM
    • View Profile
  • shen zi chen-arrive
    « on: February 05, 2020, 02:31:47 PM »
    Hello everyone,

Just 1 question:
    how will be this year for me
    bing gui ren ding
    chen si   zi   mao

in my new lp wu shen -started after 10 december 2018-first ap was an disaster-loosing an building to rent take by my rich father
    i WANT TO KNOW IF AP WILL BE ABLE TO SUPPORT ME IN ORDER TO DO DERMATOLOGY OR OPHTALMOLOGOGY AND IF LP AND AP SUPPORT MY EDUCATION-WANT TO BE A GREAT DOCTOR-IN ORDER TO BE MY FIRST SOURCE OF MONEY

Do you think my chart is suitable to be a doctor-if not-what job you will reconand me?!
    in ding wei lp -next will be good or bad
    1-31 very bad for me-esppecially 21 ji you-2013.2014,2015 were good

dob-10 december 1987 8 10am

Offline nin99

• G301-G400
    • View Profile
  • Re: shen zi chen-arrive
    « Reply #1 on: February 05, 2020, 06:41:55 PM »
    @Gmuli AND @Remoteviewer  CAN you join to this topic,in order to random an opinion about this chart,this lp and this ap.
    2019 was very bad ap-in first lp
    Hope I can meet an mentor to be a great doctor in order to devop me in my financial field.

Thank you

Offline Gmuli

• Deian
    • G501++
    • Last Login:June 25, 2020, 12:22:03 AM
    • https://bright-hall.net
    • View Profile
    • Bright Hall. net
    « Reply #2 on: February 05, 2020, 07:00:00 PM »
    @Gmuli AND @Remoteviewer  CAN you join to this topic,in order to random an opinion about this chart,this lp and this ap.
    Hope I can meet an mentor to be a great doctor in order to devop me in my financial field.

Thank you

I'm reworking my bazi reading style again, adding symbolic stars and stuff, so need more time to test the new stuff on cases before I use in forums.

If you want you can ask in Liu Yao / Divination part of the forum, though.
    Just need to make a hexagram and members can read it.
    Info here about it:
    https://fivearts.info/fivearts/index.php?topic=16510.0

Offline nin99

• G301-G400
    • View Profile
    « Reply #3 on: February 05, 2020, 09:04:42 PM »

Thank you

I'm reworking my bazi reading style again, adding symbolic stars and stuff, so need more time to test the new stuff on cases before I use in forums.

Info here about it:

dowland your software...so what you see?don t know to read...anyway thank you very much.
    don t undersand anything

Offline Gmuli

• Deian
    • G501++
    • View Profile
    • Bright Hall. net
    « Reply #4 on: February 05, 2020, 09:59:10 PM »
    [Hidden post: You need login to forum to see it.]

Offline nin99

• G301-G400
    • View Profile
    « Reply #5 on: February 05, 2020, 10:43:49 PM »
    [Hidden post: You need login to forum to see it.]

Thank you

Info here about it:

dowland your software...so what you see?don t know to read...anyway thank you very much.
    don t undersand anything

np, it can be messy.

The way I would currently read the bazi I think there is some position of authority connected to many, many people that you can take later in life. Until then the people around will partially help you get wealth, partially push it away. So I think doctor can work out, it usually needs more indirect resource, but here Chen/authority is doing a lot of work, that is very beneficial, so even if it isnt doctor it would be something influential later in life.

You Metal could have been a problem because it will close Chen. And Chen is better to stay open. But overall I think its very good late years, the road to there may be with a lot of ups and downs, though. : )

For Yi Jing... I can ask on your place, here we go:
    (41.1 > 40)
    https://www.bright-hall.net/wwg/41,1,0,0,1,0,1,8,7,2020-02-05,15:51

So can you become a doctor... Yea, I think so, if not on that path something else may show up that will be worth it. By itself the task will be very, very difficult, but will have overwhelming help from many people. Initially may look like it won't work, or like people that are important for it to work are against you but that may change as well.

Will that help be enough to actually accomplish it... Will really depend on you I guess, as the finish line is too far to be clear yet. But there are these 2 clear ideas, it will be difficult, but there will be support from people as well and if that doesn't work out, trying to do it may lead to something nicer, but different meanwhile. : )

Hi Gmuli,
    You think for good doctor I need mao,since I am strong dm?!
    If I wss week I need resource?

Ji you lp,2016 I loose my gf since she divroce of me
    Yin jia wu bing
    Hai shen xu shen
    I descrease in money my father company was close for 6 month s in 2016 4 in 2017 due to a clash with sysrem
    Than in 2019 I loose my building again
    Bing bing jia ji
    Shen xu xu hai
    At the branch from 2019 is same with 2016 but dufferent lp but same stem from ap like ji you lp?!

What to do with my life?!to do a second specialization in medical field like dermatology or ophtalmology?
    Will I be an succesful bussiesman?
    Wei ding lp and bing lp yin si will help me to make alot of money?

Than if my parent s will die I will loose everything becauae ahe will nit give me anything even if I was born in rich family I am poor,but not this ia my problem the oroblem is that I do 11 of medicine and never wanted to do this,thonk sports man or bussines were better!?
    Ji you lp just 2014 2015 2013 were good!20q6 2017 wete the year s were my mental was destroied by stresses I become very disparate-hope can find my mentor.

You lp you clash mai-what is mean?make me a person with depression?
    You zi -problem with drinking
    You plus si-make the root of bing to be like at trr without root?
    Chen you-transform to metal?

Offline Gmuli

• Deian
    • G501++
    • View Profile
    • Bright Hall. net
    « Reply #6 on: February 05, 2020, 11:45:30 PM »
    In this case, its more complex. All the water falls in Chen, Chen is open and belongs eventually to you.
    Chen has images of something containing water and also bringing inflow of water. And water for your chart are people. So many people will be moving in and out from a branch that symbolizes authority that you have.

That flow connected also to people and water isn't the only thing bringing images of wealth, we also actually have Wealth on top of the branch.

Wealth on top of Officer and with connection to DM, suggest a control position later in life and in this case it controls a lot of people and wealth. Not so much a doctor(as that would need more resource/knowledge and stuff), but like a director of hospital or something. More managing then actually doing everyday exams and stuff.

What jobs to take - stuff for governing people. It may not work right away, but eventually it should be the working mechanism for the chart. As all other stuff has problems where it moves closer then far away again.

And during all that, for all work processes they are partially helped by people and partially are being made more difficult by people(in this case Zi closing Chen, while the clash in stems above).

So what to do... Look for education or positions for governing lots of people. Not so much a doctor as managing role in all this. But again - it may be later in life when that will fully work, yet you can try to get it start earlier . : )

3 clear fire/wealth representations in the chart. One early in life, next one is when you are around the day pillar(35-55).
    First one would be clashed by Ren, and people around, no worries, more to come.

Well, the clash doesn't matter directly for you, as its not in your elements. It matters for the world outside. But You closing Chen is problem, as you need Chen open as much as possible(Zi can also close it, btw, but that is more complex).
    You Zi - could be, yea, or some other activity that goes for a while and can lead to harm. Yet not as strong as the other destructions, so could be avoided, if You wasn't bad influence on the main work process in the chart(Chen).

That would make sense, yea. So it makes sense to split at this time. First the actual wealth representation is clashed by Ren and people around. Then the Spouse Palace(what is inside you) is been combined away, meaning your connection is also gone.
    But again - more to come.

That isn't a big problem, the problem is You is closing Chen turning it to tomb/graveyard. Also is in destruction with Zi and is controling the wood as well, basically not fun on every interaction it has.

From 2018, there are some challenging symbolic stars.
    21.Hua Gai​ 华盖
    23.Loneliness​ 孤辰寡宿
    55.Inescapable Net 天罗地网
    83.Visitor Offering Condolences 吊客
    107.Five Tombs 五墓
    158.Triple Conjunctio

So after the divorce, makes sense to go through loneliness(23.Loneliness​ 孤辰寡宿). But again - nothing to worry about, 2 more moments of clarity connected to female/spouse and fire incoming later in life.
    Doesn't mean 2 more marriages, though, that would depend on you, but 2 more potential spouses in life.

Then also star  55.Inescapable Net 天罗地网.
    "Confusion, lack of clarity, ..."

Last star is nicer, but in general its challenging time.
    Going throuhg them one by one can take a while, so just noting that all this is actually not as big problem as it may seem, as it was initially there and there are much nicer moments ahead.

This all is for now, 2018 to the current moment and until the end of the 10 years.
    The previous 10 years, doesn't have that many bad stars, but You is messing up with almost all of the chart in different ways. And some of that just happens to be at that time as well.

So what to do... Look for position of governing people, try to get education related to that if you can, and/or look for important carrier opportunities in the next 8 years, as other aspects of life may not go as smoothly. And be happy, if I'm reading it correctly there are very good times ahead, just somewhat later in life. : )
    Focusing on work opportunities or education for that is nice for the next 7-8 years while this 10 year period is going on. : )

Offline nin99

• G301-G400
    • View Profile
    « Reply #7 on: February 06, 2020, 12:06:03 AM »
    In this case, its more complex. All the water falls in Chen, Chen is open and belongs eventually to you.
    Chen has images of something containing water and also bringing inflow of water. And water for your chart are people. So many people will be moving in and out from a branch that symbolizes authority that you have.

That flow connected also to people and water isn't the only thing bringing images of wealth, we also actually have Wealth on top of the branch.

Wealth on top of Officer and with connection to DM, suggest a control position later in life and in this case it controls a lot of people and wealth. Not so much a doctor(as that would need more resource/knowledge and stuff), but like a director of hospital or something. More managing then actually doing everyday exams and stuff.

What jobs to take - stuff for governing people. It may not work right away, but eventually it should be the working mechanism for the chart. As all other stuff has problems where it moves closer then far away again.

And during all that, for all work processes they are partially helped by people and partially are being made more difficult by people(in this case Zi closing Chen, while the clash in stems above).

So what to do... Look for education or positions for governing lots of people. Not so much a doctor as managing role in all this. But again - it may be later in life when that will fully work, yet you can try to get it start earlier . : )

3 clear fire/wealth representations in the chart. One early in life, next one is when you are around the day pillar(35-55).

Well, the clash doesn't matter directly for you, as its not in your elements. It matters for the world outside. But You closing Chen is problem, as you need Chen open as much as possible(Zi can also close it, btw, but that is more complex).
    You Zi - could be, yea, or some other activity that goes for a while and can lead to harm. Yet not as strong as the other destructions, so could be avoided, if You wasn't bad influence on the main work process in the chart(Chen).

That would make sense, yea. So it makes sense to split at this time. First the actual wealth representation is clashed by Ren and people around. Then the Spouse Palace(what is inside you) is been combined away, meaning your connection is also gone.

That isn't a big problem, the problem is You is closing Chen turning it to tomb/graveyard. Also is in destruction with Zi and is controling the wood as well, basically not fun on every interaction it has.

21.Hua Gai​ 华盖
    23.Loneliness​ 孤辰寡宿
    55.Inescapable Net 天罗地网
    107.Five Tombs 五墓
    158.Triple Conjunctio

So after the divorce, makes sense to go through loneliness(23.Loneliness​ 孤辰寡宿). But again - nothing to worry about, 2 more moments of clarity connected to female/spouse and fire incoming later in life.
    Doesn't mean 2 more marriages, though, that would depend on you, but 2 more potential spouses in life.

Going throuhg them one by one can take a while, so just noting that all this is actually not as big problem as it may seem, as it was initially there and there are much nicer moments ahead.

This all is for now, 2018 to the current moment and until the end of the 10 years.
    The previous 10 years, doesn't have that many bad stars, but You is messing up with almost all of the chart in different ways. And some of that just happens to be at that time as well.

So what to do... Look for position of governing people, try to get education related to that if you can, and/or look for important carrier opportunities in the next 8 years, as other aspects of life may not go as smoothly. And be happy, if I'm reading it correctly there are very good times ahead, just somewhat later in life. : )
    Focusing on work opportunities or education for that is nice for the next 7-8 years while this 10 year period is going on. : )

Than 34 35 -55 year s will I meet an hot and rich wife?
    Ding wei lp bing wu lp yin si lp all fire lp s will help me to grow or I will loose everything?
    Even if I work hard small recognetion and money poverty hit me in childhood 1 21,but I was an very serious student first in class ,give by other s an example.
    In the end I live an paradoxal life handsome but single born in rich family but not ao rich ,Hope I can find ans mentor to be an auccesful oerson with my hand s and money.

Offline nin99

• G301-G400
    • View Profile
    « Reply #8 on: February 06, 2020, 12:42:19 AM »

21.Hua Gai​ 华盖
    23.Loneliness​ 孤辰寡宿
    55.Inescapable Net 天罗地网
    107.Five Tombs 五墓
    158.Triple Conjunctio

This star s are god?

From fire lp s will be god or bad?in xin hai lp i broke my heas many times in geng xu lp 2004 2005 I was humilate and beat by my college like elon musk in the school:)
    2006 my father become rich trough bussines

Offline nin99

• G301-G400
    • View Profile
    « Reply #9 on: February 06, 2020, 12:50:53 AM »
    If wu shen lp arrive than si=bing=wu equal arrive of my wife?
    My wife will be rich and hot and not be from same country,town?

If she is sitting on her resource and money mean s caple and rich antreprenour?

Offline nin99

• G301-G400
    • View Profile
    « Reply #10 on: February 06, 2020, 02:25:05 AM »
    If not a doctor than whan what to do?
    I never want to be a doctor aleready I loose 11 year s of my life,I never had the right to do in my life!maybe If I had the right I was big!
    Than second university of phatmacy will be ok?or mbar?

What you think about prince henry chart so many money and no wealth star s.
    Look at mayeather chart in his 3 pillars has 3 water elemt s 2 fire s and one output.than why so much stress a d no succes.

Offline nin99

• G301-G400
    • View Profile
    « Reply #11 on: February 06, 2020, 11:21:25 AM »

21.Hua Gai​ 华盖
    23.Loneliness​ 孤辰寡宿
    55.Inescapable Net 天罗地网
    107.Five Tombs 五墓
    158.Triple Conjunctio

Ji you was an disaster lp for me!I knew 3 people born in same dob with me at mao hour gonzalo higuain and tiba tiwje the singer they are rich and famous!
    How you rating same dob with me but at mao aor wei hour the chart will be still strong?.
    My dm is weak or stromg dm?
    What job is auit s me?sometimes I have hell in my mind because I never had the right to do what I want to do in my life!

Sad story of life

Offline nin99

• G301-G400
    • View Profile
    « Reply #12 on: February 06, 2020, 01:17:26 PM »
    16.Passions 红艳
    17.Keeper of the Seal​ 国印贵人
    23.Loneliness​ 孤辰寡宿
    80.Dying​ 死符
    96.Zhai Sha 宅杀
    121.Five Ghosts of Void and Decline 五鬼​ 空亡
    128.Precious Educational Hall 福贵学堂
    130.Monthly Educational Hall 月学堂
    140.Thunderbolt – 1 雷霆杀
    141.Thunderbolt ​ Star - 2 雷霆杀
    158.Triple Conjunction 三合
    168.Schoolroom 学堂

this are my star s woowww so many and lucky star s

from your post up 21 no,23 yes 55,83,107 no 158 yes-from your post there was an confusion I think

Offline Gmuli

• Deian
    • G501++
    • View Profile
    • Bright Hall. net
    « Reply #13 on: February 06, 2020, 04:20:29 PM »
    They need specific interactions and influences to be active or not. But going into each can take a while and I don't have as much time lately, so I haven't checked what will be active just posted the potential for that period. Usually with so many 3-4 are active/strong the rest aren't.
    You can check it, just check how the star is made, the popular one can probably be seen in the net, someday there will be book in English for the system that we use specifically. Then check if that should apply. Like if its a negative star, try to get what is being harmed or clashed and why and see if its weak in the chart. If it is and what is harming it is strong, then it will be active etc.

But if the star shows something very strong being harmed, then obviously it isn't a big problem as the damage will be minimal, then it won't be active and stuff like that. : )

Offline nin99

• G301-G400
    • View Profile
    « Reply #14 on: February 06, 2020, 08:34:08 PM »
    They need specific interactions and influences to be active or not. But going into each can take a while and I don't have as much time lately, so I haven't checked what will be active just posted the potential for that period. Usually with so many 3-4 are active/strong the rest aren't.
    You can check it, just check how the star is made, the popular one can probably be seen in the net, someday there will be book in English for the system that we use specifically. Then check if that should apply. Like if its a negative star, try to get what is being harmed or clashed and why and see if its weak in the chart. If it is and what is harming it is strong, then it will be active etc.

But if the star shows something very strong being harmed, then obviously it isn't a big problem as the damage will be minimal, then it won't be active and stuff like that. : )

very complicate system for me,thank you for your time
    in the end will I will be able to have hot and rich wife and to grow financialy-like to be a famous doctor-i speak with someone from usa,but very hard since I live in europe

five arts forum

Re: shen zi chen-arrive
    « Reply #14 on: February 06, 2020, 08:34:08 PM »
    Fortune-telling / birth chart reading / predict your future services by Master Tony (aka aoefengshui). Area of interest:
    Category 1: Relationship/Peach Blossom/Marriage/Spouse/Divorce.
    Category 2: Wealth/Business/Investment/Legal Problem.
    Category 3: Career Plan/Career Move/Job Promotion/Study.
    Category 4: Health/Pregnancy/Children/Accident/Disaster.
    Category 5: The Luck of next 10 years: (Master Tony will work out your luck for next 10 years in general and point out the happening years for the important events).
    Category 6: The Luck of next 12 months: (Master Tony will work out your luck for next 12 months in general and point out the happening months for the important events.)
    Category 7: Your own Category which didn’t mention above.

Note: Master Tony will provide you the reading report in writing and also one private Q&A session afterwards. Everything to be conducted conveniently and anonymously via this forum online.

More detail | About Master Tony (aka aoefengshui) | Ask question privately | Post question in Pre-sales forum | Testimonials | View sample Fortune-telling report
    Tired of advertisement on the forum? Remove advertisement on the forum now. For detail, please click here.
    Learn fortune-telling skills from Master Tony (Purple Star Astrology / 紫微斗数 / ZWDS)

Features: Online private learning | one-on-one teaching | Everything starts from zero | 24/7 access to constantly updated learning materials | Medium of instruction: English
    Bazi reading service:
    Click here to view detail | Real Bazi reading reports (coming soon)

Tags:

Chou+chen+xu+wei

Started by AleBoard Astrologi Delapan Karakter (Ba Zi)

Replies: 0
    Views: 526
    Last post March 21, 2020, 06:32:03 PM
    by Ale
    How to know your own zwds shen gong

Started by LubuBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 3
    Views: 354
    Last post February 15, 2020, 06:18:28 PM
    by Sebest
    Good investment for Ren Shen hour pillar)

Started by Regina0806Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 174
    Last post February 12, 2020, 09:02:51 AM
    by Regina0806
    Original bazi sect in chinese video shen sha 易学洪辛 youtube channel

Started by nilegemBoard Si Zhu Ba Zi (SZBZ) 四柱八字

Replies: 1
    Views: 357
    Last post January 22, 2020, 12:40:09 AM
    by Alvinoktav
    Self + Resource heavy chart meets Chang Shen LP = Death?

Started by CupidBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 35
    Views: 1634
    Last post January 31, 2020, 06:52:49 PM
    by Cupid
    Happy new year!Zi geng arrive with shen zi chen for the first time.

Started by nin99Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 23
    Views: 1118
    Last post January 09, 2020, 11:02:22 PM
    by nin99
    Help with mao you clash and chen mao harm spouse palace

Started by mayer2816Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 7
    Views: 1036
    Last post October 11, 2019, 08:57:07 PM
    by gentlejoker
    Chen Shiyuan’s Encyclopedia of Dreams 夢占逸旨

Started by CyanCatBoard Dreams, Omens, Symbols and Taboos

Views: 439
    Last post October 06, 2019, 08:11:49 PM
    by CyanCat
    Shen sha stars in my natal chart

Started by Regina0806Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 6
    Views: 795
    Last post August 10, 2019, 01:38:23 PM
    by j27945
    Can someone help me to read my chart using the method of Bazi, shen sha?

Started by nilegemBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 8
    Views: 874
    Last post July 24, 2019, 08:05:31 PM
    by nilegem
    please help! 3 WU SHEN (Earth Monkey in DM+Year+ 10 Luck) BIG CLASH with Month.

Started by wakiBoard Request for divination [FREE]

Replies: 103
    Views: 5698
    Last post October 10, 2019, 12:44:00 AM
    by Han
    the wu shen lp,2006 2018

Started by nin99Board Blindman School (Mangpai Bazi)

Views: 319
    Last post May 31, 2019, 01:08:21 PM
    by nin99
    Bao Bai Shen Sha

Started by rainmasterBoard 3. Art of Life (Birthchart Analysis)

Views: 508
    Last post May 30, 2019, 07:18:35 AM
    by rainmaster
    Compatibility Bing Chen- Ji Mao DM's Love family-life

Started by DoubleDragonBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 14
    Views: 1367
    Last post May 02, 2019, 11:54:30 PM
    by DoubleDragon
    Female Bing Chen running a 10 year GUI Wei luck period. Why am l still single?

Started by pooja123Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 32
    Views: 2087
    Last post April 24, 2019, 06:05:42 PM
    by pooja123
    Chen or Mao hour?

Started by DoubleDragonBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 338
    Last post December 30, 2019, 01:09:23 PM
    by yoko
    Time of birth - Mao or Chen?

Started by ineptfemaleBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 51
    Views: 2683
    Last post April 12, 2019, 09:15:44 AM
    by ineptfemale
    Shen and Gui

Started by GmuliBoard Miscellaneous

Replies: 6
    Views: 750
    Last post March 29, 2019, 12:53:12 AM
    by Gmuli
    Ming vs Shen (ZWDS)

Started by jwhite997Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 418
    Last post February 21, 2019, 11:48:08 AM
    by jwhite997
    CHEN - WEI Tomb

Started by YogiverigudBoard Si Zhu Ba Zi (SZBZ) 四柱八字

Replies: 2
    Views: 686
    Last post March 18, 2019, 06:24:28 PM
    by anton8888
    Need some explanation on si-shen destruction

Started by TheEdgeBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 11
    Views: 1159
    Last post December 05, 2018, 09:10:49 PM
    by j27945
    Xiao Shen Duo Shi (Indirect Resource attacks Eating God)

Started by TianTongBoard Si Zhu Ba Zi (SZBZ) 四柱八字

Views: 632
    Last post November 12, 2018, 06:09:25 PM
    by TianTong
    my new luck arrive,will be better than previous?

Started by nin99Board Zi Wei Dou Shu (ZWDS) 紫微斗数

Views: 652
    Last post September 27, 2018, 06:00:45 AM
    by nin99
    My bazi chart is special one. liang shen chen xiang ge. Help me why it special??

Started by SuryantoBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 14
    Views: 1463
    Last post August 24, 2018, 09:39:30 AM
    by Suryanto
    my new lp arrive

Started by nin99Board Blindman School (Mangpai Bazi)

Replies: 55
    Views: 3715
    Last post October 09, 2018, 02:58:38 AM
    by nin99
    Improved relationship with mother in 2018 - Chen tomb is open?

Started by Marina88Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 711
    Last post May 28, 2018, 06:31:20 PM
    by Marina88
    Mao Chen harm

Replies: 35
    Views: 4008
    Last post March 30, 2019, 11:23:22 AM
    by tyc
    i don't know what element my yong shen is?

Started by nikmatBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 1174
    Last post June 17, 2018, 11:28:11 PM
    by j27945
    Mao vs Chen hour

Replies: 10
    Views: 1396
    Last post May 07, 2018, 06:50:50 AM
    by jwhite997
    Bazi - Quick Qns, what does it mean to have a Yin- Shen Clash

Started by beyondlimitBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 1314
    Last post March 26, 2018, 09:24:23 AM
    by beyondlimit

Disclaimer:

Your use of FiveArts.Info is at your sole risk. FiveArts.Info cannot be held responsible for the inaccuracy of the readings and information provided by its members.  FiveArts.Info owners, administrators, moderators, masters, members, partners expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind whether express or implied including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.

Total visits since 2014: