Author Topic: Willpower  (Read 781 times)

Offline TObaSANtex

• G101-G300
  • Last Login:Hidden
    • View Profile
  • Re: Willpower
    « Reply #15 on: April 13, 2020, 01:27:13 AM »
    Can somebody tell me what TObaSANtex is trying to say?

That person above , he must deal with idiot on his willpower
    You name it Dick Tracy , i just call it ' Dick Wit '

Online jwhite997

• G101-G300
    • Last Login:Today at 09:09:11 PM
    • View Profile
    « Reply #16 on: April 13, 2020, 05:32:57 AM »
    YOU ARE HAPPY ON YOUR PAST ENVIRONMENT.WHY MUST FORCE TO CHALLENGE IN WILD FORREST ??!!

I don't like authority and as a result I have always aimed to be self-employed with my own clinic, with a few independent contractor side jobs. In order to do that, I think I would have better chance of succeeding if I specialize.

I do like my current job, but there have been changes in administration that I do not like. As with life, things are consistently changing, so I need to adapt accordingly.

Also, because of the economic recession associated with SARS-CoV-2, revenue has not been the greatest. This is probably the best time to go back to school. A safe and effective vaccine will take ~2 yrs to make and be approved by the FDA at the earliest.

Online tyc

• G501++
    • Last Login:Today at 09:06:04 PM
    • View Profile
    « Reply #17 on: April 13, 2020, 09:26:43 PM »
    [Hidden post: You need login to forum to see it.]
    If everything in life is measurable, then understanding destiny would be as simple as counting 1, 2, and 3.

Online jwhite997

• G101-G300
    • View Profile
    « Reply #18 on: April 14, 2020, 08:37:09 AM »
    Anybody know why TObaSANtex is saying what he's saying? Sounds like he's trying to warn me about the future with ALL CAPS lol. Does my chart show that I would be more successful without specializing? What will my next few years look like? I've always had a difficult time in school, so I'm worried.

Online jwhite997

• G101-G300
    • View Profile
    « Reply #19 on: April 30, 2020, 03:59:31 AM »
    I don't think it is solely your willpower alone. It's your character with the action you taken bring you where you are today. Bazi and everything is not fixed, you can change it through action. To be frank, you are very competitive and cannot afford to lose. You care about image and reputation alot. As well as status, power and money. You strive to succeed no matter the obstacles in your path but i wonder if someone/something push you to be so ambitious...You can be quite laid back, nonchalant and unassuming until someone press your button the wrong way. God save them, for you became ferocious, tenacious and ruthless in getting what you want, just to win and be spiteful to prove your point. Actually, you are your own worse enemy not those who are against you. They are pretty harmless but you take everything to an extreme context and drive people away.

Know your worth and value is not based on the opinion of others. Be secure, confident and less critical of yourself as well as others. Feel good enough on what you have or you will never have inner peace that will cause suffering for people near you. Balance in pacing yourself and don't take things to extreme. Take time out to care more for your inner wounds and yourself.

It took me some time to think about what you said and reply to you because you were wildly accurate. I think the trigger may not have been one specific person. It was society as a whole. I needed to survive in a ferocious winner-take-all society that is the United States. In Asia, homelessness is not common. In the U.S, it's very easy to become homeless because everyone looks out for themselves and themselves only.

From your analysis, what do you think years 2020-2023 will hold for me?

Offline lilac_adv

• G101-G300
    • Last Login:July 06, 2020, 08:22:20 PM
    • View Profile
    « Reply #20 on: April 30, 2020, 12:10:01 PM »
    Prepare yourself for unexpected changes through eccentric ways during this 10 years cycle. For you, bad changes will become good. Good changes will become bad. You have to do things through your intuition. Things come, if you feel right to take the opportunity then do it. Never plan.

Offline TObaSANtex

• G101-G300
    • View Profile
    « Reply #21 on: July 01, 2020, 02:24:56 PM »
    Take IT

or Leave IT.

Offline TObaSANtex

• G101-G300
    • View Profile
    « Reply #22 on: July 01, 2020, 02:26:17 PM »
    Can somebody tell me what TObaSANtex is trying to say?

That person above , he must deal with idiot on his willpower

If you must keep fighting to find the truth then you are not on right path.

Offline TObaSANtex

• G101-G300
    • View Profile
    « Reply #23 on: July 01, 2020, 02:28:02 PM »
    YOU ARE HAPPY ON YOUR PAST ENVIRONMENT.WHY MUST FORCE TO CHALLENGE IN WILD FORREST ??!!

I don't like authority and as a result I have always aimed to be self-employed with my own clinic, with a few independent contractor side jobs. In order to do that, I think I would have better chance of succeeding if I specialize.

I do like my current job, but there have been changes in administration that I do not like. As with life, things are consistently changing, so I need to adapt accordingly.

Also, because of the economic recession associated with SARS-CoV-2, revenue has not been the greatest. This is probably the best time to go back to school. A safe and effective vaccine will take ~2 yrs to make and be approved by the FDA at the earliest.

Truth may hurt you, thats why you scare and busy fixing things underwater. Its your comfort zone so stay there.

Offline TObaSANtex

• G101-G300
    • View Profile
    « Reply #24 on: July 01, 2020, 02:32:28 PM »
    No.

five arts forum

Re: Willpower
    « Reply #24 on: July 01, 2020, 02:32:28 PM »
    Fortune-telling / birth chart reading / predict your future services by Master Tony (aka aoefengshui). Area of interest:
    Category 1: Relationship/Peach Blossom/Marriage/Spouse/Divorce.
    Category 2: Wealth/Business/Investment/Legal Problem.
    Category 3: Career Plan/Career Move/Job Promotion/Study.
    Category 4: Health/Pregnancy/Children/Accident/Disaster.
    Category 5: The Luck of next 10 years: (Master Tony will work out your luck for next 10 years in general and point out the happening years for the important events).
    Category 6: The Luck of next 12 months: (Master Tony will work out your luck for next 12 months in general and point out the happening months for the important events.)
    Category 7: Your own Category which didn’t mention above.

Note: Master Tony will provide you the reading report in writing and also one private Q&A session afterwards. Everything to be conducted conveniently and anonymously via this forum online.

More detail | About Master Tony (aka aoefengshui) | Ask question privately | Post question in Pre-sales forum | Testimonials | View sample Fortune-telling report
    Tired of advertisement on the forum? Remove advertisement on the forum now. For detail, please click here.
    Learn fortune-telling skills from Master Tony (Purple Star Astrology / 紫微斗数 / ZWDS)

Features: Online private learning | one-on-one teaching | Everything starts from zero | 24/7 access to constantly updated learning materials | Medium of instruction: English
    Bazi reading service:
    Click here to view detail | Real Bazi reading reports (coming soon)

Tags:

Disclaimer:

Your use of FiveArts.Info is at your sole risk. FiveArts.Info cannot be held responsible for the inaccuracy of the readings and information provided by its members.  FiveArts.Info owners, administrators, moderators, masters, members, partners expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind whether express or implied including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.

Total visits since 2014: