Author Topic: My chart with uncured disease  (Read 590 times)

Offline Antonio

• G1-G50
  • Last Login:May 18, 2020, 11:55:56 AM
    • View Profile
  • My chart with uncured disease
    « on: March 13, 2020, 09:28:41 PM »
    DoB : 13 Jan 1992 18:12 Male gmt+7

I was a disease called ulcerative colitis, a form of inflammatory bowel disease (IBD) that doesn’t have a cure. This illness wont go away but won't kill patient. But the patient like me suffered bad mental health, depression, thought committed suicide because lack of asleep, and also suffered pain physical.

Its hard to living a normal life.

This illness become a part of my life from this year.

This disease come from my bad past karma or come from this life. I really want to know it.

Thank for reading

« Last Edit: March 13, 2020, 09:56:33 PM by Antonio »

Online Gmuli

• Deian
    • G501++
    • Last Login:Today at 05:15:31 AM
    • https://bright-hall.net
    • View Profile
    • Bright Hall. net
  • Re: My chart with uncured disease
    « Reply #1 on: March 13, 2020, 10:13:44 PM »

I was a disease called ulcerative colitis, a form of inflammatory bowel disease (IBD) that doesn’t have a cure. This illness wont go away but won't kill patient. But the patient like me suffered bad mental health, depression, thought committed suicide because lack of asleep, and also suffered pain physical.

This disease come from my bad past karma or come from this life. I really want to know it.

Thank for reading

Hi.
    This can be long topic, how detailed reply you want(long or short version)? : )

Offline Antonio

• G1-G50
    • View Profile
    « Reply #2 on: March 13, 2020, 10:21:48 PM »

Thank for reading

Hi.
    This can be long topic, how detailed reply you want(long or short version)? : )

Long version for me if you have time. Thank you very much.

Online Gmuli

• Deian
    • G501++
    • View Profile
    • Bright Hall. net
    « Reply #3 on: March 13, 2020, 11:25:12 PM »
    Will share some experience on that, as I'm not managing it the usual way, so probably good idea to post about it some info.

First of all - the most important thing we can do for that sort of illnesses as far as mental/emotional approach is concerned, in my view, is to have courage and to be able to figure out what is healthy and what is harmful .
    I have something very similar since I was a baby, came back some years ago.
    I remember first year when it came back wasn't fun, but after 2-3 more years was much easier and after 7-8 it becomes just a factor of life much like everything else is. There is some effort needed to be spend on it, but its just a part of life.

Currently, I'm using homeopathy to manage it and I'm happy with the results.
    Most people, as far as I'm aware manage it with western medicine. I had my reasons for avoiding that once we were done with the researching part.

Alternatively with moxibustion some people do get very good results. I know the points they use(a friend translated from Chinese forums what points are used for that), but I'm not currently using anything in TCM anymore(long story). I did for the first few months when it was back some years ago and it was good , so I'm guessing good TCM practitioner may be able to help as well.

For the Five Arts, I have studied charts of people with it more then most other stuff. In my humble opinion that often is connected to water problems in the chart. In your case(and in mine) its the Zi<>Wei. But there is more needed and in your case seems to be Chou.

Water in my view represents the immune system. This is very connected to the kidneys. We have to understand what the emotional position behind autoimmune diseases is, and if we believe Luise Hay(and I do) we can say that the problem in autoimmune diseases is that we have problems figuring out what is healthy for us and what isn't.
    So somewhat like having problem figuring out who is a friend and who is an enemy. With that the response we get from the immune system becomes confused, if we can't figure out who is an enemy, the immune system starts to have problems figuring it out as well.
    I would guess the 3 possible scenarios there is to think everyone is a friend, to think everyone is an enemy, or to distinguish them just not in a beneficial way.
    And that would be same as thinking any food is healthy, thinking any food is harmful, or not being able to figure out the healthy from harmful.

Many spiritual teachings will have the idea that there is no enemy, everyone is a friend. And while ultimately that is probably much more accurate then not, as far as the body is concerned we need to be able to figure out what is healthy for us for that step of the way. If we can't do that, systems get confused.
    Same for our path in life, while we are all connected in a cosmic sense, in our material lives we have support systems, if we start to confuse stuff that is suppose to be a challenge with what is suppose to be a support, everything can get messed up.

Water is connected to fear(constant and strong). Any situations you or someone around you may go through that is better to be avoided if possible after the person is stable enough if they have that sort of condition.
    The emotion that balance it out also is there. I really like the word for it in my language, but I don't know a word for it that fits in English. Something between kidness/gentleness/tenderness. Probably the last one is closest.

Why water as immune system... Well, the protective qi(wei qi) doesn't seem to be the immune system by itself, so in the old classic texts the immune system may be challenging to find. The default image of the original self is in the kidneys(essence of us, jing as part of the 3 pure ones - the most respected gods in daoism), so the immune system needs to use the kidneys to know what is a friend and what isn't. Another reason - water pouring down in the body is connected to a specific form of fear, in classic texts the idea is that if you are suddenly in front of a tiger that will hit the heart(fire!). Yet if you are waiting to be shot on the next day, that will hit the kidneys and the water will start pouring down the body. And the end result is very similar to how it shows in these types of diseases.
    Also how it was shown in WW1 for example, before they figure out if the soldiers take a lot of stuff they won't be as scared so in todays wars it isn't as easy to see, but if you check how it showed back then, in normal situations they would be so scared they are going to war their excretion system will be all over the place.

In some charts its connected to problems with Si(Si being Fire, Geng being hidden stem showing large intestine in it and stuff like that).
    In this case Si doesn't seem involved, so won't go into that.

And in some its both.
    But usually is one of these 2 at least in charts I have seen.

In this case its a little different then what I'm used to. In this case, we have Wei as something nice, stable and friendly with the idea of structure / people / competition. We have Chou as still structure but darker one. Both also carry images of people. Zi combines with Chou. And clash Wei. But the one that is hurt the most in this is the Zi as both Chou and Wei are weakening it, Wei even more.

We have 2 groups, good people and bad people and in their clash what is inside of us is hurt.

And all this has images of confusing friend and enemy. Wei have images of something good, yet Zi combines with Chou and pulls away from Wei. Chou has images of a friend(since it combines), yet its a form of combination that will still weak Zi and Chou is darker by default.

And Zi bringing images of fear, water pouring down, lower part of the body and something damaged in this case is what the problem seems to be.

So what to do. Have courage. Stuff like that looks a lot scarier when it starts, much more normal as time goes by, at least most of the time, anyway.
    Avoid situations that bring fear, be that in you or people around once you think you can actually do it. Kidneys need to recover.
    Avoid interacting with messed up metal, Chou brings metal as its storage of it and the large intestine is connected to that. Yet metal is part of the problem in here, as it can't support the Zi, since Chou doesn't provide it in useful form, yet its a lot.

Overall its rethinking who is friend, who is enemy, what is healthy, what is harmful and how to have courage.
    Once we get the handle of that the mental/emotional component is sorted out, there is more to go, as the body already has manifested it, but tis a awesome start.

Anyway, you didn't ask for all of that, but since I spend so much time researching that aspects of the UC and CD deseases it seemed good idea to say what seemed reasonable. There is much more, obviously, but this should be enough if someone have that and is looking for answers.

Now on the actual question. : )

Your current life is most likely reflection of your past lives, as that is how it goes for everyone.
    In that sense, ultimately, we can say that everything comes from the past lives and it would be as valid as the idea that everything is only in the here and now. Both are correct, as they reflect each other.
    (meaning the emotions and thought patterns/beliefs that were leading in the past lives would be what will play out this one as well).

Considering that you can fix it from here, or from remembering them.
    Yet it isn't always your karma or your past lives. This is complex to go into. So I should only say that you shouldn't worry about that, the system is made in such a way that you have all information you need to take the correct and noble choices. If you don't remember past lives, don't need to worry about it, just use your current life, it should be reflected here and now, as well. : )

And again - in my experience for that specific illness, it needs courage(to recover the kidneys, as they may be stuck on fear), needs to figure out who is a friend and who isn't(to step aside from the Chou and Wei clash as something harming the water, and let them clash without as much interaction from you), and ultimately that could lead to figuring out what is healthy and what isn't, once that is done much falls into place.

« Last Edit: March 13, 2020, 11:31:53 PM by Gmuli »

Offline Antonio

• G1-G50
    • View Profile
    « Reply #4 on: March 14, 2020, 12:10:33 AM »
    To be honest, i want to end of my life but not enough brave. I dont mean suicide but dont want living in my own body. You know that if it dont get sleep at night. The person cant have full energy for one day. I suffered bad sleep in nearly one month and more in future.

The cause of IBD is unknown ( i read in wikipedia ). For me is lazy to do exercise everyday. So in your opinion, lack of do exercise is one of cause lead to IBD ?! Lack of do exercise make inmune system is weak.

The word " unknown " make me think about bad karma from past life.

Or IBD is autoimmune diseases come from genetic or something like that. I mean alot of people dont have a strong inmune system but they dont get autoinmune disease.

This disease make me in fear come to death. You know the feeling cant living a normal life is terrible.

I also read on wikipedia that surgery maybe is one of potential cure to remove IBD, for me is UC.

Cant living a normal life mean have a shorten life ?!

I know one guy have a same chart with me, but he serves in army. I dont think he also get IBD.

Online Gmuli

• Deian
    • G501++
    • View Profile
    • Bright Hall. net
    « Reply #5 on: March 14, 2020, 12:32:37 AM »
    To be honest, i want to end of my life but not enough brave. I dont mean suicide but dont want living in my own body. You know that if it dont get sleep at night. The person cant have full energy for one day. I suffered bad sleep in nearly one month and more in future.

The cause of IBD is unknown ( i read in wikipedia ). For me is lazy to do exercise everyday. So in your opinion, lack of do exercise is one of cause lead to IBD ?! Lack of do exercise make inmune system is weak.

The word " unknown " make me think about bad karma from past life.

Or IBD is autoimmune diseases come from genetic or something like that. I mean alot of people dont have a strong inmune system but they dont get autoinmune disease.

This disease make me in fear come to death. You know the feeling cant living a normal life is terrible.

I also read on wikipedia that surgery maybe is one of potential cure to remove IBD, for me is UC.

Cant living a normal life mean have a shorten life ?!

I know one guy have a same chart with me, but he serves in army. I dont think he also get IBD.

Autoimmune means the immune system is attacking the body. So instead of attacking only stuff that is there to harm the body(stuff that comes from outside) it starts attacking the body and in this case it attacks the large intestine.
    Of course, the reason is that it can't figure out what is harmful and what is host. But other then that, true,western medicine has a lot of trouble figuring out why.
    For these specific one, I have seen some new studies that seem to be aiming at the mesentery, one of the reasons I posted some stuff about it some time ago. I do agree with that as well.

From what I remember, western medicine define the life span of someone with UC or CD(its more or less the same thing), same as everyone else, once 2 years since first showing up is there.

Surgery is possible, yea, remove the part of the large intestine that is affected. I avoid that, I enjoy alternative medicine more, but some people do that as well.

Overall, its not the end of the world, there are much, much worse diseases out there.
    There are probably support groups and stuff, if you feel its overwhleming can search around the net for one(I haven't checked, but I'm sure people would have some form of that, as autoimmune stuff is showing up more and more, lately).

As far as bazi and my view to the other stuff goes, I cover all I think is helpful, more or less.

Offline Antonio

• G1-G50
    • View Profile
    « Reply #6 on: March 14, 2020, 02:29:31 AM »
    Could i ask you do you have a autoimmune disease ?! Maybe you dont need tell specific name but i am curious.

How are you asleep everynight? Its very good ?

I actually want to know my disease from zwds and bazi point of view.

Online Gmuli

• Deian
    • G501++
    • View Profile
    • Bright Hall. net
    « Reply #7 on: March 14, 2020, 02:58:00 AM »
    Could i ask you do you have a autoimmune disease ?! Maybe you dont need tell specific name but i am curious.

How are you asleep everynight? Its very good ?

I actually want to know my disease from zwds and bazi point of view.

I have the same thing, although back then some tests showed ulcerative colitis, some did Crohn's disease. From what I checked back then, depending on the source they are either very similar or the same thing only in CD it can affect more then just the intestines... But that is the info now, back then I don't think that part was like that as well, I think back then they thought they were almost the same.

I moved to alternative medicine after that, so no more tests, only I did some blood tests a while later, as I was worried for other stuff, although by that point I was also worried how much we can bleed before it becomes a problem. 2 years later I think.

I sleep fine now. Didn't sleep good first few years, though.

As I said, from bazi point of view, the way I currently understand it, the problem is that Zi is damaged, both the combination with Chou and the harm with Wei are damaging it. More info in the first reply. : )
    That is for you, for me was different. And for some people there is no Zi at all, but there will be Si then and it will be different pattern.

Online nin99

• G301-G400
    • Last Login:Today at 02:09:08 AM
    • View Profile
    « Reply #8 on: March 14, 2020, 03:21:25 AM »

Thank for reading

What is your hour of birth?zi in not harmed by chou,chow wei disease at your stock,every start in 2018.your chart show an smart person,put an gandle in south

Offline Antonio

• G1-G50
    • View Profile
    « Reply #9 on: March 14, 2020, 05:02:37 AM »

Thank for reading

What is your hour of birth?zi in not harmed by chou,chow wei disease at your stock,every start in 2018.your chart show an smart person,put an gandle in south

Its at 18h12. Its you hour. I dont know the stem of my birth hour.

Offline ren

• Contributor
    • G501++
    • Last Login:Hidden
    • View Profile
    « Reply #10 on: March 14, 2020, 07:45:28 AM »
    [Hidden post: You need login to forum to see it.]
    I see "Quote" but it is proper to "Reply"

Offline tea

• G101-G300
    • View Profile
    « Reply #11 on: March 14, 2020, 01:22:20 PM »
    Try acupuncture , vegetarians, and meditation

I have complete shen zi ( full water ), been diagnosed to surgery my colon / large intestine 1996 bleeding already, but my mother decided given me herbal made by her self for 2 weeks, bathed me with flower water ( to relax my mind ) + meditation , re scanned again, disease disappeared until now

2001 my psy given me sleeping pills due i had heavy insomnia and tends to suicide, still i couldnt sleep. i used cognac to make me sleep each night , for 6 months, then i decided back to my origin ( meditation , where i did it since 8 years old ) , i recovered and easy to sleep everywhere even in my car before meeting clients

2002 i had to do surgery to remove gall bladder. i decided went acupuncture and vegetarians for 4 months + meditation , re scanned but its recovered already. until now

2019 my obst said found such thing in my womb, worried tumour or cancer, i had went to pap smear and lab tests and has to come back another 2 weeks
    i made herbal tea by my self ( used my intuition ) + meditation, drinks it three times per day , another 2 weeks i re checked i am fine

Healing your self can be done or cant be done it depends so many things, but i avoid western medicine as i had too much " enjoyed it " since was born ( winter luck cycle + wet chart )

Stress , depression , too much thinking, could lead people to have health problems  so Positive thinking, attitude is important and of course faith in it that you WILL BE ALRIGHT

PS : and do charity, i do believed alms given / charity helped much as my mom said " 1 charity / generousity with sincerity and pure intention will get rid off thousands calamities, universe feel ashamed if not help such person "

GOD BLESS YOU , AMEN

Offline Zeromonster

• G1-G50
    • Last Login:May 31, 2020, 04:08:03 PM
    • View Profile
    « Reply #12 on: March 14, 2020, 03:56:48 PM »
    Try acupuncture , vegetarians, and meditation

I have complete shen zi ( full water ), been diagnosed to surgery my colon / large intestine 1996 bleeding already, but my mother decided given me herbal made by her self for 2 weeks, bathed me with flower water ( to relax my mind ) + meditation , re scanned again, disease disappeared until now

2001 my psy given me sleeping pills due i had heavy insomnia and tends to suicide, still i couldnt sleep. i used cognac to make me sleep each night , for 6 months, then i decided back to my origin ( meditation , where i did it since 8 years old ) , i recovered and easy to sleep everywhere even in my car before meeting clients

2002 i had to do surgery to remove gall bladder. i decided went acupuncture and vegetarians for 4 months + meditation , re scanned but its recovered already. until now

2019 my obst said found such thing in my womb, worried tumour or cancer, i had went to pap smear and lab tests and has to come back another 2 weeks
    i made herbal tea by my self ( used my intuition ) + meditation, drinks it three times per day , another 2 weeks i re checked i am fine

Healing your self can be done or cant be done it depends so many things, but i avoid western medicine as i had too much " enjoyed it " since was born ( winter luck cycle + wet chart )

Stress , depression , too much thinking, could lead people to have health problems  so Positive thinking, attitude is important and of course faith in it that you WILL BE ALRIGHT

PS : and do charity, i do believed alms given / charity helped much as my mom said " 1 charity / generousity with sincerity and pure intention will get rid off thousands calamities, universe feel ashamed if not help such person "

GOD BLESS YOU , AMEN

I have shen zi chen water combo in my naval chart as well, which translate to resource for yi wood dm. Excessive resource has its negative impact for dm born in the wrong season, and as such, I rely on self healing abilities thru activities that promote self growth.. spiritual practice, maintain healthy lifestyle, nurture positive outlooks and discarding the negative ones which leads to gradual progress in overall life quality. I would describe the process like going to the gym to built muscles which requires time, discipline, and self believe. I dont take any drugs or medication, neither have I visit any doctor, psy for help. From CM perspective, it can be seen from the chart, some individuals are born or able to nurture self healing abilities while others require assistance/support from external sources.

Offline tea

• G101-G300
    • View Profile
    « Reply #13 on: March 16, 2020, 11:30:59 AM »
    I lacked resource , it said use output as resource for bing dm in wrong season

Agreed with you , some can heal by them " self ", thats why i stated above. But does not mean everyone could not try, especially never said " it will be never cured " its like mind programming for the person like " no hope " , i preferred to say " there is always a hope , lets try our best "

Well, i am heavy smoker since almost 30 years, 2 packs per day, still i climbed mountain to mountain 3400 mdpl in age nearly 50 , only drink herbal tea i made twice a week, never gym, only light jog if not lazy with hubby ( he played football for fun 3 times weekly ) but still have problem during climbing mountain compared with me , not caused i am strong, but i hard to my self to put in mind " I must happy in everything i am doing, joy is my rights, other wise no need to do or go sleep "

As well for healing for this Antonio, he must doing it with happy whatever the expert suggests him , put in mind there is always " medicine " in every sickness, illness, diseases

Take care GBU

Offline Zeromonster

• G1-G50
    • Last Login:May 31, 2020, 04:08:03 PM
    • View Profile
    « Reply #14 on: March 16, 2020, 03:24:14 PM »
    I lacked resource , it said use output as resource for bing dm in wrong season

Agreed with you , some can heal by them " self ", thats why i stated above. But does not mean everyone could not try, especially never said " it will be never cured " its like mind programming for the person like " no hope " , i preferred to say " there is always a hope , lets try our best "

Well, i am heavy smoker since almost 30 years, 2 packs per day, still i climbed mountain to mountain 3400 mdpl in age nearly 50 , only drink herbal tea i made twice a week, never gym, only light jog if not lazy with hubby ( he played football for fun 3 times weekly ) but still have problem during climbing mountain compared with me , not caused i am strong, but i hard to my self to put in mind " I must happy in everything i am doing, joy is my rights, other wise no need to do or go sleep "

As well for healing for this Antonio, he must doing it with happy whatever the expert suggests him , put in mind there is always " medicine " in every sickness, illness, diseases

Take care GBU

3400 m is about the height of Mt Rinjanj, that's pretty impressive for your age. I had done Mt KK a few years back and had been wanting to try Rinjani or ABC but haven't had the time to do it. Like you, I picked up smoking quite young and age wise we are pretty close too. I have since switch to vaping and very recently started using iqos which I hope is a safer alternative to smoking.

five arts forum

Re: My chart with uncured disease
    « Reply #14 on: March 16, 2020, 03:24:14 PM »
    Fortune-telling / birth chart reading / predict your future services by Master Tony (aka aoefengshui). Area of interest:
    Category 1: Relationship/Peach Blossom/Marriage/Spouse/Divorce.
    Category 2: Wealth/Business/Investment/Legal Problem.
    Category 3: Career Plan/Career Move/Job Promotion/Study.
    Category 4: Health/Pregnancy/Children/Accident/Disaster.
    Category 5: The Luck of next 10 years: (Master Tony will work out your luck for next 10 years in general and point out the happening years for the important events).
    Category 6: The Luck of next 12 months: (Master Tony will work out your luck for next 12 months in general and point out the happening months for the important events.)
    Category 7: Your own Category which didn’t mention above.

Note: Master Tony will provide you the reading report in writing and also one private Q&A session afterwards. Everything to be conducted conveniently and anonymously via this forum online.

More detail | About Master Tony (aka aoefengshui) | Ask question privately | Post question in Pre-sales forum | Testimonials | View sample Fortune-telling report
    Tired of advertisement on the forum? Remove advertisement on the forum now. For detail, please click here.
    Learn fortune-telling skills from Master Tony (Purple Star Astrology / 紫微斗数 / ZWDS)

Features: Online private learning | one-on-one teaching | Everything starts from zero | 24/7 access to constantly updated learning materials | Medium of instruction: English
    Bazi reading service:
    Click here to view detail | Real Bazi reading reports (coming soon)

Tags:

Hoping for a career chart reading and guidance

Started by xiaox2Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 0
    Views: 2
    Last post Today at 10:02:45 AM
    by xiaox2
    The concept of Void and Death, Kōng wáng 空 亡 in Ziwei chart

Started by ABeginerBoard Zi Wei Dou Shu (ZWDS) 紫微斗数

Views: 40
    Last post May 31, 2020, 04:52:04 AM
    by ABeginer
    Saphora Food-Chart 168

Started by SaphoraBoard Prescriptive Recipe

Views: 31
    Last post May 29, 2020, 01:44:59 PM
    by Saphora
    What does this chart need for balance?

Started by SpartanBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 6
    Views: 139
    Last post May 28, 2020, 04:44:31 PM
    by Spartan
    help me read my chart please

Started by eleniBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 12
    Views: 185
    Last post May 24, 2020, 06:49:29 PM
    by eleni
    Starting over with career. Please help read my chart.

Started by VivensBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 22
    Views: 452
    Last post May 29, 2020, 10:46:40 PM
    by Vivens
    Challenging chart of unemployed. Someone please help interpret my chart

Started by chanelBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 17
    Views: 442
    Last post May 30, 2020, 10:58:34 PM
    by tea
    Please help me read my chart

Started by Eng0018Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 42
    Views: 658
    Last post May 28, 2020, 11:19:43 AM
    by Eng0018
    kindly interpret my chart?

Started by shantifmBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 14
    Views: 297
    Last post May 29, 2020, 01:38:39 PM
    by shantifm
    Please help me read/ interpret this chart

Started by ReiztBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 8
    Views: 205
    Last post May 20, 2020, 04:06:09 PM
    by Reizt
    Please help me to read this chart

Started by totalqmfsBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 9
    Views: 231
    Last post May 20, 2020, 12:15:56 AM
    by totalqmfs
    [newbie] please kindly read my bazy chart

Started by ArdaraniBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 43
    Views: 655
    Last post May 26, 2020, 11:14:26 AM
    by Ardarani
    Is this a good chart?

Started by weekianBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 16
    Views: 453
    Last post May 20, 2020, 10:33:34 AM
    by mellybau
    Kindly give your comments on this BZ chart (in any aspects)

Started by ZhixianlinBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 8
    Views: 248
    Last post May 26, 2020, 03:58:01 PM
    by mellybau
    Could anybody help make sense of my chart?

Started by jgjr89Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 15
    Views: 352
    Last post May 18, 2020, 10:50:21 AM
    by mellybau
    need help to read this chart

Started by qiu21Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 474
    Last post May 19, 2020, 03:37:09 AM
    by qiu21
    Need help with birth chart reading

Started by Lee007Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 21
    Views: 580
    Last post May 11, 2020, 08:52:59 AM
    by divinerchan
    Mistresses chart? A chart or luck pillar that is prone to having other women?

Started by chewakBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 12
    Views: 428
    Last post April 22, 2020, 02:51:12 AM
    by flawlesflower
    Please Help me read my Bazi Chart

Started by alansmith24015Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 426
    Last post April 23, 2020, 08:57:10 PM
    by alansmith24015
    When chart recommends having children late, how late?

Started by jwhite997Board 3. Art of Life (Birthchart Analysis)

Views: 117
    Last post April 21, 2020, 05:48:13 AM
    by jwhite997
    Please help to read my son's chart

Started by skyegalBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 3
    Views: 186
    Last post April 13, 2020, 09:00:46 PM
    by skyegal
    Will my children be able to succeed in life with this Bazi chart?

Started by skyegalBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 2
    Views: 216
    Last post April 09, 2020, 10:53:41 PM
    by tyc
    5 Metal elements in chart

Started by yandaokiaBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 35
    Views: 961
    Last post May 06, 2020, 01:58:39 PM
    by Tiver
    Help me bazi chart

Started by LubuBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 7
    Views: 314
    Last post March 27, 2020, 02:04:30 PM
    by Lubu
    Follow Wealth Chart? Bazi with Wealth element in abundance

Replies: 6
    Views: 418
    Last post March 16, 2020, 07:16:49 AM
    by chewak
    Millionaire Chart? Is it true?

Replies: 28
    Views: 1033
    Last post April 22, 2020, 11:29:11 AM
    by Han
    Chart reading for couple

Started by 9e2609Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 11
    Views: 471
    Last post April 26, 2020, 10:27:41 PM
    by ArtofFugue
    Jam tikus, yg mana chart saya?

Started by Haseo96Board Analisa Nasib

Replies: 1
    Views: 105
    Last post March 03, 2020, 09:41:44 PM
    by Baretta
    Feeling depressed and worthless!!Whats wrong with my bazi chart?

Started by pleumjitBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 1
    Views: 312
    Last post February 27, 2020, 04:06:18 PM
    by TObaSANtex
    Feeling depressed and worthless!!Whats wrong with my bazi chart?

Started by pleumjitBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 2
    Views: 342
    Last post February 27, 2020, 04:34:34 PM
    by pleumjit

Disclaimer:

Your use of FiveArts.Info is at your sole risk. FiveArts.Info cannot be held responsible for the inaccuracy of the readings and information provided by its members.  FiveArts.Info owners, administrators, moderators, masters, members, partners expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind whether express or implied including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.

Total visits since 2014: