Aoefengshui Advanced ZDWS Course. One-on-one teaching

Author Topic: shen zi chen-arrive  (Read 902 times)

Offline nin99

• G301-G400
  • Last Login:July 04, 2020, 03:29:45 PM
    • View Profile
  • Re: shen zi chen-arrive
    « Reply #15 on: February 07, 2020, 01:24:50 PM »
    They need specific interactions and influences to be active or not. But going into each can take a while and I don't have as much time lately, so I haven't checked what will be active just posted the potential for that period. Usually with so many 3-4 are active/strong the rest aren't.
    You can check it, just check how the star is made, the popular one can probably be seen in the net, someday there will be book in English for the system that we use specifically. Then check if that should apply. Like if its a negative star, try to get what is being harmed or clashed and why and see if its weak in the chart. If it is and what is harming it is strong, then it will be active etc.

But if the star shows something very strong being harmed, then obviously it isn't a big problem as the damage will be minimal, then it won't be active and stuff like that. : )

hi @Gmuli

in this period wu shen is better than ji yu?in main chart are 2 god gui ren zi chen,bing si ding and mao-this mao is the dipomat between fire and water-if mao is strong-mean s the 2 god s don t fight?!shen has hidden water which will feed mao

also ji hai when I loose everything in this date
    bing bing jia ji
    shen xu xu hai

i read ji=ding =block ren zi or me to take ding?!=money and women-this ji is also my father =ji=dign same person
    wu shen lp=(si=bing=wu si=bing from natal chart and also from lp si=wu=arrive of wife)

Offline nin99

• G301-G400
    • View Profile
    « Reply #16 on: February 07, 2020, 03:53:19 PM »
    Wealth on top of Officer and with connection to DM, suggest a control position later in life and in this case it controls a lot of people and wealth. Not so much a doctor(as that would need more resource/knowledge and stuff), but like a director of hospital or something. More managing then actually doing everyday exams and stuff.

What jobs to take - stuff for governing people. It may not work right away, but eventually it should be the working mechanism for the chart. As all other stuff has problems where it moves closer then far away again.-how you read this and what is your thinking?

And during all that, for all work processes they are partially helped by people and partially are being made more difficult by people(in this case Zi closing Chen, while the clash in stems above).
    how can zi close chen if zi combine with chen?when shen arrive what is mean s will be shen zi chen

n this case, its more complex. All the water falls in Chen, Chen is open and belongs eventually to you.
    Chen has images of something containing water and also bringing inflow of water. And water for your chart are people. So many people will be moving in and out from a branch that symbolizes authority that you have.

That flow connected also to people and water isn't the only thing bringing images of wealth, we also actually have Wealth on top of the branc
    -in what period will happen in fire lp s 41-51 -61-71?

Offline Gmuli

• Deian
    • G501++
    • Last Login:June 25, 2020, 12:22:03 AM
    • https://bright-hall.net
    • View Profile
    • Bright Hall. net
    « Reply #17 on: February 07, 2020, 04:20:30 PM »
    [/b]-in what period will happen in fire lp s 41-51 -61-71?
    [/quote]

Sorry, not a lot of time lately. About when... Its the work of water falling in Chen.
    When there is Arrival for Chen and water falling it it. So water branches/stems and Chen itself.
    Since there aren't water 10 year pillars anywhere near, it takes images from the 4 pillars itself, so it becomes strong at 55+, then somewhat weaker earlier on, but still possible in water years I guess.

So I guess 55+ in water years for this specific thing.
    Fire years are good for spouse showing up, as far as work is connected it can reverse the chart, so not so good.
    But Ding/ Wei is good, you have the whole pillar falling in Chen, so again power and authority, but even though it may seem like its what I meant before, it will be different(as instead of many people you have another structure, so managing another place, not managing people directly).

Summary. Ding / Wei will have something similar, but it isn't exactly the same. For the Water falling in Chen its 55+ and water / chen years. : )
    Don't have a lot of time to look more into it, making calculators and stuff, but its all good, just starting somewhat late in life.

Offline nin99

• G301-G400
    • View Profile
    « Reply #18 on: February 07, 2020, 05:45:44 PM »
    [/b]-in what period will happen in fire lp s 41-51 -61-71?

Sorry, not a lot of time lately. About when... Its the work of water falling in Chen.
    When there is Arrival for Chen and water falling it it. So water branches/stems and Chen itself.
    Since there aren't water 10 year pillars anywhere near, it takes images from the 4 pillars itself, so it becomes strong at 55+, then somewhat weaker earlier on, but still possible in water years I guess.

Fire years are good for spouse showing up, as far as work is connected it can reverse the chart, so not so good.
    But Ding/ Wei is good, you have the whole pillar falling in Chen, so again power and authority, but even though it may seem like its what I meant before, it will be different(as instead of many people you have another structure, so managing another place, not managing people directly).

Summary. Ding / Wei will have something similar, but it isn't exactly the same. For the Water falling in Chen its 55+ and water / chen years. : )
    Don't have a lot of time to look more into it, making calculators and stuff, but its all good, just starting somewhat late in life.
    [/quote]

do you think this year since in geng zi year that help both chen and dm?
    si=bing=wu this power and money will be from wife?!
    can you see that I was born in rich family but paradoxal never have the right to do what I WANT IN LIFE AND I am poor-an paradox!

Offline nin99

• G301-G400
    • View Profile
    « Reply #19 on: February 07, 2020, 06:11:14 PM »

than in fire lp s can I enter in
    bankruptcy?

than bing wu lp=bankruptcy,when wu will clash zi-and the chart will be weak and wu-clash mao-the money machine or factory,profession-pro broken relatioonship?
    sad future

Offline nin99

• G301-G400
    • View Profile
    « Reply #20 on: February 07, 2020, 06:16:47 PM »
    do you think is the same chart
    geng gui ren ding
    shen  si   zi  mao

will be better situation for me?what hour s -should a person born on 10 dec 1987 in order to have a high great of succes!if-the hour is so improtant in this chart-as you mention
    thank you for speaking with me

Offline Gmuli

• Deian
    • G501++
    • View Profile
    • Bright Hall. net
    « Reply #21 on: February 07, 2020, 08:12:07 PM »
    geng gui ren ding
    shen  si   zi  mao

This is very different. Coz the main work process is different, this is obtaining Resource in the hour(Si<>Shen and then Geng Producing Gui).
    So more academic, much less related to wealth etc.
    Resource as wealth is not as good, of course. Also in this case this resource seems to be connected to other people as well(Shen <> Zi, so Shen moves to join Zi, meaning it isn't as much and its other peoples academic achievement, that oyu are obtaining small part of).

I would read it as academic later part of life not very successful, but good enough thanks to other people around.

can you see that I was born in rich family but paradoxal never have the right to do what I WANT IN LIFE AND I am poor-an paradox!

In fire years this may be going on, as there are many images of wealth, but it rarely ends up in you(much fire, and you are part of the stronger gang, but that same gang brings images of other people around clashing the wealth, or closing Chen as its Tomb etc.)

So this may continue until later part of life when Chen starts to play a role if the hour is Chen hour.

Wife will always have same Images as Wealth, so there are other ways to figure out if she will be wealthy. In this case, not much in my view, as the Fire isn't that strong in the chart.

I can advice to try to evaluate your relations with wealth and how you think about it.
     With Chen hour it does show wealthy later part of life, but a lot of wealth all around and other people obtaining it instead every time, usually suggest that relations to wealth isn't very clear. Either valued too much(we don't take it with us, after we are done here, so valuing wealth too much can be distracting for what we are here to learn/accomplish. Or not valuing it enough, that is problem of people looking for esoterically knowledge and stuff, more often then not, as it does have its place.
    First thing in this case I guess. : )

And of course, as we have said so many times - the cures are in Feng Shui, while bazi and Yi Jing is the diagnose. So can improve in any 10 year or other period with changes related to the environment you are in(house etc.)

As far as the strong fire goes... There will be a lot of wealth around I would guess, but I don't think it will be yours. : )

Offline nin99

• G301-G400
    • View Profile
    « Reply #22 on: February 07, 2020, 08:47:04 PM »
    geng gui ren ding
    shen  si   zi  mao

This is very different. Coz the main work process is different, this is obtaining Resource in the hour(Si<>Shen and then Geng Producing Gui).
    So more academic, much less related to wealth etc.
    Resource as wealth is not as good, of course. Also in this case this resource seems to be connected to other people as well(Shen <> Zi, so Shen moves to join Zi, meaning it isn't as much and its other peoples academic achievement, that oyu are obtaining small part of).

I would read it as academic later part of life not very successful, but good enough thanks to other people around.

In fire years this may be going on, as there are many images of wealth, but it rarely ends up in you(much fire, and you are part of the stronger gang, but that same gang brings images of other people around clashing the wealth, or closing Chen as its Tomb etc.)

So this may continue until later part of life when Chen starts to play a role if the hour is Chen hour.

Wife will always have same Images as Wealth, so there are other ways to figure out if she will be wealthy. In this case, not much in my view, as the Fire isn't that strong in the chart.

I can advice to try to evaluate your relations with wealth and how you think about it.
     With Chen hour it does show wealthy later part of life, but a lot of wealth all around and other people obtaining it instead every time, usually suggest that relations to wealth isn't very clear. Either valued too much(we don't take it with us, after we are done here, so valuing wealth too much can be distracting for what we are here to learn/accomplish. Or not valuing it enough, that is problem of people looking for esoterically knowledge and stuff, more often then not, as it does have its place.
    First thing in this case I guess. : )

And of course, as we have said so many times - the cures are in Feng Shui, while bazi and Yi Jing is the diagnose. So can improve in any 10 year or other period with changes related to the environment you are in(house etc.)

As far as the strong fire goes... There will be a lot of wealth around I would guess, but I don't think it will be yours. : )

so the concluzion is that I WILL NEVER BE RICH!
    WHY MY FIRE IN MY CHART IS WEAK IF BING IS ROOTED IN SI AND DING BIRTH BY MAO?

Fire- lp s will make me super rich or will make me to loose everything?!
    Than in 1-31 lp s i live in povery 2014 make my first money but 2015 start to make big money....
    Than my chart it suit s to do bussines from small level to big?
    than wood is alos my academic achievemntS

look at this chart
    gui xin ding
    you hai si
    he was a bank robber ,rob 90 milon of $,he would be academix xin and you-but in fact a fear ufc and mma fighter?!
    than another simply question my wife will be rich or poor-told me no?!
    than another question what jkob it is suit s me according to MY CHART!

THANK YOU ,AGAIN

Offline nin99

• G301-G400
    • View Profile
    « Reply #23 on: February 07, 2020, 08:52:35 PM »
    THIS WAS THE DAY WHEN I LOOSE A SECOND SOURCE OF MONEY
    BECAUSE I AM IN CLASH WITH AN RICH FATHER

BING BING JIA JI
    SHEN  XU  XU HAI

I was so frustrated that I loose 11 year s just to make my father happy-an stupidity that I have never right to do in my life

this is the day when i receie strong suport from him
    ding bing geng yin
    you  yin  chen wei
    both are bing day in one gain,in another loose everything?how can you,sir explain this?

Offline Gmuli

• Deian
    • G501++
    • View Profile
    • Bright Hall. net
    « Reply #24 on: February 07, 2020, 09:16:26 PM »
    Well, fire is rooted in Day Branch, sure. Problem is that this only makes it "false god". One of the reasons I mention that rethinking our relation with wealth/way of thinking about it can be beneficial. As "false god: suggest something seems very important and tempting, yet its just not for us, its not in our real values. And problem isn't in the wealth itself, in other circumstances it can be real god for someone else.

If it was in the month branch then it would be real god and all would be good / clear. Instead real god is the people around, making problems in obtaining that wealth. One reason clearing out our relation with people around can help in situations like this.

About the reading itself - as I can only repeat what I mentioned already. In the way I would read it(and that isn't 100% of course, I'm happy with how it goes, but even on correct reading you still have free will to change stuff).

Wealth 55+ by managing big structure. Wife will be connected to it as well. She won't be very wealthy(fire isn't strong, its a lot, but that isn't enough, either it needs strong Wood source, or it needs to take the Month Branch/Season). All that if hour is correct.
    Why Mao isn't strong wood source... Zi <> Mao harm is pushing it away, suggesting that the Ding(your father) in the year does have source and is strong, but that isn't related to you, its pushed away by people around you, part of oyur grouping in the chart.

For Shen hour - academic future, helping people that will have a lot of achievements there, but won't be recognized much by itself. That is 55+ as well.

So what happens on 16 October last year, as the date seems to point to.

Fire shows the father as well. Indirect one, so Ding in this case in the year.
    he is potentially clashing you(Fire clashing Water).

Hai comes. It clashes with your Day Branch, activating the clash with the father already there initially.
    Chen opens Xu in the clash. They become Storage of Water and Fire. That clash is filled by both Storages now to endless amounts.

At the Xu day that is enforced one more time, now we also have Bing clashing Ren, showing problems with Wealth and people around you/siblings, but also same elements so making it one more level of   all that.

And there is wood in usable form for the Fire grouping in the year(not the other fire that is in connection to you) that is very strong, as the outside Hai is empowering Mao.

Lets leave it like this. But lets summarize:

In my way of reading it. : )
    With this hour, Wealth at 55+(or earlier in water years), if the hour is correct. Wife will be related to the structure that will be managed then(hospital maybe?something big).

Fire years may not be perfect, too many controversial stuff there.

What can work on to ease all that and improve it.
    Relations with people, people are the "real god" for the chart, that is important to be healthy and thriving(and it is in the chart, so should be possible to do).

Try to see wealth as something that isn't as important for the chart/life as it may seem. Its "false god" - something that seems vital, but its actually more of a hindrance. Its good to have some, but focusing too much on it, may miss the important part(people).

Feng Shui can be very helpful. Improvements on home and stuff. Also spiritual stuff, Art has topics about what helps with karma, stuff like feeding animals etc. That does work, of course.

And that should summirize it nicely. After that will just be repeating what we already looked at. Good luck, I do think with this hour there is good future from material perspective ahead. Even if there isn't wealth isn't everything, even more so with this chart, where people and relation with them should be the important factor. :  )

Offline nin99

• G301-G400
    • View Profile
    « Reply #25 on: February 07, 2020, 10:39:09 PM »
    Well, fire is rooted in Day Branch, sure. Problem is that this only makes it "false god". One of the reasons I mention that rethinking our relation with wealth/way of thinking about it can be beneficial. As "false god: suggest something seems very important and tempting, yet its just not for us, its not in our real values. And problem isn't in the wealth itself, in other circumstances it can be real god for someone else.

If it was in the month branch then it would be real god and all would be good / clear. Instead real god is the people around, making problems in obtaining that wealth. One reason clearing out our relation with people around can help in situations like this.

About the reading itself - as I can only repeat what I mentioned already. In the way I would read it(and that isn't 100% of course, I'm happy with how it goes, but even on correct reading you still have free will to change stuff).

Wealth 55+ by managing big structure. Wife will be connected to it as well. She won't be very wealthy(fire isn't strong, its a lot, but that isn't enough, either it needs strong Wood source, or it needs to take the Month Branch/Season). All that if hour is correct.
    Why Mao isn't strong wood source... Zi <> Mao harm is pushing it away, suggesting that the Ding(your father) in the year does have source and is strong, but that isn't related to you, its pushed away by people around you, part of oyur grouping in the chart.

For Shen hour - academic future, helping people that will have a lot of achievements there, but won't be recognized much by itself. That is 55+ as well.

So what happens on 16 October last year, as the date seems to point to.

Fire shows the father as well. Indirect one, so Ding in this case in the year.
    he is potentially clashing you(Fire clashing Water).

Hai comes. It clashes with your Day Branch, activating the clash with the father already there initially.
    Chen opens Xu in the clash. They become Storage of Water and Fire. That clash is filled by both Storages now to endless amounts.

At the Xu day that is enforced one more time, now we also have Bing clashing Ren, showing problems with Wealth and people around you/siblings, but also same elements so making it one more level of   all that.

And there is wood in usable form for the Fire grouping in the year(not the other fire that is in connection to you) that is very strong, as the outside Hai is empowering Mao.

Lets leave it like this. But lets summarize:

In my way of reading it. : )
    With this hour, Wealth at 55+(or earlier in water years), if the hour is correct. Wife will be related to the structure that will be managed then(hospital maybe?something big).

Fire years may not be perfect, too many controversial stuff there.

What can work on to ease all that and improve it.
    Relations with people, people are the "real god" for the chart, that is important to be healthy and thriving(and it is in the chart, so should be possible to do).

Try to see wealth as something that isn't as important for the chart/life as it may seem. Its "false god" - something that seems vital, but its actually more of a hindrance. Its good to have some, but focusing too much on it, may miss the important part(people).

Feng Shui can be very helpful. Improvements on home and stuff. Also spiritual stuff, Art has topics about what helps with karma, stuff like feeding animals etc. That does work, of course.

And that should summirize it nicely. After that will just be repeating what we already looked at. Good luck, I do think with this hour there is good future from material perspective ahead. Even if there isn't wealth isn't everything, even more so with this chart, where people and relation with them should be the important factor. :  )

Point 16 oct as water is bad element for me?
    Fire wood earth are good for me?like wei wu si mao -xu again make my father rich at 1 digit

Offline nin99

• G301-G400
    • View Profile
    « Reply #26 on: February 16, 2020, 01:26:58 AM »
    I feel like 18 age!thank you very much master @Gmuli @Han

Online Xanoxt

• G1-G50
    • Last Login:July 05, 2020, 03:47:15 PM
    • View Profile
    « Reply #27 on: March 20, 2020, 02:34:01 AM »
    I'd like to inject something into this topic to compliment what Gmuli said, since I've already looked at your chart. :D Good thing I've checked this thread out afterwards, a lot of interesting insight, thank you Gmuli!

When thinking about wealth people usually think about money.
    I prefer term capital, as it is money (or other things) that is actually usable to achieve something.
    As there are 5 elements, and we're in the CM metaphorical space, we can think up at least 5 different forms of capital, right?

One is money (wealth element), one is knowledge (resource element), one is people (same element), one is ideas made manifest into something (output element), and one is respect, connections, structures (officer element).

That is actually in the spirit of the bazi, find what form of capital can bring you prosperity, and follow that.

With too much water you tend to overthink things (as evidenced by this thread).
    So for best results do go towards positions of authority, that is also connected relations between people.

I like to check qimen chart to supplement bazi, and the period that you entered both supports your career palace, and also is relationships palace with fire in it, so you'll have a lot of chances to meet a gf in this 15 years till 45.

Li palace controls Dui palace, with a good structure and rest door, so I'd look into managing some sort of restorative medicine, spa, and/or maybe place where people go for holidays (with a bit of medical flavor on top of it).

Apply what you've already spent time on (11 years, right?) that is between those two palaces in your career palace, and you'll be alright. :D

Good luck!

five arts forum

Re: shen zi chen-arrive
    « Reply #27 on: March 20, 2020, 02:34:01 AM »
    Fortune-telling / birth chart reading / predict your future services by Master Tony (aka aoefengshui). Area of interest:
    Category 1: Relationship/Peach Blossom/Marriage/Spouse/Divorce.
    Category 2: Wealth/Business/Investment/Legal Problem.
    Category 3: Career Plan/Career Move/Job Promotion/Study.
    Category 4: Health/Pregnancy/Children/Accident/Disaster.
    Category 5: The Luck of next 10 years: (Master Tony will work out your luck for next 10 years in general and point out the happening years for the important events).
    Category 6: The Luck of next 12 months: (Master Tony will work out your luck for next 12 months in general and point out the happening months for the important events.)
    Category 7: Your own Category which didn’t mention above.

Note: Master Tony will provide you the reading report in writing and also one private Q&A session afterwards. Everything to be conducted conveniently and anonymously via this forum online.

More detail | About Master Tony (aka aoefengshui) | Ask question privately | Post question in Pre-sales forum | Testimonials | View sample Fortune-telling report
    Tired of advertisement on the forum? Remove advertisement on the forum now. For detail, please click here.
    Learn fortune-telling skills from Master Tony (Purple Star Astrology / 紫微斗数 / ZWDS)

Features: Online private learning | one-on-one teaching | Everything starts from zero | 24/7 access to constantly updated learning materials | Medium of instruction: English
    Bazi reading service:
    Click here to view detail | Real Bazi reading reports (coming soon)

Tags:

Chou+chen+xu+wei

Started by AleBoard Astrologi Delapan Karakter (Ba Zi)

Replies: 0
    Views: 526
    Last post March 21, 2020, 06:32:03 PM
    by Ale
    How to know your own zwds shen gong

Started by LubuBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 3
    Views: 354
    Last post February 15, 2020, 06:18:28 PM
    by Sebest
    Good investment for Ren Shen hour pillar)

Started by Regina0806Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 174
    Last post February 12, 2020, 09:02:51 AM
    by Regina0806
    Original bazi sect in chinese video shen sha 易学洪辛 youtube channel

Started by nilegemBoard Si Zhu Ba Zi (SZBZ) 四柱八字

Replies: 1
    Views: 357
    Last post January 22, 2020, 12:40:09 AM
    by Alvinoktav
    Self + Resource heavy chart meets Chang Shen LP = Death?

Started by CupidBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 35
    Views: 1634
    Last post January 31, 2020, 06:52:49 PM
    by Cupid
    Happy new year!Zi geng arrive with shen zi chen for the first time.

Started by nin99Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 23
    Views: 1118
    Last post January 09, 2020, 11:02:22 PM
    by nin99
    Help with mao you clash and chen mao harm spouse palace

Started by mayer2816Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 7
    Views: 1036
    Last post October 11, 2019, 08:57:07 PM
    by gentlejoker
    Chen Shiyuan’s Encyclopedia of Dreams 夢占逸旨

Started by CyanCatBoard Dreams, Omens, Symbols and Taboos

Views: 439
    Last post October 06, 2019, 08:11:49 PM
    by CyanCat
    Shen sha stars in my natal chart

Started by Regina0806Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 6
    Views: 795
    Last post August 10, 2019, 01:38:23 PM
    by j27945
    Can someone help me to read my chart using the method of Bazi, shen sha?

Started by nilegemBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 8
    Views: 874
    Last post July 24, 2019, 08:05:31 PM
    by nilegem
    please help! 3 WU SHEN (Earth Monkey in DM+Year+ 10 Luck) BIG CLASH with Month.

Started by wakiBoard Request for divination [FREE]

Replies: 103
    Views: 5697
    Last post October 10, 2019, 12:44:00 AM
    by Han
    the wu shen lp,2006 2018

Started by nin99Board Blindman School (Mangpai Bazi)

Views: 319
    Last post May 31, 2019, 01:08:21 PM
    by nin99
    Bao Bai Shen Sha

Started by rainmasterBoard 3. Art of Life (Birthchart Analysis)

Views: 508
    Last post May 30, 2019, 07:18:35 AM
    by rainmaster
    Compatibility Bing Chen- Ji Mao DM's Love family-life

Started by DoubleDragonBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 14
    Views: 1367
    Last post May 02, 2019, 11:54:30 PM
    by DoubleDragon
    Female Bing Chen running a 10 year GUI Wei luck period. Why am l still single?

Started by pooja123Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 32
    Views: 2086
    Last post April 24, 2019, 06:05:42 PM
    by pooja123
    Chen or Mao hour?

Started by DoubleDragonBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 338
    Last post December 30, 2019, 01:09:23 PM
    by yoko
    Time of birth - Mao or Chen?

Started by ineptfemaleBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 51
    Views: 2683
    Last post April 12, 2019, 09:15:44 AM
    by ineptfemale
    Shen and Gui

Started by GmuliBoard Miscellaneous

Replies: 6
    Views: 750
    Last post March 29, 2019, 12:53:12 AM
    by Gmuli
    Ming vs Shen (ZWDS)

Started by jwhite997Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 418
    Last post February 21, 2019, 11:48:08 AM
    by jwhite997
    CHEN - WEI Tomb

Started by YogiverigudBoard Si Zhu Ba Zi (SZBZ) 四柱八字

Replies: 2
    Views: 686
    Last post March 18, 2019, 06:24:28 PM
    by anton8888
    Need some explanation on si-shen destruction

Started by TheEdgeBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 11
    Views: 1159
    Last post December 05, 2018, 09:10:49 PM
    by j27945
    Xiao Shen Duo Shi (Indirect Resource attacks Eating God)

Started by TianTongBoard Si Zhu Ba Zi (SZBZ) 四柱八字

Views: 632
    Last post November 12, 2018, 06:09:25 PM
    by TianTong
    my new luck arrive,will be better than previous?

Started by nin99Board Zi Wei Dou Shu (ZWDS) 紫微斗数

Views: 652
    Last post September 27, 2018, 06:00:45 AM
    by nin99
    My bazi chart is special one. liang shen chen xiang ge. Help me why it special??

Started by SuryantoBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 14
    Views: 1463
    Last post August 24, 2018, 09:39:30 AM
    by Suryanto
    my new lp arrive

Started by nin99Board Blindman School (Mangpai Bazi)

Replies: 55
    Views: 3715
    Last post October 09, 2018, 02:58:38 AM
    by nin99
    Improved relationship with mother in 2018 - Chen tomb is open?

Started by Marina88Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 711
    Last post May 28, 2018, 06:31:20 PM
    by Marina88
    Mao Chen harm

Replies: 35
    Views: 4008
    Last post March 30, 2019, 11:23:22 AM
    by tyc
    i don't know what element my yong shen is?

Started by nikmatBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 1174
    Last post June 17, 2018, 11:28:11 PM
    by j27945
    Mao vs Chen hour

Replies: 10
    Views: 1396
    Last post May 07, 2018, 06:50:50 AM
    by jwhite997
    Bazi - Quick Qns, what does it mean to have a Yin- Shen Clash

Started by beyondlimitBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 1314
    Last post March 26, 2018, 09:24:23 AM
    by beyondlimit

Disclaimer:

Your use of FiveArts.Info is at your sole risk. FiveArts.Info cannot be held responsible for the inaccuracy of the readings and information provided by its members.  FiveArts.Info owners, administrators, moderators, masters, members, partners expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind whether express or implied including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.

Total visits since 2014: